Ròkkles (EUW)
: Getting a 14 day bann for calling trolls and toxic people idiots and dumbasses.
> calling negative people and trolls idiots and dumbasses for ruining games is bannable That is classified as flaming, which is a reportable offense. Don't act as a vigilante. Two wrongs don't make a right.
aniakhaki (EUNE)
: Would you care to reply to my question instead of replying to other players? I have like 3 questions is my topic. Does riot do anything against these people that troll intentionally?(I have had a lot of them and I made sure to be the last one to report them thus ensuring I get the ban message, none of them got banned) Is it going to get better, or should I go on and search for another game to play? Because right now I have had it I remember a time(a few weeks ago) when I went from plat 2 promo all the way to plat 4 0 LP because of trolls(about 80% of the time(a rough estimate)) then won my way back into p2. A league from which i cannot go up. I win one I lose 3, because of trolls. They seem to be every game, if not in my team, in enemy's
> [{quoted}](name=aniakhaki,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2fArhP46,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T16:27:32.591+0000) > > Does riot do anything against these people that troll intentionally?(I have had a lot of them and I made sure to be the last one to report them thus ensuring I get the ban message, none of them got banned) Yes, they do. However, gameplay related offences are generally harder to detect than, let's say, misconducts that pertain to verbal toxicity. That's why the ban rates for the former are lower. They simply require more information in order for the automated system to issue a **just** response and avoid incorrectly suspending someone. As far as ban messages are concerned, those don't always pop up. That is intentional, so as to reduce spam. ----- > Is it going to get better, or should I go on and search for another game to play? Because right now I have had it They are constantly working on making their system more efficient and adaptive. Whether you want to continue playing and see the results if completely up to you. I think they deserve a chance. It is not a simple conundrum they have to solve after all.
Atlas (EUNE)
: If thats the case then why doesn't Riot give IP Bans? Simple, because they want to make more money from the people they ban..
> [{quoted}](name=Atlas,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aE3bLvPQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-15T09:06:15.786+0000) > > If thats the case then why doesn't Riot give IP Bans? Simple, because they want to make more money from the people they ban.. IP bans aren't effective, because they would lead to innocent people getting caught up in someone else's mess and banned. Besides, dynamic IPs are par for the course at this point, rendering this kind of restriction even more futile.
JesRect (EUW)
: Why does League community encourages Riots inefficient ban system?
> I don't really understand how in every single post that object the Riot ban system there are negative votes. Because more often than not, people do not bring adequate and cogent arguments to the table. They also tend to display a rather belligerent behaviour and style of arguing, all whilst being influenced by their emotions and temporary anger (ad hominem arguing). The majority of those suggestions are also quite repetitive and precedented, meaning Riot tried them in the past, but they simply didn't work. ---- > Just ban whoever being toxic problem that's a really convenient logic right there. Awesomely convenient. It does make sense when you take into consideration the fact that toxic behaviour is indeed against the rules. Mind you that bans aren't the only way of dealing with said behaviour and are much rarer than what it seems to be (when observed from our perspective as players). Chat restrictions are usually enough to convince people to change their behaviour. ---- > Like if you want players to not say bad stuff in game just put a permanent chat restriction like how hard is it. Back to my point about suggestions being repetitive and precedented. ---- > Why permanent bans so the guy just and buy a new account and then buy all the champs with skins like that is the only possible reasoning behind permanently banned accounts. Like can someone explain how permanent bans are more efficient in changing players behaviour I don't think losing everything and starting from the bottom passes for something fun and inspiring. Permanent suspensions are used as a final option, when a player simply cannot or does not want to change for the better. Their purpose isn't to try and reform you - they are here to tell you that Riot do not want you playing their game, because your behaviour is irreconcilable with their rules. Hope this clarifies everything!
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: moderators
What do you mean? They never silence anyone who disagrees with them, provided that the discussion at hand isn't getting out of control. > And do not send me some discord link.I do not use microphone or any voice chat You can message them as well. It's not limited to voice communication only.
: Nope . U said something stupid and now u can't admit it.that is all .there were newer permanent chat bans ,and u are wrong for saying they were there .that is all .
> [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0mNHTft2,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T08:01:01.253+0000) > > Nope . U said something stupid and now u can't admit it.that is all .there were newer permanent chat bans ,and u are wrong for saying they were there .that is all . I don't think you understand what the word _permanent_ means in this context and what Hansiman was referring to.
: so no answer smart guy???U send me some link and you did not even read conversation... sad sad... worst part you think you know something
> [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0mNHTft2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T04:31:35.804+0000) > > so no answer smart guy???U send me some link and you did not even read conversation... sad sad... worst part you think you know something There's no point arguing with you. You're not interested in having a reasoned debate. You just want someone else to tell you that your delusions are right and nothing else will do. I will not partake in such a discussion. Sorry.
: dude i said it 10 times my ban is not problem .problem is that inting tresh did not get any punishment... he inted on purpose and .... u like most of people do not listen and read just answer like robot
> [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nQI9dTdk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T03:56:37.403+0000) > > dude i said it 10 times my ban is not problem .problem is that inting tresh did not get any punishment... he inted on purpose and .... u like most of people do not listen and read just answer like robot 10 times? You said it once, and may I add that it was extremely ambiguous due to the hostile nature of your post.
: Dude idk about forum account or league account... they dont care what people say anyway... if they do they would make some changes... This idiot hansiman work like robot... he say something stupid and then repeat it couple times withouth even turning on his brain...just like robot...that why he have senior emissary status here
> [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0mNHTft2,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T03:05:44.085+0000) > > Dude idk about forum account or league account... they dont care what people say anyway... if they do they would make some changes... This idiot hansiman work like robot... he say something stupid and then repeat it couple times withouth even turning on his brain...just like robot...that why he have senior emissary status here They do care, but most of the time people refuse to actually listen to them and change their mind. You are clearly in the wrong here, so I don't understand why you're so desperately trying to justify what you're preaching. Just look at your previous statement: > wee had this while back??? what are you about??? there were newer perma chat ban.... This clearly isn't true and you didn't even try to look into this subject. The answer lies here: https://en.volu-eu.org/pbkb_general_user_view.php?art=12 Let's stop hating people and demeaning them just because the truth doesn't fit your narrative.
: Inting tresh
> After telling him that he is inting shit I get chat ban Well, of course. By doing so, you're breaking the rules. If they're inting and you're flaming, both parties are at fault.
: PERMANENET BAN
> what should i do in that situation if someone is griefing me ? Report them at the end of your game and move on. There's no point fighting fire with fire. How does that make you any different then :P?
: I created a post about my ticket to support with a screens where guy admits that he trolled and feed without reason. They are telling BS that it's hard to detect who is trolling and who has bad day and when you shove them proof in their faces they are doing nothing about it. Maybe some people are just protected? Or it just depends if u are lucky or not? ... I think that there are no real people in support, it's just auto-banning system that picks one out of 20 reports and just don't care.
> [{quoted}](name=RedHead Queen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yGGRqdB0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-22T17:16:18.573+0000) > > I created a post about my ticket to support with a screens where guy admits that he trolled and feed without reason. They are telling BS that it's hard to detect who is trolling and who has bad day Because that's the truth. Intentional feeding is way harder to detect that verbal abuse for example (or distinguish from having a bad game). Everything is crystal clear in one's chat logs, whereas this takes a bit more information and insight. > Maybe some people are just protected? Or it just depends if u are lucky or not? ... I think that there are no real people in support, it's just auto-banning system that picks one out of 20 reports and just don't care. Now that's some allegation.
VaVoem (EUW)
: 'smart' comment.. seen this 1000 times over.. and it changes NOTHING for the problem
> [{quoted}](name=VaVoem,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YGG51cmL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-19T21:37:56.892+0000) > > 'smart' comment.. seen this 1000 times over.. and it changes NOTHING for the problem What do you mean it changes nothing? If it wasn't for this system, this whole place would be one giant hell hole.
VaVoem (EUW)
: People?
> It is Riot that let toxic people play this game and that makes this game TOXIC! By issuing penalties and banning them? How exactly does that work? > And why when get a feedback report.......... i still see on op.gg they are playing ranked...... Not every punishment renders you unable to play on your account. There are chat restrictions as well.
Heñkka (EUW)
: The first and last comment kinda contradict each other. Anyway the last sums up my point. Me writing in an upset manner about a person who is intentionally making the game unplayable VS the guy who is making the game intentionally unplayable. I get punished. I wouldn't mind if the people doing this for fun would get too. But they don't. They just get the other teammates on a bandwagon to flame the guy who is trying to play 1v2 on a role that needs help the most early on. Or play 1v3 on a top lane when the griefer is standing back there only to leech xp and steal the farm that is absolutely safe to pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Heñkka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uZTd8wEY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-18T16:16:50.501+0000) > > The first and last comment kinda contradict each other. > > Anyway the last sums up my point. Me writing in an upset manner about a person who is intentionally making the game unplayable VS the guy who is making the game intentionally unplayable. I get punished. I wouldn't mind if the people doing this for fun would get too. But they don't. They just get the other teammates on a bandwagon to flame the guy who is trying to play 1v2 on a role that needs help the most early on. Or play 1v3 on a top lane when the griefer is standing back there only to leech xp and steal the farm that is absolutely safe to pick. ######They "contradict" if you nitpick. You know what I was trying to say. Both parties are at fault. Flaming is simply way easier to detect and therefore punish. Everything is crystal clear in one's chat log(s). I don't think I have to pinpoint the type of behaviour in your logs that got you suspended.
Heñkka (EUW)
: So talking is still greater offence than game-breaking griefing.
> So talking is still greater offence than game-breaking griefing This isn't offence Olympics. Breaking the rules will result in a punishment. Light or harsh, that completely depends on the seriousness of your offence.
: Is there any chance that Riot is going to give us honor progress bar?
I don't think that should be a thing to be honest, so as to avoid grinding honour. > do you all get honor slow or what? Increasing your honour should be (and is) a laborious experience. If we were able to get Honour 5 in a matter of few days, it would defeat the whole purpose of its implementation.
Kyle001 (EUW)
: > Why would you behave more negative after a ban? 14 day ban means you get your account back in 14 days, so you have 14 days to just make a new account and run it down 14 days straight ... Specially if the ban is unjustified ... Not saying I do this, just explaining some people might want to take 14 days revenge, not everyone reacts the same to a ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyle001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rZYmOxgE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T22:57:03.082+0000) > > 14 day ban means you get your account back in 14 days, so you have 14 days to just make a new account and run it down 14 days straight ... > Specially if the ban is unjustified ... > > Not saying I do this, just explaining some people might want to take 14 days revenge, not everyone reacts the same to a ban. If someone wants to waste their time running it down on multiple accounts in an attempt to stick it to Riot, then I guess they have way too much free time on their hands. Needless to say, they'll probably get banned on those accounts as well.
ShacoΣmurf (EUNE)
: Permament for talking like 10-12 times on league chatt
Racism is highly frowned upon and results in a severe punishment (instant 14-day suspension). Since you got hit by a permanent suspension, you must have been penalized before. Therefore, the ban is justified.
: Oh look at all the white knights here haha . It's like a magnet for them . Can't help it right ? Did you stay a second and think about half of those punishments being handed over wrong detected 'toxic' behaviour ? And how it ruins someone's entire season for it ? Guess not . Keep boasting yourself with that honor 5 BS , until the amazing Riot Punishment System gets to you too . Trust me , won't take long , just wait for it .
> [{quoted}](name=CheeseSlicer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6aamsisq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-04T13:31:14.632+0000) > > Oh look at all the white knights here haha . It's like a magnet for them . Can't help it right ? > > Did you stay a second and think about half of those punishments being handed over wrong detected 'toxic' behaviour ? Wrongly punished players can have their punishments rescinded. That's one of many reasons why you have access to support.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: yeah but you can't express opinion ???? , like you can't ask someone else to point someone toxic behaviour cause is flame , that means if someone acuse you for being a public person in an important job and if you abuse the function to steal no one else than police can blame you for your behaviour , is same into this game ,if someone did something wrong why you can't ask for justice??? , what's wrong in that , i would understand if you assault people but if you say one time on the end of the game i think it shouldn't harm !
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zwEhETPx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-04T10:41:24.811+0000) > > yeah but you can't express opinion ???? Of course you can, but you cannot abuse others in the process. > if someone did something wrong why you can't ask for justice??? , what's wrong in that You can do that by reporting a player.
CrimsonRag3 (EUNE)
: That means you can't say anything in this game . Welcome to dictatorship . Where's the liberty to talk ? If everything you say can be found as a flame , bad behavior and other things .... for real now , everyone knows you can't be flower-power , but this is exaggerated
> [{quoted}](name=YiMainOtp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zwEhETPx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-04T08:27:51.627+0000) > > That means you can't say anything in this game . Welcome to dictatorship . Where's the liberty to talk ? That's not what that means at all. You drew the wrong conclusion. If insults and toxic behaviour are the only way you know how to communicate with other people, then I guess your whole "they've taken away my liberty to talk to others" does make sense. If that's the case, however, then maybe that's for the better. > If everything you say can be found as a flame , bad behavior and other things .... No, it cannot. Don't extrapolate.
Hοpe (EUNE)
: Chat Restricted
> So i just got 10 games chat restricted because people are so ofended Because you broke the rules.* > Me: hi Somenerdinhismamasbasementnogfvirginthatisgoingtodieyoungbyarockinahead: IM OFFENDED REPORT And that report won't do anything. Quite simple. --------- Also, are you suggesting (based on your incoherent rambling) that acting like a normal human being and not insulting others is extremely difficult because "_we're not kids anymore_" and "_this is a toxic community_"? Not to mention that we can't have a normal discussion when you're driven by your emotions and presenting nothing but ad hominem claptrap. I understand that you're upset over your punishment (especially since it will prevent you from getting all the rewards), but calm down and be rational.
: Thank you for taking the time to dive into this, really appreciate it!
> [{quoted}](name=Best PC Gamer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlFZaxEM,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-03T12:02:57.559+0000) > > Thank you for taking the time to dive into this, really appreciate it! You're very welcome :). {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Yes, but are those harder to detect offenses not precisely the types of offences that people commit to obstruct and/or elicit a verbal response from others (who then are way more likely to be punished)?
> [{quoted}](name=Best PC Gamer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlFZaxEM,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-03T11:53:22.039+0000) > > Yes, but are those harder to detect offenses not precisely the types of offences that people commit to obstruct and/or elicit a verbal response from others (who then are way more likely to be punished)? That is, essentially, irrelevant, because no amount of explaining can condone negative behaviour. If someone is intentionally trying to ruin your game, all you have to do is report them and move on. Reacting to their actions by projecting a similar behavioural pattern doesn't make you any different from them. Both instances are at fault in that case and should be punished accordingly.
: I do agree that verbal negativity might be reduced by this system, but that is not the only type of obstructive behavior that plagues this community. Non-verbal negative behavior is still quite pervasive, in particular the kinds that are harder to detect (one example I read about is "soft" inting).
> [{quoted}](name=Best PC Gamer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlFZaxEM,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-03T11:42:01.039+0000) > > I do agree that verbal negativity might be reduced by this system, but that is not the only type of obstructive behavior that plagues this community. > > Non-verbal negative behavior is still quite pervasive, in particular the kinds that are harder to detect (one example I read about is "soft" inting). Yes, due to the nature of said offences. They're harder to detect, thus making it more challenging to come up with a system that will **effectively** deal with them. However, there are certain security measures in place and they are doing their best to justly punish those who break the rules. While certainly not as effective as the system that pertains to verbal toxicity, we cannot disregard their contributions.
: I cannot find any publication by Riot on this matter. Do you have data on that?
> [{quoted}](name=Best PC Gamer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlFZaxEM,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-03T11:27:46.841+0000) > > I cannot find any publication by Riot on this matter. Do you have data on that? https://i.imgur.com/ZIca2YK.png ######(horrible preview ._.)###### ######[Source](https://en.volu-eu.org/pbkb_general_user_view.php?art=12) (section 4), with other references listed below.######
: Thank you for your contribution, I will try to clarify: Nowhere am I saying that jerks should get special treatments, just that the current policy might not be improving the behavior of these jerks. Also, positive players might be negatively impacted by these very same policies. An example is a player who is sitting at honor 5, who expresses his genuine fear of playing anymore games https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qVAWRAAK-i-just-got-a-bit-of-a-fear-to-play-games
> [{quoted}](name=Best PC Gamer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FlFZaxEM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-03T11:19:44.950+0000) > > Thank you for your contribution, I will try to clarify: > > Nowhere am I saying that jerks should get special treatments, just that the current policy might not be improving the behavior of these jerks. The current system boasts high reform rates.
: The coddling of the league community
What safe space? Acting with decency and not throwing your toys out of the pram is par for the course for anyone of sound mind. All you have to do is not be a jerk towards others. No one likes jerks in real life, so why should they be given a special treatment online?
Kurotsu (EUW)
: I just got a bit of a fear to play games
> Now I was reported many times for not building XYZ item or just because, you know, random senseless reports. Reporting people just for the sake of reporting someone isn't effective. There has to be an actual offense present for a person to get punished. What you listed here are baseless reports that won't do anything, as challenging the status quo, when it comes to build paths, is not against the rules (provided you're actually trying to win your games). ---------------------- Basically, there's no need for you to worry about your account's status, as long as you're not doing anything that could potentially cause trouble or disturb other players' experience of the game.
YuKéR (EUW)
: So funny if this happened on the korean server everyone would get some kind off ''gift'' while people on the EUNE and EUW get shit and clash is canceled 2nd time funny company worth milions of dollars/euros. Again the only thing u will do is say ''sorry'' and think this is okey, for me this is not okey. Lets wait again to the next clash where it will be canceled once more gj riot games <_<{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=YuKéR,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=8vKLnvUG,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-02T02:36:57.133+0000) > > So funny if this happened on the korean server everyone would get some kind off &#x27;&#x27;gift&#x27;&#x27; while people on the EUNE and EUW get shit and the clash https://ms.yugipedia.com//a/a8/PotofGreed-EN-Anime-GX.png
: This is a joke and why im no longer playing league.
May we take a look at your chat log(s)? No point discussing hearsay. > Sick of this trash company enabling people who are toxic and punishing players who get annoyed by trolls, flamers etc. In what way are they "enabling" toxic people to be toxic, while punishing people who get "annoyed" by them? Toxic behaviour is punishable, we all know that. It's happening all the time (just look at Boards). However, when people scream at the top of their lungs that Riot is punishing people for being annoyed by other players, they like to omit one crucial thing: their own behaviour. It's as if your behaviour no longer counts, just because someone else initiated a dispute. That's not how it works. Both instances are at fault in that case and should be punished accordingly. You were given the tools to mute toxic players - use them. > No wonder league is dying. Unsubstantiated claim. > Riot as a company has no clue how to deal with people and just dish out bans based off of a stupid algorithm that can be abused by toxic groups. This also shows that your understanding of their system is null. It **cannot **be abused by toxic groups because it doesn't benefit them in any way.
111182 (EUW)
: how i see if im climbing or not
You cannot see your honour progress as the system is intended to work like that. You can, however, check your current honour and checkpoint status.
GYLDA (EUNE)
: adults dont flame? just look at all the famous league streamers and they get away with it Tyler1 got clout with being toxic and now riot makes more money out of it...
> [{quoted}](name=GYLDA,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UuKGwGzK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-30T17:59:42.242+0000) > > adults dont flame? just look at all the famous league streamers and they get away with it Tyler1 got clout with being toxic and now riot makes more money out of it... Yes, except a couple streamers aren't representative of every single adult in League of Legends. It's a really bad and intellectually dishonest comparison. Also, who are these unspecified people getting away for unspecified reasons?
: TROLLS !!
Of course they're interested in reports, which is why this game hasn't turned into a giant hell hole - which it would be if it wasn't for all the safety measures in place. However, they can't just snap their fingers and magically make every single troll disappear. That's not how things work. They're not aiming for perfection because perfection is unattainable. Your reports do matter, so don't fall under the false impression that they're being disregarded, just because you happen to stumble upon a troll or two every now and then. League has a huge playerbase - keep that in mind.
: Fix your stupid Punishment System
I don't see a reason for you to get chat restricted over this, but that's why you, as a player, have every right to contact support and sort this out with them. They will give you a more detailed explanation and maybe even revoke the punishment, provided that this whole thing was actually a mistake. No system is perfect and false positives exist.
H1SD (EUNE)
: wait what is your name lmao
> [{quoted}](name=3 D,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fEiopTAF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-23T04:56:49.517+0000) > > wait what is your name lmao {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: Hello, who is suspendet unjusty again...?
Showing your chat log(s) would help us accurately determine the cause of your punishment. Working with nothing but a partial side of the story won't really get us anywhere, even though the general idea of what might have happened is present.
MattBGIYI (EUNE)
: Riot judgement system is a joke
What you just said is completely incorrect. First and foremost, the number of reports is irrelevant. One report or 3 reports, the outcome is the same: you will trigger an investigation. > you get insta penalty a few seconds after the game Then you obviously deserved it, since punishments are handed out to people who keep displaying negative behaviour throughout an extended period of time. I'm assuming you flamed them back and thought that was justified because they were the ones who initiated the whole thing, right? > You report them for verbal abuse and negative attitude but it doesn't matter. It does.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I have been thinking about bans
Because longer punishments aren't as effective as you think. If anything, they're allowing you to break even more rules before rightfully being hit by a permanent ban hammer. Besides, you're supposed to feel your final punishment, not just create a smurf and wait it out.
: Banned for not replying to the toxic player ?
If you want us to help you understand what triggered your punishment, you'll have to give us your chat log(s).
NirZari (EUNE)
: Cool idea for league of legends toxic players..
Why do you need a warning that you're being too toxic? You should know when your behaviour is becoming problematic. Isn't that common sense?
Yai Kuzo (EUNE)
: Thats so sad cause it was first time when i lost control...
> [{quoted}](name=Yai Kuzo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HHMt9rgI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-06T19:25:24.974+0000) > > Thats so sad cause it was first time when i lost control... You don't usually get chat restricted based on one game. Your punishment is the result of your negative behaviour throughout an extended period of time. > Is this reason when they started flame me and i cant tell them anything? It doesn't matter who started it. Mute them and focus on your game. Flaming them back means you're breaking the rules.
Gabresol (EUW)
: Riot has too much mercy
> Remove the chat restrictions! The players won't take the wanring anyway! Actually, the reform rates after the very first punishment are pretty high, which means that the majority of people do take their warnings seriously.
d3mb4t4 (EUW)
: Who is thinking in the Riot headquarters and when?
> Now the adc is playing alone in the lower elo, because Riot gave a "tool" to all the other "tools" in our community to ruin even more games and be even more toxic. That's a horrible correlation. If someone if underperforming on Pyke, they will keep dropping (granted they're constantly playing Pyke). You, however, won't be drastically affected by this, since you're not always playing with Pyke. By the same token, every game which has a Pyke in the enemy team should be an easy win for you. So that kind of offsets it. Besides, you can always ban him if he's bothering you that much. However, it's not Pyke's fault (nor Riot's) that people can't play him properly and are forcing him in ranked games just a few days after his release. I also don't understand the part with toxicity. > For example Pyke can be disabled in bronze and silver on the position of support and this way adc's will actually have some chance at getting a real support. But nobody is thinking about that, all they think is about the money. Another ad hoc correlation which doesn't make much sense.
Volcan (EUNE)
: i got banned with out telling any bad word when actually my suport trolled and sarted flaming me
> i got banned with out telling any bad word Bad words are not the only thing that can get you suspended. Your chat log is brimming with negativity and annoying/abusive behaviour.
SEKUMO (EUW)
: £300 Account PERMAbanned for ridiculous chatlog.
> £300 Account PERMAbanned for ridiculous chatlog. > Waste of money on this trash game Spending money on League is completely arbitrary. No one forced you to buy their content. You can only blame yourself for losing all of it, cause your chat logs are teeming with negativity.
TrAvEl99 (EUNE)
: 14 days suspension
I guess someone didn't think your homophobic slurs and "friendly" banter were that funny.
: Please help! I got ganged up by French people and they all agreed to report me
> The report system is not flawless and might just ban me for having too many reports The amount of reports is irrelevant. One is enough to trigger an investigation. As long as you're not breaking the rules, you're fine.
: Perma ban just because of one game where i was "toxic" compared to the other hundrets of games
> "I cant do shit now bc of you" then i knew i would lose my promo and typed "%%%" "got" i know its not cool to say that but to get a perma after he trolls me so hard to make me angry which he did ? Other people breaking the rules shouldn't be your incentive to do the same. What you said to that person is simply horrible and worthy of a permanent suspension. Even if you hadn't been punished before, this kind of behaviour would have given you an instant 14-day account suspension. That's how serious your offence was. Also: > Perma ban just because of one game Keep in mind that your suspension is the result of your negative behaviour throughout an extended period of time.
Show more

Bianca Colt

Level 231 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion