: [Platinium 3][Jungler] Looking for team 5v5 ranked
Rioter Comments
: HUD Improvement sugestion
Rioter Comments
: Getting chat restricted?Here is a way to stop it.
Yuh i just got into Diamond elo and that is crazy, no more peaple talking for nothing anymore. Only players in bronze silver gold talking shit to : -Tell their life. -Complain about their last game. -Blame jungler because he lost his lane. -Blame support because he lost his lane. -Try to learn you your champ because he main him & he is challengour with him. -complain to enemy team saying your team sucks -Be toxic at enemy team shouting memes in CAPS & in /all because he is winning. -type a fucking book to someone trying to explain why they lost the fight or what the guy did bad. -Losing time trying to calm down 2 toxic players arguing so he can feel like he has a positive attitude in game trying to solve conflicts. None of this is needed for lol. Only thing you should see in chat is: "Wut" "gj" "noooooo" "ty" "can i take it?" "d --> XX:XX" "nash --> XX:XX" "tp ready" "gg" "bg"
: Zac has only 2 including the upcoming pool party skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=nQZElsVE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-18T21:33:18.402+0000) > > Zac has only 2 including the upcoming pool party skin. Actualy that guy asking for a riven skin is a retard. I've been spamming the forums for a long time asking for Zac skins *because his last & only skin was 2 years 4 monts & 11 day ago* And finaly they make me that skin & the chroma :') so much wait!
: /gg command
that's like the most retarded post i ever seen xD Dude if you dont think it is a good game then don't say it xD If you're too lazy to type "good game" in chat you probably don't think it was a good game so you dont need "/gg" xD
: New champion reminds me of Jabba The Hutt
{{summoner:31}} Reminds me of the new league of legend champion.{{summoner:31}}
nightz110 (EUW)
: New Female Champ
> [{quoted}](name=Zeeshan110,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xE3Qc8yh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-06-18T17:34:58.672+0000) > > Rito pls > Make a new champ that is a female and pls make her based on "Nico Robin" from One Piece > Pls rito do it T.T {{item:3151}} Next champion is a big mouth / fish / monster / Female Eater. Enjoy {{summoner:3}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Jens Cole,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1c0b7HwE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-13T16:44:17.290+0000) > > my tip for you: > don't go ranked > > at least not as soon as you reach lvl 30. This. Biggest mistake new players make and then get stuck in low silver/bronze. Play more and watch more streams related to what you like to play the most (best way to learn fast without losing points yourself).
> [{quoted}](name=SirPanty,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1c0b7HwE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-13T16:50:21.396+0000) > > This. Biggest mistake new players make and then get stuck in low silver/bronze. Play more and watch more streams related to what you like to play the most (best way to learn fast without losing points yourself). **SEASON 2 :** -I did it, i got to 1300 Elo (roughly silver 3) -then i got bored of LoL and played only to troll -Then I realised i was about to seal a highscore of low elo, so i play only to lose (for real) ----> i got to 512 elo (About Bronze 8 if it'd ever existed) -Then i realised how hard i was outplaying all the retards in this elo because THEY didnt want to lose so much they were really that bad so i decided i would climb back the ladder. -So on summer i started tryhardmode winning 2 Elo per game! {{item:2054}} -Finaly at THE LAST HOUR before servers close for Season 3 i won my last game making me go from 1176 elo to 1201 elo -I GOT THE F**KING SILVER'S REWARDS! **SEASON 3** -Doing my 10 ranking games ---> get to bronze 1 ---> Cry a bit. -Go tryhard mode during fucking 3 months but somehow winning 1LP per win & losing 20 per lose (THIS IS REAL) -Finaly i won 26 games steak (no joke) by steps of 2 lp per 2 lp (as Sona with a draven on bot lane) -Get to silver 5 ----> Get to gold 5 in ONE WEEK -First because of the crazy MMR i had i guess. -Then because Silver is Bronze noobs without the trolls, so if you are better you go up. -Then i suck d**k and stay in gold 5 with Lowest mmr you would ever see. **SEASON 4** -Stop LoL & give account to a friend who stays in gold 5 all season *yay* **SEASON 5** -Take my account back and stay in gold 4 like a retard -Get into a platinium ranked team so i decide to tryhard ONE role (jungle) -Discover myself surprisingly good with ZAC and get to plat 2 in about 2 weeks playing him only (And jumping Gold 2/ Plat 4 because of my MMR) {{summoner:17}} **SO DO YOUR GAMES RIGHT AFTER YOU GET LEVEL 30 AND IN SEASON 8 YOU BE PLATINIUM 2!!!**{{summoner:17}}
DELDE115 (EUW)
: CHAMPION TEASER!!!! I REPEAT CHAMPION TEASER!!!!!!!!!
What about : FINALY AN EPIC JUNGLE MOB (like baron or drake) BUT..... MOVING INTO RIVER :D
: The already said they're thinkng about it for your own icon.
> [{quoted}](name=Photos of Ghosts,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=oEHiwFbZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-12T16:26:25.854+0000) > > The already said they're thinkng about it for your own icon. i dont think you understand what i tried to explain ^^'
Melonizer (EUW)
: Will try later if the same happens with Pool Party Leona
> [{quoted}](name=Melonizer,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=EGtj8uOO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-16T10:49:31.130+0000) > > Will try later if the same happens with Pool Party Leona It is the same with "deffender leona" so i guess this is a champion's bugg and doesn't matter what skin {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Melonizer (EUW)
: Looks like her sword is floating
> [{quoted}](name=Melonizer,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=EGtj8uOO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-16T10:48:08.551+0000) > > Looks like her sword is floating Yea that's weard :S
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aosi (EUW)
: I see your point, Rek'Sai can gain vision on all enemies when she lands her Q, if you can't see Barron, could prove to be a problem when using her ability's. I love {{champion:421}} though & I cant wait for her pool party skin :D
> [{quoted}](name=Aosi,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=MNtp5dBh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-15T16:55:27.400+0000) > I love {{champion:421}} though & I cant wait for her pool party skin :D well i find the pool party ugly xD But thanks for helping making this post more visible i main her and that would be like a GAME CHANGING bugg correction. I mean when you can have vision on if baron is fighting with enemy team or not it changes everything for baron countering!{{champion:421}} + Q + {{summoner:4}} + {{summoner:11}} = {{summoner:31}}
: Bug report: demotion
Not a bugg. Regular MMR ---> 1 Lose High MMR --> 2 or max 3 loses. VERY LOW MMR --> you can even be demoted losing at higher than 0 lp (It happened to me i had 23 lp and got demoted {{item:3070}}
: That sounds like an excellent idea! I've always wanted team logos like the LCS teams have. Though it would require to upload tons and tons of files somewhere as numerous teams will be uploading their own. I have a feeling Riot might not offer us this feature. If they could, they probably would have let us upload our own summoner icons/images. It's been ages and none of this has been added yet for reasons known to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Rex Anivius,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PIJ3qZEY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-15T00:10:55.557+0000) > > That sounds like an excellent idea! I've always wanted team logos like the LCS teams have. Though it would require to upload tons and tons of files somewhere as numerous teams will be uploading their own. I have a feeling Riot might not offer us this feature. If they could, they probably would have let us upload our own summoner icons/images. It's been ages and none of this has been added yet for reasons known to Riot. I take as example "TERA Online" When you create a guild you can add a picture in a folder to have it in game as Guild logo. So it doesnt look so hard.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lazo2001 (EUW)
: Aram Crashing
Support ticket : {{champion:9}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:201}}
Lsayu (EUNE)
: It's just you. :)
Lsayu (EUNE)
: Did you even read? Not wanting to offend you, just curious.
I still love you honey {{summoner:31}}
: Ghost game
Nothing, 1) could be servers crashing (it's happening a lot those days) ---> New EUW servers please{{item:3070}} 2) there is a hack which disconnects everyone from a game to make it become a ghost game i hear. That's all i can bring you.
Lsayu (EUNE)
: Ok I'm not going to comment on how much skins Zac should have but just one little bubble to burst: Zac's skins are actually very complicated. Because of his skills, the textures on any given skin would have to stretch etc. -> horror for designing. They might wanted to hold on releasing Zac's skins that were basically recolor until they release chromas which was in the pipeline for some time apparently. Why we didn't see a chroma for Zac yet? I don't know. Maybe they're planning to release a skin? ;)
Yeah i meant it's easy to imagine AWESOME ideas for zac skins! ^^ Also i think the main reason why they dont make zac skins is because he is not played a lot so it would not be worth it (in $) and: oh hell no, not a shitty chroma pack, make a real skin fun that we would like to get :C
Rioter Comments

Butter Than You

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion