Sebtional (EUW)
: come to the german boards, my longest conversation there was 5 replies long... riot doesnt seem to care about anything but the na boards, i mean they just got a new look and the german board doesnt even get the seasonal backgrounds...
I can imagine the german boards being dead, the same thing happens in the spanish boards xD
DaahLeon (EUNE)
: Spoopy story :o
KayleDong (EUW)
: Still enjoyed this thread, and honestly the most important thing is that you look after yourself and focus on things that are more important for you. Happy holidays and good luck with college, social life, and everything else <3
Glad you enjoyed this thread. I hope you´ll enjoy the snowdown thread even more for next year. happy holidays to you too :)
: It's ok Dede we still luv u <3 Great mini-story <3
Kocúr (EUNE)
: This thread is really impressive considering it will get forgotten within just few days from now
That´s why I find that the EU boards are dying. You can pst incredible content but it will dissappear in days.
Rioter Comments
H3ph0 (EUW)
: if kled and gnar had a baby its quite ironic how much it looks like the emoji you posted (of gnar)
>its quite ironic how much it looks like the emoji you posted (of gnar) it actually kinda is ironic xD
: CHRISTMAS MAP?
With the snowdown patch. Snowdown, snow skins, snow map, the word snow in general should be an obvious clue. Sorry if I sound rude, but it´s not hard to "A" and "B" together.
Rioter Comments
Altiverse (EUNE)
: 2017's harrowing is in Christmas, confirmed.
One could almost say... A Nightmare before Christmas? _Drops mic and leaves_
Wen294 (EUW)
: That draven ._. Now if you combine this with thresh's login theme it'd be perfect.
: I think the exact oppossite of what you said,the image is pretty cool,but the music..........mmm :/
the image is horrifying, like HOLY COW that Draven is crepy as hell xD
Rioter Comments
PepijndM (EUW)
: You can. There's a list of things which go 'too far' according to Riot, and if you say such things you can instantly go into bans without chat restriction. I can't currently find the NA boards post in which they said this, and it may be outdated, but at least at some point between S4 and now, this was true. Although I hope calling someone gay is not on the list...
I know that´s a thing, but Riot has stated that they usually just permaban players who go too far (way too far). Maybe the 14 day ban was used as a "one time life insurrance" (long time player, instead of permabanning, they gave him a second chance). ___ In any case, it´s his fault for going to far. Riot has rules, if you dont follow then it´s at your own risk.
: > [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2c4NREE7,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-11-28T07:07:25.527+0000) > > You can´t get banned for insulting once. In order to get that ban you need to have been chat restricted, or warned about misbehaviour. > > Meaning that this isn´t your only game were you have misbehaved. Another one acting smart with zero knowledge of how the system works haha.
well, I´ve read the terms of use as well as player behaviour. Im not trying to be a smart ass, Im just stating that there are steps before getting getting a 14 day ban. Unless X person behaves in such an unethical and inmoral manner that the system imidiately bans said person. ___ Im not being a smartass, that was not my intention. Im just saying that the system cannot give you a 14 day just because of one game. I have cursed multiple times and havent been banned once. If this person got a 14 day then he has done something against player behaviour. If this were a mistake, I´d tell you that Rioters and Emmisaries would come here and try to solve the problem. I see none of them here. One game =/= 14 day ban. This person has to have done or said something to trigger the ban.
: I recived a 14 Day ban for an insult out of context
You can´t get banned for insulting once. In order to get that ban you need to have been chat restricted, or warned about misbehaviour. Meaning that this isn´t your only game were you have misbehaved.
Solash (EUW)
: Realizing that for the first time in 4 years you won't have enough ingame currency for the new champ
Rioter Comments
: [Worlds Spoiler]
https://i.imgur.com/4iEOHOc.gif
Rioter Comments
: If you assume that everyone on your team is really bad, there's a higher chance for the opposing team to have more bad people than your team - which means even in the worst case scenario, you should still have at least a 50% winrate over many games unless you yourself are contributing to your losses :P I disagree that the game is down to luck but even if it was you'd have loaded dice.
i agree to this, IF it were an ideal/imaginary server. However, thanks to the power of smurfing and/or DuoQ, there truly never is a 50% chance. Sure matchmaking makes sure that when people duoQ or smurf the game is as balanced as possible, and most of the times it is. BUT that´s not always the case. A great smurf or DuoQ can impact the game for all players (whether against or in favor). To a degree were its "luck based". ___ You are mentioning a perspective that barely never happens, because nothing is ever perfect. The game isnt based on luck, but sometimes there is a small factor of luck (you get a drunk teammate, you have a smurf who is simply trolling -i.e Rammus buying 7 boots - , a neighborhood suffers a black out). That´s not matchmaking´s fault or the clients, but it can happen, and that´s why League is somewhat luck based. However, since that´s stuff Riot cannot and doesnt control/take responsibility of, it´s therefore not Riot´s problem, which is why you can justify the game not being luck based. Which is truth, even if we dont like it. ___ Skill wise, there is not luck factor. When it comes to "what type of player you´re getting matched with" that´s where the luck resides.
Rioter Comments
elin990 (EUW)
: 8 loss 2 wins, placed in silver V. How?
New accounts work differently. I dont remember the math of logistics of it exactly, but basically... When doing your placements, the game takes into consideration your normal (none ranked) MMR (match making rank) and matches you against players who are of the same skill level (more or less). Depending on how you do during your placements (win a lot or lose a lot), the game will match you with better players or worse. If you win a lot of games during placements, you will play against high Silvers or even Golds. If you play bad and lose a lot, you will be matched with high bronze and low silvers. New accounts get a "bonus" after placements. You will be placed in silver almost 90% of the time. Silver 3 is the "standard" as it´s considered the half way point of avarage "minimal skill" requiered, basic LoL knowledge. Riot does this to give new players a confidence boost. If you ca keep up, you will rank up, but if you know you are bad, you will without a doubt demote to lower levels (silver 4 then 5, then bronze 1, and so on). New players will start going down until they are placed into their actual skill level. Dont panic if this happens, its natural. Unless you are god and somehow reach gold without breaking a sweat.
: EU LCS in 2018 and beyond
damn, with CS gone, missfits got freaking lucky!
: Today is the 1000th day of the boards!
What is for you the most memorable thread? https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/WxMc9BAE-everything-you-need-to-know-about-snowdown-seven-years-of-snowdown-on-the-summers-rift https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/2xiVEpYg-even-more-project-info-more-details-on-how-it-works (13k views O_O) https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/forum-games-contests-en/JHyjvG2O-i-hope-my-no-one-in-my-family-will-see-this-a-a amd many many more
: I already said that is not her final name xD. If you got any suggestions on how to name that champion please let me know (and i will change it in the post).
i know, it was just too good not to do it.
: Today is the 1000th day of the boards!
>What is for you the most memorable thread? I have a lot of threads. Ill put them up later xD cause there are a lot!
GLurch (EUW)
: https://i.imgur.com/YkaTZoa.png *looks at Humpel*
Sharedock (EUW)
: Honor lvl 3 forever
took me a month to reach level 4, and 2 months to reach level 5. and that´s with 1-2 honors per game, 9 games a week.
: Voidy - The Voidy Bender [Champion Concept]
Voidy (the void bender) Noxy (the noxus bender) Demacy (the demacia bender) Bilgey (the bilge water bender) Pilty (the piltover bender) Zauny (the zaun bender) Iony (the ionia bender) Shadowy (the shadow isles bender) Targony (the mount targon bender) Shurimy (the shurima bender) Freljy (the freljord bender) bandy (the bandle city bender)
Madow19 (EUNE)
: NEO PAX Sivir skin
There is no way to get NEO PAX SIVIR. You cannot buy it, there are NO CODES for it. All old skin codes have been deleted, so they will NOT WORK. Not to mention that the skin code is for PAX SIVIR, not NEO PAX SIVIR (Two different skins). ##**The only way to get the skin is through gems or hextech.**
Ìxeas (EUW)
: A terrible joke, that's all I can say.
I like to think of it as a satire. Even if it doesnt meet the requirements :p
GPet (EUW)
: It's not free if the only way to obtain it is buying it from Riot... And while I can't grasp a good example at the moment, I'm fairly certain price doesn't correlate to work put in for many many products. I personally see price as something that's formed by request. No matter how silly, if people buy it, it seems worth it. If it weren't worth it's price not many people would buy. (Is prostitution a bad example to bring? :c)
its worth buying because americans dont think when buying. That´s why most ccount have over 100 skins. Because they believe that they need the skin. Turst me. Riot is selling the emotes because Riot knows that NA players are sheep and will buy anything blindly. #Consumerism
GPet (EUW)
: Yeah, but if I'd joke by calling skins free for no apearent reason everyone would hates me. <.<
Skins are worth paying because legitimate work is put into them, emotes demand no work and are being sold almost for the price of a 520Rp skin. That is what I like to call "legally stealing". Why is it legally stealing? Because you are charging a free object for quadruple its price.
Rioter Comments
Nanali (EUNE)
: Hello, I'm looking for this figure to buy it for my boydriend, but on a merch its retired... Is there anyone who wants to sell this figure? ^^
: what exactly? I am playing such things in rankeds ^^
I just woulddnt even think about it xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Will we no longer be able to buy champs without RP?
IP will turn to Blue Essence (BE). In the store, all IP items will now become BE items.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: The honor rewards and ranked rewards are in some way connected. While not the same type of reward, they are both **End of Season rewards**. And if you get a ban of **ANY SORT** at least 3 months **before the End of Season**, you will not get a single End of Season reward. So, I am very sorry to say, but you will not get your honor ward.
If you want to know more information, head over to Riot´s Support page (top right corner in the main League of legends page, next to the merchandise tab). Type in "end of season rewards", you will be given every single piece of information you seek.
: Honor Ward Skin
The honor rewards and ranked rewards are in some way connected. While not the same type of reward, they are both **End of Season rewards**. And if you get a ban of **ANY SORT** at least 3 months **before the End of Season**, you will not get a single End of Season reward. So, I am very sorry to say, but you will not get your honor ward.
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: >I´d rather buy a freaking beer or some chips (crisps for the UK) with that money. lmao, what is stopping you?
My group of friends dont like to drink beer, so we can´t really hang out and stuff. As for the chips, Im going to through some economic troubles. So, no money basically. However, if I had money to spare, I still wouln´t waste it on Emotes. I´d rather wait for the blue essence store which is next month.
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, all the rest of my groups are screwed so far, so there is big chance that I will only get few points for SKT
they only group i got wrong so far is Group D. I put FW first, and they are one game out of the competion xD
TTekkers (EUW)
: You know, a few days ago I thought I'd put too much faith in Fnatic, now my pickem's the same as yours. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
NICE! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, that was unexpected, easy 16 points
: Fkin Fnatic, they fked up my points. . . . . Though I am very happy in the inside. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
So far my pick´ems are going right, except group D xD I put FW first in their group, and they are dead last haha
: Bad Meme
Dont care. Gotta show that pride!
Rioter Comments
: I pity your poor souls. It's 2,5€ :D When i noticed that i was happy they are so cheap!
they should cost 0.1€ and that´s being friendly towards Riot. If you want to charge people money for a lame BM sticker, at least do it for free, or "free" for 0,1€ Sure, 2,5€ is nothing, but I´d rather buy a freaking beer or some chips (crisps for the UK) with that money. Also, since they are cheap, people will buy a lot of them so 2,5€ x 5 is 12,5€. You can buy ONE good skin for 12,5 €
Show more

DELDE115

Level 33 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion