Nightless (EUW)
: Thank for your time writing this post,i heard ppl complaining about fps drops this past week,i was fine until today where i casually loaded into a game and noticed my fps dropped to 70 or sth and the game was not smooth at all (quad core processor here). I did see a micro patch but that was when i logged in for the first time today so that fixed nothing.Up until now for me its not random times,from the time it happened today and after a lot of restarts i still have the fps drops from the first minute of the game and in every mode.
Thank you for upvote this post and take ur time to read it ^^♥
alicedf (EUW)
: Hey, Dana from Overwolf's support team here :) I just wanted to let you know that if anyone here has had or is currently having performance issues with the game, and suspects that they're related to Overwolf - please contact my team and me through our [support request form](http://support.overwolf.com/submit-a-request/), and we'll do our very best to help!
You can't tell people this, because there's nothing you can do since the problem is related with specific hardware and disabling overlays only *can* help but doesn't *guarantee* nothing. Regards.
Chridenk (EUNE)
: "In a hurry" XD Atleast RIOT live chat were doing great and offering useless things, and saying thats not RIOT problem XD
The plan was to solve the problem in the next patch release, today the game was patched with the 50 mb (mini) patch, and it seems nothing was resolved, otherwise the Riot Games team is investigating the issue to find a solution, so maybe the plan can get a bit long before the issues can get finally solved.
Ρrevise (EUW)
: I saw a patch on about 50mb today is it a fix?
My talk about the issue with some people and the investigation i did, they want to solve the problems in the next patch (is that they want..) i can't guarantee nothing, but i can ask about the new 50mb patch and what's going on with it.
: Interesting, I get no lag spikes on my 6 core 12 thread ryzen, 4 core 8 thread i5-8250u or 3 cu 6 core FX6300.
As i said, the problem can occurs randomly, some people are reporting the FPS issues and other type of errors even getting a i9 processor.
SiLVeRouLiS (EUNE)
: My friend when riot fix the problem with dual cores or higher could you inform us to know? i uninstalled the game...
Sure! I can talk with Riot support player and he tells me they are investigating the issue and trying to fix the problem. I will edit this post with any new information i get with my research {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: this post makes no sense u talk about the cause of fps problem then at the end u say its random xD please delete this its embarrasing
I talk about the cause of the FPS issues and other type of it, and i say this problem occurs randomly, you can play an entire day without problems, and the next day all your games will have the problems. Regards~
1 Teemo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DARKBOW923,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3bOuoitE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T14:27:44.910+0000) > > As i said in the post, you can get the issue or not, but at the moment the issue appears randomly to everyone. You cant blame multi-core processors but then say its random lol.
I do not blame dual core or higher processors, as i said above, the problem is the incompatibility of the game with the dual core processors or higer, also this have been confirmed by Rioters and the support player i was talking with :)
1 Teemo (EUW)
: 8 Cores 16 Threads here, never had the issues you're talking about.
As i said in the post, you can get the issue or not, but at the moment the issue appears randomly to everyone.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=knGmFGUx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:00:36.509+0000) > > I don't use any of those apps. > > I have dual core. What's the issue, can League only use 1 core, so all further cores are useless? More like League uses 4 cores and it has some troubles when you offer only 2.
Hi there, DARKBOW923 from the Blitz app expert team. Actually this problem affects dual core or higher, that means you can get the problem if you have a quad core CPU. Regards.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I don't use any of those apps. I have dual core. What's the issue, can League only use 1 core, so all further cores are useless?
Hi there, DAKBOW923 from the Blitz app expert team. The current problem are the incompatibility of LoL with dual core (or higer) CPU's, the current situation that cause the problem, is basically your processor get sattured when you are playing League and that saturation makes the FPS drop problems, the infinite loading screen and another current problems. Ive been investigating with some guys of player support and this problem isn't solved since that 9.20 patch. Disable the overlays like Blitz or overwolf *can help a bit* but isn't the cause of the problem, so basically there's no sense in disable it or not, since you will get the problem anyways, until Riot fixes the dual core or higher CPU incompatibility. Regards. Feel free to contact me via Discord if you need something: DARKBOW923 #9575
: Solution for Massive FPS drops since Latest Patch - Found
Hi there, DARKBOW923 From the Blitz app expert team. I can guarantee and be ensure that **any type of overlay isn't the cause**. The real cause is showed by Riot Mokarran from LAS: https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000 Translated into english: Riot Mokarran: >The problem is that at the moment, the issue appears to be because this only affects to specific PC'S with specific hardware, like the dual core CPU or certain infrastucture. Basically, if you have a **dual core cpu or higher** you will be experiencing issues like that, also this type of issues have been be noticed since the **9.20 patch**, so that confirms we aren't the problem, Blitz app in this case, but any overlay in general is the problem. Regards.
: That's a joke of a response. I have a 1080 ti and i7 processor and confirmed with 10+ people that the moment we closed the 'blitz' app, we all managed to start playing the game properly. This is a problem with your application or how the new patch interacts with your client, but at the end of the day, your application is the reason for the current fps drops. It's also been been confirmed overlays are the issue by Riot on discord as well, with blitz being one of them.
Hi there: https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000 This is a permalink from Riot Mokarran saying the problem is the dual core CPU or higher, not us. If you don't understand spanish, here's the translation to english: >El problema es que hasta el momento las cosas apuntan a que esto solo afecta ciertos PCs con cierto hardware, como procesadores dual core o cierta infraestructura. > The problem is that issue in particular is limited to really specific hardware configurations less modern thatn standard, that really difficults find the issue As i said above, we talked to Riot yesterday and they confirmed **is not because overlays** also we have people who don't have any overlay and they have still the same issues, for example, the infinite loading screen issue and the screen freeze is since patch 9.20. Actually Riot is investigating the issue with the dual core or higher processor, but we are 100% sure we aren't part of the problem since our app use a minimum of your PC resources, our developers have tested the app several times and we get the conclusion we aren't us or other type of overlay, the problem is with dual core CPU or higher. By the way, if its possible i want to see the Rioter comment where he says is problem because of the overlays, and if i can talk with him directly, i would appreciate that. Regards.
Sunwise (EUNE)
: I am **Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz**, I suppose that the problem? But why now that happens? It used to run smoothly before on the same **Processor**.
Hi there. >But why now that happens? Its just because in this patch Riot detected a problem with the game and the dual core (or higher) CPU, theyre investigating (as Riot Mokarran says on LAS boards). We talked with Riot, and they confirmed the problem is the game, not 3rd party software. Regards.
Pynux (EUW)
: My setup: i7 8700k RTX 2080 32GB RAM 3000Mhz Having FPS drops since today, I restarted, FPS drops continues, close Blitz, bye FPS drops....
Hi there. Its just a big coincidence, i can ensure we aren't part of the issue since a Rioter from LAS confirmed its because specific hardware and dual core (or higher) CPU. Closing Blitz or not will not make difference since there's people who never used Blitz and theyre getting the same issues. My currently setup: Intel core i3 7100 4GB ram 2GB integrated graphics. And still the issue even with Blitz closed. P.D: You have an intel core i7 8700k, i think you have more than two cores into it, even if you close Blitz, your game will be still with the issue, as i said above, its just a big coincidence. We talked with Riot yesterday, and they confirmed us is a problem with the game, not any type of 3rd party software like Blitz or discord. Regards.
: Close 'Blitz'.
Hi there, DARKBOW923 from the Blitz app expert team. As you know, the currently problems (FPS drops, self-close game, and other type of issues like screen freezes and infinite loading screens) are due because of an issue with the game with dual core (or higher) processors. A Rioter from LAS, Riot Mokarran confirmed that in this comment: https://boards.las.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/ayuda-y-soporte/rXXl1YEx-situacian-activa-caaudas-de-fps-y-crashes?comment=00000000 If you don't understand spanish, here's the translated quote: >The problem is that at the moment, the issue appears to be because this only affects to specific PC'S with specific hardware, like the dual core CPU or certain infrastucture. Also, we talked to Riot yesterday and they confirmed to us this is a game problem and isn't related with Blitz. Regards.
Hansiman (EUW)
: There's been players stating that removing Blitz app solved the problem for them, which is why I suggested it. As for the dual core CPU issue, I'm aware, but many players stating they're having the problem are not on dual core CPUs.
Hi there, I don't know why they say that, but i can ensure we aren't us, this is just a big coincidence. This is like the hextech repair tool repair the client and there's people who didn't work for they, that's the same. I can say the FPS drops is since 3 or 4 patches before this and with the preseason, all the map changes and the dual core CPU problem with the game (remember, the problem is the game, no other 3rd party stuff).. That's all i can say, in Blitz we have the minimum usage to run and we aren't us. This problem is because of the game, and if you close Blitz 'solves' de problem, its just a big coincifence with it. Regards.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Are you using any 3rd party apps like Blitz overlay, nvidia, etc? Someone on Discord reported the FPS issue was solved by removing these.
Hi there, Blitz app expert here. The FPS drops issues are not our fault, in Blitz we minimize to the minimum the CPU, GPU and RAM usage of our users, also this issue have two reasons: 1.- When the map changes appears the FPS drop issues. 2.- Riot is currently investigating the issue because the cause is a problem with dual core processors, the problem is the game who are incompatible with the dual core processors. Regards~
: wait does this mean Blitz can get u banned aswell? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
No. In Blitz.gg we are totally Riot Compliant, that means we ask Riot before develop any type of feature so if they gives us the OK we make it, we don't have theyr OK we didn't implement it. If the program is totally Riot Compliand (as Blitz) and don't broke any ToS like cheats, player avantage, etc, the program/app will not be a cause of ban. Regards.
: third party programms always CAN get u banned. no one can really tell u how high of a risk it is.
Error, if the program is totally Riot Compliant you wont get banned, if the program brokes this Riot Compliant will get you banned.
Roxãs (EUW)
: i am in touch with riot too, means nothing btw. any third-party application (like overwolf) that is interacting with league of legends can lead to a punishment. do you guys even read what riot writes? it can be possible that riot might look away sometimes when it comes to those third-party apps, but there is still a chance according to their ToS. §5 5.9 "Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;" so every third-party program/app is unauthorized as long as there is no agreement by Riot. If overwolf have such an agreement, i am free to believe after a showcase.
Hi there, First of all, >Using any unauthorized third party programs, Riot can't autorize any type of program that they don't Build, but that doesn't mean you can build a desktop app (like the Blitz app) and don't be punished. In the Blitz app we are totally Riot compliant, we ask Riot before import any type of new feature to our app, and i can guarantee you, nobody will be perma-banned for Third party software for use the Blitz app, and if Riot Games have a false positive, you can go to their support page, and open a ticket, they will get you unbanned. This: >including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;" They are talking about programs like MKLOL or like an overlay who give you jungle timers, also intern/extern scripts like GoS loader, that doesn't mean you can't use an app like LoLwiz or Blitz app, we use the Riot API and we are totally compliant, also we ask Riot for every feature before we make it to our app, so when they give us their OK, we can import the new feature (e.x the auto-import feature). Regards.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: did you even read what i posted? i said they are fine....
Yes, i read it, i answered you by error (missclick) i'm sorry :P i wanted to answer the guy above you, and also info the people who will read this post. Have a nice day!
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Blitz and many others are on the clear. I've asked via a ticket and you can freely use them. Please do not spread misinformation.
Hey, Blitz app expert here. Basically use an overlay doesn't get you banned (we use two overlays, one for CS and other for see the TFT item recipes). Overwolf are just overlays, not apps, i mean, you can use an overlay for OP.gg via Overwolf (but OP.gg doesn't have an app).. that's the basic difference with us, we have an entire app builded via our engineers and our overlays are non banneable because we are Riot Compliant and we use the Riot Games API. (you can read more about this [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/225266848-Third-Party-Applications)) Any questions, please add me to discord DARKBOW923#9575 or join our Blitz app discord and you can ask everything you need, also we have our new support page: support.blitz.gg Regards. DARKBOW923 Blitz app expert.

DARKBOW923

Level 278 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion