PKSquid (EUW)
: You could buy the 2019 Prestige Skins for Prestige Skins and also get them from Hextech Boxes
> [{quoted}](name=PKSquid,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=7HsoU3Ll,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-19T14:42:23.777+0000) > > You could buy the 2019 Prestige Skins for Prestige Skins and also get them from Hextech Boxes You couldn't buy the event exclusive skins with Prestige Points.
Morrhen (EUW)
: But... the thing is - you gotta have some bad runes too in your pool. Otherwise it's going to be a broken mess. You can't be getting Dark Harvest and Electrocute every single time. The new change to be able to ban a single keystone is great. If you don't want the comet, ban it. Definitely something Omnistone needed to be better. Not better than klepto but still good enough to consider experimentation.
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yBEXe0zI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T14:01:52.756+0000) > > But... the thing is - you gotta have some bad runes too in your pool. Otherwise it's going to be a broken mess. You can't be getting Dark Harvest and Electrocute every single time. > The new change to be able to ban a single keystone is great. If you don't want the comet, ban it. Definitely something Omnistone needed to be better. Not better than klepto but still good enough to consider experimentation. There is a difference between not wanting a certain rune and virtually being unable to make use of it. Which is exactly why they excluded Aftershock **in the very same scenario**.
Morrhen (EUW)
: Riot solved your problem already. Omnistone is going to be changed again and buffed. After the next patch hits, you will be able to ban a single keystone from Omnistone. Meaning you can disable Arcane comet while playing with Omnistone Trundle.
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yBEXe0zI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-19T13:07:17.206+0000) > > Meaning you can disable Arcane comet while playing with Omnistone Trundle. I think they should remove Comet entirely for champions who can only proc it with their ults. They did the same to Aftershock so it shouldn't be too much to ask.
overther (EUNE)
: Are the prestige skins available only for limited time?
> [{quoted}](name=overther,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7E0RW5ik,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T12:32:06.775+0000) > > I wanted to get prestige evelynn and i noticed that you can get 100 pp with the new tokens, are prestige skins expiring soon or theyl be available for a while? Prestige Evelynn has already expired in the sense that you can't get 2019 Prestige Points anymore. So yeah, they are limited and Evelynn is already gone unless you have saved 100 PP 2019. She won't be obtainable with the 2020 Prestige Points. EDIT: I have to correct myself. 2019 PP are still buyable alongside the 2020 ones.
Gryndall (EUNE)
: If it not dropping like u said. So what means that? (last paragraph, first line) https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-first-half-2020
> [{quoted}](name=Gryndall,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=7HsoU3Ll,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:45:54.479+0000) > > If it not dropping like u said. So what means that? (last paragraph, first line) > > https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-first-half-2020 It measn that you get Prestige Points for buying masterwork chest bundles. You get a set amount of those points for buying a bundle every time you buy it; no luck involved.
DemonRimo (EUW)
: Noob question: borders
The borders are exclusive to the skins they belong to. They will automatically show up without the icon equipped when you use the corresponding skin.
Gryndall (EUNE)
: prestige point and prestige skins
> [{quoted}](name=Gryndall,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=7HsoU3Ll,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:35:48.738+0000) > > Do you know how many prestige points are dropped by mastery chest? (that golden one..buy for gamestones) They don't drop those points. You get a set amount of points for buying bundles; you can see how many in the shop. > [{quoted}](name=Gryndall,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=7HsoU3Ll,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:35:48.738+0000) > > Is there any chance to get prestige skin otherway then have 100prestige points? There are two types of Prestige Skins. There are *event prestiges* which you can buy during events for event tokens (the Garen skin right now for example) and there are Prestige Shop skins which you get for 100 Prestige Points. In 2020 you will be able to buy the event prestige skins for 100 Prestige Points at the end of the year but you will miss out on a exclusive border and an icon (those remain event exclusives). The event prestige skins from 2019 and 2018 were never avaiable via Prestige points, however. You can get all of those skins as lucky drops or rerolls from the hextech system, even the event exclusive skins from the past years.
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Dude do you know what 70% winrate means???:) in silver?:)
> [{quoted}](name=Ange361,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=Vhd0zMiL,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:12:24.563+0000) > > Dude do you know what 70% winrate means???:) in silver?:) Yes :D Doesn't mean anything lol I was at 65% winrate in platinum but you don't see me jerking off to it. You've been bronze/low silver for several years so it's quite clear that you belong there.
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Easy mode?????Play as me cassiope as adc and try to carry the game.You can`t even if :) you are 20.7 ....;)... it`s hard my love....
> [{quoted}](name=Ange361,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=Vhd0zMiL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:04:46.084+0000) > > Easy mode????? Yes. You get those stats playing versus silver and bronze players which is basically like playing versus bots. Challenger players get those stats playing versus other challenger players which is much more impressive.
: Sett abilities!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Mistrey Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=T6eUHJNc,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T01:06:12.711+0000) > > Can you review his W damage ??? It s INSANE i was a FULL TANK with a 250 armor and he ONE SHOT ME with a W!! His W deals way less than half of Sett's maximum hp in true damage even when fully charged so I highly doubt he one shot you. If you are a tank you should have more HP than he has; the armor obviously doesn't matter since it's true damage.
: Kayn in lane
> [{quoted}](name=TheTrueGodKira,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Km1KN49L,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-18T22:16:49.404+0000) > > I have a question about Kayn. > > Would he work in different lane than just jg? I mean.. Maybe top? I'm getting flashbacks ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1vglOIDTM
: > [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=chu7K9cE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T18:50:46.843+0000) > > You probably earn more LP than you lose. If you lose enough, you will be matched with lower ranked people (but also earn less LP and lose more). If you win more you will get higher up opponents, gain more LP and lose less. Ok. Thanks. Although, i still think there's something wrong in it. But you made it clear! But what about the promotion games? if i have 50% then how to i win them ? I'll just wait to be lucky enough to win the first after i fall once ? (I mean after i lose the first promotion games and then i get the free win) With 50% i deserve Gold 4, but the way i see it, i'll always be silver 3!
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Nuthead ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=chu7K9cE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T19:03:28.880+0000) > > But what about the promotion games? if i have 50% then how to i win them ? I'll just wait to be lucky enough to win the first after i fall once ? (I mean after i lose the first promotion games and then i get the free win) Yeah that's pretty much how it works. However, since you earn more LP then you lose *outside of promos* you will have an easier time getting to promos then someone who faces people "in their own league". It a system that is designed you get you to your "deserved rank" as quickly as possible (if your LP gains are high enough, you can skip promos and are promotoed directly upon reaching 100 LP. You can even skip entire divisions at times and e.g. go from silver 3 to silver 1 without a promo!). However, this system is also designed for you to play a few hundred games of ranked. So, in particular in the first few games, it can be quite off. So it might well be that you deserve e.g. Silver 1 but you struggle to get there because you keep facing opponent who are too strong. Just keep playing and you will end up where you should be eventually!
Scheise69 (EUNE)
: I would like to clarify that what I meant was at what point does %pen not reduce enough armor to truly matter (35% of 1000 still leaves 750 armor). What armor value still leaves you with enough armor to still be relevant (make it so that you still reduce a significant amount of damage)?
> [{quoted}](name=Scheise69,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Lpo5t9d0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-18T19:59:43.230+0000) > > I would like to clarify that what I meant was at what point does %pen not reduce enough armor to truly matter (35% of 1000 still leaves 750 armor). What armor value still leaves you with enough armor to still be relevant (make it so that you still reduce a significant amount of damage)? After doing the math, I take back what I said earlier. The damage reduction you get from A armor is given by A/(100+A). This is equivalent to saying that the damage you take is 100/(100+A) of the premitigation damage. If you factor in 35% armor penetration, you will receive 100/(100+ 0.65 x A) damage instead of 100/(100+A). This means that you take (100+A)/(100+0.65 x A) **increased** damage. With your numbers of 1000 armor and 650 (not 750 btw) would mean the damage is increased by ~47% (because 1100/750 = ~1.47). You can plot the function above for arbitrary armor values, which I did for you here: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%28100%2Bx%29%2F%28100%2B0.65*x%29+%3D+y+from+x%3D0+to+x+%3D+1000+from+y+%3D+1+to+y+%3D+1.5 You can see that the more armor you get, the higher will be the damage increase by getting percent armor pen. (By taking the limit A -> infinity you can see that the maximum effect is 20/13 = ~1.54, so a 54% damage increase)
: Can someone explain this to me ?
You probably earn more LP than you lose. If you lose enough, you will be matched with lower ranked people (but also earn less LP and lose more). If you win more you will get higher up opponents, gain more LP and lose less.
: Agree with all you said, but there's two things we'll have to look at. 1. **Can the player's effectively use the gold advantage that the items give them?** If you have gold advantage but don't do anything with it, it's the same as having no gold advantage. The higher the elo of the players the more likely that they will consciously and effectively utilize that gold advantage to their own/teams benefit. Hence why I said I could see it being effective in higher elo. 2. **Do the games last long enough for the item upgrades to actually make a significant difference?** Like, there's a difference between a game going 40 minutes and a game going 20 minutes. The higher the elo, the shorter the average game time becomes. By the time the Orn upgrades actually start making a noticeable difference, the game might already be over. Don't get me wrong. Orn is definitely a strong and overtuned pick, as you said. but the item upgrade part of his is only really useful if the other players on the team actually know how to effectively use the advantage they are getting from it. (For himself though it's definitely usefull xD)
> [{quoted}](name=Feuerstern222,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=mvgdvyJA,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T16:39:16.528+0000) > > Agree with all you said, but there's two things we'll have to look at. I guess there would be only one thing we would have to look at; his winrates in different Elo brackets. I'm way too lazy / don't care enough to do that though :D > [{quoted}](name=Feuerstern222,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=mvgdvyJA,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T16:39:16.528+0000) > > but the item upgrade part of his is only really useful if the other players on the team actually know how to effectively use the advantage they are getting from it. From what I've seen until now in silver-plat elo, players (myself included, obviously) usually don't think to themselves "Oh, I got item X now. I'm strong in the next few minutes and should look for a fight". Usually it's more like "I SEE ENEMY - I SMAAAAASH OOGA OOGA" xD
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HdRAI5tf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T14:57:32.220+0000) > > I'm not too sure about that. E.g. the current gold chromas for the Lunar Revel skins as well as the chromas for the world skins return every year. I could imagine that those event chromas will return during the next Night and Dawn event > > EDIT: > Not the world skins but the championship and challenger/conqueror skins during MSI and Worlds That's why i specifically said MOST MOST event chromas haven't come back after they were released Gold Lunar, conqueror and championship chromas came back. But other chromas? Nah
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HdRAI5tf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T15:19:43.911+0000) > > That's why i specifically said MOST > MOST event chromas haven't come back after they were released > > Gold Lunar, conqueror and championship chromas came back. But other chromas? Nah We have not actually seen another event return for which chromas had already existed (unless I am missing something). I would be really suprised if the Chromas wouldn't return with the next event since it's usually the Borders which stay exclusive.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Most likely not Most event chromas will never be available again
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HdRAI5tf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-26T22:09:59.279+0000) > > Most likely not > Most event chromas will never be available again I'm not too sure about that. E.g. the current gold chromas for the Lunar Revel skins as well as the chromas for the world skins return every year. I could imagine that those event chromas will return during the next Night and Dawn event EDIT: Not the world skins but the championship and challenger/conqueror skins during MSI and Worlds
: actually riot im not giving you a chance you lost another player.
How can you say this > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AnWrzvIv,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-18T12:23:23.215+0000) > > its %%%%ing toxic community peoples attitudes and this > [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AnWrzvIv,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-18T12:23:23.215+0000) > > instead of banning flamers ? Eksdee. Goodbye! I'm sure the game will be a better place without you :-)
Scheise69 (EUNE)
: Armor stacking
This depends on what you mean by "almost meaningless". But in fact, at really high armor values the % armor pen from the items becomes less significant. If you can quantify what you mean by "almost meaningless", I can calculate it for you.
Morrhen (EUW)
: How lucky am I?
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=cEGvopEh,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-17T23:58:21.939+0000) > > How astronomically low are the chances of this happening? The Jackpot has been a 4% drop chance before night and dawn. During N&D they made the jackpot have a 8% droprate but drop pretty .... mediocore stuff. I guess they "reworked" the N&D jackpot to be the Lucky Roll and kept the jackpot as it had been. So I assume it's a 0.08*0.04 = 0.0032 = 0.32% chance to get those from two orbs (assuming that a single orb can't drop both).
: > This is pretty much exactly what I wrote in the next paragraph :D :D True but it is worth reiterating just in case... a lot of people forget you can just walk away from abilities like that. > Still what's dangerous is not his E but his W. If he W's the wave and is on cooldown, getting hit by his E is almost irrelevant. Depending on the matchup (!) you can't just trade with him with W up and magically avoid the brittle Auto since you will lock yourself in animations. Of course same could be said with every cc ability in the game it’s not that ability which is scary it’s whats it’s holding you in place for that’s gonna kill you... but that doesn’t change the fact that unless your trading with him the only way he can hit you with the brittle is to cc you first... avoid the walls and he loses to ability to trade on his terms. And getting hit by the brittle isn’t the end of the world... what could be though is how he trades. An ornn will use that knock back from procing the brittle to disengage, knock back them back peddle to stop you from trading further without him having abilities up. If your already trading with him then early game there’s a good chance you can equalise the trade, and with mana issues and no sustain ornn can’t do that often. The issue comes from when he uses that combo to get a free trade... knock you up, W, auto and walk away... completely free trade that your not retaliating from... won’t kill you but a few of those and it will. > This highly depends on how you angle it inside of the lane relative to other walls and the minion wave. Landing a Q through the Wave to slow guarantees your W and you proc the brittle either with an auto or your E into pillar. Not really. Firstly ranges. 800 range on Q, 500 on W... almost double. Which means there’s a big leeway between hitting your Q and being in range for the W. Secondly the movement speed debuff isn’t massive and all while your blowing they are walking. You might get the full w off but your not gonna get the brittle debuff off if they don’t want you to And the pillar is very obvious, not hard to move away from to avoid the E... of course this assumes they realise the danger they are in which they often don’t, again standing next to walls is a no no with ornn. And also like you said only a thing early game... and as I said being killed by an ornn early game is possible but avoidable, being killed later on is just you messing up big time
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EcrNApAA,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T17:09:08.080+0000) > > Not really. > Firstly ranges. 800 range on Q, 500 on W... almost double. Which means there’s a big leeway between hitting your Q and being in range for the W. > Secondly the movement speed debuff isn’t massive and all while your blowing they are walking. You might get the full w off but your not gonna get the brittle debuff off if they don’t want you to > And the pillar is very obvious, not hard to move away from to avoid the E... of course this assumes they realise the danger they are in which they often don’t, again standing next to walls is a no no with ornn. I'm not talking about max ranging someone with a Q out in the open. I'm talking about Q'ing through the minions and them while they walk up to CS when the wave is in a spot with a wall (so not in the middle of the lane). You can Q behind them to cause them to be enclosed by a wall, a piller and you. The slow of the Q guarantees you hit your birttle proc (unless they have a dash or something like Garen Q which cleanses the slow) and then they can't just walk away since they either walk into a wall, your pillar or yourself. I find this to be much more reliable then hoping to hit a random E. Although this is a really specific thing as it requires the wave to be in a certain spot and you will naturally push the wave by comboing like this.
: > hmm I disagree. If he hits his W and procs all three Brittles he does up to (depending on level) 3 x 20.5% + 16% = 77.5% of your maximum hp as magic damage; adding up the base damage of his other abilities will add ~ 1000 damage to that number. But that requires you to get bit by both parts of his R, the entirety of his W, and let him get close enough to auto attack you twice... these are extremly easy things to prevent. So yes you can die from an ornn, but that doesn’t mean it’s not your fault when you do. > However, the brittle is only applied by the last tick of his W and he needs to proc it to do most of his damage. Weither he hits his E or not only matters if it results in him getting a brittle proc. Just watching out for his E will not be enough as he can do things like Q -> W -> E. Under no circumstances should he be able to proc the brittle debuff unless your going for an all in... he is slowed during the W so if you just walk away he loses all of his damage and gives you a massive window to trade against him. That’s why I said don’t stand near walls, if he knocks you up with the E that’s a guarenteed full W channel and brittle proc... aka a guarenteed won trade. Thats the whole point, Q doesn’t do much damage and won’t hold you in place for the W (or guarentee your even in range for it)m and W on its own is very easy to dodge if your not underestimating him... but milling by walls and standing next to pillars will kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EcrNApAA,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T16:35:47.689+0000) > > But that requires you to get bit by both parts of his R, the entirety of his W, and let him get close enough to auto attack you twice... these are extremly easy things to prevent. So yes you can die from an ornn, but that doesn’t mean it’s not your fault when you do. This is pretty much exactly what I wrote in the next paragraph :D :D > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EcrNApAA,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T16:35:47.689+0000) > > Under no circumstances should he be able to proc the brittle debuff unless your going for an all in... he is slowed during the W so if you just walk away he loses all of his damage and gives you a massive window to trade against him. > That’s why I said don’t stand near walls, if he knocks you up with the E that’s a guarenteed full W channel and brittle proc... aka a guarenteed won trade. Still what's dangerous is not his E but his W. If he W's the wave and is on cooldown, getting hit by his E is almost irrelevant. Depending on the matchup (!) you can't just trade with him with W up and magically avoid the brittle Auto since you will lock yourself in animations. > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EcrNApAA,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T16:35:47.689+0000) > > Thats the whole point, Q doesn’t do much damage and won’t hold you in place for the W (or guarentee your even in range for it) This highly depends on how you angle it inside of the lane relative to other walls and the minion wave. Landing a Q through the Wave to slow guarantees your W and you proc the brittle either with an auto or your E into pillar. But this is only relevant to laning phase.
: Early game he has damage, late game not so much... you shouldn’t be getting killed by an ornn past mid game unless your a very out of position adc (only reason a tank can kill an adc is cause you don’t really need much damage for that). Also you shouldn’t be getting killed by an ornn period... heres a tip, he can only realistically trade with you if you get hit by the knock up of his E, don’t stand near walls and that will never happen.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EcrNApAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T16:22:43.524+0000) > > Early game he has damage, late game not so much... you shouldn’t be getting killed by an ornn past mid game hmm I disagree. If he hits his W and procs all three Brittles he does up to (depending on level) 3 x 20.5% + 16% = 77.5% of your **maximum hp** as magic damage; adding up the base damage of his other abilities will add ~ 1000 damage to that number. So if you run a somewhat squishy champion (in terms of MR) Ornn actually has quite a good chance of 100-0 you - if you get hit by every single of his abilities. But all of his abilities are telegraphed skill shots so you kind of deserve to die if you eat them all. > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EcrNApAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T16:22:43.524+0000) > > heres a tip, he can only realistically trade with you if you get hit by the knock up of his E, don’t stand near walls and that will never happen. No. He can easily trade with his W up. It's the most damaging ability if he manages to apply and proc the brittle. However, the brittle is only applied by *the last tick* of his W and he needs to proc it to do most of his damage. Weither he hits his E or not only matters if it results in him getting a brittle proc. Just watching out for his E will not be enough as he can do things like Q -> W -> E.
: Fiora got a new build which is currenty demolishing top lane in higher elo. As for orn, not sure. I guess you could argue that his ability to give better items to his teammates could be pretty op in higher elo, but other than that nothing outstanding about him.
> [{quoted}](name=Feuerstern222,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=mvgdvyJA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T22:30:36.152+0000) > > As for orn, not sure. I guess you could argue that his ability to give better items to his teammates could be pretty op in higher elo, but other than that nothing outstanding about him. I don't think it's just about high elo. The updated items give SO much free Gold to his team. An upgraded Ornn item grant up to 1800 gold; the items you usually upgrade will give 1000-1200 gold. That's like giving your ADC or midlaner a quadra kill worth of gold. That's completely insane. Ornn himself gets over 3000 gold (!) with two upgrades at level 12. Also, he is a lane bully in pretty much every melee matchup with absurd damage and utility later on. I don't know if he is necessarily "OP" or "broken" but he is definitely a REALLY strong pick and somewhat overtuned.
: jea like 14 days will fix persons anger issues .... I'd say it takes alot more time. And also I get before that is 7 day ban and before that is 1 day + chat restrictions, but for some it's not enaugh i guess. So ban them for 365 days not go 999999999999999 days . 1 year is a hell of a long time.
> [{quoted}](name=Come to Brazil,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s7j9fVTK,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T15:33:54.939+0000) > > jea like 14 days will fix persons anger issues .... I'd say it takes alot more time. Then stop playing if you can't fix them in time or risk losing your account. You can still make a new account and prove yourself on that one.
: Guys I was banned for reason and I get it. Just the perma ban itself is weird. Like they don't accept people can change.
> [{quoted}](name=Come to Brazil,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s7j9fVTK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-16T15:13:49.132+0000) > > Like they don't accept people can change. Oh, they do. They give you several chances to change; you usually get chat restrictions at first followed by a 14 day ban and a warning that this is your last chance.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=8Zm14v9s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-16T09:18:08.451+0000) > > Random is random. They've made it so you can't get Predator without boots. So I would consider this a bug.
: I get event tokens but for the wrong Event {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=LinkerSack,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MjneUcpX,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2020-01-15T23:53:11.619+0000) > > I get event tokens but for the wrong Event {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Me too. I should have gotten 24 Mecha Kingom Tokens but instead I got 4 Night and Dawn Tokens for some reason.
: what do you mean by "regular season"
LPL missions don't count according to League support
Morrhen (EUW)
: Oh wow. So many points made. How about you do some research and then come here asking for nerfs? As matter of fact, she's getting nerfed in future. Along with some other champions like Aphelios.
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7jw2yu0L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-15T21:29:13.863+0000) > > Oh wow. So many points made. She has been banned in every single in Season 10 as far as I can tell. (I love the champ but I'm pretty sure she needs to be nerfed to the point where I can't play her anymore :-( )
: my final words on this issue: post is about this game is unbalanced thats fact 1 u said "the game is in the most balanced state I've ever seen it in" thats fact 2 i said it is not fact 3 u said prove it fact 4 i said i dont need to thats common to think like me thats fact 5 u are still try to disect the sentences and make this conversation go elsewhere and u are saying provide the facts ... thats fact 6 i am saying pls u prove that this game is in the most balanced state or just accept that it isnt ... peace out ... if u can stop for a sec and look at the big picture u ll understand... maybe u already did but its not fun for u to accept it .... TL:DR this game ISNT in the most balanced state right now ... i dont have any proof i only got humour and sempathy towards you for saying that troll sentence... and i should not need any ... if needed you should have ... cuz your opinion is wrong imo.. and u are not tryin to convince me .. u are tryin to diss me .... bye..
> [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T11:35:52.611+0000) > > i dont have any proof This pretty much sums up everything you have said so far and I gladly take the **BIG** W in this discussion :-)
Barão (EUW)
: Rework Twisted Fate
Why do you want to rework him and how would you do it?
: Mecha kingdoms event pass
: Watch & Earn Rewards are not working
Apparently LPL games don't count - that's what the player support told me. Why that is although Riot is owned by a Chinese company and why there is no information that they don't count... who knows.
: even funnier when a 4 year veteran says " I think the game is in the most balanced state I've ever seen it in" even more funnier when its the season start and even the matchmaking is so unbalanced right now u can see at least 30 post from only yesterday about unbalance..... even funnier when this post is about the general balance issues .. and u are only talking about champ balance not even touching other balance issues... much more funnier when a probably paid troller got another troller to disect the post and answer sentense by sentense to just to say no its not it .. but u all loosing the bigger picture while doin it ... so the conversations never resolves cuz people like u cant and never wanna look at the other side or take them as a truth speaker at least for their own perspective but to look at the sentence and try to find openings and answers that u ll be right when you say it.. but all those writings wont change the fact that we are talking about this games balance and it is unbalanced right now .... if it were like u said there ll be lesser posts about it .. or only the low elos cringe about it lack of game knowledge like low elo yi :) .... so yes its funny when a guy / girl says its in the best state right now .... its funnier when u saying u played this game for 4 years.... opinions change always... but facts kinda sticks... and there are no words in the vocabulary to use to make it false... so pls change your opinion about the current state is the most balanced.... its not .. .ask rioteers .. its not.. ask high elo.. its not.. low elo ? .. theyll always say its not.... pro players and stream... they ll say it is not... at least not this year... not the most balanced... change it and accept it and love it .. but not hate it and post things that it is ... its embarrassing ...
> [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2020-01-14T11:03:25.405+0000) > > so the conversations never resolves cuz people like u cant and never wanna look at the other side or take them as a truth speaker at least for their own perspective Are you kidding me? I LITTERALLY just said "If you have any objective proof I can check, I'll gladly take a look.". I ASKED you to give me some objective measures of any shape or form to proof your point BECAUSE I *can, want and will* look at your side if you provide some reasonable proof. However, up to this point, all you have provided is "You are obivously wrong because I said so". That is not proof. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing. > [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2020-01-14T11:03:25.405+0000) > > opinions change always... but facts kinda sticks... and there are no words in the vocabulary to use to make it false... Which is why I asked you for some objetive facts - which you've failed to deliver so far. > [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2020-01-14T11:03:25.405+0000) > > so pls change your opinion about the current state is the most balanced.... Oh I will if you can provide the facts.
: the fact that u can spend time to answer me debate me or correct me but u cant spend a little time to check the fact that this game is in an unbalanced state much more than recent years and its getting a huge problem that even we are now talking about it is kinda upsetting...
> [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-14T10:52:34.446+0000) > > but u cant spend a little time to check the fact that this game is in an unbalanced state much more than recent years Okay, kind Sir, where do I "check this fact"? If you have any objective proof I can check, I'll gladly take a look. But from all you have said so far, I'm pretty sure you don't have any objective facts and your argument relies entirely in saying "You are wrong because I say so".
: "Because - to be honest - I think the game is in the most balanced state I've ever seen it in" Started in season 9?
> [{quoted}](name=College Failed,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-14T10:49:04.763+0000) > > "Because - to be honest - I think the game is in the most balanced state I've ever seen it in" > > Started in season 9? Maybe this would be funny if I didn't state when I started in the same paragraph ;-)
: im watching lpl right now .. the new champ aphelios just got all his hp back from %20 to %100 in 3 sec WITHOUT using any ANY lifesteal items... this is much more than even mundo or ekko ult.. and faster ... nothing just super stand out op ? ? ? ? ? senna , diana , kassadin , aphelios, i can go on like 20 more.... lack of really op champ ? :) ... average game time is half from 2 years ago.. team fight times are less than that ..... so ye.. this guy is right.. and to post an answer like u my friend is considered trolling or beein a paid boarder for riot imo....
> [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T10:12:46.657+0000) > > im watching lpl right now .. As I said, I exclude proplay. Aphelios' winrate isn't that compelling overall. Furthermore the champion has been out for two patches and has a really unique kit. Of course he won't be perfectly balanced, that's the nature of the game. However, he isn't running around with >80% pick/ban rate at a 54% winrate or something. The champion is almost certainly going to be balanced around pro play and we all knew that as he was released so basically your point is "Hey! look at this champion who is supposed to be really strong if excecuted well but super hard to be excecuted in the hands of one of the best ADC players! it's so op!!". That's barely an argument. > [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T10:12:46.657+0000) > > nothing just super stand out op ? ? ? ? ? > > senna , diana , kassadin , aphelios, i can go on like 20 more.... See, you can go like 20 more. Which just confirms the point I made. "Being strong in the meta" has become the knew "OP BROKEN" because there is no actual "OP BROKEN" right now. > [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T10:12:46.657+0000) > >average game time is half from 2 years ago.. team fight times are less than that ..... That has nothing to do with the champions but with the shift of fundamental game mechanics. It was a deliberate game design choice to make games shorter and more action filled. You can disagree with that design choice but this has nothing to do with champion balance. > [{quoted}](name=TrickMeOrUllDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjJEusk9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T10:12:46.657+0000) > > so ye.. this guy is right.. and to post an answer like u my friend is considered trolling or beein a paid boarder for riot imo.... Sure dude. Everyone who disagrees with the mantra of "GAME IS UNBALANCED RIOT RUINS GAME OMG HIRE ME TO BALANCE GAME YOU SCRUBS GAME IS DYING" just has to be a troll.
: The balance team is just getting worse and worse (for real) - consider looking for a competent one?
Could you go into more detail? Because - *to be honest* - I think the game is in the most balanced state I've ever seen it in. I literally go into games and I don't even know what to ban because there is nothing that is just super stand out op. This has never happened to me in the past 4 years. I think the problem lies in the subjective perception of the players. Since there is nothing that is SUPER OP, people just start complaining about all champions who are slightly stronger than the rest and this leads to the perception of "omg there are so many op champions in the game!!!" when the reality is rather the opposite; the lack of REALLY op champions. (I'm talking about casual play here. Not high elo or proplay)
: 'youre trolling because you got hit by something with no animation with 75 less range' you are aware 75 tile means jackshit when there's an animation involved and when you realise akali has a highermovement speed than varus. get hit once you're slowed/she gets movement speed and her q is up in no time due to no cooldown, you think i got hit by every q in the game? so way to downvote with your biased opinion, but hey it's funny your second most played champ last season was akali, i rest my case.
> [{quoted}](name=Eighth Echelon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TyAZEHE3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T10:15:10.584+0000) > > 'youre trolling because you got hit by something with no animation with 75 extra range' you are away 75 tile means jackshit when there's an animation involved and when you realise akali has a highermovement speed than varus. This just means that your tethering is terrible. Just watch some footage of high elo playing this match up This e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BedGHc3hH9Q Sure, Akali hits some Q's early but that just doesn't help alot. Unless you are saying that KR Master Akali just doesn't know what she is doing and is clearly outclassed by the silver Akali abusers you face in your games. > [{quoted}](name=Eighth Echelon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TyAZEHE3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T10:15:10.584+0000) > > get hit once you're slowed/she gets movement speed and her q is up in no time due to no cooldown, you think i got hit by every q in the game? As I already explained, there is an effective cooldown of 10 seconds (9 if she lands it) on that spell. So it's not up "in no time". Also, she can't realistically all in you at level 1 in your minon wave since she can't cast Q more than twice which won't kill you. > [{quoted}](name=Eighth Echelon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TyAZEHE3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T10:15:10.584+0000) > > so way to downvote with your biased opinion, but hey it's funny your second most played champ last season was akali, i rest my case. Second most played at 17 games - 15 of which were in felxq. And yeah I play the champ - which is why I know of the weaknesses which you can play around for sure if you know how she works. But from what you type it's pretty obvious that you don't know how the champion works.
: How do you deal with Akali
> [{quoted}](name=Eighth Echelon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TyAZEHE3,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-13T09:12:07.251+0000) > > i get for half my hp (literally 250hp you start with 500) from 2 q's and an aa at lvl 1 How does she even hit you at level 1? Her Q has 500 range, Varus has 575 AA range. You have NO excuse for getting hit at level 1. Akali has no MS buff at lvl1 unless she has already hit her Q - which can never happen in this matchup unless you are trolling. > [{quoted}](name=Eighth Echelon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TyAZEHE3,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-13T09:12:07.251+0000) > > whihc has no cooldown on her q for some reason While it is true that her Q has only 1.5 seconds cooldown, it has a huge energy cost. At level one it costs 100 of her 200 energy. With an energy regen of 10/sec this means that the spells effectively has a **10 second cooldown** *that is visible to you*. > [{quoted}](name=Eighth Echelon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TyAZEHE3,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-13T09:12:07.251+0000) > > cause you know it's difficult landing a 1 frame cone with that range? Actually it is really hard to land this on someone with a 575 AA range unless that dude is hard trolling which you seem to be. Also, her MS boost is conditional since it's only towards the rings edge; so hitting you from front she can't just walk up to you without eating like 3 AA's and a Q to the face which easily puts her at half HP or less as well.
: stop being rude to bronze players
> [{quoted}](name=awesomerbob,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qivFsUuI,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-13T00:32:22.257+0000) > > i know you are probably gold/plat or whatever and you are forced to play with bronze scrubs. Is that so? At least from the games I have played so far on different accounts, they all faced people who were roughly at the same MMR last season. I can only imagine people who were Gold/Plat *last season* complaining about people who are Bronze *this season* but finished last season as Gold/Plat as well.
Luckij (EUW)
: 10.1 Seems Biscuits will cancel undo?
This bug has been in the game for quite a while. I remember a competetive game FNC vs G2 last season where Nemesis accidentally bought a second phage when his cookie spawned and he couldn't undo to buy the correct item. The game got paused but eventually he had to stick to the second buy. So Riot is well aware of this bug but I guess they don't plan on fixing it.
cephiro (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HFt8RJE2,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-11T00:55:24.050+0000) > > So that actual Iron players have to face off versus Master+ players in the first few weeks? That doesn't sound right. Everything is going to feel so much more coinflippy. The team with the challenger player is almost guaranteed to win whereas the one with the iron player is almost guaranteed to lose; so it's almost completely up to chance if you can win games. That sounds TERRIBLE. you really believe that master players will play a ton of games in iron do you? also most other games with ranking-systems do the same is not terrible in any way and actually fks up rankings less then make a big elo wall in low gold/high silver, bc the placements fk up ranking in that elo so hard.
> [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HFt8RJE2,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-11T17:15:52.723+0000) > > you really believe that master players will play a ton of games in iron do you? No-. I'm saying that the game will be even less enjoyable in the first few weeks of ranked if every ranked game is a lottery of who gets high elo players in their team. > [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HFt8RJE2,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-11T17:15:52.723+0000) > > also most other games with ranking-systems do the same is not terrible in any way and actually fks up rankings less then make a big elo wall in low gold/high silver, bc the placements fk up ranking in that elo so hard. I do agree that it's pretty messed up to put actual new players in Gold rather than Iron. A better fix would probably be to put former unranked players at Bronze/Iron rather than Gold/High Silver and still put former high elo players in Platinum. This will still would then come with the problem, that smurfs would infest Iron/Bronze throughout the season, though.
CC King (EUNE)
: New Season, New Rivals - watch 2 regular season games on - VOD(s) not available!
> [{quoted}](name=Thörgrimme,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=F00GAfrH,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-10T23:58:14.850+0000) > > How can i complete this mission? You can't because the season has not started yet. Afaik the first region to start is LPL in two days.
cephiro (EUW)
: no but just stop these stupid placements and let everyone start from iron4 and carry themselves instead of letting placements take place in low gold-high silver elo
> [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HFt8RJE2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-10T16:30:47.280+0000) > > no but just stop these stupid placements and let everyone start from iron4 and carry themselves instead of letting placements take place in low gold-high silver elo So that actual Iron players have to face off versus Master+ players in the first few weeks? That doesn't sound right. Everything is going to feel so much more coinflippy. The team with the challenger player is almost guaranteed to win whereas the one with the iron player is almost guaranteed to lose; so it's almost completely up to chance if you can win games. That sounds TERRIBLE.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Why not riven support? A riven who knows the champ can provide a lot of CC and pressure
How does she apply her CC? It's pretty much melee ranged. That sounds super useless to me.
: Ranked placement system?
> [{quoted}](name=icepinguin12,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XBK1xxk1,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-10T22:27:18.386+0000) > > Can someone explain the new ranked placement system, ty The system is not new. It's the same system as always. The only difference is that since last season you can see your provisional rank which had been hidden before.
: why is ranked so unplayable
What exactly do you expect Riot to do? Use their psychic abilities to predetermine who is going to int? Int feeding does get punished in this game but you will never be able to eliminate all int feeders. Also, you are quite obviously playing on a secondary account so why do you care so much?
: > [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oZyYNV7Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-10T15:54:45.507+0000) > > You mean people like yourslef? > Because that's the quintessence I get from your post. > > Your not even doing great in your games. You are doing below average compared to everybody else most of the time; so you probably play with people who are better than you and have a better understanding than you do :-) Oof you didn't even read the discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Snake Expert,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oZyYNV7Z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-10T16:09:18.470+0000) > > Oof you didn't even read the discussion. Oh, I sure did. I'm only saying that you are exactly what you are complaining about :-) That last sentece of your opening post demonstrates your arrogance and feeling of entitlement.
Show more

Bananenschnder

Level 134 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion