HlililH (EUW)
: discrimination
> [{quoted}](name=HlililH,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=phLl9Ytx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-31T15:48:32.920+0000) > > Hello > I m a player living in the UK > It is very disappointed situation that you guys are discriminating countries. You sure you're from the UK?
Maher4530 (EUW)
: Teemo/Fizz must be nerfed
Did you seriously manage to lose a Jax vs Teemo matchup? He Qs you, fine, just E and hold it as he AAs you without dealing any damage until the blind effect is off, then you get a free stun where you can drop 2 to 3 AAs. Go back to the start. 3 AAs from Jax outdamage one Q from Teemo. You should wreck a Teemo with Jax. As for Fizz, he has a lot of counterplay, even on champions he is meant to counter, eg hold your card with TF and farm with Q, he'll eventually push the lane and will dive to engage. Stun him when he has used his E and that's about it. There is no 100% 'counter' in this game, it all depends on what you do in each situation. Even more so in an elo such as yours, where (you'll pardon me but it's true) nobody has a damn clue on how to play the champ they picked. And in this particular Jax-Teemo case, it's a problem of you not knowing how to play or build your Jax.
: Platinum
What's the fuss about? You won't improve by playing with Bronzies.
Rioter Comments
duckarp (EUNE)
: He's referring to the fact that most people who fit that description are at least gold and above.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=d3Vk2bXt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T23:22:40.260+0000) > > He's referring to the fact that most people who fit that description are at least gold and above. Being Gold myself, I can assure you it's in Gold where you START finding people like that. From what I've been told, that description would fit starting mid-Diamond.
Merisa55 (EUNE)
: ?
> [{quoted}](name=Merisa55,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=d3Vk2bXt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T22:33:52.238+0000) > > ? People like that you won't find in low elo. It's called low elo for a reason, you know.
Merisa55 (EUNE)
: Looking for an ok team to get out of bronze 1 (englis but eu players)
So you want to find people who are nice, who know what to do and who can do their job in lane? Do you realize that most people fitting that description won't be able to queue with you, right? xD
Frostïe (EUW)
: New Team Limited Tea: is building its roster gold/plat elo.
First name: Juan Age: 24 Nationality: Spanish, currently living in Switzerland for my studies Male/Female: ~~Whatever you want~~ As Muddy Waters would say, I'm a man League of Legends Details Summoner Name: Chocodrinker Role: Mid Season 5 Elo peak: I played my first ranked games in preseason, got placed in G4 Season 6 Elo: G3, just dropped from G2 Top 5 champions: Anivia, Twisted Fate, Brand, Wukong, Orianna Passive/Aggressive nature: I like objective control and only taking fights I can win. I'm usually very calm and I can analyze the situation I'm in very well. The problem usually comes when I'm matched with people who'd like to play more aggressively and they don't understand when and where to fight. They tend to dislike 'passive' players. As a side note, I set as a goal for myself to reach Platinum - and stay there - before the end of the school year. I am currently going from G3 to G2 depending on how I perform, kinda trying to hone my skills with my main champions, and it's hard since you can't always stick to ONE lane in ranked.
Rioter Comments
: I have had many of the same issue you have described unfortunately it is what it is in those divisions, I finished Silver 2 last season , Got dumped in Bronze this season and have now successfully clawed my way into Gold , It took way longer than it should have due to trolls and afk's and flaming etc Only advice I can give is no matter what you got to keep a cool head. Once the flaming starts and blame starts flying most games are done. Do you best to offer assistance if possible and carry if you can and if you be worthy you shall climb that ladder. Also i could be completely wrong but once your earn your way into a new division i don't think its possible to get demoted back to the previous one. i.e being Silver 5 ... and losing countless games i was never demoted last season. it seems a legit way to handle it because how difficult it is to earn that promotion.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizu Tatsu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8q5y2XHp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-19T21:24:42.049+0000) > > I have had many of the same issue you have described unfortunately it is what it is in those divisions, I finished Silver 2 last season , Got dumped in Bronze this season and have now successfully clawed my way into Gold , It took way longer than it should have due to trolls and afk's and flaming etc > > Only advice I can give is no matter what you got to keep a cool head. Once the flaming starts and blame starts flying most games are done. Do you best to offer assistance if possible and carry if you can and if you be worthy you shall climb that ladder. > > Also i could be completely wrong but once your earn your way into a new division i don't think its possible to get demoted back to the previous one. i.e being Silver 5 ... and losing countless games i was never demoted last season. it seems a legit way to handle it because how difficult it is to earn that promotion. If your MMR drops low enough, you can be demoted from any tier.
BoeBu (EUNE)
: Most of LoL players are noobs
Hold it, hold it. You say most people in this game are noobs and blame your teammates for your losses when you're B1 yourself? So basically, you're in top 66% of your server, which, considering the server level, should be around top 70-75% world? Dude, you are in the worst half of the playerbase and you dare complain with not even a 50%+ winrate in BRONZE 1. To help you understand how ridiculous you sound, I have a B1 smurf that is there basically because I play 90% of my games there with Alistar mid and enjoy watching my teammates flame me and each other! How can't you climb out of that if you're so good? Now seeing your picks and builds I still can't understand why you dare look down on others or think you are not the main reason for your losses.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Spaniard here O/ Spaniard is not an offensive term, its how you identify a person from my nationality. For the people that dont know, being "Spanish" and being a "Spaniard" is not the same thing. A Spanish person is from Latin America, and a Spaniard is a person from Spain.
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GcKWpxiM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-19T16:10:08.102+0000) > > Spaniard here O/ > > Spaniard is not an offensive term, its how you identify a person from my nationality. > > For the people that dont know, being "Spanish" and being a "Spaniard" is not the same thing. > > A Spanish person is from Latin America, and a Spaniard is a person from Spain. Beeep! Wrong tho People who call Latin American people 'Spanish' instead of 'Hispanic' are mostly ignorant Muricans (before anyone gets offended, I am not saying ALL Americans are ignorant, just that that's how the ignorant ones call them). I believe 'Spanish' strictly refers to the language when used as a noun.
Evanitis (EUNE)
: That got me curious enough to do googling. It appears that 'spaniards' are indeed an ethnic group in Spain. Though unlike many other local groups (andalusians, basques, castilians, catalans, galicians, etc), I can't find anything about their origins or specifics about them. That doesn't change the fact that in English (and probably in a lot more other languages) 'spaniards' refers to every spanish people. They should complain on more notable forums than LoL games if they want to fix that mistake. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Evanitis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GcKWpxiM,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-19T14:50:15.647+0000) > > That got me curious enough to do googling. It appears that 'spaniards' are indeed an ethnic group in Spain. Though unlike many other local groups (andalusians, basques, castilians, catalans, galicians, etc), I can't find anything about their origins or specifics about them. > > That doesn't change the fact that in English (and probably in a lot more other languages) 'spaniards' refers to every spanish people. They should complain on more notable forums than LoL games if they want to fix that mistake. xD As a Swiss of Spanish descent, I have to say that I believe that definition to be highly inaccurate. I doubt there are any real homogenic ethnic groups in Spain anymore, with Basques being the only (possible) exception. Spain has seen too many tribes and people passing there and settling in throughout its history to believe the Spanish can be considered as belonging to only one ethnicity.
: I'd assume they think you meant to call them "Spanish Retards"
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GcKWpxiM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-19T14:33:30.216+0000) > > I'd assume they think you meant to call them "Spanish Retards" Probably. Still, I patiently told them what it meant and they preferred thinking I was insulting them. #Ignorance
Evanitis (EUNE)
: I don't think it was the word, but the generalization. Would be the same if you said that 'german players jungle very well'. xD I don't think anyone considers this line of thought 'racist', unless he's ingame and tilting hard. I'm not curious enough to look into the origins of the word 'spainard', or how well-spread it is. Maybe they just thought it's a made up word using 'Spain' and... and adjective that ends with '...ard'. {{summoner:31}}
> [{quoted}](name=Evanitis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GcKWpxiM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-19T14:25:48.209+0000) > > I don't think it was the word, but the generalization. Would be the same if you said that 'german players jungle very well'. xD I don't think anyone considers this line of thought 'racist', unless he's ingame and tilting hard. > > I'm not curious enough to look into the origins of the word 'spainard', or how well-spread it is. Maybe they just thought it's a made up word using 'Spain' and... and adjective that ends with '...ard'. > {{summoner:31}} Trust me, it *was* the word, they called me up on it saying sthg like 'were not spaniards were spanish' 'om%%% racist'
Rioter Comments
LoneTiger (EUW)
: ATTENTION ALL SOLO PLAYERS: you want dynamic boost to gtfo? STOP PLAYING RANKED
Welp, personally I am currently exactly one tier above from my placements from playing mostly solo, got as far as even 2 divs higher than my current standing. I think that's a lot for having played ranked for 7 weeks this season. I find it more exciting being able to win, carry and climb with and mostly AGAINST people with a better teamplay.
Fawkz (EUW)
: So can you confirm that you have never used any programs like Curse Voice, MKLOL, Wooxy or Replay Mod?
> [{quoted}](name=SevenGaming,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rARrNWl1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-15T16:58:32.390+0000) > > So can you confirm that you have never used any programs like Curse Voice, MKLOL, Wooxy or Replay Mod? Is using Curse Voice bannable?
AdcKrips (EUW)
: Atleast try to win. pls :(
I feel you. To some people, it's impossible to win unless they really stomp the scheize out of the enemy team. And to others, it's not a victory if they're not carrying. It's just extremely childish behaviour and mindset. Nothing you can do to change that, just ignore them or tell them 'shut up, we can carry you', but that's going to tilt them even further. Maybe just keep on trying even if it's by yourself, make calls. get objectives and they might eventually snap out of it. But in all sincerity, these kids could've used a couple more slaps from their parents in due time.
: <3
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7LnHEAmR,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T15:17:13.601+0000) > > &lt;3 https://gyazo.com/104c7c25c8179df295fdd2ab5faf382e Boom, baby. {{champion:254}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Chocodrinker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7LnHEAmR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T11:19:48.148+0000) > > I doubt you can get banned when most of what you write consists of &#x27;&lt;3&#x27;s and &#x27;I am indeed a noob&#x27; (º3º) Yeeeaaa, lets see about that. I know you enjoy mocking lowerskilled players and make them tilt. As this is a total arsemove... i suspect you to be a total arse^^ And we all know that an arse likes to talk shit. And shittalking will get you banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7LnHEAmR,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-13T12:15:03.358+0000) > > I know you enjoy mocking lowerskilled players and make them tilt. As this is a total arsemove... i suspect you to be a total arse^^ I like making *toxic players* tilt. To give you another example, I had this game on that same smurf where I was the only winning lane but nobody was toxic and I enjoyed a very friendly exchange with the enemy laner whilst we tried to kill each other. We obviously lost mainly because of my teammates' early feeding and my inability to carry the game after that (the enemy team could finish it in 20-ish), but there was 0 toxicity there (at least, aimed at me or from me, I think my botlane were kinda blaming each other for the loss iirc). So it's not that I walk into EVERY game trying to tilt the enemy, but I do enjoy watching toxic kids tilt. Sometimes they can tilt even whilst wrecking you in lane and that gives you enough breathing room because they *will* throw the game 90%. But yeah, I think I can be called a total arse. Sorry, but I've already tried constructive criticism and not only it doesn't work, it's in fact less entertaining that a '<3' as a reply to any form of toxicity aimed at you :*
: next step: Got banned - didnt do nuffing
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7LnHEAmR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T10:28:19.609+0000) > > next step: > Got banned - didnt do nuffing I doubt you can get banned when most of what you write consists of '<3's and 'I am indeed a noob' (º3º)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SIEGE2UK (EUW)
: The number one reason why you are stuck where you are Gold >?
Why don't you change the title to 'The number one reason why I am stuck in Bronze' to be more accurate?
MrPista (EUNE)
: Gorlax , the Emperor of the Void
> [{quoted}](name=MrPista,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=hFddbBOJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-26T00:50:45.811+0000) > > He may look something like this: > > http://imgur.com/JRsI7YS > What do you think about this guys? He NEEDS to look like this.
Rioter Comments
: [Honour] looking to recruit
Which elo are you guys?
Twizzlerz (EUW)
: Your placements is determined by the number of wins, not your KDA. 1 win bronze II 2 wins bronze I 3 wins silver V 4 wins silver IV 5 wins silver III 6 wins silver II 7 wins, silver I 8 wins gold V 9 wins gold IV 10 wins gold III I've found this scale to be correct to some degree, but there is probably a difference based on how long game is and other hidden numbers that could make this list vary. I know for a fact that kda is not the determining factor to where you end up, though. In the future it'll be wins that let's you climb, same goes for placements. Don't check op gg for MMR, no site is accurate about this.
> [{quoted}](name=Twizzlerz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fo433uLM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-11T07:50:45.036+0000) > > Your placements is determined by the number of wins, not your KDA. > > 1 win bronze II > 2 wins bronze I > 3 wins silver V > 4 wins silver IV > 5 wins silver III > 6 wins silver II > 7 wins, silver I > 8 wins gold V > 9 wins gold IV > 10 wins gold III > > I've found this scale to be correct to some degree, but there is probably a difference based on how long game is and other hidden numbers that could make this list vary. I know for a fact that kda is not the determining factor to where you end up, though. In the future it'll be wins that let's you climb, same goes for placements. > > Don't check op gg for MMR, no site is accurate about this. I predicted more or less where I'd end up. Gold 4 with 7 wins! So I guess your system is wrong :P
: nah, she lcks of damage in early game even if u try to trade with enemy properly u will lose more than him, plus that she is easy countered :(, did u try play her vs chogath? you cant do nothing vs him :(
> [{quoted}](name=Katarina Pwns U,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2lE3hZ2c,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-12-11T23:09:31.482+0000) > > nah, she lcks of damage in early game even if u try to trade with enemy properly u will lose more than him, plus that she is easy countered :(, did u try play her vs chogath? you cant do nothing vs him :( Welp, then don't pick her into Cho'Gath. That's like saying TF needs a buff because you can't pick him into Yasuo. There are champions who have a kit that excels against a certain type of champion, you can't expect every matchup to be decided solely on skill imo.
Wolffer (EUW)
: she is pretty balanced so why she need ?
> [{quoted}](name=TheUdyrlyStupid,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2lE3hZ2c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-11T23:02:28.905+0000) > > she is pretty balanced so why she need ? Obviously because OP can't make her work so he thinks it's a problem of balance rather than him not being able to play her to her full potential or he doesn't know when to pick her and when not to.
iOWMGx (EUW)
: Which is better , Jinx or vayne?
I don't main adc and I don't have much LoL experience, but I don't think you can't simplify things like this. They are essentially different champions, and although both share the same position, the purpose of picking one or the other is entirely different. - You want {{champion:222}} for some AoE damage from your adc in teamfights, I guess (adc mains correct me if I'm wrong) - You want {{champion:67}} for single target burst and dealing with tanks due to her W passive (what I said ^) Plus in a 1o1 between this champs, there are so many factors to take into account... Is there a wall in which Vayne can crash Jinx, for isntance? Does Jinx see Vayne coming or will Vayne AA from a bush, ult+Q for the 2nd attack and thus gain a heavy advantage over Jinx?
Twizzlerz (EUW)
: Your placements is determined by the number of wins, not your KDA. 1 win bronze II 2 wins bronze I 3 wins silver V 4 wins silver IV 5 wins silver III 6 wins silver II 7 wins, silver I 8 wins gold V 9 wins gold IV 10 wins gold III I've found this scale to be correct to some degree, but there is probably a difference based on how long game is and other hidden numbers that could make this list vary. I know for a fact that kda is not the determining factor to where you end up, though. In the future it'll be wins that let's you climb, same goes for placements. Don't check op gg for MMR, no site is accurate about this.
> [{quoted}](name=Twizzlerz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fo433uLM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-11T07:50:45.036+0000) > > Your placements is determined by the number of wins, not your KDA. > > 1 win bronze II > 2 wins bronze I > 3 wins silver V > 4 wins silver IV > 5 wins silver III > 6 wins silver II > 7 wins, silver I > 8 wins gold V > 9 wins gold IV > 10 wins gold III I think this is essentially wrong. From what I have read in other posts and as you yourself have said, it's all about a win-loss situation with fresh MMR. In my first games, everyone sucked hard and it was like I didn't even need to play half seriously (not dissing anyone but I won't say it was so HARRRRRRD to make people feel better about themselves when it wasn't), so let us assume that was high Bronze/low Silver at best. Your hypothetic 1 win - Bronze II: Okay, so you say that if I win 1 game I would be placed in Bronze II. But I'm starting at Bronze I here, and MMR losses and gains increase depending on your amount of games lost in a row. The only way to minimize a heavy losing streak like this one would be to go 4L-1W-5L or 5L-1W-4L and I would still lose a crap ton of MMR, and I believe it would be most fair if I got placed in Bronze V. And, the other way round: Your hypothetic 9 wins - Gold IV: As I said, in my last game there already were Gold people in it, meaning I either reached an equivalent of Gold V OR high silver (II-I) and I get matched up with people who are meant to be better than I am to test my skill, and since I won my MMR gain was increased exponentially. Okay, so 3 games roughly would've gotten me from Bronze I to Silver II (at least), and this last one got me even further, maybe to straight Gold V (or Silver I if we don't want to be overly optimistic, but seeing the previous increase I don't think it would be totally unsafe to say I would be around Gold just now, which would confirm the MMR theory from op.gg and that particular user's way of multiplying the website's MMR and that I found to be pretty accurate for the cases I checked. So, in theory, if I kept on winning I would have to get above Gold III. Probably not much further, though. And if I lost one game at this point, since I have a 4 game winning streak and winning streaks are recognized by Riot at 3, my MMR loss would probably be compensated in my 6th game, were I to win it, giving me ALMOST the same position as a 10 victory streak. Again, I only speak from what I have observed and the experience other players shared here. I'm following the advice from the first or the second guy to post here (cba to check) to keep the post updated with how I'm doing and so to help the community find how this thing works. I'd like to thank you for your reply, though, and best of luck in your games!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sorry but no. It's still too soon. Whenever a team is ready for it, I'm sure they'll make it.
Watch them downvote you for not agreeing to having teams promoted solely for their origin.
Eujh1n (EUW)
: Portugal has good teams and players, we saw that in collegiate invitational where isep won. I think riot should gave us a chance in lcs.
Yeah. For free. For being Portuguese. Just go the way everybody else did. Get your teams to qualify through hard work and own merit, please.
KameZuk (EUW)
: Portuguese teams on LCS
I don't get the point of this post. LCS is not entered by any team for being from any specific country, afaik it's all about teams from the same server/area (EUW+EUNE). If a team is placed high enough, they'll get into the CS and if they can get top 3 there, they get a chance to enter the LCS. Simple as that. If there isn't any Portuguese team in the LCS it must mean that no Portuguese team was good enough to get into it, right? No matter if they're Portuguese or whatever else they may be. In recent years I can only think of Spring Split Giants and Sparta as teams whose players come all from the same country and made it into or barely missed LCS (Sparta got into the expansion tournament if I'm not mistaken), but they didn't enter as representatives from X country but rather through their own merit. I don't get the victimism here.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Are there any pro matches to view with patch 5.22/5.23?
I'd say you barely missed IEM San José. If I'm not mistaken, IEM Cologne is 18-20 Dec, plus you got the All-Stars event coming soon.
Rioter Comments
meowsuo (EUW)
: When to recall and with what amount of gold is up to you and not the games fault in terms of imbalance. The changes to AD items were in my opinion great, because the access is easier now with the reduced prices and you are now less hesitant to buy something. With the reduced price on BF Sword you are also less trapped in build paths, as waiting for the right amount of gold to finally buy BF was sometimes annoyingly long and were delaying your purchases by a lot compared to champions buying other items. You could frequently get "out-stat'ed" waiting for BF Sword for example, especially when behind. Buying Pickaxe before the rework when you actually wanted BF was basically throwing over your entire build path. Now BF is cheaper and the item diversity allows you for more different purchases without hindering you too much. In some cases you still want to wait for the right amount of gold, but the amount of time required is still far lower than before and the item purchases got smoothed out. I think Riot did not a bad job at reworking the way item purchases work in terms of time and builds. With increased passive gold generation your wait time is also a bit less than before, so you can potentially buy earlier or more frequently depending on your preferences. I still haven't tried all items yet, so i can't tell in what ways it still might be flawed, according to my opinion, but i feel like AD champions overall capitalized on the changes and it's better now than before. Riot is still trying to balance the power of AD items to AP items, which can be seen in the recent price and efficiency changes of AP items while making MR more affordable for tankier champions. I hope my Silver 3 knowledge means something to you :^) {{champion:157}} meow
The problem for me is that you don't always decide when to back. Considering that I have a decent farming ability, having enough to buy a pickaxe was easy before, and it normally went this way: farm-poke-farm-poke-farm-harrass-zone-outlevel-kill-pickaxe+something. Not playing adc, so not buying a BF was normal for me. The problem now is that I don't feel the same efficiency from my purchases. There is this hammer thing that gives you AD and CDR in the build path of pretty much everything I want to get on my bruiser picks when going for AD-oriented builds and it builds off longswords. If I want to get Youmuu -> more longswords. I feel like I'm taking up space in my inventory with longswords and that my gold isn't as efficiently spent. My powerspikes don't seem to come as easily as they did before. I guess it will take time to get used to it, but tbh I think it's not working as well for people who were good at farming and for whom getting more expensive components wasn't really an issue as for others. EDIT: Ofc your knowledge means something whatever your division may be, I just was more interested in what people who main the kind of champion I'm talking about in higher elo had to say because - and not trying to be pretentious here - they would be more knowledgeable than you or I about it.
Rioter Comments
Silisa (EUNE)
: I'll start by commenting your current picks: TF is a play maker, I wouldn't suggest playing with him in soloQ, but overall, if you are good enough with him, you can carry by terrifying your enemies across the map. Brand has a lot of burst and can potentially take out all the squishy members of the enemy team with a combo. Ziggs has a lot of AoE damage and a bit of mobility. He has awesome wave clear and is good for CC + AoE based team fights. What they all have in common is that they tend to be weaker than assassins (TF and Ziggs especially). Anyway, if you want to main mid, here are some suggestions: Lux - good range, decent wave clear, cc and a long ranged ult. And a shield. She is awesome, you just have to land all the skill shots. Ahri - another hard one. High risk - high reward champion. She has a lot of mobility, some wave clear and great roam and catch potential. However, you have to land that charm. Victor - is a beast. CC and AoE beast. Yasuo - easy to snowball, doesn't use mana or energy, can ace the enemy team with his ult. These are the ones that just came to mind, I'm sure there are more. Also, if you are interested in more utility than carry potential: Lulu - she has great scaling and a lot of utility to keep key teammates alive. However, she can't deal as much damage as the ones I listed above. Morgana - magic shield, AoE W and single target CC on Q. Also, an ult that can potentially stun the entire enemy team. Hope this helps. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.
Thanks for your comment! So I guess TF might be a strong pick with the changes to soloQ, but I'd defo like to carry on my own with champs like the ones you mentioned.
: Lux easy? Don't call her easy! I main her because her gameplay feels natural. I'm very disappointed at you for calling her easy! XD {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=sander599,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dVihVvP4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-11-26T15:17:48.102+0000) > > Lux easy? Don't call her easy! I main her because her gameplay feels natural. I'm very disappointed at you for calling her easy! XD {{item:3070}} I do think she's easier to understand than most champs, her abilities aren't as versatile as others (TF and Brand for instance). You just stack AP and train the skillshots on her, but I'm not saying it's a bad champ. Not at all.
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: Every single one I mentioned has very strong roaming potential and ganking power. Also in a teamfight u'll just oneshot enemy adcs. With Wu and J4 u can also adapt to if your team needs a lil bit more tankiness or you wanna just go full roflstompin ad. Zed Talon and Riven will always be full Ad. Another + is that the enemy team will be quite confused and will probably not (counter-)pick properly.
Thank you so much, I'll try to learn how these AD champs work and I'll only practice TF and Brand to polish my skills with them atm. You're probably right about Ziggs, I find him fun to play but I've seen more Azir and Viktor than Ziggs as of lately. Man, gonna take a bit of IP for this champ pool.
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: Kayle very very strong cuz new rageblade and nashors. + she counters the next I mention Yasuo; stupid sustain thanks to crit mastery, can basically only be beaten by kayle. In my personal opinion talon riven wukong j4 zed (yes all of those mid, they one combo every "classic ap") and other ad bruisers / assassins got a huge spike now since ad-items got so much better and classic ap items (see zhonias for example to counter the above mentioned) are so expensive atm. Btw, the ap-items that did not get touched (same gold price) are rylais and liandris, so you can build those on brand. If you really wanna go the AP way brand is fine, in my opinion in your champion pool it's Brand > Twisted Fate > Ziggs. I'd cut ziggs. If you wanna go classical AP's you can play viktor or azir (high skill cap, need 50+ games to understand them and some mu's play out very differently than others) and one ez mode would be Lux for me, even tho there are others. If you wanna practise tho I'd say go the Ad-Bruisers way or go Brand Azir Viktor.
Cheers! About the AP items, I was already doing that :) My question about your suggested picks is: considering how teamplay-focus ranked as a whole is going to be (specially for me with 4 and 5-man premades with my buddies in nearly all of my games), what do you think these AD mids could bring to the team? When do you think I should pick them or when should I avoid them? And yeah, in ranked I always pick Kayle vs Yasuo because TF wouldn't just cut it, no matter how good I am with him.
Rioter Comments

Chocodrinker

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion