Larry (EUNE)
: I think Riot's plan is to make you train into every aspect of the game, leaving nothing simple. All champion mechanics were replaced from "QWE autoattack" and they are more complex than that. Same with truesight now. It has a low refresh rate and is difficult to see and that is what seperates the good players from the best players. These are the little things that make pros what they are
The low refresh rate requires skill you say, but how will that skill help when you aren't using a skillshot-based champ. If you are using say, twitch or yi or tryn. How do you attack attack what you still can't see? It's give stealthed champs a bigger advantage than they already have. It made them a lot stronger. I just feel that there should be some sort of counterplay late game.
Dantanius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AninLegions777,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aEAy1E7F,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-12-18T23:09:04.858+0000) > > So I'm meant to attack a red outline? xD Skillshots, mate. Skillshots.
Lool? Thanks for that one mate. Maybe when next I play as twitch, I'll be sure to land all my "Skillshots" on the enemy Vayne that's about to destroy me.
: Well you can still buy vision wards, at the time where she got her 2 items, (games will end before full build anyway most of the time) but I agree, her dmg combined with stealth is quite ridiculous even for a late game champ.
Well you can do that but if you eventually reach late game, she becomes a problem. The major problem with her is that passive. It should have like a 5 second CD
Abracalyn (EUW)
: Yeah, as soon as you fill all your item slots as a support you no longer have access to pink wards, all it takes is for an invader to spot that 20-minute pink ward and it can no longer be replaced. Imo sweeper can't be relied on at all to spot stealth champs, as it has a very low refresh rate on where the champion is, and frankly is hard to read.
It's highly unreliable. Can't tell you how many times Shaco fucked me up because of this.
: Vayne "free LP" ok. Let a noob play Vayne and you will understand it's no free LP. (although she is a strong champion overall)
I didn't want to delve into stats. The thing is, I resumed playing Vayne after the removal of true sight trinket upgrades and it has been free LP for me. Sure she has complex mechanics and all that but this is how my games go. Weak early game, complete 2 items then proceed to destroy everyone.
Dantanius (EUW)
: It DOES show you stealthed champions as a red outline?
So I'm meant to attack a red outline? xD
fairpaddy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AninLegions777,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5r4ijMfV,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-18T06:54:36.534+0000) > and you talk like a free user? What is that supposed to mean? just because we haven't spent money on a GAME THAT IS FREE.. we are idiots, or what??? Your comments are downvoted because you are insulting a wide community
Hahahahaha. You called yourself that not me but it's damn funny reading it. Now, on a more serious note. If you haven't spent money on this game, you are a free user. Same goes for all those free games/apps on your mobile phone. You are a free user but when you purchase something, you become a paying user. It's common technological grammar. Nothing hard to understand. If you feel I'm wrong, bring up facts or counter my arguments politely instead of throwing provocative words. My comments are downvoted because 3 - 4 guys disagree with me and are trying to impose their reasoning on me but I won't budge. I didn't insult the community. You did when you called them idiots. xD
: Since you knew that, then you should also know the pride of a grandmom whose grandchild is participating in something good.
If I recall correctly, you are the one who replied. But since I'm a polite guy, I'll end it here. You'll see no further replies after this one. Have a nice day. ^^
fairpaddy (EUW)
: Why are you being so rude to everyone? You called that guy disgusting in order to prove that people should be civil? Think before you post.
Another person who fails to read carefully. I said "disgusting behaviour". Do you get it now? And I dont need to prove anything to anyone. I am who I am and I happen to be civil. Understand now?
: Since you knew that, then you should also know the pride of a grandmom whose grandchild is participating in something good.
Let me tell you a little thing about "May". When it is used, any statement afterwards regarding the current debate/argument is treated as "unsure". Now that you know that, COME AT ME BRO! >you stopped making sense a while back. Personal attacks won't strengthen your argument mate. Advice for the future.
Sorkiling (EUW)
: http://i.imgur.com/8TIz82Q.png?1[/img]
Azahlea (EUW)
: you own atitudes
Okay sir. Thanks for the reply. Have a nice day.
Azahlea (EUW)
: you do, for smart ppl you need only to speak half word
Alright then. Thanks for the enlightenment.
I've tried to be clear with this scenario but you are headstrong so I'll just agree to disagree. Also, > I find strange how you can speak with such certainty of an event you never took part in I started with this: >She **may** be right but you just didn't ask her why she said that. Emphasis on the "may" which means I can't be certain since I wasn't there. Any other thing?
: as the great prophet rammus said - OK
So we are done here? Good. I was getting tired of correcting you all the time.
I am saying that the grandmother overlooked his wrong because she was filled with pride not because she didn't understand. Is that clear enough?
: she said that because her grandson was marching at the wrong pace and the rest of the platoon was right edit: you see you start left foot and he started with the right one, making him "wrong"
Since you knew that, then you should also know the pride of a grandmom whose grandchild is participating in something good.
: You cannot force an apology out of me. Report me if you any of what I said is offensive, then I'll take it up with the mods. Also, I see downvoting my every comment is making you happy. Carry on then.
Let me correct you here. In service, an apology is not expected of you. Heck you can do whatever the hell you like. But there are consequences. Here I've said nothing wrong and since there are no consequences for that, I therefore, will not apologize.
: once in a ceremony i heard an old lady saying only my grandson is marching right, everyone else is wrong
She may be right but you just didn't ask her why she said that. Also, it's common knowledge that it's not every time that the majority are correct.
: I am calling you on your BS my friend
If you feel like. Heck, I can even give you the number of my BS (I know what it means). Want it?
: nope just apologise and move on
You cannot force an apology out of me. Report me if you any of what I said is offensive, then I'll take it up with the mods. Also, I see downvoting my every comment is making you happy. Carry on then.
: come on you understood what I meant
I didn't understand what you meant. But I understood what you were trying to say which is why I was able to tell you how bad of an analogy it was.
: man you are full of it for someone who compares real life combat to a game you sure are arrogant and ofensive.
Read my reply on that comment and come back here. Also, please explain how I'm arrogant.
: then please refrein from using real life combat as a comparison to a game because it is offensive to me. ty
First of all, it's *refrain. Secondly, if you read the posts completely, you would see that there is no comparison. That's exactly what I was trying to show. That the word damage is thrown around carelessly because if damage is what happens on the internet, it makes you wonder what happens during wars because the world refers to both as the same damage even though they are clearly not comparable. Now, what was that about my post being offensive? Or do you need more clarity?
: WOW downvote much? Just read the whole thread btw.... man I can't take you seriously now :D Edit: why call me toxic? whas I toxic to you or any other player? have you encoutered me in game \ know me for more than a post?
What do downvotes have to do with the credibility of my argument? Lool. Well that's another issue I won't delve into. Trying to laugh off a good argument is a sign of defeat. I've seen it many times and if you actually read the whole thread, you'll see that it is I who shouldn't take you seriously seeing as you misused many terms/words with such confidence. Ah well. The learning process continues for us all. You've shown toxic behaviour on this post and I'm basing your behaviour on that. Argue as you may, you a tad bit far from being positive.
Azahlea (EUW)
: ok you did not understand
Azahlea (EUW)
: I tell that to you my friend... the same to you
I don't get what you mean. Always to be clear the first time.
Azahlea (EUW)
: you backpaddled really quick from that one, maybe he was trying to make an analogy? No? ok... suit yourself :D I can quote you: "Wow. Just wow. You are a rare breed, I tell ya. A rare breed" I can read between the lines to know what you mean, and because I have to do so it means you are playing the system you don't like or so you say. what does that make you. just by looking at this post I can see what kind of person you are Have a good one :D
He already made an analogy but it wasn't applicable in this case. Rare breed? You read between what lines? Lool. Man I have nothing hidden and I speak my mind. I just do it in a more polite manner than most people do. And if rare breed means stupid to you, then that's you definition of it. I had something else in mind. The kind of person I am? Polite, well-mannered, listens well, presents ideologies? That's me alright. If you have any other description, I'll be glad to hear it.
: are\were you in the army? have you fought a war?
Nope. But I've had extensive discussions with Veterans and they have made me realise what REAL dmg is.
: "You feel okay spending a lot of money to support the game and yet your compensation is discounts that aren't even up to par with what you have spent your money on previously? Wow. Just wow. You are a rare breed, I tell ya. A rare breed." Yep you just called him stupid so ban for you too? and since when do discaount have to be on par with what you spent previously? that is like going to Burger King and say: hey man what gives? I spent a lot more money than this 60% discount on a Whooper.... get real you are saying the same but in reverse LOL
Quote me where I called him stupid. >Yep you just called him stupid so ban for you too? and since when do discaount have to be on par with what you spent previously? that is like going to Burger King and say: hey man what gives? I spent a lot more money than this 60% discount on a Whooper.... get real Now chill. LoL is virtual, food is real. Now that's already a dent to your analogy so no need dissecting it further. Come up with a better one then we can discuss.
: Oh no soemeone disagreed and reproted... better shut up.... You don't see the irony? You do others what you don't want done to yourself. That is why I wrote in the first place. You assume too much I noticed that no matter what I write you will not admit to be wrong (let's face it we both now you are) because you are blind by your own ego. You say I will get banned from the board for posting my oppinion but in yours I can find: Passive agressive xenofobia, try to passive agressively call others stupid, and admit to ravel in others. at least if you mean something say it don't be a coward and hide behind the sistem
>Oh no soemeone disagreed and reproted... better shut up.... You don't see the irony? You do others what you don't want done to yourself. That is why I wrote in the first place. You assume too much No offence but I don't understand what you are on about here. >I noticed that no matter what I write you will not admit to be wrong (let's face it we both now you are) because you are blind by your own ego. Wrong in what way? Trying to curb your toxic behaviour. If that's wrong then I don't mind being wrong all the way. >You say I will get banned from the board for posting my oppinion but in yours I can find: Passive agressive xenofobia, try to passive agressively call others stupid, and admit to ravel in others. at least if you mean something say it don't be a coward and hide behind the sistem Xenophobia....What?! Man, it's funny you know. All these terms have been used wrongly by you so I'll just overlook this one. How did I call you stupid? Lool. Man, stop trying to put words in my mouth. I've said everything I need to say and I'm not hiding behind any system. If anything, I never really like the so-called "system".
Azahlea (EUW)
: Why do you feel the need to shut others up?
Not shutting anyone up. Just telling them to stop spreading info that is twisted.
Azahlea (EUW)
: why you call others disgusting? Why so toxic?
Insulting someone in order to elevate another is disgusting behaviour. It's better to be civil.
Azahlea (EUW)
: So who is the white knight now?
: I think this is the best way to fix THORNMAIL
Sure. Deny lifesteal and watch Rammus, Zed and Yasuo take it and destroy every one because no one can heal off them. Thornmail is alright now. Still works well on certain tanks. Shouldn't work well on all. If you remember old thornmail, it was get it and watch enemy crit to death. That's just too OP. Now AD champs can try and take out thornmail users instead of killing themselves in the process. They can make it reduce lifesteal by 50% but that's it. Nothing more needed.
Rioter Comments
: I don't think you are using the term "White Knight" (aka. "Paladin") correctly, as I am not/have not: 1. an investor who has bought Riot Games in midst of hostile take over 2. saved a damsel in distress
This is who a whiteknight is: >On an internet forum, a person who defends a member who is clearly wrong, usually with the hopes of gaining brownie points with said member. Often seen as negative behavior. only in this case the member is Riot.
: >but your argument of 'the game is free to play..." Well, techically and for the fact, it is completely free to play. You can't argue with a fact. And I never said I think that no-one uses money for LoL. I never questioned the fact Riot gets money. What I am saying though, is that it never forces you to spend a single penny for the game, hence it's 100% free to play (unless you count time as a currency, but that's a whole nother thing) For the feedback part... well, isn't there any other way to give _constructive feedback_, than yell "Your shit sucks, I'm disappointed" to their faces?
>What I am saying though, is that it never forces you to spend a single penny for the game, hence it's 100% free to play. Please, stop saying this. Nobody forced us but what do you think makes the game free-to-play? Riot's charitable heart (definitely not) or our money? Of course it's our money. Nobody forced us but we want people who don't have money to enjoy the same experience as us. If we don't spend money, LoL will probably be like WoW now. So stop saying this.
Amellix (EUNE)
: Heh. I got a 30% sale on a skin that is that is on a 50% sale in the real store. "Great personal sales". More like a rip-off.
Exact same thing happened to me.
: League community needs more ignorant players like you. You know, people 'complain' for valid reasons. Reasons you blatantly ignore. Yes, LoL is a free game, yet they earn almost a billion in sales per year. Are we asking too much to get something back for supporting the company? And yes, they give you 'discount' on stuff. Keep in mind that they still make tons of money off of these 'discounts', It's simply a marketing strategy. And you feel for it and believe RIOT does this to give us something back. No, my naive friend - they're doing it to attract more potential buyers. Also listen to what others said here: This new "personalized" shop thingy isn't personalized at all. It's completely random. Shows you skins for champs you either never play/played or champs you already have skins for. So why bother talking bullshit about "RIOTS EFFORT TO KEEP PLAYERS HAPPY" when this is not even remotely true. People like you, seriously....you blatantly ignore every single argument players bring up. Nobody needs your pseudo positivity and moral sense bs. RIOT won't give you a slap on the shoulder. So tired of ignorant ppl like you.
I don't agree with your wording (seems a bit aggressive) but I agree a 100% with your reasoning. Glad to see someone who doesn't believe Riot hook, line and sinker.
: Dude... just read your comment... You tell others that you have freedom of speech but you tell me to mind my own business? do you know how hypocritical you sound? are you aware that this is a public forum right? that makes what you write EVERYONE'S business (that's the public part 'cause I am guessing that you didn't know). I was going to say "sorry if I came out as rude by using whining as an expression" but after I read the rest of your comment I not only take that back as I am not even sorry anymore. And by the way I also spend lots of money on content so there's that (that line made you look ignorant, it's ok it's the youth showing I guess) So let me reiterate: 1 Don't tell other's to mind their own business - they have the same right as you to tell you whatever the hell they want as do you - That makes you sound like a kid 2 Don't assume you are the only one that pays and as such your opinion counts more (no and no for both) 3 I never tried to imply that you could not comlain - i only told you that you were whining AND THAT IS MY OPPINION so if you want your opinion respected respect mine
Notice how your post got deleted? Toxic behaviour from you. So better watch it. >Dude... just read your comment... You tell others that you have freedom of speech but you tell me to mind my own business? do you know how hypocritical you sound? are you aware that this is a public forum right? that makes what you write EVERYONE'S business (that's the public part 'cause I am guessing that you didn't know). Now, how does minding one's business have anything to do with freedom of speech. If I see something that doesn't concern me, I'll mind my own business. That doesn't infringe on my freedom of speech so pls read up about freedom of speech. >I was going to say "sorry if I came out as rude by using whining as an expression" but after I read the rest of your comment I not only take that back as I am not even sorry anymore. And by the way I also spend lots of money on content so there's that (that line made you look ignorant, it's ok it's the youth showing I guess) Man I don't really care what you wanted to say. You can be sorry or not but you are still toxic so I never really expected an apology. So all that stuff in the brackets are meant to make you look mature and make me look like a kid yeah? Wow. I feel so bad for you rn. You spend a lot of money and you talk like a free user? Doesn't that show serious flaws in your logic? You feel okay spending a lot of money to support the game and yet your compensation is discounts that aren't even up to par with what you have spent your money on previously? Wow. Just wow. You are a rare breed, I tell ya. A rare breed. > I never tried to imply that you could not comlain - i only told you that you were whining AND THAT IS MY OPPINION so if you want your opinion respected respect mine Whining and complaining are two different things. I'll assume English isn't your first language so I advice you read about words before using them. Your opinion is only respected when you respect the opinion of others. Respect is earned not given. So the moment you stop badmouthing other players, the moment your opinions start getting respected. As a final warning, you need to stop referring to people who don't like your opinion as kids. You'll get banned from boards and I'll laugh hard. You have been told.
: One party makes money and uses the money to make the business, the game, the merchandise around the game, huge events, tournaments and all this stuff, both free and paid for for OUR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. You, who don't have to move a single finger, can play an awesome game and attend all these events you did not have to organize or pay for. One party is a money making company, yes, it's a business. Because they make money out of this, they can also fully commit themselves to making the game better. The other party is a greedy bunch of pricks who want more free stuff in addition to free stuff.
Chill, the so-called "entertainment purposes" still get them a lot of money. Ticket for worlds? It was sold out really fast. And they weren't cheap. WE, the paying players, PAY FOR THESE "entertainment purposes" not Riot. I don't have to move a finger, yes, but my money is paying for people to move their fingers. >The other party is a greedy bunch of pricks who want more free stuff in addition to free stuff. This is the kind of behaviour that makes League toxic. You don't have to be rude to make a point (if I can even call it that). We want a free skin? Once a year? And that's greedy how? There are over 300 skins and one skin a year is suddenly bad? Where is your logic? Microsoft gives out FREE upgrades to Windows 10. Do you know how much money they are losing? Do you have any idea? Do you think they need to do that? NO! But they give free stuff because that's how a good company works. They give free Microsoft office to students but do they have to? NO! So stop talking as if Riot gives a lot cos it doesn't even come close.
: I agree. Although its not everyone of course. The loud 12yo always scream the loudest. Every event its the same: whinwhinewhine
Assuming that everyone complaining in their own right is a 12 year old is rude and toxic. You are trying to whiteknight for a company that doesn't care if you exist or not and in the process, insulting the people who make the game what it is. Disgusting behaviour. Can only imagine how you are in game.
: Well, it's not like the players don't benefit from League. This is a win for both parties.
Both parties benefit but one party benefits wayyyyy more than the other. I get that benefits shouldn't be equal but for the love of God, for once in a while, give your players what they want. It's not really hard. Pfft.
: >Why would we appreciate discounts that are below expectations? Uhh, because they gave them? As they have no liabilities/obligations toward us and they just give discount on something like that out of good will. I mean, hell, the community is bitching about them all the time and they still do this kind of things for us.
In that case we are not obligated to give them our money without which their game won't survive or they have to make it pay-to-play. Keep trying to act like Riot is doing us a favour by letting us play their game but we are actually the ones doing them a favour by giving them our money to fund everything they do. Have you seen their office? Product of our money. See how happy their employees are? It's because our money is making their work easier and more comfortable. Some may even argue that WE, The players, ARE RIOT GAMES. So stop acting like Riot is a charity doing admirable work by making the game F2P because they are not.
LynXerf (EUW)
: "Free-to-play" is simply a business model. One that works extremely well, by the way. They tend to make a LOT more money than pay-to-play games, from in-game purchases. League of Legends isn't a charity, it's a MASSIVELY profitable game. Let's just set that straight. I don't even know or care about this discount shop thing. If I like a champ and skin enough, I'll buy it. It's that simple for me. But others have spent a lot more than me on this game, and I guess they were hoping for something more. Let them voice their complaints, it's how the World works. It's just seeing "free-to-play" is a little irritating, because it makes it sound like it's a charity. It's not, it's a very clever way of making more money.
Finally! Someone that knows the truth behind the "free-to-play" gimmicks.
: ***
Whines? You don't have to be rude to try and make a point. Since when can someone not complain about things not being to their liking? Isn't there freedom of speech anymore? You obviously haven't spent over a thousand euros on skins so you won't understand the bad taste in the mouths of frequent spenders who, btw, fund this game and make it continue to be F2P. Let them voice their distaste while you MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and stop trying to make yourself look like a mature adult cos you are failing woefully.
: If i remember correctly they gave a free skin to everyone ;)
That was last year. What are you getting at?
: Allright. I hope riot never does anything special anymore no events, no sales, no nothing, if you feel like you should complain then accept the consequences.
What are you saying? Do you think they want to risk their MAJOR source of income? Let me tell you, there'll be more events, sales, etc in the future and better too because they want people to keep buying items. If there were no sales and all the skins had a constant price, do you think anyone will purchase them? Lool. Riot needs its paying customers and they know that. Still waiting for you to figure it out.
Show more

AninLegions777

Level 19 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion