: Why dont you post this from your main instead of a account that hasnt played in 6 months? Afraid of people looking at your Games?
What does that even matter for the case? This happens to everyone. Dont understand the downvotes really. I think this is sometihng everyone struggles with...
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I understand I m agreeing with the terms when i m creating a new acc Then you are also agreeing to the fact that you hold no ownership to the account, nor its contents. You can't agree, but also say you don't agree. If you don't agree, then you shouldn't be playing this game.
I dont agree how they manage, its terrible, but I do wanted to play so I accepted its terms. There's a difference between agreeing with the conditions and accepting his conditions that you are not acknowledging. I can accept and disagree. Thats what I am debating in this boards, not to say I didnt accept it...
Hansiman (EUW)
: Because you can still play the game. And besides, it's a virtual account where you hold no claim of ownership, so comparing it to losing actual items doesn't work. Compare it rather to renting a car, under certain conditions. You decide to violate those conditions, and get a warning. You violate them again, and you get another warning. You violate the conditions even once more, and get another warning, this time a final one. Despite all these warnings, you keep violating the conditions you rented the car under, so the dealership says that you no longer are allowed to rent the car, and they reclaim it. Is the dealership being unreasonable?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3HxxboaX,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T21:57:56.345+0000) > > Because you can still play the game. > > And besides, it's a virtual account where you hold no claim of ownership, so comparing it to losing actual items doesn't work. I disagree with you, if i pay things with my money, I m not renting anything to riot, it says purchase when you buy a champ, you dont rent a champ with rp if they said that it would be ok, but your actually buying the rights to play with that champ, so technically is mine not just rent. They are not renting me nothing nor sayin it is rented or stating. I understand I m agreeing with the terms when i m creating a new acc which makes it legal, of course, otherwise I would have sued this joke of a company, but I understand its in the agreement. I m just saying is ridiculous to take something you bought, cause its what they state when you aquire something in league, not rent, and been taken away cause you were negative in game. We just have different opinions, I respect yours, so pls respect mine.
Hansiman (EUW)
: That, too, is an analogy that does not make sense here.
So I was perma banned cause I was negative towards someone. All the blue essence, the skins, the crafts, the champs, the icons, the emojis, etc, that i won with a lot of time and supposely effort, since i had to win games, taken away like the goods that someone fought to get in real life would be taken away from them. How doesnt that analogy make sense?
Hansiman (EUW)
: But you're still allowed to play, so how is that comparable to a death sentence?
Not on the same acc, and creating a new acc is like encarnation or something, you've lost everything you have gained and started from 0. If you want a better example, is like you offend random people on the street and the government punish you by taking every possession, money on the bank, car, house, etc. Does that still seem fair to you?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T18:19:48.705+0000) > > You did specify, earlier, that if the referee catches that, both players get punished, so you are very well aware that it's forbidden. It's not helping your argument - it counters it. No, if you read it right, i said if they call to the referee in his face, he hears almost every insult between players he just doesnt care, because is considered regular. > And trashtalking your own teammates only works when they know you PERSONALLY and know that you mean your trashtalk to be a jest - that's not the case of your LoL teammates. Again, your pickings directly contradict the argument you're trying to make. Again, I just said I dont agree on applying the same in league. If you read everything I say instead of just the 1º sentence, you wouldnt be saying things I did not say.
Hansiman (EUW)
: What..?
If you compare the game to real life, i m sure to assume that a punishment comparable to perma in this game is death penalty in real life (I mean perma is basically "execution" of your account.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Guys i understand its just a game and its for fun but its also 30 mins+ games But there's nothing fun in being mocked for those 30 minutes, which being called "noob, troll, bronze, iron, idiot" is. --- > Btw the team-sports athletes especially football/soccer players are more toxic than the lol's community...They flame their teammates the rival players the referees... :d And they too get penalties for violating good sportsmanship.
Unless its very harsh and direct toxicity (like calling %%%%% to the referee right in the face), they actually dont get penalties. Learn your facts first. If you dont follow football then dont talk about it.
Hansiman (EUW)
: When I read the news, I see crime happening every day. Should we remove the police, and laws? Can we not assume that by doing so, we'd just increase the problem?
Oh, you wanna compare riot system to real life? OK then: If someone insults another in the street bothering them, should he go to jail for 10 days? And if after those 10 days he goes back on the street and insults more people he should be sentence to death? Cause that's how riot works in this game.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
You are right, of course, in this game, but I was more likely thinging about thrash talk to the enemy. In sports in general, I already told you my example, they do "flame" each other as well in the same team when someone does something wrong. They dont just say "its ok you do it ok next time". If its real competition its pretty rare when someone does this in real life during the game, they can say positive encouragement after the game, but during it, no!
DOWNlE (EUW)
: > About the thing you forget league is for fun Then whats the point of a "ranked queue" arent they made for competitive play? and being competitive causes people to flame. i barely see people getting reported in bot or norms because they are in a less toxic environment because everyone in ranked wants to win. at the end of the day i understand why people get chat restricts but if people are getting banned for little to no reason then whats the point of even having a competitive queue.
I agree, they want a competitive environment without any kind of negative attitude. There are no competitive sport or environment without some negativity on it, its part of what competition is. The healthy competition of positivism is bullshit invented by those who never practice competition in any sport.
: > [{quoted}](name=Camp2,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:48:58.960+0000) > > I explained that on some of this comments, not going to repeat it again, sorry. > > About the thing you forget league is for fun, is not about you starting a game after losing your shit, no, thats about you losing your shit in mid game on promos that you want to pass, even if you start the game well. It happens to everyone. > > Of course I agree with you, and I do it myself, any time things start to get on someones nerve they should take a break. I think you misunderstood me. I don't want you to tell me again. I want a link to this post you mentioned.
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/mfgZqZPw-perma-banned-as-2-punnishment
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Not really true, I usually check if I would report that kind of behaviour or not, and if I really think whether they deserved it. Like there was a thresh player once who said to the lucian he supported that he was going to kill his son (referencing to lore), I don't think that should be banned, because he was just joking around with League role, but he still got banned. On the other hand, if anyone says anything more extreme than "idiot", I'm already reporting them. A teamgame is supposed to be played as a team, even the slightest offenses aren't acceptable.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:40:42.613+0000) > On the other hand, if anyone says anything more extreme than "idiot", I'm already reporting them. A teamgame is supposed to be played as a team, even the slightest offenses aren't acceptable. You proved my point, thanks.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I m offering the example of football, and yes they know each other as well as I know you. I m not trying to justify anything, if you read all my response to your 1º comment you would see i agreed that the game should not take the same level of toxicity, my point was that the punishment here is too harsh for the actual toxicity it is represented, thats all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Camp2,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:20:00.563+0000) > > My example, passed from 10 games chat restricted to perma banned and my toxicity was the same on both cases, I bashed down someone for their elo and not a single insult more. > > I dont know what you considered being negative or flaming so i cant say if you deserved it or not. > > And yes it is true, some people actually deserved it, but many others that i have read of, if they are not lying, they dont deserve perma, its ridiculously harsh. > > "Riot also expects people to have at least a shred of common decency and self-control. Because flaming is an concious choice on the player's part, regardless of how people try to spin it." > > Oh people do have self-control, but at the 100-200 games with trolls and inters, you just dont control yourself if you care enough, we all lose our sht at certain point like i said. I would like to see you, for example, losing your promos 3 times in a row cause of trolls, when you really want to climb. I garantee you would lose your sht, but thats just my opinion. Oh, I'd lose my shit (well, maybe. Don't hugely care about my rank after reaching gold.), but If it got that bad I would just take the loss and stop playing for a bit. Because if I get to the point where I forget League is a game and first and foremost meant to be played for fun, then I am in no fit state to be playing it. Also, mind sharing this example of yours? Because I would honestly love to see this.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:38:37.440+0000) > Also, mind sharing this example of yours? Because I would honestly love to see this. I explained that on some of this comments, not going to repeat it again, sorry. About the thing you forget league is for fun, is not about you starting a game after losing your shit, no, thats about you losing your shit in mid game on promos that you want to pass, even if you start the game well. It happens to everyone. Of course I agree with you, and I do it myself, any time things start to get on someones nerve they should take a break.
: >1.Someone posts literally any reason why he was unfairly punished: - Gets a bunch of down votes. - Comments say he deserved it no matter what. In my time lurking around on the boards, even since the days of the forums before boards were a thing, I can still count the amount of times a thread popped up that someone was actually incorrectly punished on my hands. It doesn't happen often. The thing to remember here is that unless you're displaying extreme toxicity, then the chat logs for your games you get are examples of a much larger picture - those are just the latest ones that contributed and are the "straw that broke the camels back" so to speak. >Criticize negatively, LITERALLY, anything about this game: > >Gets a bunch of down votes. >Comments say he is wrong and deserves to be punished. Actually, you'll find threads criticizing and offering solutions to problems that people find in game tend to actually get an engaged discussion going in the comments. Posts on the other hand that go "Omg wtf rito Yasou broken" however, yeah will get downvotes. Usually because not only are they inaccurate, it's essentially spam. > But you could even agree that if someone does anything negative, it should get perma banned. Its like saying someone should always receive death penalty no matter the crime. Perma bans come after multiple warnings, in the forms of chat restrictions and 14-day bans. So no, not everyone receives perma bans - infact very little of the community does, so this point is really off the mark. > and I know for sure that at a certain point you all slip out and talk sht to these kind of players, you just got the luck of not getting reported otherwise you would be perma banned and would come here cry like the others instead of down voting and agreeing with everything riot stands for. Yes, and _the system actually caters to and allows for that - to an extent. _ You typically won't be punished for just one or two games, unless you're displaying extreme toxicity, if your behaviour is normally honorable. We're only human. It happens. It takes it becoming a regular occurrence for it to result in a punishment. The system doesn't just perma ban everyone who says "poop", which is how you're trying to paint it. It's not how it works, at all. ------ The reason you may be getting downvotes is because you seem to be complaining a lot about a system that you don't seem to have much understanding of how it works, and on top of that you're using a rather attack oriented tone here. If you want to have a civil discussion, maybe not insulting anyone that doesn't agree with you in your main post may garner a more interesting response.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:31:37.026+0000) > The reason you may be getting downvotes is because you seem to be complaining a lot about a system that you don't seem to have much understanding of how it works, and on top of that you're using a rather attack oriented tone here. > > If you want to have a civil discussion, maybe not insulting anyone that doesn't agree with you in your main post may garner a more interesting response. I do get your opinion on those matters, but I do know how this works and I explained you my situation (10 chat restriction -> perma banned) + you do know I m right about the people that come in here just to down vote anything counter league related, I didnt insult anyone and like you commented previously you didnt even read my entire response and immediatly attacked me saying my "point is weak" when the thing you corrected me from, was what i said a paragraph later. Dont mean to offend you, but this attitude you had is a presumptuous attitude of yours. + Look at the comments that agree with me here, all of them with down votes. They just make my point.
AndrewCJ123 (EUNE)
: Well, at that time I was innocent, but I didn't mean perma ban, I meant a few weeks one, however remember this, when you get banned this is logged on your account so for example if you get a chat restriction then it goes like this chat restriction -> few days ban -> weeks/month ban -> perma ban. So if you were misconducting previously then they probably banned for these reasons, however if someone reported you wrongly and riot banned you, they will respond towards your false accusations and look into the case.
The thing is that I was fairly accused but it went from 10 games chat restriction -> perma ban, when my lvl of toxicity was the same on both cases.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:19:55.460+0000) > > You do realize they might know each other? And that, conversely, you don't know your LoL teammates, and that they have the right of being offended when you insult them? No... Obvisously I know they dont know each other... Its different teams and different places, and I know the players of my borther team and they dont know them... They know who they are like you know who faker is, and still you wouldnt find it right to insult him because you know who he is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Camp2,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-05T13:40:24.128+0000) > > 1- I did read some of peoples complains about punishment and their chat logs, and all they did, besides having a negative attitude, was calling someone a moron or low elo and they got perma banned. That is too harsh for obvious reasons that I explained above and you just made my point that you consider that everyone deserves their punishment no matter what. > > 2- I m not talking about the gameplay or the champions/items balance. I m talking about this punishment system that "deletes" anyone that is negative no matter how much and the balancing system that we are all constantly playing with trolls, afk, and intentional feeders that barely get punished and at some point it gets n our nerves and no matter who you are, if you care enough about winning the game, at some point you will lose your sht with this players, its just a natural human response, we are not robots, and ALL but ALL players that care about winning, at certain game, at a certain point blow up. Did this person also have previous punishments, specifically a 14 day ban? Because after a 14 ban, anything negative will lead to a permaban, because it shows they haven't learned from that ban. And you're just reading into what I said what you want to read. I never said all bans are deserved no matter what, simply that a lot people that come here to complain about their bans actually deserve it. Also, your second point. Yeah, it doesn't delete people for the slightest negativity. Take me, I have been plenty negative (never to the point of flaming, mind) yet I have never received a single ban. And with regards to trolls, and int feeders (afks are handled in a completely different system), it is a lot harder to detect a troll than it is to detect a flamer. It's not biased towards one or the other. And let's just get something out of the way here; Riot knows people aren't robots, but Riot also expects people to have at least a shred of common decency and self-control. Because flaming is an concious choice on the player's part, regardless of how people try to spin it.
My example, passed from 10 games chat restricted to perma banned and my toxicity was the same on both cases, I bashed down someone for their elo and not a single insult more. I dont know what you considered being negative or flaming so i cant say if you deserved it or not. And yes it is true, some people actually deserved it, but many others that i have read of, if they are not lying, they dont deserve perma, its ridiculously harsh. "Riot also expects people to have at least a shred of common decency and self-control. Because flaming is an concious choice on the player's part, regardless of how people try to spin it." Oh people do have self-control, but at the 100-200 games with trolls and inters, you just dont control yourself if you care enough, we all lose our sht at certain point like i said. I would like to see you, for example, losing your promos 3 times in a row cause of trolls, when you really want to climb. I garantee you would lose your sht, but thats just my opinion.
: > You do realise they insult each other inside the field and they dont get punished at all unless they do it in the referee's face So your argument is that the fact that football players are able to avoid being caught means it's allowed in football and therefore it should be allowed in League? Sorry, that is a very weak argument. Unsportsmanlike behavior is forbidden and punished in football too, just like in basically professional sport. The fact that football players can easily avoid punishments because it's almost impossible to catch them changes absolutely nothing about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:01:57.382+0000) > > So your argument is that the fact that football players are able to avoid being caught means it's allowed in football and therefore it should be allowed in League? Sorry, that is a very weak argument. If you kept reading instead of letting your thirst to bash me down go ahead, you would have read that i said this: "Not saying it should not be punished here, my point here is basically to slow down with the punishment and not be so harsh to the point of the smallest negativity results in perma banned." But you are so eager to tell the others are wrong, and show how superior you are with that "Senior emissary" title that you dont bother reading the rest, you are just making my point on this post. And btw, you clearly are not involved in professional football. I have my brother as a professional footballer and I saw games close enough to hear what they say, and I heard players call "son of a %%%%%" to each other with the referee right there and he didnt care, and this is a regular thing, they are just not harsh on verbal punishment. So dont try to act like you know what you are talking about when in fact, clearly you dont.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Do you see or follow any sport ever? Like football for example? You do realise they insult each other inside the field and they dont get punished at all unless they do it in the referee's face... If you dont, I encourage you to assist a game from close enough to the point you can clearly hear what the players say, you will see what real toxicity looks like in real life and no one cares. Not saying it should not be punished here, my point here is basically to slow down with the punishment and not be so harsh to the point of the smallest negativity results in perma banned.
AndrewCJ123 (EUNE)
: Hmm, I think there are different cases, like 4 years ago I used to get banned a lot, and now I am not getting bans at all, but I remember once that I've been banned unfairly and I contacted riot team, explaining everything, situation -> chat logs -> reports. And as far as I remember I was unbanned. Now I am not saying that you lied or something. But my advice would be this, if you feel like you want to address one of the summoner by ranking or something, don't do that as they might get 'conflicted' so this would escalate for problems for both of you, but try muting every player and just writing useful messages like, ss-> enemy jung -> warding -> etc. Overall I think we are in agreement. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=AndrewCJ123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T13:22:23.413+0000) > > Hmm, I think there are different cases, like 4 years ago I used to get banned a lot, and now I am not getting bans at all, but I remember once that I've been banned unfairly and I contacted riot team, explaining everything, situation -> chat logs -> reports. And as far as I remember I was unbanned. > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} How did you manage to do that? Werent you negative at all? Or you just wasnt negative enough to get that permbanned? I m not gonna lie, I would like to have my acc back, but I m sure they dont care. i contact them yesterday and didnt get an answer yet and explain them that, yes I was negative, but I passed from 10 day chat restricted to perma by only bashing them down with their elo, didnt call them any other insults but that. Perma should be only for very high toxicity like wishing death or deseases or high intensity flaming with insults or If constantly being negative after multiple warnings. I think as my 2º punishment is just unfair and I posted this here with the chat logs. But once again, people here did what they usually do: down voted and said I deserved it.
: You get downvoted for anything negative, doesnt matter if its justified. Riot makes this game such a soft safe place that almost anything gets you banned, so its best not to say anything.
You are absolutely right, what you said is the reality of this game and if you look into it, its just sad, and it sounds similar or worse than free will in URSS with Stalin. "Riot makes this game such a soft safe place" They try, but fail so bad, like i said they punish everyone but yet almost 2 in 2 games I play I see someone wishing death to others and insulting them MUCH MUCH more intensively than just simply "moron". You can see by this evidence that their punishment system is clearly raising more toxicity.
: Right, let's just get one thing clear. The majority of people that come here saying they were unfairly punished, or the punishment was too harsh, are actually well deserving of their punishments and either don't want to accept that are just looking for validation. Those that are actually confused about their punishments on the whole aren't downvoted to oblivion. Also, being critical of things in the game is fine. What people tend to do, however, is scream about how things are broken and how it should be nerfed to the ground and that Riot are the worst company ever and yadda yadda yadda. When in fact a lot of the issues these people are facing is either that said champion was super fed or that the player complaining did absolutely nothing to counter them, either in build or in how they played, because it is far easier to blame the game than one's own shortcomings.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-05T13:07:03.160+0000) > > Right, let's just get one thing clear. The majority of people that come here saying they were unfairly punished, or the punishment was too harsh, are actually well deserving of their punishments and either don't want to accept that are just looking for validation. Those that are actually confused about their punishments on the whole aren't downvoted to oblivion. > Also, being critical of things in the game is fine. What people tend to do, however, is scream about how things are broken and how it should be nerfed to the ground and that Riot are the worst company ever and yadda yadda yadda. When in fact a lot of the issues these people are facing is either that said champion was super fed or that the player complaining did absolutely nothing to counter them, either in build or in how they played, because it is far easier to blame the game than one's own shortcomings. 1- I did read some of peoples complains about punishment and their chat logs, and all they did, besides having a negative attitude, was calling someone a moron or low elo and they got perma banned. That is too harsh for obvious reasons that I explained above and you just made my point that you consider that everyone deserves their punishment no matter what. 2- I m not talking about the gameplay or the champions/items balance. I m talking about this punishment system that "deletes" anyone that is negative no matter how much and the balancing system that we are all constantly playing with trolls, afk, and intentional feeders that barely get punished and at some point it gets n our nerves and no matter who you are, if you care enough about winning the game, at some point you will lose your sht with this players, its just a natural human response, we are not robots, and ALL but ALL players that care about winning, at certain game, at a certain point blow up.
: Hi guys i'm just here selling rotten eggs that u can buy and throw at the post maker. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
No doubt they will{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
AndrewCJ123 (EUNE)
: Hello, so this is an interesting thread, I agree with you that sometimes people might get banned for anomalous reason, however if you contact riot and provide evidence that you are not suppose to be banned for any reason, or at least not that harsh, then I am sure that riot team will make ban less harsher. First of all, when you see these threads remember that sometimes people don't post full information, so there could be misleading guides. Overall I think riot does pretty good job at keeping behaviour in game but what you saying that riot is not banning fairly then, half of the league players would be banned as the community thinks its free will to flame but overall flaming is considered as TOS violation (if it persists) so as far as I am concerned if you don't use chat to flame or if you don't get a flame report on you then you are safe otherwise not so safe. Hope this gives you an idea how riot works. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=AndrewCJ123,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6KuA3Etb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-05T13:02:03.173+0000) > > Hello, so this is an interesting thread, I agree with you that sometimes people might get banned for anomalous reason, however if you contact riot and provide evidence that you are not suppose to be banned for any reason, or at least not that harsh, then I am sure that riot team will make ban less harsher. First of all, when you see these threads remember that sometimes people don't post full information, so there could be misleading guides. Overall I think riot does pretty good job at keeping behaviour in game but what you saying that riot is not banning fairly then, half of the league players would be banned as the community thinks its free will to flame but overall flaming is considered as TOS violation (if it persists) so as far as I am concerned if you don't use chat to flame or if you don't get a flame report on you then you are safe otherwise not so safe. Hope this gives you an idea how riot works. > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} I totally agree with you, but it happened to me, I was just negative in a couple of games and from a 10 day chat restriction 3 months a ago, I got a perma banned for just calling someone low elo in 4-5 games and argue with him but never insulting him more than that, I wont bother you with the chat logs, it would be stupid for me to be lying here since I wont get nothing with that. Not even a 14 day suspension. Riot doesnt care about the lvl, they give the punish no matter what and never make it less harsh, they always say "you had negative attitude in some games and we dont give 2º chances"
Rioter Comments
Camp2 (EUW)
: You cant say anything in this game, its sad, I got my acc perma banned 3 months later, after I get 10 day chat restricted and get back to honor 2, for just calling in 3-5 games someone for being low elo. Didnt get 25 day chat restricted, didnt get 14 days suspension, no, immediate perma banned for this... Why having the chat if 90% of the times is for someone to complain... This is like giving death penalty for someone in real life for bashing another. Really ridiculous, I, myself will get to diamond quitely and then uninstall. Funny how this game policy is so damn harsh,yet is still known for the most toxic game comunity in existance, I wonder why. Your system must be really working :). Just a an advice: maybe its not the people that are toxic, maybe is just your game that makes people toxic!! After playing games over and over with players going 0-10, EVERYONE WILL GET TOXIC AT CERTAIN POINT. Anyway, just wanted to say this, probably this comment will be deleted because here you can only talk like a character from baby cartoons. EDIT: Seriously, I send a polite request to riot about this and they talked like a baby cartoon show ahah, god never seen such a poor managed game...
Btw, of course, this board is made of "riot whors", I have been noticing that ANY POST that talks NEGATIVE criticism about this game is immediate downvoted, never seen a single one with upvotes that talk negatively, surreal, so I wasnt expecting it differently now, or just by reading the word "perma ban" is immediate downvote. Grow up people, you think in real world people dont talk sht all the time to each other in competition? Do you think thats punishable, maybe death treats, but for calling a "moron" in real life is just a daily thing that no one cares about, here is perma banned... Just stop trying to make this game a teletubie world. You just made my point btw ahah xD
: > calling someone a moron doesn't seem like the thing that would cause me to get chat restricted for Maybe it seems like that to you, but it is an insult and insulting other players is not allowed in League. The rule about insults is actually quite simple and straight forward: Don't do it. No grey areas, no "but what if...", no nothing. > i don't understand why i deserve to get my honour taken away from me for calling someone a moron after being told to kill my self and to get cancer. Honor is a reward for consistently not breaking the rules. You broke the rules, therefore you don't qualify for that reward anymore (right now). What others said is not relevant for that decision. The rules stay the same, even if others break them. > i have also noticed that the robot that scans these games pick up on the "toxic" things that you say but one of the things it picked up was "hi" like literally i try to be friendly pre-game greeting my teammates but apparently i can't say that either. I think you misunderstood. The chatlogs you get contain your ENTIRE chat of those games where you were toxic. So not every single word in those logs has to be toxic. > i just want to know what are the lines that i crossed for calling someone a "moron" You insulted another player. That is the line you crossed. > i also want to know what is a bannable offence because i don't seem to understand it very well and i don't think riot do as well. Being (or behaving like) a jerk in any way is a potentially bannable offense.
You cant say anything in this game, its sad, I got my acc perma banned 3 months later, after I get 10 day chat restricted and get back to honor 2, for just calling in 3-5 games someone for being low elo. Didnt get 25 day chat restricted, didnt get 14 days suspension, no, immediate perma banned for this... Why having the chat if 90% of the times is for someone to complain... This is like giving death penalty for someone in real life for bashing another. Really ridiculous, I, myself will get to diamond quitely and then uninstall. Funny how this game policy is so damn harsh,yet is still known for the most toxic game comunity in existance, I wonder why. Your system must be really working :). Just a an advice: maybe its not the people that are toxic, maybe is just your game that makes people toxic!! After playing games over and over with players going 0-10, EVERYONE WILL GET TOXIC AT CERTAIN POINT. Anyway, just wanted to say this, probably this comment will be deleted because here you can only talk like a character from baby cartoons. EDIT: Seriously, I send a polite request to riot about this and they talked like a baby cartoon show ahah, god never seen such a poor managed game...
Hexa XV (EUW)
: > The solution is simple split in two teams of 2, in care of the 4 premade. The solution is more simple than this - just stop being egoistic. Just because you play alone doesn't mean that everyone does. You know what I have enough of? Of people like you - always will find a reason why they are losing, not improving or having fun. Maybe the problem is inside you? Maybe you should chill a bit on normals? Or just play rankeds where there will be definitely no 4 premades in game.
So I got my comment removed ahaha xD. Pile of shit of a company srs...
Hexa XV (EUW)
: > I think riot should just forbid 4 premade games, because it is going to be most of the times hell to the solo player. so you want to take from us fun on normals too? It's bad enough we can't play any rankeds as 4. Also just because you had few times bad situation in preme doesn't mean everyone are like that. Me and my friends always struggle with a fact that we can't find 5th person. So what - we shouldn't be able to play together at all? Also premades can be bad no matter if there are 2, 3 or 4 people. They can "trap you in a feeding game" even as a duo. So if you don't want to be with 4 premade then find one guy to duo.
your comment could be applied to someone that complains about not being able to play when they are 6 friends: "Me and my friends always struggle with a fact that we are always 6 So what - we shouldn't be able to play together at all?". The solution is simple split in two teams of 2, in case of the 4 premade lik if you were 6. It has been too many games with this kind of kids... And is different from 3 or 2 because when its 4, oh boy, they are all relaxed cause if you dont do as they want they will report you or ruin your game. It even happen to me once that i wanted to win so i could get a mission and we were winning, almost destroying their nexus, and just to troll me, because they want to look cool to each other, they all surr 4-1 after 20 mins... And btw, Thank god you cant pre 4 in rank... That is just hubber %%%%%%...
Rioter Comments

Camp2

Level 36 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion