: If they find a strong evidence about it (you pay for boost) you probably will get banned. And since you talked here about that on official forum I think Riot is already with a eye on you.
Νami (EUW)
: I imagine they don't like people paying for boosts, but you can't differentiate between a person playing with a friend and someone paying to play with someone. Any attempt to do so would have false positives with people banned that shouldn't get banned.
Yeah. I dont want an automatic System for that. Because of the reasons you Said. Its Impossible to diff. But If Riot gets their Hands on real evidence, Like a Paycheck or Bankdata etc. ( If for example a friend of the boosted Player finds it and send it to Riot) they have no Rule in the TOS to Ban the Person.
: Morally and ethically it is wrong But there are no rules against it, as long as you are both playing on your own accounts.
Okay Ist there a reason why Riot dont say in the TOS that Paying a player to Duo boost is forbidden?
Rioter Comments
: We are not even supposed to try to come back aren't we?
You should try to win, because even if you lose some LP your MMR shoud rise. And the MMR is way more inportant than the LP. I have no scource for that. But with the knowledge how MMR/Elo works ( these points can only be traded Winner gets 10 Loser loses 10 and they cant just disappear into nothing or be created from nothing) There are only ways how it can Work. 1. It count like a normal win. 2. You get nothing and your team gets your amount. 3. You lose MMR and your team gets even more (because why shoud enemy get some? No reason for that) I think Number 3 is very unlikely. So even if you dont get any(Number 2) it is still better than losing. Honestly i think Riot dont programed a MMR punishment, cause the MMR System can be %%%%ed Up so easy and so they wont touch it much. So i think even if you get -LP MMR vise it count as a win.
CUKU (EUNE)
: How league of legends match making should looks like for ranked games .
Short Question. Will swapping still be available? Cause i know many people ( me during my active time included) who arent LVL 5-7 on many Champs but do often swap during Champ select for a better comp. Because they often play with a duo and have a pick strategie and or talk with the Team. Cause having a better team comp and or cointerpicks can make a diffrence. So please find a way to make that still possible (Swap with Duo Mate and randoms) or im against it. Simple because i think the positive impact from swapping is bigger than the negative one from people who play a champ 1. Time.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Is it considered boosting?
No it isnt boosting. Years ago i wrote a Support Ticket with this subjekt and ask them the same Question. They answerd as long as you dont make it systematical (you make several smurf Accounts to boost the bad player step by step with each Account) it is 100% fine. Cause you will find your true Teamelo and have there balanced Games. This ELO might be higher than the solo elo of the bad player but is also lower as the solo elo of the good player so it is fine. And they said it is more important for Riot to allow playing together ranked (with 1 Smurf cause elo diffrence on the Main to high) than have each player on their perfect solo Elo.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Solo queue is not really solo queue
the reason is simple. Many Player like to Play Duo. The Focus for Riot is more on the "have fun" part than on the "the life is hard and competitiv" part. (Its fun to play duo, at least for me and everyone i know who play duo ) It also has to do sth with money. The more people play the more money Riot earn. (money Riot earn correlats direct with the amount of activ player) and people will stop/play less if they arent able to play duo ranked. (cause it has way more prestige (and so motivation to play it) than flex) At least more people will play less than play more cause duo isnt available anymore. And Riot is Company, so its hard to blame them for not making decision which will finacially hurt them. Even if the idea behind has some good idealistic arguments. But for Riot and the most player the isnt a need for 100% fairness (casue its not achivable. Not everyone can buy a good PC or can live in a place with solid internet for example and not everyone has the same amount of time they can spend in LoL)
: Do you play the game with the usernames shown or not?
I Play without the names. I got Triggered by some names or get nervous and because of that i underperformt. When i noticed that i turned them of so i dont get distracted by them anymore. One of the best things i ever did. Since them the Game is more chilled for ne.
Vytautis (EUNE)
: Winning is easy, while losing is hard.
Evolution. In the most cases losing sth had more Impact than gaining it. So the people who are afraid or more aware of losing sth and do sth to prevent/protect it are more likly to survive than the persons who have the fokus on geting sth.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A5kbNBEa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-04T22:52:34.681+0000) > > It _is_ part of the human nature and well, all of nature in general to focus on the negative. If you had 10 good and only 1 bad experiences with crocodiles, then you will live longer if you focus on the bad one. Evolution supports pessimism and cynicism in a way. While it is true, at least partially, humans have evolved past those relatively simple issues (at least most of them). Being positive in our society is more beneficial, it leads to reduced stress, which in turn helps prevent some diseases that haunt our species. More people should realize this.
> While it is true, at least partially, humans have evolved past those relatively simple issues (at least most of them). Being positive in our society is more beneficial, it leads to reduced stress, which in turn helps prevent some diseases that haunt our species. More people should realize this. The brain isnt able to Change that fast how Society is. It is simply something that happens subconscious. So it is something we cant really control or what is really hard to control and only very few people can do. Even if we realize this, it wound help much, because to do something practical with this theoretical knowledge is not simple. In fact it is very hard an to do good needs a lot of disciplin and hard work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Awsane,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LKTzO4Uo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T01:10:46.933+0000) > > If such a button comes it will be a timeware. > > Cause the persons who q normal like now will get filled more often. So this people will also push it and q-times will increase drastic. > > You will have 2 bad options > Wait around 30 minutes ( at least this was the time i was waiting before fill was intriduced) or get filled. > > > Compared to that i highly prefer the current system. > > Also keep in mind, that the amount of games played correlates with the profit Riot makes, so they have a direct financel interest to Not make a system that would reduce the amount of games played. Either way its not for players to muck in and spread the burden due to 5 roles of varying popularity which i stress is directly controlled by riots design team. If they wanted they could make all 5 roles equally attractive or close enough that we wouldnt require autofill. The fact you acknowledge people will use the tick box feature and in turn make the fill rate higher for those who dont then clearly they arent fussed with being filled if they havent ticked it anyway shows we do have a lack of desire for being filled. This isnt meant to sound aggro but trying to patch over a problem rather than fix the root of it is never a good solution.
> Either way its not for players to muck in and spread the burden due to 5 roles of varying popularity which i stress is directly controlled by riots design team. If they wanted they could make all 5 roles equally attractive or close enough that we wouldnt require autofill. I doubt that. Okay, Maybe they can make each role a bruiser/assasin styl Champion, but thats a game i dont wanne Play. But in a Game where you have Assasins, Tanks, Carrys, Supports etc there will always be some clases that are played more often. In fact i think Assasins will always be more popular than tanks, casue they are more fun (in solo q) but for competitiv you need tanks in the "unfun" state or they will be way to strong. At least i cant imagine a fun Concept for a tank that you can Play over a Long period of time without getting boared or frustratet from.
Zanador (EUNE)
: The shotcaller is not the boss. It is a co-worker that others have learned to either respect or at least listen to. For example: it's the late game, your team managed to get a free kill. The support wants to push, the mid wants to Nashor. Of course it depends on a lot of factors, but most people are not good at reading all of those anyway, and in the end, both plans can work, but only if everyone agrees. It is possible that everyone will come to the same conclusion naturally and quickly, especially in higher ranking, but on lower rating and in solo matches people need to convince others. This is most often done by actions shown throughout the game before the decision has to be made. So again, if in this example the mid already led a good invade early on, helped the jungler in objectives, warding and repelling invades and even managed a few good ganks to either top or bot during the laning, then probably most teammates will think that it's best to listen to him. People naturally want to do well, and if you can show them that they will have good stats, get kills and carry the match if they listen to you, then they are more likely to do so. By default in a match everyone has their personal idea on what to do, and they will see 4 other random people trying to order them around. Giving people a reason to listen to you is the key here, otherwise even if you told them the best plan, they might not realize it until the match is over, and that is just natural. I know that this is not rocked science and i'm probably not telling you anything new either, but for a lot of players, knowing this concept is the difference between a winning streak and getting annoyed at bad teammates who never listen.
Question. Why are my "NASH NOW!!!" calls with Spam Ping in 99% successful (what means that my Team is following them) even in Games where i did a lot of mistakes and i dont have a good reputation cause of them. From my experience this is the best way to call. Show thats important for you and make it look so, that they think you have some authorities. Thats really not co-worker styl. Its Boss styl and it works at least for me very good. Caps !!!!! and spamping helps btw :D From my point of view my Team is happy when i did the decision for them ( and take the responsibility)
: Well i truly think they need to have an tick box option of "I'll wait longer for my role" I always stand by quality over quantity and dont think anyone should be doing something they dont really want especially on a game of all things. I loved the team builder mode they had a few seasons back it was near perfect and just needed couple more tweaks but guess it didnt conform to some office kpi of games created per minute or something and they took it away. Something like triple exp or a capsule for set amount of fills if they keep the current tyranny.
If such a button comes it will be a timeware. Cause the persons who q normal like now will get filled more often. So this people will also push it and q-times will increase drastic. You will have 2 bad options Wait around 30 minutes ( at least this was the time i was waiting before fill was intriduced) or get filled. Compared to that i highly prefer the current system. Also keep in mind, that the amount of games played correlates with the profit Riot makes, so they have a direct financel interest to Not make a system that would reduce the amount of games played.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Here are the two things you and most people who think like you don't understand: Communication and what goes on in other people's minds. So when someone does mistakes you warned them about then you will call them names. But here is the thing: even tho you are right in that situation, he has absolutely no reason to listen to you. And even if this was not the first time they died to a mistake you warned them about, they might not realize that you are correct. Your voice is only special to you, this is true to everyone. And if you want to change people's minds, then you not only need the facts to be on your side, you also need to give them time to consider them, because you are trying to overcome their own voice. Unfortunately a match is not the right place and time for a calm consideration, you need other methods of showing people that it is worth listening to you. I can give you a couple if you are interested. The example you use ties in here quite well: a person's boss has a voice of authority. He is your boss, he can give you orders in your workplace and he can fire you. So if you are not listening to him, then you are actively seeking trouble unless you have an incredibly solid reason not to do so. However in the game you are not the boss of anyone. You are their co-workers, on equal footing. You might be smarter than your co-workers or you might know something they do not, but your voice does not carry power unless you do something about it first. And no, having good stats is not enough. Do you do everything your co-workers tell you to do? Do you do it all if he got a raise recently? In the end, you call normally functioning humans "&&&&ing idiots", because you don't understand communication and psychology well enough yet, and that indeed can be punished. For now, take your own advice and develop a thicker skin. Happy Snowdown.
How you wrote it sounds like making Obj. calls is a bad idea ( cause Shotcaller= Boss)
: What are the key mistakes in Golds (like me) who can't reach Platinum or higher?
Hard to say, cause its very individuel. From my perspective i would say in Gold the most player lack of prediction Skill. For example Nash is sporning in 1 min. Most Gold Player build Vision after it sporned. But if you build Vision before you can catch enemys who want build Vision. So you predict that enemy will Ward Nash and you prepare a Setup where you can punish it. Most Gold player think only in the present, the Skill to think 30 Seconds into the future and from the perspective of an enemy is sth only high Elo Player really do.
Smerk (EUW)
: no, no, no. You're getting it all wrong now. You're getting keys for playing and only for that. Getting more honors or honoring someone will not improve your chances to get a key, honors are only used for honor system itself.
ah i mean the keys from the Honor capsules
Smerk (EUW)
: > 1 Game dont make a big differenc, but if you systematic dont Honor it will have an Impact that will be noticed. Yeah, I know, I already said that in one of my previous comments. As a reminder, here's my comment: > Just don't skip honor screen too often and you'll be fine
it is still possible, that it will make an Impact, if you Play very less and you are on the boarder between getting a key and dont getting a key. And the less you Play the more likly it is that this actual happens
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, I didn't play that often and as you can see it diddn't hurt me
only because it doesnt hurt you doesnt mean it hurt no one or is irrelevant. 1 Game dont make a big differenc, but if you systematic dont Honor it will have an Impact that will be noticed.
Smerk (EUW)
: I reached level 5 before season end with a lot of spare time. So, no, you're not hurting yourself by not honoring someone in every game. Just don't skip honor screen too often and you'll be fine
You still get Keys from that. But you are also right. If you play many games its less important. But you dont play that often than its really hurting.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I want to honor people based on their performance And while you may want that, that's not really what honor is about. Honor is about their behavior, not gameplay ability.
Uff True and Not true. I ignore most of the Chat, cause i dont have the concentration for it. So i dont have the chat to judge behavior. So i honor the best performing Player. Because i cant read the mind of the Player and in my eyes there is nothing like a sacrifice for the Team, what you can honor for. There are only right or wrong plays. So even if some wants sth good for me but its Bad for the whole Team i most likly will think the player is trolling cause i dont understand his intention and only see the fact, that in my eyes he is lowering our win per percantage. For example, try to steal Nash as last chance to win is in my eyes a right Play, even if in the end the enemy got IT. Performance =\ outcome Its more like the intention to win and try to do only right plays. To give blue as a Mana heavy Jgl to sth like Aatrox is a bad play.
Smerk (EUW)
: If you can't honor someone without seeing his stats then don't honor anyone, it's perfectly fine thing to do. You're not forced to honor someone in every single game, that skip button is there for a reason. And stats should not affect your judgment really, so it's all fine as it is.
I woud Not recommend this. Cause your own honor level increases If you honor someone. So you hurt yourself if you dont honor.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: she even dissapears on stuns like leblanc chains, but you can both see malz tether and leblanc chain showing exact position. as ive mentioned before she only counters point and click spells + aa. but to your question no it does not cancel the suppression
I think if she is stunned she shoudnt be able to go invis. If the stun hits when she is invis she stays invis, but If she got hit with a stun when she is visible she shoudnt be able to go invis for the duratin of the cc.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: its just a small area. any area of effect spells can potentially force her out. usually the ones having problems against her in laming are point and click champions . is she busted ? yes does she need to have her stealth removed? no it opens the horizons of the game. we have a lot more to worry about than a stealthy dive. others can just dive you (or could anyhow) without needing stealth. and be able to get out again without much effort.
I think over all its okay but in Special scenarios she shoud be visible. Like cait traps shoud reveal her or she shoudnt disapear If Malz ulted her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Awsane,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VyTAwjF1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-20T14:21:31.985+0000) > > The Problem with your Idea is, that you think that the Skill of a Player is the same in different Games. But that isnt true. There are many faktors that influences the skill like matchup mood, etc. > > There will never be a perfekt system because for that the system must be able to look into the future and know your Skill or anticipate it. But it cant have all infos cause the matchup is picked after matchmaking or it cant know in what mood you are. No man ... your skill ,your base skill should be same no mather of game... , you can't be half gold half silver.. into gold 3 or in gold in general , there must be something who test your skill ,if you have experience no mather of what you should play normal or better than average players on that hero.. ,if you don't have then you free to don't use the system or loss some time into normal games to improve yourself.. is just simple as it is... This would be a feature for who want to advance faster ranked and have the knowdledge to do it like ,if you ended plat V and you been placed gold IV gold V next season... you definetly can to perform better than average skilled players on that tier. etc...
> your skill ,your base skill should be same no mather of game im 100% sure it is not. I woud see the skill a Player have as a Gauss Distribution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution There is a middle an there is a high Chance you Play around that middle Level in a particular game, but there is still a Chance you highly over or underperform. Like i sayed caused by real life factors and or game Faktors. For example you Play against a champ you played against the last time 4 months ago (enemy otp) or you Play against a super tilted Player and you performe like a god cause he made many mistakes and you have a favoured matchup. but there isnt a fixed line whats your Minimum skill, sth like that doesnt exist in my opinion.
: About game and what he turned to become
The Problem with your Idea is, that you think that the Skill of a Player is the same in different Games. But that isnt true. There are many faktors that influences the skill like matchup mood, etc. There will never be a perfekt system because for that the system must be able to look into the future and know your Skill or anticipate it. But it cant have all infos cause the matchup is picked after matchmaking or it cant know in what mood you are.
Awsane (EUW)
: I think it is insulting. Its like waking someone Up who is sleeping at work, if its not more. The Ping says, you are doing sth wrong change it now. He knows that i know that. But it is Okay. Every Ping is that, if you ping miss for example, you assume your allay didnt see IT. That is very insulting in my opinion. Just Imagin a Support who pings every last hit the adc shoud take. Its the same in extrem
this is like saying, the BM emotes cant be insulting. Because they are there for bming.
: Yeah, but the way you say it is still fine I think. Just not what I would do, but still not insulting or anything.
I think it is insulting. Its like waking someone Up who is sleeping at work, if its not more. The Ping says, you are doing sth wrong change it now. He knows that i know that. But it is Okay. Every Ping is that, if you ping miss for example, you assume your allay didnt see IT. That is very insulting in my opinion. Just Imagin a Support who pings every last hit the adc shoud take. Its the same in extrem
: Can you give examples?
I used to say Nash maybe?. With 1-3 Nash Pings. But in the most times nobody listen. Now i say NASH NOW ALL ! with pings to persons who go to a different place. And Pings in Nash. Way more success. Feels like many persons are brain afk and need a wake Up Sometimes tbh.
: No, you just suggest or ask if he would join you, or you rather make a very concrete call that everyone will understand undisputably, like "Let's prepare baron" "Let's get mid inhib" or "We need you with the team in the next fight". Just some respect. And if someone doesnt respect or see that, then he wont listen to insults either, and yeah it sucks but that can likely be a lost game. But again, I had two games recenlty where in one of them, me jungle trying Pyke for the first time in Jungle and me being offrole and our midlaner Azir got destroyed, but noone flamed. We just played it out as best as we could and eventually enemy team threw, especially their best players who formerly destroyed us. Or a ranked where we played 4v5 after 30 minutes and still won even against a fed Kai'Sa because we just made the right calls and focused on playing rather than giving each other advice or criticism, even when our fed Kayn did some questionable stuff sometimes. Not worth the time and energy to comment on, we all make mistakes and try our best (usually).
Im sry. But i have way more success adressing it direct than saying IT indirect. And it makes a differenz. If i am too nice nobody follow my calls, idk why but If i say IT more aggressiv way more follow IT.
: But in the right way, as I pointed out before. If one is just insulted, called bad or anything like that, or in the context of in the game itself, thats not the right way or time and the least amount of ppl will be responsive to that.
And what If i Wanne Change a crucial mistake by an allay so he doesnt do it again because if He did we will lose the Game. ( For example ADC solosplit sidelane lategame)? If i say He should stop that and he did Stop WE win. ( Just assume i have a highelo Coach next to me Who says, what my adc does can cost the game solo. Some stuff is just obvious bad and even a casual can See it) Or should i Just lose in such an Situation.
VOLNOREZ (EUW)
: Where will Riot start punishing people for friendly blocking?
I think a Problem is, that ist hard to detect if banning champ is caused by a trolling idea or of another reason. For example i banned Janna more or less every game in the past. Because i played a lot of kennen and Janna was his hardest counter at least for me). So even if my last pick support wanted Janna i banned her. Just because for me the risk the enemy get her (and than i woud be usless) was to high for me, Is this trolling for you? For me it isnt. Than there are some Scenarios where you dont want have a certain champ in you Team. If you Play for example Urgot a kindred ban is reasonable. You dont want her in enemy and your own Team cause the interaction with her ult is Pretty bad for you. So is banning Kindred troll in this Scenario? The next Question is for high elo. Is not knowing/forgeting that a Player in your Team is a otp and you banned that champ cause it counters your pick or its a meta powerpick (for example now akalie) a reason that you shoud get punished? Am i obligated to read the nicknames of my Team and to reamber what they Play or not? (in high elo) And if i dont shoud i be punished? (cause i banned their champ (in a Scenario where they didnt hover it) So the real Problem is, at least for me. There are Sceanarios where banning a Champ (that your Team wanne Play) is okay and there are Scenarios where it isnt. And the only way to know if ist a troll or not is if we can read the mind of the Person who banned it. (if he didnt wrote i troll ban you in Chat) And the only possibility to avoid fals bans casue of wrong guessing (cause thats what we do if we try to understand why a Person banned a champ) is not to ban for this.
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: People who buy accounts
Hmm For a good reputation. In a gamer inviroment saying im dia or inviting from a dia Account is like saying irl you are a M.D. Especially when people dont know you, for example in a Clan.
Kelb4n (EUW)
: YOU should play primarily for fun, and not for wins.
Uff I woud agree, but i think many of the advices doesnt work that well for LoL For example the Leader advide. I dont recomend in LoL to active shotcall, because the chance that you are starting a fight is higher than that it is helping. At least after my experiance. And i doesnt mean that you are fighting. But if you Chat About calls and someone doesnt agree and someone does you have a fight. And at least i noticed, that to enttilt a Person doesnt work in Chat. It only work with time and succes in the game. I also never had a game where we come back from a Moral Point of view. Also yes improving is fun, but to noticed that you didnt is very frustrating Say you wanne practis skill shots, you watch your replay you analys how your enemy dodge and you theory craft how you woud throw it. Than you Play 20 games but you are to bad to perform what you theorycraft. This is one of the frustratings things ever. For example i trained to use Flash with f and not with clicking it About 3 months (back in Season 3 without practis tool, so muscle mamorie trainign wasnt possible there) And i didnt succes it once very frustrating.
: Honestly, even if there were a scientifically provable difference, I'm not sure that would change my mind on this issue. Now that sounds stupid, but let me explain: Our society is built on the assumption that all people are equal, regardless of sex or race. When it comes to sport, the sex divide has been made both because of tradition as well as quite obvious physical differences. If we were however to acknowledge that the sexes were so fundamentally different not only from a physical but also from a cognitive standpoint that one couldn't compete with the other, it would unnecessarily further the growing divides in society we are already seeing with the rise of identity politics in recent years.
scince must do what scince can do :D we shoud better solve the Problem, because i think in some years we will know if there is a cognitive differents or not. And if there is one we have a big problem if we didnt solve the Society.
: While I would very much appreciate having female players in the LCS, I don't think creating a seperate league is the way to do it. After all, there is no physical difference between the genders when it comes to gaming (unlike many physical sports where the discrepancy in size and muscle mass simply makes it unfair). However, I do think it would make a lot of sense to encourage more female players to strive for becoming competitive gamers. The problem is kind of that only a very small part of the playerbase is female, so there are going to be less female players at competitive levels. Also, I'd argue that while being a pro gamer is still a questionable career choice for guys, it's even seen as worse for girls/women and they'd probably receive even less support from their families in pursuing such a career. So yeah, the problem is just a symptom of an overall problem of girls being underrepresented in gaming/LoL as a whole.
> After all, there is no physical difference between the genders when it comes to gaming (unlike many physical sports where the discrepancy in size and muscle mass simply makes it unfair). This is in my oppinion a very risky assumption. In my eyes it isnt not even close researced enough. We know that male and female brains work diffrent, but we dont know if it has an Impact on the skill in game and if yes how much % it Impacts it. It can be, that male have a gentic advantage and can for example by nature aim faster and with better precision. Or that they need slightly less time to make a decision. It also can be that there is no disadvantage and all humans have the same potential. I just say we dont know yet.
: females don't put in the same amount of effort as males also females are more emotional so males tend to be better gamers there was a all girl team i forgot there name but they disbanded
i dont like this emotional argument because it is so hard to work with it from a scientific perspective. I dont say it is wrong (and i dont say it is right). It is hard to say why they(females) react the way you assume. Many reasons can be there for this, social ones and biological ones. Thats why i say it must be researched to evaluate it.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: They were born in the wrong body, yes. But trans guys are still guys and trans girls are still girls And tbh it's really awesome for her to be called the 1st female lcs gamer because being trans really sucks and i'm pretty sure she has had many bad and horrible days. And being able to transition is so amazing and i think getting that title gives her even more validation The title of 'first female lcs player' went to a female
Hmm I think this topic isnt researched well enough tbh. I would not rule out that men have a biological(by gens) Advantage(or disadvantage, who knows), just like in a physical sport. Sth like reaction speed or the speed of your aiming with the mous and how accurate it is for example. It has not been explored by scince yet. If by scince it is researched, that there are no differences between male and females in this topic i agree with Remilia as 1. female LCS Player. If there are differences between male and females Remilia has the "male gen Advantage" and i dont count her for me as 1. female LCS Player.
boooooooom5 (EUNE)
: not fair rankeds ?!
Ofc ist not fair, but it is nearly impossible to creat an even match. Most Player are way to inconsisten (they dont have the same skill Level each game)and the skill range they can have is to big. The System cant look into the future, so it only can assume how good a Player will perform with the data it has. That now this Player performs better or worse than expectet isnt a failure of the System, its the Player. and you have to Keep in mind there are also other aspects like q-time and role. Deal with it. And accept life is not fair. Sometimes you are lucky sometimes not.
TTekkers (EUW)
: I think that as a full 5-man it depends on the order you join the lobby. However this is unconfirmed and I'm not entirely sure how it affects it.
that was our 1. thought too we testet many Lobby join orders. result, always the same order in the draft, so it seems that the join order in the Lobby dont Impact the order in the draft
Rioter Comments
elTorreto (EUW)
: champions
why shoud riot give them for free if there are Person who pay Money for them?
qko pate (EUNE)
: I am not close to the server and i am still picking the role i want i mean i go normally with 55 60 ping and it doest make a problem at all ive got PC that is pretty stable i mean the normal 4G ram any weak CPU and kinda good NVIDIA Card not a big deal overwall i mean every league player coud got one of those if they dont they better play CS...
only you dont have a problem with that doesnt mean that this applies to all and it is really not fair. You said the one with the faster typing skill shoud win the select ok, if we say that and we have person A and person B both have the same PC and both can write even fast the person who is closer to the Riot server will always win the write battle. And this is not fair. There can even be a point where Person B writs faster than person A but becasue person B is far away from the server (lets say 50 ping) and person A sits in the town next to the server person A wins the battle. cause of the time diffrence the input from person B needs to travel to the server from riot.
qko pate (EUNE)
: 1 - Fast writing is the biggest skill in this game so you have to learn it you normally shoud have it on your hand 2 - About this when they are with low - PC they coud fail another game by giving up the troll mode i mean its obviously terrible to play with someone that got 8K ping its better if they dont play (i mean there shoud be reason to call someone to delete the game if you cant run it just dont)
you have to remember, that persons who are Close to the Server always have a benefit from Person who are a Little bit far away and i dont know if ingame a 40 ping is that much better than a 20 ping. but if both are equal fast in writing the low ping guy will get it. and yes there is a line where ping gets a Problem. but there is an area where it is total fine. and i dont think this ping benefit shoud Impact your chances to get your role cause it random.
qko pate (EUNE)
: How i think blind pick shoud work
1. i have a question. Is the Chat synchronized? Cause i know there was a time where if people write very fast you always get placed at 1. So it was hard to tell who really was 1. not sure if this is changed or not. and 2. why give you fast Internet and fast writing skill the permission in blind to go that lane. Thats very unfair for perons with slow Internet cause they have to fill very often than.
: You miss the difference between report and punishment. Also I asked for feeding drunk not playing drunk. If you regulary go 0/10+ when you eat unhealthy, you will most likely feed enough to be punished for it. Same with all your other examples If you carry to challanger with a closed window and then you have 20 games in a row with double digit deaths because you opened the window, you will most likely be banned for intentional feeding anyway. But for the sake of your argument, where do you draw the line in the other direction? Is playing with my feet ok no matter how bad I do if I try? Is playing by hitting the keyboard with drumsticks ok if I try? Is playing by using voice recognition ok if I try? In the end it will be decided by how hard you fail anyway. If he always feeds 1 kill per minute when playing drunk he will be banned and that's perfectly fine
ah sry i use reportable as a synonym for "behaviour that will be punished" i never got punished for playing bad tbh. (or for anything else) > In the end it will be decided by how hard you fail anyway. im really not sure about this. i never see someone banned only for playing bad after playing good. (losing streak etc)
: Is feeding drunk toxic?
The question is, if you say it is reportable where is the this is ok and this is forbidden line? For example i know that if have eaten some meat i will play worse compared with the Situation where i only eat some vegatables. It doesnt Impact that much my skill, but it still has an Impact. Shoud it be now forbidden to play with this handycap or not? Same with People who are tired? like i know that my Performance in the 8. ranked day wont be that good than in my 2-3 one. In the end, there are countless factors next to the game that Impact me. Some im in Control of some not. And some i know and still play (like playing with Music for example, cause Quality of life for me, but still make me play worse than without) So where is the line what handycap is ok to play with and what not. (imagin getting banned cause you dont open the window so you dont get fresh air and play a Little bit worse (extrem example))
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: Thank you for this comment. That's what I wanted to read. Inteligent, normal comment sharing knowledge end experience. > in my eyes a mage damage Support is not troll. If you are better you can punish a scaling enemy lane hard cause you get all the early game pressure. For sure you Need to use it to start snowballing, if you dont use it you will get outscaled. But if you can use it you can have so much more Impact (getting 1. turret than get top etc pp.) Ok, maybe you are right but still to be that kind of support you must be skilled and know what to do. And definitely not abadon your adc when it's still early game... :/ > To go an classic Support like Janna or LuLu for example with a random adc doesnt feel great. Ofc there are games in which your adc is good and you get good Impact on that champs, but heres the big but. If your adc is bad your Impact as this defensiv protecting Support is very low cause your Impact depends so much on your adc with These Supports. Again. I agree but then again - not in 100%. When adc is bad then... well game will be hard anyway. Sometimes they have bad early but they are later pretty good. I saw it many times. Just try to give them a chance. I'm the same. Sometimes in early I can make one or two bad decisions and end 0/2/0 but then I'm trying to pay defensive and focus on my farm. If my support is here and protect me he can help me a GREAT DEAL and later with jungler's help we can win this lane. If support will give up too early then 1. I'm defenceless. 2. I'm also losing motivation. 3. Sometimes I'm tilted/frustrated or just sad and it's harder to focus. If my supp believes in me and stay calm it gives us a chance to fix all previous mistakes. :( If I see, as a support, that my adc is VERY bad, maybe boosted, maybe trolling - simply no chance to do anything, then ok, I'm leaving him and I protect apc or a person that obviously can carry this match. But it happens like 1/50 games. > On the other Hand with the mage Supports i feel with random adc i can Control much more of the game and have more Impact. I absolutely understand this. I often feel helpless as support when my adc is bad. But after many, many months of playing and looking at players behaviour I started to see that sometimes it's not ONLY adcs faul. It's also mine. And my team. If you refuse to help adc in late and go full ap to "try and carry" you are making a great mistake. At least in my opinion. I saw it many times in enemy team. We won baron, elder dragon but we were losing since start. I was amazed but then looked at enemy support - Sona full ap, no sighstone, not even one item to support adc - nothing. Stats about 10/4/10 when adc Vayne was maybe 4/10/2 sth like that. You can look at this and say "oh my, poor Sona, she has so bad adc :(" but then AGAIN - this Vayne made penta later. And almost won this game. Why she didn't? Because we focused her at the beginning of tf and no one protected her. Because "she was troll, noob, bronze". They had poor vision, they had no one to protect paper players in game, they had only another apc who apparently couldn't even heal adc because he was mad at him. And people under this topic are trying to tell me that this kind of player did good. HOW?
I can not say to everything sth. for example i always build sightstone so i have no experiance how impactful it is not to have it. and i stopped playing solo Support, i found 2 Person who played adc with one i played lulu kalistar or similar stuff and with the other brand ashe. This are 2 very diffrent playstyls. With the 1 i try to empower my adc who kills all and with the other we were equal carries who trie to Play on early agression. In the end both worked pretty good. From my expiriance the save scaling way is not always the best. I win to many games from the other side where enemy have 3 late game carries (for example azir, gp, kog) and we pushed/poke bot with ashe brand in, our jgler came and dive, we talk turret drake go top, take top turret take herald, take mid and won by that the game in around 5 minuts cause rest was just a stomp casue we were so ahead and had the catch tools. (this may Sound like a perfect game but it happend pretty often) And sth total diffrent i wanne say. Some ADC have a very big EGO and wanne be the Rambo James Bond Guy who kill enemy solo with big Boom effect and in the end everyone shoud cheer them. I as Support are in their eyes Mister Q who give them the Tools so they can destroy all. If i Play then sth agressiv and i make the Plays they are pissed by that cause i get the wp gj in Chat and not them. Ofc its cool as ADC if you get the peel of your whole Team an so you get this tasty pentakill, but thats not the only or best way how to win a game. And i have the Feeling not every ADC can accept that they arent the super star in every game. (one of the reasons why i stoped playing Support solo) In my experiance ADC tend to be very farm focused and most of them dont wanne transist early into midgame cause they arent strong at that Moment. I won may to many games with my premade casue enemy wanne still laning early in a chaotic, snowballing game and we just steamroll them, even with a protecting Support.
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: Can I report support for not being support?
Hi im played a lot off Support in ranked the last few months at 1. in my eyes a mage damage Support is not troll. If you are better you can punish a scaling enemy lane hard cause you get all the early game pressure. For sure you Need to use it to start snowballing, if you dont use it you will get outscaled. But if you can use it you can have so much more Impact (getting 1. turret than get top etc pp.) To go an classic Support like Janna or LuLu for example with a random adc doesnt feel great. Ofc there are games in which your adc is good and you get good Impact on that champs, but heres the big but. If your adc is bad your Impact as this defensiv protecting Support is very low cause your Impact depends so much on your adc with These Supports. I played both (mages and peel Supports) and for me it was very frustrating going solo sometimes where my adc was worse than the enemy and i get with These peel Supports very low Impact. In the end go a peel Support feels like a coinflip- if your adc is decent you have Impact, if not you can do nothing most times) On the other Hand with the mage Supports i feel with random adc i can Control much more of the game and have more Impact. Yes if your adc is good a peel Support might be sometimes a better pick but you dont know your adc skill Level. But if your adc is bad you still can win lane on your own with the mage Supports. You can play way more agressiv and proactiv. In the end you will have not that much Impact with mage Supports if your adc is good than with peel Supports, but if you adc is bad you have a lot more Impact with mage Supports than with peel Supports and thats why many go the "i can do it on my own" way. Cause the games where your adc is bad and you lose(with an peel Support) feel so bad and make really no fun to play and in the end most people play for the fun even in ranked. If i Play duo ist diffrent, cause i know my adc but with random adcs i like to go the way where i feel i always will have Impact and not be so dependent on my adc
: but then they should put more effort in finding people that troll and int bc i litterly reported ^60 people that where inting and trolling regutally bc i even looked theyre match history after the game and most of them had 0 or 2 kills and between 10/30 deaths every single game of just those ^60 people and you cant really sayd all those games are ''just bad games'' when they have it every single game sure flaming is bad but come on you cant just let trolls roam free in the game while peopel that flame get punished 10 secondes after the game ended if you want to solve something you should make a team of people that actually check the games instea dof having a computer soleving it out bc i know people that had a 14 day suspention and only said something like ''fck i didnt pay attention my bad'' after that and got a perma ban while they said they didnt pay attention and you cant really see that as flaming bc they say they are sorry for not paying attention yeah sure they said fck in the sentence but they didnt flame but got permabanned anyway just for saying that after a suspention and that is the problem if they make a team of peopel who are really checking those things instead of a computer and 50% of the peopel that would be banned for ''flaming'' wouldnt be banned while 80% of the peopel that would be inting or trolling every game would be
> if you want to solve something you should make a team of people that actually check the games instea dof having a computer soleving it out thats by far to expensive, yes riot makes Money but if they woud do that, they defently wont. the game ist to big for that in the current state and the reason why the System is so carefull with banning trolls is because riot dont wanne risk fals bans by People who just had a really bad game. Yes ist frustrating if someone loses solo a game casue he is bad, but that is not sth hes in controll over. Woud be also pretty frusting if you Play against a smurf and get stomped and in the end hey, 14 days bann. Ofc they had to work on it buts ist pretty complicatet. For example somone is silver with the same built and stats compared with someone in master. The silver dude isnt a troll, he just dont know right. the master dude is a troll and know it. But for the System they look the same. i dont wanne defend riot, their int/Feeder System sucks, but on the other Hand i understand that it is very difficult to make it good, maybe its impossible for an System atm with what is technical possible. (not sure) at least ist very important to not have a big number of fals punishment, and i know about 3 fals perma banned People, who just had bad games and get perma banned by the current System so i understand why riot is very carefull with that
Show more

Awsane

Level 140 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion