LA Losty (EUW)
: I hope and believe that season 7 will be better. Either the system will have changed alot and they will have improved it and restricted it much more, or they will have gone back to the old system (the first option is most likely what is going to happen). You could always take a break from ranked and give it a chance next season. Also keep in mind that the meta etc changes alot, maybe it just doesnt fit you very well this season, that could also be a reason for you to struggle in platinum. You could also set other goals for yourself, getting certain champs to a certain mastery, playing with friends, joining a team, trying a new role. There are always things to do if you are willing to commit ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uNLKgtzs,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-17T13:10:40.726+0000) > > I hope and believe that season 7 will be better. Either the system will have changed alot and they will have improved it and restricted it much more, or they will have gone back to the old system (the first option is most likely what is going to happen). You could always take a break from ranked and give it a chance next season. Also keep in mind that the meta etc changes alot, maybe it just doesnt fit you very well this season, that could also be a reason for you to struggle in platinum. > > You could also set other goals for yourself, getting certain champs to a certain mastery, playing with friends, joining a team, trying a new role. There are always things to do if you are willing to commit ^^ They dont roll back on decisions. Even if its a wrong decision. It's just Riots stance. "Whatever we do, we never go back!"
Depressia (EUW)
: agreed 2much leavers last time i had 6 leaver for 5 games a row ( 3 leavers at one game in my team) and after it they talkng about toxic or something like it they did Dynamic Q for high elo players (its like 0.5% of total) and now they cant controll it pathetic
> [{quoted}](name=Depressia,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uNLKgtzs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-17T07:25:16.546+0000) > > agreed > 2much leavers last time > i had 6 leaver for 5 games a row ( 3 leavers at one game in my team) and after it they talkng about toxic or something like it > they did Dynamic Q for high elo players (its like 0.5% of total) > and now they cant controll it > pathetic Actually that's wrong. They did Dynamic Q for the average and casual players to dumb down the game a bit more and giving you more chances to play the one role you want to play. A lot of players always complained about how they wouldn't get "their" role and then they'd have to learn to play the game and actually be decent at other roles too in order to climb. Can't ask that from casuals can you? So since 70% of the playerbase are casuals they provided another tool that dumbs down the game even more. (Besides all the others things that actually required brainpower and skills in a way before like timers, and so on) High ELO is the ELO that has the most problems with Dynamic Q actually, that's why the had to even narrow down who can play with who in Dia1, Master and Challenger. Challenger can only play with Master now Afaik. Also some teams now only play "Dynamic Q" in a 5 man premade which of course puts them at a HUGE advantage because to lower Queue times Riot places them against Duos/Trios and doesnt wait for another 5man premade because that could (literally) take hours in their ELO. Dynamic Q is the biggest HELL for anyone playing the game really competitively (and outside of a premade team). Lately Riot has been turning away more and more from Competitive (eSport or not) and more toward satisfying the need of the players that bring them the most money (as I said 70% of the playerbase are casuals, they basically make up Bronze and Silver - thus Riot dumbs down the game even more).
ZapperCat (EUW)
: Iplay premade and win everygame.. so not all the pre's are bad
> [{quoted}](name=ThatSkillaz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PbFWF1QA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-22T11:10:57.788+0000) > > Iplay premade and win everygame.. so not all the pre's are bad No one wins every game.
MadBaron (EUW)
: Everytime I've had a premade on my team in a ranked game we lose the game. Everytime I'm not with a premade we win the game. The more premades we have on the team, the quicker we lose. Premades are literally like viruses in games. I've never come across a good premade team.
> [{quoted}](name=MadBaron16,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8XbivUBp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-22T11:07:12.681+0000) > > Everytime I've had a premade on my team in a ranked game we lose the game. Everytime I'm not with a premade we win the game. The more premades we have on the team, the quicker we lose. > > Premades are literally like viruses in games. I've never come across a good premade team. The good ones don't tell you they are premade.
Fissure (EUNE)
: I know its weak, it is however decent for ranged champions (due to no priority) but imagine it this way: You are playing Yi, Irelia w/e and you just payed almost 4000g for an item and you dash in the fight and you cannot even get to 6 stacks to benefit of the proc due to no passive AS. I understand why they added the bow, however Melee champions get screwed so hard... EDIT: What is actually gold efficient about an item that gives so little stats for how much it costs?
> [{quoted}](name=Fissure,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4PLpwLn3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-13T14:21:02.606+0000) > > I know its weak, it is however decent for ranged champions (due to no priority) but imagine it this way: > You are playing Yi, Irelia w/e and you just payed almost 4000g for an item and you dash in the fight and you cannot even get to 6 stacks to benefit of the proc due to no passive AS. > > I understand why they added the bow, however Melee champions get screwed so hard... > > EDIT: What is actually gold efficient about an item that gives so little stats for how much it costs? They did it in order to avoid people buying it as a first/early item - because it is supposed to be a late-game oriented item. That's why. And I'm perfectly fine with it.
Azure9861 (EUW)
: Guinsoo's Vayne 2 shot me?
Fullbuild Tryndamere One-shot (endgame) me from 100-0 (literally 0.16 sec, 1 Basic Attack that was a crit with Static's Discharge). How should I counter this? You don't. That shit is supposed to be that way.
Mepodis (EUW)
: I cant dodge a point blank fizz ult so i had to qss it and e out of its range.... I wont get into the higher tiers when the maokais think they are supposed to splitpush all game :P
> [{quoted}](name=Mepodis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9vNdpWP4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T19:23:10.688+0000) > > > > I wont get into the higher tiers when the maokais think they are supposed to splitpush all game :P And right here we see the reason why you are where you are! :) Cheers.
: My IRL friend paid for an elo boost and started bragging about climbing, so I investigated...
Now the interesting part: I would bet that if OP was gold/plat/dia he wouldn't care less if his friend got boosted or not (so long as that doesn't make him surpass his own rank). Which again makes what he does more immoral than what his friend did; he would report him merely because it makes him personally feel bad - not because of the act of boosting itself. At that point I'd reconsider 2 things: Priorities in life, and said friendship.
Brolando (EUW)
: There goes my faith in mankind.
> [{quoted}](name=Brolando,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NsUeGREv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-14T19:09:14.152+0000) > > There goes my faith in mankind. Wait, u still had any? Even after finding out that 41% of the polled Trump suppoters said they were in favour of bombing Agrabah (its the made-up country from Aladin...)?
: You are making a little mistake: What you describe here is not the experience of a new player. It's the experience of a smurf. Riot is able to identify smurfs very quickly and matches them with other smurfs. While some smurfs create their account to play with friends, some others do it because their main got banned or because they enjoy stomping new players. In other words: Many smurfs are not exactly the most positive players in the community (euphemism!). If your friend would have played alone, the amount of smurfs he is facing would be much lower. You rarely see actual newbies complaining a lot about the community...but you see smurfs doing that quite often. That's no coincidence. Under normal circumstances newbies face other newbies most of the time and there is very little flaming. But if a newbie plays with a smurf friend, he will face many other smurfs, i.e. more potentially toxic players. TL;DR: Your thread title should be "I feel sorry for smurfs"...because what you see on your smurf is not the actual newbie experience, it's the smurf experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EByNz3FO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-14T13:07:29.343+0000) > > You are making a little mistake: > > What you describe here is not the experience of a new player. It's the experience of a smurf. Riot is able to identify smurfs very quickly and matches them with other smurfs. While some smurfs create their account to play with friends, some others do it because their main got banned or because they enjoy stomping new players. In other words: Many smurfs are not exactly the most positive players in the community (euphemism!). > > If your friend would have played alone, the amount of smurfs he is facing would be much lower. You rarely see actual newbies complaining a lot about the community...but you see smurfs doing that quite often. That's no coincidence. Under normal circumstances newbies face other newbies most of the time and there is very little flaming. But if a newbie plays with a smurf friend, he will face many other smurfs, i.e. more potentially toxic players. > > TL;DR: Your thread title should be "I feel sorry for smurfs"...because what you see on your smurf is not the actual newbie experience, it's the smurf experience. You forget that players who have played similar games or simply adapt fast to a new kind of game and therefore are quite decent at the game will be tagged by the system as "Smurfs" too - thus they get to experience exactly what OP is describing. I knew about the smurf tagging system, thus avoided playing with a certain friend of mine who had gotten into the game, I explained to him i would wait till he is 30 - and he was fine with that. However he is a quite proficient gamer and while he quickly got the hang of the game, he did note this.
: I dont know what they were thinking when releasing this new matchmaking. The main LoL problem has always been and will always be trolls. Premades are just more likely to troll and blame. Just imagine when you are playing with irl friends, will you swear at your friends and blame them? NO! You blame and rage against the one guy you dont know and will probably never see or know. Its not even just trolls and a bad community (for some part), but basic human logic. Also the whole point of the new matchmaking seems to be extremely faulty. Meaning the primary/secondary. I am getting my secondary about 60%/70% of the time which I am also getting rather sick off. Primary is jungle btw and secondary top, which makes it even weirder. EDIT I do know one sort of way of stopping troll blame/flamers. Removing your chatbox. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=EvilPolitics,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vBMaLc4o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-14T18:25:45.595+0000) > > I dont know what they were thinking when releasing this new matchmaking. > The main LoL problem has always been and will always be trolls. Premades are just more likely to troll and blame. Just imagine when you are playing with irl friends, will you swear at your friends and blame them? NO! You blame and rage against the one guy you dont know and will probably never see or know. > > Its not even just trolls and a bad community (for some part), but basic human logic. > > Also the whole point of the new matchmaking seems to be extremely faulty. Meaning the primary/secondary. I am getting my secondary about 60%/70% of the time which I am also getting rather sick off. Primary is jungle btw and secondary top, which makes it even weirder. > > EDIT > > I do know one sort of way of stopping troll blame/flamers. Removing your chatbox. ^^ Easy way to get 99% your primary lane is to put mid as your secondary. Mid has been and always will be the most contested lane due to most people thinking they can easily carry games solo from that position, specially in lower elos (bronze to plat). Thus far I've been perma spamming Bot (ADC) as primary and Mid as 2ndary and I have only had to play a single game mid out of 10+ that I have played since I started playing LoL again the last few days.
Rioter Comments
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: You don't need steps or instructions, you can just see the video and begin experimenting and replicating it.
> [{quoted}](name=Savage Devi,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=TAPWGEye,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T19:45:47.075+0000) > > You don't need steps or instructions, you can just see the video and begin experimenting and replicating it. Faster Spreading of the bug > more information on it > Faster Disabling of the Champ > Faster solution of the problem. Submitting a ticket is slow, and lots of tickets are ignored either way (the ones about bugs that negatively affect gameplay).
: It does not depict prostitution in the slightest. It's not comparable to the issue of Graves' cigar. Just get over it already.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=W1fAAsHG,comment-id=000000010002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T17:47:45.187+0000) > > It does not depict prostitution in the slightest. It's not comparable to the issue of Graves' cigar. Just get over it already. I guess we'll agree that we disagree :)
: I bet you've all heard of YouTubers such as Siv HD, Keyori, SolWolf, Sp4zie, UberDanger, trick2g,
: ? That makes her a slut...how? Even if it wasn't a joke (which it is, similar to Ashe/MF jokes), that doesn't make a woman a slut at all. In fact, very little makes a woman a slut; only the perceptions of society. If you're frightened of the female form I suggest more PG games ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=W1fAAsHG,comment-id=0000000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T17:18:59.593+0000) > > ? That makes her a slut...how? > Even if it wasn't a joke (which it is, similar to Ashe/MF jokes), that doesn't make a woman a slut at all. In fact, very little makes a woman a slut; only the perceptions of society. > If you're frightened of the female form I suggest more PG games ^^ Frightened of the female form xDDDD Dude get your shit straight, we're talking about Riots stance towards promotion of illegal or unhealthy behaviour in the game. This all started of with a rather bad reasoning to the removal of Graves' cigar, whereas for example Gragas get's to drink himself to death every game and Janna get's to suck dick for $2.95 a minute(which I don't mind really, I just dislike Riot's "selective intolerance" on the different kinds of behaviours). Call it a "call girl", a "slut", a "prostitute" or whatever you want - it doesn't really change the fact of what she depicts with that joke/taunt/qoute.
: Less Hyped. But I blame that more on the fact that this is my **6th Season** playing LoL and most of my friends have moved on, so I care less about the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Aozora Eyes,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UlkvxRri,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-14T17:19:25.765+0000) > > Less Hyped. > > But I blame that more on the fact that this is my **6th Season** playing LoL and most of my friends have moved on, so I care less about the game. I can slowly relate to that aswell, despite it not being my 6th season.
Rioter Comments
: i wonder if riot ever remembered theres a gragas skin with a cigarette anyway gentleman cho has a pipe too :P
> [{quoted}](name=TormentedSalad,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=W1fAAsHG,comment-id=0000000100020001,timestamp=2016-01-14T16:54:11.200+0000) > > i wonder if riot ever remembered theres a gragas skin with a cigarette anyway gentleman cho has a pipe too :P They are pretty selective with their "intolerances" anyways...
: ...No, none of the League women are sluts. Stop being horrid.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=W1fAAsHG,comment-id=00000001000200000000,timestamp=2016-01-14T16:51:21.606+0000) > > ...No, none of the League women are sluts. Stop being horrid. "Yes, it's true. For only $2.95 a minute, I will leave you breathless." - You tell me.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Pretty much spot on considering that Im from Spain. Thing is, the reason bull fighting _Corrida de toros_ (you got the name wrong btw) exists is because of old traditions. This goes all the way back to ancient rome. If you want my honest opinion, I am in both sides of the spectrum. On one part, I find it cruel, just like every orther _**anti taurino**_ (it means you are against any sport related to bull cruelty). However, the other hand, I like it because its part of my culture. (but I hate it more than i like it). I used to see bullfights everytime I went to my grandparents house ever since I could remember. I stopped seeing it because it started to bore me (same stuff, nothing new). While its extremely cruel and painful to watch an animal being killed slowly, if you manage to see past that, its incredible to watch. Yes the toreros have an advantage because they have swords, spears, even hourses (a special stage), but the bull has advantages as well (brute force, speed, horns which are as sharp as the swords). I dont like that there are farms that breed bulls specifically for bull fighting and/or running ("los encierros"), but just like North america with their guns policy, we have the same for bullfighting. On another note, you have to realize that a man, a handfull of men, willingly chose this proffesion. They are literally sacrificing their lifes. Another thing I forgot to mention, there are occasions were the Bulls get the chance to live. If a certain amount of time passes by and the bull is still fighting strong, their death sentence is pardoned, they get to live. When this happens, the bull is called "un toro _bravo_". These Bravo bulls also go on streaks. Now what does that mean? Well a bull can live another day, and I mean that literally, the bull lives and takes a rest for a day or two and is then sent back to the arena to fight. And this is what I meant about streaks. Some Bulls manage to survive for days. (Again, something icredible to see, but its also painful and cruel) ______________________ El Encierro (Running of the bulls), is something you shouldnt laugh at at all. While its the most known things in Spain, it tends to be the most painful, and here is why. PEOPLE across the globe, willingly choose to risk their life by running away from bulls. While the bulls used in these events are weaker (on purpose), people DIE, and the sad part is that some of those people are not from other countries. Why are the bulls "weaker", thats because there used to be a lot of deaths. Fun and tragic fact, 12 people died in encierros in 2015. Still find it something fun to laugh at? cause I dont. I find the running of the bulls stupid. Its the moment of the year when i say "ok, how many ldiots chose to kill themselves today?" Yes I call them ldiots and thats because they are. If you ever find a reason to enlist yourself in an encierro, I can tell you right now that you just made the dumbest decision of your life. The only good thing about encierros is that the bulls used are not tortured at all, they are only used to scare the living sht out of you. Although I must say, some communities ask for weak bulls, while others ask for deadly bulls (literally). ________________________ If you asked me, I would vote for both of these "sports" to stop existing. However Bullfighting is being defended by a strong long living tradition (unfortunately) and bull running is getting more international recognition every single year.
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=W1fAAsHG,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2016-01-13T18:36:40.324+0000) > > Pretty much spot on considering that Im from Spain. > > Thing is, the reason bull fighting _Corrida de toros_ (you got the name wrong btw) exists is because of old traditions. This goes all the way back to ancient rome. > > If you want my honest opinion, I am in both sides of the spectrum. On one part, I find it cruel, just like every orther _**anti taurino**_ (it means you are against any sport related to bull cruelty). > However, the other hand, I like it because its part of my culture. (but I hate it more than i like it). > > I used to see bullfights everytime I went to my grandparents house ever since I could remember. I stopped seeing it because it started to bore me (same stuff, nothing new). > > While its extremely cruel and painful to watch an animal being killed slowly, if you manage to see past that, its incredible to watch. > > Yes the toreros have an advantage because they have swords, spears, even hourses (a special stage), but the bull has advantages as well (brute force, speed, horns which are as sharp as the swords). > > I dont like that there are farms that breed bulls specifically for bull fighting and/or running ("los encierros"), but just like North america with their guns policy, we have the same for bullfighting. > > > On another note, you have to realize that a man, a handfull of men, willingly chose this proffesion. They are literally sacrificing their lifes. > > Another thing I forgot to mention, there are occasions were the Bulls get the chance to live. If a certain amount of time passes by and the bull is still fighting strong, their death sentence is pardoned, they get to live. When this happens, the bull is called "un toro _bravo_". > > These Bravo bulls also go on streaks. Now what does that mean? Well a bull can live another day, and I mean that literally, the bull lives and takes a rest for a day or two and is then sent back to the arena to fight. And this is what I meant about streaks. Some Bulls manage to survive for days. > > (Again, something icredible to see, but its also painful and cruel) > > > ______________________ > > > El Encierro (Running of the bulls), is something you shouldnt laugh at at all. While its the most known things in Spain, it tends to be the most painful, and here is why. PEOPLE across the globe, willingly choose to risk their life by running away from bulls. While the bulls used in these events are weaker (on purpose), people DIE, and the sad part is that some of those people are not from other countries. > > Why are the bulls "weaker", thats because there used to be a lot of deaths. Fun and tragic fact, 12 people died in encierros in 2015. > Still find it something fun to laugh at? cause I dont. > > I find the running of the bulls stupid. Its the moment of the year when i say "ok, how many ldiots chose to kill themselves today?" > Yes I call them ldiots and thats because they are. > > If you ever find a reason to enlist yourself in an encierro, I can tell you right now that you just made the dumbest decision of your life. > > The only good thing about encierros is that the bulls used are not tortured at all, they are only used to scare the living sht out of you. Although I must say, some communities ask for weak bulls, while others ask for deadly bulls (literally). > > ________________________ > > If you asked me, I would vote for both of these "sports" to stop existing. However Bullfighting is being defended by a strong long living tradition (unfortunately) and bull running is getting more international recognition every single year. Didn't really get the name wrong, in our city/town we referred to it shortened as the "Corrida" instead of the full "Corrida de toros" - however I am aware I should have used the full version since I am speaking about it to people who don't know these things, thanks for pointing it out (googling "Corrida de toros" is probably way more efficient if anyone were to do that xD).
: The legit reason is that in some territories it is ILLEGAL to portray smoking to a minor/public (here in Ireland it is illegal to advertise cigarettes full stop). Portraying someone dressed as a Matador is not.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=W1fAAsHG,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2016-01-13T18:40:18.756+0000) > > The legit reason is that in some territories it is ILLEGAL to portray smoking to a minor/public (here in Ireland it is illegal to advertise cigarettes full stop). Portraying someone dressed as a Matador is not. However I bet that it is illegal to prostitute or promote prostitution right? While in a rather sutile fashion, certain female characters in the league are sluts - some even blatantly open like Janna.
Larry (EUNE)
: Fantasy is fantasy but cigar on graves promotes smoking which is bad for health. But you can never have a mutant cow in real life to torture so its okay :P
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=W1fAAsHG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-13T17:15:59.738+0000) > > Fantasy is fantasy but cigar on graves promotes smoking which is bad for health. But you can never have a mutant cow in real life to torture so its okay :P Uhm... the point is that he dresses up like the person who - not in fantasy but in reality - tortures Cows and Bulls for the pleasure of a crowd in an Arena, stabbing him with Arrows that don't kill him but just hurt him (up to 24 arrows in the neck as far as I've seen) and then gets celebrated for ending him with a Sword as a "strike of grace" after torturing him. People consider this a fair fight between man and bull (which obviously is bullshit, since the man gets to use weapons and doesn't just fight him with his bare hands like the bull has to do..). --- This is, on a sidenote, a tradition coming from the East of Spain. I lived there for 9 Years so I know quite a bit about it. Personally I am not a fan of this. - The "Corrida" is still something I can laugh at (young men RUN in front of a group of bulls through the streets of the "casco antiguo" which is usually the oldest part of the city - to prove they are now grown men). - but the arena "fights" where they torture bulls openly (by placing said arrows in their necks and backs) is something I have always found disgusting to look at and therefore never personally attended. - Also there are towns that add a special ending to the "Corrida", which means lighting fire bowls on the bulls horns on midnight, and then make the final "Corrida" (= run). For those that don't completely understand why I find this to be insanely cruel: Lighting those bowls of fire makes the horns of said bull get extremely hot, he faces immense pain - and that is the reason why he turns so extremely aggresive. I find this as much disgusting as the arena torture - if not even more. You can compare this to someone holding a red-hot piece of steel against your fingernails; you simulate a similar (not as strong) effect by lighting a candle and holding ur finger (with the nail facing the flame) above the flame for a couple of seconds. It hurts pretty bad after a couple of seconds doesn't it? while it doesn't actually burn ur finger directly. Well that is a similar pain to what the bull experiences on his head (just that his pain is far worse). --- I honestly never understood what was the legit reason behind deleting Graves cigar (not that I really care honestly, I just never found a really logic reason to it) when we have such an amount of other BS in the game that is considered way worse in real world, among other things: prostitution and animal torture like the above - which in my opinion are far worse than smoking a cigar/ette...
A Ocean (EUW)
: Well, to be fair I suck at the mechanics I'd need to play Quinn, but ironically I really liked the rework considering its impact on balance.
> [{quoted}](name=Total Slappage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Za2ctHq2,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-09T22:43:25.027+0000) > > Well, to be fair I suck at the mechanics I'd need to play Quinn, but ironically I really liked the rework considering its impact on balance. Guess what you like is that she's rather weak agaisnt Melee champs now, and she can't build as much anti-tank / anti-bruiser as early as she could before.
: So auto attacking makes this good? What am I missing, you completely failed your skillshot.
> [{quoted}](name=Bretterz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aAw0BFwZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-13T02:35:24.926+0000) > > So auto attacking makes this good? What am I missing, you completely failed your skillshot. A Plat 5 Draven gets jumped by a supposedly Master Tier Zed without having QSS and survives Zed's burst killing Zed using up heal. I'd call sloppy play from the Master, but that would make Plat 5 draven feel bad.
: That's how the game should be. People actually got used to the bug that you hit people with ult or q after they flashed out of range, which is stupid because Garen is a melee champ and his Q or R are not projectiles. So you should be able to flash out of the cast range. My guess is that they have been coded as projectiles by mistake. But maybe I am wrong and it's just poor game design.
> [{quoted}](name=cinchiller,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=YoEUB6lV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-10T19:38:05.853+0000) > > That's how the game should be. People actually got used to the bug that you hit people with ult or q after they flashed out of range, which is stupid because Garen is a melee champ and his Q or R are not projectiles. So you should be able to flash out of the cast range. My guess is that they have been coded as projectiles by mistake. But maybe I am wrong and it's just poor game design. Either way it is it's poor game design/coding.
Andyfr (EUW)
: DONT NERF MY MISS FORTUNE AP SUPPORT
Gácho (EUNE)
: Searching for good support for plat/dia team. For Go4LOL tournament today at 14:35
I'm no main but I'm a quite good Karma, it's pretty much the only supp I play and no one ever bans/picks her. I've developed my ways to get around what they throw at me so I should be fine.
Orionpyro (EUNE)
: Actually I'm a support main so I usually don't have hudge impact on how we gonna win the game,my job is to get my ADC get fed :P
> [{quoted}](name=Orionpyro,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nHwYotxE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-09T19:18:35.091+0000) > > Actually I'm a support main so I usually don't have hudge impact on how we gonna win the game,my job is to get my ADC get fed :P This is where you are wrong. Rethink that a few more times and you might get to the point where you actually understand the role, and then you might even understand how to stop a yi.
: It could all be coming to an end.
So from one sentence to the other you change from normal to ranked. "Down here where the vast majority..." wait a second, TB is not even IN ranked in the first place. If they want to keep it as the new kind of Blind Pick queue so be it. (since it IS after all a type of blind pick because you don't see your opponents picks) But the Ranked and Draft modes definitely need an overhaul since most of the community are people who blatantly refuse to at least learn how to play a few champs on each lane to get by just fine in ranked. Riot is messing the game up anyways and I'm fine with that, since I won't be playing this game anymore, because I'm moving on to something better next week :) Have fun arguing with someone who doesn't listen nor answer tho (Riot's typical stance of always "we do what we want aka Mundo goes where he pleases")
A Ocean (EUW)
: Well, to be fair I suck at the mechanics I'd need to play Quinn, but ironically I really liked the rework considering its impact on balance.
> [{quoted}](name=Total Slappage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Za2ctHq2,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-09T22:43:25.027+0000) > > Well, to be fair I suck at the mechanics I'd need to play Quinn, but ironically I really liked the rework considering its impact on balance. It's impact on balance? xD most people consider her OP now lol
A Ocean (EUW)
: Yea, I thought the same thing. Writing this thread I felt like a Quinn main. Riot didn't change Quinn because she was too strong/weak. I believe they did it because her kit wasn't coherent at all and her niche was very weird and kind of unclear (every Quinn main had a different "fantasy" / the "fantasy" was to be the best at everything). According to most Quinn mains, her niche was to be a splitpusher duelist assassin like Zed, but her bird form didn't fit in with that. So yeah, from a non-Quinn main's point of view she absolutely fulfilled the two points BelugaWhale also said about VK. Yet did she do that from a main's point of view? I think partially. There were some clear reasons to pick Quinn (splitpushing duelist assassin ADC). The niche wasn't really clear, but to mains who were used to their weird kit it was clear enough. Her kit wasn't coherent, but even that may have looked very different to a main who would do the absolute best with that kit. Still, I think a rework isn't warranted. Quinn was one of these champs who had such a weird kit that it was only accessible to a few players while VK's kit is still pretty coherent from a mediocre player's point of view (just not enough for BelugaWhale .-.). His niche is also clear enough (long-range spell spamming burst mage with insane self-peel) and unlinke Quinn's, it can not be deemed unhealthy for the game. And a "Leave Quinn alone" thread wouldn't have gotten so many upvotes on NA, I think.
> [{quoted}](name=Total Slappage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Za2ctHq2,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2016-01-09T10:43:08.289+0000) > > Yea, I thought the same thing. Writing this thread I felt like a Quinn main. Riot didn't change Quinn because she was too strong/weak. I believe they did it because her kit wasn't coherent at all and her niche was very weird and kind of unclear (every Quinn main had a different "fantasy" / the "fantasy" was to be the best at everything). According to most Quinn mains, her niche was to be a splitpusher duelist assassin like Zed, but her bird form didn't fit in with that. So yeah, from a non-Quinn main's point of view she absolutely fulfilled the two points BelugaWhale also said about VK. > Yet did she do that from a main's point of view? I think partially. There were some clear reasons to pick Quinn (splitpushing duelist assassin ADC). The niche wasn't really clear, but to mains who were used to their weird kit it was clear enough. Her kit wasn't coherent, but even that may have looked very different to a main who would do the absolute best with that kit. > > Still, I think a rework isn't warranted. Quinn was one of these champs who had such a weird kit that it was only accessible to a few players while VK's kit is still pretty coherent from a mediocre player's point of view (just not enough for BelugaWhale .-.). His niche is also clear enough (long-range spell spamming burst mage with insane self-peel) and unlinke Quinn's, it can not be deemed unhealthy for the game. > And a "Leave Quinn alone" thread wouldn't have gotten so many upvotes on NA, I think. I disagree. They changed her because they didn't like what she was good at, and they didn't like her niche. Simply that. It wasn't unbalanced in any way, it wasn't like Jax or Irelia, which scale hard on items and sooner or later you can't deal with them anymore, specially now with guinsoo. They simply changed Quinn because the number of people actually caring enough to learn to play her was not as big as they would've liked (I wonder why Morde is still left untouched - since even less people played him..) . You understand Quinn completely wrong imo, her bird form perfectly fitted in with everything else. They were a real tag-team. Her actual kit makes far less sense than her old one did, from any point you look at it. Also the way Valor holds Quinn would 100% kill her, but oh well you cares about that aynmore - riot already moved on :'D
YuuAngel (EUNE)
: Come on! It was good for her role! I hope they only change the death (moaning) sounds other than that it's voiced really good!
> [{quoted}](name=YuuAngel,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=y0fJWfFK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-09T14:55:37.851+0000) > > Come on! > It was good for her role! > I hope they only change the death (moaning) sounds other than that it's voiced really good! They won't change anything, it's the japanese voicepack, in JP this is normal and not considered "overly sexual".
: League of Legends on Tails OS?
There is no way, for obvious reasons.
A Ocean (EUW)
: Because apparently, he has no niche, can not be distinguished from other midlaners and his kit is incoherent. Kappa.
> [{quoted}](name=Total Slappage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Za2ctHq2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-08T22:07:28.545+0000) > > Because apparently, he has no niche, can not be distinguished from other midlaners and his kit is incoherent. > Kappa. Same things apply to the Quinn changes, she had her niche -> they didn't like it -> they changed her. So honestly? Why not screw over Vel'koz too while we're at it? I mean, why should he get special treatment and protection from senseless reworks?
Eambo (EUW)
: Unfortunately the problem is "we" is a very small portion of the community. There was a Dominion draft queue, and that was removed due to long wait times in both queues: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/tYOw9qyy-dominion-draft-pick-queue-retiring-soon Overall it wouldn't make sense to implement a ranked queue for a mode that isn't getting a lot of attention even in normals right now :-(
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=ZFI3PsYE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-08T23:53:40.210+0000) > > Unfortunately the problem is "we" is a very small portion of the community. There was a Dominion draft queue, and that was removed due to long wait times in both queues: > > http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/tYOw9qyy-dominion-draft-pick-queue-retiring-soon > > Overall it wouldn't make sense to implement a ranked queue for a mode that isn't getting a lot of attention even in normals right now :-( Overall it wouldn't make sense to play a normal in a queue that is populated by bots 99% :-( P.s.: In case you didn't notice, that is the main reason why even the last few people who liked Dominion stopped playing it.
Eveninn (EUW)
: :( If it has to be... for Enjutsu's sake I shall start flaming!
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BgM1n6kM,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-08T11:05:15.349+0000) > > :( > > If it has to be... for Enjutsu's sake I shall start flaming! That's some real love right there!
Leptyx (EUW)
: You should rather post a thread to ask how to deal with a Kayle, instead of assuming she's unbalanced. You're currently bronze, I'm sure higher skilled players have tips to share
> [{quoted}](name=Leptyx,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=ujYB6EEp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-08T14:27:31.805+0000) > > You should rather post a thread to ask how to deal with a Kayle, instead of assuming she's unbalanced. You're currently bronze, I'm sure higher skilled players have tips to share Her early is really weak in the jungle and she's relatively easy to shut down; the key to stopping her is preventing her from farming up to Sated Devourer which requires constant jungle pressure. However up to Gold ELO few junglers actually even care about counterjungling at all, so reking that kayle early probably wont happen :) Also her ganks are rather weak compared to other junglers which means if you can get your lanes ahead with ganks, and counterjungle her in between you will be the secret carry of the game - only a true hero saves his teammates without them even realising it and doesnt ask for recognition ;)
Bombardox (EUW)
: Why do people hate sion support ?
Look at it like this: In normals i'd be perfectly fine with it. In Ranked where it actually matters if you win or lose, there is a wide choice of supports who fullfill the role better than Sion does. That's the main issue, if you care about climbing in Ranked and not just playing to have fun, you will always look for maximum efficiency and Sion support simply doesn't provide that.
LA Losty (EUW)
: Sure ^^ Looking forward to watching it then :p
I hate playing against rengars, but for this i shall hope for a good anti-rengar match too xD I used to destroy rengars on my Quinn before the rework, now its not possible anymore =/
Supercll (EUW)
: How to change the ingame voice to japanese voice?
You should wait for the oficial release of the JP Version first of all, because then and only then you will have a COMPLETE set of Voice Files for both champselect and in-game. Once that is released I can recommend using LoLVOChanger to change it reliably and without breaking your game :) Here's a link: http://lexwah.com/lvoc/ I am currently using Korean for most champs (the cool thing about LoLVOChanger is that it lets you adjust even the announcer Voice and the champs one by one if you want them having different languages - e.g. Fiora in French)
: That moment when you play Vayne...
Got a penta with vayne yesterday :) Ranked Gold 3+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHGlKQthswM here's the video :) I've got a total of 3 Pentas and 13 Quadras with her this season :)
LA Losty (EUW)
: Then the Rengar is failing in the firstplace. He shouldnt be so easely predictable, and he should be able to flank. Besides i still dont see how you would have the time to move your cursor and click on him as he is mid jump, especially counting the cast time and that he is a moving target.
Didn't think it was that much of a deal tbh
LA Losty (EUW)
: Then the Rengar is failing in the firstplace. He shouldnt be so easely predictable, and he should be able to flank. Besides i still dont see how you would have the time to move your cursor and click on him as he is mid jump, especially counting the cast time and that he is a moving target.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yoy9wrI7,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-07T18:05:43.147+0000) > > Then the Rengar is failing in the firstplace. He shouldnt be so easely predictable, and he should be able to flank. Besides i still dont see how you would have the time to move your cursor and click on him as he is mid jump, especially counting the cast time and that he is a moving target. Guess I'll upload a vid of my next game against Rengar where it happens to youtube and link you to it =)
: Vayne
Another point to bring up is: She is rarely played in LCS / Worlds, because it is so hard to survive laning with her.
: When I stream I suffer from FPS drops
Rioter Comments
LA Losty (EUW)
: How would you be able to do a proactive E cast? He is invis so how would you hit him?
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yoy9wrI7,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-07T13:14:47.719+0000) > > How would you be able to do a proactive E cast? He is invis so how would you hit him? Because most of the time it is predicable from where he will come :) As I said I've done this a few times already.
LA Losty (EUW)
: Considering how fast he jumps, and considering there is a cast time on Vayne's E i dont think its possible to E him if he jumps from his ultimate. Also You can come from different directions meaning that the Vayne would first have to react, move his mouse and click E, all within half a second.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yoy9wrI7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-07T11:11:00.780+0000) > > Considering how fast he jumps, and considering there is a cast time on Vayne's E i dont think its possible to E him if he jumps from his ultimate. Also You can come from different directions meaning that the Vayne would first have to react, move his mouse and click E, all within half a second. That's why I'm talking about a proactive E cast, because reactive is near impossible anyways. I myself have done this multiple times, and to be honest consider myself a quite poor Vayne.
SGx Orion (EUW)
: Quicksilver slash bug
You clearly QSS'd before the Death Mark was even finished xD
Show more

BiPolar Vayne

Level 118 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion