: Of course my rank is irrelevant. However calling a champ your "main", until you don't have a good couple hundred of competitive matches, through at least 2 seasons - with an above average performance (it's your main after all) - is a bit funny, if you're catching my drift. I do get that you feel that you're a main, but you're not, trust me on this one. If you wish to see how a "main" looks, feel free to check me out on op.gg or anywhere. You'll understand my point. And looking back at your previous point, the one stating that I don't play kata. You have a total of 90 matches with her on your account. I have 68 only on the main, while using her as a mid comfort pick on multiple smurf accounts. I'm pretty sure I have more lifetime matches on her.
I say its my main for this reason https://gyazo.com/ba8643424a9b7a983d8e7477748be2b2 + - 180 matches with kata
: https://imgur.com/zMUgyBf
I started playing league at season 8 I made my first 10 games learning kat on a rankeds ( thinking it wont be that difficult ) I was wrong. I've played most of my rankeds at begining of the season 8 and later on I stop playing rankeds and only played normal games. In the preseason I did a few rankeds but not much... Wait a minute, why im even explaining this to you. My previus rank has nothing to do with our conversation. Its stupid actually when you don't know how to reply so you take screenshot of my s8 rank hahah Having a higher rank does not make you have more reason than others, well at least in the topic of skins.
: But kata just got a visual update..... Actually a full vgu. How hard is it to understand that she is fine as she is. If you don't like her, play smthn else.
Yeah she is fine, but her skins are bullshit Need an improvement or atleast riot make better skins for her I like the mechanics so I will still play this champ, its my main after all. Since you dont play kata that often, you dont give a shit. But the fact is kata and most of the champs of league of legends are far behind 2019 standards So stop beeing an idiot and instead help so this game has changes.
: You're an OTP kata. good, I get it. https://imgur.com/v22RS4L what does this make me then ? Not sure if you know this pile of pixels, https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvvM7KnP37XRd2fwgY162ataguvmD9mJXDThlJq9CRI8DoAgy03Q but he hasn't gotten any skin for over 1400 days. He's currently the first on the list, with the oldest "latest" skin out. Kata literally just got her VU, she looks fine. There are champs far worse, that even if aren't popular, should receive some love.
Whats the problem? I don't get it, they should start making skins / visual updates for champions that need it. You can't say kata no cuz other champs need more. Kata still needs a skin or a visual upgrade. Riot can do both things (update udyr and kata). Instead they make skins or visual updates for ezreal... champ that is popular with alot GOOD of skins... that why I hate this and I maked this post. I think this way, if kata gets a good skin or visual update, - 1 champion worry about. Next time for example Morde, - 2 champs to worry about. ... If this %%%%ing comunity was united, now a days all champs would be fine. But no, when a person wants changes there is always someone who desagrees cuz you guys are so selfish, think with your heads, that why riot doesnt bother. Riot cares more about popular champs, cuz those are the ones that people play and more money receive from them.
BooM2003 (EUNE)
: She should probably have guns instead of knives too
that would be interesting to see
: An overall visual update I could see being done (Similar to Ezreal) but like what other people are saying there are a lot of neglected champs. Poor Ivern.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypnotic Orange,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j2RdsIkq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-07T14:20:26.396+0000) > > An overall visual update I could see being done (Similar to Ezreal) but like what other people are saying there are a lot of neglected champs. Poor Ivern. The problem with Ivern almost no one plays it. Its an abandoned champion. When Riot dicide to make changes so people start to play him again, he will get new skins.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Next skins that are coming out are Star Guardian Neeko, Anti-Star Guardian Syndra and a few others that I forgot. I think a Nunu skin
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j2RdsIkq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-07T13:41:43.410+0000) > > Next skins that are coming out are Star Guardian Neeko, Anti-Star Guardian Syndra and a few others that I forgot. I think a Nunu skin neeko really? She just come out and with 1 skin and now she will have one more pff.
GinkØ (EUW)
: so you played 1 or 2 games with kata now you want a skin bruh ??
> [{quoted}](name=GinkØ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j2RdsIkq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-07T08:59:13.224+0000) > > so you played 1 or 2 games with kata now you want a skin bruh ?? I have 256.000 p. with kata, she is my main since I started playing league 1 year ago.
: Wait for your turn buddy, there are champs far more neglected, than kata.
> [{quoted}](name=I have Crabs,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j2RdsIkq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-07T06:12:23.485+0000) > > Wait for your turn buddy, there are champs far more neglected, than kata. Im waiting for a year and nothing, thats why I write this post. Im a otp kata player and im getting boring playing with a modified base skin Yeah sure that they are champs more neglected than kata, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't need a skin or a visual update. So instead of ezreal or miss fortune skins why not make skins for champions that actually need one?
Rioter Comments

Blaster2050

Level 105 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion