: Looking for Riot Squad Singed owner
Cool idea, best of luck with the stream.
: When will it be released for EU WEST?
First rule of fight club! We don't talk about Fight club! Until everything is rock solid with the client we won't be publicly launching the updated League client as you don't want to be mid promos and have client crash. For that reason we dont have a set date that it will go live at just yet.
alarm31 (EUNE)
: Ehh my prema ban
Hi Alarm31 Perma bans are not issued lightly or for unique one off cases. For that reason I don't believe that your ban will be lifted in the future, Sorry.
Wiching (EUNE)
: RIOT(er) in Krakow
HEY! I'll be there and so will many of the Polish team. Is there anyone in particular you are looking to meet? Eambo is at another event in the UK this weekend so he wont be here sadly.
Eveninn (EUW)
: What are your favourite quotes of your Top 3 champions?
Rammus - "OKAY" Kayle - "Are you sure your not in the wrong league?" KLED - "What was that? Oh, I should go for the decakill? Uh, if you say so."
Husker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlâckLotus,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WEwhIG6U,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-04T13:46:50.218+0000) > > 1st they invite you in arams,then they remake your main. sheeeeeeeeet my cover is blown
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Husker,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WEwhIG6U,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-08-04T13:53:59.735+0000) > > sheeeeeeeeet my cover is blown We have a spy!?!
Husker (EUW)
: Fan Art Suggestions?
Stretching my mad art skillz http://imgur.com/a/7Hmp1
: You deserved the chat restriction. You call people noobs, pointlessly call out that you are reporting them or muting them and spam nonsense. Also, someone flaming you is no reason to flame them back. Mute them and report them, then move on. I strongly suggest changing your behavior because the path you are on now will eventually lead to harsher punishments.
Chat bans are not completely based upon one off offences usually there is some background cases also. > [{quoted}](name=Pierce Bronznan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vPiv16wr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-03T07:56:09.178+0000) > ^^ Best summoner name EUNE!
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xERqHP5w,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-02T13:18:02.571+0000) > > Get out of here!!! you dont even have any good pokemon! My Arcanine and Exeggutor wanna say hi.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xERqHP5w,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-02T13:21:52.540+0000) > > My Arcanine and Exeggutor wanna say hi. Ill slap their 1200 CP back to the stone age.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xERqHP5w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-02T13:07:16.622+0000) > > Team Instinct = Underdogs and thats why I picked them. > I agree that when we take a gym people try to take it right back because there aren't as many of us as there are other teams. > > But that's why Instinct players usually level up a gym after taking it to make sure there is always space to stack the gym. > Also.... my pokemon REK everyone else where I live. > > Instinct because following the herd is just too boring! http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/57/38/8e0633a3af7fb812359a005983e26480.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xERqHP5w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-02T13:08:30.063+0000) > > http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/57/38/8e0633a3af7fb812359a005983e26480.gif Get out of here!!! you dont even have any good pokemon!
: Team Red Masterrace
Team Instinct = Underdogs and thats why I picked them. I agree that when we take a gym people try to take it right back because there aren't as many of us as there are other teams. But that's why Instinct players usually level up a gym after taking it to make sure there is always space to stack the gym. Also.... my pokemon REK everyone else where I live. Instinct because following the herd is just too boring!
: dear riot Cosantoir, today your team released the project chests on the euw. i really like them but where is the 4 one i cant find is it a bug or is it not released yet?? already thank you and have a good day.
> [{quoted}](name=cheesecakeo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rEBOdQ7t,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-08-02T12:05:45.045+0000) > > dear riot Cosantoir, > today your team released the project chests on the euw. > i really like them but where is the 4 one i cant find is it a bug or is it not released yet?? > already thank you and have a good day. Hey CheeseCakeo If you go to the store then click accessories they are there. * Augment * Decrypter * EM Caster * Hyper Edge I hope this helps.
ezeewins (EUW)
: Question about names?
I've checked a few sites but there doesn't seem to be anything public. I suggest if you really need to find out to drop a ticket to Players Support.
Almighty (EUNE)
: I DID IT!
WP, Some may say "the climb may be long but the view was worth it"
Őrangyal (EUNE)
: The Voice Chat
So recently in ask Riot the following was asked. **If you value competitive team play so much, why are you against voice chat? It would really make games more coordinated.** New001 responded > In the past, our stance on voice comms emphasized the increased potential for negative behavior. We've since reconsidered our philosophy around voice chat and while there are some challenges we want to overcome (keeping it an opt-in experience, for example), we want to do it. > We believe League as a team sport should reward coordination, and that voice chat is a valuable tool for getting teams (and strangers) aligned. We'll probably begin deeper investigations once the League Client update is in a stable release so we don't have to build the feature twice, but hopefully this is a clear update on our philosophy and where we stand. We'll also give you further updates when the time comes. I hope this clears things up a little.
: League of Legends in Steam
> [{quoted}](name=Teddyoh,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=FMmi9knO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T14:23:59.399+0000) > > Not to burst your bubble or anything, but League was on Steam a couple of years ago. I know and a concious decision was made to remove it. > [{quoted}](name=VikoHapKoMaH,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=FMmi9knO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-02T14:24:45.214+0000) > They should just develop the game more and more.Maybe i am wrong idk I'm a little confused about this comment can you explain a little more? Is having the game going to actually increase player value or is it just a nice to have that has no lasting impact?
: League of Legends in Steam
Steam is owned by Valve who are another game developer so I would imagine it would be a conflict of interest. It would also potentially remove some of the autonomy and create an additional step when it comes to resolving issues.
: How often does the ELOboost tracking team get false positives?
Riot's PB teams don't make decisions on banning players lightly and wont make the division unless they are positive that its happens. There are a lot of aspects that go into the decision but to ensure continued credibility we cannot discuss.
: where can u apply to work for support? Since the only job available for me now is IT esports specialist in NA, but im from eu :p
> [{quoted}](name=ONE Killerbyby,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Gl4fREqF,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2016-05-28T01:32:36.781+0000) > > where can u apply to work for support? Since the only job available for me now is IT esports specialist in NA, but im from eu :p www.riotgames.com/careers
: Question for Riot
Hey Sir Kitt3N, We've_(the guys who make these decisions)_ done our own research a couple of years back, and as some mentioned in the thread, we have to get confident there will be enough players concurrently playing to ensure a good game experience. If you don't have enough players, then matchmaking will be super long or inaccurate, most queues won't be turned off, and you will have generally a lower quality experience. Players will jump back to other servers and you'd end up in a vicious cycle. Also the other problem is the internet infrastructure. If we set a "Africa" server in South Africa, mostly only South African players will have a better connection. For countries in the north of Africa (Morocco, Egypt, etc... who are a pretty big player base too, kudos to you guys!), they would still get a better ping through our EU servers... So really the question for us is are there enough players to ensure the appropriate level of CCU for South Africa country. Last time we did look into that (2-3 years ago), our conclusions were no... But... Have you tried connecting to Singapore server? you might have a better ping actually. Although, can't really promise because the internet infrastructure has a logic my own logic can't follow sometimes... But I'd say it's worth trying. I know it's probably not the answer you'd expect but hopefully you understand the logic behind this.
: How to report this player?
FilipcroxD (EUNE)
: RIOT Answer Me This!Pls...
Because you asked so nicely here I am. But as Coxis said PS can sometimes do a once off RP gift of a few RP to get you the extra points you need to buy the new shiny key.
: You havin' a nice Friday morning too?
> [{quoted}](name=PentaBacon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G2vAIWek,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-29T08:46:41.406+0000) > > You havin' a nice Friday morning too? Yup. Gotta pick up some of the slack here with the big guns (Eambo) not being here. But yea working on some stuff I have a lot of experience with and passionate about so today is a day of letting the creativity flow and just taking things as they come. You??
: How to report this player?
Reporting him after the game is the best thing you can do and all that needs to be done. You/ not I have the insight into whether it was an isolated indecent or is this persona serial troll etc. everyone has their off day so we have to make a fair balance between the two.
IceOFire (EUNE)
: Arcade Hecarim worth buying?
Personally I like it and the E is nice as it shows you what stage of the damage boost your're on. Although I prefer the Elderwood skin.
My Syndra (EUNE)
: What is your dream?
For me... (And not to get into the entire discussion about how it should work or esports as a sport etc.) I would love to be on the Olympic committee for esports. It's a big driver for myself from when I used to own my own esports team to the work I do today my dream doesn't exist yet so if I work hard enough maybe I can have an effect that helps make that dream a reality maybe not for me but for someone else and that I did something to help it become a reality.
  Rioter Comments
: Please RIOT, can you disable chat for me permanently?
Hey jeffryvink, I popped over to PS this morning to ask about this for you and it's not something that we can do. Personally I thought it would be a case of giving you a large chat ban but there is a lot more to it than that that would have negative implications that would make it a nightmare to start accepting requests like this. I can suggest you turn off cross team chat and use the /mute all option it's not going to stop you from flaming but maybe you will be less likely to speak if you don't see others talking. Alternatively you could try one of these which would make it just that bit more work to get on your keyboard and type. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6sAcJhcDlTE/maxresdefault.jpg (Left Nostromo, Right G13)
Joyi (EUW)
: can't even pick up guys on league of legends forums brb kms
> [{quoted}](name=Joyi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8jOjdsPJ,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-04-25T09:05:09.060+0000) > > can't even pick up guys on league of legends forums brb kms Dont worry either can I but I think its because I'm bad :(
Eveninn (EUW)
: Are you going for some dog races or the likes? :o Or just for fun? x3 While I personally love sprinting, it's pretty much the only sports activity I like, running 5Km would most likely have me collaps for a day. >.>
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8jOjdsPJ,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-04-25T08:47:50.623+0000) > > Are you going for some dog races or the likes? :o > Or just for fun? x3 > > While I personally love sprinting, it's pretty much the only sports activity I like, running 5Km would most likely have me collaps for a day. >.> I do urban mushing with my dogs. Think of sledding with huskies except without snow we use wheels, so the dogs pull me and a beefed up scooter. I do it because they deserve popper exercise and I just don't have the time to walk them 5-10k in the evenings after I get home. So we run together and knock it out in less than half an hour. It makes such a huge difference to their behavior and general temperament.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Goooooo' mirning everybody! \o
Good morning all. Last week was good was out Thursday/ Friday so long weekend to recoup. This week. * Work - Worlds stuff... * Home - Training my dogs to increase the distance they can run. Were on 3:42 per Km but I want to try get this down to 3:30 and get the distance from 3.5 Km up to 5K
: Update to everyone who cares about the lone wonderer. None. I am still waiting for the support to answer. Meanwhile URF is passing by.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Johnny Blaze ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3pzwEEu4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-22T14:48:26.388+0000) > > Update to everyone who cares about the lone wonderer. > None. I am still waiting for the support to answer. > Meanwhile URF is passing by. Sorry was off since Thursday wasn't feeling the best so sorry for the delay. To everyone else's questions, Protective ban is exactly as GPet described a ban we put on an account after noticing suspicious activity we do this to try and save the accounts credibility such as rank etc. etc. Sadly I don't work in PS so I cannot look into anyone else's bans I am afraid.
: A message in a Bottle to whom ever reads it.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Johnny Blaze ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3pzwEEu4,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-20T10:47:46.633+0000) > > Well, Hello. > > I hope your day is going good so far. Well this may be a bit long, but thank you for reading > I recently transferred From Na to EUNE. > I had a few issues with unable to buy RP, so I submitted a support request and waited. AND Today I got PermaBanned. I'm not exactly sure if it is related? > The email I reserved said I did some severe violiation of the term of use code of league. Is there anywhere I can Plead guilty or not? I want some explanation? > I'm not toxic in games I try hard to not rage. I'm sure the occasional swear may have slipped, But I honestly Try. I'm genuinly upset. I love the game and I do not get why I was banned. > I've never exploited the game, potentialy the use of a macro to spam laugh or taunt if it counts? > I don't think I have impersonated a riot employee. Heck I had a few of them on my friends list on NA and Riot Qii Can probably attest to my attitude towards other players. > The other term of use I am not exactly sure how to break. > I'm sorry if this is too much nagging. I really hope someone who can give me more explanation reads this. > Thank you for your time guys. > Have a good day. Hey, I've asked about this and your account has received a protective ban please email Player support and they will go through their concerns with you directly. As soon as this is resolved you should be good to go. I hope this helps.
zmmby (EUW)
: start replying to the solo-queue threads instead
> [{quoted}](name=zmmby,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IOmfBiMZ,comment-id=001f0001,timestamp=2016-04-19T10:36:25.554+0000) > > start replying to the solo-queue threads instead And what would you like me to contribute? Solo queue has been addressed time and time again I am sure you can find all the answers you need. Also as an events specialist you may as well ask a butcher to comment on solo queue because I dont have any insight on the decision or reasoning other than what has been made publicly aware.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Good mornign dear community!
**How was your last week?** Pretty good, nice weekend too and met up with some friends. **What are your plans for this one?** Buying a dog scooter this week to start dryland mushing with my dogs as the weather is picking up and I want to start doing more with them when I can.
Nitrocean (EUW)
: {{item:3902}} Overcooked meatball
> [{quoted}](name=Nitrocean,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EdE4UhAZ,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-04-14T15:26:31.367+0000) > > {{item:3902}} Overcooked meatball bahaha
deathgod5 (EUW)
: {{item:1018}} painful rags {{item:3010}} souvenir {{item:1001}} uggs {{item:3117}} fast uggs {{item:3009}} airforce uggs {{item:3508}} lawnmower {{item:3152}} homework {{item:3075}} fashion that isnt pointless(because it has a lot of points) {{item:3083}} healthcare
> [{quoted}](name=deathgod5,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EdE4UhAZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-14T10:04:59.296+0000) > > {{item:1001}} uggs > {{item:3117}} fast uggs > {{item:3009}} airforce uggs > {{item:3152}} homework Love all of the uggs and homework I like seems like a websites ToS but yea homework/ dictionary. > [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EdE4UhAZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-14T09:52:59.133+0000) > > {{item:3185}} = The item that not many know but is actually useful and would be op on sr Fancy umbrella > [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EdE4UhAZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-14T09:45:25.017+0000) > > {{item:3087}} zap zap dagger. LeL
: Evelynn, Rammus & Tundra Hunter Warwick [New Splash Arts!!!]
Personally I would have liked to see Rammus's skin follow the scaleey style that Renekton has instead but "okay"
  Rioter Comments
: Let's "make the Boards great again"
It's just not the same for me when I cannot edit QQ, flame threads and swap out bad words for worlds like puppies and so on. If only I could make text red again {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} Either way I'm on board.
Perilum (EUW)
: Level 70 in Division? Last time I checked the cap was 30? :o
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Aw0Ea7rz,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-04-12T08:53:03.797+0000) > > Level 70 in Division? Last time I checked the cap was 30? :o Dark Zone level cap is 99.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Gud Morning Lovely peeps!
I'm good and so was last week was good. Hit lvl 70 in the division over the weekend and helped my noob friends survive their first manhunts. This week: Trying to be more proactive in work so pushing myself this week on an ongoing project I'm looking into. Goal for this week is to get my 5km runs down to 26 min. Rant? I bought a cable tidy online and I have to say other than the fact it arrived damaged it actually doesn't work as a cable tidy so I facepalmed this weekend as I was hoping to make some progress in making my desk nicer.
Rismosch (EUW)
: My life is going down
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=diOEM77k,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-07T16:23:59.195+0000) > **EDIT: I am happy now. I've met through this post some people who tried to help me and made me smile again. I am so blind and most of the stuff I wrote is complete bullcrap. They made me realize alot of things that where not as bad as they look. I knew that I can trust the LoL Boards Community <3** > > **Thank you all for your support.** I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I know exactly how you were feeling and understand we all have our ups and downs but remember that sometimes rock bottom can be the best place to start to turn because when you're down there is nowhere else to go but up. I too have had a similar past we moved constantly until I was 17 never spending more than 2 years at the same school so I have very few childhood friends and because of this I find it very easy to cut people loose and move on or see the need to make long term friends with people. All my best friends the real ones that know me, the real me the crazy stories, the best nights of my life and most amazing life experiences I can count on my fingers how many times we have met in person. So don't worry if your day to day isn't ideal get yourself involved in some team's clan's, guilds etc for games that you like and meet new people that share the same passion as you. I used a http://tghq.org/ as the first real team I joined back in my Call of Duty days and I was terrible when I started but with the support and passion I got those guys I did what interested me did my 9-5 working on building sites and my own thing in the evenings and managed to build a professional esports team and get a job in Riot. The TLDR is dont worry about things that others say or do and just do what makes you happy. I too am terrible at League as it happens and am in B2 this season also so I've added you and maybe we can play some games together some time? ____________________________ To everyone else who posted something positive on this thread GG and thanks for being so awesome.
: Fizz's Taunt
C'mon.... Fizz is one thing but Kayle's "are you sure you're not in the wrong league" is just the best.
Aikki (EUW)
: I'm planning on signing up for the theoretic part of my driving exam. c: Can't wait!
> [{quoted}](name=Aikki,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eH5PTKwF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-08T11:41:02.107+0000) > > I'm planning on signing up for the theoretic part of my driving exam. c: Can't wait! Best of luck. > [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eH5PTKwF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-08T11:44:20.333+0000) > > I'm going to play War Thunder, because I feel pretty British recently and I like the OPness after I tortured myself through every single German tank and aced them until late T4 / early T5. > > *cries Panther tears* T7 arty right here.
Sontax (EUNE)
: How to increase map size?
If you have 2 monitors or an ultrawide monitor etc. you can work around. It's not really appropriate for me to explain in detail how to do this but if you search it on youtube I'm sure you will find an answer. Sorry I cant be of better help.
  Rioter Comments
: You could include in the releases what improvised you, even if it was the community artists.
> [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=vAXwjrKu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T11:57:43.246+0000) > > You could include in the releases what improvised you, even if it was the community artists. Its more so that it wasnt influenced by someone but someone would feel like their work was ripped off.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hnbreFWQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-06T10:31:18.655+0000) > > If I'm focusing on a game I'm not going to spend time writing up why I don't want to listen to someone in particular and I feel that opens me up to typing something I will regret later. > My personal opinion is flamers and people who spend more time typing than playing give up if nobody is responding so once they are muted it should sort itself out. > I do like the idea of the notification but actually think its more of a between you and them like X has muted you instead of the entire team as it could push other players to start flaming someone else. Remember this could be used on the poor top laner that the ADC if flaming although he's being camped, counter picked and has no jungle help and then he defends himself. The ADC mutes him and then the team turns on the top laner who has spent the last 15 min getting abused. You might want to read what the original poster actually wrote. Nothing says anything or indicates anything what you have written in your first sentence
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hnbreFWQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-06T11:21:24.318+0000) > > You might want to read what the original poster actually wrote. Nothing says anything or indicates anything what you have written in your first sentence It was in response to the title but I may have misunderstood if the "and why" was the OP's justification for the post or telling a player why they were muted. "Muting a teammate should display a message "Champion-1 has muted Champion-2", **and why.**"
: Riot - read this good idea (skin contest)
From what I have seen in the industry from gaming to crisp flavors etc. its a legal minefield. Lets say we do this (because lets be honest it would be cool) But then 2 years down the line or 1 or whatever we release a new skin that we have been working of for some time but it's very close to the design that 2nd place or 3rd place submitted. There could be all sorts of trouble with those entrants feeling like their ideas were ripped off and Riot is now making money off their ideas without any recognition or compensation.
Show more

Cosantoir

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion