: Hi Calouche, I don't have any insight into your case and neither do any Rioters who can help you here: The only team that can help you with player support is player support itself. I would encourage you being co-operative in their investigation. I would recommend you submit another ticket to player support and co-operate with them rather than not doing so due to past grievances. Accounts do not tend to get banned for no reason; since there was no reform card, it's entirely likely your account was banned because of suspected account compromise until the original owner of the account (hopefully you) went to reclaim it. In these cases we're more concerned about getting the original owner of the account (again, hopefully you) access to the account again rather than attempting to punish you for being unlucky: The ban in these cases is just applied to prevent damage to the account. (Name changing, region transfer, tanking your elo, that sort of thing) > not caring when someone afk's or picks your role It's not that they don't care - they are players as well and experience these things - it's just these things should be reported through the report tool at the end of the game.
Well they want to know a lot of things i can not answer due to this account being created around season 2 and it not being my main account. They want to know which champs i bought first and stuff like that which i dont know anymore. i am not even sure if i used my real name when i registrered.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Calouche la 8 6,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KqiYonEV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-22T13:25:06.590+0000) > > So you want to tell me that it is cool that they ban my accounts like that? I had one of my Accounts baned before because of the same reason and when i created a new email and they wanted to know some account information I wasnt able to answer all of their questions and they didnt unban my account. Yes. Its cool. If they suspect that there is something off with an account, its good thing to put it under ban and make sure everything is in order. Its to protect accounts. Just provide info they ask for to prove you made that account
I dont know all the info they want. Doesnt mean its not my account. And they should take care of all the toxic players instead of randomly banning accounts like this
tihs (EUW)
: maybe it's because the account went up to diamond 4 from silver 4 in just one season, dunno tho
i own multiple accounts and i was using that one as a smurf.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: First, you need to realize is that you don't own account. Riot does. Do not try to use technicalities against them, it wont work. Just do what they tell you. They don't need to provide you any evidence that you did something wrong. They don't need to tell you what you did wrong. They don't have any obligations towards you. This is their game, their property. You play here because they let you play here.
So you want to tell me that it is cool that they ban my accounts like that? I had one of my Accounts baned before because of the same reason and when i created a new email and they wanted to know some account information I wasnt able to answer all of their questions and they didnt unban my account.
Èclair (EUNE)
: Did you share your account name and password with anybody?
: > 2.1.2. Us.We may terminate or suspend your account if we determine, **in our sole discretion**, that: > > (a) you have violated any part of this Agreement; > > (b) we have stopped offering the Riot Services in your region; or > > (c) doing so would be in the best interests of our community, the Riot Services, or the rights of a third party. This is probably what they meant. You could have just changed your mail, now you get to wait until you get your turn with support again.
  Rioter Comments

Calouche la 8 6

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion