IzzŸ (EUW)
: my winrate is about 870w - 850l in normals, which is all i play. that's not 90%, that's above 50%.
: Proof always has to be provided by the person who made the initial claim... this would be you.
Wrong. Burden of proof is on those trying to dismiss the claim.
IzzŸ (EUW)
: Im an ADC main and my girlfriend is a support, are you saying we should play off roles just because we cover more of the map? That's silly.
Yes coz you lose 90% of games.
: Uff... I think you should look up the definiton, here let me help you. _"fact. A thing that is known or proved to be true."_ So again, where is the proof that your statement is true? Especially for **all** premades, since you made the effort to emphasise the word "only".
Prove me wrong. Oh you can't. It's fact.
NiuLogic (EUW)
: waiting for zoe nerfs be like
Zoe needs nerfs? Really? She doesn't seem that strong. xD
: >The ONLY reason to announce you're premade is to attempt to hold the game hostage if you don't get what you want. That's a wild claim with no proof at all.
It's not a claim. It's fact.
: Meh. Play premade with a friend. Never call it, just call roles, get stuck in and whatever happens happens. With your negative experiences ever thought to mute and report them? Or do you always make such wild accusations and expect everyone else to bow down around you?
It would only be an accusation if it wasn't based in fact.
: Always one more "They don't" more than you.
Glad you could admit you were wrong.
: Woah. Calm down, buddy. Those are quite some assumptions.
Not assumptions. They're factual observations.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Re2dzAII,comment-id=000300000000000000020000,timestamp=2017-11-30T16:27:07.709+0000) > > You're wrong Oh ... An argument ? ... Wrong about what ? ...
Wasn't an argument. Was a statement of fact.
: No, they don't. Source: me.
Wrong. They do.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Re2dzAII,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T17:13:45.332+0000) > > Yes they do. My friend and I don't (unless needed, and even then we are more likely to dodge than risk the team's chances if we end up apart). So, please, stop it with the absolutes. > No, both teams wont have a premade. Not always, but more often than not, yes, both will have premades if one has. That's how the MM worked and works.
You're wrong
ChillPill91 (EUNE)
: Oh man... the amount of times when I carried (or rather made lame attempts to carry) without a support (and being a new player really what can anyone expect of me with no supp on bot) or even a 2nd bot marskman, hell I will take that, no complaints.... The amount of times when the whole match was screwed up by 2 idiots still fighting over a position... Damn. Draft pick is the answer to that. Play it whenever you get the chance.
The number of times is 0. I'll play draft if you're gonna give me the money I need for the RP to get the champions I need. Thought not. Bring back teambuilder.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: In nearly every single circumstance, they will. Matchmaking tries as much as possible to match teams with an even number of premades. Just because your opponents doesn't announce it, doesn't mean they're not premade. And with how you treat people wanting to play with a friend, can you blame them?
Except in nearly every circumstance they wont.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Also, EVERY premade announces they are premade. No they don't. Every premade that announces that they are premade announces that they are premade. I doubt most people will announce it, because there are always those jerks that decide to blame everything on them simply because they're premade. --- Also, premades win roughly 50% of the time, since each team will have premades in them. And each time, a team with a premade will win in those situations.
Yes they do. No, both teams wont have a premade.
: It probably makes more sense to have a bot lane duo than anywhere else. Especially if they play together regularly. I duo with a friend and we make a pretty good team. We know (mostly) what each other are going to do, we have well worked-out plans for laning. We have a pretty good winrate together (I can't remember the last time it was below 50%). We help out other lanes and work as a part of the team. In what world would that not be a good thing? Btw we don't announce that we are premade unless one of us is asking to swap roles in champ select. Even then, we do it politely and do not hold anyone hostage if they say no. You clearly have had bad experiences with premades that are foremost in your mind, but what you haven't accounted for is all the times that you have unknowingly played with a premade and had no problems. p.s- You don't speak on behalf of "every league player ever", so stop that nonsense please :)
It makes no sense to have a premade bot lane. You impact one lane and if you lose that lane, which 90% of the time you will, then that's 2 players entirely useless for the rest of the game. If you go into separate lanes then you have a better chance of both being fed. Also, EVERY premade announces they are premade. And they do it so they can attempt to hold the game hostage. I've seen it at all levels of the game from unranked to Challenger tier. Everyone has a bad experience with premades coz premades create a bad experience. Someone called Support before you? Oh no better cry about it and flame until I get it only for them to lock in Yasuo and Master Yi. And then you're left with the guy who called Support forced to play Soraka mid lane. It's a joke and it's pathetic and premades should not be allowed unless you are 5 manning.
: Ever tried to play a game where one person trolls, feeds and flames? All the same so no
1 person is carriable. 2 isn't. Stop missing the point.
: Ever tried to just ignore them and just play your assigned position? They don't have more power than anyone else. But whining is probably more fun :D
Ever tried to play a game in which 2 people troll, feed and flame until because they didn't get what they wanted? Stop missing the point or stop replying.
: So you are unable to have fun when you know there is a premade bot? You should work on this
Unable to have fun when premades hold the game hostage. Like they ALWAYS do when they tell you they are premade. Learn to actually read and not make your own assumptions.
: Yeah, why just have fun in a video game.
Having fun at the expense of someone else's fun is not allowed.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: It works if you know how to play Yasuo and how to survive in early game. You can't expect both those skills from low level player. I jsut said it's not a rare pick in challenger games and because of that it isn't a troll pick
Smerk (EUW)
: He's low level and don't have enough champions for draft. Also he refuses to buy all cheap ones, because he don't want to waste BE on champions that can't jungle
^This. Apart from the low level thing.
Smerk (EUW)
: Yasuo is picked as adc from time to time in challenger games, works quite good
It's 15 mins in. He has 0 kills and 70cs. Tell me again how it works?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Waljkyria (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=csmMxOai,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-24T11:45:39.701+0000) > > No. It's naming and shaming which is not allowed. "shaming" yeah because %%%%ing trolls ruinin the game for everyone must be protected. Riot's logic, %%%%%%ed in a nutshell
CircNinja (EUNE)
: Can you put a printscreen with a player who ignored Riot autofill option in draft mode?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Well it's what we have to go by when you're posting. ;) You could use your main account you know.
Perhaps you shouldn't assume things.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Your account is level 13.
Coz this is my only account? Ofc.
: oh so your right theres still a bunch of cheap champions tht can get you of draft buy the most effective cheap champions and boom your free besides your not level 30 yet you get like 20k BE overall leveling we all put up with blind pick leveling
Ah yeah sorry for the cheapest champions cover my champion pool, right?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: You're still new to the game. When you level up, you'll be granted BE enough to get you close to the champions required for draft pick. Focus on the cheaper champion. Upgrading champion shards also grants you a total of 40% discount from the champions full price in the store, so I recommend doing that as much as possible.
I'm new to the game? Explain how I have UFO Corki? You're completely missing the point here.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Calling a person "part of the problem" simply because they're trying to assist you is rude, and not really behaviour that's ok here. That's why it got removed. If you're asking questions, you should accept that the answer may not be the one you want. This is an open discussion platform.
It's not abusive or offensive though, is it? No.
Rioter Comments
: except your on EUW so dont play blind pick ? also in your story nobody had locked jungle yet so whats wrong with that xd
Except I had picked Jungle. Sorry if you missed that part. And you give me the £500 I need to buy 20 champs that I will play to a reasonable standard and I'll play draft.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yeah maybe player who want just trolling can do that but I mean there is to many people can give no when things go wrong before match. Sometimes first messages can be unvisible at others chat. And its making catastrophe. And if they say no there wont be different think than now. It wont be worse. But if they vote for yes, it will be better. So this system have no disadvantage than present one on that side.
Oh, I agree with the idea in principle, but there would be a few issues to iron out first. Such as the ones I mentioned.
Vaermina (EUNE)
: You are right but, like "honor" system, it can count 2 premades vote as 1 etc. And I think the same, instead of 5 vote, 4 yes should be enough.
I disagree with premades only counting as 1 vote. It doesn't count as 1 vote for surrender vote and so it shouldn't count for dodge vote. But it's a fair suggestion. :)
: Vote-Dodge System Before Matches (Suggestion For Dodge)
For Ranked this is a reasonable suggestion, but I'd make it a 4-1 vote, the same as for surrendering. A small LP loss is a nice way to stop abuse of the system. As for normals, it will never work. If you need a unanimous vote, the troller will just vote no and the game will go ahead. So again, a 4 - 1 vote should be required with being added to the low priority queue if your team votes to dodge say 3 games in a row. This would stop abuse of the system. The only other issue in either of these situations would be premades. If both vote no then the game must continue. Shouldn't be a huge issue in ranked, but in normals it would be hell.
Stark31 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T23:36:45.091+0000) > > English is the most broadly spoken language in the world, I'd hope he could speak it. Except he can't put together a coherent sentence. > I speak more languages than you. Well that is just wrong, the most spoken language is Chinese, than Indian, but sure have it your way.
> [{quoted}](name=Stark31,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-11-20T07:40:20.947+0000) > > Well that is just wrong, the most spoken language is Chinese, than Indian, but sure have it your way. Learn to understand what is written. I said it's the most BROADLY spoken language. It's spoken in more countries than any other language.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:43:33.773+0000) > > Name me one pro who plays on EUNE? Oh they all play EUw. > > Your server is inferior in terms of skill. Be silent. U mean pro players that came from EUNE? THat were challenger on EUNE and thats how they got into pro scene? forg1ven unlimited and the original roccat squad jankos/vander started in eune server Then u have all those nordic people, Perkz also probably came into pro scene from EUNE. Thing is , they play now on EUW because of their locations and latency. There is no difference between servers until high diamond And a lot of pros have accounts in challenger on EUNE.
> [{quoted}](name=Häxel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000000000b,timestamp=2017-11-20T00:58:52.067+0000) > > if you never heared of them you definetly didn't watch proseason till season one. Forg1ven retired already but was long time considered as the best adc in the west. He had to retire for military service in greek but maybe he returns. > His alst achievement however was to get to the semifinals with h2k in 2016. There Vander and jankos played as well. > Jankos is this year eus Jungler for allstars, voted by the comunity. > > Sry, but you are a shame for euw if you don't know these players but also flamearound about euw superiority over eun with a low level account. > > Also your topic to remove Blindpick is unjustified cause blindpick is for people who want to go fast into the game, just main one champion and don't want to get it banned or are, mostly in your case, just beginners and at the beginner level these is no meta. You don't have to build secondary accounts if you are not a beginner. if you make a new account there should be nothing to hold you back from winning these games fast, even if you have teemo adc. And even if they play teemoa dc there is nothign you can do about cause they are beginenrs and play what they want. Bannign 10 champions doesn't change anythign, they still can play adc soraka if they want. I don't read walls of text. Sorry. But I've not missed a pro game in 5 years. Still haven't heard of them. When I say pro game, I mean EU, NA and KR. Aint got enough time in the day to follow EVERY pro region.
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/7/70/OmegaSquadFizz.joke2.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170715231320 Guess who that is xd
> [{quoted}](name=Vsec Exile,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-11-20T00:33:56.016+0000) > > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/7/70/OmegaSquadFizz.joke2.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170715231320 > > Guess who that is xd It's a dead link. xD
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: Haahaa, not for long, by the end of this decade, french and russian will become primary languages. Thats where I have advantage over you;)
> [{quoted}](name=Vsec Exile,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-20T00:14:01.153+0000) > > Haahaa, not for long, by the end of this decade, french and russian will become primary languages. Thats where I have advantage over you;) Really? Okay. Think what you will.
: tfw a lvl 11 player already has enough cancer from league to go full %%%%%% :/
> [{quoted}](name=CedevitaLEMONA,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=0008000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T23:22:14.271+0000) > > tfw a lvl 11 player already has enough cancer from league to go full %%%%%% :/ TFW I've got multiple level 30 accounts and I've been here since 2010.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: You talking about basic psychology is hilarious. A crippled teenager in a wheelchair making fun of people who walk funny. LUL I'm out, enjoy your previous and future bans kiddo <3
That second line makes no sense. I see you're just trying to deflect now. It's a terrible tactic. Previous bans? Is that your experience, since I've never so much as had a chat restriction. Future bans? What am I getting banned for? I've done nothing against the rules.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:06:02.347+0000) > > Put 20 champs on free rotation. Then I can buy my 2 or 3 I wanna start with. Then I can play draft and not have a cancerous experience. Problem solved. Bye. Well u could suggest that instead of removal of Draft. Also as i said, you can play against bots if u dont like blind pick till u get enough champions.
Or Riot could just remove the most cancer game mode there is and make LoL a nice gaming experience again.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:07:12.070+0000) > > Well, when you go 0/9 and you get reported for inting, it means a lot. False reports just get discarded. So it means nothing.
Except all reports are counted. It's quantity, not legitimacy.
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: #marksman
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CMG92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9YvbGgL2,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:01:06.363+0000) > > Me. If you take Teemo ADC you&#x27;re a troll COZ HE&#x27;S NOT AN ADC. Well, good thing what you say doesnt mean much.
Well, when you go 0/9 and you get reported for inting, it means a lot.
Show more

CMG92

Level 23 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion