Hikarî (EUW)
: I need help. My account is stuck
Is this with your account or client? did you try a different computer or a different account? did you try to repair the client?
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: Looking For Straight people for my club
This should become a meme. EDIT: wrong post
: trust me im not triggered at all mr so honorable ;3 and to show you im not ill just stop replying to you <3 have fun everybody loves you and ur funny content and jokes keep it up babe :* gl it was a pleasure to talk to you my love
Never said i was honorable nor did i imply simply stating facts babe. Whoops i did it. {{sticker:cass-cry}} {{summoner:14}}
: ur so funny <3 calling me babe cause my name says princess aww yis im ur baby and ill love u forever since im the only one whos ever gonna waste time on you BABE ur such a sexy and attractive eboy oh my lord <3
Jesus christ your offended to the maximum level. basically everyone in my work says to each other and ive gotten used to say it even in different places. its all jokes.because we can take jokes. we say to guys even. i mean even last game i played enemy zed was flaming and i was calling him babe. And then you resort to personal attacks. another point that proves youre triggered. {{summoner:14}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: i hope u find alot of people for ur club honey u deserve it <3 really everybody loves u passive aggresive offended little guy ._. <3 mwahs lots of love for u baby
how can i be offended babe? im not the one that cant take a simple joke. be it a funny joke or not, you still took time out of your day to respond to a joke that clearly got you triggered. so please tell me babe how im the one that offended <3 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rismosch (EUW)
: [You know that you actually get more BE with the new system?](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments) {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Based on my experience this is total BS. I'm level 36 now and literally all ive gotten is 810 BE in each capsule. Now it takes on average 12 games to level up for me (6 wins, 6 losses) and sometimes even more. pretty sure id get more IP with 12 games now wouldn't I? and the fact that the cost of champions and mastery level 6 and 7 uses the same currency makes it even more stupid.
Rioter Comments
: Although I'm behind you in levels for a bit I'm still in the same spot as you, always 810 BE and i don't have all champions, there's still many 4800 and 6300 i need to obtain and since the price is so high it just makes me more and more depressed
> [{quoted}](name=mortalpedro,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0uJahIf3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-18T20:21:27.848+0000) > > Although I&#x27;m behind you in levels for a bit I&#x27;m still in the same spot as you, always 810 BE and i don&#x27;t have all champions, there&#x27;s still many 4800 and 6300 i need to obtain and since the price is so high it just makes me more and more depressed just got another 810 ( 5 champ shard) Feelsbadman.
: How to fix this new leveling system
Yeah im level 35 now and ive only got 810 BE in every capsule up until now. now be prepared for people who will say its better or its the same even though my experience with it has been total bullshit up until now
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: Mastery 7 Token
Cheers for the replies guy {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
joeye797 (EUW)
: NEW PUNISHMENT SYSTEM & NEW PLACEMENT SYSTEM I THOUGHT OF
That would just increase the amount of 'smurfs' in the lower levels. Making league a very bad experience early on and most probably would make them quit the game before even fully experiencing the game.
Rioter Comments
Jelbena (EUW)
: Are custom skins a reason to ban ?
Just be sure to use it on training mode first. When i got custom skins like 2 years ago about 40% of them would completely bug the game. Especially the map textures.
MouSoudaS (EUNE)
: I know mate,so there is no way to take it back?People do mistakes.And also a friend got his account back after a perma ban.
> [{quoted}](name=MouSoudaS,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NUy0ATJf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-13T23:05:32.340+0000) > > I know mate,so there is no way to take it back?People do mistakes.And also a friend got his account back after a perma ban. Its a mistake the first time around. The second time and after is just a pure cancerous player.
jacktjong (EUW)
: Yeah, you have 5 preset pages for every tree, which can't be edited. You can have 2 custom pages max. If you try and customize a preset page, it will ask if you'd like to make a copy of the page to a custom page. But if you have 2 custom pages already and try to edit a preset page it won't ask if you want to make a copy because you don't have room to place the copy. Also, Riot will probably add buying runepages again soon so you can have more custom pages.
> [{quoted}](name=jacktjong,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=QbjNG1Nj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-13T19:15:11.511+0000) > > Yeah, you have 5 preset pages for every tree, which can&#x27;t be edited. You can have 2 custom pages max. If you try and customize a preset page, it will ask if you&#x27;d like to make a copy of the page to a custom page. But if you have 2 custom pages already and try to edit a preset page it won&#x27;t ask if you want to make a copy because you don&#x27;t have room to place the copy. > Also, Riot will probably add buying runepages again soon so you can have more custom pages. No the problem was that i wasnt trying to edit any of the preset classes. I was trying to edit the rune page i already made completely from scratch.
Rioter Comments
: I'm curious as of why you felt the need to dodge for a failed ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=y7qKMUIt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-12T21:09:03.847+0000) > > I&#x27;m curious as of why you felt the need to dodge for a failed ban. Thats not what he said...
DeRoo (EUW)
: * Instead of getting small amounts of IP after each game... * You now get a large amount of BE after leveling up with the chance of Skins/Champions/Emotes & more. The amount you get overall is the same. The type of skins you get is luck. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
> [{quoted}](name=DeRoo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aNEFmAgl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-09T00:21:41.560+0000) > > * Instead of getting small amounts of IP after each game... > > > The amount you get overall is the same. > > {{sticker:sg-poppy}} this is simply not true. my brother leveled up to 31 and got annie and tf. both adding up to around 600 BE. he played 15 games to get to level 31. he would have gotten more than double that in the old system.
: NEW RUNE SYSTEM
store > accessories > rune pages.
: Intended . Either wait a month for a champ SHARD , or buy with RP .
> [{quoted}](name=CheeseSlicer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6lOT1brG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-08T18:01:55.411+0000) > > Intended . Either wait a month for a champ SHARD , or buy with RP . well they just %%%%ed the game for people who are new and people like me who have been playing for 3 years and still dont have 60% of the champions.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: New worlds missions
Clearly I messed up and didn't read how to new missions work (just read they will have weekly missions for anyone who doesn't know). Sorry riot games. And for confusing anyone.
Rioter Comments
Reflesh113 (EUNE)
: Free Ban
And a well deserved ban.
Rioter Comments
: Which E level?
> [{quoted}](name=RaykanGhost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dXUk7wzy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-22T01:10:51.710+0000) > > Which E level? fixed it and I meant 1
Rioter Comments
: Why do League players get triggered by constructive criticism?
: Yasuo rework?
what if his windwall had stacks (max 2-3) but the duration of the wall lowered to about 0.75-1 second?
: Should I buy Kayn or Talon?
just look at my match history with talon Trust me mate once u play him in 4-5 games u can hard carry 90% of games.
  Rioter Comments
iiMaRo (EUNE)
: Can somebody help me?
lots of people complaining about not getting champs atm
: Riot remove the ban from my account
: How can i control salt
Never play a game if you are angry or upset irl. if u do just play aram games until u cool off.
: Spaghetti code is not limited to the game it seems lmao
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=kAyAsLyx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-13T21:36:50.657+0000) > > Spaghetti code is not limited to the game it seems lmao I can confirm. Ive been forced to use Microsoft edge for the past month because on chrome and firefox all I can see are the title of the discussion and not the actual body
Pomek (EUW)
: Help needed and Riot Support is refusing to provide it
Hey man I was exactly in the same boat as u in February but I got my account ban lifted. all I have to say is give them any dates u have for anything. I couldn't play league for about 2 months because my laptop broke and then in the two months I got an email requesting me to change password because I had asked for it (I did not, it was the hacker). give the dates of any emails, and the day u stopped playing. I told riot to look into the ip of the time I stopped playing to to time I changed password (because that's when I the hacking stopped) and I said that should be different from previous games. now I'm entirely sure if they found out like that but its worth mentioning. Best of luck
ÉxiledCake (EUNE)
: I dont want to be a %%%%...im trying to tell ppl that he is a new champion and that it is not a good idea to play him (on ranked!)...for the first time too! but they do...so yeah,i sit and accept my fate. What i can not understand and never did is why when i play something for the first time i play safe try to farm etc etc and when someone from my team picks something for the first time feeds his ass off?
> [{quoted}](name=ÉxiledCake,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tG0W3jF0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-13T18:04:59.057+0000) > > I dont want to be a %%%%...im trying to tell ppl that he is a new champion and that it is not a good idea to play him (on ranked!)...for the first time too! but they do...so yeah,i sit and accept my fate. > > What i can not understand and never did is why when i play something for the first time i play safe try to farm etc etc and when someone from my team picks something for the first time feeds his ass off? Ban him wether ur team says they pick him or not. Its your ban and u can use it on anyone u want :)
Zendral (EUW)
: Riot is suing a mobile game company for copyright infringement, and it's...
Definitely a thumbs up to riot. If I was one of their employees and designed a champion/effect/skin/map and then someone just rips it off I would be so frustrated.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hansiman (EUNE)
: There's no way for you to accurately check this. Riot actually can, and they keep a close eye on the reformation of players based on their penalties. Most people that undergo a single chat restriction reform, and **never** need to get punished again.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=m3NHp3yU,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-07-11T15:18:12.344+0000) > > There&#x27;s no way for you to accurately check this. > > Riot actually can, and they keep a close eye on the reformation of players based on their penalties. Most people that undergo a single chat restriction reform, and **never** need to get punished again. Yup, that's me. I got a chat restriction I believe in season 5 and I never got punished again. I am proof of the ban system being effective.
: I just used {{summoner:7}} on the remaining arguments. They should be close to 100% again. ######meaning: You are absolutely right about everything else you said
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=icX834KM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-12T06:02:46.797+0000) > > I just used {{summoner:7}} on the remaining arguments. They should be close to 100% again. > > ######meaning: You are absolutely right about everything else you said {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > Cleanse is useful in many matchups eg {{champion:90}} Malzahars ult is a surpression, which means it can't be canceled by cleanse. Only QSS can cancel it.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=icX834KM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-12T05:58:09.102+0000) > > Malzahars ult is a surpression, which means it can&#x27;t be canceled by cleanse. Only QSS can cancel it. rip 30% of my argument
: My boi Aatrox gonna get a rework?
They said it might the biggest update to a champion yet
Voidner (EUNE)
: Cleanse
First idea would be too op in a teamfight. 3 seconds for 65% is pretty balanced for a summoner spell imo. Being able to cast cleanse on allies would just make adc's obnoxious to pick off and kill because support would take exhaust and cleanse. Cleanse is useful in many matchups eg{{champion:4}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:45}}
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: Won rp giveaway for NA
Thanks for all the help guys. I'm just gonna give the rp to my online friend. RIP
Rioter Comments
CosmiTech (EUNE)
: perma banned for saying %%% to all players
Deserved. Don't be surprised to get banned when ur a toxic little kid who spams chat
karolmo (EUW)
: This is a waste of time. Why would people do that when they can just buy a botted account with lifetime warranty for $20 on any website. $20 is well worth the time it takes to level up an acc from 1 to 30.
> [{quoted}](name=karolmo,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Pba5bOEJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-09T20:07:55.206+0000) > > This is a waste of time. Why would people do that when they can just buy a botted account with lifetime warranty for $20 on any website. $20 is well worth the time it takes to level up an acc from 1 to 30. this way people keep all their skins though
: 1190 RP on my Perma banned account :(
Show more

BobbyB103

Level 35 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion