: SCRİM we're searching TEAM WEST D2-D3 ELO
Meydon (EUNE)
: I had on Diana like 2k games now I dont wanna play her, She Is like paper, why you dont rework, katarina, yasuo or zed? U rework Diana and doing low chap now u can play her on support. Zed eat Diana Yasuo eat Diana Kata eat Diana Lux eat Diana Wts u can say Diana Is op now, Yes she Can be Op vs low tier champs or low legue, you will see alot of people playing now her becose Is somting new, but after som time ppl will quit that low champ. You saw Diana on Word Champions 2019 ? No u think you will see her on 2020 ? Lol Gl
if you lose against katarina with diana, you are realy bad diana player
Morrhen (EUW)
: Have you heard of Heimerdinger support? Malph supp is N O T H I N G compared to this monstrosity.
heimer now is crap compared with pre season 1.
Shaebadu (EUW)
: tired of the new support meta
I always go mid or bot with fidel or morgana as mage not suport. Its the game wich made going suport pointless, so now you see full mages going bot.
Rioter Comments
: Have you read my comment? * If they reform the system, it will result in both a lower toxicity rate and a lower bann rate overall, which would cause them to get more money again. Compare one person who throws on purpose to the people who snap and insult him. One griefer causes multiple players to get potentially banned over several games. Getting rid of those, lets the competitive spirited people not snap causing in only truly toxic people getting banned = they loose less players while improving the system = they GAIN a lot of money. * If they do not reform the system, then you're right, they'll loose more and more players over time. So unless they really don't care about the league revenue anymore, over long terms, not reforming the system will cause higher and higher losses to the point it's not even worth to improve the game anymore/make new things about it. By how I saw Riot wanting to focus on the world of runeterra and expand on it ontop with new champion releases aswell as other games. I think it will cause them to actually need to improve more upon league
no they wont, LoL its like cocaine, its very addicting, banned players will create new accounts and spend money gain.
Zombleur (EUNE)
: I deleting my account, because I had enough
I was a heavy flamer, cancer+ebola+malaria spreader, now i just disabled chat, guess what i win 9 out of 10 games. You have to accept you will never win 100% and lost games will happend.
Griaule (EUNE)
: Permabanned for this?
tbh account bans should only be for cheating or similar, or at least not permanent bans rather lenghty bans.
Chriddenk (EUW)
: DUAL CORE CPU - FREEZE/CRASH/DELAY
sorry you cant play on a potato pc anymore
Exellence (EUNE)
: The broken punish system ! READ
just disable ingame chat from options, only way to avoid a ban now. 99% of 14day banned ppl will get a perma due false reports and idiotic auto banning system.
1von (EUNE)
: Once again. Unbanning permabanned accounts.
Permanent bans should not exist for anything that is not scripting, Riot could just give long bans like 60,90 days and so on. And for banned for chat is stupid, RIot could enforce the chat filter and update it once in a while.
Rioter Comments
: > do you know what works against bullying? Hitting them straight in the face and breaking a nose or two That works for only a handful of people getting bullied, and for the rest it's only a way to guarantee it gets worse because now the person bullying them knows that even if they try to defend themselves they won't be successful in doing so and you can just beat them up as much as they want without any risk I'm not gonna read beyond that point tho since u have no concept of what a line break is
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7dG3HZMy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T20:47:50.474+0000) > > That works for only a handful of people getting bullied, and for the rest it's only a way to guarantee it gets worse because now the person bullying them knows that even if they try to defend themselves they won't be successful in doing so and you can just beat them up as much as they want without any risk > > I'm not gonna read beyond that point tho since u have no concept of what a line break is Tell me why Riot dosent make the chat filter permanent with no option to disable it, but rather ban ppl for unfiltered chat.
: RITO - The Child Made Company
Rito its an american company, there you have this "political corectness" crap where all libtards,democrats and what not are super sensitive to everything, what do you expect. LoL in europe was better befeore rito took it over, you did not have this region split and characters were not "reworked" or nerfed to uselss level becose ppl were too dumb to play against them, remember 10 000 hp chogat? hahha Today they ban you for anything, since they know ppl will make new accounts and spend money again. Just try to see level 1-10 games, full of banned ppl, scripters and botters. Instead forcing the chat filter to be permanent for all ppl they rather ban ppl for saying some words.
: > [{quoted}](name=Artori Paradigm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G7BelR8Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-26T07:15:26.148+0000) >rarely do you actually have fun, it's mostly trying to mitigate what your other 'teammates' have done and come back from that, unless you get really fed it's very difficult to actually come back from a fed bot with 3 other people cc'ing or killing you making it difficult to actually go even, or waiting to lose because somebody went afk and don't gvie me the 'you can still win' yes you can but it's very unlikely., then there's times when you're the one messing up and it's just more unfun. > Then there's the game where you stomp face and they surrender and you're left feeling unfufilled, like you just spent 30 minutes preparing for a game just for there to be very little resistance and they surrender. oh yes remember early seasons? when you could actually do good and carry a team? outplay a fed opponent? actualy have value in the fights you win... what a time to play league it was
new garbage meta is the OPish dragons that makes overfed teams imposible to do anything against.
: Yeah, can confirm {{champion:54}} is a huge BS, considering he can get his ult CD to paltry 40 secs, so it's like getting an almost guaranteed kill every half a minute. I don't even understand why people go AP with him, being tank benefits him much more.
stfu, malpthite only play is his ulty, "tank" means jackshlt this days with all this truedamage and what not.
: Smurfing on ranked should be bannable
go make a new account, you will at low levels are just +gold smurfers ruining the game for new ppl, also botting acounts,sellers,etc.
: -21LP For losing + 17LP For winning
all this "leagues" and LPs means jack shit in lol, real rank is your hidden elo number. Yes is the worst ranking system a game can have witch benefits the most elo boosters and account sellers. SC2 for example dosent have hidden numbers and you would only face ppl from same league.
: Years ago was just broken because it had a flat % of dmg return. Now its based on how much bonus armor you have and that's why you don't wanna get it as a first item. :) It's just balanced. Have you tried the Blademail item in Dota 2? If not let me tell you, you deal 200 pure dmg? If the target activates blademail you get 200 pure dmg back to you 100% dmg return so you wanna tell me a 50% hence 100 pure dmg will be a fine choice? Get real lad. Also there is no item that negates heal, unless you count grievous wounds which also reduces all heals by a good 40%. :) Thank me later.
> [{quoted}](name=koukouloforos,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VW7uWokQ,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-24T02:33:42.605+0000) > > Years ago was just broken because it had a flat % of dmg return. Now its based on how much bonus armor you have and that's why you don't wanna get it as a first item. :) It's just balanced. Have you tried the Blademail item in Dota 2? If not let me tell you, you deal 200 pure dmg? If the target activates blademail you get 200 pure dmg back to you 100% dmg return so you wanna tell me a 50% hence 100 pure dmg will be a fine choice? Get real lad. > Also there is no item that negates heal, unless you count grievous wounds which also reduces all heals by a good 40%. :) > Thank me later. its usless, even if you have all the armor in the world a feed yi would still kill you in 4-5 autos while not taking any dmg due lifesteal.
: Yea maybe make an item that heals you for 100% hp and make you invulnerable for 30 minutes so you can win the game easily?
so tell me what is the point of this thornmail item if is 100% usless? serveral years ago it was actualy good, now is garbage
JesusTHC (EUW)
: Got a 14-day suspension
this game is funny, you get trolled with fizz bot and akali top all of them feeding hard and at the end if you play like soraka mid and still have more kills than them you will still get banned.
VIPpeER2 (EUNE)
: NEFR MASTER YI
Problem that thornmail does JACKSHIT, ppl still belives its a good pick against autoatacks, this item should reflect at least 50% dmg back and negate any heal
Chessbraino (EUNE)
: Account permanently suspended for using third-party software?
I dont see any scripting champs, So i realy doubt it was from script,unless you are a real moron to script with darius or bliz
: Are macros allowed ?
if is on your keyboard or mouse yea is ok, anything else is scripting.
: season 10 bronzes vs golds rankeds is very fair mathmaking system,
lol have worst ranking system from all competitive games Ive played, even in sc2 players only play against others from same league level.
: Game is dying?
the fact RIOT is so greedy and make IP or esence more hard to gain is clear indication lol playerbase decay. Right now the game is all about abusing dragons, if your jungler dosent care about dragons you lose
: ALL EUW PLAYERS SHOULD GET COMPENSATION!!!
you think RIot cares about EU servers? hahaha they only care about money.
: Help me how i could improve
1º pick ashe support 2º spam in chat "free cancer" 3º your adc will feed 4º you win
Hitcowman (EUW)
: Been drinki'n? Riot was founded 2006 for the sole purpose of developing League of Legends... :p
in EUROPE the publisher was other company, riot took over 2 years later. Lol was released in 2009 I was part of the closed beta ^_^
: Who counters Ahri?
morgana full ap does more damage tbh.
: nice riot "balancin the qmae around pro play"
: [Resolved] [19-12-2019] - Reconnect issues
Remember 2009 in europe lol wasnt owned by riot, it was a company called goa or something like that, those were fun days where Heimer was the absolute OP champ, 4 godly turrets push untill u win.
: nerf xerat
is the only champ that dosent realy have a counter, maybe talon in some circumstance.
Rademenes17 (EUNE)
: How he's not banned yet?
0/68 wow, i bet this is the new record.
0 Fay 0 (EUW)
: Rip Sylas 2019 - 2019
This was dumb idiotic design to give him free wallhacks.
Rioter Comments
: > cose is too hard to play soraka or taric against him and heal nonstop, So as long as you only play two champions he is completely healthy... yeah that’s not how it works > this "reworks" ruined many champions like nunu or katarina, and yes ww got ruined, he can barely stack any AS now, and jungler he never was only this recent years meta made ppl think he belongs in jungle, before this "rework" he was main counter to all tanks top, even AP temo. Firstly Kat and nunu aren’t ruined either Secondly you can still stack attack speed on Warwick, in fact his builds haven’t changed Thirdly top lane Warwick is still viable and potentially even stronger, I do it quite often. Just because you don’t like them doesn’t make them a failure
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XWKGdgFo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T17:34:48.518+0000) > > So as long as you only play two champions he is completely healthy... yeah that’s not how it works > > Firstly Kat and nunu aren’t ruined either > > Secondly you can still stack attack speed on Warwick, in fact his builds haven’t changed > > Thirdly top lane Warwick is still viable and potentially even stronger, I do it quite often. > > Just because you don’t like them doesn’t make them a failure Nunu its a troll pick now, and katarina only rely on ulti unlike before.
: His q has no counter play and is highly annoying. Same reason ryze w got changed to a slow and not a root with his e. His w is a bad ability as it is just lifesteal but needs fiddle to stay still which is bad for chasing people and his r. His e is an Ok ability, just in low elo people are idiots. His r is his only good ability in my opinion as it is fun to use and is balanced well, and synergizes with his e and q, but his w is kinda clunky with it. His passive is a meme. All my opinion - not a fiddle main but play occasionally.
is Q got nerfed many many times over the years, 10 years ago it was 5 sec and random ridrection!!! his pasivve is very usefull at low levels when you play whidout boots!!
: Warwick wasn’t ruined... he’ll he barely changed at all And fiddle has some major issues, he’s a jungler who’s barely viable jungle, his point and click fear is one of the most toxic thins to exist bot lane, his got a kit that doesn’t synergies with itself (Q makes targets run away when he wants them still, W makes him stand still while his ult encourages moving, and his E just doesn’t synergies at al), his theme is terrible (spooky monster that looks goofy at best), and he’s anti fun to play against He’s got a ton of potential in his theme and kit but misses the mark on all of them, he’ll I don’t actually think there’s anything he outright does correctly. As for if they are ruining him, his Q and R are staying in some capacity, and he’s betting tools to actually use his R finally.
cose is too hard to play soraka or taric against him and heal nonstop, this "reworks" ruined many champions like nunu or katarina, and yes ww got ruined, he can barely stack any AS now, and jungler he never was only this recent years meta made ppl think he belongs in jungle, before this "rework" he was main counter to all tanks top, even AP temo. But hey lets remove all snares and stuns so game is safe to play for all noobs
: His q has no counter play and is highly annoying. Same reason ryze w got changed to a slow and not a root with his e. His w is a bad ability as it is just lifesteal but needs fiddle to stay still which is bad for chasing people and his r. His e is an Ok ability, just in low elo people are idiots. His r is his only good ability in my opinion as it is fun to use and is balanced well, and synergizes with his e and q, but his w is kinda clunky with it. His passive is a meme. All my opinion - not a fiddle main but play occasionally.
is Q got nerfed many many times over the years, 10 years ago it was 5 sec and random ridrection!!!
Rioter Comments
: The old Aatrox !
I want the old ww, the new ww is realy garbage.
: Garen is broken
hard to pley teemo, you are just bad
0 Fay 0 (EUW)
: did you see cassiopeia ?{{champion:69}}
she is not tanky and die fast.
MinchSko (EUW)
: Nerf ryze already
trolls defend it since they like to 1 shot adcs. Pray you dont get late game if against ryze, he will 1v5 easy
: So is jung win = game win now just a thing?
wonder why lol is so garbage this days, in rito mind : "lets give opish buffs from dragons so feeded teams cant lose"
God Bloody (EUNE)
: Kayn need a buff
yeah a DUMB IDIOT of a character that have wallhacks and zeds ulti needs more buffs
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Why does this game punish players so hard?
You take into consideration the new dragons also, This game was never and will never be balanced and fair.
Nogardz (EUW)
: Is Gold Elo different from Bronze and Silver?
gold silver same thing, even in plat are players playing at silver level and always have luck to be carried.
: whats up with...
whats up with yasuo tops today?, getting them all my games now, and all of them feed hard top. is there any esports where pro player pick nidalee/yasuo?
Show more

Allahu Akbar 007

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion