: Its probably the Clash Beta messing up the Client... they'll clean it up soon enough
> [{quoted}](name=Cybertron Cyborg,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=RhQKqcXF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-01T18:28:46.272+0000) > > Its probably the Clash Beta I guess you mean CRASH beta ;)
: so, Clash destroyed again the riot server?
you mean CRASH BETA 2.0? i guess its pretty much up there with ryze in the meme world now xD
: League is down?
rip clash once again LUL
: Broken client
exactly the same
Rioter Comments
Arnoter (EUW)
: So you are asking for Elo.-Boost, thats not very clever.
> [{quoted}](name=Arnoter,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=zGiVMBPV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-22T18:12:35.913+0000) > > So you are asking for Elo.-Boost, thats not very clever. No, he's asking for a duo, which is completely fine. Can't ban someone for playing with a smurf, can you?
: Weiblicher Supporter mit Mutterinstinkt auf der Botlane.
Rioter Comments
kariwarez (EUW)
: Suspension and rewards
Better consider that BEFORE taking the negative actions.
Montazuma (EUW)
: I must be right, considering I read context and coherently and am not blindly naive or over-the-top narcissistic in regard to the debate...
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-24T17:37:51.778+0000) > > I must be right, considering I read context and coherently and am not blindly naive or over-the-top narcissistic in regard to the debate... Then please, show me where how you falsified my point. You cannot bring up **a single factor** that reduces your chances of winning in the case that I mentioned above.
Montazuma (EUW)
: You need to start _actually reading_ what you reply to mate.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T13:12:29.798+0000) > > You need to start _actually reading_ what you reply to mate. This guy is obviously a troll. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
kKIzaruu (EUW)
: anyway do i have anychanse like Tyler1 to get my acc back .. this is 4ever.. so is not like Dopa to wait 1000 years to get unban ??
> [{quoted}](name=kKIzaruu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4jFhoHE,comment-id=000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-21T22:17:20.226+0000) > > anyway do i have anychanse like Tyler1 to get my acc back .. this is 4ever.. so is not like Dopa to wait 1000 years to get unban ?? No, if Riot said your account is permabanned, it will remain so. There is no chance for you like Tyler1 because even Tyler1 didn't get his account back. He was just allowed to make a new one, which **you** already are.
Montazuma (EUW)
: No, I did get your point, I just don't agree with it since it's more of the Riot spin (I belive they themselves came out with the example in yesteryear). I didn't say all RnG variables would stop the climb, I just said there are to many to use your "mathmatical" formula to dismiss the RnG match making. Your PoV so far have been on par with Drake's equation, you know a couple of factors and believe you can extrapolate and have a result, which you can't.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T14:13:52.918+0000) > > No, I did get your point, I just don't agree with it since it's more of the Riot spin (I belive they themselves came out with the example in yesteryear). > > I didn't say all RnG variables would stop the climb, I just said there are to many to use your "mathmatical" formula to dismiss the RnG match making. > > Your PoV so far have been on par with Drake's equation, you know a couple of factors and believe you can extrapolate and have a result, which you can't. Well then: go ahead! Name me one of those variables that stop you from climbing, in case you are better than the average player at your elo. What exactly makes my argumentation invalid?
: > [{quoted}](name=Paulimus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BEEFaB0V,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-21T09:12:04.679+0000) > > I'd say borderline inting is what Tobias Fate does on Sion/Ivern. Its like obvious that he has no intention of winning, but he never says so, he only says like: "Oh, no, he reallllllly outplayed me there!" and so on. Its like soft-inting. There's either intent, or there's not. There's no grey area in this. It's black and white, intentional or not. Hence why it's called "**intentional** feeding"
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BEEFaB0V,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T09:14:07.169+0000) > > There's either intent, or there's not. > > There's no grey area in this. It's black and white, intentional or not. Hence why it's called "**intentional** feeding" Yes what I meant to point out by that example was, that it is intentional, but the guilty player does not make it that obvious that it is enough for Riot to punish him.
Montazuma (EUW)
: That is indeed what I am saying when it comes to the Silver ranks, mostly because people have no clue on how to close games. Players in this rank places KDA > everything else. Even games where you have 2 inhibitors down and 1 nexus tower remaining and just got baron, I've seen players try to force a toplane and lost it, since that 1 player dives cause he's "OP" and fed.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-21T09:14:07.921+0000) > > That is indeed what I am saying when it comes to the Silver ranks, mostly because people have no clue on how to close games. > > Players in this rank places KDA > everything else. > > Even games where you have 2 inhibitors down and 1 nexus tower remaining and just got baron, I've seen players try to force a toplane and lost it, since that 1 player dives cause he's "OP" and fed. That makes no sense at all. You are not more likely to lose when you are ahead. Yeah, there may be some throws sometimes, but after all **the enemy team does not know how to end as well.** So it may just be a coinflip, which, when you're ahead is already influenced positively influenced to go your way. Even if you don't agree with me about my last point, this is going to convince you: There are 4 players in your team, that place KDA above everything else, but there is 5 in the enemy team.
Montazuma (EUW)
: Yes, and 2 + 2 = 4 Mathmatical certainties does not apply where the RnG factors are so great they can't be calculated, which is what this game has more off than anything else in the universe. Case in point is where you have the smurfs, who has a game where they just don't perform because <insert reason here>, or the tantrum child that rage-quits after dying 2 times, or the player who loads in and dances around on the fountain until the game is lost, or the that Yi player who gets hardfed early and starts 1v5 dying until he goes negative KDA and the enemy team is back in the game..., the list goes on and on since they are also applied on the other side. Your knockout argument has the punch of a 4 year old child.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T09:44:07.493+0000) > > Yes, and 2 + 2 = 4 > > Mathmatical certainties does not apply where the RnG factors are so great they can&#x27;t be calculated, which is what this game has more off than anything else in the universe. > > Case in point is where you have the smurfs, who has a game where they just don&#x27;t perform because &lt;insert reason here&gt;, or the tantrum child that rage-quits after dying 2 times, or the player who loads in and dances around on the fountain until the game is lost, or the that Yi player who gets hardfed early and starts 1v5 dying until he goes negative KDA and the enemy team is back in the game..., the list goes on and on since they are also applied on the other side. > > Your knockout argument has the punch of a 4 year old child. I think you didn't quite get my point. If your performance is constantly better than that of the average player in your elo, **you are going to climb**. Nothing will change this. All variables in your team that make you lose a game without you having control over it **can also be applied to the enemy team**, they therefore have a higher chance of happening to the enemy team than to you, since you are the constant in this case. ------------------------------ Literally all RNG factors cannot stop you form climbing if you deserve a higher rank. Smurf who doesn't perform, tantrum child, AFKer, overconfident Yi, whatever, all these factors do happen to the enemies more often. Unless of course you are either a smurf who doesn't perform, a tantrum child, an AFKer or an overconfident Master Yi player _**wink**_ ------------- You are wrong. Mathematical certainties **do very much** apply to these numbers, as the do to any numbers that exist. Always when there is RNG involved stochastics theory becomes **even more** important. ----------------------------- Also: Please, there is no need to become offended, just because you're losing a peaceful and unpersonal discussion on the internet.
kKIzaruu (EUW)
: Game 1 kKIzaruu: ward red kKIzaruu: no kKIzaruu: fking backk kKIzaruu: if they get a kill i will feed kKIzaruu: so try it kKIzaruu: quinn kKIzaruu: teemo was ez last time kKIzaruu: 1 5 kKIzaruu: and want me to tryhard kKIzaruu: waitt kKIzaruu: i dont have Q kKIzaruu: will come top kKIzaruu: u got kill kKIzaruu: batter recall kKIzaruu: dont bee teemo kKIzaruu: come kKIzaruu: varuys kKIzaruu: u suckkk kKIzaruu: fkkfkk teammm kKIzaruu: why u dont help for drag mann kKIzaruu: is not just for mee kKIzaruu: usekle kKIzaruu: u idiots kKIzaruu: i put controll ward kKIzaruu: tha is useless kKIzaruu: just help me kKIzaruu: with that fking drag kKIzaruu: no more u are alone kKIzaruu: im afk farming kKIzaruu: no gank kKIzaruu: gj kKIzaruu: u are useless kKIzaruu: uselsee midlaner kKIzaruu: see waht i get for team kKIzaruu: yes u are trash kKIzaruu: all team on my d kKIzaruu: look this idiot kKIzaruu: omggg varuys kKIzaruu: blinddd kKIzaruu: jsut open kKIzaruu: im done kKIzaruu: nope kKIzaruu: im put kKIzaruu: out kKIzaruu: bye kKIzaruu: fk u kKIzaruu: is my jug kKIzaruu: i dont give a f kKIzaruu: nope kKIzaruu: this noobs did not help me with red kKIzaruu: idc kKIzaruu: when i ping for drag kKIzaruu: u did not come kKIzaruu: carry me plz kKIzaruu: drag next time kKIzaruu: for drag kKIzaruu: all me kKIzaruu: dont end Game 2 kKIzaruu: wtffff kKIzaruu: man kKIzaruu: will u guys stop kKIzaruu: ?? kKIzaruu: u dont have to fight kKIzaruu: idc kKIzaruu: 15 ff kKIzaruu: dude kKIzaruu: wtffffff kKIzaruu: amn kKIzaruu: do something kKIzaruu: ff kKIzaruu: press yes kKIzaruu: is over kKIzaruu: ok kKIzaruu: im helping team kKIzaruu: like u did ther kKIzaruu: doing nothing kKIzaruu: mute all bye kKIzaruu: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kid kKIzaruu: u have feed top too kKIzaruu: this lulu was 1 4 kKIzaruu: when i was 1 1 kKIzaruu: i dont try to play good with teamer like u kKIzaruu: ky kKIzaruu: super int :v kKIzaruu: noob Looked this man this is why i got PER ban >>? i carry my team in thos game and i got S i swear ... why me per ban for this LULU jug.... and im not only one who said Useless midlaner and my toplane said that too
> [{quoted}](name=kKIzaruu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4jFhoHE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-21T08:57:57.414+0000) > > Game 1 > kKIzaruu: fking backk > kKIzaruu: if they get a kill i will feed > kKIzaruu: varuys > kKIzaruu: u suckkk > kKIzaruu: fkkfkk teammm > kKIzaruu: u idiots > kKIzaruu: im afk farming > kKIzaruu: u are useless > kKIzaruu: uselsee midlaner > kKIzaruu: see waht i get for team > kKIzaruu: yes u are trash > kKIzaruu: omggg varuys > kKIzaruu: blinddd > kKIzaruu: jsut open > kKIzaruu: im done > kKIzaruu: nope > kKIzaruu: im put > kKIzaruu: out > kKIzaruu: bye > kKIzaruu: fk u I'm so glad that they banned you! Obviously you are not on the intellectual level to play this game.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BEEFaB0V,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-21T04:46:14.588+0000) > > What does &quot;borderline inting&quot; mean? You either intentionally feed, or you don&#x27;t. I'd say borderline inting is what Tobias Fate does on Sion/Ivern. Its like obvious that he has no intention of winning, but he never says so, he only says like: "Oh, no, he reallllllly outplayed me there!" and so on. Its like soft-inting.
: Whats the purpose of Ranked Games if you play to have fun?
If you play to have fun and your ranked games don't provide you that, then don't play ranked. Its that easy.
: Dear Riot
Looking at your match history I cannot see anyone trolling or intentionally feeding in said game. The people you had in your team just were bad at the game, maybe they had a particularly bad game. I know thats bitter for you, but you can't ban players for sucking at the game. P.S. Erklär mir mal wie du es geschafft hast ein Ranked in Silber 6 zu spielen :D {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Shillien (EUW)
: Intentionally trolling duo on ranked (riot wont punish us anyway)
Riot permabanning someone for saying "%%%" 3 times and not even bothering people like AFKers or trolls is indeed a problem. I mean when you go online you must be ready for someone to be rude to you, but all this inting and trolling really makes the game not fun and makes it impossible to take it competitively. My tip for everyone in this position: Get yourself a team of 5 premades, play clash or FlexQ. All other you can do is sit tight, wait it out and report those people afterwards and try to trust the system.
: a friend of mine once said " but the propability of the enemys having a smurf/booster is therefore also statisticly higher?" which just blew my mind ^^ do note i agree with your logic however .. the above mentioned can not be denied
> [{quoted}](name=paranormal0001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EI0xbMTl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-20T18:54:56.739+0000) > > a friend of mine once said &quot; but the propability of the enemys having a smurf/booster is therefore also statisticly higher?&quot; which just blew my mind ^^ That is true, but: most smurfs will eventually climb out of your elo, same with boosters --> won't influence your climbing process. ______ There are also some smurfs who try to artificially hold their elo down by losing on purpose --> they try and hold their 50% winrate --> they are they don't have a higher winrate than the normal player at the elo --> they don't have a different influence on your winrate than the average SoloQ player --> won't influence your climbing process. In fact with a 50% winratio you will climb, especially in elos from Bronze-Gold, so those smurfs who try holding down their elo on purpose have to maintain a winrate **below** 50% --> your climbing process will even be accellarated. ______________________________ TL;DR People that are better than you and will crush your chances of winning (i.e. Smurfs/boosters) will eventually climb out of your elo.
Montazuma (EUW)
: Logic is making the same assumption on both sides of the equation, not excluding one side because you as a person isn't on it, and even then it's bordering on nonsense, since the variables change in each game.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-20T15:19:13.286+0000) > > Logic is making the same assumption on both sides of the equation, not excluding one side because you as a person isn&#x27;t on it, and even then it&#x27;s bordering on nonsense, since the variables change in each game. ________________ Since you seem to be such a great fan of maths, here is your equation: Let's assume a = chance of _Vonov_ feeding and b = chance of average SoloQ player in _Vonov_ 's elo feeding _Vonov_ 's chance of having a feeder in his team = a + b + b + b + b _Vonov_ 's chance of having a feeder in the enemy team = b + b + b + b + b If a<b (ergo his chance of feeding being lower than that of his enemies at his elo), his chance of having a feeder in his team is lower than that of the enemy team. He will eventually climb if he is "for sure above average" if he plays enough games (and I'm not talking about those 2 games per week). This is a knock-out argument, mate. --------------------
Montazuma (EUW)
: You know your analogy works on both sides right? Just because you fabricate this nonsense doesn't make it so:) Silver is more than anything, a flip of the coin in every game, both in champ-select and the game iself, most games are decided by that 1 player who gets the early lead and thinks he's immortal, and then starts 1v5 and making poor Baron / Elder calls, costing the game for his side.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-20T09:09:22.407+0000) > > You know your analogy works on both sides right? Just because you fabricate this nonsense doesn&#x27;t make it so:) > > Silver is more than anything, a flip of the coin in every game, both in champ-select and the game iself, most games are decided by that 1 player who gets the early lead and thinks he&#x27;s immortal, and then starts 1v5 and making poor Baron / Elder calls, costing the game for his side. That is absolutely idiotic. So you are basically saying that a player getting the lead in early-game is more likely to throw/lose a game single handedly than a player who feeds in early-game? A feeding player can also make bad calls or tilt his teammates and make them do bad calls this way. I actually have no words to answer that kind of nonsense.
: answer 1:you are Wrong paulimus. i and my teamates gets every time bad players. yasuo mains 0/11 ,botlane first time and a lot of troll. Answer 2: a part of the match making is caused by the mmr but it can happend that you can find 2 plat in a silver match up.
> [{quoted}](name=Paulimus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WTPFdbrU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-20T08:19:45.985+0000) > > Answer 1: Yes you&#x27;re the only one in this game getting bad teammates, and the whole world is against you and tries to stop you from getting challenger. Of course. Apparently most of you guys don't seem to recognize that I was using irony in my first answer...
stqxYv2 (EUNE)
: Can i ask you why are you unsupporting a player? I didnt do anything wrong i just want to play this game. I dont feed i did flame before. I Always go positive.
> [{quoted}](name=stqxYv2,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wEEz10bH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T18:41:02.498+0000) > > "I didnt do anything wrong i just want to play this game." Oh yes you did something wrong, by not giving two shits about the 2/3 second chances that you got. You flamed (probably told people that they should get cancer or whatever) and even kept going after the pre-warnings. That is why he is "unsupporting a player".
Ladriaa (EUW)
: Competitive gaming and dysfunctional teamplayers
Just play Clash! Most competitive we low elo players are ever going to get.
Hridayesh (EUW)
: Trolers
To people that complain about always having bad teammates I always say this: Every player that goes into queue is a potential "bad player" that is going to feed. So the enemy team has 5 players that could potentially be that player. Your team on the other hand only has 4 players that could be the "bad player", because you (allegedly) are such a good player that you never feed, you are the constant. So, eventually, since the chance of your team losing because of a feeder is lower than that of the enemies, you should climb. Of course only if you're that good of a player like you say that is.
: Chat ban
If you think the punishment is undeserved you can always send a ticket in to Riot support. Nonetheless your builds on Pantheon support look quite INTeresting, if you know what I mean.
vonov (EUNE)
: I dodged for the first time
Answer 1: Yes you're the only one in this game getting bad teammates, and the whole world is against you and tries to stop you from getting challenger. Of course. Answer 2: That is because of your MMR, you can google it if youre interested. Answer 3: From what I myself am seeing in your match-history you only play against low silver-players. Maybe elaborate on that? To people that complain about always having bad teammates I always say this: Every player that goes into queue is a potential "bad player" that is going to feed. So the enemy team has 5 players that could potentially be that player. Your team on the other hand only has 4 players that could be the "bad player", because you (allegedly) are such a good player that you never feed, you are the constant. So, eventually, since the chance of your team losing because of a feeder is lower than that of the enemies, you should climb. Of course only if you're that good of a player like you say that is.
Rioter Comments
TUNET (EUNE)
: How can I accurately get the number of hours played? :(
maybe https://wol.gg/ ? but it only counts the time you actually were ingame though.
Rioter Comments
: Any site for new system?
might need to wait 2 or 3 days
: main adc plat 4 Quintero22
> [{quoted}](name=Quintero22,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=M6yOum1F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-05T14:15:07.129+0000) > > main adc plat 4 Quintero22 yeah what do you want to tell me with that?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Recall and gold sounds using the wrong sound settings in 7.12
Smêb (EUW)
: i start this game with my friend , he said me this name and i like it thats why im using it im 14 lvl player.How about this sherlock
how about your friend telling you not to int then?
Smêb (EUW)
: ım 14 lvl and banned 14 days for feding?
lol your name is smeb like the toplaner from kt rolster and you wanna tell me you dont know league and are only lvl 14? ThinkingFace
kawonik112 (EUNE)
: Bans for toxicity are bullshit
lol you had more deaths than him xDDD [](https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=kawonik112)
: Recall and gold sounds using the wrong sound settings in 7.12
same problem this is sooo tilting {{item:3070}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Creating a team
are you also looking for an adc? im gold 2
: Ok, IGN pls
lol i even signed with it...
Rioter Comments
: RECRUITING ADC'S
Im interested. Paulimus
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Heyho Paul, bist du nur auf Discord zu erreichen oder nutzt du auch TeamSpeak 3? Denn unser Team nutzt kein Discord und ich wäre dir sehr verbunden wnen du mir sagst ob du auch Teamspeak nutzt. MfG Skg ReLoaded
Hi Skg ReLoaded, ich habe sowohl Ts3 als auch Discord, schreib mir einfach die IP Eures Servers, dann schau ich mal vorbei. Ich fahre allerdings die nächsten zwei Wochen (ab Samstag) in den Urlaub, wäre aber danach voll erreichbar. LG Paulimus
Amstraid (EUW)
: Looking to make a gold team I need an ADC, Support, Top and Jungle
Hi Im Gold V in SoloQ and Top/Adc main, I am interested
Show more

An actual minion

Level 101 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion