: they must be of different values ! a 1.23 and 1.13 ..... coz they nerfed down quiet a few runes compared to the earlier ones which packed a punch on its own.
I logged out and back in again and it was fixed xD just a little bug. sorry but thanks for the reply
Mada (EUW)
: There are many, _many_ bad adc, try not to let it get to you. But in their defense, I have to admit it's easy to be bad as an adc. There are just _so_ many things they can mess up. Just try to keep doing your best and eventually you'll get to silver. Silver is no different from bronze at all. Except when you're out, you'll be in gold which is no different from Bronze at all, except that I didn't make it out of Gold to check if Plat is also no different from Bronze at all.
XD thanks. I was silver last season but only played my last placement match at the end of the season so i didnt get to check it out properly. Good to know im not missing much XD I'm getting way more LP than I'm losing so hopefully I'll get there soon.
Rioter Comments
: dont flame again and all is fine. as long as you dont go horseshit when flaming a single time should not have to big of any consequences
It's not about me flaming it's about how bad I feel :( it was my first ranked game where my adc tried this hard to troll me and i just didn't understand and I feel so bad
Rioter Comments
gumbas100 (EUW)
: This honestly sounds hilarious.
would have been but five minutes of ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol... will give you a crazy headache
Rioter Comments
Atmintis (EUNE)
: Sandbox 10000 AP
I can reach 1400AP in a normal aram game with veigar (okay thats actually my record but hush XD) Farm with q and spam enemies with abilities ^^ his passive does the rest. If you're in practice tool get {{item:3041}} {{item:3089}} and the rest pretty much whatever you want. If you want to do drakes and barons faster get {{item:3100}} because the bonus damage is just so gross.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Does someone think Sona is balanced?
I literally just posted about this in another thread XD She definitely has insane OP potential, but in lower elo teams don't know how to play with her. They don't know what her auras do and waste the buffs on stupid things, like when i play her as support (bronze4) i take thunderlords and aa, q, aa (with empowered q attack on the last aa) and even at lvl 1 that gets an adc down to half hp. My adc who was in my q aura and in attack range of the enemy adc literally just attacks farm despite being able to kill her :| also unless you ult when your team is already going ham, don't think you're setting up a good play or anything, you're just wasting your ult because no one will turn and fight. Lower elos really underestimate her :(
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: UK (more specifically, England), 52 Thanks for the cookie...however, i dunked it in my coffee and it broke. I now have a load of sludge in the bottom of the cup :(
The last sip will be really nice though :D alil bit of sweet coffee sludge is not always terrible ^^ my guesses are Michael David and William (XD)
ImJanemba (EUW)
: Im Boored, So Let's Talk About Our Mains || Join My Booring Discussion
I really like {{champion:37}} she can be really strong if her teammates know how to play with her. Like if i aa q aa an adc and get thunderlords off (preferably with empowered q attack) i can get the opposing adc to about half hp. Then my adc (who was in my q circle thing) has empowered basic attack and.... attacks farm? Even though hes in range of a basic attack? FeelsBad. Or my adc thinks the heal has a 0.1 second cd and doesnt back off when he's low. But when the adc does know, its pretty gross. I also LOVE {{champion:25}} it's just so satisfying watching people try to flash out of ult and still get hit :3 {{champion:32}} I love how people underestimate his AP scaling. {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3027}} and then full defensive build is just so gross.
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: Birthday skin competition
Happy birthday! have a cookie {{item:2054}} (sorry for the missing piece, had to make sure its good quality ^^) for tips: what country are you from and how old are you now? :D
Rismosch (EUW)
: Season hasn't ended yet. I haven't reached my goal yet. And so didn't have others. So what do you think you are doing?
I dont really care what the goal is? I'm bored with my life and wanna know where people are NOW XD its anonymous. Who cares?
: And how are you supposed to get the money if you are still studying? Or aren't you studying?
I really enjoy making clothes and bedding and curtains and, well, just working with material in general. So when my parents started asking me to pay rent i asked my friends at school if they were interested in having me make themed stuff for their bedrooms, then teachers, friends of friends, etc. Eventually a lot of people were asking me to do it. Not, like, tons of people, but enough that it became kind of like a part-time job that funds my gaming and rent. It sounds stupid but my hobbies make me rich :D edit: it doesn't take long to do. like i can do a whole set of bedding (just the cover and pillowcases) in about 2 hours. 3 if I have to find the material. So I can study and do this at the same time.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: If you're going as full premade it's pretty guaranteed that enemy is one too. Also in premade games players are less likely to flame.
Fair point but this is bronze XD toxicity is life here. It was the first flame-free game in almost a year :D that might be what made it special
: I am 21. I'd like to add as well that I don't have a job. But I am working towards getting one.
Are you studying at the moment? What kind of job are you looking for? Do you have any qualifications at the moment? Sorry for all the questions :D Hopefully once we know, we might be able to find you a job or something that could help in this situation. As a small suggestion, my parents wanted me to pay rent as well, and I'm studying part-time and have a part-time job to pay for said studies so i don't have a lot of money to contribute to rent so we worked out an agreement. Instead of a house help i am in charge of cleaning. It sucks but the money they save on our cleaner's salary is my contribution to rent. Worth a shot right? And it shows that you're willing to work and try. So you can ask either your mother or father :D Even if it's just temporary until you can find a job.
Rioter Comments
Gojiraw (EUW)
: Voted Challenger, because it's Internet.
XD This might be Off-Topic, but my university did an anonymous survey to find out what percentage of our student body is homosexual and the result came back as 80% because everyone thought "well its anonymous so why not troll" and this comment made me think of that.
: It is not normal too ask rent since you are his kid and he brought you into this world so he needs to help you not ask money from you
I'm 20 now and I've been paying rent since I was 16 XD
: I need some real life advice.
Hi Hailey, just a quick question before anything else, how old are you?
Rioter Comments
xVnFEmma (EUW)
: Free Coaching Bronze to Gold 1
Asher2406 (EUW)
: {{champion:117}}
especially that pool party skiiiiin! she looks so happy :3
laerke (EUW)
: Can't buy boots
wrong category right? this should be in Games, Contests and Jokes
: DOTA CAN HAVE VOICE CHAT BUT LEAGUE CANT !
try making a teamspeak channel before the game and then just drop the server address and name of channel when you get into champ select. most people have ts and it works for me most of the time
: It's funny that it isn't dutch but i can still make sense of this.
Afrikaans is referred to as kitchen dutch :D we can understand dutch too. Very similar languages.
Rioter Comments
: It's meant to be like that, its a incentive not to dodge. You should not be dodging anyways.
if someone else dodges though. i've wasted so many rerolls like this :( i've resorted to saving my reroll for the last 10 seconds before game starts and then tryina fix summs, masteries and runes as fast as possible XD it works but it sucks
: Your best dream and worst nightmare?
worst nightmare: so i have this recurring nightmare thing where im on this beautiful mountain/cliff thing and the ocean is below me and the view is all foggy and mystic and all, and theres this insane energy in me, the explosive dark kind. for some reason i always feel like if i jumped from the cliff the dark explosiveness will just drop down and fall while i soar off into the sky but instead just before i get to take my leap of faith whatever is inside me explodes and turns me to confetti that gets blown off the cliff by sudden gusts of wind and falls into the turbulent ocean. Always wake up unable to move XD best dream: picnic under the stars with a warm breeze going around and puffy soft grass everywhere along with my significant other :3 there's always homemade pizza in this dream :3 did you watch traumatizing war movies when you were little or something? whats with the grenade fear?
KAILO776 (EUW)
: or can we have pictures in between explaining whats happening and then the screenshot?
I FOUND YOOOOOUUUUUU hello my love ♥
: "Attempting to reconnect" while Internet works fine
I have exactly the same thing, everything around me is working fine, incoming messages and pings still come through, i can hear all my friends on discord and they hear me, but i cant move or do anything. If you do find any solutions or anything that helps please leave a comment so i get a notification and I'll do the same. I've been stuck playing bots the last few days because I get too salty when this happens in pvp and its unfair to my team.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: As long as u follow the rules.. :D
"one team can enter one photo" can we have multiple screenshots and arrange them in a comic slide saved as one pic or does that rule mean literally one screenshot
Q Ren (EUW)
: Typical rengar fanboy, stop overrating that champion kha is better overall lmao The burst is the same but kha has more things to work with and a lot more mobility
we're not talking about 'overall' i hate both champs and get sad when i see them on enemy team XD but we're talking about burst potential. max damage from burst
Q Ren (EUW)
: Both are the same tbh
but you can still flash away from khazix and potentially survive, or zhonyas and pray your team shows up... rengar pounces you and youre dead BAM SAY IM RIGHT THERE IS A PIZZA SLICE AT STAKE MAN
FylGer (EUNE)
: Stolen Account
ouch.... good luck mate.... for future reference - dont open any links from chat pretty much ever and read the post about free skins/rp scams pinned at the top of the boards
EmZs (EUW)
: WIN SKIN
do we get bonus points for being first :D xD
Rioter Comments
RNG Remi (EUW)
: Thank ya :D Same goes to you - Still waiting for your request tho :p
Request? alright. I'll have the double cheese with triple bacon.... im confoosed
: Can someone help me with all Toxic Enemy Players?
i didnt read comments so sorry if someone has said this already mute them. I dont like muting my own team bc planning and stuff but enemy team? mute. As soon as they say anything negative or anything that doesnt feel sportsmanlike, JUST MUTE. as for mastery flashing or dancing or whatever, as soon as you die go watch another lane XD idk eat a cookie or something. #Solved
: I've just recently reinstalled and it's around 9.11GB (That's with both the old client and the new client). Size should drop a little in the future when we deprecate AIR and remove the files (still a ways out yet), but for now it's close to 10GB yeah :-)
RNG Remi (EUW)
: Dear Riot Games - A Heartful Letter - Please read me
WE HAD OUR BIRTHDAY ON THE SAME DAY insta friends :3 happy belated birthday wishes ♥
Facultas (EUW)
: 3rd year undergraduate dissertation
Good luck with the dissertation :D
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: I got 34/36 !! 94.4% Do I win a prize? :)
i got 100% so i get the prize if there is one {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Is this link really ok?
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Only if you wish to explain something with text. But i suggest to do that in the entry post. Writing account names on a photo is not allowed.
are we allowed to do a comic strip? xD
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 31
can the picture be edited
Rioter Comments
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings BellaBear776, Support has an [article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203701590-What-payment-methods-are-available-to-me-) which tells you the payment options available to your region and country, although it say it was posted 2 years ago, I can tell you that the formatting for the article has changed since then, so there's a very good chance it isn't outdated. However it is the only source of information I have available to me, regarding the payment options for countries. :( If you have any specific questions I'm afraid you'll have more luck if you [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new). If you have questions like this again, please post in [help and support](http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en), you're far more likely to get a timely response. Let me know how it goes ˆ-ˆ
Thanks, I'll try that :D
Wadud92 (EUW)
: Maybe if you were an African king I would trust you with giving you RP and you paying me back later. But alas, you are no African king. If you are serious, use Paypal. It is the safest and easyest way to buy anything anywhere
for PayPal I need an active FNB account and bla bla bla, i did look into it xD thanks for responding though. and who told you im no african king? because they were just so... right. {{item:3070}} if i was i wouldnt be struggling with rp, and i would be queen, and so on and so forth. sorry -stops the mindless midnight babble-
: Howzit South African LoL fans! I work on Riot’s International Strategy team, and I want to give you an update on our thoughts regarding a South African server. A while back we promised to study the region in depth, so over the past few months we’ve taken a long hard look at southern Africa, including spending time down there meeting face-to-face with ISPs, game developers, tech companies, eSports organizers, and most importantly, players like yourselves. Throughout our trip we were excited and humbled by how vibrant the tech and gaming scenes have become since the last time we looked at the region. However, based on what we see in the market combined with our own internal data, we’re still concerned that there wouldn’t be enough concurrent users to support a healthy ecosystem. Nicolo summed it up well in his [previous post](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2fzors/whats_the_situation_with_africa_riot), but the challenge we face in smaller, isolated regions is simultaneously delivering both low ping AND an awesome overall player experience besides ping. Although a local server would certainly improve latency, our forecasts suggest that the resulting fragmented player base would face a lot of issues with matchmaking and queue times. While there are levers we could pull such as removing game modes and limiting certain queues to peak hours, we’re afraid that the number of compromises we’d have to make could lead to an overall player experience that is more frustrating and less enjoyable than the one we have today. All of us at Riot realize this isn’t the news you were hoping to hear, but it’s our honest answer and I promise it’s not a decision we make lightly. Additionally, this doesn’t mean we won’t revisit South Africa again in the future, or that we’re totally giving up on the player experience. Several regions that were once “no” later became “yes,” and we’re always looking at ways to improve operations on the back-end, like optimizing existing server footprints, web traffic routing, etc. Again, we know this isn’t the outcome you were hoping for, but we hear your plight and promise to keep you posted on any future developments. Thanks for your continued support, we appreciate everything you do to create a thriving community in southern Africa! -Riot Scootboard
Hi :) Im not good with words but here - so many Southern africa players have tried then quit league because of the ping - have you tried dodging a lux ulti with 250ms? smiting the dragon on time? hitting almost any skillshot? (yes you totally get better with time but many players feel they shouldnt have to try three times as hard as anyone else) i know 250 is a bit high, most players (the ones with the real good wifi) have between 180-200 but my friends and i play with 250. ANYWAY league would be a whole lot more appealing to so many more people if we could actually play the game and feel that we deserved to be in whatever elo we're in instead of feeling that we didnt really have the chance to be anything better. Competitive play mostly just tilts me :| when your reaction time is legit good but so is theirs and they win just because your champ hesitates for what feels like a year before doing anything OMG I GET TILTED THINKING ABOUT IT -breathe- I know it doesnt work that way but if you could invest in a southern africa server sooooo many more players would show up and we'd only struggle with queues for a super short time, i personally know about 60-80 people who would start playing aside from the group of 500(ish) that i have as friends (this sounds unimpressive but tbh i dont go anywhere ever so i dont know anyone, would probably a whole lot more if i did) anyway just a plea
Show more

BellaBear776

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion