: Looking to start a silver team
Not from UK but add me if ya want :) i play adc/support/jungle (in that order) http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=bellabear776 dont look at my recent match history though, my isp is having a tower repaired so I've been lagging like crazy but it's fixed as of now
xtheannax (EUW)
: IS THERE NO POSSIBILITY FOR ME TO THE VIOLET/PURPLE HONOR WARD INSTEAD OF THE ORANGE?! >:C
Rioter Comments
Ur wife (EUW)
: Name change, any suggestions?
: B3 ADC looking for a support
: magic! worked! thanks bro!
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} ~ flies away ~
: Client doesn't even start
hey, mine did the same so i had to go to task manager and close all league related processes then relaunch. worked for me ^^
: The reason i don't like being autofilled.
Why don't you play one normal before ranked? Make your role "fill" BAM - autofill protection in the next few games :D your warm up for ranked is done and you're guaranteed one of your selected roles.
: What's the skin shard that you regret disenchanting the most?
I got an adorable poro ward skin when i got my first chest and i disenchanted it to craft a Poppy skin... i thought ward skins would be as common as normal skins. They're not :/ now i have a stupid Amumu ward skin and it makes me sad inside
Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello Try manualy edtiting resolution in Game.cfg C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config and edit Game.cfg with notepad. There you'll find this two lines: Width= Height= Change it to whatever resolution you whant to use. --- Also you can try deleting these two: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config - input.ini - PersistedSettings.json Then restart client. Let's see if this helps you, test in a custom game.
THANK YOOUUU you beautiful genius
Rioter Comments
CarolWarior (EUNE)
: Love in League
like Xayah and Rakan or my boyfriend and I?
: Are you for real Riot?
HAHAHAHA did you say it was your friend so that people would be all like "ahw it wasnt you so that's totally unfair, shame" did you not know account sharing is against the rules? like, more than being toxic ? I'm actually laughing haha
Tryficic (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BellaBear776,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MRMsZKxY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-17T07:07:43.777+0000) > > {{champion:30}} also really fun. Farm until you can afk in fountain and occasionally press R for kills (jk dont do that but get the idea). Bonus points if you ks someone on your team who is diving and dying for said kill. But how do you play Karthus if not like that?
dive into enemy team in teamfights, spam q as long as you can then die and keep spamming your q's and ult. His AoE damage is also really nice. P.S this is also a doable tactic XD if you dont mind mild feeding anyway
Shiwah (EUW)
: You know who else doesn't play in that timespan? Working adults. Only "kiddos", unemployed people and night shift workers can afford to play the game in those hours. Also, how does that compute during summer time?
Students ^^ age group 18 - 22 more or less. This was just my observation and conclusion, I get far fewer ragers and flamers and trolls in the mentioned time slots, players also seem more focused. I'm not saying younger players are worse, I think they're just generally worse at handling stress and lash out faster. I didn't mean to offend and I apologise if I did?
: Jungler doesn't have to gank its an option, jungler s mission is just to clear minion camps
Foxynerdy (EUW)
: I think Soraka need some more new skins that stands out more...
: I've heard there are like some hours during the day when it's safer to rank, but I'm not sure about this. What I've heard it's that it goes from 00:45 and after that. That's the only thing that comes to mind :D
I think its weekdays between like 9am and 3pm when most kids are at school. No offence to kids but if you're low-ish elo (<plat) you're probably playing with kiddos, so avoid em during school time. My worst ranked experiences are over weekends and between 5pm and 8pm everyday. I've only done this like 3 or 4 times but if ya go to bed early and wake up and play at like 3am, everyone is usually really tired and slow to react and you can just stomp them, even if your team is the same. But wth do i know i barely play ranked lul.
Yraco (EUW)
: Fun champions to play
{{champion:136}} +{{item:3009}} + {{item:3285}} (for movement speed) and fly your stun down mid and stun everything all at once. Best troll play that actually works imo xD {{champion:30}} also really fun. Farm until you can afk in fountain and occasionally press R for kills (jk dont do that but get the idea). Bonus points if you ks someone on your team who is diving and dying for said kill. {{champion:102}} my most serious suggestion ^^ i ♥ Shyvana so much. Solo dragon as soon as you have half an item or even just level 6 and poop on everyone who tries to 1v1 you when you have ult. Tank or full AD she's just so playable.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Whenever I have someone in my friends list send me a link to get "real" RP. I instantly block them, that way they can no longer communicate with me. I suggest you do the same.
Depending on the who, I do the same. So many of these sites seem real and so many people think that that green lock and secure sign in the search bar mean it's a legitimate site and the links take you to the actual league page and bla bla bla, i like some of my friends too much to remove them for being gullible, that's why i wanted this link - so I can try to help them instead.
: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/GnlUmiQj-free-skins-and-rp-links-scamming-and-phishing http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/5/52/Edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130111090204
ahhh thank you good sir
Rioter Comments
Overloard99 (EUNE)
: Thank you guys!
OMG forget the game -- I would tilt in that lobby. You have NINETY NINE LP. Have a consolation cookie {{item:2052}}
liesss (EUNE)
: best ms ever reached is 70 as far as i know but nowadays it varies between 100-210
i would kill for 70 ms :O South African here, best ms I've ever had was 178 but i heard someone had 175 once :D XD, the average is 200 though. I'm all for an African server rito pls we're a lot of people, we will fill the server PLEASE
liesss (EUNE)
: In need of a server near Egypt PLEASE!!! ;_;
: Looking for E-girls. ♥
Febos (EUW)
: No, it isn't worth it. For two reasons: 1 - That system will be [retiring soon](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/tag/runes-reforged) 2 - It only gives you a small boost early game If it was 1 year ago (season 6) that investment could be justified, but right now we know that changes will come later this year. A full Tier 2 rune page isn't all that bad either.
i honestly feel like they should make the tier 3 runes 1 IP each now too :/ new players and players who have been saving for ages are kinda avoiding it and playing at a disadvantage now because its not worth it at the moment. idk feels unfair. I know the people who DID invest will be mad but like YA KNOW
: That moment you pick support and get autofilled jungle...
XD I'm a support main right, so i always take "fill" because it's like taking support twice but with fewer clicks IT'S NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE now i always get jungle or adc lul
Etherim (EUW)
: [Giveaway] Any skin at 975 RP Giveaway ! ;D
good luck xD ta'ameya :3 dem beans make all da difference
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello Currently your not having any issues? Next time when this happens to you, make a new thread and provide us your LeagueClient log. > * Go to "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\LeagueClient Logs\" > * Select the latest "LeagueClient.log" file > * Open it using notepad or a similar program > * Select everything (ctrl + A) and copy it > * Go to [pastebin.com](https://pastebin.com/) and paste the content there > * Set the expiration date to 1 week > * Submit it > * Share the link with us >
Hey, it's been working fine since about 11pm last night ^^ I forgot to mention that I ran the repair tool as well, it did the "checking for corruption" all the way to the end then said "repair failed" and the "click here for more info" link wasn't clickable ^^ Next time it happens ill be sure to remember that, thanks
Rioter Comments
: A Volunteer's contest - The Useless Contest [CLOSED - voting in progress]
I HAVE AN IDEA LET'S GIVE RIFT SCUTTLER AN AD STAT :D oh wait... I'VE GOT IT let's give turrets a movement speed stat :D gg boys I win, thanks for participating {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} For realsies though, I actually look forward to participating in this, thank you to the team who was bored enough to sponsor this :D
Rioter Comments
Zantonny (EUW)
: I'm more shocked you know 200 people. I know like 5, 6, tops. But yeh fair enough, is EUW really your best server, is there nothing closer at all?
We have like 50 clubs just for SA people xD, I'm in RSA.B Yes EUW is the best, EUNE I got 190, not a big difference but we're mainly on EUW. All the other servers were completely unplayable.
Zantonny (EUW)
: I've actually never encountered that, but as if what you say is true, then they likely wouldn't have spoken in chat and I'd have been none the wiser. Are there actually enough players to warrant an entire server?
I'm from South Africa and I know over 200 people who play here, and thats just that I know about. We have 180ms. I imagine there are many more in SA and the rest of Africa in general.
APTHY (EUW)
: Can I run LoL with this PC?
Hey APTHY, my PC build is similar to option 2, except i have a Nvidia GT 730 (yours is actually better lul) and mine runs league on max graphics with 150fps. You should be fine :D
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Lower than Bronze? What do you want? Wood 7 players?
XD I laughed at that too. Omg it actually made me lol. he should say "lf b5 0 lp xayah players" good times. Here's a cookie for OP {{item:2054}}
Hamze2011 (EUW)
: Well...these 3 champs aren't that much expensive, but anyway, can help new players a lot👍
champs AND skins for freeeeee xD everyone should know about it
: But ignite isn't helping, doesn't it have grievous wounds? But what about late game?
When she falls behind its easy to poke her down in a teamfight, i always get hard focused in temafights. They dont actually try to kill me they just want me too low to be useful XD kills are just fun bonuses. if shes too strong try keeping enemy jungle (or wherever theyre likely to be) warded, if you ever spot her alone kill her and then try to force a teamfight while shes dead. i dont rly have other advice. I started building tanky with her after redemption and so far there hasnt really been a counter play lul Soraka ftw. Im bronze mate good luck
Rioter Comments
MewKitten (EUW)
: i lost again{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
take my offer or stop complaining xD ill teach you how to win then you can delete me. theyre botting to farm xp/ip.
: How to deal with Soraka?
im a sup main, mained soraka for a while. things that messed me up were when enemies built items that inflicted grievous wounds ( like {{item:3123}} ) , always dodge sorakas Q's, bully hard early game, if she gets {{item:3301}} (she shouldnt but some people still do) punish hard when she goes to get the drops and send a LOT of poke her way so shes less inclined to spam her heal. most of this has to do with early game and if youre top or jungle its harder but anyway hope it helps.
MewKitten (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BellaBear776,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=7mg2hkfE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-29T05:56:34.267+0000) > > add me, ill help you :) mew would not add strangers plus its happening again...
haha im offering to play a few bot games with you until you're a higher level. I love playing with feeders in AI, i get fed faster that way :D when you're a higher level there will be less bots. You can delete me after. Just an offer
subhaNoo7 (EUW)
: Rp
draw a picture for riot, send it to player support and ask for 1RP xD only works once as far as i know though.
MewKitten (EUW)
: about co op vs ai
add me, ill help you :)
LeonBlemo (EUW)
: script used in AI mode
xD my advice: pick an adc, i use ashe. start q. run to the bush behind enemy turret as soon as you can. kill the adc. kill the supp too if possible but if theyll get away dont hurt them enough that they back and then wait by the bish again until they pass and kill them. you can do this until about 4 kills. back and buy stuff. go kill top. let mid get fed with the scripters and shut em down after every 3 or 4 kills. Annie bot in my one game had 32 kills XD i managed to get rich off her so that was nice. hard push for first turret. if you still lose youre probably just bad, good luck
Tennouji (EUW)
: I don't think the issue is bug splat but corrupted files
: Can we get a Random button for a class in draft pick?
: 80 MS (I lag).... LOL, i play with that ping in my daily bases... That means i deserve Plat instead of Silver 2?? O_o
XD i laughed at this too, i peaked at silver 5 with my 220ms (viva africa), am i secretly plat too?!
Show more

BellaBear776

Level 34 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion