: KPN Latency 50+ EUW
Personally issue has been solved for me. Seems like they stopped using the FR4 Data Center
: I have the exact same problem... stable 24 ms few days ago and now it's at least 54 ms. I live in Noord-Brabant.
> [{quoted}](name=Mei Shinohara,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Uy02Olif,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-04-23T13:17:48.103+0000) > > I have the exact same problem... stable 24 ms few days ago and now it's at least 54 ms. I live in Noord-Brabant. Currently all you can do is use a VPN (WTFAST i atm working for me) and wait out untill KPN has fixed it.
https://imgur.com/xT9RerH Issue has been reported
QUICK ADVICE: For anyone having the same problem, use a VPN it will circumvent the ''faulty'' Data Center. And will lower your ping back to the usual you had. Hopefully KPN/RIOT/NL-IX will fix this soon.
: > [{quoted}](name=C12 H17 N2 Ö4 P,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Uy02Olif,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:16:13.850+0000) > > Was hoping someone from riot would respond but it seems like they dont care This is not Riot's responsibility. The data center which is causing the delay is outside their scope of control.
But when you call the KPN service the people don't even know what to do, I've literally been hanged up upon 3 times in a row while asking about a problem at a Data Center.
: Any chance ur located somewhere in the eastern part of The Netherlands, if so the problem is probably very local, hopefully it will be fixed soon. I am located in Overijssel. A friend of mine from western bit of the Netherlands is not having any issues.
: Did u find out anything as to why or how this is fixable?
Was hoping someone from riot would respond but it seems like they dont care
: +++ Bump, i have exactly the same. always play with 15-20 ping but now im on a constant 52 ping, very stable but just weird to see it went up 30 without any reason. I closed everything 3rd party and tried to reset router etc. Nothing really helped, its also only in league, other games seem to work fine.
Look at the imgur link, It is one of their NL-IX Data Centers that seems to be not working properly, and also the same thing always 15-20 and now 49-52
Rioter Comments

C12 H17 N2 Ö4 P

Level 57 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion