: With that behaviour you will still stuck with ,,newbies". This is just a game, don't take it too seriously...
i just want my account back ok
Solash (EUW)
: Make a new account
i was gold 1 i dont want to climb and buy champions again -.- i created a new acc but I CANT PLAY WITH LOW LVL NOOBS
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >idc anymore Yes you do, that's why you posted here. >I still think I don't deserve it That's because you are not listening to what people here are saying >there are people who are worse and don't even get punished Yes there are and yes they do. People here are offering you some advice so that you can change your behaviour and enjoy the game without the fear of getting banned. Don't get so prickly when you're being shown the error of your ways.
: hiiiiii i dont deserve that chat restriction!!
OK OK NEVERMIND ILL REFORM HAPPY NOW????????
: hiiiiii i dont deserve that chat restriction!!
idc anymore :) i still think i dont deserve it because there are people who are worse and dont even get punished...
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok Wtf It's so fucking annoying to read what you wrote there. (and how you wrote this)
: im actually a bit impressed here
: omg i dont deserve a chat restriction omggggggg
ok ill stop replying to ppl.... is every1 happy now!??!?!
: Retaliation is not accepted either. Two wrongs don't make a right. It doesn't matter why you break the rules, all that matter is that you did break them, and thus you will get punished. There's no need for you to respond to toxicity. Just mute and report them, but don't say a single word.
Pikajew (EUNE)
: You'll understand that joke when you'll be older,not 14 or 13 as you are now. And if they say something bad,you have a MUTE BUTTON for a reason :)
D1nzu (EUW)
: yeah you totally didnt deserve it. Riot has banned people for no reason for far too long... https://i.ppy.sh/34aad94bfdb2e4269d71205f4eb414a66eb4c9cb/687474703a2f2f66696c65732e67616d6562616e616e612e636f6d2f696d672f69636f2f7370726179732f353464383733336563326135302e706e67
: > [{quoted}](name=Andrea2602,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zt3tF3W6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-03T13:33:46.075+0000) > > ok ok.. just dont do those things anymore so you dont also get a 2 week ban then a perma, i know sometimes you want to lash back at the idiots in this game, but dont, because you will lose your account.
: > [{quoted}](name=Andrea2602,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zt3tF3W6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-03T13:12:53.280+0000) > > im only being rude to ppl who r rude to me... why arent they banned already then omg how do you know that?!
: > [{quoted}](name=Andrea2602,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zt3tF3W6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-03T13:10:32.865+0000) > > yes they said bad things to me -.- ill talk back ok? this isnt the bedroom.
: > [{quoted}](name=Andrea2602,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zt3tF3W6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-03T13:12:53.280+0000) > > im only being rude to ppl who r rude to me... why arent they banned already then omg did you even play the game? how did you have time to play it with all that typing you did? you cant call people noobs, and you cant ask others to report a player, and you cant advertise you muted or reported someone.
MOON 1v9 (EUW)
: If I was playing with you I would mute you after 5 your messages. You are so annoying. Spamming caps, and calling noob like every minute. Learn to mute other people. In the past I got ban for writing "l2p (learn to play)" once. Dont forget that every kid can login to tribunal and vote to ban you, because they want IP. Btw you can say goodbye to hextech items because you not gonna get them anymore. But if you got only 10 games chat restriction you will get them after 20-25 days again.
: Riot basically never replies to these topics because the community is very able to take care of this stuff on its own. About your restriction: You got it for repeatedly insulting other players (mainly "noob") and threatening other players with reports. Both these behaviors are not welcome in the LoL community, which is why people reported you for it and why you got punished for it. In general you seem to have misunderstood what good behavior in LoL means: > Andrea2602: DONT SAY BAD WORDS OK Andrea2602: this is the second time u said a bad word Bad behavior is not limited to bad words. You can be a jerk to other people without ever using a bad word, at the same time it's possible to use bad words in a context that is not at all offensive towards other people. In other words: Behavior is not defined by what words you chose, but how you treat other people. This seems to be your main problem. You don't use a lot of bad words, but still you manage to be extremely condescending, rude and aggressive towards your teammates. Thats the attitude you should fix if you want to avoid further punishments. Keep in mind that ignoring this punishment will lead to additional punishments and can very quickly escalate to a permaban if you don't improve. Additionally you will not be eligible for the hextech crafting system as long as you don't improve your behavior significantly. A general rule that will help you to improve: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I hope this helps you. If you have further question, go on, I'll reply later.
im only being rude to ppl who r rude to me... why arent they banned already then omg
Pikajew (EUNE)
: First of all,you kinda deserve it. Second of all,here's not the place for that. Send a ticket to Riot regarding this problem. Andrea2602: hi team Andrea2602: dont feed and ill carry ok?? Andrea2602: muted Andrea2602: noobs Andrea2602: yes Andrea2602: noob Andrea2602: omg Andrea2602: 2v1 bot You are not salty at all.Kappa.
yes they said bad things to me -.- ill talk back ok?
Riddarn (EUNE)
: Looking at that topic title, I thought this was a parody topic. Turns out you were actually serious, lol.
i only fight ppl who tell me bad words..
: omg i dont deserve a chat restriction omggggggg
omg im waiting.... answer me riot!!
Rioter Comments
Arklíght (EUW)
: You have very low KDA's on all the champs you play, I wouldnt call that pro. xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: another female trying to get carried ;c damn
i will show u how i get carried when i carry u noob -.-
Rioter Comments
S1lentQ (EUW)
: Well this guy obviously don't know what it takes to working hard on your own sorry to say that ...
i want some1 to tell me what my mistakes are and how to fix them!!
: You should come to the ''Noob''server :P Alot easier to learn here:D
its full of noobs!! i need pros -.-
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Andrea2602