kcarew98 (EUW)
: Neeko hp not going down, stuck as level 1, visual bug Patch 9.20 (V9.20.292.351)
This happened to me, and since I was playing Shaco I died multiple times because I tought she was low HP. Then I watched the replay after the game and her HP were higher if not full.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: try shyvanna xD now thats a real feels bad champion
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ax5iEAmg,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:06:27.886+0000) > > try shyvanna xD now thats a real feels bad champion At least you can build her AP and nuke people from afar. Evelynn can at best try to execute someone with her ultimate.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: he is terrible im sure mortdog brough him to 45-50% win rate but that doesn't mean he is good we are talking about a feeling of the champion here and not really general effectiveness as some tanks in arma reach unkillable status in some games and udyr is a hyper scaling tank he will eventually become a real problem for people fighting him the problem is that you are pretty much a bag of gold for 20 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ax5iEAmg,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:19:58.503+0000) > > he is terrible > im sure mortdog brough him to 45-50% win rate but that doesn't mean he is good > > we are talking about a feeling of the champion here and not really general effectiveness > > as some tanks in arma reach unkillable status in some games and udyr is a hyper scaling tank he will eventually become a real problem for people fighting him > the problem is that you are pretty much a bag of gold for 20 minutes He surely is one of the worst ARAM champions. Maybe with Evelynn too.
: hes surprisingly good on aram , like , you literally wait in bushes to stun and then your whole team secures a kill , or you just rush around like a maniac and scare enemies from diving towards your team , you have to leave turrets to your team early on , or you just tower dive and let your adcs get an ace
> [{quoted}](name=SerahFarron730,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ax5iEAmg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:09:13.161+0000) > > hes surprisingly good on aram , like , you literally wait in bushes to stun and then your whole team secures a kill , or you just rush around like a maniac and scare enemies from diving towards your team , you have to leave turrets to your team early on , or you just tower dive and let your adcs get an ace It really depends on the enemy team. I don't consider Udyr to be good in ARAM, simply because he shines in 1v1 scenarios and in ARAM there is a constant teamfight. He's good if there is the classic annoying Master Yi or other melee champs with good engages.
: how do you play udyr ?
Udyr has bad ganks but he is an amazing threat for the enemy jungler if played correctly. They will fear you invading them and they will never even think of invading you if you smash them in the face. I usually play Shaco and I ban Udyr really often, because if he's good he is a nightmare to deal with and will free farm my jungle all day. Try to use the passive and the movement speed boost to run away from threats (very few actually in a 1v1 scenario) and to catch people.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Don't Buff Riven
I honestly don't even care about Riven that much, I'm just happy if they nerf Akali out of the game.
: Would you like Rito to stop making skins and start fixing the game?
*skins for the same 10 champions while others like Aurelion Sol have 1 skin. The game is a mess, the priority should be to fix everything.
: Conqueror doesn't do crap for you when malphite slows your attackspeed down to 0. Riven's damage relies in large part on her auto attacks, especially in the early game. Most tanks will beat her in lane, especially malphite. And most tanks have a teamfight impact that riven simply can't offer unless you clump up with 3 ppl in the backline at which point it's really your own fault. Riven has literally no built in sustain btw. Any champion with conqueror and DD has the exact same or more sustain as she does. Also why is it always the players who've never played a single game of riven who claim to know her matchups oh so well?
> [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VXi7R4JF,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:09:08.538+0000) > > Conqueror doesn't do crap for you when malphite slows your attackspeed down to 0. Riven's damage relies in large part on her auto attacks, especially in the early game. Most tanks will beat her in lane, especially malphite. And most tanks have a teamfight impact that riven simply can't offer unless you clump up with 3 ppl in the backline at which point it's really your own fault. > > Riven has literally no built in sustain btw. Any champion with conqueror and DD has the exact same or more sustain as she does. > > Also why is it always the players who've never played a single game of riven who claim to know her matchups oh so well? I know a lot of matchups without playing every champion but by playing a lot against them.
: The best champions to spit push with
Shaco is a really good splitpusher too. You build Tiamat first item since you need it for clearing camps. He his hard to reach thanks to his Q, he can attack objectives with his clone or use it to escape dangerous situations, he can set boxes to be safer from ganks and he can Q through walls. I often splitpush with him and if you play your cards right he is really hard to catch and kill.
: The problem isn’t the damage in the game, it’s the damage control. Damage hasn’t actually increased, it’s about the same as it’s aleays has been. The prob is riot has killed off tanks with nerf and nerf and are continuing to do so. Tanks are a very important damage control tool, especially top lane tanks (but also jungle tanks), firstly they can eat poke and damage, that Zoe one shot wouldn’t happen if jinx had a warmogs tank body blocking for her. Secondly they control teamfights, without a tank teamfights are short and bursty, with limited counters to poke... with a tank they can control the flow of damage and dictate when fights start which prevents adcs from being blown up before a fight. They also provide a front line which prevents things like bruisers from walking over a team. Thirdly with top lane tanks being unviable the only champions appearing up there is bruisers and carries... so instantly you’ve got a lot more damage and nothing to control them besides another damage dealer. Same with other lane, jungle tanks are getting replaced by damage dealers, even support tanks are getting replaced by mages. ___ Tanks are super important for the game, without them this happens... but with conquerer making top lane tanks dead, support tanks getting hit extremly hard by relic shield nerfs, and jungler tanks always being hit or miss means that there’s no front line, no engage, no damage control... that means that adcs struggle to function as a front to back line fight is what they need to function, and the game feels increadibly bursty because there’s nothing stopping people from bursting.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vq8LR1KF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-12T14:06:50.992+0000) > > The problem isn’t the damage in the game, it’s the damage control. > > Damage hasn’t actually increased, it’s about the same as it’s aleays has been. The prob is riot has killed off tanks with nerf and nerf and are continuing to do so. > Tanks are a very important damage control tool, especially top lane tanks (but also jungle tanks), > > firstly they can eat poke and damage, that Zoe one shot wouldn’t happen if jinx had a warmogs tank body blocking for her. > > Secondly they control teamfights, without a tank teamfights are short and bursty, with limited counters to poke... with a tank they can control the flow of damage and dictate when fights start which prevents adcs from being blown up before a fight. They also provide a front line which prevents things like bruisers from walking over a team. > > Thirdly with top lane tanks being unviable the only champions appearing up there is bruisers and carries... so instantly you’ve got a lot more damage and nothing to control them besides another damage dealer. > Same with other lane, jungle tanks are getting replaced by damage dealers, even support tanks are getting replaced by mages. > > ___ > > Tanks are super important for the game, without them this happens... but with conquerer making top lane tanks dead, support tanks getting hit extremly hard by relic shield nerfs, and jungler tanks always being hit or miss means that there’s no front line, no engage, no damage control... that means that adcs struggle to function as a front to back line fight is what they need to function, and the game feels increadibly bursty because there’s nothing stopping people from bursting. I used to main tanks top and I couldn't agree more with this post. Maokai, Shen and others were so much fun.
Raymaxe (EUW)
: Damage in League of Legends
Other than the damage itself, the problem is overloaded kits. It is simply a stupid design decision to put mobility, cc or shields in champions with high damage. For example one of the kits I hate the most is Tristana's. She does a good amount of damage and she has two escapes. A ranged champion with two escapes: E and ult. That is a bad design choice. Or Sylas with a shield + dash with his E. You either give him a shield or a dash, not both. Not to mention lifesteal with W. If you give a champion a perk (dash, shield, ecc) you can't overload his skill by giving him three-four different effects. That will simply backfire. I am not even talking about broken stuff, some champions with overloaded kits are not even that strong, but they are so annoying to play against the game becomes boring. Cooldowns almost doesn't matter anymore and immobile champions with average damage and no mobility or CC are simply unplayable.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Juggernauts feel like crap this season and skirmishers have a weakness which doesn't exist.
Darius is an early game bully and if you play well it is really hard to 1v1 you. You just have to use your skills wisely and abuse enemy cooldowns. This of course speaking of 1v1 against melee champions, with the exception of Fiora, Renekton and maybe a few others. If Yi wastes his Q on anything you E him and start smacking him. There is no way he will win early without Ignite, and I'm not sure he will 100% win with Ignite too if you play correctly. Also remember not to fight in huge minion waves.
: Neeko has the right to have good Dps !!!
You mean good DPS and a shield, a clone, a root and a stun. A lot compared to the usual ADC, don't you think? She has 54% winrate as ADC.
: Well, term "best ult" is very disscusable thing. It's true that those ultimates that you mentioned are probably more useful for a team. But Trynda 's ult is a cancer for a lanning phase more and that's what makes lanning vs him hard, also diving immune :) However in general I don't think he is OP, but also I don't think he needs any buffs. If you ask me he is just fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Britnéy Spéars,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZuA3EOwo,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T11:32:22.960+0000) > > Well, term "best ult" is very disscusable thing. It's true that those ultimates that you mentioned are probably more useful for a team. But Trynda 's ult is a cancer for a lanning phase more and that's what makes lanning vs him hard, also diving immune :) However in general I don't think he is OP, but also I don't think he needs any buffs. If you ask me he is just fine. You have to take Ignite against Trynda. Just late Ignite him when his ult is about to finish and he is done for.
: I'm assuming you're playing as ADC cause you mentioned 'go further to farm.'? ADs like Ezreal/Sivir would be good as they have ways to deal with her E, ideally any marksman with mobility or defensive ability would be useful for dodging the root. You could play Tristana and ult Neeko away from you when she goes all in or play Xayah and dodge her ulti with yours etc. Neeko is a mage and as such is reliant on her CDs if you can punish her when she has used her spells do so. Mages are at the weakest when their spells are on CD. She's a bursty mage so they chances are you don't want to get close unless you can 100-0 her before she can do so to you. But if you're looking for some cheesy 'fu Neeko' tips you could start with {{item:1054}} and go fleet footwork for sustain, you could pick sorcery second in runes and opt for nullifying orb. If you're really struggling remember you can buy this good old thing{{item:3140}} to save you from roots. You could take it a step further {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:21}} and take one of these spells. Something else to bare in mind is that when Neeko is camo'd as her ADC she can't cast spells otherwise she'll lose the camo and damaging her removes the camo as well (I'm pretty sure might need to check). You could always ban her in ChampSelect as well...that's a 100% counter right there.
> [{quoted}](name=TeaPartyTibbers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=moaQ95E2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-09T10:00:47.201+0000) > > I'm assuming you're playing as ADC cause you mentioned 'go further to farm.'? > > ADs like Ezreal/Sivir would be good as they have ways to deal with her E, ideally any marksman with mobility or defensive ability would be useful for dodging the root. You could play Tristana and ult Neeko away from you when she goes all in or play Xayah and dodge her ulti with yours etc. > > Neeko is a mage and as such is reliant on her CDs if you can punish her when she has used her spells do so. Mages are at the weakest when their spells are on CD. She's a bursty mage so they chances are you don't want to get close unless you can 100-0 her before she can do so to you. > > But if you're looking for some cheesy 'fu Neeko' tips you could start with {{item:1054}} and go fleet footwork for sustain, you could pick sorcery second in runes and opt for nullifying orb. If you're really struggling remember you can buy this good old thing{{item:3140}} to save you from roots. > > You could take it a step further {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:21}} and take one of these spells. > > Something else to bare in mind is that when Neeko is camo'd as her ADC she can't cast spells otherwise she'll lose the camo and damaging her removes the camo as well (I'm pretty sure might need to check). > > You could always ban her in ChampSelect as well...that's a 100% counter right there. She picked Neeko after I picked Jhin unfortunately, so I couldn't get another ADC. She never goes oom and it is true that she can't use spells while in camo without losing the camo. However, she will simply cast her root while in camo and I don't have the time to realise she is not the ADC before I get hit by it. Especially if she can position well. I am forced to play extremely safe and stay way out of range from both her and ADC. And hope she doesn't cheese me with her clone too. I don't like to counter champions by banning them because that way I will never learn how to play against them. Thanks for all the tips, I will definitely try the next time.
: Is quite broken. I send the enemy bot to the base 2 times solo. The first who walked to the bush to ward it (after 3rd attempts the enemy support was like "fk this sh it, I stay under tower") get 50-60% hp deleted with E+Q and the empowered basic from W. Wait until she will be abused in high elo and then she will gonna get some real nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=moaQ95E2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-09T08:05:33.124+0000) > > Is quite broken. I send the enemy bot to the base 2 times solo. The first who walked to the bush to ward it (after 3rd attempts the enemy support was like "fk this sh it, I stay under tower") get 50-60% hp deleted with E+Q and the empowered basic from W. > > Wait until she will be abused in high elo and then she will gonna get some real nerfs. I guess I will have to ask my premade support to spam something like Morgana to shield me. The main issue I have with her is her early game damage, combined with the presence of her ADC. There are other champions that can root me, but at least if I face something like Lux I can see where she is all the time and she doesn't have that early game damage. The fact that I use Jhin doesn't help much, since I have zero mobility early except from my fourth bullet shot.
Rioter Comments
: people says shen is good only on support role everytime i get a shen supp i know i will have a hard time laning i swear he is really trash tier in the best case scenario he will ult at the other side of the map leaving me the adc laning alone when he is in lane he is useless, doesn't poke, doesn't zone, nothing just delete the champion, or better yet avoid balancing the game around proplay
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VopOiEW8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-07T08:11:06.944+0000) > > people says shen is good only on support role > everytime i get a shen supp i know i will have a hard time laning > i swear he is really trash tier > in the best case scenario he will ult at the other side of the map leaving me the adc laning alone > when he is in lane he is useless, doesn't poke, doesn't zone, nothing > just delete the champion, or better yet avoid balancing the game around proplay Shen is good against some engage supports like Braum and Leona. A good Shen can deny stacks of Braum passive with his W or a Leona stun, and he also can deny any kind of engage from AA reliant champions since is W pretty much makes AA useless. It's just that there are a lot of better champions for the role and Shen is hard to play as a Support. He has to play around his E range to scare the ADC or support since his taunt is pretty strong if he can land it. I honestly would pick him support just as a counterpick against annoying melee engagers.
: Fiddle counters Vlad. Lol now thats a 1st. I really dont see a situation where fiddle can kill him post 6, even with ign and morello rush. {{champion:8}} with {{item:3089}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} . I really dont see a way any ap champ can kill him with all the hp stacking and MR. He is one of the best scaling mages ingame who needs whole teams to take him down lategame. Fiddle could maybe cheese him in lane with ign or something but it doesnt really matter since he will outscale him with just 2 items and become unkillable. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=Poseidon2410,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tI6iq5Yg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-26T04:09:50.964+0000) > > Fiddle counters Vlad. Lol now thats a 1st. I really dont see a situation where fiddle can kill him post 6, even with ign and morello rush. {{champion:8}} with {{item:3089}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} . I really dont see a way any ap champ can kill him with all the hp stacking and MR. He is one of the best scaling mages ingame who needs whole teams to take him down lategame. Fiddle could maybe cheese him in lane with ign or something but it doesnt really matter since he will outscale him with just 2 items and become unkillable. > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} You don't usually even build Spirit Visage on Vlad, unless they have a 4 AP team composition. And you think that there is no AP champion that can kill him? Have you ever tried Vladimir vs Malzahar? Or Vlad vs Swain? He has long cooldowns early and you max W last so even after level 9 he still has a 20+ seconds cooldown escape. It's not that Fiddle can "cheese him" in lane: Vlad can't reach a good Fiddle and he can't land an empowered Q or a E. Remember that E slows Vlad and the opponent can minion block it. If Vlad ever uses his W to engage he's dead meat against any kind of gank for almost 30 seconds before starting to max W. And he still wouldn't be able to kill a good Fiddle even engaging with W.
: I can't explain the match up but I can think of some ways Fiddle can counter him. The first one being that once fiddle has started drain on Vladimir, becoming a pool won't stop it. Also the fear and silences can get Vladimir killed before he becomes liquid. I guess Fiddle has a lot of ways to negate Vladimir's pool, and that's the reason he's considered a counter.
> [{quoted}](name=Aoneko Yume,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tI6iq5Yg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T23:33:47.478+0000) > > I can't explain the match up but I can think of some ways Fiddle can counter him. The first one being that once fiddle has started drain on Vladimir, becoming a pool won't stop it. Also the fear and silences can get Vladimir killed before he becomes liquid. I guess Fiddle has a lot of ways to negate Vladimir's pool, and that's the reason he's considered a counter. As a Vlad main I can tell you that Vlad early game is really bad and Fiddle can abuse that. Vlad Q has a long cooldown before level 9 and that is his only real source of damage, because a good Fiddle will never be anywhere near Vlad E. If Vlad ever uses his W after 6 Fiddle will just ult and melt his HP. As someone else mentioned earlier you can silence him to negate his burst before he can get in Q range. Of course lategame Vlad will have a lot of sustain e tanky stats and probably outscale Fiddle, but early game that matchup is a nightmare as long as Fiddle is good and knows what he's doing.
: A lot of vlad’s sustain comes from his empowered Q which is only available for a short amount of time... fiddle has both his Q and E to mess that up. He can also easily mess up his E the same way. Ultimately fiddle can sustain vlads damage almost as well, the difference is that fiddle can distrupt vlad’s attempts to do his job while vlad can’t interupt fiddle. I wouldn’t call it a hard counter but it’s not gonna be a nice match up for vlad
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tI6iq5Yg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T23:26:39.030+0000) > > A lot of vlad’s sustain comes from his empowered Q which is only available for a short amount of time... fiddle has both his Q and E to mess that up. > He can also easily mess up his E the same way. > > Ultimately fiddle can sustain vlads damage almost as well, the difference is that fiddle can distrupt vlad’s attempts to do his job while vlad can’t interupt fiddle. > > I wouldn’t call it a hard counter but it’s not gonna be a nice match up for vlad All of this is true. Also, Vlad can't dodge Fiddlestick drain because he will just keep draining him in pool too.
: Pretty simple, im no jungle main but as i remember in one video i watching. Kind of imagine at all times where the enemy jungle is and try to think of his clear speed vs yours. If he is ganking look at his level/farm if the farm is lower than yours and you havent taxed much from a gank or two it might just mean he has camps left, a camp almost no jungler does is krugs(the little stone guys) so usually stealing that one is pretty free. Usually if i see the enemy jungle gank and im on the other side of the map i just take whatever im doing as quick as possible and go straight to his (kinda recommended to have a sweeping lens because if the laners see you they might come for you) If they invade my red level 1 i go straight for theirs either first or after i do my blue. If you are invading, you said you play shaco so its kind of thinking if you can 1v1 the enemy jungler in his jung. Those are some bullet points, because writing it all would take way too long, i would recommend watching a video or two about invading, there are some pretty good videos out there that dont take 30 mins.
> [{quoted}](name=Murderous Intent,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fjjEUqBA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T22:43:48.004+0000) > > Pretty simple, im no jungle main but as i remember in one video i watching. > > Kind of imagine at all times where the enemy jungle is and try to think of his clear speed vs yours. > > If he is ganking look at his level/farm if the farm is lower than yours and you havent taxed much from a gank or two it might just mean he has camps left, a camp almost no jungler does is krugs(the little stone guys) so usually stealing that one is pretty free. > > Usually if i see the enemy jungle gank and im on the other side of the map i just take whatever im doing as quick as possible and go straight to his (kinda recommended to have a sweeping lens because if the laners see you they might come for you) > > If they invade my red level 1 i go straight for theirs either first or after i do my blue. If you are invading, you said you play shaco so its kind of thinking if you can 1v1 the enemy jungler in his jung. > > Those are some bullet points, because writing it all would take way too long, i would recommend watching a video or two about invading, there are some pretty good videos out there that dont take 30 mins. Thank you for your tips. I watch ChaseShaco, and he is incredible with that champion. I copy some of his clear and items, but of course I lack his map awareness, knowledge of the jungle paths and mechanics.
Rioter Comments
Eraenis (EUW)
: Miasma is a really weird ability. It doesn't really work half the time (especially the grounded part). That's why the effect is absurd to make it worth while. As a result it's useless against it's supposed target: mobile champions, while making life hell for immobile ones (as if they didn't have enough trouble fighting her to begin with). To be honest I would like to see the grounded effect gone if it means the ability is going to get a rework to it's mechanics. Anyway, if you are getting kitted to death (as a juggernaut), Miasma is probably not the problem, but instead Rylais slow (cause THAT sht is op af) + Q ms.
> [{quoted}](name=Eraenis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kohwrorr,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-02-25T10:48:01.751+0000) > > Miasma is a really weird ability. It doesn't really work half the time (especially the grounded part). That's why the effect is absurd to make it worth while. > > As a result it's useless against it's supposed target: mobile champions, while making life hell for immobile ones (as if they didn't have enough trouble fighting her to begin with). To be honest I would like to see the grounded effect gone if it means the ability is going to get a rework to it's mechanics. > > Anyway, if you are getting kitted to death (as a juggernaut), Miasma is probably not the problem, but instead Rylais slow (cause THAT sht is op af) + Q ms. I play a lot of immobile champs, so that's probably why I find that skill to be really strong. I simply don't know how to counterplay that stuff, especially (as you mentioned) if she buys Rylai. If she lands a W on me I am screwed.
: why xayah the weakest adc atm?
I recently bought her too. Honestly, during laning phase I feel my damage is so low it is barely worth poking at all. She also uses a lot of mana early and you go OOM really quickly. These are first impressions of course, I am not an expert on Xayah.
: Oh yeah? Is this from the point of view where you are fighting her? Or where you are using her? Because I can say that the E is garbage. Have you ever used her E? Have you even seen what the aiming system looks like on her E? All I can say is that, if her E only had a slow or the grounded effect, she would be the weakest champion in the game. Heck! It sometimes feels like the grounded effect doesn't even work how it's suppose to work. It is meant to be the ability that stops enemy champions from using their escape abilities, jumps, dashes, teleports and what ever other things that Riot makes. I even did a small post about how she should get a reverse rework to make her playable again about 10 hours ago. Her E is so weak, you can simply walk out of it and then escape. It doesn't even leave the opponents poisoned, they are only poisoned while inside it. If it was her old E, then I would agree, but with the current one... It's the most useless ability of them all.
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrokeRogue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kohwrorr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-24T11:12:10.578+0000) > > Oh yeah? Is this from the point of view where you are fighting her? Or where you are using her? Because I can say that the E is garbage. > Have you ever used her E? Have you even seen what the aiming system looks like on her E? All I can say is that, if her E only had a slow or the grounded effect, she would be the weakest champion in the game. Heck! It sometimes feels like the grounded effect doesn't even work how it's suppose to work. It is meant to be the ability that stops enemy champions from using their escape abilities, jumps, dashes, teleports and what ever other things that Riot makes. I even did a small post about how she should get a reverse rework to make her playable again about 10 hours ago. Her E is so weak, you can simply walk out of it and then escape. It doesn't even leave the opponents poisoned, they are only poisoned while inside it. If it was her old E, then I would agree, but with the current one... It's the most useless ability of them all. You are confusing her W with her E. I was talking about Miasma not Twin Fangs. However: in a ranged champion that can melt your HP a move that can slow + apply grounded is strong. She will kite you nonstop if she lands a single W.
: > It is next to impossible to carry most low elo teams If you're making the same mistakes as them, while being on the exact skill level as everyone else in Iron ELO. To be able to carry a game, you have to be on a superior level, compared to the one you're playing in. That's how smurfing works - that's how smurfs manage to get 80-85% win-rates in silver/gold ELO. Identify your mistakes, practice, improve THEN climb. There's no shortcuts, no easy answers. Nobody expects you to carry 1v9, you can just play well, win lane every time, roam - help others + ward + ping + shotcall. There are ways of carrying that aren't directly related to killing enemies or structures.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qepPYKF7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:41:38.591+0000) > > If you're making the same mistakes as them, while being on the exact skill level as everyone else in Iron ELO. > > To be able to carry a game, you have to be on a superior level, compared to the one you're playing in. That's how smurfing works - that's how smurfs manage to get 80-85% win-rates in silver/gold ELO. > > Identify your mistakes, practice, improve THEN climb. There's no shortcuts, no easy answers. > Nobody expects you to carry 1v9, you can just play well, win lane every time, roam - help others + ward + ping + shotcall. There are ways of carrying that aren't directly related to killing enemies or structures. True. And even though he can carry with any champion in low elo it is better to pick a champion that can take objectives fast and 1v3 if needed.
: Cassiopeia is going to be nerfed... AGAIN
Honestly I would like a nerf to her W. A Slow + Grounded is a bit too much, and it becomes obnoxious to fight against her or even teamfight against her. W should either slow or apply grounded, not both.
Marcua (EUW)
: Looking for champions with weird kits to learn
{{champion:35}} For sure. I don't know if {{champion:141}} can be considered "weird" but he surely has an interesting kit as a jungler.
: Where is gutted Irelia?
Akali is gutted, not Irelia. Luckily.
: I need a second main
Both are solid choices. I can also suggest you to try my two mains: Vladimir and Swain. They are safe and with good sustain, while also providing a good teamfight presence. Vladimir is more of a mid-lategame champ but he is good against a lot of annoying assassins or heavy engagers thanks to his W. Swain has a great synergy with any kind of cc while also providing cc on his own with the E. The problems they have is that they are relatively low range compared to other picks, so you might get bullied by long range champions.
Rioter Comments
: More toxic the higher you go?? lmfao i have to mute all nearly every match and report at least one player after every game, sometimes more. Just had to report my entire team 1 minute ago for flaming, toxic, inting, trolling everything. I don't believe it can get more toxic than low elo. I literally never had 3 games in a row without someone flaming and being toxic / trolling inting and the whole bullcrap. In low elo you find the most horrible persons on this planet. I play with people who are iron 4 , 0 lp what do they have to lose?
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UZVEoHib,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-22T11:54:41.344+0000) > > More toxic the higher you go?? lmfao i have to mute all nearly every match and report at least one player after every game, sometimes more. Just had to report my entire team 1 minute ago for flaming, toxic, inting, trolling everything. I don't believe it can get more toxic than low elo. I literally never had 3 games in a row without someone flaming and being toxic / trolling inting and the whole bullcrap. In low elo you find the most horrible persons on this planet. I play with people who are iron 4 , 0 lp what do they have to lose? In low elo everyone think they know how to play and blame the team for everything. If someone is loud and start flaming you can be 100% sure they don't know what they are talking about.
: Why does nobody play Skarner?
{{champion:421}} Or her.
: Just because you need effort to actually do something in challenger, doesn't mean the champ is any more balanced... because guess what... EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION REQUIRES EFFORT TO SUCCEED WITH IN CHALLENGER. It is an argument that is wrong in so many ways that I do not see how you can truly believe this is an excuse for to much power in one ugly i-can-1v9 champion. Yasuo his kit is overloaded, I would definitely appreciate if Riot attempted to make his windwall less punishing for the enemy team. It could be more like a braum shield which blocks the first shot(s) and maybe reduces damage and/or speed of the next few shots. Yes this would mean yasuo can no longer hide from poke... wait actually he can because he still has his passive to block most poke. For comparison, your argument sounds to me like this: Because I can cast an ability every second, I am underpowered when I do not spam my abilities a lot, thus it's balanced when I do spam my abilities in the best way possible and 1v5 the enemy.
> [{quoted}](name=Quititplease,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rfXa3PBL,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-02-21T13:19:35.632+0000) > > Just because you need effort to actually do something in challenger, doesn't mean the champ is any more balanced... because guess what... EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION REQUIRES EFFORT TO SUCCEED WITH IN CHALLENGER. It is an argument that is wrong in so many ways that I do not see how you can truly believe this is an excuse for to much power in one ugly i-can-1v9 champion. > > Yasuo his kit is overloaded, I would definitely appreciate if Riot attempted to make his windwall less punishing for the enemy team. It could be more like a braum shield which blocks the first shot(s) and maybe reduces damage and/or speed of the next few shots. > > Yes this would mean yasuo can no longer hide from poke... wait actually he can because he still has his passive to block most poke. > > For comparison, your argument sounds to me like this: > > Because I can cast an ability every second, I am underpowered when I do not spam my abilities a lot, thus it's balanced when I do spam my abilities in the best way possible and 1v5 the enemy. Actually he said: "You have to put in 3 times the effort to perform well on yasuo in high elo, compared to other champs that are currently meta". That is true: Yasuo mechanics are harder than a lot of champions in the game. He is on the stronger side now, that's all.
: The only thing that actually does work vs yasuo is non-projectile hard cc. Which kinda is why i refer to yasuo as riven 2.0. He is basically a Riven on steroids. Since a Riven can be stunned by projectiles. Also, with the new conqueror rune being broken af on yasuo, while being weaker then ever on champions that have less spam (read: almost every other conqueror user) I am going to ban yasuo each and every game.
> [{quoted}](name=Quititplease,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rfXa3PBL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-21T13:02:17.502+0000) > > The only thing that actually does work vs yasuo is non-projectile hard cc. > > Which kinda is why i refer to yasuo as riven 2.0. He is basically a Riven on steroids. > > Also, with the new conqueror rune being broken af on yasuo, while being weaker then ever on champions that have less spam (read: almost every other conqueror user) I am going to ban yasuo each and every game. I do not quite agree with the "Riven on steroids part". Riven provides a lot of CC for the teammates and she's harder to kill than Yasuo with her shield + dash + low cooldowns lategame. Her ult is an execute and she doesn't need a minion to dash. Both champions are really strong, but really different.
Kravixman (EUNE)
: DARIUS SUPPORT IT BE!
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rfXa3PBL,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T11:28:29.083+0000) > > DARIUS SUPPORT IT BE! Ahah I missed the "preferably support" part. But I would love to see a support Darius. Anyway: I would play a strong engager like Leona or Alistar. But only if you can burst him fast after the engage, or chain cc him. Anything with a projectile is problematic against Yasuo because he will windwall. PS: I would probably try Shen too. He is really tanky and the shield against AA is really useful against Yasuo.
: {{champion:157}} is afraid of {{champion:24}}
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rfXa3PBL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-21T11:14:43.278+0000) > > {{champion:157}} is afraid of {{champion:24}} To be fair, 90% of the roster lategame is afraid of a 1v1 against Jax. But that is true. Darius is bad news for Yasuo too.
Ãgnus (EUW)
: Give Kayle armor!
She might need MR too depending on the team comp.
Hylαs (EUW)
: Kayle's rework is only a 20% success for me and Morgana's is a 80%
I agree with you about Kayle. The most hilarious part for me is the dub on the italian trailer. So damn bad.
Devrost (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Devrost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uEZ11bVJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-19T14:08:53.267+0000) > > Evryone complains about {{champion:157}} . > > But no 1 says shit about that stupid {{champion:92}} . > > You guys are so Amazing...You get Always "op yasuo"and me a big loser who ints evry game.Damn guys..youre lucky i guess. Well actually a lot of people complain daily about Riven.
Ahries (EUW)
: You know what needs to be fixed? Dead Vlad. His body is just standing at the spot he died. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Powerpuff Ahri,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yl08ckJI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T13:49:06.156+0000) > > You know what needs to be fixed? Dead Vlad. His body is just standing at the spot he died. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Because he's not really dead: he is playing dead to confuse the opponent.
: yeah sorry, just wanted to point that one thing out. And personally I do not agree, I like Vlad's visual and Swain stepping onto his turf is more on Swain than anything else in my opinion
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yl08ckJI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T11:22:41.060+0000) > > yeah sorry, just wanted to point that one thing out. > > And personally I do not agree, I like Vlad's visual and Swain stepping onto his turf is more on Swain than anything else in my opinion Don't you think his Blood Lord skin is very bad? I really don't like it a bit. And he looks "old" in terms of animations compared to newer champions.
: to be fair though, its pretty hard to play against vlad as a mage compared to as an AD champ given how morello is a pretty late item
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yl08ckJI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T10:35:43.051+0000) > > to be fair though, its pretty hard to play against vlad as a mage compared to as an AD champ given how morello is a pretty late item The point of the thread was not about how strong Vlad is :) I agree that he is hard to deal with when you use low-mid range mages. Unless you abuse hard his early game. But again: I just wanted to talk about a visual rework.
: This is the best forum post ever XDD 100% agree btw pls buff Fun fact: The "human" who desing Yasuo is the same that designed Zoe. Coincidence? I think not. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kata OneeChan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uEZ11bVJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T09:36:31.835+0000) > > This is the best forum post ever XDD > 100% agree btw pls buff > > Fun fact: The "human" who desing Yasuo is the same that designed Zoe. Coincidence? I think not. > {{sticker:katarina-love}} But Zoe has zero waveclear111111!!!!!!oneoneone
: vladimir needs to get the fock out of the game since he is cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Yl08ckJI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-19T09:36:52.195+0000) > > vladimir needs to get the fock out of the game since he is cancer. {{item:3165}} {{item:3123}}
Rioter Comments
: Honestly I think tower dives are generally unnecessary risks in soloq, especially in a 1v1 scenario. Pushing them out of lane is sufficient like 90% of the time. The main thing to consider imo is "do I have an escape if it goes tits up?" If you're playing LB you can basically towerdive for free as long as you don't get cc'd - if it doesn't work out, so what, you just go back to your W and you've taken 1 extra tower shot. Someone like Yasuo can set up the minion waves in such a way that he can E out. A Syndra, however, should basically never dive, but instead poke for free while the enemy weep softly under their tower. This is basically why Akali got her shroud nerfed; she could dive whenever she wanted because shroud = completely free escape. As a jungler, if you want to practice tower diving, take a champion like Elise who can reset the aggro with her E. Over time, with practice, you'll get better at judging it.
> [{quoted}](name=Amis Thysia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=opV6eBIH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-12T20:04:56.560+0000) > > Honestly I think tower dives are generally unnecessary risks in soloq, especially in a 1v1 scenario. Pushing them out of lane is sufficient like 90% of the time. > > The main thing to consider imo is "do I have an escape if it goes tits up?" If you're playing LB you can basically towerdive for free as long as you don't get cc'd - if it doesn't work out, so what, you just go back to your W and you've taken 1 extra tower shot. Someone like Yasuo can set up the minion waves in such a way that he can E out. A Syndra, however, should basically never dive, but instead poke for free while the enemy weep softly under their tower. This is basically why Akali got her shroud nerfed; she could dive whenever she wanted because shroud = completely free escape. > > As a jungler, if you want to practice tower diving, take a champion like Elise who can reset the aggro with her E. Over time, with practice, you'll get better at judging it. Sometimes I do this when I jungle with Jax. Instead of using Q to engage I flash E-W (if they are low enough to die with just that) and then I ward jump out with Q.
Rioter Comments
: Playing to win vs being a good teammate
It depends on what you mean by "being a good teammate". Everyone have a different opinion on what "being a good teammate" is. A lot of people I know think that following stupid calls and give enemies free kills is a good idea because: "You must follow the team". That is not always the case. There is not a black or white answer here.
Show more

Dead Delicious

Level 179 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion