jboyjung (EUNE)
: Ban Appeal Permanant
Complaining, arguing and blaming everywhere, u can't do that
Exellence (EUNE)
: The broken punish system ! READ
> im sure you all know players like that who quit the game because the system is punishing them for nothing and they got tired of it. I know exactly 0 players in this situation
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Ikr I kinda want to make a list of links of posts like this and when someone on the boards is crying about "trolls/inters not getting banned" i'll just dump the list of links on them {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
do it, you might think you don't have a list long enough yet but if you start it now it'll grow to a good size yes yes
: > Flamer flames>Gets banned>Creates a new account>Spends money, it actually came to my mind and it would be the most reasonable explanation, since ban evading is not illegal in this game people create new accounts and buy RP there. Ban evasion is pretty hard to enforce. Unless someone is using the exact same email address, it's really difficult to identify the same person across multiple accounts. When players are exceptionally toxic and make repeated accounts after being banned, they get indefinitely banned, which is essentially a ban on sight. This isn't easy to automate, but has been done in the past to high profile individuals. Your assertion is that players who get banned will repeatedly come back and spend money. From a purely business standpoint, the toxicity of some players drives away new players, which are a bigger source of revenue than existing ones. Additionally, players who get perma banned repeatedly are actually pretty rare, certainly not frequent enough to base a business model off of it. > But they never ban the Griefer, troller or leaver so he can ruin others games and get them banned for being frustrated so they possibly spend money on their new accs. Those accounts do get banned, although I'll admit we could be better at doing it faster.
Hey Herring, sorry this is off topic but there's a bug you should probably forward to the team that deals with bugs, it basically locks new accounts randomly because of a bug that prevents people from selecting their permanent champion reward after a level up I think preventing new players from joining has to be bad for business, I don't know how spread out the bug is but it's happened on both my smurfs and I've seen a few people complain about it on the boards despite the fact that new players are probably less likely to visit the boards [Anywhere here's a thread about the bug](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/K7eNW3Et-i-cant-choose-a-free-mage-as-new-player) (despite being in the wrong board) It's already been reported a few times but this bug has been around for at least a month already, and I personally think it'd be weird for riot to not fix such a simple bug that completely prevents some new players from playing, so the team that deals with bugs probably just hasn't seen it yet ?
QuZeed YT (EUW)
: Best bug I've ever heard, forcing new players to play rules that actually have to fight not be scared and deal damamge HEHEHEHUHUHUHAHHAHAHAHA jokes aside, riot plz
The bug actually doesn't let you pick anyone at all, you get to choose one of 3 champs but no matter which one you try to pick, the "select" button disappears when you over it And there's no way to proceed further than that screen for as long as you don't select one, which can't happen ever so you just get stuck there forever and your account is basically locked
Rioter Comments
Çhip (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vbow8OaZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-05T13:13:46.551+0000) > > Oh my god it all makes sense now, of course the reason riot bans people for flaming isn't simply because toxicity makes people leave and creates a loss in profit but simply because they want to create a market on the 0.006% of their playerbase that are most likely to spend the least > LmfaO, so griefers, trollers and stupid apes spend the most? If you get offended by something said to you online then maybe gaming isn't your thing too actually Also people that get 'frustrated' over trash spend the most so your argument makes no sense because they are dedicated to the game People don't report others because they are offended, they do this to fck others over.
> LmfaO, so griefers, trollers and stupid apes spend the most? No, regular people do, people who know they're not spending money just for it to be throw out the window once their account is eventually banned just like the last one I also love how you slather the word offended everywhere despite me never mentioning it a single time, you don't need to offend people for them to think you're toxic People report you because you ruined their game with your toxicity, not because they're "offended"
QxQCrazyQxQ (EUNE)
: SUGGESTION
LOL no - If you can just donate keys and chests then you can just use a smurf to bypass the limit of 4 chest / month - That system could also lead to a third party market that sells extra keys and chests for less than riot does Regardless even without that abuse, riot doesn't profit at all from that and the system is fine as it is already
: I cant choose a free mage as new player
I had that too on my smurf, it's crazy that they still haven't fixed that bug that prevents new players from even playing the game The solution I used to bypass that problem was to log in from another computer
Çhip (EUW)
: Why riot is going harsh on chat.
Oh my god it all makes sense now, of course the reason riot bans people for flaming isn't simply because toxicity makes people leave and creates a loss in profit but simply because they want to create a market on the 0.006% of their playerbase that are most likely to spend the least Looking into it, that sounds like an amazing way to run a successful business
Wolity (EUW)
: I mean they making living out of that. So its their proffesion. Which makes them...
Pro players get paid for playing the game, streamers don't get paid to play the game, they get "paid" by streaming it which is vastly different Not to mention that not all streamers make a living out of it Steamers (that make a living out of it) would be pro entertainers rather than pro players That being said a lot of pro players (or ex pro players) are also streamers
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: you guys need to chill
Let people be invested in the game if they want to be, there's nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't invade their whole life
Wolity (EUW)
: Arent streamers pro players???
: "All the opposite in fact". To be specific, their intention is to cater to some of the prominent demands of the playerbase, and as such is applicable to the a handful of players. Riot only caters to whatever is trending, not on the basis of what is "right" for the people, but rather popularity. For instance, you've got Lux recieving 100 skins a year because of her poster girl position in the game, as well as her popularity. This is one of the reasons she is the receiver of skins, as well as occasional buffs. To further this, there was even an unnecessary VFX update to cater to the fandom (again due to popularity). So yes, in a way they mistakenly have to hurt the minority player-base. Such a parallel instance can be seen with Ornn players, who have been demanding a skin for 3 years to no success. This is due to Ornns unpopularity, and due to the fact that it wouldn't be worth the resources to publish a skin because there wouldn't be enough profitablity off it to begin with. In a way, that point you made about them being a "multi billion company" shows the juxtaposed concept of Riot running themselves like they're a $1 company, rather than a multi $$$ corp. Also you kind of contradicted yourself by mentioning Riot as a multi $$$ company then stating "I personally have yet to hear riot complain about it's playerbase". That's kind of the obvious point, big company, lots of cash, would be plagued with controversy if it attacked fans (duh). Riot is a thriving and rich company that for the most part, pretends to care about you because in the end of day, we are only stakeholders in the form of customers being driven to lunacy in order to fill the pockets of those actually pretending to care in order to secure business interests. Like you said, in your opening statement, "Riot's goal is to make money".
> So yes, in a way they mistakenly have to hurt the minority player-base I'd say hurt is a bad choice of word, more like neglect the minority; but still riot has shown that they still want to keep everyone happy, even if somewhat rare, riot is making skins to kill of those long lasting memes of "haven't received a skin in 3years" and the like Obviously the popular stuff gets put forward faster and more frequently but even the less popular things end up being done too > Also you kind of contradicted yourself by mentioning Riot as a multi $$$ company then stating "I personally have yet to hear riot complain about it's playerbase" I said that because OP makes it seem like apparently riot is constantly bashing on it's fans, which is not the case And to be fair, they could be pretending, or they could genuinely care, at the end of the day it doesn't make much difference at all since the end result is the same
: Kassadin Corrupting Potion or Sapphire Crystal + 3 Health Pots?
I mean, if you know for a fact that you yourself are never gonna end up refilling corrupting potion, somehow, then it might not be the best idea for you, personally to start with But for the average kassadin player corrupting potion would have more value over time as you refill it
: Bee skins
Honestly i love bee skins, and it's a theme that's fluid enough to be adapted to basically any champ so we'll most likely get to see more bees, and since bees are endangered it's a good cause too c: That being said, I think we're likely to see a few more bee skins once spring hits again Heck they could even do that thing where the proceeds for a skin sale go to a bee preserve movement organization thingy thing :0 Two stones with one bird
Neca451 (EUNE)
: I know very well what depression is i just used the wrong word to express how i feel at the moment. So good job on assuming things. Thanks for the reply , can you link me to the Zero Tolerance policy so i can actually read what im not allowed to say at least. If i cant fix this i might aswell learn from my mistakes. I sent support a ticket and if it gets rejected ill just spend the tokens on Orbs i guess..
I don't think there's anything like an official list of words or things to avoid saying, that would make it easier for people to trick the system and avoid punishements but basically, from what i've collected, zero tolerance words are things like xenophobia, homophobia, racism, sexism and basically anything related to hate speech like telling someone to kill themselves and the like "Joking" about hateful things is generally a bad practice and won't be appreciated outside of certain bubbles, so best avoid it if you're not in a community you know is fine with it, but even then it's still not really a cool thing to do imo Anyway now that you've been 14 day banned you should be wary of a permaban next for your next punishement if you're even slightly toxic, so stay on your best behaviour until your punishement level goes down over time
: it just got up to my mind, imagine if u still need to go to school during ww3 lmao
It's almost certain that you'd still have to, unless you're in an actual warzone nothing much would change about your daily life Not that a ww3 would happen anyway, it can't be a *world* war if no one else joins in, and it's already pretty obvious that iran won't get any backing Almost certain nothing major at all is gonna happen
: Thoughts on upcoming World War 3? inb4 we all ded Pog
Ima make me raspberry and apple flavored pancakes, all you need to do is blend some dried/dehydrated apples and raspberries into dust and then mix it in with the dry ingredients You can also do it with basically anything, it adds much more flavor than using fruit juice and it keeps the consistency too so you can use it even fore recipes that have little to no wet or dry ingredients
: I would never care about people, nor their feelings in this game. This community gets 0 respect from me, the exact amount they truly deserve. If 90% of the playerbase would lose their account and everything they earnt in the past 10 years, I'd probably laugh out loud instead of actually feel bad for them.
: I think Riot hates us
Riot's goal is to make money, you don't make money by hurting your playerbase, all the opposite in fact Riot has no reason to hate us and they certainly don't, riot has some of the best relations with their userbase out of nearly every multi billion company i've seen and I personally have yet to hear riot complain about it's playerbase so idk what you're on about with that first statement Riot can't please everyone, but they certainly try; personally I hated the new preseason changes at first but after a few weeks league is back in a state that I enjoy
: Oh, the whiteknight downvote begins! Edit: I am also expecting mods to delete this post anytime soon. As mentioned previously, if you dare to say anything to the belowed team of this "amazing" game, your topic will be removed. Just like when I suggested that the game would be better without CertainlyT. :) Could you please at least give a comment before you press the topic delete + ban button? Would be highly appreciated next to the made-up reason.
People just downvote without commenting simply because your post lacks anything that comes even close to being constructive You complain but don't explain anything at all as to why, you shittalk some people's favorite reworks without explaining anything If your post is neither constructive nor funny or creative, don't expect any replies
: Ignoring everything else you put in your main post, "this is why you will never get out" is pretty toxic. Tone it down.
: not all mental illnesses are noticeable
I'd even argue that most of them aren't, could you even guess that I am ?
Jushuu (EUW)
: I think what he meant is that those people really have something wrong in their minds which pushes them to do this Would you do this just because you want to do it and you don't care, or would you do this because you need to get some kind of revenge on your friend or do everything to bother him? I don't think you'd do it just because you simply don't care The guy is also probably an ass, but he also have something wrong on his mind to do this Concerning people with mental illness, there is a lot of them that could harm someone or do horrible things to people in order to satisfy themselves, other would just be suffering in their corners because of traumatizing events, it doesn't mean all of them are good and can control what they do
> Concerning people with mental illness, there is a lot of them that could harm someone or do horrible things to people in order to satisfy themselves That is absolutely no different than people with no mental illnesses, the people most likely to do this kind of stuff are selfish, arrogant people who do not care about anyone but themselves, not mentally ill individuals ___ Mentally ill people are often portrayed in movies and media as violent and dangerous, when it's truly not the case which leads to prejudice that is absolutely not needed, and adding to that without understanding the facts is simply not helping anyone - Most crimes are committed by people with no mental illnesses (the majority of crimes are committed due to the influence of drugs and alcohol) - Mentally ill people tend to be more dangerous to themselves than to others > The guy is also probably an ass, but he also have something wrong on his mind to do this ## > I think what he meant is that those people really have something wrong in their minds which pushes them to do this - Being an awful human being is not a mental illness ___ You clearly have absolutely no idea of what being mentally ill actually means; what you see on tv or in the media is completely wrong and you shouldn't spread misinformation that would only make the prejudice that mentally ill people suffer off worse
TheRaluxu (EUW)
: I actually learned with your comment that the % applies to the base as. Always thought that the % applied to 1 therefore adding flat % to the as cap. (eg. 12% adding 0.12 to the as) I've played this for 6 years straight and I didn't know that lol. Really thanks
TheRaluxu (EUW)
: Nocturne W gives 20% Attack Speed instead of 30%
30% of 0.72 = 0.216 0.72 + 0.216 = 0.936, but i'm guessing the 0.72 isn't actually 0.72 but something more like 0.715, which could end up rounding the number to 0.92
: Where do you think Riot needs to improve to help out casual players?
I'm casual asf and I have nothing to complain about personally :shrug:
: Wouldn't irritate me so much, but in a solo ranked game the complete lack of regard for anyone else in the game because he knows any punishment is useless towards him. First time in a lane on a champ, I got annoyed because of it so he goes "ok ill just roam then" and proceeds to roam the map 4 mins in inting other lanes. Just why would anyone do that other than to feed some kind of mental illness they have
This ain't nothing to do with mental illnesses and it's pretty ignorant of you to just throw that word around like some kind of insult Mentally ill people aren't bad people, the simple reason is that the guy is an ass, that's as far as it goes
: "I don't care its my friends acc"
I'm glad to know I'm not friends with anyone that would ever do that yikes
: > [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mPoiuZ0L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-31T16:01:37.122+0000) > > re-read what you've just written and then ask yourself if your mother would be disappointed in you if she heard you say it > > I know for sure mine would be disappointed to hear me spew such bs, but to each their own If you dont want him to say all that do something about inters... We are tired of the fking same argument that detecting inters is hard
> If you dont want him to say all that do something about inters Ah yes, don't mind me I'll get the problem fixed by next monday, stay in touch!
: And they're wondering why this is a dead game
re-read what you've just written and then ask yourself if your mother would be disappointed in you if she heard you say it I know for sure mine would be disappointed to hear me spew such bs, but to each their own
: Ultra Rapid Fire
The longer urf stays live, the less players play urf; people want urf but they get bored of it fast If it stayed permanently it would need to get balanced but balancing that kind of gamemode is almost impossible
: Ok I understand most of it. But the 14 day ban I still dont understand, I saw my friend's chat log and the only thing that stood out was "You dump piece of crap(curse version) Anyway I just hate out strict the game is. I literally cant say if I get flamed or trolled, that just stupid
> Anyway I just hate out strict the game is. I literally cant say if I get flamed or trolled, that just stupid You really can tho, it just has to not be too frequent or too much, you're pretty free to do anything u want like I do, just don't overdo it uno ? > But the 14 day ban I still dont understand, I saw my friend's chat log and the only thing that stood out was "You dump piece of crap(curse version) It's possible the IFS %%%%ed up on him tho, if he really didn't say anything that bad he should have contacted the riot support about it, it could have been a mistake
: " Two evils don't make a right, just because he was toxic doesn't mean you could be toxic" Thats how a machine thinks, and thats why I find these bans unfair. I dont own respect to someone who is flaming me since the game started, and I wasnt even that toxic, I said he was useless , thats not a personal attack, thats the in-game truth.
> Thats how a machine thinks That's how a lot of people, including me think > I dont own respect to someone who is flaming me since the game started You absolutely don't own respect to anyone you don't want to respect, but by flaming them or otherwise being toxic, you're simply making the situation worse for everyone The correct way to handle someone being toxic towards you is to mute them or ignore them, adding fuel to the fire doesn't help and will only get you punished as you experienced > and I wasnt even that toxic, I said he was useless , thats not a personal attack, thats the in-game truth. As I mentioned earlier your chat ban isn't only due to you flaming, you barely flamed, you were punished because you did a little bit of everything you shouldn't do : flaming, arguing, telling people what to do, calling them out etc Individually those things don't amount to much but when you do everything at once it's too much and ruins the game for everyone else, hence why you get punished And even if he really is useless and it's "just the truth" then spreading that truth isn't helping anyone and has only negative impact on the game, you should keep it to yourself
: I can know if he was punished cause instant feedback report. You either get banned in the hours next to the game or you dont. And about the history thing. Well I've had friend get a direct 14 day ban without being usually toxic nor ever having recieved a chat restrition. Im almost sure the game shown are the games that you were marked as toxic.
> I can know if he was punished cause instant feedback report. Instant feedback report is not something that happens on every punishment, it's actually pretty rare apparently He can get punished without you getting any feedback for it > You either get banned in the hours next to the game or you dont. IFS punishes in 15 mins after the end of the game, but if it's a chat ban that he gets then you have no way of knowing that even if you stalk his match history to see if he's still playing > Well I've had friend get a direct 14 day ban without being usually toxic nor ever having recieved a chat restrition That's because he displayed extreme toxicity in a single game or said stuff that riot has no tolerance towards, things like racism, homophobia, xenophobia or telling people to kill themselves That kind of toxicity will land you straight to a 14 day ban without prior warning > Im almost sure the game shown are the games that you were marked as toxic. They are, but they aren't all of the games you were marked as toxic in, it's the games that the IFS considers good examples of the behavior you were banned for, typically you get up to 3 games but sometimes only 1 or 2 but it doesn't mean you were chat banned only for that or those game(s) alone You're allowed to be toxic a few times, you won't get punished for it, you get punished if it's something the system knows you for, if that sentence makes sense ?
: So Am I in the wrong?(chat restricted)
> Btw the ban was only over this 1 game. That's not how chat restricts work, the game they show you is an example of behavior you often display, it can be seen as "the drop too much" if you will Basically you're being punished for your tendency to argue too much, call people out of stuff and telling people what to do with a hint of threatening to report and flaming You just do it too much or too often and it's not something pleasant to play with, try to tone it down in the future to avoid further escalation of punishment When it comes to Jarvan : - Two evils don't make a right, just because he was toxic doesn't mean you could be toxic - His case will be handled separately from yours, as long as you reported him - He might get punished if his history allows it, if it's his first offence or if the behaviour is rare for him he won't get punished but it'll go down in his history for future cases where he gets reported - There's no way for you to know if he was punished or not ___ Overall it's better for you if you see that chat restriction as a warning rather than anything else
Hansiman (EUW)
: Silent Note made the correct assumption.
Hansiman (EUW)
: That excuse honestly won't work, and I'm not sure why you're trying. You're using a homophoblic slur towards other players, which there is 0 tolerance for here. This is the type of behavior that is intended to be escalated to 14 day bans, so there doesn't seem to be anything wrong in this case.
what's the word ? Is it not f-u-k ?
Çhip (EUW)
: Riot should punish Leavers / AFKers more.
Punishments you listed are way too harsh for something that would target millions of innocent players - Not everyone can choose their ISP, there are places where the number of different providers are very limited or they might just suck, there are young players that simply can't choose their ISP because their parents decided to get the cheapest one, sometimes even reliable providers can also experience issues - Power outages do happen, if you're in game you'll get dc'd and there's nothing you can do about it - Computer issues can happen to basically anyone, and if they're unexpected it might lead to a dc Not to mention a ban on the first offense is excessive, the only ones that should be banned for afk are the ones that repeatedly and consistently do it ___ Why would riot want to ban such a big portion of their playerbase ? I'm all for punishing people who run around in base or rage quit, but your solution is simply bad and would come at a huge loss for Riot If you want to come up with a realistic solution to the problem you'll need to approach the problem with a "no collateral" mindset
: Suspended for 14 days for no reason
You should definitely contact player support about that, it seems completely unjustified and I'd be severely disappointed in riot if they associated bonobo with racism EDIT : unless that censored %%% is f-a-g and not f-u-k :thonk:
: Trolls in plat or higher
Hey just saying, 9 reports hold no more value than a single report The only thing that reporting a player does is that it'll make the Instant Feedback System inspect the game and judge if a punishment should be issue to the reported player Your one report alone holds just as much power as a whole team's reports
dino0 (EUW)
: Not if you blind the motherducker ina. Rage moment when hes not expecting it, my advice if your Gona stand up to a bullie make sure they either get the message or are unable to touch you
This ain't fantasy, you're gonna snap in a blind range, get sucker punched to the face and boom you're on the floor again The victim of bullying typically has absolutely no combat experience while the bully typically has fighting experience, it just, doesn't work It's completely irresponsible to advise that people do something that will work in very rare cases but has been proved many times to just lead to increased violence and worsened bullying Talk to actual bullying victims, fighting back doesn't work and makes everything worse
2xDealer (EUW)
: Oh come one, if you say that bully is not aware that his victim can't fight back then you're talking about a totally different kind of 'bullying'. Not the one where a gang of older/stronger guys waits for you in a private place on a weekly basis to kick you, rob you, rub dirt into your clothes and maybe piss on your head. Dunno... maybe you call that throwing a chewed paper? Or calling names?..
The bully is aware that he is stronger, but there's still that tiny bit of uncertainty that keeps him from just doing *anything* he feels like doing That unconcious "what if he snaps and goes crazy on me", but then you show him that even if you snap and go crazy on him you're still useless, there goes his restraints What i'm saying isn't just hypothetical, it's what has happened over and over again, victim defends themselves, tires to fight back and suddenly the bullying becomes life threatening I have personally heard of bully victims in this exact situation, people that have followed that exact advice to fight back, and then the bullying escalated from punches kicks and the like to being thrown into incoming traffic, arms and legs being snapped, thrown onto barbed wire etc, bullying can get much worse once the bully realizes that he legitimately can do whatever he wants Fighting back is exactly what you shouldn't do in 90% of bullying situations, i'm talking actual bullying, if the bullying isn't physical then it's a completely different situation and actually fighting them might actually do something
: > [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7dG3HZMy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T20:47:50.474+0000) > > That works for only a handful of people getting bullied, and for the rest it's only a way to guarantee it gets worse because now the person bullying them knows that even if they try to defend themselves they won't be successful in doing so and you can just beat them up as much as they want without any risk > > I'm not gonna read beyond that point tho since u have no concept of what a line break is Aight buddy , The absolute worst thing you can do in life is not stand up for yourself . Even if you fail , you did the right thing . Not standing up for yourself out of fear of it getting worse might not kill you physically but it will absolutely crush your soul .
You're just forgetting one thing : Fighting is not the only way to stand up for yourself If someone is getting bullied the odds are quite high that they're physically weaker than the bully and that they also have low self confidence which means it's very unlikely they have any fighting skills, which probably isn't the case for mister bully Choosing to try resolving the situation by fighting the bully is a bad decision because you already know you're almost certainly gonna lose that fight, and prove to them that they can do whatever they want with you I've heard stories of exactly the same situation, little guy gets bullied, decides to fight back only to be utterly useless because too weak, then suddenly the bullying turns from light bullying, a few punches here and there, to being life threatening human experiment bullying Whatever the bully wants to do to you, now they can do without fear cause they know nothing will happen to them Wanna see what happens when someone gets hit by a car ? bully gon push you towards incoming traffic now, wanna see what happens when a hand gets smashed by a rock ? bully got you covered with that one You get what I'm trying to say, if you fight back and lose pathetically, which is what will certainly happen in most bullying situations, you remove the restraints that the bully had ___ Now if you really want to get out of a bullying situation, what you do is that you change the situation in a way, there's many ways to go about that, you could start working out (get physically stronger), you could work on your confidence (get mentally stronger) or you could even try to befriend the bully as cheesy as that sounds To get out of a sticky situation, you have to change the situation, fighting could work, assuming you win that fight and shift the power dynamic in the bully bullied relationship, but if you're getting bullied in the first place, it's very unlikely you'll win that fight, in which case the power dynamic hasn't changed but he's now even more confident that you can't defend yourself no matter what ___ You 100% should stand up for yourself and not be a coward about it, but just straight up starting a fist fight that you'll almost certainly lose ? it's almost certainly not the way to go about it
: Actually it isn't, context is irrelevant which Riot demonstrates time and time again, that being said I don't disagree with your sentiment, filtering solves nothing, nor does it need to since players already have the option to mute harassment.., they just need to stop being childish and use the option.
context is relevant and the IFS machine learning system does take it into account that being said u have to differentiate between the context a word is used in it's sentence, which is relevant, and the context in which a sentence was used, which is not relevant eg of word to sentence context : - go kill yourself : toxic - go kill drake : not toxic albeit those examples are pretty bad due to lack of imagination I hope you get what I mean tho, words by themselves are never toxic (with the exception of derogative terms), what makes them toxic is how they are contextualized eg of sentence to situation context (with a toxic word to sentence context) : - in retaliation of someone else's flame : toxic - because someone gave first blood : still toxic neither of these contexts are relevant, what matters is the word to sentence context, if that context makes what you said toxic then it's toxic regardless of the situation context ____ I know I'm pretty bad at explaining myself but I hope you catch what I'm trying to get at nonetheless
: > [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7dG3HZMy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T20:47:50.474+0000) > > That works for only a handful of people getting bullied, and for the rest it's only a way to guarantee it gets worse because now the person bullying them knows that even if they try to defend themselves they won't be successful in doing so and you can just beat them up as much as they want without any risk > > I'm not gonna read beyond that point tho since u have no concept of what a line break is Tell me why Riot dosent make the chat filter permanent with no option to disable it, but rather ban ppl for unfiltered chat.
What's the point in ruining the chatting experience in league knowing full well that people will still use other, "non toxic" words to be toxic regardless of the chat filter ? What makes something toxic or not, is not the words themselves but the context you use them in a chat filter would do absolutely nothing against toxicity but would be obnoxious to everyone, it's simply a bad idea
: RITO - The Child Made Company
> do you know what works against bullying? Hitting them straight in the face and breaking a nose or two That works for only a handful of people getting bullied, and for the rest it's only a way to guarantee it gets worse because now the person bullying them knows that even if they try to defend themselves they won't be successful in doing so and you can just beat them up as much as they want without any risk I'm not gonna read beyond that point tho since u have no concept of what a line break is
: Malphite Ult is too OP
Do like everyone else and flash it for swag points
: I assumed it was 1 minute after minions had spawned as that would make the most sense to me. If it is the first minute of the game it's kinda dumb because it should be something to give the laners an advantage when in a 4v5 or when a remake isn't possible ect ect. Still doesn't really give much advantage.
Well I mean, I'm going by what he said, since I can't really fact check it :shrug:
Show more

Call me Teddy

Level 198 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion