: Why do people say 1v1 me and then back out?
Rofl, it's a meme dude, you really take it seriously?
Pąìn (EUNE)
: Lmao same shit happened to me like 1 month ago jungle twitch with 40 games 100% winrate and lulu mid , his account was hard stuck in bronze for 5 seasons. Just send ticket to riot with screenshots and he will get 100% banned. Also this guy claimed to be part of L9 . As far as I know from some youtube videos, there are riot employees in their "team" So let me answer your question. No.
Rito master plan to get us all to move from SoloQ into Clash types of queues lol.
S1ngLe (EUNE)
: Game Freezes at 6 minutes every game .
Satan is trying to deal you lol.
: Is Ziggs Support really horrible?
I log on this account whenever I wanna spam Ashe support ahah xD but like, don't go ranked. Even with the name + skin + mastery level people will flame you. But normals no1 cares.
Ladrac (EUNE)
: Dont buy RP- Petition
Hah xD you know what I did? I'm playing in fkin Silver cuz that's how much I care about competitive LoL anymore xDD And don't even get me started on Riot.. just pls, we all know by now what kinda ppl work there. And maybe I'm overgeneralizing but like, whatever, we wouldn't be talking about it if it were any different.
: So i got banned by trollers because i wanted to play a game respectfully
Genius Riot with t heir normal games MMR, get used to this level of stupidity already, they don't want lift a single finger about it.
en2que (EUW)
: > takes precisely 0 dmg in return That's because {{item:3146}} is easily the most OP item in the game. And I mean s7 ardent censer OP. As kat/akali/lb all you have to do is rush it. When you have it you cannot die any more. Needs much less omnivamp or a bigger combine cost.
Nope. You don't get it, did you even watch the games? She literally kills ADCs with one rotation and they can't even land a single auto cuz of her W. Life steal/ spell vamp weren't even a factor.
: yasuo goes through rammus Q with E
The PD SHOULD be for minions only wtf, or am I wrong?
Leobola (EUW)
: Delete Akali please
When she deletes champs at worlds while doing a full rotation which takes about 3-4 secs but takes precisely 0 dmg in return you can feel the casters having to contain themselves mentioning anything about balance lol.
: Yes. Although you might experience framedrops during intense team-fights.
Or he can just cap them out and have none of those.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deathraven13,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WUNrn9Np,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T15:12:08.195+0000) > > Show me how you remove the chat =) its more like a " remove " :D drag the chat out of the Screen and u " removed " it ^^ u cant answer something u cant see
After you did that go to settings and downscale it so not a single spec of it is left in the corner of your screen lol.
: issues with fps in-game
Why the fk do you even have them uncapped to begin with? They fkin fly all over the place instead of having something constant.
: > It enforced the crit ADC meta Does it even matter? Onhit was meta instead of crit like 50% of the time. I agree that the ER active is a huge miss, but there is no way to bring it back to botlane without giving it crit or buffing it's mana regen quite a bit. Right now it's not worth buying at all, 1% missing mana is literally nothing and the item simply feels like it's out of place in your build whichever adc you're playing. There are a lot better items you can get instead. Furthermore If they brought back old ER as it was it would balance the botlane quite a bit. I can see it becoming a viable first item on Lucian, Sivir and Xayah which would shrink the gap between them and meta champs like Kai'Sa and Draven. > Exception to this is {{champion:15}} who seems to be able to reap the full benefits of this item. The active works well with her ult but Sivir uses a lot of mana, and the item doesn't provide her with it enough which is the reason you don't see Sivir very often. She spends a third of her mana pool on a single Q and the 1% missing mana refund per aa just doesn't cut it.
%%%% that item, when I needs CDR I go {{item:3071}} even on Sivir. All i need is that measly regen from mana flow band, I'll take the mass armor shred any time of the day against that %%%%%%ed item.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > How many games in a row before any action is taken?? Ideally, it should only take one. However, due to the sheer size of the game, Riot does have to rely on automated systems to handle reports like this if they are to actually be able to go through all of the reports. And while cases like this may seem very obvious to humans, it might not appear so obvious to these systems. They are also tuned to err on the side of caution to prevent innocent people from being banned by mistake. Whenever you come across cases like this, where it seems like the automated systems aren't picking up the player, send in a ticket to support. They will manually go through the case and act accordingly, and they will be able to use the data from that case to improve their systems. You can report this [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
>Whenever you come across cases like this, where it seems like the automated systems aren't picking up the player, send in a ticket to support. They will manually go through the case and act accordingly, and they will be able to use the data from that case to improve their systems. What a joke, the support guys don't even know how to open a replay half the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeärtNeT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WwzaEGze,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-09T11:33:09.095+0000) > > I think Jax is pretty balanced. > > Ok you listed his pro but what about his weaknesses? > > Jax doesn't have the best laning phase and is not that strong early if he doesn't have a good start. Also his build requires a lot of Gold. So you need to make it happen somehow. > > He is a bit of an "all or nothing" champ that snowball great but if you do 10 games with him you will probably not get fed every game (assuming you play at your level). Yes he has a E with a relatively low cooldown but it still requires timing and without this E he would be literally defenseless with no CC. Jax can play really safe early if he wants to. E to evade harass, Q to jump away. He gets Triforce and Titanic and he is on a roll. Considering u dont int and go even early, you will be a beast regardless. Once you get Trif Titanic, You start getting fed on champions, quickly getting the other items. Just because his build is expensive, doesn't mean he should be getting that much resistances from R. Take a look at irelia, Almost same build, She doesn't get free armor nor counterstrikes yet she is considered OP. Jax E has 5 sec CD. You can kite out until it is up since Q has 3 sec CD. About Timing? Didn't quite get what you meant there.
Jax is trash unless fed and that doesn't happen so much tbh. If he gets zoned and outfarmed early by the time he builds the items he needs to become a threat his team might already be down an inhib or two if not more.
VaVoem (EUW)
: if you want a CHEAP computer to play LOL
VOLNOREZ (EUW)
: Where will Riot start punishing people for friendly blocking?
I liked the 2-3 champs thing for any role that's not the support role but seriously if you're gonna otp some meta af shiz just stfu already and deal with it, your champ's gonna get banned a fk ton by both teams. I don't get it why ppl upvoting this.
: Aatrox has always made sense to have AoE... his lore has always had him wading into large battles killing multiple soldiers with a single strike of his sword, and turning the tide of the fight.... it makes no sense for him to be a single target champion who is bad in teamfights
Fk that shit if you want to stick with the lore then make Malph as large as he's supposed to be in the lore then for example, go see how healthy that'd be for the game.
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: You are missing a really big point all the things you've said right now are valid only If the game lasts 30+ minutes, which will not happen... There is a reason ADC's that build Stormrazor are stronger right now because games are faster and what better than an Item that provides Burst, Movement Speed, and good ratios while being not too expensive the things you talk about having better wave clear and 100% crit are stupid in order to have 100% crit you will have to build 2 Crit Items and 1 Infinity Edge before you do that imagine having to deal with a Jhin that completed Stormrazor and just kills everyone on few auto attacks, don't get me wrong In a late game scenario the Stormrazor happens to be useless but remember they can always sell it for something better not that If someone builds early Stormrazor and gets fed the game won't last more than 25 minutes
If you actually read what I wrote I mentioned Jhin as an express exception and for good reason. About games ending in 25 min, I can see in your match history that it somewhat holds true for you with games ranging from 18 to 40 with the vast majority being around 25 min but then in my own games it's mostly games over 30 min and clearly I do have the wave clear to stall out games by my fkin self in most of these games, can't say the same about you, fkin lethality MF etc. lol
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: You forgot about {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:18}} Overall every adc that can rush Stormrazor and do good is viable tho
Fk stormrazor, as an ADC you're always going to lack something in the late game by picking that item, I only like it if I vs a team full of squishies which hardly ever happens. If the supposed early power spike does the trick for you whatever makes you happy but full crit ADCs with a shiv and an armor pen item will burst squishies just as hard while dealing with tanks a lot more reliably on top of it and they only have to give up on a GA so to me at least that item is a noob trap except if it's on Jhin or Graves. Opting into stormrazor builds / champs (aside from Jhin) it's literally like opting into not being a threat to EVERYONE on the enemy team just because, meanwhile full crit ADCs will have 100% crit, lifesteal, true dmg, guaranteed shiv crit, probably splash dmg(Ruunan's) and it's all reliable dmg + sustain except for the shyv proc, like for real; burst: checked, wave clear: checked, sustain: checked, true dmg: checked, splash dmg: checked, multi-target armor shred: checked; dmg-wise it couldn't fkin get any better, the only thing that'd make it better was if you had GA as well, that'd be unreal broken. Now imagine if you build GA in a stormrazor build on top of everything on anything that's not Cait or Draven, like holy fk, anyone building like that is borderline r3tarded then they complain ADC is shit, nope, your brains are shit.
: Adding japanese language
People were editing some .yaml files to get it to work then setting them on 'Read only' but not sure if it still works and too lazy to test it.
Vytautis (EUNE)
: Mantra Body Block on Karma would be legit :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80vkQldRE98 This is the closest thing my mind can come up with when you say body block attributed to video games.
Vytautis (EUNE)
: Oh, Coding the whole situation i was suggesting? I see, you could of been more clearly about the whole thing. I was a little bit confused as if u were philosophical or logical about the whole sentence written.
> if he could pass through his W when it's on the ground. = W coded as terrain. Extrapolation skills? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Vytautis (EUNE)
: in coding, 0 without 1 is 0 lol. so keep on sensing 1 that is out side your senses
Are you r3tarded or what? Terrain is coded as terrain, Thresh's R clearly isn't. Stop talking out of your ass.
: One Trick Top / please help <3
Carrying from the top lane or climbing low elo with the role it's not all that bad but I find it more reliable on ADC cuz then as long you're melting everyone and rotating for objectives (even on your own then spam ping for the apes) you'll win eventually no matter how bad your team does.
: Yeah man he's super weak y'know https://imgur.com/a/zc2kvog I mean he's basically a trash by now y'all better watch out
The AoE in his kit worries me, is this where Rito is heading towards these days? Releasing champs with %%%%%%ed AoEs?
Vytautis (EUNE)
: Makes no sense? How does one make "sense" to you? Wtf are you even writing about
From a coding point of view it makes exactly that much sense. 0.
: Don't forget to steal every red buff for maximum TRUE DAMAGE
If possible from the enemies tho xDD
Vytautis (EUNE)
: Could Kayn's Shadow Step Thresh's "The Box? (weird) #Ultimate? :D
Makes no sense, the only thing would be if he could pass through his W when it's on the ground.
: True damage meta
I only play Full crit builds + Conqueror ADC all day every day lol.
Gaetz (EUW)
: Girls in World's anthem animation
There was Uzzi cosplaying as Vayne rofl xD jokes aside why would anyone harass you on this one?
: what makes you tilt the most?
* The patch notes. All your points can be traced back to yourself also.
: Another post about MMR
I had this too, still made it to plat.
: Increase Annie's attack delay as well please?
Annie attack range buffs o.o She was already fine but cool, maybe I won't get zoned out as supp now so much in certain match ups but like, in the match ups she was already good she'll be even better now, not that many ppl play her supp anyway xD
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashe supp 24 7,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RFdobWy7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T05:18:07.139+0000) > > It&#x27;s been stated numerous times before around this board that reports do slow you down on reaching checkpoints. It's been stated wrong, invalid reports will never slow you down on reaching checkpoints, otherwise all of you would be on honor level 2.
I thought that it was self implied that I meant valid reports. I'll let you in on one little thing, these ppl don't change even when they tell you they're trying all they're doing is avoiding some key words, they'll still type some furious text walls in game regardless.
: Using the mouse wheel as a hotkey?
The only way it can work is if you bind it manually from PersistedSettings.json but I don't even know the parameters for it and yeah you'll have to disable the zoom also. I'll give it a try with [Wheel up] but I doubt that it'll work.
Askew (EUW)
: Imagine the Rift with no summoner spells.
No more shooting my arrow then flashing on top of it as it still travels right before hitting my target so I can unload my Q onto them? {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: Toxic once, toxic forever and ever !
It's been stated numerous times before around this board that reports do slow you down on reaching checkpoints.
Febos (EUW)
: Or don't say anything. Why go through the hassle of installing a 3rd party and have it take resources from your computer just to prevent you from typing? Not mentioning risking your account being supended for scripting. It isn't even that good at doing what you want it to do. If someone wants to flame, they'll flame. There's no app on the world that can prevent that. ######AHK is as easy to disable as it is to enable, so yeah...
> installing a 3rd party and have it take resources from your computer Really dude? Really? 1,676 k, 0 CPU {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Mc Truck (EUW)
: Oh, yeah, nothing can go wrong with that. It will be totally okay to install third-party software you have no clue about. Will never get your account stolen, will not get you permabanned. You will not be a moron after that doesn't happen.
Like, go learn what AHK even is before you open your mouth spewing that shiz. I get it that you're clueless about it but pls don't insult the intelligence of the rest of us using the software since literally forever. He even put up the actual script so you can read every damn line <.<
: True, Grasp is a lot weaker in early game, but the healing gets better in late and you can proc it more often in one fight unlike Aftershock.
Dude, grasp is shit for junglers, just take that to heart lol. That healing is abysmal compared to the dmg reduction you get from Aftershock.
: Lux support build missing
That's why we got item builder for, if you really need it, here. Core~ish: {{item:1001}} (any, idc) {{item:3098}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3504}} Vs healers :{{item:3165}} Other: {{item:3905}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} Maybe but not really {{item:3040}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3050}} I used this up to plat with about 58% win rate.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: >but I think that it's pretty easy to make it so the "normal games MMR" doesn't intervene with our ranked games MMR. What on earth do you mean with this? Because right now that is the case. 2 different MMRs for the 2 different queues. Whatever you do in ranked or normals wont affect each other.
It's not so hard to get it really, he meant it like what you do in normals won't count towards your ranked MMR but your normals MMR takes into cosideration your ranked MMR. Simple to understand and it should be implemented by all means but no one cares about that, why would they take away the fun of stomping noobs for higher elo players right?
Rioter Comments
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: And they told you thank you we will look into it. We won't divulge any actions taken bla bla bla If you'll ever have any other question or concern, please feel free to contact us again. We are always happy to help Kind Regards It usually looks like that. You just have to live with that. They will not tell you what happens in the back.
Not even close but whatever.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: I don't know what the issue was. If there is something they can do then they will do it. If you requested something out of their hands....well you can't expect them to do it. You have your opinion and you don't care much about what other people have to say about it. You shouldn't be on boards with that kind of attitude. Good day to you and try to fix that negative attitude.
It was a report about legit inting with replay attached to it if you need to know.
rraadams (EUW)
: Silver 3 wanting to get to higher elos. Would be eternally grateful for help!
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: Not really. They are really helpful. If they do take any actions thou they won't reveal anything to you. For security reasons.
As if. Been there, they did squat 0.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: Besides the obvious dynamic ip workaround and vpn, they could go on a public wifi. You really need to think this through. And besides...just talk to support if you need to report this. Putting it here achieves nothing.
Supp will simply reply something among the lines of a sugar coated 'whatever, not our job' lol.
: Not necessarily. I find it increases my concentration by a lot. Not being able to hear pings or ability cast indications from enemies forces me to pay extra attention to the minimap and to my opponent's movements which imo increases my macro play by a lot.
Autopilot better then you {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Show more

Ashe supp 24 7

Level 17 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion