: Nah thats not what I ment... I ment it in the way, if you get 1 6300BE you got the max that you can get (1280).. you still can get this 3times in a row.. 630BE is considered for most as bug, and you should ask riotsupport.. I never read that part where they promised this, so Im sry... You are able to get the same champshards twice or more times, but never in one level up. If the Riot-RNG is rly true, you should get 70% of the time more then 810BE, cause we have many expensive champs
630 BE is a 3150 BE champion like Blitzcrank or Lux. Nothing is odd there. What IS odd is why the RNG for leveling up is even there in the first place. I seriously don't get it whatsoever.
Mark Sama (EUW)
: The lowest value that you can get is 810 BE, which can mean 3/4 champ shards that are worth 90/270 be, or just 1 champion shard worth 810/1350 be. RNG
*Sigh* Why is leveling up RNG based? Seriously? It's not like I bought Hextech Chest and are unlocking them for Gemstones is it? Leveling up should at least give a set amount...
: no, it depends on the champshards you get.. if you get a shard of 6300BE champ you wont get any others, but this one is 1280 worth.. but you can get 3shards as 900 too.. it depens on which shards you get... riot wants to give a chance of getting all shards
*sigh* So until I see 1 of each champion in their price range, I won't get any others? Doesn't sound right considering I've had 2 Nasus already. That throws that out of the window. Highest value was 630 and 2 90's. Lowest was 3 270's. I was asking if there was anything higher to get instead of 810 BE a level? Still, the sounds of that makes me wonder why there is even RNG on leveling up.
Rioter Comments
Galacut (EUNE)
: Getting less BE from shards than they're worth
Ah... I see the issue... Mordekaiser is only worth 270 Blue Essence because his regular price is 1350 since he was the most recent to drop down in price (With Kha'zix I believe). Olaf is 630 Blue Essence but Mordekaiser isn't anymore.
Rioter Comments
Heartlust (EUW)
: Runes not refunded (played one game)
Did you check your loot? Blue orbs containing all the essence you would have gotten from the runes and rune pages.
: New Season Champions
If I remember correctly, I think the first ten or so levels gives free champions like Ashe and Garen (Unsure considering the PBE acted like I leveled up 55 times when I went from 30 to 31) but from there, you can only get Blue Essence from Champion Capsules which you obtain with each level. You CANNOT re-roll these shards. 40% discount on a shard if you don't have the champion (3760 instead of 6300 for the most expensive tier for example) but you can still disenchant if you wish.
: is it worth getting runes when season reset is going to happen?
If you were asking this on September when they went down, I would have said yes but when there is just 3 days left... no, don't bother wasting the IP on the runes.
DarkFudge (EUW)
: ZOE the New Champ
It's going to be annoying to first go against the new champ who can use summoner spells freely (Look at the bubbles...)
2z52 (EUNE)
: Brand still do % dmg?, I played him recently and he was pretty good.
Was mainly referring to his explosion radius at 3 stacks. It's quite large in normal modes but in Doom Bots, it's just the size of the champion itself which is very small hence why I said he's nerfed.
2z52 (EUNE)
: Need help with Defeating doombots - lvl 100
Brand is nerfed in that game mode due to how OP he can be and bots now dodge Sion's death and glory. Galio used to be a surefire win if built AP due to his absurd AP ratios until he got hotfixed. A tip I can give though is to take Teleport and Smite and make sure mid tower isn't the last to fall.
: Orange shard changes.
People say, including me, that orange essence WILL be affected and the reason why I say it is because the changes are on the PBE. A skin shard only gives 20% of it's value vs 33% on the officials currently. Permanent shards aren't affected in value. I don't know why Riot hasn't mentioned it on the FAQ though.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >While permanent shards will still give half essence back (910 from a 1820 skin), the regular essence will be significantly lowered. Could you please link to all those new numbers? Or are they all in here somewhere? https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012640908 I keep it all in a local Excel document for solving any issue or question related to any LoL numbers, so with what you posted, my Hextech charts will at the very least require an update.
I'm getting my numbers from the PBE so unless they have changed the orange shard essence on there, I can't say for sure if it will carry over.
: Skin shards where you goin?
No, the champion shards, skin shards and anything else won't be removed forcefully but the reason why they are telling you to disenchant shards you don't want to keep, is because of the lower values pre-season gives. For example, a Master Yi shard gives 87 Blue Essence now (*6.5 due to conversation) but the new Master Yi shards gives 90 BE... which is lower if you include the conversation. Granted, if you have say... Jhin shard and don't own him, keeping him might be a better idea as champion shards in pre-season have a 40% discount for upgrading it via buying from the store. Skin shards however, don't follow this rule. While permanent shards will still give half essence back (910 from a 1820 skin), the regular essence will be significantly lowered. For example, a 1350 skin gives 450 orange essence now but after pre-season, will only give 270 orange essence. That's pretty much the basics.
: Cannot connect to the Authentification Service
I was online earlier with no issues with getting online but now am suffering the same issue. Glad I'm not the only one in such an issue (I just want my Pick-Em Poro icon)
: Btw guys, i got champ shards of champs i already owned and just keeping them to upgrade my mastery level of that particular champ without spending IP. Does anyone know that we could level up our champ mastery using champ shards in the preseason too? cheers...
I don't really have a clue since I don't have a mastery 5 on the PBE so I can't say but I guess it should be the same? Although I would still disenchant any champion shards that you won't need for other champions or ones you don't play much for the bonus boost.
Rioter Comments
: got a quick question.. so that means skin shard upgrade cost also goes down on the preseason? So if anyone wants to upgrade a skin shard its better to wait till the IP BE merging or do it now...
Sadly no, the cost for upgrading the shard isn't going down yet so that epic skin is still going to take 1050 essence to make it permanent but instead of getting 450 for disenchanting it, you will only get 270.
: I did not think orange essence was effected by this, are you sure? Edit: >Are you making any changes to the way disenchanting shards works? >Since you'll be getting more shards thanks to the new leveling system (and with other recent changes to honor and events), we'll tune down the relative value of the essence you get from disenchanting shards of all types—champ shards, skin shards, and ward skin shards. >In the current system, for example, disenchanting a champ shard will get you about a third of the BE you need to buy a champ at that shard's tier. In the new system it'll get you 20% of the way there. Also, with so many more champ shards in the system, we need to remove the ability to reroll them into permanent champs—but we’ll occasionally sell mystery champions for blue essence. For these reasons, you should go ahead and reroll or disenchant any shards you don't want to upgrade before preseason hits so you can get the most essence possible out of them. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012640908-Preseason-Update-FAQ
Skins are affected as well considering it's on the PBE. Sure, they might change it back but for the time being, it's less than it currently is on the officials.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is 44 points good in worlds pick em?
Max per rack is 16 so maximum of 64. Yes, I'd say yours is good and you need 34 for the icon... Only at 22 myself so far...
xGunna1 (EUW)
: the most OP keystone ( Kleptomancy )
I believe the odds of actually getting the items in question are very low
Fajerk (EUW)
: Early levels less cheese, strong midgame, even more useless lategame.
No infinite Q spam for URF when it returns either
Clarice (EUNE)
: How often does free champ rotation reset?
> [{quoted}](name=Clarice,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KMmEKJyK,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-09T16:54:55.908+0000) > > Just wondering if its every week or not, ive had the same champ rotation for 3 weeks now, and just owning 5 champions myself...playing the sgame champions for 3 weeks is rather boring... If you are below summoner level 6, you'll only have Riven, Brand, Aatrox free rotation but after reaching lvl 6 or higher then you'll get the new free to play roster (Which changes on Tuesday)
Rioter Comments
xDEDx (EUW)
: Relic shield shouldn't work on ADCs
> [{quoted}](name=xDEDx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pcFdcjhw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-07T20:33:21.002+0000) > > Literally states in the item description that it is melee attacks that proc the passive, why on earth does it work for them. It shows that it is a bug and not supposed to be intended. So you are saying Thresh shouldn't be allowed to use it either because he isn't melee?
Kioshek (EUNE)
: Rant about the new victorious skin! :D
I never play Graves but it gives me an incentive to try and get gold 5 in... a month... I'm not getting it am I... *sigh* Still, the few times I played as Graves, I went negative score so I suppose it's not much of a loss?
Wen294 (EUW)
: Well if that's the only thing they probs won't bother to sue. There are so many games/sites/whatever that steal something from league that it's a super big hassle to sue them all. In general a way bigger hasle than that it's worth. Only in some REALLY severe cases of blatant copying do they pursue legal actions.
It's the similar case where Blade of Queen, some website, stole three character skin backgrounds (Arcade Sona, Explorer Ezreal and Secret Agent Miss Fortune) for their advertising but since then, they'd gone on to steal Yandere simulator background and so on.
hazza10 (EUW)
: Giveaway of Championship Ashe!
IGN: Chika Hakozaki 0 This is very generous so I'm happy for having a chance of winning a free skin
: "Complete 4 or more Worlds missions"
The missions reset each week except the "Complete 2/4/6 worlds missions" so you aren't forced to buy the master pass.
Voxes (EUW)
: Championship Ashe with tokens?
You can still get the icon/border and chroma/ward bundles without the skin and they will be available whenever you actually get Championship Ashe. However, to get the Chroma, you need the master pass to get enough tokens
: New 2017 championship missions
No, you don't. You can still buy the Gold Chroma pack without the skin and it will be available only after you buy Championship Ashe. Same with the loading border. However, to afford the Gold Chroma pack, you need to buy the master pass to get enough tokens
Vïsïon (EUW)
: That bundle currently shows up costing over 40k RP for me with the discount applied down from 86k RP, do you have the same or is it a bug too?
Nope, I don't have that issue but some do for some reason... maybe you don't own any of the champions in the bundle?
Rioter Comments
Vulpine (EUW)
: If mission says: - Matchmade game - you can play against bots - PvP matchmade game - you cant play against bots I think in this mission you can play against bots but we need to wait for english version of this article. Even if you cant do this against bots you still can try this in "Siege" mode (if available).
Well... it did say matchmade but considering the translation wasn't ideal (Rift becoming lift for example), I think I'll wait and hope we can do these missions against bots because some of them in regular games? Yeah... no
Vulpine (EUW)
: Here's a japanese side with all info about upcoming event. http://jp.leagueoflegends.com/ja/news/esports/esports-editorial/learn-more-worlds-2017-missions-and-loot EDIT: I think you can get both reward without buying skin, but you will not be able to use them without skin (except icons and ward)
I see and just had a look at the missions... I don't think they allow bot games aside from getting the icon which is going to be an issue... especially with some of the missions such as melee only 5-pre made party with TP... Just... why can't you do that in bot games? No seriously, why not? A mission like that in regular play sounds so bad.
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: Oh, alright, but keep in mind that bundles via the My Shop offer the champion at _full_ RP price in addition to the discounted skin.
You sure? in many posts where people complain about the price, let's say 50% off Mafia Jinx or 50% off Championship Kalista for example, the price for it is 974 RP to buy the skin and champion. To me, that means even the champion is discounted by the price percentage.
Shiwah (EUW)
: I don't understand - most of your deals are supports, and given the quantity of support champions, getting specific ones is hard...
Basically, I was hoping for one of the two supports I didn't have like how people complain about having prices which don't match the regular skin price. That's what I'm talking about. There was a chance for Bard or Tahm Kench to appear as offers but alas, didn't happen but oh well, still got decent deals in the end.
Shiwah (EUW)
: If you own all the champions, then why do you expect bundles to appear?
*sigh* I was just hoping, by sheer chance it would give me, say, one of the other two 'tagged' supports like Tahm Kench or Bard. That's kind of what I was referring to since the majority of them are support.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > (even if there is still no champion bundles) Those skins also include the price of the champion, if unowned.
Like I said, no champion bundles since I already own all those champions.
Rioter Comments
XBertus (EUW)
: i got meowkai, cosmic blade master yi and conqueror karma, if those get reset i'll be pissed off {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
I think... but not sure on this, that the shop will be reset making all deals gone but if you remember what you had then you can contact support about it since they should have the original deals on record... Found it on a reddit forum but can't recall where I found it
iKitty23 (EUW)
: Hello, is it possible to get the first set of skins back? :( Thank you.
I think... but not sure on this, that the shop will be reset making all deals gone but if you remember what you had then you can contact support about it since they should have the original deals on record... Found it on a reddit forum but can't recall where I found it
  Rioter Comments
: THANKS RIOT!!!
Nice and good discount for your Bad Santa Veigar... mine was only 20% *Sigh* But I got 70% Arcade Miss Fortune so I guess that balances it out
: Your Shop appears to be messed up again
My only questionable ones for me would be Morgana (But I main support so it makes sense even if I barely played her) and Miss Fortune (Arcade, played her maybe 3 times?) but other than that, looks fine to me.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Chika Hakozaki 0

Level 33 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion