Kubajz (EUW)
: I like it, actually. Its drawn with pencil, not using any software to help you out with curves etc. These entries should get more appreciation than those created on PC ... Mad-elven-joker-darius mix. Nasus looks cool aswell but compared to Darius, its unfinished ? Anyway, me likey, me likey a lot. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Why should pencil-drawn entries get more appreciation? Neither technique demands more; it's contextual to the person. The different techniques used to achieve it will just bring out different things in the design etc.
: Lol, you must be "not so good" to not realise how extremely powerful Irelia still is. I believe her rework is the first time a new/reworked champ got nerfed 2 hours after going live.
: 48% winrate with 3,8% pickrate is extremly powerful kappa. Aatrox has the same winrate with double the pickrate.
Release LeBlanc. Edit: Oops, wrong reply.
: Toxicity rising (without end in sight)
I was 19/6 on Nidalee, and my team was easily winning. I accidentally killsteal one kill off a Fizz (who was like 5/5/7) (at the most two). I say "I'm very sorry" "I didn't mean to" or words to that effect. Fizz still punitively afk farms top, when the enemy team was at our base taking it out. He refused to back. They took all the way from inhib turrets and nexus turrets and nexus without one interaction with Fizz. He says I killstole about 7 kills. (It might look like that, but I didn't. I just got insanely fed early and kept killing bot and top.) Another game bot loses lane hard, but we actually start turning it around. Because bot loses lane hard though Galio mid afks. Because of how common this is, I barely have more than a couple of matches a night now. It's pure cancer how many people give up. (Especially the 19/6 Nidalee one.) I'm very close to stopping playing because of this attitude.
King Lego (EUNE)
: Hey Riot, do you have an Arab employee (Lebanese to be more specific) in your design teams??
But summon aery is so good... ¯\(ツ)/¯ ;) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
ZzMaine (EUW)
: Dragon Rider Kled ? Ftw
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/300084-product-feature.jpg
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Yasuo haters are gonna be quite happy, these changes have quite a big hit to his early. no{{item:1018}} and {{item:3031}} doesn't have or give any crit until fully finished. Zeal items are more expensive. {{item:3031}} in general will be worse against squishy targets, simply less burst.
Still doesn't remove his Windwall. ;)
: Given the or origin of your screen name it's probably not the case but did you use to play bvo before by chance?
Bvo? I guess not then. xD This is the only game I use this screen name.
Shiwah (EUW)
: I'm logging in to send you a friend request.
I've sent you one. I forgot I didn't have any spaces. I made one.
Rioter Comments
: Leblanc revert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV4Roj_ctKk Edit: Best revert video ever. <3
Trias000 (EUNE)
: AP junglers? Are there any? ;)
{{item:3070}} {{champion:60}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:60}} {{item:3070}} Edit: My main Nidalee is still in an okay spot, despite the meta being against her (and despite her still being unviable in lane. D: )
: Who in their right mind would want to revert Galio?
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/60ridp/highest_mastery_points_galio_has_to_say_goodbye/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dfna_5yAAg Kinda harsh.
TheLynxMan (EUNE)
: If a free bf sword is bad, i donno ehat satisfies you. Maxing q is pointless, w is strong midgame-lategame, so maxing e is da wey.
It's not a free BF sword; it's a free BF sword until the shield breaks. Most Jannas nowadays get a couple of points in W before maxing shield, unless against a heavy aggro / kill lane. Edit: W is definitely strong early, in the laning phase, if you are able to consistently point and click them. (Which you can do against many bot lanes. Anything that hard zones though screws that up a bit, and Xayah is nasty. Obviously depends on the enemy ADC and support.)
: 10 second cooldown at max rank, buy {{item:3107}} {{item:3069}} {{item:2065}} + transcendence + cosmic insight = 45% cdr => 5.5 second cooldown on a 5 second shield so... I was wrong about the shield duration... but it turns out its even worse .-. im banning this champ every time im not midlane now
You are only talking about mid to late game too. You are misrepresenting the situation. :p
TheLynxMan (EUNE)
: guess she will max it first and buy a crap ton of cdr. So he is actually right.
Jannas don't usually max shield first too. You two are only talking about mid and late game too. So he is still actually wrong. :p He is misrepresenting the situation and her abilities.
: janna: -permanent movespeed boost for allies -large aoe knockup with insane range -permanent very large movespeed boost on herself and a decent point and click slow. -large shield for 6 seconds on ~7 second cooldown. also gives ad to shielded target and can even be used on turrets -large knockback followed by massive healing in a really big AoE for all allies in it Braum -stun on his q and autos that allies can proc too, can stun multiple targets in a row -decent ranged slow that can stun target -low cooldown dash that gives him AND target a noticable amount of armor and magic resistance -long movespeed boost on a short cooldown that enlargens hitbox, blocks ALL projectiles and significantly reduces all damage from the direction in which it is used -massive area knockup that leaves behind a slowing field Morgana -free lane sustain by poking, also reduces cooldown on her poke every time she procs it -3 second stop moving button ona 6 second cooldown -low cooldown amd instant free poke ability -shield that gives ally 100% tenacity, can only be broken by magic damage -aoe slow that forces people to run away or they get stunned. -a bunch of damage
Wut? Janna has an 18 second cooldown on her shield rank one without CDR items and I think it might only last 5 seconds. You know they gave a mini-rework to Janna? It's not old Janna.
: Discussion point: Immediate punishments for reportable behaviour
Syrca (EUW)
: if they do decide to make one then I hope they make one that requires some sort of skill to play, unlike soraka for instance. perhaps a skill shot heal could become a thing?
It's a skill to save your teammates from inting. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} On a more serious note, most Soraka players I see are downright dreadful when playing her. And if people learn to buy the 800g item {{item:3123}}, we'll be able to actually get a true sense of her power and whether she is "braindead". She could simply be broken without GW.
: Loss of control 1-2 seconds every 30 seconds
I had this a short while back, too. Upvoted for visibility.
Just CIone (EUNE)
: Nice bro at least someone is trying to make league community better, read my last post where I wrote how my team betrayed me :P
Sadolm (EUW)
: Twice? Those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those numbers up!
I've done it like twice in the past week. xP I main jgl and support, but I've been trying to master some support champs, and I once in a while have a match as a jungler as a rest break of sorts. (I absolutely love playing Nidalee; so stress-relieving at the same time, good after any streak of bad games.) It's surprising no one noticed in the lobby either. xP
Rioter Comments
Sah4rLV (EUNE)
: So tired of this Bugsplatt, cant play the game
exact same issue. and I got a leave buster penalty. It isn't all games, but I've had it twice (or maybe three times) so far. It only started since the last patch update. upvoted for visibility
Rondö (EUW)
: I sendet ticket with Soraka midlane in my team, who played with smite and following ally jungler (me) just to smite big monster in jungle. I send rito: 1. replay (.rofl file) 2. uploaded a video to YouTube 3. Gave them screenshots (yeah, she also say toxic stuff in chat and i screened this) and guess what? xD Yeaah. So
The Soraka midlane isn't troll though. The playing with smite and following you to grief you part is.
: Riot doesnt remove leaverbusters. The leaverbuster has a tolerance for bug leaves. If you use that tollerance to dodge or leave for other reasons thats on you.
I haven't used it to dodge. The reason why I got it before for a while was because there was a fault with my power cable, yet I was determined to do everything on my compuer anyway. (Perhaps I should've taken a break from League then, but what's done is done.) Then if I have for example Firefox with a few tabs open it crashes, and I sometimes forget about that. I had agency over those two things, so I completely deserved it then. Here I had absolutely no agency over my absence in the game, hence why I'm requesting for someone to change it, because I don't think it is fair, and especially because it's triggered a 20 minute timer.
Rioter Comments
ItzJC (EUW)
: Clicked on accepted, but it automatically declined.
Perhaps if you were politer and more pleasant to respond to, someone might be inclined to respond and try help.
iSneez (EUNE)
: We did it, we punish the toxic
That feels delicious. {{champion:223}}
Zéűs (EUNE)
: Items Course !
Give us an idea of what champs you play and then someone can start from there? Quite a big thing to tackle.
: You know, you have team chat for a reason? If that's your playstyle and you notice people don't understand it, just tell them b4 the start of the game. "yo I play janna aggressively, I will use e on myself to trade with enemy. When I go in, don't follow unless I ping before I go in." Problem solved. What communication can't solve.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OH7yIJvE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-03T02:25:50.969+0000) > > You know, you have team chat for a reason? > > If that&#x27;s your playstyle and you notice people don&#x27;t understand it, just tell them b4 the start of the game. > > &quot;yo I play janna aggressively, I will use e on myself to trade with enemy. When I go in, don&#x27;t follow unless I ping before I go in.&quot; > Problem solved. What communication can&#x27;t solve. I've told them that though quite often and they continue to ignore me. They still expect a shield bot. Edit: Though I'll do more to explain in the pre-game lobby.
: lately ive been called a troll to for leaving my adc alone in lane. a had a few games this week where my adc was so bad he died 3 times in 5 min to the point hes beyond the posibility to save him from his mistakes. i stated to my team: "i'm leaving this adc alone, not gonna flame him but he just has no clue how to play and position. i will lower this teams win chance if i stay with him and focus supporting him cause he wil never carry this". instant reaction of all 4 teammates: /all report support, trolling. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} #whenyoutrytohelpyourteam.
> [{quoted}](name=Fact or Fiction,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OH7yIJvE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-02T10:03:56.006+0000) > > lately ive been called a troll to for leaving my adc alone in lane. > > a had a few games this week where my adc was so bad he died 3 times in 5 min to the point hes beyond the posibility to save him from his mistakes. > > i stated to my team: &quot;i&#x27;m leaving this adc alone, not gonna flame him but he just has no clue how to play and position. i will lower this teams win chance if i stay with him and focus supporting him cause he wil never carry this&quot;. > > instant reaction of all 4 teammates: /all report support, trolling. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > #whenyoutrytohelpyourteam. It reminds me of a match I had the other day; I was Janna with a Varus, against a Kalista and Leona. They had to recall, I roamed and had to recall, I pinged Varus to get back/recall at the same time but Varus decides to instead push. Then when I am trying to get back to Varus becasue he was ignoring my pings I just see a Kalista, Leona chasing him down the lane. Not a chance. xD The msot painful thing to watch as I know he can't escape the Kalista. Proceeds to blame me for not shielding him, though I'm unsure if he just wanted to int at that point. Though there was karma, we were arguing in the post game lobby and he left lobby. I realised he had been punished from the reports becasue of instant feedback. xD Shame that happened to you. Perhaps just best to get mobi boots and roam without telling them what you're doing. xD I try to get a lot of deep wards (though still have no good routine on this), shame I had a game the other day my ADC was two levels below me despite this and another the same level. ;(
: What do you mean when you say they go ham? How does that impact you negatively?
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf on Bush,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OH7yIJvE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-02T14:41:07.101+0000) > > What do you mean when you say they go ham? How does that impact you negatively? As in they decide to just randomly engage thinking I can shield them the entire time, when I had already traded and won a trade with the enemy laners, but early the CD on the shield is like 18 seconds. They stop focusing on farming (the ones who have flamed tended to do this.) And then proceed to blame me. They force engages when there's no point to.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: A playstyle doesnt fit any kind of composition. Extreme example: if u self peel with w and e and opponents are aggressive against adc and u get no e for him to protect and adc is going to recall everytime Thats not a good way of supporting your adc. Moreover if it s a late game carry that do nothing early.
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OH7yIJvE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-02T05:50:07.938+0000) > > A playstyle doesnt fit any kind of composition. > Extreme example: if u self peel with w and e and opponents are aggressive against adc and u get no e for him to protect and adc is going to recall everytime > Thats not a good way of supporting your adc. Moreover if it s a late game carry that do nothing early. The ones that flamed me recently; they were completely fine because of my W and autoattack spam, zoning them a bit. They hadn't taking any poke. But then they randomly decide to focus on going all-in instead of focusing on farming when there was no point. And then my shield was on CD. They weren't engaged upon, as oppossed to doing the actual engaging. Edit: I get the feeling they think I'm old Janna.
Spidernunu (EUNE)
: Is it just me?
What champions do you play? Perhaps you're playing early game champions; cannot close out for a number reasons (including some other champs are just damn broken atm) and you get outscaled v quickly.
Rioter Comments
0L1VER (EUW)
: Need to find the right champions for each role (except supp and adc)
Learn Nidalee jungle, honestly. You'll most likely suck at first, but once you get good at her, learn to kite camps, abuse resets and autoattack resets, how to powerfarm on her, when to powerfarm and how to apply early pressure where she dominates, you'll be a lot better at the game. She can get into and out of fighta very well, and can build some defensive stats with Iceborn Guantlets. Learn Lulu; she can play any role effectively if you're good at her. Can peel for days; can build damage (on-hit Lulu more AP focused or AD, or more bursty, or a bit of both.) Lulu stomps many lanes and top lane picks (again, providing you're good at her and learn her potential and capabilities.) Can keep yourself alive with your abilities. And kinda feels like a tank in 1 v 1s if you stomp lane. Anivia is very strong (though her last hitting sucks since they removed that 5 extra damage to minions. Expect some compensatory buffs to magea sometime.) AOE CC + wall + Eggnivia + conditional single-target burst + DPS. Cassiopeia is very strong after the AP itemisation rework. Out DPS anyone considering your potential aoe stun (a slow if they're looking away.) Very good for disengage. Kites very well, grounds (prevents movement abilities including flash conditionally.) Scales like a monster. Leblanc (in a couple of patches.) Pick potential is high (has a conditional root and the chain skillshot outranges flash if close.) Bursty. (Getting a partial revert in a couple of patches; wait until that I would.) Not really safe at all with the current passive if you want any reward. Elise (though probably kinda weak right now, though I'm no main) has mad gankzs. CC + gap closer/invulnerability + %health + execute + burst + DPS. Very early game-oriented, but a bit of a CC bot later. (Gotta snowball lanes.) (Nidalee is in a better state right now I think.) I mostly play AP champs so it's a bit one-sided at the moment. xD (If you do consider supports try Janna at the moment; excellent lane bully against many match ups because of point-and-click W burst harass and empowered autoattacks; shield to negate returning damagr and buff your own. So much peel and self-peel.) (And if you change your mind about ADCs, Sivir and dem AOE crits late. Get good at spellshield. Can turn trades really well. Blocked Lux's ult before etc. One time I had a mad reaction.) Not amazingly safe; very short aa range but has some self-peel.) Hit autoattacks for MS buff, so kite.
: Deleting an old champion would cause much more dmg than deleting a fresh one like Zoe, if they just did it fast enough it wouldn't be at the point of no return yet, you could have still deleted her, or just completely reworked. Unlike with champs like Lee Sin or idk Soraka right now, who can't be deleted just because of how old they are.
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xk1bQ3FA,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-02-20T20:36:50.189+0000) > > Deleting an old champion would cause much more dmg than deleting a fresh one like Zoe, if they just did it fast enough it wouldn&#x27;t be at the point of no return yet, you could have still deleted her, or just completely reworked. > > Unlike with champs like Lee Sin or idk Soraka right now, who can&#x27;t be deleted just because of how old they are. Why would you [want to] delete Soraka? o.O (If that was the implication.) Sure she can have a mini rework (binary nature of GW proc / OP without GW / feels underpowered with GW {{item:3123}} and that I think her early game strength should be emphasised at the cost of her mid and later.) (p.s. was a {{champion:16}} main.)
theo0717 (EUNE)
: I QUIT THIS GAME
r1thmLV (EUW)
: FIX YOUR GODDAMN GAME!
Same here. Pls treat as a matter of urgency rito. Pls Pls Pls Pls
eSuba Kenda (EUNE)
: They should revert MOrdekaiser. New one is kinda weak, kinda schizofrenic (is he ap carry or immobile juggernaut) and very bugged. Since we rengar mains got revert I hope MOrde players will also get one.
> [{quoted}](name=eSuba Kenda,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fuAYAk8M,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-07T14:39:10.165+0000) > > They should revert MOrdekaiser. New one is kinda weak, kinda schizofrenic (is he ap carry or immobile juggernaut) and very bugged. Since we rengar mains got revert I hope MOrde players will also get one. Shizophrenia isn't multiple personality disorder. lol. (Common misconception. ;) )
: > [{quoted}](name=CE Robertzuh,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=YEe4v0mr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:41:37.466+0000) > > What could possibly delay it by 3-4 hours? That sounds massive. EUW is one of our larger regions, and we're undergoing some back end data migrations during patch time. :-) Nothing exciting, or even visible! ^_^
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=YEe4v0mr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:55:40.894+0000) > > EUW is one of our larger regions, and we&#x27;re undergoing some back end data migrations during patch time. :-) Nothing exciting, or even visible! ^_^ Just curious, what does "back end" data migration mean? Does it just mean background (although I assume not)? Is it a way it is carried out? (Just really curious. xD Cursory research doesn't tell me much.)
Bloopar (EUW)
: Yeah it's impossible to see the cursor in teamfights, we need a simple and visible cursor Also pls dont force good players to play with absolute radioactive garbage. I just had a fkn leona who just threw herself to death until she was 0/11, when I was completely outmatching the ennemy adc.... Who ended up with 13 kills. Seriously that's trashing the game. Or just make the game shorter, it's impossible to climb, it takes millions of years
> [{quoted}](name=Bloopar,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=jO3VsK66,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-24T02:16:00.932+0000) > > Yeah it&#x27;s impossible to see the cursor in teamfights, we need a simple and visible cursor > Also pls dont force good players to play with absolute radioactive garbage. I just had a fkn leona who just threw herself to death until she was 0/11, when I was completely outmatching the ennemy adc.... Who ended up with 13 kills. Seriously that&#x27;s trashing the game. > Or just make the game shorter, it&#x27;s impossible to climb, it takes millions of years Made the games shorter? You've got to be kidding me, in this meta/in the current state of the game? xD
Pyrosen (EUW)
: It isn't up to you to decide who gets honored
Wasn't suggesting that. I'm just baffled.
Rioter Comments
: Bronze 1 Top/Jungle main looking for anyone willing to play ranked with
I'm at uni atm, but if I find the time to play League again I'll notify you. I main Soraka and other enchanter supports, and AP junglers (Nidalee, Elise.) Also Anivia mid (and LeBlanc, but I'll be a bit rusty at her.) 58% wr Soraka. :) Over Christmas when I started playing League again after a couple of months I went from b5 to b1 just playing Soraka and Nidalee (and a small bit of Anivia sup, which is v good, depsite the occasional flamer.) (Nidalee v nice with darius top btw. :) )
Smerk (EUW)
: As a player that plays as support quite regularly I oppose to bringing wards back, warding is not supports job and should not be. It's a team effort and I'd like it to stay like this
I actually agree. Supports already have a depleted gold income; less XP usually, can't always proc e.g. Frostfang on Soraka because it's too dangerous to be that close to the enemy and usually overextending outside of the laning phase. Many supports have absolutely crap waveclear {{champion:267}} and when you do clear some of a minion wave if someone else isn't there the ADC then just takes it all instantly the moment they get back. And when I play Nidalee jungle I absolutely hate it when teammates don't ward; I really like vision, it makes ganking and counterjungling easier. etc. etc.
Doomley (EUW)
: There is a very good reason for it. The reason was revealed with the old system. The enemy will be honored (in most cases) only if he assisted the enemy team in winning. So basically inting and afking for example. It goes against a human nature to commend the enemy, especially if you lose to that person because commending him would mean you acknowledge that you are inferior to him which is not something a human being normally does. In high elo and especially in korean server, the red honor ribbon (honorable opponent) was a sign of a bich and a mark that if you have a player with that ribbon in your team, you should dodge the match because that player is prone to intentionally feeding or otherwise trolling. I bet you have also seen people honoring players who troll. Mostly in ranked (i don't know if you play ranked).
In the hundreds and hundreds of games I've played in ranked, I've never seen that happen. It usually goes: "Please report XYZ" for inting; and most people go sure. There's the occasional "GG" from an enemy, but I've never seen someone say they are going to honour an enemy intentionally feeding.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Let's ask it differently: > How is it fair to gain LP/MMR (elo isn't used in this game) when two enemies are afk? Both situations suck, since they're ruining the game experience for you. We all queue up to have a fair match. However, in the long run, having an afk player on your team isn't preventing you from climbing the ladder, since you'll win just as many games due to them appearing on the enemy team.
It isn't fair on either team. :p I wasn't trying to imply that. It's just incredibly tilting, so much so I posted it on this forum.
Show more

Banbutsu Sozo

Level 144 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion