: Yup! Life of a jungler basically {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} .
But aaaye, it's all junglers fault and he's so OP lol
: > for instance if you won a slight advance over a tryndamere or a garen, roaming for a drake letting them 3 plates wills et them equal, which in garen's language : impossible to kill It's impossible for them to take 3 plates if you push your wave and roam correctly as I explained. If they have the time to take that much, then it's clearly your mistake for overstaying elsewhere and you'll probably also be missing a lot of minion waves putting you behind in exp and gold. So it's normal that you won't be able to trade anymore with them. > All of this is negated by junglers that dont know timers exist / TP cooldown (360 sec) You're too obsessed with "my jungler is bad, I need to go do it myself". League is a team game where the performance of all 5 players on your team compared to that of all 5 players of the enemy team will decide the result. If your jungler is doing poorly compared to the enemy jungler, you're NOT supposed to be able to magically make up for it. The ones who can relatively act and try to help are mid and bot in the case of drake, and they'll be risking it cause they don't have smite. Same for top + mid for securing herald. Think about it, what you're saying can be said for all roles "Why can't I impact the map as a support main since my jungler is useless? I want a damage buff against monsters and the ability to smite on my support item so I can secure drakes and heralds. I can't stand having bad junglers and not being able to do anything". It sounds silly right? Each role have it's own missions and pressure points. Each one of them isn't supposed to completely make up for the other.
It even counts as a jungler. If none of your laners have priority, it's impossible to take or objectives or invade. > League is a team game where the performance of all 5 players on your team compared to that of all 5 players of the enemy team will decide the result. This explained it really well.
: 80% of top ganks are not relevant, the only situation where it is interesting is when your opponent hard pushes / doesnt even have flash (happens with teemo or darius )
And deleting plates would raise that number to around 95%. Did you even read my comment?
: It's totally normal. It's matchmaking issue. I guess there aren't that many people playing at the time so riot tries to squeeze some random players in. Since some players can be bronze and some plat in same game. Ranked is more serious so they make more effort to put same skill level people together.
There's no issue with matchmaking. It's just like Nami said.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2nJP1kb9,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T13:23:00.103+0000) > > No, if you do 1000 mistakes intentionally, you deserve to be banned. But How could you possibly tell that someone is doing a mistake over and over again intentional? That's the crucial point. You can only really spot the obvious cases. And yes, sadly, this is abusable. But tell me, how do you spot someone who isn't just having a really bad game or even a bad day? > > If you're really so concerned about those people who intentionally help the enemy team, just create a manual support ticket. Like youself said, this isn't really happening often, so just invest the 10 minutes to get an inter banned. > > Your next paragraph only supports that. If you see those people, just create a manual ticket. I've played for 8 years too, and guess what - I see Kayles and trnyndameres dying with ult up, Morganas not using blackshield, Jannas not shielding and many more. You can't just say you saw more toxicity than anyone, that's just flat out dumb to say. Move on, play the game, report them, but don't waste your time like that. > > Your calculation doesn't make sense. What do you wanna say with it? > One player with six accounts isn't equal with six accounts. Same goes for 30 players with 180 accounts in total. They're still 30 players. You can't play on 6 accounts at the same time. > > But it's true: You have "6 lifes". So... What do you want to do against that? Right, nothing. You can't do shit about it. And no, IP-Bans don't exist, making league buy 2 play won't work. > > Like I said, there are cases which do get banned by the system, but it's rare **because a system can't tell if you're doing mistakes intentionally**. Once more: It's hard and really expensive to code a system which detects troll/grief intentional behavior. And yes, RIOT doesn't have the resources to go through thousand of games manually. I don't have numbers, but there are thousands of games of LoL being played every day. Checking those games manually is way to much effort for a group of humans (like a company, which is RIOT). Well i figured out how , the question is how you didn't ... ??? , i will stop here , because i laught in my corner , cause idc if this will get into riot attention or not , either way , i am not that affected ... what ever would happen , not even care about this hate about what i tryed to do ... , because since now i will no longer step to write about this , and those who had big mouth ,and plays euw , and if that's how they really state it is ,since now i will start to show them that i am right , soon . I honestly play of 7 years with breaks between where i did played other games... , and thrust me , troll/grief in last 2-3-4 years become a problem for me , because i been a good player lossing games from stupid reasons... , and that push me to no longer fight that ... , i come back to fight that , and look what happens , the toxicity towards me is there... , well if they don't like that i wanted to fight troll/grief ... , maybe they like me more when i will step to do that , but maybe euw ... ,because 2 days ago a guy from euw step to show himself proud that he have 5 accounts and that he doesn't care that he troll/grief in eune server , which in my opinnion after he dived enemy and threat us that he troll , he was really dumb ,because that's the easiest way to be detected for troll/grief... , which in reality he would get banned if i manually report him , but do you think i care??? , i will not even step to ban such players , i will let them to annoy everyone.Maybe then it will be a real problem for them. And honestly my calcs are real !!!! ,not fake ,analys what i tryed to mean , and then you will understand , that a small problem is actually a bigger problem , doesn't mather he play only 1 account ... , or you making the asumtion that someone as soon as getting a 14 days ban will stop troll/grief ?? . Please i can lvl up in no time a lv 30 account.. , just playing daily quest ,on 10-15 accounts i would in no time make accounts for doing what ever i wish !.
I won't answer anymore, because I can't decipher what you write anymore.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2nJP1kb9,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T11:46:34.555+0000) > > No, it still might not be intentional. If said laner always pushes the wave, runs to the tower, autos it and doesn't even stop when an enemy is near, than yes, that could be called intentional. Just because someone isn't listening to your calls doesn't mean he's inting, trolling or griefing. Maybe he's not even reading the chat. > > It's not easy to detect, and even harder for a system. It's entirely up to how you define griefing / trolling / inting. All those have to be intentional, otherwise it's simply not bannable. And detecting someone who is doing it intentional can be really hard. The only clear examples are when someone just repeatedly runs it down or something like that. And I mean repeatedly, not just comming to your lane once and dying in the process. > > At last: People who grief are getting banned. There's one case on the german boards right now, you see those cases from time to time. so you assume that mistakes are normal , then if i am experienced player and pursuit to do 1000 mistakes intentionally !! , you will point i am a normal player... , i no longer want to tell you about this mather... , because i know very well how what you are saying here is abused ... And if you may have my experience ,you would understand when someone troll/grief , as i seen someone who always haven't step to use e shield on me as adc... , while having capacity to save the game and carry it ... , maybe you don't follow that ,because you watch your gameplay , i follow everything into my games, maybe that's why i see more much troll/grief than everyone , and i manage to stay focus over my game , and to don't be toxic, god knows how i can do that... , but i can... , because i have 8 years into this game ,and seen more much toxicity than anyone ,because i follow it for years , as a good leader in teams .. ,and as someone who was manage to step to save games from loss and to win them ,by myself or with my team coordination , and i can extremly easy to see someone who doesn't work for victory as it should ,and extremly easy for me to even balance his experience in my eyes as player , if he changes his level of gameplay , i notice right away , because i know what he can do , so if someone flame and he step to walk around on map doing nothing or not helping team , i right away understand he punish that guy ,and throught punishing that guy , punish and me for playing this game !! , and maybe someone who just watch his gameplay , will not notice many thinghs which happen around ,but that doesn't means that troll/grief isn't a problem , maybe some of players have no experience to see as much as me.. ,i one have that experience ,and i seen many cases of troll/grief to step away without getting banned 14 days , and i don't even care about that 14 days ban... , as long as that person can return and play again over 2-3 years being ignored by Riot once he maybe ain't get anymore followed by the system !!! , and if 1 player is a troll/grief ,with 4-5 extra accounts ,count him as a troll player with 4-5 lifes multiply by 2... , because he even step to don't get permanent ban once he done that. So let's take for exemple i meet 30 troll/griefers , they can buy accounts , can have more accounts than that , so lets say they have each of them 3 accounts ,which is more than true ,because even i have 7-8... , so 3 x2 6 lifes he can troll/grief in this game !!! , and 6x30=180 of troll grief players , now take in consideration troll/grief is hard to be detected and players not understand what means troll/grief , multiplay that by 500 x , because you can troll more than 500 games without to be detected ,aka master yi case where he troll more than 500 games.. ,and it doesn't mather what number of games someone can succed to troll/grief , even if there are 10 for every time he step to be banned or more than that with a lot .... , the numbers amplify by how many accounts that guy step to have and how much he do that... Is even a small joke to say that 30 players troll/grief into a server... , expect at least 20 000 or more... , because the troll/grief , is random , when someone is angry he step to do that ,there are people which even do that without to be angry necesary in-game because of someone... , they do that from another reason . And i will stop here ,because people no realise how many players this game have.. , and what means to have a system who fails 100% into detecting someone who troll/grief intentionally and visible !! , not even adding other kind of troll/grief behaviours.
> so you assume that mistakes are normal , then if i am experienced player and pursuit to do 1000 mistakes intentionally !! , you will point i am a normal player No, if you do 1000 mistakes intentionally, you deserve to be banned. But How could you possibly tell that someone is doing a mistake over and over again intentional? That's the crucial point. You can only really spot the obvious cases. And yes, sadly, this is abusable. But tell me, how do you spot someone who isn't just having a really bad game or even a bad day? If you're really so concerned about those people who intentionally help the enemy team, just create a manual support ticket. Like youself said, this isn't really happening often, so just invest the 10 minutes to get an inter banned. Your next paragraph only supports that. If you see those people, just create a manual ticket. I've played for 8 years too, and guess what - I see Kayles and trnyndameres dying with ult up, Morganas not using blackshield, Jannas not shielding and many more. You can't just say you saw more toxicity than anyone, that's just flat out dumb to say. Move on, play the game, report them, but don't waste your time like that. > So let's take for exemple i meet 30 troll/griefers , they can buy accounts , can have more accounts than that , so lets say they have each of them 3 accounts ,which is more than true ,because even i have 7-8... , so 3 x2 6 lifes he can troll/grief in this game !!! , and 6x30=180 of troll grief players , now take in consideration troll/grief is hard to be detected and players not understand what means troll/grief , multiplay that by 500 x , because you can troll more than 500 games without to be detected Your calculation doesn't make sense. What do you wanna say with it? One player with six accounts isn't equal with six accounts. Same goes for 30 players with 180 accounts in total. They're still 30 players. You can't play on 6 accounts at the same time. But it's true: You have "6 lifes". So... What do you want to do against that? Right, nothing. You can't do shit about it. And no, IP-Bans don't exist, making league buy 2 play won't work. > and what means to have a system who fails 100% into detecting someone who troll/grief intentionally and visible !! , not even adding other kind of troll/grief behaviours. Like I said, there are cases which do get banned by the system, but it's rare **because a system can't tell if you're doing mistakes intentionally**. Once more: It's hard and really expensive to code a system which detects troll/grief intentional behavior. And yes, RIOT doesn't have the resources to go through thousand of games manually. I don't have numbers, but there are thousands of games of LoL being played every day. Checking those games manually is way to much effort for a group of humans (like a company, which is RIOT).
Canc3rMains (EUNE)
: Banned for 14 days for toxicity?
First off: Yeah, deserved ban. Second: You rarely get notified when someone is punished, if you want I can link you my source (RIOTs support website) Third: > Seems like the system can't work two ways and needs a freaking adjustments, but hey, let's create a new champ while there are more important things to work on RIOT is a company with several departments. And all those departments are responsible for different activities. Now, those who create new champions are definitely not in charge when it comes to the IFS.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Scoliidae,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2nJP1kb9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-02T11:12:06.932+0000) > > By your logic, your post here is a troll. > I went through all of your replies here and read them all. Going by your logic, "making the same mistake over and over is intentional" > Just run your answers through a grammar check. You keep making the same mistakes over and over to the point where it's really difficult to understand you. Considering what you replied down in this thread, you must be doing it on purpose. > > You might say that this is different - but it's not. I am sure you're not even aware of all the mistakes you make when writing - just as many people aren't aware of mistakes they make in League. > > But by your own logic, you should be punished for being bad in English. > So if I said now "People with bad grammar and writing should be banned, Riot has to do something about them!!!" You would tell me I'm crazy. > But it's basically exactly what you're asking here. > Asking for people to be punished for unintentional mistakes they're not even aware of or that they just don't know how to change. there are mistakes they can get aware about !! , if your team mate tells you to stop push and die , and to play freez and defence , that means if you go to push non stop and ignore that , you do mistakes on purpose to loss the game !!! , that's no longer a mistake , is a grief/troll behaviour ,because you atempt to be selfish , to empower enemy players much more stronger ,and to be uesless for your team if you do that and die ,having no capacity to farm. Now the troll/grief amount is based and on what division you are into , and if you look closely every game if someone troll/grief , you would easy spot people who do such stuffs , but in fact ,most of people ignore that , because they can't handle to be chill/calm and to notice who grief/troll , therefore .. this is the reason why people not understand how much troll/grief exists ... , i can watch and i see cases over cases of troll/grief . For me is enought , and is a good reason to talk about with others who experience same issue and see the troll/grief around ,veteran players have a much more easy task to detect who troll/grief , based on them experience ,and how many cases of troll/grief i seen in 7-8 years , i would say that even if i woulded meet 30 trolls every year , the point is there!!! ,Riot doesn't ban troll/grief because have no capacity to analys and punish it ! , and therefore 30 trolls/griefers who can play the next season , it feels important !!!!!!. If let's say last 4 seasons i seen this to amplify ... , then means already 120 troll/grief behaviour i encounter in 4 years ,maybe for some of you doesn't seems important ,but for me it's !!! , because next season , chances for me to meet them again is small but is there... , others will meet them more than sure , and the problem is not just the old grief/troll players ... , is the fact every season someone else step to troll/grief , and this is getting to spread .... , because in reality troll/grief ain't getting removed from this game ! as it should ,by rules broken!.
> there are mistakes they can get aware about !! , if your team mate tells you to stop push and die , and to play freez and defence , that means if you go to push non stop and ignore that , you do mistakes on purpose to loss the game !!! , that's no longer a mistake , is a grief/troll behaviour ,because you atempt to be selfish , to empower enemy players much more stronger ,and to be uesless for your team if you do that and die ,having no capacity to farm. No, it still might not be intentional. If said laner always pushes the wave, runs to the tower, autos it and doesn't even stop when an enemy is near, than yes, that could be called intentional. Just because someone isn't listening to your calls doesn't mean he's inting, trolling or griefing. Maybe he's not even reading the chat. > Now the troll/grief amount is based and on what division you are into , and if you look closely every game if someone troll/grief , you would easy spot people who do such stuffs , but in fact ,most of people ignore that , because they can't handle to be chill/calm and to notice who grief/troll , therefore .. this is the reason why people not understand how much troll/grief exists ... , i can watch and i see cases over cases of troll/grief . It's not easy to detect, and even harder for a system. It's entirely up to how you define griefing / trolling / inting. All those have to be intentional, otherwise it's simply not bannable. And detecting someone who is doing it intentional can be really hard. The only clear examples are when someone just repeatedly runs it down or something like that. And I mean repeatedly, not just comming to your lane once and dying in the process. At last: People who grief are getting banned. There's one case on the german boards right now, you see those cases from time to time.
: Delete Top lane turrets plates
You know what happens when only toplane platings disappear? Noone will ever care about the toplane even more. Why should you gank a lane where there's only a potential kill, but basically nothing more? Second, yeah dragons are important. You want to win, right? So give up your tower plates to help your team secure the dragon, what's the problem? It's not about winning the lane, it's about winning the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bEzgk73G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T23:19:59.048+0000) > > OK, why? Why is it acceptable in dota2 but not in LoL? Are you serious? Dota 2 is buildt around it. Every champ is overtuned, and I mean everyone. Which is why their supports need to be able to do carrying aswell, so they got insane damages. The way the games are played are entirely different aswell. Dota 2 has destroyable terrain (trees), you can't simply back so you need a courier, map is much larger, there is highground and lowground affecting vision. There is a straight up skilltree where you choose 1 of 2 traits when reaching specific levels, you lose gold when you are killed and the best way to travel long distances is spending cash on teleport scrolls. Dota 2 has a way different setup, while LoL in comparison is for special eds kids. But League usually had the gimmick that their supports is mostly there for being a tank, CC, zoning and peel. Abilities to help their team. Look at Thresh, he has a hook, engage, his flay for CC, lantern for shield and save allies and his ult to create some seriously ground control. League's supports has been usually like that. Alistar, Nautilus, Braum, Bard, Rakan and so on and so forth. By trying to change it up so drasticly to add an aditional carry into the mix, who has healing, CC and stealth BUT also has alot of damage which takes the concept of "supports can carry" that is within Dota 2 you are really going to create only distaster. Imagen if Call of Duty suddenly starts to take ideas from Battlefront 2 and starts adding heroes into the picture that is far stronger than normal soldiers. Just because they are both 1st person shooters doesn't mean they blend well. Same with LoL and Dota 2, they are both Mobas, but they sure as hell don't blend well.
> Imagen if Call of Duty suddenly starts to take ideas from Battlefront 2 and starts adding heroes into the picture that is far stronger than normal soldiers. Just because they are both 1st person shooters doesn't mean they blend well What about this comparison? Senna or Pyke aren't just "stronger" than conventional supports in league. Supports are able to carry, they have been able for quite some time now. Why is that bad? Why does this "break the game"? And lastly, what is your understanding for carrying?
Fineeh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zyt7vj6f,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T11:25:03.970+0000) > > Sure, but if you **only** have those 3 dragons, while your enemy has all your turrets, chances are you'll get stomped. Dragons just give you bonus stats, a nice plus for when you already have those stats. > > The Dragon Soul and Elder Dragon on the other hand are another story. They'll be big factors in the new season. But I don't see a problem with that. The problem is low elo where people just refuse to fight over important objectives and instead just commit mass suicide near enemy red buff and give free drakes. (Assuming the other team won't do the same). But in overall, I like it as it forces more to play around objectives,
I know, that's why it will be pretty easy to win in low elo as a somewhat good player. So far I've played two or three games in with the new patch and as you said - it was really easy to snowball, since nobody wanted to contest the dragons. In S9, I had the impression that you were just able to skip a dragon. Now you have to think twice if you want to give the enemies that free dragon. I like it so far.
Ozcuro (EUW)
: Even if you get herald, baron, turrets etc. your chance for winning is still pretty low if the enemy gets drakes first.
Sure, but if you **only** have those 3 dragons, while your enemy has all your turrets, chances are you'll get stomped. Dragons just give you bonus stats, a nice plus for when you already have those stats. The Dragon Soul and Elder Dragon on the other hand are another story. They'll be big factors in the new season. But I don't see a problem with that.
Ozcuro (EUW)
: Honestly, all the changes that was done this season is a joke! Having 100 kills on your team doesn't even matter anymore if the enemy team has the drakes. Whoever get drakes wins the game.
Kills never mattered like that. Sure, being fed is good, but you can run around killing people for 30 minutes and not win the game. You need to get the objectives. Turrets, Herald, Dragons, Barons, Inhibs. Kills just net you gold, but don't give you a direct advantage towards winning the game.
: Gangplank was gutted
To be short: Gankplank wasn't gutted, the best rune still works on him (grasp). Bankplank isn't working anymore yeah, but like you already said.. whatever.
: 2019
Why do you play the game when it sucks?
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: Yo dipshits
Most of those things you addressed work fine for me, but alright. See ya bro
Wolferk (EUNE)
: Why New Patch Dragon Mecahichs Shatters balance to HELL?
Why exactly does league gets faster now? The issues you adressed comes in just really late in the game (Elder Dragon / Dragon Souls) They changed nothing which would decrease the game duration, which currently is at about ~30 minutes if I remember correctly. By that time, Elder / Souls won't even be a thing. > Global strategy will be removed Why's that? Dragons will have more impact later in the game, Herald respawns, Turret platings stay the same.. Teams who play good on a macro level will still be relevant.
: getting an assassin jungler now will end in ff cause he/she can't take dragons fast enough.
So you're saying that for example Kha or Rengar can't do a dragon fast enough? There's more about the game - like ganking, Herald, Turret platings, Turrets, Buffs, .... The first two dragons will be somewhat similar to the dragons in S9, the important part will be the dragon soul, which will only be available later in the game.
ryandub (EUW)
: Officially now a no-skill game?
I think you're giving those drakes too much of an impact. As far as I understand it, you first 3 dragon spawns will be entirely different. You can't get two Infernals for example, the first three dragons won't be all the same. Only the dragons after the third will be the same as the third. If you only concentrate on those dragons, you may lose 2 or even more towers really quickly, since Herald will be respawning. This opens up the map really much for the team who got the Heralds. In addition, just because a jungler can solo the dragon early doesn't mean he will be op. A jungler can only solo a dragon, if his team has priority on either midlane or botlane (or both) and the enemy jungler is topside. If that's not the case, you'll get flanked at dragon and die in the process, essentially leading to a free dragon for your enemies.
Fineeh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7aETvaIb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T14:33:11.724+0000) > > Rage is natural, letting it out on others isn't. > That's behavior you should learn in your childhood, because we don't live like barbaric tribes anymore. It's funny how everyone here express their disgust with some insults now and then and then every single one of you argue in a way that you attack one's personal opinion in such offensive way. I am not saying, and never said that flame is right, all I am saying is that you all are giving it too much meaning when on fundamental level it's the person that gets offended by some stranger that has deeper emotional issues. It's a fact, that using slurs significantly helps to deal with anger and frustration. And as long as there is chat, it will happen. You can use pings to communicate and since there's not really any reason to use chat most of the time, it basically asks for this.
Now, where exactly did I express my disgust with insults? And where did I attack your personal opinion in an offensive way? You see, there's a difference between an argument and offensive behavior. And yes, sometimes people feel attacked by words and that's as natural as hate. And everyone has to learn how to deal with it - by argumenting against, or ignoring it. But not firing back. Personally, I don't care if I'm insulted. You can talk bad about me however you like, it just doesn't matter to me. But others may not be able to deal with getting insulted, just like you stated. Maybe it's because they have some mental issues, maybe they got abused somewhere in the past, and maybe they're just easily offended. Who knows? And honestly, it doesn't matter. Because flaming, even harassing people is just wrong by our societies standards. You may not like it, but it is how it is. You're saying "You all are giving it too much meaning" - but 'we all' are the majority. And the majority more often than not dictates how something is going. Now, you can try to change that. It's no big deal, you can do anything you want. But seriously, some people do get hurt, even by words. > You can use pings to communicate and since there's not really any reason to use chat most of the time, it basically asks for this. Oh, I'm using the chat. I'm telling people when I'll be where, how my jungling route is going to be and what my gameplan is. And for me, it's working. And other than that - I've met a lot of friends through the chat, best example is a firend who I know personally for 6 years, and I met him in league, through the chat. Now, ofc, there are toxic people using the chat for flaming and spreading negativity. And yes, if I see someone doing that, I'm muting them and reporting afterwards. And like I can see here on the boards, it's working. Many people stopped playing, because they got permabanned, even though they thought it would be injustice or whatever.
Morrhen (EUW)
: Simple champions have always been a thing. AP Malphite was for long time a silently OP thing too. A tactical nuke with 30second cooldown ult. Which took barely any skill to play, yet did manage to devastate any squishies. Nasus is a late game champion. The longer game takes, the stronger he becomes. Simple as that. Sorta like Kayle, who isnt a real champion until she hits lvl 11 (sometimes even 16) Instead of maybe focusing their major thread, split the team and push for objectives instead. Nasus cant nuke you out of existence, if half the team keeps him busy while others half is killing their towers and Nexus. I know exactly what you mean. In one of 40 minute games we had Nasus with over 350 stacks, almost full build and 4,3K HP. Fortunately, Nasus players aren't even that common.
Honestly I aim for 400 stacks at 20 Minutes.... lol
Wex0r (EUW)
: i dunno i get about 5 a week depending on how often i play and the quality of players in my games. this is with an average of 2 games per day. I cant imagine there are more punishments going out.
I get way less, even if I play / report more. Look into this: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player > Sometimes (but not always) you will be notified when a player you reported is penalized. The lack of a notification does not mean there was no penalty.
Fineeh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7aETvaIb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T10:06:52.819+0000) > > > > > Following that logic, the system works as intended, and EVERYONE will eventually get banned, if breaks the rules enough times. > > Cheers. Literally EVERYONE given enough time, cuz banning for this is just plainly stupid and I will keep repeating it {{champion:23}} Rage is natural and in this case, not even present, so {{summoner:1}} !
Rage is natural, letting it out on others isn't. That's behavior you should learn in your childhood, because we don't live like barbaric tribes anymore.
XO Mob (EUW)
: I see, finally someone that answers basically anything. But I'm a little confused though. Because the Chat Restriction was a long time ago. Probably up to 1 year or even 2. The 14 day suspension was a couple of months ago or something. And now the ban. As I mentioned earlier I've gotten more than one 14 days suspension and I gotta admit, at the time I was pretty toxic/tilting and yet it took Riot 3 years to permanentely ban me.
There's no actual evidence on how fast the punishments decay, if they even do. But it's kinda known, that you get a chat restriction, then a 14 days ban, and then a permanent one. You got your 14 days a couple of months ago, now you've been toxic again, and you received your permanent one. It doesn't really matter what happened before. I still don't get why people like you just can't mute and report toxic people after the game. Flaming back achieves absolutely nothing, it doesn't calm you down, it's not venting but it actually get's you distracted from the game. If you have the feel to vent, yell in real live, punch your wall, your chair, your table or whatever you like, but don't let it out on other people. It doesn't matter if they have been mean to you. In real live, you don't beat someone up just because he was mean to you. You ignore that said person, or go to the police if they don't stop harassing you. RIOT gave you the tools to do exactly this - mute them and report them after game. You don't receive those instant feedback messages every time someone get's a punishment. Even less, you only receive them in really special cases. But people who flame receive punishments - there are maaaany threads on the boards which show that.
Wex0r (EUW)
: you dont get a message when your under penalty , messages are only for the worthy.
No, not at all. You simply don't get every message from the IFS, regardless if you're under a penalty or not.
: Darius
Darius isn't broken. Another player said, you need to dodge his q and e, because that's where most of his trade potential comes from. If you go into short trades while dodging his Q, he can only get a maximum of 2-3 stacks of his passive onto you. He's really strong if he get's extensive trades, where he's able to fight even after he fully stacked his passive onto you. So don't let that happen. Go in, go out. But ofc, this depends on the champion you're playing. For example, I mostly always do good against Darius with Rengar. But there are many champs which lose against Darius - mainly because he's designed to be a lane bully. If he doesn't bully the lane and he isn't ahead, he isn't really strong in the late game.
: Hi
First off: It doesn't matter what another player does in your game. You are responsible for your actions, regardless how others behave. You flame, you get a penalty. And honestly, you wrote more than you played the game. It should be the other way around. If someone is being rude, just mute him and report him after the game. But there's no need to respond or report-calling. > but in the end im the one banned You don't know if the others got a penalty too. Maybe they did receive a ban, maybe a chat restriction just like you. But again: It doesn't matter. The system is working. You see it's working by the many threads here on the boards, which cry that their ban wasn't deserved. You only received a chat restriction. That's the first tier. If you proceed to be toxic, you'll receive a 14 day ban and after that a permanent one. And yes, your chatlog is seen as toxic by the system. You're namecalling other players, indirectly telling them they're bad, you're constantly telling how you'll be reporting people, tell them to "grow up". It's not severe, but it's still offensive behavior. And RIOTs system punishes offensive behavior really strict, just like you noticed. So my advice for you: Just stop any mocking / toxic behavior, don't write stuff because of your feelings.
carotSLO (EUNE)
: PBE and HONOR SYSTEM
> and once you get a report you drop from honor lvl 3 to 0 No, once you get punished you drop to honor 0. Basically means that if you've been toxic, your excluded from rewards bound to the honor system like the PBE or season end rewards.
eziowar (EUW)
: no he did not got punished, causse i had reported him, but i got no notification about his punishment. i know i was wrong too. but i said it unfair cause riot did not consider my game after game after game keeping patience in the storm of toxicity and trying to calm others. and just 1 game i lost patience and they punished me, though i still think calling someone "mofo" is severe crime where calling somebody "nub, idiot" cause he called me "mofo" is nothing compared to that. and i know why i got punished and he did not, cause game's report system broken, here if someone not much toxic but other teammates collectively gang report him he will be punished, but if single person reports someone though he was super toxic but he probably wont be punished at all. in my game that toxic jungler ganked other lanes, and told them to report me, as he helped them in game, others "helped" him in return , by rgang reporting me.
> no he did not got punished, causse i had reported him, but i got no notification about his punishment You don't get the notification every time. > and just 1 game i lost patience and they punished me Now you know one game of toxicity ist enough. Learn from your mistake and suck it up for this year. Just don't make the same mistake again next year and you're good. > i still think calling someone "mofo" is severe crime where calling somebody "nub,idiot" cause he called me "mofo" is nothing compare to that I agree with you. What your jungler did was worse, but that doesn't justify your behavior. Like the support said: They're looking at each case individually. It doens't matter what someone else did, only your actions matter. And you lost your cool and insulted another player, which is never okay to do so.
eziowar (EUW)
: how can i take some steps against this unjustice
What in your eyes exactly is injustice? Riot declared that if you get a punishment, you'll lose your honor level. And ranked rewards are locked behind honor level 2. It was clear 3 years ago. It's still clear up until this day. I guess that you think it's unfair that you got your punishment, although you just replied to your jungler which was toxic to you? Well you didn't just reply, you flamed him back. And that's toxic behavior. You could have protected yourself while not using negativity, but you didn't. You could've just muted your jungler, but you didn't. You fought back, and now you got punished. It's likely that your jungler got punished too, but we'll never know. Where in your case is injustice? EDIT: You commented on another comment, just let me reply there too. Wait for it, we don't need to discuss at two different places.
: Check the screenshot, I am continuing to do this and where is the ban on that account?
I checked it. Maybe people aren't reporting you at all, who knows. Where is your response on my arguments? EDIT: Scores like 1/4 0/3 are completely alright. And still: A system like you proposed wouldn't detect the case in your screenshot.
Evyi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6EVa2lUd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T10:49:52.732+0000) > > RIOTers almost never appear in the boards, so the chance of that happening is really damn low. > Even if one would appear it's most likely that he couldnt do anything. > > Emissaries are volunteers, and as far as I know the volunteers choose their members by themselves (at least on the German boards). > On the german boards there's a stickied thread through which you can apply to be a volunteer, and other volunteers will decide if they take you or not. > > I don't know if it's like this on the english board, but I'd look for a thread like described, if I was you. I founs this really useful Thank you so much 😘
Always happy to help! :) Good luck on your way to be a volunteer.
: Apparently not, here is a screenshot from my alt, with which I am (more or less) terrorizing the ranked players. https://gyazo.com/5883a8729865e0571fbd5b40b5cc783e
A system like you proposed wouldn't detect that case. In addition, scores like that are no reason to ban someone - unless it's clear that the person is inting and is not on a crazy losing streak. It is really hard to find cases that are actually intentionally feeding, by the amount of games played in total. But I do agree, constant scores like 0/8/0 should be banned by a system, at least if there are similar scores like that for the majority of games. But honestly, almost noone ints every game. The dangerous / problematic players are the ones who play normal and just int once every 10 games or something like that. Because that's inting which is extremely hard to detect for a system, but this behavior is in fact toxic.
Evyi (EUW)
: How i can be emissary member in the boards?
RIOTers almost never appear in the boards, so the chance of that happening is really damn low. Even if one would appear it's most likely that he couldnt do anything. Emissaries are volunteers, and as far as I know the volunteers choose their members by themselves (at least on the German boards). On the german boards there's a stickied thread through which you can apply to be a volunteer, and other volunteers will decide if they take you or not. I don't know if it's like this on the english board, but I'd look for a thread like described, if I was you.
: Yet again, you are completely incorrect. I did not use Dale Kelly to excuse my arguments, I used him as an example to show you that having a mental disorder IS an "excuse" since you believed otherwise. In no way shape or form did I compare ADHD and Sexsomnia, did I? No. So what I will ask you is will you start making arguments of decent quality that have actual value or are you still going to be wasting my time when I receive your next load of bullshit?
I never said that I didn't believe otherwise, but this argument is not about that anyway. But since you don't wanna reply to the crucial parts and arguments anyway, it's completely useless to argue. Have a good life.
: The reason i posted this is that i realize i can sometimes be obnoxious in certain position and its rare that i do that,and i really hate that about myself,and i immediately apologize to the other person,because i had no right to say ``f you`` in lobby the first thing i say when we all join is we got this guys we got this,in game i slip its rare but i still slip,i dont wanna slip and be punished for it,how do you deal with that inner demon,i wanna know so i dont slip,i started slapping pillow that is next to me and it helped 95% of the time,but those 5% is that what worries me
I feel you man. That frustration can get out so easily. And it's right there. If you're really worried, just deactivate the whole chat. RIOT gave us the option to do so i think this year. But I guess that's not an option, right? It certainly wouldn't be for me. Maybe instead of writing something, say it out loud. Say it like that player could hear you, say it directly. Maybe that helps? I catch me doing that sometimes, so it might work. Oh and btw, for the MMO part: I'm playing a lot of Guild Wars 2, and my experience is that a lot of players are only toxic in competetive content like PvP or raids. 'Normal' PvE comes (mostly) with a really good environment. But for the toxic environments like PvP, people complain a lot on reddit and official forums, because there is so much toxicity and not enough banning.
Declined (EUNE)
: Yeah.... I apologize for his behavior on behalf of the Danish people, fortunately he represents an infinitesimal portion of the Danish population. If he's going to use the Language as an excuse, we'll be sure to correct him. I assume you were able to either understand or translated my previous message.
Yeah, I visited denmark a lot and I eventually started to understand some things. Still had to take google to help me though :D But don't worry. In every nation there are people like him, so it doesn't really matter where he's from.
Vilner (EUW)
: Hi Honestly... I totally understand your logic, and you make a very good job of explaining things! I totally agree that all of this basically didn't actually cause anything positive in the game. I think everybody can see that. However, I also think that a lot of players that are generally good, well behaving players, can recognize the frustration from certain games and the resistible urge to communicate said frustration. To me, the response that I got from Riot support, tells me that there is to be absolutely no tolerance what so ever for any of this, regardless of the circumstances or basically anything. This is the part that I simply don't understand. I am very interested in figuring out where the limits lie. I was actually very surprised to find out I had received a chat restriction, as I was certain I had stayed within the limits of "acceptable conduct". Are they going to punish, probably a vast majority of their player base?
Well yeah, they have basically no tollerance with toxic behavior and I can even understand their point of view. This zero tolerance is kind of necessary if you want to influence the behavior of a community. If they acutally make some exceptions, for let's say report-calling, people will always be like "oh so i can ask others to report people but I can't tell my teammate that he's a bullshit player?" and this goes on, you make one exception and people always want another. This doesn't even have to correlate, more often than not people don't see connections throughout some objectives - or they make connections where there is actually no correlation. There are similarities to tyler1s case: He got an ID-Ban, meaning every account which can be associated with tyler1 will be permanently banned immidiately. They reverted this ID-Ban after some time, meaning he can create new accounts and he can actually play again. All of the previously banned accounts still stay banned. And what's the conclusion? Many of other permanently banned players take this case as an argument to negate their own ban, although tyler never reverted an account ban. But the connection is still made by some players. > However, I also think that a lot of players that are generally good, well behaving players, can recognize the frustration from certain games and the resistible urge to communicate said frustration. Definitely. **Everyone** get's upset because of a game sometimes. That's just human nature actually. But it's actually really important to not let this frustration out on other people because that will only create more frustration, a bad environment and in case of League, most likely a loss because many will start to argue and stop playing. But it's not easy, for sure. I guess you just have to train it, and if you really can't stand it, mute people or even deactivate the whole chat. Sometimes I feel the urge to just wash some players head through the chat because some players are so stuck up, but I just mute them instead. I force myself to do that, and it actually helps me to just forget the frustration after some time, because I don't see that person typing anymore. I never feel the urge to write something to bad players though, so I don't know. But if you got that urge you can't just 'ignore them' like toxic people - I'd recommend to actually ask them if something is wrong, give them **subtle** tips, and stuff like that. Don't give them the feeling that you're looking down to them - but that's really a hard way to deal with it. > Are they going to punish, probably a vast majority of their player base? No, not at all. Soft-Flaming in chat is often not really punished, at least in my experience. What I mean with Soft-Flaming? Just burst out in one, or max 2 messages, after that remain silent. And don't write something threatening, insulting or anything. Don't make it connectionable to other players. I don't know the numbers, but I guess a lot of players just stay silent for the vast majority of games. People who flame just stand out a lot more than people who remain silent. Sou may think to yourself Wow, every game one toxic person in ten games (total of 10), but what's about those other 80 teammates and enemies that were not toxic? I for my part just shittalk in chat sometimes because it's fun and it is kind of like a vent. But I only do it, when I'm with friends. And even then, I mostly just vocalize my grief through discord. And I think my the only ban I received was in season 2 or 3. Honestly, just don't openly attack a player, that even means denouncing them in form of asking others to report said player. EDIT: And maybe an interesting thing I heard but got no direct sources on; The IFS is able to "learn". It takes the reports which players create and saves words which could be offending. So, if a lot of people report players for writing "ez", the system may actually start to punisch people for writing that.
: Obviously. If we didn't everything would end in chaos!! Can you imagine what kind of sick, twisted mind those people must have for simply enjoying things and not getting worked up over minor issues? They are society's downfall.
I really can't imagine that people like him get a disco nunu every second game. I wouldnt have the endurance to get upset about so many unnecessary things lol
: Ofc we do understand. Go AFK and ruin the match for 4 other players and get 5 min leaverbuster. Say the word id.iot and get permabanned.
I guess you don't understand the whole range of the subject. Flaming can ruin the whole mood for 9 other people in the game, which can affect more than one game. Someone who goes afk is only able to ruin your game once. For people going afk more frequently, the penalties get harder. In addition, being afk can have different reasons: Internet connection problems (in several forms as provider specific problems or even stuff like earthquakes), power failures, organic failures (strokes, blackouts, etc.), being called to get food, ragequitting. Only the last two examples are really banworthy, the others are not intentional (although they are more likely to occur). Being toxic is almost always a choice.
: I'm still waiting for the realism aspect of your argument. You're comparing shitting on a table in public to exchanging rude words with someone out of your control on a game. Kinda (extremely) different scenarios of varying extremities. When you can think of one, get back to me.
My comparison has no impact on the situation at all. > Kinda (extremely) different scenarios of varying extremities You're cheapening your whole thread with this. You compare a case of a sex offender with someone who exchanged rude words with someone on a game. My comparison was only to show you the absurdity of your proposition. The essential part is this: >In RIOTs case, you got no instance like a court, there are no simply no resources for that (we had a tribunal system, which got replaced by the IFS because it wasn't really working). You insult other people, RIOT gives you a warning in form of a Chat restriction, telling you that your next offense will lead to a 14 days suspension. You don't change and get the suspension, with the message that any other offense will lead to a permanent ban. This is essentially the court telling you: Do something about your situation, if you don't we'll %%%% you up. > You are able to completely disable the chat, RIOT implemented it this year. Both ally and enemy chat. And yes - you have to deactivate it. RIOT shouldn't do it for you. Same goes in real life. They give you the tool (for example a therapy), but you could still fall back. Ultimately, it's up to you. Now, will you try to stay objective or will you start nitpicking?
Vilner (EUW)
: Hi there, Thanks for the reply. I understand that this segment of messages can seem offensive, however please bear in mind that it is a part of a conversation. I am not using any foul language, so where does the limit for having "an attitude" lie? Do you believe that those messages should result in punishment? I am still very confused about what is allowed and what is not allowed.
Hello there, it's kinda simple really. Don't ask others to report player XY, that's already against the summoner code and could lead to a ban. The thing is that it doesn't matter how many times you're reported. That means if you flame back a toxic person and he's reporting you for that, you might already get a penalty. But honestly - just try to avoid negativity at all: >[All] Amumu: report teemo for being toxic and inting :) [All] Amumu: zed u suck [All] Amumu: report the fizz Always think to yourself "what can I achieve by writing this?" and everytime you can't answer yourself, just don't write it. Harassing someone or calling someone out will achieve nothing ingame. And the ingame-chat should be about game-communication anyway. Regardless of if your penalty was deserved or not, try to keep that in mind. Flaming will achieve nothing. You're almost always better off with not typing anything at all. At the end it's your account which will be lost, and noone can change a permanent ban, and making a rage-fueled post here on the boards after you lost your account achieves nothing at all. Just invest this energy in something which is actually effective.
: That's what I'm saying about Dale Kelly. As opposed to a said-and-final punishment, he received more of a "at least try and tone it down". Why can't Riot do the same? Order me to tell everyone I have a severe case of ADHD? I mean, it doesn't matter. Riot doesn't listen to anyone. I submitted a support ticket and asked them to literally disable my chat, full stop and they wouldn't do that so is it my fault that I did try and take measures to stop myself and the company who runs the game weren't there for me? Riot gave me no chance.
RIOT simply shouldn't put the effort and time into developing a system which checks if players of a group is telling everyone about a disorder. Youre in a game with a person for ~30 minutes, and after that you'll see that person never again. It's different in real life. A disorder as described as with Dale Kelly can be devastating for someones life - in an online game it's a bit different. Kinda weird case: You're in a restaurant and you have a disorder that lets you shit onto a table once in a while. The owner of the restaurant can call the police and kick you out. The police ultimately brings you to court, which then orders you to do something against a disorder. In RIOTs case, you got no instance like a court, there are no simply no resources for that (we had a tribunal system, which got replaced by the IFS because it wasn't really working). You insult other people, RIOT gives you a warning in form of a Chat restriction, telling you that your next offense will lead to a 14 days suspension. You don't change and get the suspension, with the message that any other offense will lead to a permanent ban. This is essentially the court telling you: Do something about your situation, if you don't we'll %%%% you up. You are able to completely disable the chat, RIOT implemented it this year. Both ally and enemy chat. And yes - you have to deactivate it. RIOT shouldn't do it for you. Same goes in real life. They give you the tool (for example a therapy), but you could still fall back. Ultimately, it's up to you. I hope you get my point. I'm working in IT too, studied parts of programming so I know it's really not easy to implement something you're proposing. But honestly, I'm really surprised that you're able to discuss on such a level - normally discussing something here is a pain in the.. you know it :D
Declined (EUNE)
: Jeg ved ikke om jeg skal grine eller græde over din tråd inklusive din kommentar. Du bruger kun engelske phraser i spillet, og efterfølgende forklarer du dig endda på engelsk, og derved demonstrerer at du er klar over betydningen på engelsk. Jeg håber du kan se ironien i at du underminerer dit eget argument.
God I love denmark and the people there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T10:36:45.993+0000) > > You already have 1 example in the threads very topic which is part of what I was refering to, not my problem you enter a thread without reading or understanding what it's about before smashing your keyboard, so naming another will most likely just swing you to the fence again. > > Certainly wouldn't be the first time! That sounds very much like what you obviously did when first commenting on this thread. I simply called you out for it and I'm apparently not the only one who noticed, that you're arguing beside the point just to bash on mean, mean Riot. Riot's systems have their flaws (like pretty much every system), but overall everything is working smoothly. They could definitely improve on their - let's call it - "troll detection", but aside from that things are working just fine. Good day.
xarisboss (EUW)
: OK then at your next game if somebody trolls, int feeding 0/16 and trash talking you don't tell him something not only "you are bad player" but tell nothing because it must happen to you first to understand what I am telling you
It happened to me countless times. Now what does telling him that he's bad achieve? Right, nothing. So why even bother typing? Just move on, report him after game and everyone is fine.
: Okay, I will say it like this then. I hate Annie so much that having her on my account is making me so angry that ignoring her is impossible. Does that clarify it? Not playing her and not using her skin isn't enough for me to ignore her. Everything else was fine until I saw I had unlocked Annie for no reason and with no option to get rid of her. I hate Jinx, but I keep her on my account as a reminder of that mistake, I unlocked her all because I thought she was cool, then I realised how OP she is and never used her. Annie is like a cursed item that is attached to me all because I bumped into someone and now I am stuck with it and can't get it off no matter what. OP champions just simply bring out the worst in everyone, whether you're playing against, with or as, people become toxic no matter what. That is just the 1/3 of the reasons I hate her.
You really think Annie is op...? Other than that: How on earth do you get so angry about something that doesn't matter at all? I mean.. you never see her in your client, why can't you ignore it lol
: Yes, not being able to control yourself is an excuse, **legally**. I want you to read the news. More specifically, read about Dale Kelly. He was found not guilty because of a mental disorder he has sexsomnia. The same can be applied to anger. People with ADHD find it so insanely difficult to suppress the anger that has been induced by someone else. Why should they be punished for that? What is your point with the whole clean-card-high-honour? You didn't get flagged for being rude to your team. Is that something you should be proud of? I'll let you sit on that. Constantly lash out? Neither do I. I don't constantly lash out but every now and then I get teammates that think they need to be rude because it's going to satisfy them? Why? I don't know. However, when I come across these teammates, I will lash out. I don't see how it's fair that I can be paired with these kinds of people and be punished for it at the same time. Riot does the matchmaking, they can deal with my problems. But therein lies another problem, they don't deal with my problems, they simply just chuck my account out the window and say "oh well, sucks to be you". If you genuinely think that "consistency" is related to bans then why do you disagree with my idea that Riot needs to change? Do you not think it would benefit a mass of players if Riot's IFS system took toxic players and put them with other toxic players by scanning chat. In the otherwise, put the *nice guys* with the other *nice guys*. That way, no one gets hurt. Thank you for your comment, albeit I'm still left unconvinced.
The case of Dale Kelly is actually really interesting, thank you for that. But actually, he did receive a penalty. He did receive a warning, if you want to call it like that. He has to tell every person he's staying with in a house about his disorder and that he's a potential threat. The judge even told him this: > If you breach my order the penalties are severe - you could go to prison for up to five years Now, in real life, you **have** to look at each case individually because crimes in real live can change a persons live forever - if you're a victim or a perpetrator. RIOT has a huge playerbase and with that comes somewhat huge numbers of offenses, right and wrong ones. Having a mental illness is an excuse, but not a free pass to do anything you want. In real life, if you offended someone while also not being able to take the full responsibility, the system gives you opportunities that it won't happen again - therapies and such. If you don't take those opportunities and something happens again, you **will** be punished. In gaming, you don't have these opportunities to change. But RIOT gave you the chance to just mute the people who are offending you. In your eyes, what would be a better way? Splitting to instigator and 'victim' not the way to go here. Responding with toxic behavior to toxic behavior is just wrong and won't lead to nothing. It's the same in the real world. Defending yourself and taking revenge are two completely different things. Just because someone insults you in public doesn't mean you're allowed to break his nose. And if you're mental state leads to you not being able to controle your anger, you'll be ordered to visit a therapy so you learn to controle your anger.
: is the toxicity management too strict?
The thing with intentional feeding is, that it's really hard to detect (sometimes it's obvious, but those cases more often than not get a penalty). Like you said - everyone can have a bad day and have a score like 2/10/0 - and many people would call that inting. Honestly, recently people cry "int" as soon as anyone has a bad game. Now, the thing with toxic behavior is different. It's really easy to detect and can even be automated. And honestly RIOTs system works kinda good. It's one of the best out there. Spending money on something doesn't justify toxic behavior or anything like that, it doesn't give you a free card. If you're at a bar and drank something, maybe even ate something and paid for it, it doesn't mean that you're allowed to insult other customers. The reason why you insult them doesn't matter. If someone harassed you you just suck it up and tell the owner, and he will kick the toxic person out. Same goes for league. You report and eventually he'll get a penalty. I'm investing money into the game too and I'm not afraid at all to lose anything, because I behave according to RIOTs rules. If I don't like the rules, it's my problem.
Show more

Câstiél

Level 136 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion