: Idiot enemies and farm
Because people are terrible. That's why.
Totshu (EUW)
: Who is the best support? (According to your thoughts)
: What do I need to do to get lucky with teams? What's the secret?
"What do i need to do to get lucky with teams?" You answered your own question. You need luck.
Meriipu (EUW)
: I used to be low-mid plat
After asking this question you hear chanting in the distance. *One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us*
: help me...
I searched for "Does Irelia mean anything?" on Google and this was the result. According to Names.org (I've never heard of or used this website before) it means this. I is for instill, the lesson of life. R is for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend. E is for enjoy, your life can be fun! L is for lofty, your ambitions are high! I is for infinite, are your possibilities A is for accountable, someone to be counted on I have absolutely no clue why it says this....
Hirrurg (EUW)
: Why does Lux has 20 sec cdr on ult ?
The real question is why Bard's ultimate doesn't have a 0 second cooldown.
: Is there is a way to bring back old login screens? [RIOT PLS]
Go to the League of Legends Youtube channel and watch them there? Idunno...
: Did riot change Kayn's Quote... The one that said something about "build the body, kill the body"
Four Star (EUW)
: New Doctor Who Anncounced
Changing a well-known and generally liked / loved (sometimes iconic) franchise to feature women instead of men, we've never seen this happen before... *cough* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw *cough*
Kyujïn (EUW)
: Question about the mmr system
I don't think anyone who doesn't work at Riot knows exactly how the MMR system works. It's generally just known that your MMR changes based on your winrate and that you gain more (and lose less) LP when you have a high MMR. So i'm basically just saying... "I don't know."
: A message to all the flamers :)
So you're the main whore huh? Well i guess new information is (almost) always apreciated.
Valarin (EUW)
: The Twisted Rift - Fun and social community looking for members.
Just a question about the factions, is there a reason that you chose those 6 regions / areas? I'm asking because places like Zaun and Demacia aren't included. (So it can't be about including all of the major areas in League's lore.) (I don't want to join, i'm just saying this to avoid confusion.)
Riddarn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D4RKSH4D0WK1TTY,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=8V83YdMh,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-16T10:15:43.891+0000) > > Kobana is ranged but when she is in very short range she turns to melee What is even the point of this? Literally every ranged champion can attack at melee distance when they're close. In what way would turning into melee at close range make any sort of difference?
> [{quoted}](name=Riddarn,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=8V83YdMh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-16T10:20:25.514+0000) > > What is even the point of this? Literally every ranged champion can attack at melee distance when they're close. In what way would turning into melee at close range make any sort of difference? Turning into a melee champion means that she can buy Titanic Hydra / Ravenous Hydra. That's really the only "benefit" i feel.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: what you mean? it's not exactly the same thing I'm asking for the way i see it :p
> [{quoted}](name=Not xPeke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=muRxmfHm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-15T13:43:02.034+0000) > > what you mean? > > it's not exactly the same thing I'm asking for the way i see it :p I know it's not the same.
ChrisMac (EUW)
: Surrender at 15.
Why do people surrender at all?
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Why can't we have indicators for Karthus Q with smart cast?
We're talking about indicators huh? Then i'm just going to say. "Illaoi and her ult-tentacles."
: Diamond exhaust adc climbing to challenger
Wouldn't it be better to post this when you're actually streaming?
VMCHA (EUW)
: Gold Midlaner (EUW) looking for a duo partner or flex team!
I'm just going to leave a comment here. Not because i want to participate, but because... why not?... i guess.
KalaGh7 (EUW)
: Name in the game
You have to buy a name change with IP or with RP. They cost either 1300 RP or 13900 IP. You can find them in the "Account" section of the store. Edit: Look at Valzuuuh's comment instead.
: Kled ignite problem
This isn't a problem, the game is working the way it's supposed to.
: This is quite unlogical, but imagine this would actually happen
Voukras (EUNE)
: Buy me a muy thai lee skin xDD
: Any other Rammus players put there?
hunya nandi (EUNE)
: rek sai jungle
How did they ruin the jungle specifically for her?
: WTF why are ranked placements now?
You can play ranked and get to whatever rank you like. But it doesn't give you any rewards. it does affect your mmr however.
AGLAA (EUNE)
: why the hell u destroied Leblanc
"Different combos" You mean Q, W then R Or do you mean the second one Q, E, W then R She didn't really have a lot of combos before. Only like 2-3 different ones, and basicly all of them started with Q and ended with R.
Rhynaieli (EUNE)
: Where the rewards at?
Be P-A-T-I-E-N-T The patch was released earlier today. It'll probably take at least 1 week until everyone has their rewards. (Could be more though.)
: Game tottally destroyed
The game is much better now than it has been in the past. Obviosly this is my opinion but, ya know.
: Perm ban
Check what the definition of permanent is.
: Your future. Its Obvious.
"Get 8/10 wins and be dropped in bronze 4." This is scarily accurate. Last season i won 8 or 7 out of my 10 games and i was placed in bronze 4. I didn't try to climb since i'm too lazy and i don't care enough about ranked. So next season i'm going to be bronze 4 again. (I only play the placements.)
vladiq (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CookieMonster275,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=53qE5tP0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-08T17:26:47.964+0000) > > This is a bit of a conincidence to say the least. > I played Ap Nasus in Legend of the Poro king yesterday and got a "Pentakill". > (Maybe i should've made a montage, damn....) do it
> [{quoted}](name=vladiq,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=53qE5tP0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-08T17:54:29.537+0000) > > do it I'm not going to.
: mate you're missing the point.. it's not just blue it is the effects of each camp:gromp blue wolves raptors red and golems this changes the way invades work , counterjungling , thinking ahead etc so many aspects are getting REMOVED and they said the only thing they make with the new smite is hp back so the complexity of the game is overall getting lower.You can't do as much as you did before
> [{quoted}](name=U re bad mate,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AeEAUMPu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-08T17:27:16.816+0000) > > mate you're missing the point.. > it's not just blue it is the effects of each camp:gromp blue wolves raptors red and golems > this changes the way invades work , counterjungling , thinking ahead etc so many aspects are getting REMOVED and they said the only thing they make with the new smite is hp back so the complexity of the game is overall getting lower.You can't do as much as you did before No i understood the point, i just wanted to talk about the Blue Buff instead because of reasons i can't conprehend.
vladiq (EUW)
: The REAL AP NASUS Montage
This is a bit of a conincidence to say the least. I played Ap Nasus in Legend of the Poro king yesterday and got a "Pentakill". (Maybe i should've made a montage, damn....)
: Don't add plants to LoL
Blue giving mana when you smited it was basicly pointless because about 10 seconds later you would have the "Blue Buff" anyway.
IsirganOtu (EUNE)
: Loading Screen Flair
(No comment because X doesn't know what to say.)
APHirsch (EUW)
: Is AP Blitzcrank and AD Thresh new meta on bot?
Just because someone can do something wierd successfully doesn't mean that it's good. It either means. A, they're good players overall. B, they're good at those specific champions. Or C, that they just happened to stumble into some players that weren't so good.
: GIRL RANKED TEAM 2017
So i see you and your friend posted a disscussion. Well good luck in your search for team members. (I hear that girls are hard to find on the internet so you have to be patient.)
: Where is my pumpkin icon?
Wait... Someone else will answer this for me.
lonaceGR (EUNE)
: Preseason
It starts the 9th of November at 08:00 UK time i believe.
IsirganOtu (EUNE)
: Oh? Then why have I seen extra flair that one time when I was on the same team as a Blitz with the skin Defenitely Not Blitzcrank?
> [{quoted}](name=IsirganOtu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eph7PB9r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-08T16:44:03.473+0000) > > Oh? > > Then why have I seen extra flair that one time when I was on the same team as a Blitz with the skin Defenitely Not Blitzcrank? Can you give me a link?
IsirganOtu (EUNE)
: Loading Screen Flair
The extra stuff was only for Championship Riven.
King Weeb (EUW)
: Banning turn is not as visible as it should.
That just means you're not looking at the screen which Riot can't do anything about. + Just turn up the volume if you think the sound isn't loud enough.
MadBaron (EUW)
: Yes, that is exactly what I would expect.
> [{quoted}](name=MadBaron,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bpx3YTRE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-06T20:40:20.192+0000) > > Yes, that is exactly what I would expect. Well too bad.
Volibeart (EUW)
: Is it allowed to change the settings in the PersistedSettings.json
That could probably get you banned, so don't try it.
: is yasuo broken?
Not really but in my opnion he is a bit overloaded.
Zsw (EUNE)
: Why is dongerdash not a thing anymore?
My friends forced me to do this with them last year. It wasn't very fun.
tin1 (EUNE)
: New Champion Idea
Passive: "Musically Enriched": Every minute Basste gains 100 permanent HP. This seems just a little bit op. Imagine a 60 minute game where a champion can build full damage and still have 6k hp. It's like Sion but you don't need to kill stuff or build tank items, and you do damage. Edit: I just remebered that this {{item:1401}} is a thing, and that there are bonus % max health runes. If you build tanky on top of that you'll be sitting at around 12k or something like that.
Mpoulis123 (EUNE)
: Yes but to one shot somebody you must get fed and get kills so you do need skills to play him. You can't one shot easily if you aren't fed
> [{quoted}](name=Mpoulis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Ju73ZX8t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-03T21:15:57.222+0000) > > Yes but to one shot somebody you must get fed and get kills so you do need skills to play him. You can't one shot easily if you aren't fed Did you just say that Rengar requires skill?
Musiicy (EUW)
: RANKING TEMPORARILY VANISHED LOL
"THIS WAS SOME SCARY SHIT" http://giphy.com/gifs/the-simpsons-scared-homer-simpson-jUwpNzg9IcyrK
G2ManDy (EUW)
: Looking for smurfers for weekend
It is. I just found it amusing that the date is 7 11. And there is a convinient store called 7 11. I don't know why i found that amusing though. maybe i'm just not funny.
Show more

CookieMonster275

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion