: Rito, how about you say a word about champion bans?
you are free to ban whoever you like. there are many occasions where a certain champion will bring great disadvantage to your team like in low elo picking a yasuo top against a tank or illaoi, or they pick an OP champion like vayne or ezreal and theyre last pick. if the player who got his champion banned decided to troll or rage just report him and move on. or you can let his pick pass knowing he will have a bad matchup and carry him its your choice really. you can point out to him that for example pls dont take yasuo into illaoi you put us into a disadvantage but i doubt he will listen considering how immature league players are. most people who ban yasuo in low elo dont do it because he is OP but because they know he is a high skill level champion and the person who will play him is not skilled enough and even if hes kinda good he will still have lot of deaths. for example vayne right now is just stupid and honestly i dont want to face her on my games. so if my teammate highlights her and hes not first pick i will ban her and idc if he rages or troll. why would you care if a random stranger on the internet rages because his champion got banned, you follow the rules and the rules state you can ban whoever you want. i never highlight which champion i want to play cause someone can ban him just to troll. if you ask me this whole thing is kinda pointless whats the point of making players highlight the champion they want to play if he still gets banned. from the games i see most people dont even use it the ones who use it are the common yasuo zed vayne etc players who are actually saying hey look i know im unskilled but i picked this champion who will be bad for the team but still not ban him cause im selfish and i want to play him and if you ban him ill throw a tantrum.
: Extreme lag in EUW client and ingame.
i had 2-3 dcs in game when my internet is perfectly fine. the funny thing is that i played flex (stomp) queue and we got stomped all games and the others thought i rage quitted like seriously? you try your best i have removed chat from my screen and i focus only in the game i get extreme feeders and they accuse me of afk when its a technical issue. rotten community
: Buying a lot of an item for giggles at the end of a game is toxic/trolling? The Renekton game we even won, some guy made a funny remark about Merc Treads, I bought 6 of them as we brought down the Nexus because it was appropriately funny in that situation. Can't judge from mere statistics.
> [{quoted}](name=LonestarBWX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X6VlQhAw,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-10-29T16:47:27.083+0000) > > Buying a lot of an item for giggles at the end of a game is toxic/trolling? The Renekton game we even won, some guy made a funny remark about Merc Treads, I bought 6 of them as we brought down the Nexus because it was appropriately funny in that situation. Can't judge from mere statistics. the problem is my dear friend that the ban system in this game is handled by an automated system which checks parameters. if you have these parameters you get banned no matter what you think about statistics. i wont go into detail in this game to see if you are telling the truth of buying these boots only when the game ended, i will just say that its obvious your 3 man premade intentionally fed and trolled a game and your ban is justified 100000% and the sad thing instead of feeling bad or regret about it you come here on the boards first to ask if Bard is banned and second if you will get end season rewards. The question is do you think you deserve those end season rewards? and im not talking only about the intentionally feeding game..... you know what im talking about thank god a lot of people in these boards have an inch of a brain to realize what is happening here. Also mind that these boards are just a place for discussion about the game, no matter how much you discuss you wont get unbanned.... so if you stop trying to troll us too and listen what others say instead of arguing would be better for everyone.
: So that was it?
dude look his op.gg his renekton game and that with riven.....
: So that was it?
The problem premades have is that they think because they are more they can somehow dictate the outcome of the game bully whoever they want in it and do whatever they want in general. i play normal draft sometimes and ive met plenty of premades who threaten me that they will troll and whatnot. this is a very toxic experience in the game much more than the bard jungle..... He locked your champion and you know he is not going to play for the win right? why you didnt dodge or even if you didnt dodge why not just play to win. because you were 3 premades you thought hey lets teach this guy a lesson and run it mid or something. but the automated system is really good at detecting running mid feeding behaviours and you were all banned. You see Bard is at fault too but you are way more than him. also on paper he did nothing wrong cause weird picks are not getting banned you can even play janna jungle if you want. In real life would you gang with your friends to beat up somebody? cause its similar to what you did in game. instead of asking if Bard is banned maybe regret what you did
: Why no S ?
the grades are given based on what the best and worst shyvana can do in a game as far as i know and let me explain this. lets say caitlyn is really popular right now ok? then many players would play her and some of them would have insane stats on her since shes meta ok? then to get an S or S+ on caitlyn is harder than with a trash adc like lets say jhin (example).... with a way worse score you could get easier an S on jhin than caitlyn cause no one plays jhin or does good with him..... thats why its difficult to get an S when the game surrenders on 20 minute.... because you dont have time to gather the stats for an S at this time even if you were godly. so basically the standards for shyvana jungle for S and S+ were higher than what you did (ward more farm more idk what)
: I did try to outplay him a lot and it worked a lot in the past, I've made comebacks in games like this, so I didn't lose faith and kept trying to farm and outplay the Yasuo when I saw an opening, but it didn't work this time. I'm sure I wasn't thinking very clearly and I did play poorly, but I didn't intentionally feed.
ok lets say that you didnt intentionally give any kills why you have 0 assists? why you never grouped? cause if you did it to take revenge from your teammates flaming you then the ban is deserved. cause i bet they flamed you for dying over and over didnt they? you see whats going on here? even if we agree that it wasnt your intention to give free kills even if we ignore that almost all your deaths are while trying to outplay a fed opponent the 0 assists cant be explained, unless the game was a complete slaughter and your team had very few kills ( i didnt see the game review). sorry to play the devils lawyer i can understand that it can be frustrating to be banned for such a long time for an unfortunate game but you have to think the others who were in the same team with you how they saw this game..... your elo is gold you said right? people there are good players if you tried to helped them win why would they report you? you should have tried to get at least some assists farm means nothing you could go afk-farming as they say.
: I was banned for intentionally feeding, but I just bad a really bad game.
the problem is..... when you give more than 1 kill you dont try to outplay dude you hug your turret and try to only farm. it would be better to leave your lane entirely and go help another lane than give 13 kills when contributing in 0. for the whole game there wasnt an opportunity to get even 1 assist and you were dying every couple of minutes not under your turret. as it seems to me even if i wasnt in that game.... what happened. he outplayed you you got a bit mad and tried to outplay him then you got tilted and started dying again and again when he got your turret he started roaming helping his team and maybe even getting more kills? while you stayed entirely passive just farming top and you didnt engange in any fight heck the 0-13-0. sorry but i were your teammate i would report you too dude i mean maybe theres a slight chance you didnt do it on purpose but i highly doubt it. i believe that you wanted to win but i think you got tilted from losing the lane and lost your control or something
Sadness93 (EUW)
: I've had atleast 12 inters just this month alone in 9 days, I've had the entire enemy team and my own team report them and not once have I got a 'Player feedback report' message
you can report intentional feeding and it gets punished but not poor performance..... someone can be bad and feed because he is bad or he got camped or w/e..... theres a difference between someone intentionally give kills to the enemy team and someone who is just a bad player. i had a game where i was playing zed vs a smurf, yes you dont meet them often but he was either smurfing or boosting that account and i got destroyed..... i mean i couldnt do anything but farm and even then he dived and killed me 3 times. he started roaming the map and destroyed the game ended like 25-3 and all the times he died it was on purpose. believe it or not all the people in my team were cursing me and asking to report me for intentionally feeding. they couldnt understand that the opponent was just a better player they needed to find a scapegoat no matter what.
Djedo (EUNE)
: Ban system!
i had a game with a riven who was diving all gaming and he spammed in caps "WILL YOU HELP ME" at least 50 times. in his mind we were the bad guys and he should report us. so why would anyone trust humans like him? from what i see in games about report threats like 90% of the reports are false reports. too many immature kids play this game
: Time to unistall LOL
: if i ban your champion i have a reason and dont flame me when i do that
now im talking about bronze. if someone picks a champ who requires a lot of skill and even then hes not good like yasuo i would ban him too. sorry but its my ban and i can ban whoever i want if he decides to troll is his own problem not mine. chances that if youre bronze and you play a skillful champion and not an easy one that you will dive and feed a lot this game. many people in bronze pick yasuo, zed or any other similar champion and they lose their lanes from simple champs like lux annie etc.... sorry but if youre bronze theres a high chance youre not very good player so why not play an easy champion and give your team an easiest time than pick yasuo and go 5-15? i ban vayne, yasuo, zed and teemo all the time not because im afraid of them but because i dont want them in my team.....
: Real Solo Q
i like the upvotes but can you comment guys? i would like to hear opinions about this
: How do i carry as a Support?
you play a carry role and not support
Rioter Comments
: buff towers please
+1 i agree 10000%
Brewna (EUNE)
: Queue dodge report
queue dodging is your own decision so the reason of it is yourself.... people can ban whatever they want as for flaming just report it at the end of the game pre-game chat is still recorded. i think youre too focused on "punishing" others than actually improve.
g0uvas (EUW)
: MMR is an unfair system
ill just say that trolls and griefers play more role to the game than you can imagine..... its practically a coin toss as to who has more feeders, they affect the game a lot and you can do nothing about it. also there are people in bronze who play to lose and im not joking they play to intentionally lose for whatever reasons. i can understand that its a team game but you queue as a solo player with strangers they are not your chosen team, theyre just random people..... so maybe the reward and ranking system should be more solo player based? a teamfight is 5vs5 if 1-2 of your team decide to never group you lost even if you are fed..... i mean.... i get what youre all saying that in all the games youve played youre the standard factor but i lose games where im doing good because someone else is bad..... i understand the carry part and whatnot and i agree if you cant carry like having a good score you dont deserve to climb but the funny thing is that you lose even when you carry depending on the teammates you get. what im saying is i know trolls are not always on my team but they are sometimes.... and these times i lose the game no matter how much i tried.... this community is terrible so chances are maybe both team has feeders/trolls so if these negative people are so frequent they will be in my games often..... and trust me even diamonds would lose some games in bronze with these people unless the diamond player can teamfight 1 vs 5..... i get that if youre good you advance eventually but the games where you tried your best and lost because someone decided that he doesnt want to win this game, suck so much. I think league of legends attracts all this trash players and trolls because the game itself gives them the power to grief others..... sorry but its the truth and someone has to say it. there are countless games where this happens adc: jungler youre useless 0 ganks etc etc and then jungler never groups and when you ask him why he says "i want to lose because the adc insulted me" that was an example but its happening in many games. the game gave him the power to do this and grief others because its a team game he put himself out of the team to hurt the outcome. is that punished? no its not :) only thing thats punished is intentional diving turrets and whatnot. please make league of legends a more fair game for a single player and remove the griefing tools. the OP is right in some things
: Sometimes its really tough
ok another game where my jungler got insulted by the others and decided to just farm and solo push a lane for the rest of the game with an adc who intended to troll the game from the start and i lost. try to win or keep calm with 2 trolls..... when the game ended and i told him i reported him he cursed me and said he wont get banned but i %%%%ing hope he gets perma banned. why unstable trash like him are allowed to play this game? why people are so %%%%ing low to lose the game for their teams intentionally? dude this games community is the most garbage ive seen in my life i cant even imagine who are these people playing the games
Rioter Comments
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Why are people on the boards so hypocritical? Especially in the PB boards. Genuine question.
why would anyone care about someone who made the game worse for some people with his behaviour? all i see in this game is childish behaviours and people with serious issues , the game is not their home or friends to curse as they like and if they dont follow the rules they will get punished because they ruined the game experience for someone else who wasnt at fault. at my responses to threads here im cynical and i just state the things as they are why would i must sympathize with flamers or w/e trash people? sorry but the truth is no one gives a dime about the account of a flamer or an uneducated person who rages in a game. i can agree with the laugh part but hardly ever ive seen people here laugh at those threads they just give them the reality which they refuse 90% of the game and they insist they didnt flame.
: There is any way to appeal this report?
report calling negativity and threatening are bannable offenses Krodam: But pls report those 2 Krodam: Pls report Rakan, Xayah and Cassio Krodam: see.. xayan and cassio inting Krodam: Ok just so you know report Cassio your ban is not unfair at all. first of all show us all 3 games not just this one but even with just this one your ban is 1000% justified and you will achieve nothing mailing support or appeal or w/e you imagine. imagine im a teammate of you and in the game you start threatening me and ask from others to report me. how would i feel? i would report you instantly. and i bet in the 2 other games you dont show you flame too. ban justified
: is it reportable if I don't save a flaming player?
look how it goes.... in reality it is reportable cause that equals you dont try to win.... and the rules state clearly that if you dont try to win and you intentionally sabotage the game its 14 days ban then perma ban BUT theres no way for them to prove that. that you actually didnt help someone which you could have saved. its common sense right, how on earth they can check that? so do as you please just think that along the flamer or whatever you lose too..... which i think is beyond childish
Arnoter (EUW)
: So, I wanna climb Elo as Support.
dont play support ;D (from an ex support main)
Suptra (EUW)
: Ranked in weekends
lol yeah try some games after midnight you will laugh a lot (or cry)
Keitra (EUNE)
: Thanks for that :) I try to stop their feeding tping bot and making plays to help my team. But they still flame me. I later mute them all cuz they start flaming me like I'm the source of their problems
> [{quoted}](name=Celestina17,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JxApLEFP,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-09-03T09:19:36.782+0000) > > Thanks for that :) I try to stop their feeding tping bot and making plays to help my team. But they still flame me. I later mute them all cuz they start flaming me like I'm the source of their problems in bronze you /mute all and just carry. the chat will not help you in anything people there are 90% terrible players plus flamers and delusional. when you play a game just play and do the best you can nothing else helps. the moment you start typing and arguing with these people youve lost already. mute everyone and if you want something just ping honestly its not worth it to chat with these people
BadBigus (EUW)
: Thanks Riot for making me a troll :)
i dont understand why the OP is upvoted and what he means? he means that he will lose intentionally? if so youre part of the reason this game partly sucks. as i understand it you got banned or whatever for flaming and you indeed flamed and no dude saying to someone that he sucks even if sucks is bad manners and you bring nothing positive to the game...... sorry but i cant sympathize with flamers/blamers
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AnnaWithAshotgun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JxApLEFP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-09-03T09:09:11.939+0000) > > look how the thing goes if you really want advice..... every bad score you had put aside the wall of excuses you made and it was just poor play from your side. even in games where every one feeds you can have a good score, anything else is just excuses. i suggest that you look for builds in league sites or w/e but your builds are totally off. if you want to play the carry and you choose a carry toplaner you still need some sort of defense on you cause if you dont buy anything defensive at all youre just a second melee adc and coming late game youre useless no one builds berserker boots toplane. > > now if you get kills or you win your lane etc what do you do?.... most bronze people i know keep pushing their lane without vision and give 1 kill and 3-4 assists then they repeat.... take objectives, teleport to a teamfight help other lanes move your advantage to your teammates and you will win games. > > the problem is you cant win games where you play bad dude cause youre just asking someone to carry you.... if you want to climb carry games. i lose games where im the best in the game and i try to carry as much as i can sometimes..... if you die to junglers you need more map awareness buy vision and look at the map every some seconds. > > improve cs > improve map awareness buy wards > if you have a lead move it to your team > > and i bet you will climb....you know what many people dont understand? that you want to climb and you blame random things but you dont realize with your poor gameplay you would get destroyed in a higher division like gold. heck i bet even a silver 2 player would come to your game he would destroy it. just try to improve yourself, your teammates there wont improve they are bronze for a reason. hope i helped
Keitra (EUNE)
: because many times when I bring this up peolple start flaming me that I'm at fault for losing
> [{quoted}](name=Celestina17,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JxApLEFP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-02T21:02:40.774+0000) > > because many times when I bring this up peolple start flaming me that I'm at fault for losing dude in some of the games i saw youre indeed one of the reason they lost
Keitra (EUNE)
: HOW TO CLIMB OUT OF THIS MADNESS!!!
hello.... get better and you will climb. you play too aggressively and you have a lot of deaths in all your games.... when your aggressive game doesnt pay off you straight up feed like i can see many games where you were the reason your team lost. outplaying bronze players and getting fed doesnt mean anything if you give them 15 kills..... your builds are terrible.... idk if youre delusional but can you explain these scores? 3-10, 2-6, 1-5, 6-15, 1-9 lets look the next page 4-14 twice i dont think i have to go on. and youre bronze 2 0 points not bronze 5.... i mean a big step to climb is stop being delusional cause you clearly are
prololmatek (EUNE)
: I can't stop being toxic. Help
ok ill say my personal opinion about this matter. i think chat should not exist in this game. i also play hearthstone and it doesnt have a chat for a reason. the chat in low divisions isnt used in anything useful other than cursing and blaming others, but i have to say in low ranks there are people playing with serious issues and im not talking about bad players im talking about people who die 20 times while cursing/blaming and threaten to report someone in their team. to be honest? the fact that even if you mute them they still can affect your game and the outcome of the game is making people toxic. there are 2 kinds one is just a trash person or has psychological problems and flames/blames anyone he doesnt like. anyone caught his attention he will flame him even if that person tries his best or just had a bad game or even if he tries to carry the game. and theres the people who dont want to flame or never flame but they are tired that they lose games because of idiots and they just want to blow out their anger.... and i dont blame them this game is really frustrating and the type of people who play it are this bully highschool type of kids who beat their classmates or something. so conclusion /mute all is a must and then try your best but have in mind that you could lose because of others and try not to care.
Perilum (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RtE3l3Nn,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-01T21:24:32.819+0000) > > If you don't give a shit, then stop spamming the boards with your nonsense. > We got it, you need attention. But if you can't express yourself like a normal human, then stay away. Nobody cares about your emotional roller coaster rage. ok this is beyond what i can handle and i dont see a moderator taking action. expressing my opinion is @emotional rollecoaster rage@? like...... you know i give up theres no point talking to people like you. ill just stop posting have fun, i guess its easy to insult the other without reason if its the internet right. you dont respect my opinion you dont respect others you dont respect yourself. i wouldnt talk with uneducated kids in my real life i wont do it on the internet. im out
Perilum (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RtE3l3Nn,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-01T21:24:32.819+0000) > > If you don't give a shit, then stop spamming the boards with your nonsense. freedom of speech i will say whatever i want you got it kid? and youre not the one to judge what i will say. i didnt insult anyone im just telling my own experience in this game. if you dont like what i say dont read it
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AnnaWithAshotgun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RtE3l3Nn,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-01T21:23:42.147+0000) > > dude i dont give a single %%%% about the elo system and this game. im entirely casual and except the idk how many 100? 200? kids who play for money on lcs youre all casuals too and this game is beyond broken. i have better things to do with my time than losing games because of others and you on the boards tell me theyre equal skill and maybe its even my fault. /end of discussion i can play games where normal humans play instead of this elitist delusional trash and its elo system
Treycos (EUW)
: > You're matched with people of equal skill. You're matched with people of equal skill, in average of all their games* They haev the exact same level as you do if you played enough games, in average No one plays the same way every game
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RtE3l3Nn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-01T20:46:45.849+0000) > > You're matched with people of equal skill, in average of all their games* your matched with people with the same average win-loss ratio or else mmr nothing else. that doesnt mean equal skill at all cause if its equal skill no one would climb cause you wouldnt be better than the others to climb. thank god im not stupid i have lost many braincells playing this game but i know exactly what is happening here. youre getting matched with people with equal win-loss ratio but you can get all the feeders because kda is not taken into consideration. thats seems balance to you guys reading this? cause its %%%%ing not. its obvious in every game no matter the division that some players are better and some are complete trash but they all share the same mmr.
Treycos (EUW)
: Poeple are downvoting that Interesting Denial is pretty common on here
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RtE3l3Nn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-01T20:41:04.636+0000) > > Poeple are downvoting that > Interesting > Denial is pretty common on here people here are too high elo and hyper carries and they deny this. today i felt literally that my teams just wanted someone to press a win button for them. they did %%%%ing nothing to win the game and also sabotaged me who tried to carry-win. i think the matchmaking should start considering kda and other stats not just win and loss. you get into a game where everyone feeds except you and you try to win like an idiot. if its a team game and the matchmaking is balanced then how are the games so unbalanced i cant even carry with 15 kills. im not god to penta them 1 vs 5 cause thats the only way my teams would win and maybe not even then. i wonder how people are not complaining for this matchmaking and the amount of people who just give up and say ff 15
Wadud92 (EUW)
: I just played a game where the MF walked in a straight line away from blitzcrank with flash and heal up. 3 minutes later enemy Vayne had a BF, 4 kills, and MF still had heal and flash. That answer your question?
> [{quoted}](name=Wadud92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RtE3l3Nn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-01T20:37:29.981+0000) > > I just played a game where the MF walked in a straight line away from blitzcrank with flash and heal up. 3 minutes later enemy Vayne had a BF, 4 kills, and MF still had heal and flash. That answer your question? you play with people on equal skill dont complain (lol)
: so many noobs! will matchmaking ever find true balance?
no youre right dude the 1-10 guys help the team more. or the afk junglers because their mom told them its time to sleep. youre absolutely right kda means nothing. and you know i dont play with people on equal skill when i totally destroy them and i lose because my teammates dont want to win.
: so many noobs! will matchmaking ever find true balance?
just look my op.gg and get idea of how broken the matchmaking is. even if you carry you get feeders afks or just entirely braindead people and lose. from all the years i play video games i havent seen more stupidity than this game. like seriously you expect others to not flame with this matchmaking? this game is %%%%ing unplayable you can get 20 kills and still lose
: Is there an iq injection?
for the game i lose because 1 random kid decided to give up or to troll or afk i need to play well and carry another game. sorry but %%%% this game and this system, also if youre a feeder and you blame others youre psychologically disturbed theres not other explanation or a 10 yo kid who drifts the blame on someone else. this game is trash
: Thats the typical silver and below stuff lol
> [{quoted}](name=Im a real rat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bIO5HW7y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-01T19:09:49.684+0000) > > Thats the typical silver and below stuff lol so for this game to be playable you need gold or above? ive right now lost 3 games on the row because of trolls and 1 afk jungler. games where i won my lane or i was playing good not games i fed. now i dont know how long i can handle this stupidity. i can understand to lose when i play bad but not lose because of others when i play good. this matchmaking system is trash
: Ranked anxiety and stuff
ITS LOSE NOT LOOSE, LOOSE MEANS WHEN SOMETHING IS NOT TIGHT
Treycos (EUW)
: It must be fun to be in your team.... Really fun
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bIO5HW7y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-01T17:46:22.149+0000) > > It must be fun to be in your team.... > Really fun what do you mean? i dont even talk or bother is others gameplay. i just dont like being accused by feeders
Rioter Comments
Blu3Bahamut (EUNE)
: Troller in my competitive game
are you a sadist or something? why do you care what kind of ban he got and if he got banned. go take a walk or something and get some fresh air
: i want to discuss the chat restriction i just got because i think it was unfair
i got a chat restriction too without flaming anyone just dont use the chat again and report whoever is negative or a douche and move on..... this automated system is trash. people who troll and admit it play freely and ruining games all the time while being a little negative or having a conversation can get you banned.
: The thing about elo helll...
also elitism in this game really makes me angry.... people look down on other people because of their ranking??? i think the major issue with this game is not how good or bad someone plays but the people who play..... i mean seriously how can you be so douche-negative-blamer and fit into society? or in society you facade it?
: The thing about elo helll...
i think elo hell is real for some people.... the majority are where they belong but there are people who legit worth more and are dragged down by this matchmaking. as i understand this game the long i play it you must carry hard to win the game or pray your teammates will be better but even then you could lose. i mean you could lose a game where you are 7-1 if all your teammates are terrible so idk..... 50-60% are bronze and i dont think all of them are bad. yes many of them are just terrible but i ve also met good players who would deserve at least silver. the games you automatically lose because of things you cant control are too many to be honest.... and i dont want to talk about the behaviour...... i believe most of them dont even have a proper highschool education to act like this in a game and some are entirely delusional cause they play bad their scores are bad they lose 1 vs 1 and yet they blame/flame someone else so idk this behaviour is obviously childish so obviously this game is played most by 12-16 kids and some lazy university students.....
: Im not sure if i play with humans anymore
second game i have a good presence nice farm but i lost eventually because yeah some feeders and people who just dont care. also i had the most gold in my team the most positive presence the best score and i got blamed again. seems that in bronze if you lose your lane or you cant play at all or you die from junglers ganks its never your fault but the junglers fault. 2 games on the row i reported everyone in my team cause more or less they deserved it. nice game negative behaviour and flaming is something natural
Rioter Comments
Show more

AnnaWithAshotgun

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion