Baksa2111 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DARKBOW923,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3bOuoitE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T13:18:29.557+0000) > > Hello there, i'm DARKBOW923 from de Blitz app expert team. > > Today i will write this post so you can get all the info about the current problems on the game, like the FPS drop issues, screen loading at 100%, and etc. > > 1.- The cause: > > Basically i was investigating this issue internally since two weeks, and i found some interesting things. > > The current cause of the FPS drops ingame is due to the **dual core processors or higher**, LoL is currently incompatible with the dual core processors or higher (e.j the quad core) and that incompatibility makes some of the errors i tell you above. > > Basically, the game make saturates the cores of the processors and the processor reacts trying to calculate everything, but when the game satures the processor, the processor will work as normal but the game will be starting to crash (FPS issues, screen loading at 100%, etc) and you will get the current issues. > > I tested the game in a single core processor, and i cannot reproduce the issue, the game never crashed and the screen never stucked on 100%. The problem is random, you can play a day without the issues and then play a random game and *get the issues*. > > For resume a bit, if you didn't understand what i writed above: > > 1.- The game isn't compatible with dual core processors > 2.- The processor works fine, but the game saturate it and the game starts to crash, causing the issues. > 3.- This problem is random, you can play without problems and then get the game crashes in one game, for example 9/10 games can be played without any crash. > 4.- I tested the game on a single core processor and the issues doesn't appears, i tested it on 2 computers and different hardware, and nothing (bad) happends. > 5.- The only fix to this problems will be done if Riot Games makes a patch with the comptability issue fixed, then nobody will be affected for this issue. > > This issue was confirmed by Riot Mokarran (from LAS) in a post where he explain the problem is basically the incompatibility of LoL with specific hardware (specially with dual core processors, but after my own investigations, talks with Riot support, and my own test) i can confirm 100% this is the cause of the issue. > > I will leave here the post with the exact comment of Riot Mokarran telling this: > > Link to the direct comment [here](https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000) > > _At the moment, the problem only affects to specific PC's with specific hardware, like dual core processors, and specific infrastucture._ > > --- > 2.- Things you can try: > > The game **is the real cause of the problem** , but you can try this things: > > 1.- Set high priority on the LoL game (the square icon, not the client) in the task manager. > 2.- NEVER close a program via task manager, if you do that, you can get major issues (e.j reinstall the game..) > 3.- 'Disable overlays like Overwolf) UPDATE 30/12/2019: ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM WITH THE OVERLAYS ARE GONE, i reported several people (more than before) who have the problem without the overlays and also get a temp fix using the steps i will say in the end of this post. > > Just remember, disable overlays doesn't guarantee NOTHING. > > A few tips: > > 1.- (deleted due to reasons above) > > 2.- (deleted due to the reasons above) > > So, basically, there's not much you can do at the moment since the problem is the game and the only fix for that needs to be Riot fixing the compatibility issues with the dual core or higher processors launching a game patch that can solve it. > > I will edit this post with every new info i can get with my investigation. > > Thank you for reading, i maked this post since no Rioter has do it. > > Regards. > > Feel free to contact me via discord if you need something: > > DARKBOW923#9575 > > > BTW: I will post this in off-topic so everyone can see this post and get informed about that {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} > > UPDATE 12/01/2019: > > I'll keep updated with more info as soon as i get it. > See ya~ Here is the answer from RIOT: Hey there, Thank you for reaching out to us^^ Regarding the issue you're inquiring about, it is known to have affected players that use dual core CPU's. We have a team working on the issue as it is known, but sadly we do not have an ETA for when this will be fixed. :( These sort of issues are caused by the fact that CPUs do not exceed our minimum specs so they are prone to performance issues like this one. Since League is constantly evolving, not only gameplay-wise but also in terms of engine & architecture, the hardware requirements are bumped a bit now so players need to take into consideration a hardware upgrade in the future. There's not much that can be done about it for now :<
Basically the problem isn't the processor specs, since the game isn't compatible with they.
Hawkzorz (EUW)
: I am having this one or rather a variant of this one as well. I just sent a ticket as Red Herring in one thread commented that Riot basically ignores the bug report and tech support forums and mainly responds to tickets instead. > [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=dVQu8Xhx,comment-id=00030000000000020000,timestamp=2020-01-11T13:17:51.489+0000) > > There's plenty of staff which handle player support queries, they just do not frequent the boards because the boards is not the place to report issues. This is why every time I or any of the volunteers reply on these threads we make sure to stress that you should **report issues to player support.** > > The boards is exclusively meant to be a community discussion place. You shouldn't expect any player support response here.
Howdy! sorry for the late reply, i have a real life stuff to do :( I will say one thing, if riot will care about their players, will be make a official post about it, however, a non-rioter guy who is an expert of Blitz.gg have maded a non-official post with official info, but without a rioter or similar response to info the people about this problem.
SiLVeRouLiS (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DARKBOW923,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3bOuoitE,comment-id=002b0000,timestamp=2020-01-10T20:40:42.650+0000) > > Hey, first of all: > > Go to the Blitz.gg discord and i'll be glad to help you. > > Second: > > Windows 7 is good for gaming, however since this OS doesn't have support anymore, people can't use it, it will give a lot of security issues and other problems.. > > Regards! My friend what pc we should buy if we want to play the game on medium settings, shadows off, antialiasing and vsync off and cap the fps at 60???? Ask the support!!!
Due to the current problems, who are maded by the game, there's no sense on buying a PC for play LoL, there's people with setting in the lowest one and still having the issues.
ÌnDeed (EUW)
: I will drop abit of info here. Just isntalled a Dual Boot to test the Windows 10 performance. Windows 10 - 49 constant FPS(feels like 20fps) on LOW: no crashes, the ping spikes are more consisten and managable. Windows 7 - 80-120 FPS(feels like 60, cuz monitor's rate is 65hz) on LOW: random critical error crashes, weird ping spikes and game freezes for 1-2 seconds. You play always on stress. So yeah, maybe it's not only the processor but also the OS. P.S. DARKBOW923 i wanted to tell you that sometimes the blitz app opens randomly in fights when i use windowed borderless mode of league.
Hey, first of all: Go to the Blitz.gg discord and i'll be glad to help you. Second: Windows 7 is good for gaming, however since this OS doesn't have support anymore, people can't use it, it will give a lot of security issues and other problems.. Regards!
SiLVeRouLiS (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DARKBOW923,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EI9iFvQW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-03T12:28:18.281+0000) > > In this post i say all the info, the causes and a few 'possible solutions', you can read it [here](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/3bOuoitE-info-everything-about-the-current-fps-drop-issues-and-the-causes) > > As i said in this post, there's no fix at the moment since the problem is the game and Riot needs to release a patch with the fix. > > Regards. If the game has compatibility issues with dual core cpu you can't fix it!!! Only Riot can!!!If some people have fix the fps drops and errors with the defraggler and the windows 10, then the riot support was right..it was something with their pc or with the windows it wasn't something wrong with the game!!! If you have fps drops without reason then you can try some things like update drivers, disable antivirus, and some windows services (windows update, windows defender) defrag your hdd, use the ccleaner,disable start up programs, disable windows effects and background programs, set windows classic theme etc... If you know that the issue is with your cpu and the compatibility then you can't do something...Only riot can solve the problem!!!
As i said multiple times, only riot can fix this and the solutions are only temporsl and doesnt guarantee nothing
: Low Performance BOOST for FPS
Edit any configuration file isn't legal, it can get your account banned. So beware with this type of method (e.x change voice lines from config file), it can make a false positive or just get you banned for this.
Yancer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DARKBOW923,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EI9iFvQW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-03T12:28:18.281+0000) > > In this post i say all the info, the causes and a few 'possible solutions', you can read it [here](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/3bOuoitE-info-everything-about-the-current-fps-drop-issues-and-the-causes) > > As i said in this post, there's no fix at the moment since the problem is the game and Riot needs to release a patch with the fix. > > Regards. all "possible solutions " are useless and im getting so f%%%%%% triggered -_- they dont care its like a month + like this WTFFFFFF
That's why i say 'possible solutions', if you read this post you will know why.
: FPS drops and random lags
In this post i say all the info, the causes and a few 'possible solutions', you can read it [here](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/3bOuoitE-info-everything-about-the-current-fps-drop-issues-and-the-causes) As i said in this post, there's no fix at the moment since the problem is the game and Riot needs to release a patch with the fix. Regards.
: VPN does reduce my ping by 50!
Because basically if you are playing every game in a different location, Riot games can block your account due to suspicious activity (preventing a possible account hacked, for example). I do not recommend make this since it can give you problems in the future. I was using a VPN for discord and they banned my account without reason (guess was to stay connecting since different locations every time) i recovered it, but again, i ensure don't use one.
: > [{quoted}](name=DARKBOW923,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8RIueVgp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-23T13:06:33.070+0000) > > Macros are allowed only if they are part of the keyboard, if you are using a third party software aren't allowed. Yes, it is implimented into my keyboard which is corsair 55k
EDIT: I asked a Rioter about this, and this was the reponse: >Hey this is Tank. I understand that may seem harmless but using macros like that will result in penalties on your account when they're detected. I would recommend not doing that, but CTRL + Skill button is a solid hot key for leveling up one of your skills. So, pff, its banneable for some reason, huh.
: Are macros allowed ?
Macros are allowed only if they are part of the keyboard, if you are using a third party software aren't allowed.
scourge49 (EUW)
: Any update?
At the moment, no, i will edit the main post with the newest info i'll get.
: care to give me ur disc so i can ask you few question if you got free time? DARKBOW923#9575 (this doesnt work)
It should work.. if doesn't go to blitz.gg and join the discord for contact with me
: Six core processor here, i cant play the game. Its steady untill minions spawn then its stuttering, fps dropping, screen freezing etc etc. Spent 6 hours trying EVERYTHING THERE IS TO TRY, still nothing. Can someone please @ me here if they fix this
I will edit this post with any update i get, so stay alert to this post!
Chridenk (EUNE)
: Ok, i dont understand what happening right now with who are you talking in RIOT, but i just got this. "Unfortunately until now we have not received any support tickets about game issues that revolved around Quad Core processors." And they offered me - Well looks like the main reason behind this is the fact that you have a dual core CPU. So the only way to fix this issue would be to upgrade to a quad core CPU since League is constantly evolving and requires more and more power. So dear, DARKBOW923, could u send us finally a RIOTER who would finally tell us what's going on and when ITS FINNALY GONNA BE SOLVED. You already told us its gonna be fixed in next patch *9.24*, later u tell us its not gonna be fixed in 9.24 and not even in 9.24b. So when its gonna be solved? And dont tell me "they're working on this investigating this issue because they're already doing in for 1,5month.
Please, can you read the entire post? I explain all, who i am, a Rioter confirming the issue, and also, >And dont tell me "they're working on this investigating this issue because they're already doing in for 1,5month. That's theyre doing at the moment, there's no solution right now, again, please read the entire post, and you will get all the info. Regards~ EDIT: As i say in the main post, i talked directly with Riot and some of support players, and they confirmed me people who have more than two cores still having the issues, there's no matters wich processor you have, since the problem is still happening, Riot was trying to fix it in 9.24b but this patch was worst for the people who have the problem. Also do not blame me, since i'm the only who posted the issue and explained all, you basically just explained the same as me and you're dedicating your time flaming a person who takes more than two weeks on a research for make this post and inform all the people here {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Chridenk (EUNE)
: OK, so after 1,5 month of waiting to RIOT fix this problem I got an answer from ticket today :) Well looks like the main reason behind this is the fact that you have a dual core CPU. So the only way to fix this issue would be to upgrade to a quad core CPU since League is constantly evolving and requires more and more power. Other than that, there's really nothing that we can do regarding it :( HAHA N1 9.23 PATCH DOGSHIT RIOT, NOW SPEND MONEY ON NEW COMPUTER TO PLAY 10 YEARS OLD GAME. Didnt played for 1+ month lol and now im quiting, because im not gonna buy a new computer. WP HORSESHIT RIOT.
At the moment the problem affects also quad cores processors, that's why there are people who have an intel core i7 7th or 8th gen and still having this problems. Also, thank you for the little explanation, but i already did this explanation at the main post {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Cthulhy (EUW)
: Good job keeping track of the situation Darkbow. I've been trying to play with my friends and they came accross this issues... with patch 9.24 I actually got the fps rate drops fixed and have been playing extremly smoothly... unfortunately, my friends are having more problems than ever regarding the fps drops... I hope riot fixes this problem soon... once more, good job keeping track of the problem! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Warheart1 (EUNE)
: I sent a ticket to riot support and he confirmed that dual core processor is no longer hardware minimum,he offered me some solutios for better performance but it didn't help. What bothers me is how did I play normally 3 patches ago but now all of a sudden something in the game "improved" that my processor can't handle anymore.
Riot Support is wrong, that's because people who have more than 2 core still having the issues.
Nightless (EUW)
: Any news regarding the fps issue? Because its still the same for me,my ms is fine but the fps is still 70-100 max
Read the edit of the main post, there's no fix at the moment and they are still investigating.
SiLVeRouLiS (EUNE)
: ***
As i said in the main post, the problem isn't due to the hardware itself, the problem is the actual compatibility issues with the game and the processors, so there's no reason to do a list of compatible hardware since everyone have dual core or higher processors.
SiLVeRouLiS (EUNE)
No, the problem still appearing for people, also they basically maked worst the problem with the new patch :(
: Any updates on this? I just updated my windows yesterday and started getting game_error_directx right after championselect going into loading screen tried almost everything. Maybe hextech lol repair works ?
I will edit the main post in a few minutes, but i will put this message responding to you atm: Basically since the 9.24b some amount of people are experimenting worst FPS issues (not related to the other common issues with 9.20 or higher) so that means the latest mini patch just broke more the game than actually was before it, you can try to use the hextech repair tool but that doesn't guarantee nothing because some people are experimenting black screen on the client after use it. At the moment we can just wait, there's no solution and they're currently investigating to find a solution :(
Sefiroz (EUW)
: How can it be 100% "confirmed" to be the cause when other tests than yours have proven to affect single-cores? Just curious.
Read above, because Riot are aware of this issue and the cause and i talked with some player support guys/Rioters and they basically confirm the cause of the problem.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: So what you're saying is that because you and some others are unable to reproduce these problems on single-cores, any other tests are invalidated? Like I said, these same issues appearently come with some single-cores as well. Whether you or Riot want to be open for that when trying to solve it is up to the both of you, but good luck either way!
>So what you're saying is that because you and some others are unable to reproduce these problems on single-cores, any other tests are invalidated? Of course not, i just say i tested the issue several times with the help of some people and the problem is 100% confirmed its fault because the dual core processor or higher incompatibility with the game, and we make a lot of test and we can't reproduce the issue in a single core processor, also as i said above, is confirmed the cause of the problem, so the single core processor won't should be affected by this issue.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: It has something to do with the the 2 core processors (at least for me). Don't expect any bug fix from Riot for at least a month (according to information in the FPS drop thread).
In this case he have the dual core processor or higer issue, this means he will experiment some game freezes and FPS drops, etc.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: I have tested and received the same results on single-cores, so gotta shoot down the dual-core and up part. EDIT: Meanwhile, I have an eight-core processor setup that I'm completely unable to replicate any of this on.
At the moment the problem is due dual core and higher, this are my results in the tests i made and the talk with some rioters/support agents. I cloudn't reproduce the problem in single core processors, and they are currently investigating the compatibility issue qith dual core or higher, also the problem was confirmed due to dual core or higher. Cheers!
: So Riot wants to fix this in the new patch so 9.24 i guess right ? Because the small 50 mb patch did nothing
This is the plan, but i've investigated a bit more and they will not fix it in 9.24 or 9.24b, basically they are currently investigating how to fix the issue, so we need to wait more.
Nightless (EUW)
: Thank for your time writing this post,i heard ppl complaining about fps drops this past week,i was fine until today where i casually loaded into a game and noticed my fps dropped to 70 or sth and the game was not smooth at all (quad core processor here). I did see a micro patch but that was when i logged in for the first time today so that fixed nothing.Up until now for me its not random times,from the time it happened today and after a lot of restarts i still have the fps drops from the first minute of the game and in every mode.
Thank you for upvote this post and take ur time to read it ^^♥
alicedf (EUW)
: Hey, Dana from Overwolf's support team here :) I just wanted to let you know that if anyone here has had or is currently having performance issues with the game, and suspects that they're related to Overwolf - please contact my team and me through our [support request form](http://support.overwolf.com/submit-a-request/), and we'll do our very best to help!
You can't tell people this, because there's nothing you can do since the problem is related with specific hardware and disabling overlays only *can* help but doesn't *guarantee* nothing. Regards.
Chridenk (EUNE)
: "In a hurry" XD Atleast RIOT live chat were doing great and offering useless things, and saying thats not RIOT problem XD
The plan was to solve the problem in the next patch release, today the game was patched with the 50 mb (mini) patch, and it seems nothing was resolved, otherwise the Riot Games team is investigating the issue to find a solution, so maybe the plan can get a bit long before the issues can get finally solved.
Ρrevise (EUW)
: I saw a patch on about 50mb today is it a fix?
My talk about the issue with some people and the investigation i did, they want to solve the problems in the next patch (is that they want..) i can't guarantee nothing, but i can ask about the new 50mb patch and what's going on with it.
: Interesting, I get no lag spikes on my 6 core 12 thread ryzen, 4 core 8 thread i5-8250u or 3 cu 6 core FX6300.
As i said, the problem can occurs randomly, some people are reporting the FPS issues and other type of errors even getting a i9 processor.
SiLVeRouLiS (EUNE)
Sure! I can talk with Riot support player and he tells me they are investigating the issue and trying to fix the problem. I will edit this post with any new information i get with my research {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
PareidolÏa (EUNE)
: this post makes no sense u talk about the cause of fps problem then at the end u say its random xD please delete this its embarrasing
I talk about the cause of the FPS issues and other type of it, and i say this problem occurs randomly, you can play an entire day without problems, and the next day all your games will have the problems. Regards~
1 Teemo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DARKBOW923,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3bOuoitE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T14:27:44.910+0000) > > As i said in the post, you can get the issue or not, but at the moment the issue appears randomly to everyone. You cant blame multi-core processors but then say its random lol.
I do not blame dual core or higher processors, as i said above, the problem is the incompatibility of the game with the dual core processors or higer, also this have been confirmed by Rioters and the support player i was talking with :)
1 Teemo (EUW)
: 8 Cores 16 Threads here, never had the issues you're talking about.
As i said in the post, you can get the issue or not, but at the moment the issue appears randomly to everyone.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=knGmFGUx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:00:36.509+0000) > > I don't use any of those apps. > > I have dual core. What's the issue, can League only use 1 core, so all further cores are useless? More like League uses 4 cores and it has some troubles when you offer only 2.
Hi there, DARKBOW923 from the Blitz app expert team. Actually this problem affects dual core or higher, that means you can get the problem if you have a quad core CPU. Regards.
: I don't use any of those apps. I have dual core. What's the issue, can League only use 1 core, so all further cores are useless?
Hi there, DAKBOW923 from the Blitz app expert team. The current problem are the incompatibility of LoL with dual core (or higer) CPU's, the current situation that cause the problem, is basically your processor get sattured when you are playing League and that saturation makes the FPS drop problems, the infinite loading screen and another current problems. Ive been investigating with some guys of player support and this problem isn't solved since that 9.20 patch. Disable the overlays like Blitz or overwolf *can help a bit* but isn't the cause of the problem, so basically there's no sense in disable it or not, since you will get the problem anyways, until Riot fixes the dual core or higher CPU incompatibility. Regards. Feel free to contact me via Discord if you need something: DARKBOW923 #9575
: Solution for Massive FPS drops since Latest Patch - Found
Hi there, DARKBOW923 From the Blitz app expert team. I can guarantee and be ensure that **any type of overlay isn't the cause**. The real cause is showed by Riot Mokarran from LAS: https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000 Translated into english: Riot Mokarran: >The problem is that at the moment, the issue appears to be because this only affects to specific PC'S with specific hardware, like the dual core CPU or certain infrastucture. Basically, if you have a **dual core cpu or higher** you will be experiencing issues like that, also this type of issues have been be noticed since the **9.20 patch**, so that confirms we aren't the problem, Blitz app in this case, but any overlay in general is the problem. Regards.
: That's a joke of a response. I have a 1080 ti and i7 processor and confirmed with 10+ people that the moment we closed the 'blitz' app, we all managed to start playing the game properly. This is a problem with your application or how the new patch interacts with your client, but at the end of the day, your application is the reason for the current fps drops. It's also been been confirmed overlays are the issue by Riot on discord as well, with blitz being one of them.
Hi there: https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000 This is a permalink from Riot Mokarran saying the problem is the dual core CPU or higher, not us. If you don't understand spanish, here's the translation to english: >El problema es que hasta el momento las cosas apuntan a que esto solo afecta ciertos PCs con cierto hardware, como procesadores dual core o cierta infraestructura. > The problem is that issue in particular is limited to really specific hardware configurations less modern thatn standard, that really difficults find the issue As i said above, we talked to Riot yesterday and they confirmed **is not because overlays** also we have people who don't have any overlay and they have still the same issues, for example, the infinite loading screen issue and the screen freeze is since patch 9.20. Actually Riot is investigating the issue with the dual core or higher processor, but we are 100% sure we aren't part of the problem since our app use a minimum of your PC resources, our developers have tested the app several times and we get the conclusion we aren't us or other type of overlay, the problem is with dual core CPU or higher. By the way, if its possible i want to see the Rioter comment where he says is problem because of the overlays, and if i can talk with him directly, i would appreciate that. Regards.
Sunwise (EUNE)
: I am **Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz**, I suppose that the problem? But why now that happens? It used to run smoothly before on the same **Processor**.
Hi there. >But why now that happens? Its just because in this patch Riot detected a problem with the game and the dual core (or higher) CPU, theyre investigating (as Riot Mokarran says on LAS boards). We talked with Riot, and they confirmed the problem is the game, not 3rd party software. Regards.
Pynux (EUW)
: My setup: i7 8700k RTX 2080 32GB RAM 3000Mhz Having FPS drops since today, I restarted, FPS drops continues, close Blitz, bye FPS drops....
Hi there. Its just a big coincidence, i can ensure we aren't part of the issue since a Rioter from LAS confirmed its because specific hardware and dual core (or higher) CPU. Closing Blitz or not will not make difference since there's people who never used Blitz and theyre getting the same issues. My currently setup: Intel core i3 7100 4GB ram 2GB integrated graphics. And still the issue even with Blitz closed. P.D: You have an intel core i7 8700k, i think you have more than two cores into it, even if you close Blitz, your game will be still with the issue, as i said above, its just a big coincidence. We talked with Riot yesterday, and they confirmed us is a problem with the game, not any type of 3rd party software like Blitz or discord. Regards.
: Close 'Blitz'.
Hi there, DARKBOW923 from the Blitz app expert team. As you know, the currently problems (FPS drops, self-close game, and other type of issues like screen freezes and infinite loading screens) are due because of an issue with the game with dual core (or higher) processors. A Rioter from LAS, Riot Mokarran confirmed that in this comment: https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000 If you don't understand spanish, here's the translated quote: >The problem is that at the moment, the issue appears to be because this only affects to specific PC'S with specific hardware, like the dual core CPU or certain infrastucture. Also, we talked to Riot yesterday and they confirmed to us this is a game problem and isn't related with Blitz. Regards.
Hansiman (EUW)
: There's been players stating that removing Blitz app solved the problem for them, which is why I suggested it. As for the dual core CPU issue, I'm aware, but many players stating they're having the problem are not on dual core CPUs.
Hi there, I don't know why they say that, but i can ensure we aren't us, this is just a big coincidence. This is like the hextech repair tool repair the client and there's people who didn't work for they, that's the same. I can say the FPS drops is since 3 or 4 patches before this and with the preseason, all the map changes and the dual core CPU problem with the game (remember, the problem is the game, no other 3rd party stuff).. That's all i can say, in Blitz we have the minimum usage to run and we aren't us. This problem is because of the game, and if you close Blitz 'solves' de problem, its just a big coincifence with it. Regards.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Are you using any 3rd party apps like Blitz overlay, nvidia, etc? Someone on Discord reported the FPS issue was solved by removing these.
Hi there, Blitz app expert here. The FPS drops issues are not our fault, in Blitz we minimize to the minimum the CPU, GPU and RAM usage of our users, also this issue have two reasons: 1.- When the map changes appears the FPS drop issues. 2.- Riot is currently investigating the issue because the cause is a problem with dual core processors, the problem is the game who are incompatible with the dual core processors. Regards~
: wait does this mean Blitz can get u banned aswell? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
No. In Blitz.gg we are totally Riot Compliant, that means we ask Riot before develop any type of feature so if they gives us the OK we make it, we don't have theyr OK we didn't implement it. If the program is totally Riot Compliand (as Blitz) and don't broke any ToS like cheats, player avantage, etc, the program/app will not be a cause of ban. Regards.
: third party programms always CAN get u banned. no one can really tell u how high of a risk it is.
Error, if the program is totally Riot Compliant you wont get banned, if the program brokes this Riot Compliant will get you banned.
Roxãs (EUW)
: i am in touch with riot too, means nothing btw. any third-party application (like overwolf) that is interacting with league of legends can lead to a punishment. do you guys even read what riot writes? it can be possible that riot might look away sometimes when it comes to those third-party apps, but there is still a chance according to their ToS. §5 5.9 "Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;" so every third-party program/app is unauthorized as long as there is no agreement by Riot. If overwolf have such an agreement, i am free to believe after a showcase.
Hi there, First of all, >Using any unauthorized third party programs, Riot can't autorize any type of program that they don't Build, but that doesn't mean you can build a desktop app (like the Blitz app) and don't be punished. In the Blitz app we are totally Riot compliant, we ask Riot before import any type of new feature to our app, and i can guarantee you, nobody will be perma-banned for Third party software for use the Blitz app, and if Riot Games have a false positive, you can go to their support page, and open a ticket, they will get you unbanned. This: >including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;" They are talking about programs like MKLOL or like an overlay who give you jungle timers, also intern/extern scripts like GoS loader, that doesn't mean you can't use an app like LoLwiz or Blitz app, we use the Riot API and we are totally compliant, also we ask Riot for every feature before we make it to our app, so when they give us their OK, we can import the new feature (e.x the auto-import feature). Regards.
Show more

DARKBOW923

Level 309 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion