: Well, it's hard to believe. You could put that info into OP.... unless you meant it and now just trying to retain some kind of dignity. Because "I need that for friend" is another cheap excuse :-D Paired with "he/she".... I don't understand why people have such problems to admit they are either lazy or just need to learn. I made mistakes. I didn't know jack about many things... so I asked. And between "you're an idiot" answers I dug up some really useful information, thanked the people and moved on :-) And no. I am not cutting anything. Idc what you think of me, as long as I tilt you enough so next time you do some googling yourself and save yourself (and others) time ;-) #IMPORTANT NOTE: Riot Games themselves put Riven into "Skirmisher" sub category, which is part of ASSASSIN category. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list More info about juggernauts, who they are and what is their role: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/gameplay-update-juggernauts See? 5sec of googling. GL&HF {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
You dont get it. Me making this thread was my last result, my friend wouldnt even trust Riots page.
Rioter Comments
: Instead of wiasting everyone's time, you could do a proper research in form of ancient way of READING. You could google it in 5 seconds. And one hint - juggernauts have 0 mobility. Riven has dashes, jumps and sht.... go figure Sherlock.
Here is the thing. One of my pals believes, strongly, that Riven is a juggernaut. I made this thread to obviously proof my pal wrong, cause, OBVIOUSLY Riven is not a juggernaut. So, I made this thread, like I just said, to proof my pal that he/she is wrong. ___ Also, cut the sass, it makes you look like a jack@ss.
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: I can't seem to find the image anywhere to use as a wallpaper :( Where did you get it?
Go to surrender@20. Look at the latest news. There should be all of the Karma splash arts. Click on it. Save under... and there you go.
Dardasim (EUNE)
: Oh man, I love the Sun Goddess Karma.
Totally Sun Goddess is a clear winner xD
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: That Sun Goddess picture is stunning. What beautiful artwork! <3
Awsane (EUW)
: The Sun Goddess Karma splash is awsome but i like the current Sakura Karma more than the new one in the current she Looks friendly and agile  and in the new i miss this aspects
I find the new one a lot better, however, the splash has nothing to do with the skin model. I dont know why Riot doesnt change the skin model to better fit the splash.
: love the sun goddess splash art! looks great i have only the warden skin but i think i might upgrade
: i don't like them
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Well, everyone has different tastes.
Spicetake (EUNE)
: Logged in to comment.... Makes me really sad that i will never obtain it since my luck is garbage.... As a darius main iw ould have fking loved this piece of art..... Pls riot make it buyable
Yeah, its a shame, but then again, maybe the luck will strike you when you least expect it :D
Spicetake (EUNE)
: Im pretty sure they would have made dreadnova darius even if the gp wasnr that exciting, since they usually plan the skins and their releases even months before the actual release
Riot takes aproximately 3 months to make a skin. That is after the skin gets approved from Riot officials.
: I love the skin but I hate the champion(well.. in case im the toplaner and I'm against a Darius main). I do believe there will be a few more sometimes in the future. It's awesome seeing skin lines like this and Riot probably noticed how the playerbase really liked Dreadnova Gangplank, therefore continuing with that kind of skin.
I like that they keep skilines active, but I would also like if they revisited old skinlines.
: I was excited as hell for it until i saw how you obtain it :/
Me too, and i am not a Darius player at all.
: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ggvgc0P5OuY/WNGDDjqWC6I/AAAAAAAAgZY/co14E13lJhE7vJW5Mer9nEQkWj4lbWeiACLcB/s640/Karma_Splash_4.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/UhucLCn4ybulYRBut1gSaYYmGDJ6knNJNWXVX6KCPUSgQZLIsWhSqu5uCSX6Bt2JnkQfEusCQnx89yGRmiLKeitfJvXw7F_3RTS276ttZJxEODE2MnZTxFa6LQTTMCsa51-4caBWrqvKDr84QlOTzA=w389-h378-nc
I thought the same thing at first. xD
NYZ Nero (EUW)
: i love them cool {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Fajerk (EUW)
: I can't sleep peacefully since I saw them...
I had nightmares too, but after the changes, I could finally sleep.
: I wanna lick that sun goddes belly
moth chan (EUNE)
: I **LOVE** them all, except the changes on Lotus. Her face looks too harsh and forceful now :(. Sun _Goddess_ Karma actually LOOKS the part now. I'm so happy, thank you artists of rito gems. {{champion:43}}
Well, these splash arts are still in PBe so maybe they will make some last minute tuning.
Fajerk (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gMRQA4EN,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-21T19:59:42.853+0000) > Riot, your music ans art departments never dissapoint, WELL DONE! > Considering this year valentine skins...
Well, Heart Seeker Lucian was really nice. Quinn is wierd. But BUUUT they arent horrible.
Genja007 (EUNE)
: About victorious skins (an idea)
I had this idea back in 2014, I got downvoted like there was no tomorrow. Maybe one year Riot will do it, but I wouldnt be surprised if they dont.
GPet (EUW)
: Having a blast ranking with mid Karma and normals are used for tank Karma, I'm just greatful to have this champion in the first place. ^^
GPet (EUW)
: It having a point doesn't make it look any better to me.
Well, I hope that Riot will one day make a skin that you´d like to use xD
GPet (EUW)
: Got it since ages, always hated it ingame. Headdress looks ugly there and I really don't like the amount of stone looking ornaments.
But that´s the point!!! D: Its supposed to be precolombian!!
: >[NEW SPLASH ARTS] KARMA SPLASH ARTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!!! So Riot just fastly reworked Karma into God Fist Lee Sin and made her transgender ? Seems legit mate EDIT: in case the normies come, this is a joke Kappa123 please don't take this serious
: It's crazy to see the improvements in the art department. Every time they manage to step it up and create something even more amazing. In my opinion, those might be the best splasharts yet. I absolutely love the style. --- Use this as a reminder of how far we've come: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fOVYl7OSE9Y/maxresdefault.jpg
Wow, looking at those that old loading screen game have feels! Q_Q It is truly amazing how far we have gone, its almost crazy.
GPet (EUW)
: So I actually now like tha splashes fo the skins I own. .-. Looking at ingame I'll stick with classic though. v.v
Why?!?! Sun Goddess looks amazing in game! Literally the Best skin model and for only 520Rp
: HoLee shit. The splash art reminds me of the art style of Asura's Wrath.
I had to google Asura´s Wrath, I can see the resemblens.
: This is lee sin, but then shiny. why would you buy it... Its like Elementalist Lux: just a chroma
: Hopefully a Yorick one will show up. {{champion:83}}
At this rate, I want one for him too.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: OH HELL YEHHHHHH, now i don't need to play Krieg in Borderlands in case i want to play someone with a Chainsaw-Axe
Zimmiee (EUW)
: Looks nice! Greetings
: Yeee... Mmm... Damn... I already have Bioforge... But Chainsaw Rocket Axe > Acid Axe
Chainsaws make everything better xD
: Welp Darius went nuts
I think this is more than nuts.
: Holy shit.
I feel the same way xD
Rioter Comments
Mabons (EUW)
: As a Lee Main, he does. He needs absolutely gutted to the point where he is not viable anymore. Then people will stop banning him and playing him and I can have his stupid fun kit all to myself.
I dont know if you are being sarcastic or not. xD
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: They also made Leona's Zenith Blade, Katarina's daggers, Master Yi's Ringsword (not sure about that one) and Darius' axe. The last one they couldn't even lift xD I personally want them to make Commando Garen's sword. 'Cause... DEMACIAAA XD
I know that they did those (you forgot Dianas crest btw). I was just waitting for Yasuo´s blade ever since they started doing LoL sword builds.
TTekkers (EUW)
: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/mechanic_killed_after_crashing_lamborghini_owned_by_mma_fighter-5.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200 Who says a lamppost can't be dangerous? PS. It's not obvious, but that _was_ a lamborghini
looks like Jax lampost took a vacation ;)
Rismosch (EUW)
: She's a woman god dammit!
how can you be assumong genders in 2k17!!!
: Still waitin for {{champion:24}} 'Weapon' https://i.gyazo.com/abc25525dff2121d688dabecf3f14da4.png
N3mO06 (EUW)
: The end of jungle's diversity is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI
: Another motivation to ban Lee Sin in my games <3
Yup, Lee sin perma banned in the next coming weeks confirmed.
Solash (EUW)
: Beautiful https://i.imgur.com/Me0lcLl.png
Lee looks like greenlatern in that size xD
: I think they should keep the blindfolded look on him, he's a **blind** monk after all! I don't mind though, it's down to personal preference, as long as no nerfs or reworks happen to him I'm all good.
In all honesty, the man needs a nerf.
Azathor97 (EUW)
: It's a new skintype like chromas. unmasked! Kayle is no longer alone and now everyone takes their hats off for 250 rp each! yay!
that would be awesome. But we know Riot, it will never happen Q_Q
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

DELDE115

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion