Tarolock (EUNE)
: >He is not a defender, so why would he need to defend? what are you talking about? here is your example: >Football irl is a team game, but people are aware some players in a team are better than others, e.g, ronaldo is best in real madrid, or messi is best in barcelona. People are praised on their own skill, but when they lose as their defense may be off, no one ever says "ronaldo is shit now". The point I'm making is i should not be held responsible for poor performance from other teammates, and i'm not saying at all that i always play well, but it's no coincidence that you play matches with idiots because riot wants you to lose. i said that even if his team have a worse performance (lets say one of the defenders had an injury) and they lose a match, meaning they land lower on the ladder, Ronaldo wont magically be higher just because he is a better player, they dont use individual performance to determine who is the best team, they only check the wins/loses of the WHOLE TEAM (well and the scored goals, but there are stuff in league that are looked at for mmr too other than win/loss)
Nileu (EUW)
: Who said a good Support cant carry?
the support's role is not primarily to carry, it's to **support** the adc and the rest of the team. So picking poppy support will basically ruin the point of being SUPPORT. If you take kills and cs then you're not supporting you're just duoing bot.
DooTsoNz (EUW)
: Why bother anymore?
I agree the game is bad rn because of MMR which is the source of everyone's flame. But this ban is justifiable as you've mentioned that you were previously banned more than once for the same reason
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >People are praised on their own skill, but when they lose as their defense may be off, no one ever says "ronaldo is shit now". yup, noone says that, but in that case ronaldo is still in his team on a lower rank, he doesnt finish higher on the ladder just because he is good and the defense doesnt match his skills
That doesn't make sense. Ronaldo is the highest rank possible and is said to be the best footballer in the current day. He is not a defender, so why would he need to defend? smh. Stop talking pls.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: >Ronaldo or messi are only good because they work well with their team, is that what you're saying? stupid. If they would not be in good teams and had a good cooperation with them, they would never be considered the best players in the world. They are considered the best, because their teams are one of the best. If Ronald of Messi would play in Qarabağ Ağdam no one would ever hear their names. So yes, personal performance does not matter too much, your team performance is what is meaningful. Otherwise both Messi and Ronaldo would already won a World Cups few times. So... why did they never won? Their performance is as good as their team, and their team is as good as they weakest link. If it would be otherwise, then we would see Anzhi Makhachkala at least in the top 8 best teams of the world. But as individual performance does not matter in the end, even Eto, back then considered one of the top 3 best players in the world, could do nothing. >Your second paragraph is completely based on assumption of performance, so i'll ignore that. Yep, typical answer for lack of arguments. >Exactly, thats where it's wrong. I've already said only the W or the L matter, didn't you read? Thats where the problem is. I think that the one who didn't read what I wrote was you. The last paragraph was conclusion to everything what I wrote. Maybe I should do tl;dr version, so I will make it now. Tl;dr: system based on Wins and Loses is the best system. There can be some small tweaks here and there, but nothing better will not exist in any competitive sport.
Ronaldo did win the euros. That's impressive enough. Take colombia in wc 2014 for example, James rodriguez completely carried his team by himself. You're wrong on an irritatingly stupid level. The reason Ronaldo and Messi are in those teams are because they're good %%%%ing players, they wouldn't be there if they were shit. Why would i argue with an assumption? all i can say is you're just assuming things, so there's nothing to argue against smh. League isn't a sport first of all, it's a game. Secondly, who are you to decide that? You're not staff, so anything you say is pointless to me anyway. I'd listen to you if you knew what you were on about, but you're making assumptions and invalid/wrong points, and insulting me in the snobby tone you type in, so i'm done talking to you since you're just wasting my effort in replying.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: It is otherwise, the current MMR systems (that needs few tweaks here and there, I agree), is the most fair of the systems that could exist. Judging your own performance doesn't matter the same way as judging a football player performance during the match doesn't matter. The thing that counts is the final effect. The second reason why a individual performance shouldn't be counted is because there is no simply answer what should count. High KDA? High cs? And other things in the end are not important at all. You can have a great KDA because you stomped your lane, but in the same time you did not roam, you were useless in team fights, you have not secured objectives. Why should system reward you then? The same goes with cs. You could prioritize farming over taking objectives, putting a game pressures, attending a team fights. If there is no simple method to count someones individual performance, why even bother introducing system like that? The only thing that count in the end is destroying nexus. You could have a terrible game for 30 minutes, and in the meantime be one of the main factor that lead team to the win. Saw people with terrible KDA, cs (and money of course), that in the late game, either won me a team fights, or split pushed so good, that we won game that looked like the lost.
yes it does matter, judging peoples personal performance. Otherwise how on earth would people be renowned as the best or the worst? Ronaldo or messi are only good because they work well with their team, is that what you're saying? stupid. Your second paragraph is completely based on assumption of performance, so i'll ignore that. Exactly, thats where it's wrong. I've already said only the W or the L matter, didn't you read? Thats where the problem is.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: i still dont get why do ppl want the solo experience in a TEAM game, go play single player games, thats the only thing where your own performance matter >you could perform really bad but have your team carry you, meaning your MMR will get some good ratings from that W even though you could've gone 0/10 - meaning people who are bad at the game, feed and int/rage etc still get an mmr boost i doubt that anyone who have bad stats constantly will climb >league is dying because it's repetitive. yup, its dying since season 1, and there at least a thousand posts about its death daily, now get over that aready >Also, I'm getting packet loss lag all the time now on my pc, how do you fix it? Ruins games for me completely, on top of this mmr crap. you know that packet loss is on your end right? wifi usually have packet loss, and if your isp is crap that can have it too, but im pretty sure its not on riots end >It is based, as far as I have read and can tell, entirely on team performance a team games rank is based on team performance? wtf, its witchcraft!!! >you enter the Loss Spiral that most people in Gold and above denies exists. they dont deny it, they just better at the game and they dont blame their team for not winning instead of them >I think because below Challenger there are no limits to Rank size (i.e. there is no cap on the number of Gold players) ofc there is no cap, i think the ranks are a percentage of players not a set number, so the worst 40% is bronze, so if 100 player plays then 40 is bronze, but if the playerbase is 1000 then the bronze will be 400 >You can literally just type in "I keep losing my promos" and 875,000+ results come up in milliseconds ranging over several years, pages upon pages of links to the same complaint (and these are just the ones people make threads n stuff on) - but still no change. and i bet that 875000 player who posted them was gold at best im saying again: using your own performance in a TEAM game to determine your rank is pointless and dumb, go watch any team sports/olympics and tell me where they use personal performance to determine the rank of teams
no it's not dumb. All you've done is write in a sarcy tone that doesn't help anything at all, and then say that its a team game so your ranks based of team performance as it should be, but I've explained why it shouldn't, as your response is it should just because it's a team game. Football irl is a team game, but people are aware some players in a team are better than others, e.g, ronaldo is best in real madrid, or messi is best in barcelona. People are praised on their own skill, but when they lose as their defense may be off, no one ever says "ronaldo is shit now". The point I'm making is i should not be held responsible for poor performance from other teammates, and i'm not saying at all that i always play well, but it's no coincidence that you play matches with idiots because riot wants you to lose.
: That system is completely dumb. It takes ages to climb, and when riot give us deadweights impossible to carry as "team", it's even slower. While, in the opposite,the game should compensate. IT's really dumb.
Rioter Comments
Maluber (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Djvenom173,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1UpdUGAP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-25T00:16:00.268+0000) > > How can op.gg make an estimate so wrong? It doesnt make sense to me still, My win rate is i think 62%-68%, and someone else rank silver 2 is 76% win ratio but he has lower mmr than me still? It's confusing tbh. I still thing that if mmr is what i thought it is (a measurement of your personal performance) it would be a much more accurate and fair alternative to the current ranking system. > > Do you not agree that your own performance is what you should be based off? Because op.gg doesn't have riots formula for how MMR is calculated. It uses estimates based off other players and with everyone having a soft reset makes op.gg unreliable when it comes to MMR. MMR is the backbone of the ranked system. In fact MMR is used in all queues. But in ranked its what everything is based off with the ranked system acting as a front end. Saying you have 2000 MMR means little to people. Saying you're plat 4 means more.
exactly... which shouldnt be the case IMO, but sure.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Your question at the end is very weird because your MMR is the result of your wins and losses and your mmr will determine the amount of LP you gain and lose. You obviously used OP.GG to check your mmr but that mmr is just an estimate and not correct. Do not trust it. Your mmr is what it should be if you win and lose the same amount of LP on average. If you gain more LP per win than per loss, your mmr is higher and the bigger the difference between gains and losses, the bigger the difference between your mmr and your rank is.
How can op.gg make an estimate so wrong? It doesnt make sense to me still, My win rate is i think 62%-68%, and someone else rank silver 2 is 76% win ratio but he has lower mmr than me still? It's confusing tbh. I still thing that if mmr is what i thought it is (a measurement of your personal performance) it would be a much more accurate and fair alternative to the current ranking system. Do you not agree that your own performance is what you should be based off?
Rioter Comments
PentaCR3W (EUNE)
: Thank you, I understand your point about taking the kills, I usually play udyr tank and try to leave kills to my carries, but in some games its just impossible.. thats why for example i lost a game where im 11/5 but all my team is 2/8. They didnt know how to play as a team that much, i babysit the kata lane but there was no one to give the kills to, i was always solo and when tried to group they focused leona tank while i was on backline.. well thanks alot for the comment! il keep trying.
Youre welcome. I also recommend using a different champion in jungle. Udyr is really off-meta at the moment, being one of the oldest champions in the game that hasnt been changed, and most likely wont for a while. I reccommend Kha'Zix against squishies, evylnn or Warwick in general is pretty nasty especially in your elo. And also when you have loads of kills and want to carry go either bruiser or ad/ap, not tank, as you're going to be the main problem for the other team in terms of killing not tanking. You shouldnt tank for players who cant play well.
PentaCR3W (EUNE)
: I need motivation to keep going.. wtf..
It's bad luck, but eventually this happens to everyone. Happened to me in my placements and i got silver 4 when i was silver 5 last season, went on a huge win streak after i got placed and my mmr is gold, im s2 now. Streak got broken by a 1/10 adc and a 1/8 jungler. Everyone will come across feeders, but also everyone will get a chance to climb. I looked at your game history and you do well in Flex, but everyone messes around in flex and usually are full of premades, but in duo/solo que people try. Try not to tilt, and just wait for the wins to come through. Also, even though it may seem as though your performance is the best (which it most likely is), it is not as beneficial to your team when you take the kills. All in all, it's only 2 games. If you play like 60 you will realise stuff like this is more unlikely than getting a good team. Good luck, dont give up.
: No, he litterally didn't say that. You might want to reread your own discussion. You said "im surrounded with feeders and flamers all the time no matter how much i report it i'll always get them, so why shouldn't I flame and feed then?" to which he replied that by doing so (flaming and feeding, if it still wasn't clear), you'd become part of the entire flaming and feeding problem yourself, which is just a fact, and is in no way flame towards you.
which is clearly a rhetorical question stated to emphasize a point made
Holaka (EUW)
: Why is sup life so hard?
Lux support is pretty bad, i feel sorry for your team to be honest, but it was clear that the lucian was tilted, so you should mute him if you dont want your feelings to be hurt. Take a better support like leona or taric.
: He never assumed you're the cause, he never even said you were the cause. He said you'd become part of the problem if you decided to flame and feed yourself, which is an unbiased, objective and neutral observation. Nothing he said was directed at you as a person, so either you misread the post or just misinterpreted it as flame. His reply was 'not related to the topic', but it was related to your post, which in its turn was unrelated to your own topic. And just like my post wasn't related to the original post, it was related to your comment. Just like you just did to me. No comments were relevant to the original topic, so if you insist that all comments are strictly related to your original post, then don't reply to comments that don't do so, or don't create those comments yourself. Thanks :)
No, he is literally saying that if this idea went ahead then I would become the problem to causing toxicity. He is randomly saying that I'm the cause of someone elses toxicity. I don't know what you're reading.
: You might want to search a better definition of 'flaming' then.
Well this guy has no basis of what he's saying, he's automatically assuming i'm the cause because of a bias view, even though he's not seen any of my games, and thinks for some reason to tell me i'm the cause of everything bad. He's putting in an opinion which is quite irrelevant to the topic, just like he has in other posts. Riot needs to review his account imo. Im not here to argue, im pretty sure what you're saying is spam, so stop commenting unless you have something relevant to say to the topic. Thanks :)
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=duf43LLl,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2018-01-19T21:02:17.585+0000) > > Because you become part of the problem, and start an avalanche where you're the source of someone else's toxicity. > > Start accepting that no human is perfect. The amount of times i've seen you flame people that complain is crazy you need forum mute
: why lol
But that's pretty much what it is anyway, im surrounded with feeders and flamers all the time no matter how much i report it i'll always get them, so why shouldn't I flame and feed then?
: New division (plastic) added? (not a joke)
JusTSeX93 (EUNE)
: Creating New Champion Jarvan The Third
Wouldn't be suitable. It would be similar to J4 and would be difficult to make so many interactions that differ from a twin champion. League will certainly release a cinematic of Sion vs J3 & Demacia, but I think it will be in a storyline of J4, or a comic maybe.
Rêngo (EUW)
: Pls Riot do a new tank!!
It'll be quite a while until a new tank is added, as I believe that the next 2 champs will be Swain (rework) and Yone (yasuo brother)
Jaclan111 (EUNE)
: This Matchmaking system
Unlike a lot of other people will, I see where you're coming from. I agree the matchmaking system is pretty bad. I made a concept for a new division made for people that troll, feed or flame etc. Check it out. This is the wrong board for your post by the way, just so you know (before it gets moved), and also, be prepared to get flamed by a load of people saying "ITS YOUR FAULT YOU'RE LOW ELO" etc.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
KoanM (EUNE)
: S8 Placement
it's based off mmr and your mmr was bronze 2 so you were placed there, wins dont matter, its your personal performance (mmr) check on op.gg, gain MMR by winning games
Maluber (EUW)
: Season 8 ranked rewards will require honor level 2 or above
Im reformed but honor 0 and i cant get more :( i miss having honor tags n rewards cry
MamFârta (EUNE)
: Tournament 5vs5 with 27$ and 60 000 RP in the prize pool!
If it was EUW that 50krp would be in my bank
Rioter Comments
lolinsane (EUW)
: Gold ADC looking for Support from GB
I would duo with you but my elo's too low at the moment i dont think i can queue with you. However, hit me up when i get to gold/silver, im currently waiting to find a good adc to climb with also.
VENOMRAT (EUW)
: Need someone to DUOQ with!
Are you ADC? I need someone to duo with to climb
Rismosch (EUW)
: My spider died
Elise reported inting
: Quick Update on Rotating Game Mode
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Djvenom173,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-01-07T15:37:02.797+0000) The average damage in bronze for sion support is 13k, 500dmg more than plat+ elo, so check stats before you state your so called "facts" I never stated otherwise. Quite the opposite in fact - I used good chunk of my post on explaining why average damage done in bronze elo **IS** higher than in higher elos. You can read in my previous post: > [{quoted}](name=MadEclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-01-06T20:32:54.816+0000)I'm not any bit surprised that average damage done in higher elo is lower than yours. And then I proceed to explain you why. You either didn't read my post or misread it completely. > It is hard to carry as support when you have a bad adc. Nobody's stoping you from forming a duo with the ADC of your choice. > I'm the one on the team contributing most to damaging the enemy champions and securing kills, basically, I do the most work. But you don't secure the primary roles of your position. You don't provide much vision, wich means you cannot secure objectives nor provide good strategic advantages for your team to take any objectives. You build as a bruiser, not a tank nor nuker. You're going with most expensive builds that rely on you getting kills to get any results from that, wich leads to your carry having far lower damage. From your playstyle I can tell you that you aren't the most useful support to have around despite high KDA. > I can deal with higher elo players, the people i play with cannot. If you can deal with high elo players you can deal with low elo players as well. There are countless of high elo players smurfing and escaping that "elo hell" you're currently in. If they can, you should be perfectly capable of doing so as well since you deserve the high elo unless you're just overestimating your own skills and the system is indeed correct in its placements. > I'm never the cause of the game's loss. That's your opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=MadEclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-01-08T10:09:25.365+0000) No it's not my opinion it's a fact. I did form a pre duo bot and we've won every game but one out of 6-8 games we've played. Im showing you facts, 500 damage more (in bronze elo) is barely anything more. It's a bit of a shit stat or point to make. Stop commenting on this, if there's some way to mute someone on your threads can someone tell me how to?
: I watched 6-8 match histories and when you win with Sion you always have a useless feeder bot lane, like (ashe, soraka bot which are very bad at that elo because no 5v5 team fights there), or the same as you with full ap {{item:1056}} support just i think he wanted to go mid or somwhere else. You have no situational items, just build the same bruiser build every game, or the {{item:3089}} brand. I dont flame you. I made my advice. Learn more aspects of the game, learn farm, know more than 2 champs etc... change your behaviour to your mates and yourself. Its up to you if you take it or not. If you had a game in high silver or gold you would recognise how low that OTP sion and brand, Because there are not just autofill supports play.
> [{quoted}](name=FranklinDelanoR,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T21:13:40.736+0000) > > I watched 6-8 match histories and when you win with Sion you always have a useless feeder bot lane, like (ashe, soraka bot which are very bad at that elo because no 5v5 team fights there), or the same as you with full ap {{item:1056}} support just i think he wanted to go mid or somwhere else. You have no situational items, just build the same bruiser build every game, or the {{item:3089}} brand. > I dont flame you. I made my advice. Learn more aspects of the game, learn farm, know more than 2 champs etc... change your behaviour to your mates and yourself. Its up to you if you take it or not. > > If you had a game in high silver or gold you would recognise how low that OTP sion and brand, Because there are not just autofill supports play. You're just making up excuses for all my wins. You say they feed whenever i win, you obviously don't know what feeding is. Did you forget to check what ADC i play with in these matches too or did you purposely not look at that bit because you only want to rack up fake stats to prove a point? **Dont comment on this thread again please.**
Èclair (EUNE)
: > I'm always a good support, I deal more damage than anyone on my team [...] My average damage dealt by Sion [...] is 55k when the average is 12k IN PLAT+ ELO That's... not the most important thing for support to do. While I understand that burst mages often find themselves in great spot and are often abused to delete enemy carry, I don't think that Sion bruiser is the best example of a nuker type of support. Also, I'm not any bit surprised that average damage done in higher elo is lower than yours. First of all, utility supports were powerful during s7 and people knew that. This means less damage oriented supports were picked wich contributed to the lowest damage in overall statistics. And second, in higher elo people tend to farm in the bot lane. Trading isn't as tense especially when hyper carry takes the spot. > **Game 2**: (Defeat) >Against a team of _[average silvers against low silvers and bronze]_ This is how the system is supposed to work. If you're matched against stronger team and lose, you lose less LP. If you win, you gain more LP. You're in this point because system thinks that you're capable of playing on a higher level and makes it easier for you to advance. If you cannot, you'll lose and your MMR will get back to normal, resulting in average LP gain and loss. > If the team were not stubborn and listened to me, we'd have probably won because ezreal (their main damage source) was deleted almost instantly. This happens also in higher elos. Sometimes when making a call, your teammates won't respond to you and you need to repect their decision. Sometimes is hard not to exploit the occasion, but if your teammates ignore your call, maybe it would be better to let them take an objective and then defend. Or maybe not and the game was already lost. You cannot win every game, but till you try you never know. > And guess who had the highest kill participation %? Oh, the bronze 2 support. Nothing unusual here. Supports often have high kill participation. > The point I'm trying to make is that I am literally a true case of someone stuck in low elo that should be higher. Or at least you think you are. Half of the playerbase escaped this elo. I don't think you're that special one system is keeping down for some reason. Probably an AI went rogue or something? > it's really hard to carry as support This comes from a person who played through bronze to plat mostly as a support - no, it's not. It's actually pretty easy to climb as a support.
> [{quoted}](name=MadEclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-01-06T20:32:54.816+0000) The average damage in bronze for sion support is 13k, 500dmg more than plat+ elo, so check stats before you state your so called "facts" It is hard to carry as support when you have a bad adc. I should be higher. You're delusional if you say I shouldn't be. If the support usually has the highest kill participation %, that is not the point, it means I'm the one on the team contributing most to damaging the enemy champions and securing kills, basically, I do the most work. I can deal with higher elo players, the people i play with cannot. I'm never the cause of the game's loss.
Moj0 Jojo (EUNE)
: I read all that $hit you wrote it was quite interesting and I realised you are smart unlike the trash players/people who commented until now. Ranked is a bad mode to play it takes away the fun. I suggest you find an ad carry of your level. Or learn a filthy a$$ $cum champion like {{champion:141}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:516}} to climb asap
> [{quoted}](name=Moj0 Jojo,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-01-06T20:09:28.560+0000) > > I read all that $hit you wrote it was quite interesting and I realised you are smart unlike the trash players/people who commented until now. Ranked is a bad mode to play it takes away the fun. I suggest you find an ad carry of your level. Or learn a filthy a$$ $cum champion like {{champion:141}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:516}} to climb asap Yeah i have a few pre ADC's and i always win with them, i played 6 ranked game with the same adc (who i think is good) and i think we went 5w 1L because someone afk'd
Cypherous (EUW)
: Yet you're complaining that ranked is BS because you seem to be placed badly > I'm always a good support, I deal more damage than anyone on my team (adc, top, mid, jungle) to champions Its not really your job though, your job as a support is to support the team, to help them, by refusing to build proper support items you're not really helping your team as a whole, the game is far more than just getting your carry fed, you also need to keep him alive, peel for him, prevent ganks and to help other people on your team aswell, to be honest leona would be a much better fit for your playstyle and end up being far more useful to the team as a whole, i mean i can't make you play using proper items but i'm sure even you have wondered why high skilled players build these items instead of just playing support sion :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T18:44:08.951+0000) > > Yet you're complaining that ranked is BS because you seem to be placed badly > > Its not really your job though, your job as a support is to support the team, to help them, by refusing to build proper support items you're not really helping your team as a whole, the game is far more than just getting your carry fed, you also need to keep him alive, peel for him, prevent ganks and to help other people on your team aswell, to be honest leona would be a much better fit for your playstyle and end up being far more useful to the team as a whole, i mean i can't make you play using proper items but i'm sure even you have wondered why high skilled players build these items instead of just playing support sion :P I do all of this though. I am a good support. The build i take is the best for this elo sion. Higher though, i would do as you say.
: Ranked is bullsh*t
If a RIOT employee sees this, could you also just take a look at ISNEEZ's profile? Look at the comments he makes, literally just spams and flames all the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Djvenom173,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yfZ74A8n,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-05T03:27:21.667+0000) > > Thank you riot wait did he get unbanned?
> [{quoted}](name=RedEyeTiger01,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yfZ74A8n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-05T08:04:49.967+0000) > > wait did he get unbanned? Yeah he's going to stream on monday
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Ok let me make it clear, sure stats can be usefull or fun way to look at how you're doing, but what you're doing is using stats as an excuse to not improve, to divert that responsibilty onto evrything else, from other players to the system itsel. There's also the question if you're not lying about them or at least if you don't have a very delusional view of them. Stats you mentioned are also weird, people ussually use KDA, you used average damage dealt, neither i think are that important(could suggest a problem if you manage to deal the most and still can't win). main point of the stats i mentioned was the fact that you don't play as much as you claim, especially last season.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T17:52:52.576+0000) > > Ok let me make it clear, sure stats can be usefull or fun way to look at how you're doing, but what you're doing is using stats as an excuse to not improve, to divert that responsibilty onto evrything else, from other players to the system itsel. There's also the question if you're not lying about them or at least if you don't have a very delusional view of them. Stats you mentioned are also weird, people ussually use KDA, you used average damage dealt, neither i think are that important(could suggest a problem if you manage to deal the most and still can't win). > > main point of the stats i mentioned was the fact that you don't play as much as you claim, especially last season. op.gg? I dont make these stats up.
: -First you dont even recognise how changed the game in preseason. Now in 70% there are just fast snowball games, what i dont want to discuss now why it is. And you just blame your mates when you lose 30-5. And when you win 6-38 you think its because you are the best support untill platinum???? Well Done... -Thats funny too, when you come up with dmg done and kda statistics. You know in plat elo not everybody goes to trade and fight all the game, so it was rather against you, than justify you. Also if you know your champ its much esaier to make a good kda in bronze than in plat or gold. -Sion supp?? Really you just win games with him, because you get autofill enemy support, or your enemy bot know nothing about Sion weakness or strongness. If your enemy have just a little experience they kite the shit out of sion. (Although im not against off-meta supports, if you know its a working counter for something, my most played supp too Mf, and Trundle with a very ok win rate) -The same with Brand you may win games with him, because at a point you have 2 mid laner and you have simply more dmg, But dont except anithyng good when they have supp who can engage or disengage well. -So i recomend change lane you rather play mid or top, than supp just you cant farm, and you think you are plat or dimond, at this point you dont worth more than mid or low silver. -If you want to stay at support, you have to play much more champs, or at least know more matchups.
> [{quoted}](name=FranklinDelanoR,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-01-05T09:07:44.813+0000) > > -First you dont even recognise how changed the game in preseason. Now in 70% there are just fast snowball games, what i dont want to discuss now why it is. And you just blame your mates when you lose 30-5. And when you win 6-38 you think its because you are the best support untill platinum???? Well Done... > > -Thats funny too, when you come up with dmg done and kda statistics. You know in plat elo not everybody goes to trade and fight all the game, so it was rather against you, than justify you. Also if you know your champ its much esaier to make a good kda in bronze than in plat or gold. > > -Sion supp?? Really you just win games with him, because you get autofill enemy support, or your enemy bot know nothing about Sion weakness or strongness. If your enemy have just a little experience they kite the shit out of sion. > (Although im not against off-meta supports, if you know its a working counter for something, my most played supp too Mf, and Trundle with a very ok win rate) > -The same with Brand you may win games with him, because at a point you have 2 mid laner and you have simply more dmg, But dont except anithyng good when they have supp who can engage or disengage well. > > > -So i recomend change lane you rather play mid or top, than supp just you cant farm, and you think you are plat or dimond, at this point you dont worth more than mid or low silver. > -If you want to stay at support, you have to play much more champs, or at least know more matchups. I never lose 30-5 or win 6-38. You're just making sh!t up. I'm aware that in higher elo, not everyone just fights in games, and you're also discrediting all of my wins by saying the people i play against are suddenly bad. So, if the people i play against are bad, what about the people i play with? You're pretty much saying that i only ever win when im against a bad team, but look at the stats. Statistics are made as evidence or proof to point towards someones performance, and if my stats are always good, then my f*cking performance is always good, so dont blame it on me as you know nothing. None of you know anything. You're just taking the time to flame and say its my fault instead of actually saying something relevant, even when there is PROOF that i am good. And, building sightstone is not good in this elo, because as several of you have said, everyone trades in low elo throughout the whole match, and sightstone is not a good item for trading lmao.
iSneez (EUNE)
: It's so funny, I am gold elo and gold players in my games think they can play as platinum or diamond which they cleary can't, but imagine a bronze player to think that. But is funny they complain about smurfs, why they complain about smurfs ? if they are at their level they should have no problem to beat them or be equal at least with them. Love this irony line _I can be at diamond level but I am stuck because of my team in gold, OMG RIOT why did you put diamond smurfs in my gold games to trash me ?_
> [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-05T06:36:43.499+0000) > > It's so funny, I am gold elo and gold players in my games think they can play as platinum or diamond which they cleary can't, but imagine a bronze player to think that. > But is funny they complain about smurfs, why they complain about smurfs ? if they are at their level they should have no problem to beat them or be equal at least with them. > > Love this irony line > _I can be at diamond level but I am stuck because of my team in gold, OMG RIOT why did you put diamond smurfs in my gold games to trash me ?_ Did i say that? did i ever say i cant deal with the smurfs? No, so stop making up sh!t and get off the thread if all you want to do is flame and mock.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Ok let me make it clear, sure stats can be usefull or fun way to look at how you're doing, but what you're doing is using stats as an excuse to not improve, to divert that responsibilty onto evrything else, from other players to the system itsel. There's also the question if you're not lying about them or at least if you don't have a very delusional view of them. Stats you mentioned are also weird, people ussually use KDA, you used average damage dealt, neither i think are that important(could suggest a problem if you manage to deal the most and still can't win). main point of the stats i mentioned was the fact that you don't play as much as you claim, especially last season.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T17:52:52.576+0000) > > Ok let me make it clear, sure stats can be usefull or fun way to look at how you're doing, but what you're doing is using stats as an excuse to not improve, to divert that responsibilty onto evrything else, from other players to the system itsel. There's also the question if you're not lying about them or at least if you don't have a very delusional view of them. Stats you mentioned are also weird, people ussually use KDA, you used average damage dealt, neither i think are that important(could suggest a problem if you manage to deal the most and still can't win). > > main point of the stats i mentioned was the fact that you don't play as much as you claim, especially last season. damage to champions is an important stat lol, it shows who did the most damage to the enemy champion. My KDA is an average of 5/6/18 in 4 games, so explain how 18 assists as a support is bad?
Cypherous (EUW)
: None of that explains why you have to play sion instead of a proper support using proper support items :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T17:01:15.492+0000) > > None of that explains why you have to play sion instead of a proper support using proper support items :P Why should i follow the normal support items when the build i go with always gets me and my adc fed? that's my job
iSneez (EUNE)
: so people that are silver, gold and above are just millions of lucky players that did not got your bad luck to have girls and feeders in their team right ? :d
> [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-05T05:49:28.990+0000) > > so people that are silver, gold and above are just millions of lucky players that did not got your bad luck to have girls and feeders in their team right ? :d not all of them, but most
Sefi (EUNE)
: Lost interest after first sentence.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-05T06:26:09.272+0000) > > Lost interest after first sentence. Why do you comment then
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > I'm in ELO hell. No matter how hard i try, I can never climb because I get a bad team after every win, so my record would be: You're not trying that hard. In season 6 you played about 60-70 games with Sion and a bunch of few games with other champions, which is a decent amount for a onetrick and what seems to have helped you land in silver, but then season 7 where you played only 40-50 games with Sion and few games with other champions, which is less and got you only bronze. But you sure do try hard to justify why it's evryone else faults except your own: from pointless stats to consipiracy theories. also you should give up on these kinds of ideas: > . I know i'm capable of platinum to diamond level, if you were then you would be there.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rm5X3eGc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-05T05:28:12.608+0000) > > You're not trying that hard. In season 6 you played about 60-70 games with Sion and a bunch of few games with other champions, which is a decent amount for a onetrick and what seems to have helped you land in silver, but then season 7 where you played only 40-50 games with Sion and few games with other champions, which is less and got you only bronze. > > But you sure do try hard to justify why it's evryone else faults except your own: from pointless stats to consipiracy theories. > > also you should give up on these kinds of ideas: > > if you were then you would be there. The stats may be right but it kind of relies on time i have to play. You try to make a point by putting in stats and then say stats are invalid, you contradicted yourself.
Show more

Djvenom173

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion