Rioter Comments
Verdaloth (EUW)
: Totally see where you are coming from now - so for misinterpreting what you meant there. For your last question, I am not actually on the team that reviews regions so I would only be making a guess. I would say we would be hesitant with releasing that information only because it sets expectations, I would imagine there is a huge number of considerations/challenges with each region we explore (outside of pure concurrency) - but I will ask around and see what I can find out.
It doesn't necessarily have to be in South Africa it can be in central Africa or somewhere around there.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Verdaloth (EUW)
: Totally see where you are coming from now - so for misinterpreting what you meant there. For your last question, I am not actually on the team that reviews regions so I would only be making a guess. I would say we would be hesitant with releasing that information only because it sets expectations, I would imagine there is a huge number of considerations/challenges with each region we explore (outside of pure concurrency) - but I will ask around and see what I can find out.
MAN I HOPE IT WORKS OUT!!!!! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: a server in Africa prefferbaly South Africa
Yes Please Riot! We need a server here hard to play with 200 ping {{item:3070}} PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
: not able to log in and was in a ranked game thanks riot.
I can't also lock in and i was about to get my first penta in pvp with morgana {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Chrilef (EUW)
: South African / African servers
It would be awesome to get a server, i struggle to play with this lag.
: South African Server
I also want riot to make a South African server and hope they do.
SLap5Tick (EUW)
: South African / African Server
I would also like it a lot if they made an South African server. I hope they do.

DinkeyWinkey123

Level 64 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion