: This has always been the case...engage means you can both choose where and when your team fights as well as set up your team to fight... without it it’s much harder to break stalemates, prevent poke, create advantages, and come back from disadvantages. Engage is a tool that can directly influence the outcome of the game... so of course a teamfight with engage options are gonna do well they’re the ones deciding when, where, and how everyone fights (this is why I’m a tank main, engage is extremely powerful when done right so I’m not gonna leave it to someone who doesn’t know how to do it).
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=K8Zl50z6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-18T01:04:02.304+0000) > > This has always been the case...engage means you can both choose where and when your team fights as well as set up your team to fight... without it it’s much harder to break stalemates, prevent poke, create advantages, and come back from disadvantages. > > Engage is a tool that can directly influence the outcome of the game... so of course a teamfight with engage options are gonna do well they’re the ones deciding when, where, and how everyone fights (this is why I’m a tank main, engage is extremely powerful when done right so I’m not gonna leave it to someone who doesn’t know how to do it). well it's more so in my elo from like iron all the way up to diamond the buffoon that gets caught first loses your entire team the game. The buffoon that makes the dumbest calls yet screams the loudest loses your team the game. It is so fcking frustrating when I play Azir a late game champ but late game is a myth and you're not able to impact other lanes like Talon.
Shamose (EUW)
: But what if the other team has a lot of disengage?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=K8Zl50z6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-17T22:36:31.039+0000) > > But what if the other team has a lot of disengage? doesn't happen a lot in most soloq matches below like what masters? sooooo yeah....
Rioter Comments
Visenyaess (EUNE)
: This means that either the players from Silver had high MMR or the players from Platinum had low MMR, so they got matched together. The system can't take into consideration the mood of the players and if they plan on trolling or not though! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Visenyaess,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8vqj35HX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-17T10:44:55.835+0000) > > This means that either the players from Silver had high MMR or the players from Platinum had low MMR, so they got matched together. > > The system can't take into consideration the mood of the players and if they plan on trolling or not though! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} oh well thank the gods that trolls, smurfs and wintraders still get to play this game lmao
Rioter Comments
: Magic resist is a more expensive stat than armour, so for the same price it makes sense that ninja tabi gives more armour than merc treads gives magic resist
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eE4Zbfls,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-06T16:22:17.882+0000) > > Magic resist is a more expensive stat than armour, so for the same price it makes sense that ninja tabi gives more armour than merc treads gives magic resist Well it doesn't quite seem fair, looking at how there are less MR items in total than Armor so as well as MR per level being lower. So I still don't get why it can't be 5 more when you purchase them
: > not when he has to use the wall to get to the target Then don’t use the wall you have to use to escape to get onto the target... that isn’t an issue with talon that you not playing him well As much as I hate saying this go watch redmercy play talon, as much as he’s a bad player most of the time he knows what he is doing on talon and proves most of what you’ve said wrong. > her E is not targeted. she can use it in any direction however she wants even to pass terrain. Which is a small micro dash, the main mobility use of that ability is the dash to champions who she hits with the shuriken... read targeted.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LTrYqp9Z,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-05T02:32:15.176+0000) > > Then don’t use the wall you have to use to escape to get onto the target... that isn’t an issue with talon that you not playing him well > > As much as I hate saying this go watch redmercy play talon, as much as he’s a bad player most of the time he knows what he is doing on talon and proves most of what you’ve said wrong. > > Which is a small micro dash, the main mobility use of that ability is the dash to champions who she hits with the shuriken... read targeted. I basically just made an example of what could be and this sort of situation for Talon is not too uncommon. You will have to use your E sometimes to get to your target and then you have no option to get out. Talon is also a lot simpler to play around than Akali.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > Abilities > Prophet of an Elder God EFFECT RADIUS: 1000 > STATIC COOLDOWN: 20 − 12 (based on level) > Prophet of an Elder God > Innate: Periodically, Illaoi spawns a Tentacle on a nearby impassable terrain if no other Tentacles are nearby. Tentacles fully spawn after a 2 second delay > and are untargetable in the meantime. > Tentacles deal 10 − 180 (based on level) (+ 120% AD) (+ 40% AP) Attack damage physical damage to all enemies struck when commanded to attack by her > abilities. **Each Tentacle also heals Illaoi for 5% missing health if it hits at least one enemy champion. See Pet Details for more details.**
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Nilgbpcj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-04T13:45:23.091+0000) > > ah thanks!
Rioter Comments
: > "effectively targeted" um....no? Her E is a targeted dash. So yes > I should also mention her shroud could also be considered "mobility" and it provides extra saftey Well no it’s not mobility, it used to be mobility as it had a blink on it but it’s not currently... > She doesn't need ms boosts for greater ranges it's enough to get out of jail for free. No it’s not... her movement speed boost is only for her passive and isn’t useable to get out of situations, just to make her combos feel more fluid. > For an Assassin she can go in and out way to often in a single skirmish compared to a Talon or Zed. Trust me it's for the best No she can’t. Talon can dash over any walls at any point he’s got more of a get out of jail free card than anyone And zed just deactivates R to get out of any situation with or withoyf a kill, at least akali is encouraged to use her mobility aggressively and has a way longer cooldown Seriously your complaining about akali having too many safety tools but name one assasin who is easy to gank or doesn’t have a get out of jail free card, it’s litterally the point of the entire class
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LTrYqp9Z,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T21:44:09.500+0000) > > Her E is a targeted dash. So yes > > Well no it’s not mobility, it used to be mobility as it had a blink on it but it’s not currently... > > No it’s not... her movement speed boost is only for her passive and isn’t useable to get out of situations, just to make her combos feel more fluid. > > No she can’t. Talon can dash over any walls at any point he’s got more of a get out of jail free card than anyone > And zed just deactivates R to get out of any situation with or withoyf a kill, at least akali is encouraged to use her mobility aggressively and has a way longer cooldown > > Seriously your complaining about akali having too many safety tools but name one assasin who is easy to gank or doesn’t have a get out of jail free card, it’s litterally the point of the entire class not when he has to use the wall to get to the target. Talon is very straight forward in how you can play against him. Akali is not. her E is not targeted. she can use it in any direction however she wants even to pass terrain.
: But one is effectively targeted, she needs multible because she is an assasin. Also before her rework she had 4 dashes, so she even downgraded from before > not to mention you can slow people from 500 range And most champions can kill you from a greater range > get massive movement speed boosts But only very short distances > She is a bruiser right now due to the energy restoration because Bruisers can deal DPS while Assassins cannot but for some reason Akali can damage you over quite a long period of time. That’s not true in the slightest Firstly not all bruisers deal dps... most are casters and therefore get restricted by cooldowns Secondly most assasins are ad so get an innate amount of dps simply from auto attacking, as a ap assasin akali doesn’t actually out dps other assasins Thirdly her energy actually restricts her from being able to have massive sustained damage as she will run out of energy before she can kill (you realise her W only gives 80 energy which is only enough for a single Q)... if she had mana she could actually do what you are saying... energy always restricts a champion’s ability for prolonged fights that’s why it exists
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LTrYqp9Z,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-27T00:08:12.990+0000) > > But one is effectively targeted, she needs multible because she is an assasin. > > Also before her rework she had 4 dashes, so she even downgraded from before > > And most champions can kill you from a greater range > > But only very short distances > > That’s not true in the slightest > > Firstly not all bruisers deal dps... most are casters and therefore get restricted by cooldowns > > Secondly most assasins are ad so get an innate amount of dps simply from auto attacking, as a ap assasin akali doesn’t actually out dps other assasins > > Thirdly her energy actually restricts her from being able to have massive sustained damage as she will run out of energy before she can kill (you realise her W only gives 80 energy which is only enough for a single Q)... if she had mana she could actually do what you are saying... energy always restricts a champion’s ability for prolonged fights that’s why it exists "effectively targeted" um....no? I should also mention her shroud could also be considered "mobility" and it provides extra saftey She doesn't need ms boosts for greater ranges it's enough to get out of jail for free. For an Assassin she can go in and out way to often in a single skirmish compared to a Talon or Zed. Trust me it's for the best
Infernape (EUW)
: How about we just rerework her. Akali has been nerfed more in one year than she ever was from her release up until her VGU. Let that sink in. Riot managed to make Akali MORE cancerous than she was already.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LTrYqp9Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-25T12:07:44.409+0000) > > How about we just rerework her. Akali has been nerfed more in one year than she ever was from her release up until her VGU. Let that sink in. Riot managed to make Akali MORE cancerous than she was already. Would honestly make sense since she is just another Ryze. I love this fcking champ but really I can't ignore the state she is in
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: So basically you want her to one shot you with her r without any warning?
> [{quoted}](name=Fast Enough,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LTrYqp9Z,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-25T15:31:12.346+0000) > > So basically you want her to one shot you with her r without any warning? Nope make her ult damage flat and no execute anymore and we're good. If she's weak or too weak or whatever they can give her Q healing back for mid lane. there you go it's infinitely better to play against her because she isn't as safe anymore. If she commits to a fight she should be forced in it.
: Her first ult positions her to get the damage needed and primes her passive... she’s also an assasin so that mobility is necessary.., without it she does become a bruiser And I’d argue that the energy restore is a good thing on her W... firstly energy restore like this on energy users is very common and secondly it makes her W be used for more than safety encouraging her to use that safety aggressively opening her up to be killed or traded with Also her Q is only that expensive cause she can use her W to restore energy, without it her costs go down a lot or her energy restore on passive goes considerably up... this imo is the better option
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LTrYqp9Z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-25T14:50:23.550+0000) > > Her first ult positions her to get the damage needed and primes her passive... she’s also an assasin so that mobility is necessary.., without it she does become a bruiser > > And I’d argue that the energy restore is a good thing on her W... firstly energy restore like this on energy users is very common and secondly it makes her W be used for more than safety encouraging her to use that safety aggressively opening her up to be killed or traded with > > Also her Q is only that expensive cause she can use her W to restore energy, without it her costs go down a lot or her energy restore on passive goes considerably up... this imo is the better option "mobility is necessary" she has 3 dashes how much fcking mobility do you want? Even at 2 dashes you are still fine to go not to mention you can slow people from 500 range and get massive movement speed boosts. She is a bruiser right now due to the energy restoration because Bruisers can deal DPS while Assassins cannot but for some reason Akali can damage you over quite a long period of time.
: > So hear me out on this one. Her first dash doesn't deal any damage and is only there to make her safer ever since the micro stun was removed. If this champ counts as one of the safest picks in pro play then why don't we actually hit her damn safety already? I'd say it prepares you for the 2nd part of her ult. If she'd be able to pull out that insane execute without any warning It would be kinda insane IMO. If we are looking to nerf her safety, I'd suggest cutting her movement speed bonus on her passive.
> [{quoted}](name=HIVSuperposition,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LTrYqp9Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-24T23:53:25.527+0000) > > I'd say it prepares you for the 2nd part of her ult. If she'd be able to pull out that insane execute without any warning It would be kinda insane IMO. If we are looking to nerf her safety, I'd suggest cutting her movement speed bonus on her passive. I don't actually care if that prepares me for the ult honestly it's making her way to safe as a champ
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: the thing is Qiyana does deal damage but she is very useless when behind. And she doesnt have wave clear so its easy to punish her when she wants to farm + all her damage is avoidable
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BxsjVsJY,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T22:25:11.258+0000) > > the thing is Qiyana does deal damage but she is very useless when behind. > And she doesnt have wave clear so its easy to punish her when she wants to farm > + all her damage is avoidable so here's the thing when she has a point and click dash like talon the only way to avoid it is to know the range and bruh Talon becomes useless when behind too that's the god damn class. She is unhealthy with the CC ultimate that can win you teamfights just like that and with like perma stealth later on with her grass thing it definitely ain't fun nor balanced to play against her.
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Imo it is because True Damage {{champion:246}} just came out and we need to wait few more days for the nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Uraraka,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BxsjVsJY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-19T14:47:08.587+0000) > > Imo it is because True Damage {{champion:246}} just came out and we need to wait few more days for the nerfs. TRUEEEEE xD
: How about Talon A lane bully Assasin that can one shot at lv 2 That has unmatched wave clear, Insane mobility , Roaming , Stealth Slows. Low cooldown, Sustain undodgeble abilities. and not even skillshots. and Talon base Stats are so high he is litterly a tank with his 38 Magic resist at lv 1.
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BxsjVsJY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-19T17:31:22.661+0000) > > How about Talon > A lane bully Assasin that can one shot at lv 2 > That has unmatched wave clear, Insane mobility , Roaming , Stealth Slows. Low cooldown, Sustain > undodgeble abilities. and not even skillshots. and Talon base Stats are so high he is litterly a tank with his 38 Magic resist at lv 1. Tank? he has a lot of MR because quite frankly speaking he has a major disadvantage against ranged AP champs because his "undodgeable" dash can be played around with as it's a point and click dash meaning if you have proper spacing he can't kill you easily. He has pretty low sustain that usually doesn't change the outcome of a trade and it also takes multiple q in the long run to give him a sizeable amount of health. He is definitely overtuned in terms of numbers but his kit doesn't feature any sort of crowd control which for an Assassin can be quite unhealthy. Imagine if his W would stun you with it's second hit. In addition to that you can avoid the return damage of his W and also play around his W cooldown which is 8 seconds rank 1 to 5 which is enough time to do something like poke him etc. How does it change that Qiyana is broken? Your argument is basically "if Talon is broken Qiyana should be broken too" which is not how you balance a game my dude
Infernape (EUW)
: Because someone thought giving an assassin a game changing AoE CC ultimate was a good idea. Hint: It was not.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BxsjVsJY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-19T14:42:03.840+0000) > > Because someone thought giving an assassin a game changing AoE CC ultimate was a good idea. > > Hint: It was not. Agreed to 100 percent
: She have only 1 dash, W doesn't count for me.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BxsjVsJY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T13:49:34.534+0000) > > She have only 1 dash, W doesn't count for me. Bro it doesn't matter if it's not a dash to you but if it propels her forward it is FACTUALLY A DASH
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Press Esc and go to Keybinds (I think that's what it is) and see what's wrong there. Preferably just go to a custom game so you can have plenty of time
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=q7W2hBVX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T01:18:22.460+0000) > > Press Esc and go to Keybinds (I think that's what it is) and see what's wrong there. > Preferably just go to a custom game so you can have plenty of time I looked at all of the hotkeys and there was nothing suspicious. At this point I have no clue
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You need to be gold+ in 2 ranked queues Meaning you need to be gold+ in Ranked Solo/Duo and Flex 5v5 for example
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ld4bXU1s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:33:28.227+0000) > > You need to be gold+ in 2 ranked queues > Meaning you need to be gold+ in Ranked Solo/Duo and Flex 5v5 for example OOH welp rip chromas
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: You know why. If Azir is buffed to be 50% win rate in yolo-Q, it becomes 100% pick-ban in pro play. And can also be highly annoying to play against if you are short range.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PMFPuVqc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T10:32:51.494+0000) > > You know why. If Azir is buffed to be 50% win rate in yolo-Q, it becomes 100% pick-ban in pro play. > > And can also be highly annoying to play against if you are short range. I wasn't saying he should be buffed to 50 percent wr in soloq but he is kinda struggling in this meta where you have to be skirmish ready
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: No.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PMFPuVqc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:10:11.202+0000) > > No. oof
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well, for starters he doesn't have any resistances - his tankiness comes from his hp alone, so with any penetration he's taking almost true damage. And his healing can be cut by a variety of items - thornmail, executioner's blade, a lot of champ effects too. His late game damage can be interrupted by stuns and arguably roots and good positioning too, after his first e his damage output will be limited for a while, and if you're standing behind a frontline and manage to blow him up then you're golden, just be sure to have stuns for days and not let the rest of his team roll over you afterwards. As much as he's a hyper carry late you can have your own hyper carries late as well. But hey, I get it's not easy to coordinate or think about all this in the heat of the game, can happen to anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=RewardWanted,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UOPsrkk7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T22:26:35.371+0000) > > Well, for starters he doesn't have any resistances - his tankiness comes from his hp alone, so with any penetration he's taking almost true damage. And his healing can be cut by a variety of items - thornmail, executioner's blade, a lot of champ effects too. His late game damage can be interrupted by stuns and arguably roots and good positioning too, after his first e his damage output will be limited for a while, and if you're standing behind a frontline and manage to blow him up then you're golden, just be sure to have stuns for days and not let the rest of his team roll over you afterwards. As much as he's a hyper carry late you can have your own hyper carries late as well. > > But hey, I get it's not easy to coordinate or think about all this in the heat of the game, can happen to anyone. this is exactly why he is op this is uncoordinated play we're talking about and in low elo no one ever would think about that sort of stuff. It's like Karthus you can argue that he has counter play but you need specific champs and your team needs to know what they are doing which let's be honest will not be the case for 97 percent of all players, thus he is low key op with his I sit in jungle and press R to impact every single lane playstyle
: Stop with this "pro play" for %%%% sake. I don't even watch LCS or anything. I bet 70% of the LoL community plays the game for the game being itself. We are not pro play, or are you? Mr professional LoL player. Give me another reason to not laugh.
> [{quoted}](name=TheVikingGeorge,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fAEtUeBT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:28:36.608+0000) > > Stop with this "pro play" for %%%% sake. I don't even watch LCS or anything. I bet 70% of the LoL community plays the game for the game being itself. We are not pro play, or are you? Mr professional LoL player. Give me another reason to not laugh. Sadly it's the only reason why Azir is not getting any sort of attention since Riot LOVES to balance the game around pro play and if Azir is strong in soloq he is OP in pro play or even worse absolutely broken
: Shhhh, he used to be my pocket pick, I need to try him out again sometime soon.
really but why, why have they not nerfed him so far he is abused in pro play and soloq and just honestly could use a rework...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > I built this because it was recommended to me by proguides since they said IG's top laner builds this on jayce so it's not outdated since it's been recently built on him however I have no clue what else to build on this champ. TheShy did that build vs Vladimir, hence why he rushed grevious wounds (a stat that was useless for you this game) and because the match up didn’t require as much of a spike early but better 1v1 scaling due to how vlad works. He also wanted more mana due to vlad being a manaless champion. This build is not applicable in any other match up. Vs sion (speaking as a sion main) you need to spike harder early... jayce is very feed or famine vs tanks, he can’t really bully or fight them later on so you need to hit hard and fast. Typically when you are winning lethality works well and would have been the best best here as the sion didn’t get armour until 9 mins into the game, you could punish him immensely for this aggressive playstyle, you building tear and merc treads (not good vs sion he’s mostly physical damage and uses knock ups so tenacity doesn’t work vs him). Later on you want BC, you where building it but prob a second item rather than last. This will help keep you competitive. Pretty sure Bork is another option but unsure on that one. So you want to spike early vs tanks and get damage in before they get armour... this sion build weirdly and you could have punished hard... also in solo Q vs tanks maybe take a more aggressive rune choice and ignite to help, if jayce hasn’t won lane by 7-10mins vs a tank he’s lost. > this was also my second game of jayce ever and I've already had to listen to some real smartasses on the enemy team that "I just suck" so yeah I get it it's pretty tilting and really hurting my ego. Jayce is a very tricky champion and one that a lot can go wrong with, as you’ve found out. Just gotta keep learning. Good tip is to be more fluid, you went with the wrong build by looking at a pro playing vs vlad not sion. Just practice and learn from your mistakes. > Anyway since you seem to be knowing a lot about jayce what would have been the right build and the right things to do in lane? I’m actually not that knowledgeable playing as jayce, but having been a top lane main for about 7 years now I’ve got a lot of experience with the match ups in that lane. So a lot of what I’ve said comes from my experience against jayce... I’m also a sion main so this particular match up I know a lot about. As for playing as like I’ve said he must win lane, so your going to want to be oppressive and get an early lead immediately. As for how you do that I’ll leave that to an actual jayce player. In this match up though don’t disrespect sion, his Q charge is a massive threat don’t let him full charge you, he will kill off that. Keep at a distance while his Q is up and go melee if he wastes it, punish him trying to farm, don’t auto push (he can farm under tower well and sets you up for ganks), and force him to use his shield (it costs a lot of mana). Purchase early % armour pen and/or % max health damage so that he can’t just bulk out and ignore you.
what about my starting items? should I go corrupting pot and time warp?
: Early game jayce can outdamage a sion easily, so long as you don’t misplay, though with electrocute and ignite he’s gonna have more damage than usual... later on though while jayce deals more damage he struggles vs tanks so unless you get a lead you won’t be a threat. Also sion built damage that game, having both a black cleaver and frozen mallet... so typically would be easier to kill but can actually kill you. And you didn’t buy any anti tank relying on lethality, you also went for the muramana build which is very outdated and not used anymore. Your also 2/13 on a feast or famine champion. So not to do with sion, more the match up.... though you played said match up badly As for tanks in general... early game nobody has damage items, so every champion works off their base damages... so it’s s more per champion basis (sion is meant as a lane bully so has good base damages). Mid to late game their damage doesn’t grow so falls off heavily, but in 1v1s they can outlast opponents letting them win fights Ultimately a tank should have the capacity to fight and win in lane, if they didn’t they’d automatically loose every lane and would die even more so than currently
: Because Riot has pumped too much power creep into the game in an effort to create a flashy spectator e-sport. There is so much damage and anti-mitigation (Armour Shred, Magic/Armour Pen, Lethality, True Damage) in the game that Tanks can't tank anymore....
: If a tank doesn't do any damage it can pretty much be ignored. Consider this, if that Sion did no damage to you, would you pay any attention to it in lane? Probably not. You would just sit back and farm knowing he can't kill you.
yeah but the opposite of that ain't that fun either. Also he would still provide the most important thing in this game and that is AOE CC so already he should deal less damage as he can disrupt you for at least 5 seconds in a teamfight
: Early game jayce can outdamage a sion easily, so long as you don’t misplay, though with electrocute and ignite he’s gonna have more damage than usual... later on though while jayce deals more damage he struggles vs tanks so unless you get a lead you won’t be a threat. Also sion built damage that game, having both a black cleaver and frozen mallet... so typically would be easier to kill but can actually kill you. And you didn’t buy any anti tank relying on lethality, you also went for the muramana build which is very outdated and not used anymore. Your also 2/13 on a feast or famine champion. So not to do with sion, more the match up.... though you played said match up badly As for tanks in general... early game nobody has damage items, so every champion works off their base damages... so it’s s more per champion basis (sion is meant as a lane bully so has good base damages). Mid to late game their damage doesn’t grow so falls off heavily, but in 1v1s they can outlast opponents letting them win fights Ultimately a tank should have the capacity to fight and win in lane, if they didn’t they’d automatically loose every lane and would die even more so than currently
I built this because it was recommended to me by proguides since they said IG's top laner builds this on jayce so it's not outdated since it's been recently built on him however I have no clue what else to build on this champ. this was also my second game of jayce ever and I've already had to listen to some real smartasses on the enemy team that "I just suck" so yeah I get it it's pretty tilting and really hurting my ego. Anyway since you seem to be knowing a lot about jayce what would have been the right build and the right things to do in lane?
: Unfortunatly not. However even if it could, you would be better off with {{item:3140}} anyway. Way shorter cooldown and guarantee to fight {{champion:82}} on your terms almost everytime.
that is a feelsbadman. Cleanse getting worse with each champ lul
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
LiAuN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeejayF,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hQuO1Tv9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:50:34.704+0000) > > but you said in about 10 hours they'll become available. that was not me however after checking it's te prerequisite for the game to register you for the 10th year anniversary
ok well I get the rewards now and that's all that matters c:
Rioter Comments
LiAuN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeejayF,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hQuO1Tv9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-17T12:30:33.059+0000) > > even when it's not active yet? it should be active as it was supposed to be 2 am BST aka british summer time
but you said in about 10 hours they'll become available.
Infernape (EUW)
: In about 10 hours they'll become available. All you have to do is play a matchmade game. This includes bot games.
even when it's not active yet?
Rioter Comments
Show more

DeejayF

Level 208 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion