: Well this is weird, can anyone explain?
It happened again! https://gyazo.com/66cce7ec274d2e36ac511dcceeb443e4
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Riot like to answer questions and your was answered already http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/04/ask-riot-should-new-champs-be-disabled-in-ranked/
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tVotEtx4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-13T23:33:39.007+0000) > > Riot like to answer questions and your was answered already http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/04/ask-riot-should-new-champs-be-disabled-in-ranked/ They said a week is too long, hell no, youre playing a champ that's been out for 1 day vs people who have been playing champs for years, Ive lost about 4 games so far in ranked due to Kayn's being on my team, I'm not pinning the blame entirely on them but having an extra good player on my team would have helped
: New champions in ranked
At least a week as gone by for them to practice the champion, sure someone can first time him after a week but if they wanted to play him they'd play him in draft for a week, learn the champion THEN they could go into ranked, it'd reduce the number of first time Kayn's by a lot
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > wait an extra few minutes If it was a few extra minutes, then autofill wouldn't exist. Queues would be much longer without autofill
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=MBVuZbwY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-17T13:38:38.905+0000) > > If it was a few extra minutes, then autofill wouldn't exist. Queues would be much longer without autofill Ok if you wanna be pedantic I'd rather wait an extra 10 minutes just to have everyone get their lanes, I'd be totally happy with a 10 minute+ queue if it meant everyone on my team was playing their best lane, it totally sucks to lose a game purely because your autofill can't play that specific lane so he feeds and/or trolls
Kouèn (EUW)
: Why wouldn't you dodge if you know you're gonna spend 40 minutes losing a game because of a troll pick? 3mins > 40 mins + -3 LP > -20 LP
> [{quoted}](name=Kouèn,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=MBVuZbwY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-17T13:35:09.622+0000) > > Why wouldn't you dodge if you know you're gonna spend 40 minutes losing a game because of a troll pick? 3mins > 40 mins + -3 LP > -20 LP 1. Can't dodge in promos 2. I don't wanna just lose LP for nothing, you can still win you never know
Rioter Comments
: 1. If you are responding, please respond directly so I'm notified. ;) 2. I'm not saying it's not cost efficient. Redemption is very useful and versatile, but still, in some scenarios Locket is better simply due to fact that it's way cheaper. You can still give your team HUGE shield easily comparable to Redemption's heal, while having significantly lower cooldown for that. It also provides resists, which is more useful on champions that rely on shields rather than sheer tankiness - which means enchanter supports - cause resists will make each shield point be worth more. Plus, it's build path is way more convenient and allows you to decide further into the game, whether to go for {{item:3069}} {{item:2045}} or {{item:2302}} {{item:3190}}. Also, Redemption may also, depending of the build, overstack your cdr over the 40% cap, which will drag the item's cost efficiency quite a bit down.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2jR8WwxR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-25T20:35:44.971+0000) > > 1. If you are responding, please respond directly so I'm notified. ;) > 2. I'm not saying it's not cost efficient. Redemption is very useful and versatile, but still, in some scenarios Locket is better simply due to fact that it's way cheaper. You can still give your team HUGE shield easily comparable to Redemption's heal, while having significantly lower cooldown for that. It also provides resists, which is more useful on champions that rely on shields rather than sheer tankiness - which means enchanter supports - cause resists will make each shield point be worth more. Plus, it's build path is way more convenient and allows you to decide further into the game, whether to go for {{item:3069}} {{item:2045}} or {{item:2302}} {{item:3190}}. Also, Redemption may also, depending of the build, overstack your cdr over the 40% cap, which will drag the item's cost efficiency quite a bit down. I think it's the fact that though redemption does damage, can be used while ded etc. Also it's too forgiving, you can use it if you mess up a team fight to heal up and re-engage, they should remove the damage (literally no reason why it should do damage) and perhaps increase the cost slightly. But this is all irrelevant I was making a point about game theory and not the actual opness of the item :p
: Redemption and game theory?
While locket is a good item, redemption is too cost efficient to not even buy it, it was made for enchanter supports but instead almost every support is buying it because of it's efficiency and what it does.
Rioter Comments
Simbàa (EUW)
: thoughts about Rakan and ways to improve him and make him stable in the next patches
I find that Xayah by herself is ok, her ult is obviously broken (invulnerability frame on adc, what the %%%% were you thinking riot?). Rakan is just flat out broken right now, they gave him too much he has 3 dashes a heal, two forms of hard AoE CC, movement speed boost, we're just lucky he does zero damage otherwise he'd be absolutely broken. Rakan and Xayah together is broken but you can easily fix this by banning 1 of them. Rakan definitely needs a nerf though
: Ahri nerf suggestion
Botrk is fine imo, doesn't seem that game breaking like the way gunblade is, gunblade turns champions like ahri and LB into point and click champs, when they have so many dashes and point and click damage there's almost no counter it's quite frustrating
Rioter Comments
: Good champs to carry lowelo?
If you can Draven pretty well I would say he is by far the best solo carry adc in the game, a fed draven can completely end a game. But having said that I would say adc is pretty tough to solo carry in solo queue because of too many factors, for example if the enemy team is decent they will just focus you 100%, if your support is trash or you have something trash like a Lux support its even harder, tank meta also I had a game recently I was playing an adc can't remember which but I was 10/0 and a 1/5 gragas with iceborn actually managed to 1v1 me. Karma support is extremely strong btw, you can put the enemy bot on a deny giving your adc free farm the entire game, but yeah it mostly depends down to the team, some games are simply unwinnable right now I'm on a losing streak mainly because almost every game there is one person on my team who feeds and decides the outcome of the game
Rioter Comments
: Report-able offences
Well just lost a promo's because we were already ad mid and jgl and our kennen decides to play adc kenne top... Should be a reportable offence
Dude GirI (EUNE)
: My friend plays lots of troll builds in ranked, I think his ap Jinx is around 60% winrate, ap Cait like 50% just because it's off meta doesn't mean it's going to increase the chances of losing.
> [{quoted}](name=Dude GirI,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m5wwVp1v,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-18T07:28:42.119+0000) > > My friend plays lots of troll builds in ranked, I think his ap Jinx is around 60% winrate, ap Cait like 50% just because it's off meta doesn't mean it's going to increase the chances of losing. Some troll builds can be winnable, such as bard adc it's still some what viable but there's things like ap olaf, ap lucian etc. Show me one person who has a 50%+ win rate with an actual troll build :p
Zed genius (EUNE)
: It is indeed annoying losing to these picks,but if they are doing what they are supposed to do (in this case laning mid) they are practically not doing anything wrong =/
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m5wwVp1v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-18T05:45:56.210+0000) > > It is indeed annoying losing to these picks,but if they are doing what they are supposed to do (in this case laning mid) they are practically not doing anything wrong =/ Well that's my point, it's perfectly within the summoners code but it's obviously going to increase your chances of losing, I just feel there needs to be another set of rules that apply to ranked. I could play tank teemo mid, feed my ass off and lose and it's perfectly ok even though I just cost my team the game because I was griefing with a troll build
Rioter Comments
: 61% True damage execute, Riot care to explain?
Rioter Comments
Cupcakè (EUW)
: chicken camp too strong {{champion:268}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cupcakè,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6Nl6A6Gi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-03-04T16:33:33.950+0000) > > chicken camp too strong {{champion:268}} Yeah %%%% man, I honestly leave that out of my rotation unless I'm a few items in, the big chicken is easiyl killed it's those little %%%%ers that do the most damage, it's not worth losing 60% of your hp on
: Does jungle need another rework?
It's not as implausible as you think, if top lane gets fed (and I don't mean a few kills I'm talking like game carryable fed) then it's quite possible since the xp nerfs to jungle
: Does jungle need another rework?
I used to jungle a lot in yolo queue as in my opinion it was the easiest way I could carry my team (That and support) but right now it's pretty difficult because 9 times out of 10 one lane is going to feed and tilt, or if you're jungle and all 3 lanes are having a hard time you literally just can't spare the resources and xp to go and babysit all 3 lanes, even baby sitting 2 lanes is pretty tough at the moment
: Does jungle need another rework?
True but in yolo queue you can't always rely on that, if top lane has snowballed and is ungankable then you have to boost your other two lanes but the reality is then your top laner gets tilted and ends up costing the team the game in some situations, I'm sure we've all heard "OMG WHY DOESN'T MY JUNGLE GANK TOP FFS", pretty hard to gank a lane when the enemy is 4 levels ahead and already has first item lol...
: Does being on a certain side give an advantage or disadvantage?
Oh yes that too, I didnt think of that, it's much easier to keep control of Tri when you're left side at bot lane and the idea is that "Well yeah then top lane can do the same with right side" but the fact of the matter is bot lane ganks are much more valuable than top as there's potential for 2 kills, you can get your carry fed and you have also the drake potential, that's why I think Riot introduced the blasting plant so it'd give players on right side an easier time when ganking bot so you don't have to use your gap closer if it's warded, but that doesn't spawn right away so there's still a small advantage to left side, I think I generally win more when I'm left side, at least I think I play better anyway
: How do people have yellow health bars?
>2017 and not playing in colour blind mode Everyone knows that colour blind mode is the masterrace
: Does being on a certain side give an advantage or disadvantage?
Blue side being the left side? If so I agree, for some reason I much prefer playing left side it could be from the fact back in season 1 all the champions would be centered slightly to the bottom left so if you were right side it was nearly impossible to play with a locked screen, that's why I suggested we should have the option to flip the camera 180 in our own personal games so no matter what side I can still 'feel' like I'm playing on left side
SaifUAE (EUW)
: The damage in the game.
This is literally why adc's are not great right now and why lethality adc is the new thing, as ADC you're so weak and immobile that you are basically just playing them like caster now. There's a reason why adc's don't build lifesteal anymore because it's literally %%%%ing useless you are dead before you can regen it back. Playing adc I can dodge skillshots and stuff, but mostly in TF's I end up taking so much accidental AoE damage, that I drop to 70% and then an Assassin can pick me off, like if I get hit by a stray Lux E and that takes a chunk out of my hp then how hard is it to just jump on the adc and kill them, the only time I've been successful and shit with a true adc in a TF is when I've dodged everything and their cd's are burned then I've had time to actually deal some damage. It's gotten to the point now that I'm having to build %%%%ing randuins/banshee's third item just because I die way too fast to actually do any damage
Rioter Comments
: Will it ever be possible to rotate the camera 180?
In the enemy team's eyes and everyone else's the game would be normal, just for me the camera would be flipped
: Will it ever be possible to rotate the camera 180?
True but it'd just be for me, sure it would be confusing at first but I reckon I would get used to it and learn how to play with it
: Does being on a certain side give an advantage or disadvantage?
I get that, in lower play of course it probably doesn't matter so much, but I feel like with the way jungle is right now if you fall behind in xp you can't really come back from it. I cannot tell you how many time's our lane has needed ganks but our jungler just simply cannot gank because he has to farm because he is so behind in xp and I think having a bad start due to side/champion pick plays a big role in that. Also I noticed with the new jungle nerfs if someone get's ahead in lane it's almost impossible to stop their snowball as they will be 3/4 levels ahead of you so they are more likely to just turn around and fight a 2v1 and probably win, at that point it becomes even harder to gank and prevent the snowball because they will be too ahead for you to do anything
Rioter Comments
: Does being on a certain side give an advantage or disadvantage?
I see your point, the trade off is that while you have an advantage being red side you can easier take dragon but that is traded off that left side can take baron easier yet I would argue that the drake potential outweighs baron overall as game's end quicker these days and Baron isn't always necessary to win games, especially with Elder drake now too. I'm using left and ride side because I play in colourblind mode so for me it's red and blue. But either way my point wasn't really psychological or anything past mid game it was really about the early game red/blue buff starts, that your side and champion pick can ultimately put you at an advantage or disadvantage depending on who you are playing and where. If I was starting right side, I'd be much better off playing a jungler that starts blue so I can get the double leash from bot lane, if I was right side and picked a red buff start I'd be putting myself at a disadvantage early game because I would only receive a single leash from top lane
: Promos Lost Due to Bug...
I was watching an Imaqtpie video and he is playing kogmaw and he manages to get an extra auto attack off AFTER he died and his passive had started giving him an extra kill in the process, not to mention the amount of bugs seen in katowice, worlds and lcs and the commentators are like "Well, that was weird!" how do the players not get tilted by that?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Queue Logic when someone dodges
The worst one is you go play support one game so you can get autofill protection so you can play your role next game, you get your first pick role and then someone dodges and next game you get something entirely different, hardly seems fair that now my autofill is now void because somebody dodged, Riot you need to fix this asap. Had to play support like 3 games in a row because people kept dodging
: Why the report system is broken attributing to why the game is so toxic
I don't have the chat log but in my own case for example I was playing an aram with a 4 man premade, they got salty and decided to report me and flamed me all game in chat calling me every name under the sun, I literally said nothing at all, maybe like 2 things like "gl hf" and "woah crazy damage" or something after the game they all report me and somehow manage to convince the enemy team to report me and I got slapped with a 2 week ban. They sent me the chat log which was like "These are the caht logs from your games that have led to a report..." There was only 1 log and it was from that game and it was barren, I sent an appeal to Riot and they literally did nothing to help all they did was send a stock email of rules of the summoner code and I just had to wait out the 2 week ban now tell me, how is that fair?
Rioter Comments
Ventaxx (EUW)
: Hi! First of all its a very good idea so gj. And maybe i would give his ult a passive like Kha'Zixs. So he can upgrade his abilities every ult upgrade so he will get stronger in early, mid and lategame. Ventaxx{{champion:268}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ventaxx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MuxxHbx7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-20T16:56:11.201+0000) > > Hi! First of all its a very good idea so gj. And maybe i would give his ult a passive like Kha'Zixs. So he can upgrade his abilities every ult upgrade so he will get stronger in early, mid and lategame. > > > > Ventaxx{{champion:268}} Oh yeah I didn't think of that, that's a nice addition, maybe something like he could have 3 different types of turret's that he can switch or give different upgrade's to his turret like one turret could not do damage but slow enemies and another does less damage but its AoE damage and another that is single target and does the most damage? Or yeah he as one turret and he can choose to upgrade it depending on the game, more damage like burn effects and AoE or defensively with slow aura/slowing attacks and boosted defence when stood next to them, that's a fantastic idea Ventaxx
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Centur (EUW)
: You can just receive a certain ammount of keys each month, you probably hit the limit already.
> [{quoted}](name=Centur,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=m8m8uj0R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-07T16:36:08.519+0000) > > You can just receive a certain ammount of keys each month, you probably hit the limit already. How can I have hit the limit if I haven't received a single key yet?
Rioter Comments
Show more

Bassintheface

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion