Rioter Comments
ElsanB (EUW)
: Bronzes are Boosted
Do you know what boosted means?
: What do you guys want from me?
If you leave game then you are no better than the people flaming.
: NA LCS plays 90 matches while EU LCS plays 60 matches?
I think EU LCS is much better to watch, the quality of games are usually better with the group system and you don't have to choose between multiple streams, I think there are too many NA games, especially of low quality, how much do you think C9 will learn when they play 7 of the other teams in the league who are much worse than them.. and I think the production and analyst desk on EU is much more entertaining. From a competitive point of view EU is still doing as well as/better than NA and china who play more, so it clearly doesn't make a difference
: Pls nerf WW :((
Win rate is a really bad statistic to look at to see if a champ is good. But I think WW is kind of weak, i imagine for ad mains its pretty frustrating though
: essence reaver is still a decent item, especially for {{champion:202}} . I think, that it's better than lethality items. {{item:3508}} = One-shot potencial, Mana sustain from crit AA's, CDR scaling from crits {{item:3142}} = more DMG against tanks, movement speed
> [{quoted}](name=Martin Jáni SVK,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EM0xV5EW,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-01-23T11:03:28.906+0000) > > essence reaver is still a decent item, especially for {{champion:202}} . I think, that it's better than lethality items. > > {{item:3508}} = One-shot potencial, Mana sustain from crit AA's, CDR scaling from crits > {{item:3142}} = more DMG against tanks, movement speed Essence reaver is bad, it doesn't give any power until you have at least 1 crit item too, which makes the spike in power almost non existent compared to old yomuus and IE. Also Yomuus is the opposite, it doesn't do anything to tanks and is only particularly good against squishies.
Solash (EUW)
: When people still build Ghostblade on ADC
Its actually still good on most ad, and essence reaver is ugh {{champion:29}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:202}}{{champion:236}}
Shélton (EUW)
: Why did Draven get a buff?
Draven got buffs because he sucked, he is a lane 'bully' and he got beat in lane by pretty much everything. If he can't snowball he doesn't do anything, he gets outranged by most supports/meta adc's so his lane bully ability was completely removed, even with buffs I don't think he is worth picking (unless its low elo and you can stomp with anything)
: So TSM just lost to a group of kids that look half their age
Ruby Fang (EUW)
: A newbie in need ^_^
Hey! I sent you an invite, I can teach you anything and we can have fun times :D
: 2 silvers looking for friendly players
Hey! You can add me if you want :)
MadWifeHR (EUW)
: Why is C9 'Meteos' not getting punished?
He isn't getting banned because his 11 year old fans on reddit think its funny and aren't circle jerk hating on him, if reddit was hating on him he would have been banned already
: Zyra is disgusting
Zyra isn't anymore obnoxious than any other lane bully like when renekton/darius where meta, and you just pick soraka against her and its pretty easy tbh
Samcore (EUW)
: Looking to become a support main. Can I climb?
I went from silver 5 to plat 2 last season so yes it's possible, just play the right champs as you climb and try to consistently play the same small pool of champs across the games
True Sight (EUNE)
: Flex is garbage, absolute garbage
Flex is just blind pick without everyone arguing for roles
: Draven in season 7
Colossus in lane would be so bad you would be forfeiting the strongest part of his game and being behind all game
: From Gold V to Silver V after 5:5 placements
Thats actually good, you got put lower because all the plat 1+ players got moved down, so challenger players get the maximum of plat 1 and everyone else gets moved down. 2 months ago everyone was 'normal' ranks so it didn't apply. Last season I went from gold 5 to bronze 3 after decent placements, so you aren't unlucky, and whats to complain. If you are good enough you'll rank up.
Rioter Comments
: Poll: Should Tyler1 Be Unbanned?
He was banned 22 times, maybe 23rd time is the charm
Madliv (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wex0r,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=AkATIAYZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-21T21:51:28.029+0000) > > whats a bae ? it is a word used by 12-13 years old to call their gfs, many of them having a poor education, the word gaining a bad reputation for that and only being used by young, not developed teens.
> [{quoted}](name=Madliv,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=AkATIAYZ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-11-21T21:55:11.788+0000) > > it is a word used by 12-13 years old to call their gfs, many of them having a poor education, the word gaining a bad reputation for that and only being used by young, not developed teens. :(
: Will the support role ever be fixed.
If you think supports have the least impact you can't understand this game. Support/jungle probably have the highest impact atm, with the support items rework to it emphasises that
Xxeeniaa (EUW)
: THIS NEW PLACEMENTS RESET MAKES ME SO TOXIC
When bronze players think they are good :D
: Why is it OK for Nidalee to be almost 100% pick ban in competitive, but not Kalista?
Kalista is enviable/totally broken. She has a lot of bugs, and her kit is hard to balance around so they have left her in the dumpster. They nerfed her to oblivion too..
Biuvoc (EUW)
: Skins buff champion???
I remember the old ones but not sure if fixed, other things like project ashe give small advantage too since the ult hitbox is wider than it appears and spells are harder to see
dinojan (EUW)
: NEW PATCH 6.22 BAD
I don't like the patch but its too early to tell, i think 6.21 had a lot of issues and balance problems too. Its too early to tell and its the preseason so this is experimentation time for riot, if you don't like it play something else until closer to ranked season starts and there should be less issues
: What do you think about the new jungle system that riot made?
Its made jungle boring for me, camp respawn times are really low and the no smite bonuses really take out any tactical elements. Then there are silly things like the plants, the knockback one is so cheesy and stupid.. the other ones have very little benefit. It feels like once you clear jungle you are forced to invade but riot doesn't realise that 90% of the playerbase don't know how to or wont counter jungle. Hmm I need to play more before I know for sure but its a step down in terms of skill (if it even took any at the end of s6)
Eimas (EUW)
: Lonely LoL player looking for a gamer girl to play with :'''<
: Easiest one of these champions and best one for low ELO
Probably kennen, mechanically not hard, easy go button and best for teamfights which happen all the time in low elo
: Supporting in Gold
If you are gold 3 and thinking its your team mates fault you are stuck there you probably have a lot to work on. Its impossible for anyone to judge by not seeing the gameplay. My most played ranked champ this season is soraka, why she works well playing aggro is baiting the enemy ad into an trade by getting chunked and forcing them to all in to a trade you can turn around. Or just turning it into a sustain war which you win. Since if you just poke, you are probably playing with an ad who has no setup, you can force the enemies out of lane for an unfavourable back and get a cs lead. Adcs at gold aren't going to know when you want to all in or play aggro, so you can just say in chat lets all in @ lvl 2, or ping aggressively when you want to fight, when I play on my adc smurf I just play aggro and hope the support follows, or just play passive most of lane and wait for a mistake because its really unpredictable what people will do at low elo and lane is pretty much never decided in the first 10 minutes as games usually go on 40+ Most of the time I probably spend elsewhere than bot to help other lanes and ward aggresively too so thats something If you really want to climb and think you are better then play blitz. I have an 80% win rate with blitz this season and i'm pretty average with him but all you need is to land 1 hook and its done, he is probably the best climbing support until high plat/low dia
JiFoJoka (EUW)
: All-Stars's EU is Fnatic 2014 (+ Jankos)
Oh that made me realise SoaZ left OG {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Enlight13 (EUW)
: I think it's a bad idea to win early in silver XD
Games in silver go on for 50 mins all the time so it probably wont matter unless you get super fed or get other lanes ahead
: This is the saddest thing ive ever seen in my life
Its actually so annoying when you destroy someone in lane and all your other lanes lose really hard, then your enemy laner spams all chat with 'ty for win gg ez thx for freelo'
: The difference between a normal in Overwatch and a normal in League of Legends
That is not true at all, overwatch is really toxic, and aside from that it has a hell of a lot of bm. Plus a difference with overwatch normals is they only last around 10~minutes instead of the 40+ league can last, plus league is all about teamwork and overwatch is pretty much a solo game and you can't really tell if a team mate screws up unless they are plainly going 1v5 into the enemy base. So I'd agree in a sense that overwatch normals aren't as toxic, but to be honest no one actually uses the chat to say anything regardless of whether its positive or negative
blissbomb (EUW)
: ivern is horrible
I think Ivern is bad because there are other utility junglers that do his job much better, and he has no place in the current jungle meta.. but maybe with buffs and a meta change he will have a better time, I personally think his ult is so buggy and unusable its amazing that thing got through pbe testing.. and I still don't see much use for his bush mechanic
JackJR96 (EUW)
: Nidalee patch 6.21
Her clear makes her broken, you can pretty safely do all camps much quicker than any other jungler and stay healthy and go invade enemy jungle/gank lanes without going back all in a short period of time, and you can out level mid/junglers relatively easy. Thats what makes her op because she applies crazy pressure. But that doesn't work as well in low elo because people don't kite jungle mobs, they don't know how and when to invade and will usually get caught out. Teamfighting is also a weakpoint and in low elo people constantly are fighting, so thats why she has never been a solo queue stomper for low elo
: Alistar Blitzcrank botlane? Can this really workout?!
I played with it in my last game and blitz/ali destroyed lane, not sure of the skill difference though. But they built hybrid tanky/ap and could 1 shot and cc lock people really easily through early mid game. But it fell off really hard late. Still though if its a passably good adc there is no way they can get caught over and over in order to supplement blitz/ali getting absurdly fed
Kinky Fox (EUNE)
: Zyra needs a skin!
She wont get another skin, you know why? Because she will have the nerf bat swinging at her really soon. Maybe the best hope of a zyra skin is if SSG win worlds.. Also zyra has never been a popular pick unless OP. So sadly I doubt we will see another skin particularly soon :c
Rioter Comments
rares215 (EUNE)
: My biggest League Achievement in my megaclimb to gold: 24/0 Kha'zix with a pentakill, still get S-.
Thats pretty rough, I've went 6/10/17 on ap ashe support and got an s+. Weird system :D
Speedy59 (EUW)
: Please Nerf Zilean in ARAM
Balancing around aram is kind of dumb.. for years there have been many OP's, you can't balance a game mode which is supposed to be a fun/non serious mode (like urf) {{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:76}}{{champion:99}}
: i got star gaurdian jinx before it was even officially released on the home page of the client through hextech on eune. Too bad i wont be playing her :( feelsbadman
> [{quoted}](name=The Russian Bear,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IZEgyh43,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-08T11:11:59.774+0000) > > i got star gaurdian jinx before it was even officially released on the home page of the client through hextech on eune. > > Too bad i wont be playing her :( feelsbadman I'm jealous :c But thanks for reply!
H4mbo (EUW)
: HELP 15% win rate
Well just from op.gg, I see your builds are not so good and I'd imagine runes/masteries not every good either, go to lolking guides and look for a certain champion, you will find all the runes/builds you should use there. You should pick 1 role and almost exclusively play it, and should play easy champs with low mechanical skill (because bronze players aren't good with mechanics..) like {{champion:1}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:23}} - obviously depending on role, and just keep playing the same 3-4 champions over and over. You play a lot of akali but she isn't that good and she is punishing to play. You die a lot too.. I think you should play much more normal games and not do any ranked until season 7 because this season ends very soon and you cant attain any rank which will give you good rewards. You can ad me if you want I can teach you a little.. But good luck!
Rioter Comments
: Ivern opinions? good or bad?
He is fine but people don't know how to play him yet, and people don't understand he is a utility/support jungler and not one that is supposed to offer damage or ganking
: Before it goes to meta and pro scene
People do already play it, I know IWDominate has played a lot of games of ryze jungle
: yes, definitely, decisiveness... its not like the 0.2 seconds missed baron smite lost them the game vs rox, nooooo, it was all decisiveness....... the only "arrogant" one in g2 lineup is perks and he does that for shit and giggles. The dude is never serious when talking about him or his team.... but whatever, suit yourself, go hate. Tell them how much they suck, how much the make a mess out of this region. And next game you play, make sure you flame all your laners. I'm sure that will help win games ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=Opp5jVn9,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T11:20:20.701+0000) > > yes, definitely, decisiveness... its not like the 0.2 seconds missed baron smite lost them the game vs rox, nooooo, it was all decisiveness....... > > the only &quot;arrogant&quot; one in g2 lineup is perks and he does that for shit and giggles. The dude is never serious when talking about him or his team.... > > but whatever, suit yourself, go hate. Tell them how much they suck, how much the make a mess out of this region. > And next game you play, make sure you flame all your laners. > I&#x27;m sure that will help win games ;) They couldn't kill or zone the enemy jungler and they took a 50/50 smite which they lost and it threw the game. That is not what a good team does. Perkz said he couldn't wait to face faker because EU was no challenge, well news flash; he has been garbage since the end of spring. If he isn't serious he shouldn't be playing competitive league, maybe he should go back to solo queue. Zven said they had an easy group with 2 'wildcard' teams, implying that clg and anx were trash. They disrespected their opponents by giving them their comfort picks or underestimating what they could do and they got beating pretty easily. That is the definition of disrespect. It's reality, no need to be salty and rude.
: They finally managed to squash EU
I had low expectations for EU at worlds and I was still disappointed. Its sad that europes entire representation and hopes were on G2 who were already a laughing stock pre-worlds. Perkz sat on the analyst desk half the split making jokes about vacations and 'oops i was int feeding xd', and saying he couldn't wait to play against faker because the eu mids were no challenge, and look at him now. He looks like a silver first timing azir in ranked against diamonds. Maybe its karma for tapping players up which riot somehow didn't investigate..
: Why is Karma still so contested for pro tournaments ?
She is strong in lane because she has almost as good protect as janna with the poke of a mid laner, she has a lot of good match ups in bot + she has decent gank assist. Mid game she is still strong because she can ward pretty safely and assist in picks well, with aoe e its more of a shield than locket and also mini sivir ult on a low cd. Late game she falls off hard because she becomes a speed bot as her damage and protect are much worse than other supports. She is picked in worlds because she is a flex/safe pick with no hard counters in lane and even if you don't notice her crazy good poke it is usually reflected in lane pressure or cs numbers. But a problem I see in worlds right now is that teams draft her and cant take advantage of lane because the ad/support duo aren't dominant/good enough to hard win lane and press that advantage or teams build comps with 0 hard engage so the game gets stalled out and boring because they cant do shit
: nop, you can't say that take last game of h2k vs edg, they didn't had any chance to win -> that was bad when you have a lead and lose randomly, or when the game gets stalled long enough where 1 team fights wins it all -> any team could've win it. That's good, that's good because it means they can compete with other teams and win. Some games you win, some games you lose. Even you don't have a 100% win ratio, its a proof of this. Even if most enemies in your games are around your level in terms of skill. Na doesn't have a 4th best team. They qualified, so that makes clg nr2 seed from na, tsm nr1 and c9 as seed 3. Yes, g2 from eu is having a bad record. So is splyce, and h2k managed to win 1 game, yay. So, yeh. Eu is doing bad and might even do bad next week as well, we never expected to dominate everyone and win every game. That's Korea's job. And they are doing it ok so far. Again, Eu is not getting stomped, and that's good. It means next week we can even go 3/0 on all 3 teams. It means they can still win games even tho it looks bad at start. What is disgusting is people's reaction. Yes, they lost. That's how this game works, one team loses and one team wins. As long as they play well, that's a good thing. It means we can grow as a region in top tier competitive level. Coz lets be fair, there's no way an eu or na team is gona win worlds. Its gona be koreas again >.> I mean look at Origin or Fnatic, they were in like semifinals last year. Were they are now? not even qualified. So, anything but first place doesn't really matter. If there's something but first place that matters is playing well, even if you lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=Opp5jVn9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T10:54:37.446+0000) > > nop, you can&#x27;t say that > > take last game of h2k vs edg, they didn&#x27;t had any chance to win -&gt; that was bad > when you have a lead and lose randomly, or when the game gets stalled long enough where 1 team fights wins it all -&gt; any team could&#x27;ve win it. That&#x27;s good, that&#x27;s good because it means they can compete with other teams and win. > > Some games you win, some games you lose. Even you don&#x27;t have a 100% win ratio, its a proof of this. Even if most enemies in your games are around your level in terms of skill. > Na doesn&#x27;t have a 4th best team. They qualified, so that makes clg nr2 seed from na, tsm nr1 and c9 as seed 3. > Yes, g2 from eu is having a bad record. > So is splyce, and h2k managed to win 1 game, yay. > > So, yeh. Eu is doing bad and might even do bad next week as well, we never expected to dominate everyone and win every game. That&#x27;s Korea&#x27;s job. And they are doing it ok so far. > Again, Eu is not getting stomped, and that&#x27;s good. It means next week we can even go 3/0 on all 3 teams. It means they can still win games even tho it looks bad at start. > > What is disgusting is people&#x27;s reaction. Yes, they lost. > That&#x27;s how this game works, one team loses and one team wins. > As long as they play well, that&#x27;s a good thing. It means we can grow as a region in top tier competitive level. > Coz lets be fair, there&#x27;s no way an eu or na team is gona win worlds. Its gona be koreas again &gt;.&gt; > I mean look at Origin or Fnatic, they were in like semifinals last year. Were they are now? not even qualified. So, anything but first place doesn&#x27;t really matter. > If there&#x27;s something but first place that matters is playing well, even if you lose. I disagree. What separates good teams from bad team is decisiveness and G2 deservedly lost all of their games. G2 haven't played well, nor have h2k. At least with splyce they have showed fighting spirit as the lowest rated EU team in the group of death, I have sympathy for them. But G2 have been bad since msi, and for months before worlds the players have been disrespectful/arrogant and now they are being shown up.
Show more

Arcadia Bae

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion