: First of all, it's "deficiente" xD About your 14 day ban - repeating what he said wasn't very smart but if ashe really said that to you and you were just repeating, the ban was a little stupid. About the other stuff that u said: your attitude wasn't very good, to be honest. You were giving up on games, and being a jerk to your brother. It doesn't matter if it is your brother or not; you're still being toxic and awful to another player. Good luck with that {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Clearly you have no siblings. I did not give up on the game I say I quit. I did give up on the game I was ahri playing vs a xerath because it was 4am and I had no will to try hard anything especially not a normal game. That account is at level 29, none of the games are ranked and even if you think my behaviour was bad tell me, does it justify a stupid 14 day ban?? Hell no. A chat restriction is more than enough. The only game I flamed was the one with Ezreal and as I said you can't even find it on OP.GG because it was months ago. You think my behaviour was wrong but what about Riot's pettiness? They banned me because of a false positive as they admited but then instead of lifting it they go on to check my history of games to find a reason to maintain it? Like wtf is that?
: one advice .. quit LOL .. 50% of the people left already cos the community is toxic and the reporting system is broken.. LOL creators themselves are making another game now.
: Thats not how it works sorry. Otherwise i could spam allchat with "ashe: Nig ger nig ger nig ger nig ger" all game and say "hey why ban me i was just quoting someone?". Just because you quoted a hardcore toxic person does not excuse you from using those same words you want them to be reported for. Ban is deserved it wont be lifted keep downvoting me.
aah you truly are a fanboy, Riot fanboy to be more accurate. Do you think they will make you a moderator for licking their a$$ so hard? I love the distorted reality that teens who have their social life on forums live in. If you keep spamming the word "ni gger" you're not quoting anyone anymore. You're spamming the word "ni gger". I didn't spam anything so don't try to compare completely unrelated things.
Mìmo (EUNE)
: "**_report ashe for racism and hate speech_ **" " ** she called me a %%%%%% %%%got**" This is reason for ban ... if only u did not write this.. I mean just because you wrote what she was writing thats problem here.. Ban system only searching for **bad **words so if u write **anything** offensively u will get punishment , writing what someone wrote to u or what u write on chat is same because system cant see difference ... thats your problem here.
its a damn flaw in the system. Just because it works that way doesnt mean it *should* work that way. I definitely dodnt mean any harm with those words thats why I dont agree with the ban
Snow Enix (EUW)
: Nah i meant you might not be saying us all the truth. Maybe in some past games you were insanely toxic leading to a ban just with these little chat logs.
if that was the case they would be in the log as well. The log is only what I posted here and no, I havent been toxic for ages. I've been toxic enough in my other 3 accounts. All perma banned and all fair, I just dont flame anymore. Ashe was total garbage that game and didnt even know how to kite, where in that log do I flame her?
Mada (EUW)
: Well, you asked for reports and you said something that could be exactly as toxic as what ashe said. I think your punishment should be higher than Ashe's since you're also guilty of report calling.
if I say "shit" when I die it's not toxic but if I say "shit" when you die it can be seen as toxic. Do you get my point? It's all about context. I didnt know so many people had the same understanding of an automated system
Magneset (EUW)
: The first message you get from support is always an automated message. Make a reply to it and say that your issues is not resolved and a real person will reply to it.
Thank you, I will try that!
Cypherous (EUW)
: Well, did you or did you not type those messages? Because you also called for them to report someone which is also against the rules to begin with, i mean, if you knew it was reportable why did you repeat it :P This is a case of you making a mistake, they aren't likely to unban you for it as you shouldn't be saying those words to begin with
I didnt expect to get reported for it thats why, I didnt think in the moment really.
: can you check my board? https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/ABQ7AZsf-unfair-permanent-ban I need help.
i already did and voted it up. Still some people think our bans are fair in some way
Snow Enix (EUW)
: This is interesting. Keep us informed on how this goes on. Hope you get unbanned if this is 100% true
just chech the gyazo link... it is true I didnt fake the chat log. Sadly pre game chat logs arent registred as well or she would get banned. ps: I will probably have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get my ban lifted as riots support usually takes a day to reply
Kasten4 (EUW)
: Only one game? I got my 14 day suspension for 3 seperate games and one of them was probably enough.
Well I got reported for hate speech probably and most likely by ashe herself. I wish I could name and shame her and get her perma banned
: >Ashe called me a ngger fggot in the pregame lobby and I got banned for 14 days because I said those 2 words in game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vILJFZUs-_U
even though I'm pissed as hell I laughed lol
Eambo (EUW)
: You can try [contacting support](https://support.leagueoflegends.com). Regardless of context, it's a bad idea to repeat exactly what someone said that you would like everyone to report for. If you think that's worthy of punishment, repeating it probably shouldn't be something you do. Support can investigate this and advise further (I'm not sure how these cases are normally handled to be honest), but some guidance for the future: If you see something toxic, don't parrot it.
I already made a ticket but support just seems to dish out the same automated response in every ticket related to account suspensions that's why I'm here. Just tell me this, do you think this ban was fair and do you think I have any chance of getting my acc back before 14 days?
: I mean I agree that if those are your chat logs the way your telling this its a bit stupid but then on the other hand you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you thats why the IFS managed to give you a ban at the end of the day assuming these are the actual chat logs consider they are in text form like this I have some obvious doubts based on how often they get faked here
https://gyazo.com/bd3e6452bad6164f6ec3c06defa5f27f believe me now? Please upvote this so it can get more visibility and help me get my acc back, I know it was dumb to write those words down but I know it was an automated system that picked them up and issued the punishment so if there are any humans at riot (i guess there aren't since even their support seems like its bots talking) they can understand this and help me out
  Rioter Comments

BadAdc123

Level 29 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion