HODICE (EUW)
: ban and 10y drops
Depends on how long the missions for them lasts, if the missions expire before you're back then you already know the answer :P
: Riot please introduce some way to make this toxic community healthier! (Suggestions inside)
> This system has been in place in DotA2 for a very long time and it's been more than effective in influencing players' behavior for the better But has it? DOTA2 never had the same level of toxicity that league did, mainly due to its smaller player base and due to it generally not appealing as much to the casual kids due to its more involved mechanics, so i doubt this would make any real difference in league where people can just buy a new level 30 account for a couple of bucks online lol
sfayen (EUW)
: champion suggestions : champion with a pet !!!
To do what exactly? For them to bother with this idea you need to give them some sort of use case, generally speaking "minion master" characters don't work very well due to being far too complex and not being rewarding enough for most players, we already have examples of champions that spawn things, and a couple of examples of champions that interact with the thing they spawn aka Syndra and Azir
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} when you talk to me about software
Well by all means prove me wrong :)
GGEazzy (EUW)
: "First time champ xxx" is not an excuse anymore
> If you join a non-bot game to play a champion for the first ever time and as a result you feed, losing the game or at least giving a heavy contribution towards such, I will report you. I mean, you're welcome to do that, but unless the feeding was intentional nothing will happen, the rules don't work how you think they do :P
yadangV2 (EUW)
: i cant found skin in loot
Did you check your collection, some skins instantly unlock rather than giving you a shard
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Nope, it's a problem I point out. Do not put words into my mouth. I also don't ignore the scale. THE SCALE is the reason of the "load" of reports being more than the system can actually handle. It is more effective than tribunal, yes, but in under no circumstance can it handle everything alone. The system needs another system to match the scale. or let me put it in the dumb persons terms: More people you need to control, More systems you need to implement to control them.
> I also don't ignore the scale. THE SCALE is the reason of the "load" of reports being more than the system can actually handle. Some quick maths for you, how long does the average match of LoL take? about 20 minutes? Even assuming every single match generated 10 reportable cases, as in every single player was reported for something that was valid, it would take the IFS less time to process all of those reports and issue any punishments than the time it took to play that single match, quite a considerable amount less if its just chat logs because parsing text takes seconds for a computer compared to the minutes it takes a human being, it can detect the language being used and compare what was said to its dictionary of known insults and negative phrases extremely quickly So you might want to reconsider what you think the "scale" is, the IFS isn't a single early 2000's Pentium II desktop sitting in the corner trying to parse all these logs, its more than able to keep up with the load the players are generating in terms of reports > More people you need to control, More systems you need to implement to control them. Not really how it works, you just scale up the system, its already going to be distributed over multiple physical machines, to be fair at this point you could probably do most of the detection in real time via a process running on each game server instance, you could easily handle parsing the chat as it was typed in a match with no real impact in performance, its how chat filters already work I mean i can't blame you for not being able to grasp the scope of the hardware and software involved as its actually quite a lot to take in and even harder to understand well :)
Jacoban (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rFvfHuiL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:44:52.605+0000) > > You called for a report, thats reportable, collect enough valid reports and you earn a ban, pretty straight forward How much did riot pay you to write down this idiotic statement?
Nothing, i don't need to be paid to point out what everyone, apart from the people being punished, already knows, i mean do you have any actual factual evidence to prove this isn't the case? Because its not idiotic when its the truth :P
T4k11n (EUW)
: Any skill shot u fire with champ could reflect from water and other suroundings... For example Ezreals mythic shot is perfect example for that. Its bright enough to see glow in the ground... Some skills are light source... Or some skins which should be glowing ;) Peace out ✌
Yeah not really worth the performance hit by any stretch, very few people would notice it so its really not worth the development time lol
xarisboss (EUW)
: Haha OK now I have listened it all riot will lose a lot of money ok... Riot makes millions by selling pixels really pixels.... Take a different dress for your lux pay 10 euros... Each! Count 10 euros x 1000 players it's 10.000 to sell something that makes no cost for them
> to sell something that makes no cost for them So the artist who had to concept it works for free? the 3d modeller who had to physically create the replacement skin works for free? the people in the QA team who have to test these skins work for free? It costs them money to employ these people, it costs them money to keep the servers on, it costs them money to rent office space to create all these things, it costs them money to provide equipment for the employees who work for them, its not at "no cost for them" lol
Ehhhh (EUW)
: PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50 PP Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence Revel Grab Bag - 50PP Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50PP Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence Exclusive Animated Emote - 25 PP Exclusive Ward Skin - 15 PP Exclusive Icon - 10 PP Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP Hextech Key - 3 PP 30 Orange Essence - 1 PP
So nothing of any real substance then, don't really use emotes, i already have a bunch of exclusive ward skins, i never change my icon and i still have a pile of keys >.>
alcanii (EUW)
: TFT is getting better
> but its still super random... I mean, thats kind of the point :P
JEJKERT (EUNE)
: Permanently banned for using third-party software
You can contact support, but the security of your account is your responsibility and they will have heard "But it wasn't me honest" a few times
: The new Star Guardian event
> Edit:Forgot to say that at least in the pbe they had balls to finally remove twisted treeline Well its not due for removal until the end of the season but there isn't really any point having it on the PBE when they aren't going to be keeping it
CJXander (EUNE)
: How do you guys feel about Little Legends?
I got the free one then ignored that it even existed :P
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rFvfHuiL,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-09-13T14:12:14.772+0000) > > Coll and that makes it not against the rules how? > > Just because lots of people do it, that doens't make it ok to do :P Then, why not everyone is punished that use "rep that guy"or something.... this system is bs... would you like a system where everyone beat everyone , but only few people got punished for it, because .. logic ? if it is punishable why everyone is not punished for it. the system is moronically inconsistent and this is the main problem here.
> Then, why not everyone is punished that use "rep that guy"or something.... this system is bs... would you like a system where everyone beat everyone , but only few people got punished for it, because .. logic ? if it is punishable why everyone is not punished for it. If they are using it enough then they are punished, i've seen people posting chatlogs on here where they got banned and report calling was the only obvious things in the logs so we have evidence that it does happen while you seem to have a misunderstanding on how the system works > the system is moronically inconsistent and this is the main problem here. No thats just your understanding, you don't get banned for calling for reports one time, you get it for doing it multiple times in multiple matches, you need to build up a history of doing it before you get punished, think of it like a jar you fill with pebbles, 1 pebble won't fill it but 10 might and once its full you get punished The only inconsistency is in peoples understanding of the system, in that most people don't actually understand how it works
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rFvfHuiL,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-09-13T14:11:25.779+0000) > > Cool, but your view isn't the one that matters :P Well, i don't believe any of our points as a community matter anyway, unless there's a huge backlash on any of Riot's decision, there won't be any change based on the community's pov, whether if it is RAP moderation or in-game suggestions. They work based on a calendar, and even if someone makes a good point they don't bother.
I meant it more that just because you don't think its toxic that doesn't mean the rest of us view it the same or that riot views it the same, lots of toxic players think they are doing nothing wrong despite them providing their own chatlogs that prove they were toxic lol
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: If the IFS has absolutely no problem with the load, then how come it's pretty common to encounter people who break the rules and tos EVERY GOD DAMN %%%%ING GAME??? Also??? Action a punishment 15 minutes? LMAO... Nope, Nope Nope. If people would actually get punished in 15 minutes, they wouldn't keep being so entitled jerks.
> If the IFS has absolutely no problem with the load, then how come it's pretty common to encounter people who break the rules and tos EVERY GOD DAMN %%%%ING GAME??? Because you're ignoring the scale, with millions of players you're always likely to encounter someone who breaks the rules just due to volume, its just a numbers problem, has nothing to do with the "load" the IFS is under, as i said its pretty easy to parse most reports and chat based ones take seconds to check > Also??? Action a punishment 15 minutes? LMAO... Nope, Nope Nope. If people would actually get punished in 15 minutes, they wouldn't keep being so entitled jerks. Again, you're treating it like every instance of toxicity is the same person when its not, you're also treating it like a single report means a punishment when that isn't how the system works anyway Its just a lot of misunderstandings being compounded to look worse than it actually is
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: In that case, the current system needs to be duplicated, cause it can't handle the load either.
The IFS has no issues handling the load, it takes it seconds to scan dozens of text chatlogs, next to no time to scan through game logs, it doesn't have an actual backlog of any real size, at most it takes it around 15 minutes to process and action a punishment, compared to the weeks of the tribunal
: lets punish someone for not wanting to play with the ghost/cleanse rammus toplane who wants to run down midlane.
You get punished for opting out of a scenario that hasn't actually happened yet, in champ select he hasn't run it down mid and he can still change his summoners, you fell for his bait, you were punished like any other queue dodger
BecaliRules (EUNE)
: and mundo was reported for this but he didnt get banned for trolling in a ranked game
Because most people are no good at spotting actual trolls, in 8 years of playing league and several thousand matches i've only seen a handful of actual trolls, these days if you die once in match people call you a feeder lol
: >Sure Sure is not an appropriate answer to what I have said. Try again.
It is a valid response to what you said, you asked a question, i gave you an answer of sure, its a perfectly valid response to a yes/no question So by all means try again :P
: Buddy, I was honor 3 before this, never chat restricted or anything, then, 14 day, Riot TR does not have Chat Restrictions, and also, saying Rep, isn't reportable.
No, it has chat restrictions, but punishments for zero tolerance comments skip the chat restrictions
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: LOL, every player asks for report all the time. Have you ever watched streamers? They ask for reports at least 3 times per game.
Cool and that makes it not against the rules how? Just because lots of people do it, that doesn't make it ok to do :P
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rFvfHuiL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:44:52.605+0000) > > You called for a report, thats reportable, collect enough valid reports and you earn a ban, pretty straight forward It's not even a complete word "rep" doesn't mean much from my point of view.
Cool, but your view isn't the one that matters :P
: Riot TR is idiotic
You called for a report, thats reportable, collect enough valid reports and you earn a ban, pretty straight forward
: shouldn't be tho, You shouldnt be able to waste your free dodge on something so stupid
You don't get a free dodge, thats the point, even your first ranked dodge costs you 3LP And dodges have always been universal, its not per queue
MoemenLoL (EUNE)
: Low Lp Points
Thats because your MMR is lower than where you're currently ranked, maintain a >50% winrate over a long period of time and your MMR will go up
Skeith24 (EUW)
: lp gain
If you got demoted from plat that means your MMR is gold 4, and if your MMR is that low you can do the math on why your LP gains are trash
: Can we PLEASE bring The Tribunal back
> Can we PLEASE bring The Tribunal back No /thread > It's not %%%%ing difficult, it would take literally 0 time for anyone to come up with good ideas to make this system work Tribunal does not and never will be effective, it takes too long and its too open to human bias to be accurate > the Tribunal takes literally 0 effort from Riot to maintain. It takes literally 0 money to pay for people voting to punish a player. They still have to maintain it and make sure all the data is properly anonymised and that nobody is given cases they reported and that people are actually reviewing cases and not just spamming the punish button Then there is the issue of how terribly slow the tribunal is, you seem to massively underestimate the hundreds of thousands of reports that are generated daily, its literally impossible for players to keep up with that number of reports Tribunal is never coming back and it was a complete failure
: I got Perm banned for third party programs, i never cheated in my life and will never do
You can contact support but chances are the ban won't be lifted
: >And? And? Do I really still have to tell you what the issue is? Did I not just tell you? Do you not acknowledge the fact that I was speaking? Do you not understand it? Exactly what makes you say "And" ?
> And? Do I really still have to tell you what the issue is? Sure, because as it stands, the issue is you not reading You Can Make Assassins Which part of this 4 line concept is too complicated for you to understand? Hence the bonuses scale to 9 as you can HAVE 9 on the field to trigger the bonus Rocket science, this is not
HGHam (EUW)
: This is part way through the move. As in, the character model is out of range of the CC, but still getting CC'ed. That is why I asked about the hitbox.
Yes, because you're still treated as being at the start, its how CC and trists jump has always worked
: >Yes and? What do you mean by "Yes and?"? Do you not see the obvious? They let the players falsely believe there are 9 Assassin characters.
And? They aren't required to tell you if there are more and like i said you can MAKE ASSASSAINS So its entirely possible to have 9 assassins on the field and max that bonus
Bulduk (EUW)
: How to unlock the new star guardian skins?
Did they specify a specific time? :P There is still a lot of the 12th left lol
HGHam (EUW)
: Somebody explain this to me please.
Because you're not immune to CC while moving unless the skill specifically states it, its only visually a jump you're basically dashing
: Odd LP gains despite good winrate
I mean, those are normal MMR gains, that indicates your MMR is on par with your current rank
Shamose (EUW)
: Don't you have a phone? But seriously though. This is for china. Any western players they can hook on is just a bonus.
Sure, but that won't stop people over here wetting themselves thinking its going to be something it isn't :P
Roxãs (EUW)
: they extra mentioned that there wont be new champs
There will be extra champs in the future thats the thing :P Also, like i said, you can make assassins with items
Fatal Dot (EUW)
: LoL Mobile is looking scary close to the pc version
Why would i want to play a more crippled version of league?
: riot did it again
Yes and? They do this before the new champions are added, you must be new here Also, you can make assassins with items
BecaliRules (EUNE)
: Banned for this?
> Banned for this? No, you were reported for this, and as a result of being toxic you were banned, people really do need to learn the difference
Skýcrow (EUW)
: Riot the troll rate has increased dramatically at this point you have to change something
> I never understood why you let players int Because there isn't any way to stop them? what are they going to do, give an inter infinite health so they can't be killed? :P You seem to think riot is in some way "letting" people int when all they are doing is letting people make human choices, people are the problem > You need to immediately ban them. Wouldn't solve anything, people still have to offend before they get banned so they will still ruin your match, even if they permabanned people for their first ACTUAL intentional feeding (Which doens't happen anywhere as near as people think, turns out you lot are pretty bad at spotting intentional feeding) that would still be a match down the toilet and you would still have suffered that loss and that person can just play on a different account and repeat the process ad-infinitum > Trolling in ranked especially in high Elo is a game over move. There should be no second chance. If someone runs it down, or purposely ints and looses the game, they should get permabanned immediately. Sure, but that honestly doens't happen as much as you seem to think it does, i've played since season 1, i've played literally thousands of matches, and i could probably count on my fingers how many times i've seen ACTUAL intentional feeding > Also, i want a system that if people x9 a certain Player in a certain game that his Acc will be locked for 2-3 days playing ranked straight after the x9 int report. So you want a system that punishes people with literally no investigation? yeah thats totally smart you should apply for a job at riot games, you have clearly solved the feeding problem /sarcasm > That would allow to decrease the troll rate dramatically since people would x9 every single troll immediately after the game to prevent them from queuing up again. No they wouldn't, thats the thing, as i've said, the number of actual cases of intentional feeding (and note the important word intentional, it means to do something with intent, i.e deliberately) really isn't that high, yet the whines about it seem to make out like it happens in every single game lol, the amount of times i've seen people call for feeding reports ingame the second someone dies even once lol Yeah the cases of riot having to undo incorrect ranked bans due to players not having a clue what they are actually talking about would cost them far too much in manpower > Also if people say naah we can't do that because it's abusable. How likely is it that people are purposely banning innocent people for running it down, when they know riot would remove the system if that ever would be the case. I guarantee you would get incorrect bans on literally day 1 of adding this, i would be willing to bet actual money on it > It's just not going to happen. 99.99% of players who would get x9 would be true intentionally feeders. No one is going to x9 you for having a bad or even terrible game. We must be playing very different games, maybe you should try requesting your report history from riot because you'll see just how many times people report you for not actually breaking any rules, last time i did it i had nearly 200 reports against me over that 3 month period, i didn't break a single rule :P > This isn't a solution to the problems and won't stop people for suddenly not trolling anymore, but at least the troll rate would decrease dramatically. It wouldn't though as i've explained above
: It's not the same when you have 4 Challengers and 1 dude first timing a champ and 4 golds and 1 dude first timing. lol You can't seriously compare those two. For lower divisions even if half of your team is afk, the amount of mistakes being made there can result in your win. So one guy first timing, makes no difference if he is 'trying' and isn't as much of a problem to win. Where in Challenger it's a legitimate trolling since everyone is playing a champion pool of 2,3 max and know those champions very well in any situation. Doesn't really feel like you understand the difference between these 2 divisions and the impact of this thing.
> It's not the same when you have 4 Challengers and 1 dude first timing a champ and 4 golds and 1 dude first timing. lol But thats the thing, the "problem" is the same regardless of the effect that loss has, and the "problem" doesn't actually exist mainly because as riot have stated on numerous occasions over the years, anyone is free to play any champion in any role they want to, there are no rules to prevent this, there will never be any rules to prevent this The other part you're forgetting is that people can still lose even if they are playing something they have a billion games worth of experience with > Doesn't really feel like you understand the difference between these 2 divisions and the impact of this thing. Doesn't really feel like you understand that this is literally a non-problem :P
: So matchmaking has nothing to do with putting people in an elo where they can't perform well?
All the players on your team have MMR in the same range, how is the matchmaking going to know where they deserve to be until they lose :P
: Matchmaking
They are all given the default rank, there would be no point starting everyone from iron and matchmaking has nothing to do with how well they perform once the match has actually started
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:22:25.318+0000) > > You can't force someone to reform when they don't want to reform, punishment is the only option riot has because its not worth leaving them in the game when they show no willingness to improve their own terrible attitudes > > Yeah, no, they aren't going to compensate people as there is no guarantee that the loss was a result of what they did sadly, it might not feel like that to you but i've seen games won by teams who have had an AFK since the start so 1 person isn't enough to prevent a win well if there is enough reason to ban him then hell sure there is enough reason to prove that loss was a result majorly of his inting it makes no sense if what he did din't effect the game so why in first place banning inting or feeding even when it comes to verbal abuse one can argue that the person can just mute.
> well if there is enough reason to ban him then hell sure there is enough reason to prove that loss was a result The two are not linked, someone can easily be toxic while still not being the actual result of the loss guaranteed And as i've said, i've seen numerous 4v5's that were won so even in that case there is no guarantee that you would have won anyway had that player not been toxic, hence why they don't do compensation
: matchmaking soo bad {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
For something people keep claiming as fact, none of them have ever managed to prove it :P 9 years and counting lol
: Riot banning system needs to be reworked
> banning trolls now, doesn't reform them You can't force someone to reform when they don't want to reform, punishment is the only option riot has because its not worth leaving them in the game when they show no willingness to improve their own terrible attitudes > i would like to be compensated in some sort if the player really ruined my game and was a major factor to the lose instead of getting the report feed back to him being banned maybe 5 lp back after the investigation is over or a key or a skin shard that would be nice this is more profitable to me and relevant than him getting banned ,this whole thing of revenge on trolls isn't useful to us or to the overall game. Yeah, no, they aren't going to compensate people as there is no guarantee that the loss was a result of what they did sadly, it might not feel like that to you but i've seen games won by teams who have had an AFK since the start so 1 person isn't enough to prevent a win
: Bizarre MMR / Division situation
That website doesn't know your MMR Its likely that you have silver MMR, i'm in gold with silver MMR myself, the visible rank doesn't really mean much
Show more

Cypherous

Level 172 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion