DELDE115 (EUW)
: >Janna, Sona, Soraka, Morgana, Nami, Karma, Blitzcrank, **Braum**, Taric, Leona, Thamkench, Alistar, ~~Brand~~, Thresh, Zilean, ~~Velkoz~~, Bard, Nautius, and Lulu, ~~Veigar~~ are all viable..... So i count ~~19~~ I counted 16, on what planet do you live? one cc =/= support champion. One thing is being viable, another thing is a champion DESIGNED to be a support. You forgot Braum btw.
I live in the world where Brand is 1 of the more viable supports because of how aggresive he can play and the insane amount of gold you get from frostqueen, also zoning is a thing you know? And then we stil have Rylais. Also Veigar is hidden OP actually, and I personally don't like Velkoz cause I think he's just a weaker Brand but he seems to work in the right hands. Also who cares how a champion is DESIGNED, I care about RESULT. You're right about Braum..... so we have 20.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: we need like 15 new supports to be completely honest with you. Cause there is like 45 toplaners, 45 midlaners, 15 junglers, 15 adc and 10 supports.
Janna Sona Soraka Morgana Nami Karma Blitzcrank Taric Leona Thamkench Alistar Brand Thresh Zilean Velkoz Bard Nautius Lulu Veigar are all viable..... So i count 19
BuskBenny (EUW)
: Rerolls doesnt return after someone leaves. [ARAM]
Same, however when I left lobby and reamde I got my rolls back.... Potatocode rito pls......
mhkiler (EUNE)
: what is your opinion about aggressive player (in game style i mean)
As a jungler I say: I love you...on the enemy team that is. Like mentioned before play according to the situation, or start to main Tryndamere
Lerpkat (EUNE)
: Ye, ur right, maybe i should do better, but i dont want play vs him never, its simply annoying playing vs him, i need to do my best, dodging, play def, freeze lane, and i cant do nothing if the enemy player is good at him, or just play def and wait u,til happening something with TF, roams, rotates etc. but the point is, i dont want get destructructed by LB in every matchup, this is simple. Merry Christmas.
Pick Galio (or any other midlaner), build a hexdrinker if AD or abysall when AP, profit...... Also LB has some big spikes but her scaling is actually horrible...just do not die on level 3 and 6 (just back when low, doest matter if you lose 10 farm, alternative is 10 farm and your life...), stack pots, and laugh as Le Blanc becomes utterly useless if she doesn't get kills early......
wigleht (EUW)
: No it really doesn't. Don't get OP's hopes up. its supposed to be 50/50, but the actual amount of balanced enjoyable games is close to like 10% for me. So you either hope for the 10% or that your opposing laner doesn't stomp you bc of their experience. Chances are the lvl 30 Tahm was a premade with some other low lvl in that game. I'm certain this matchmaking is responsible for most of the trolling/afking/feeding in this game.
ehm no, people playing inconsistently is......
Eveninn (EUW)
: By Definition, an Alpha is not someone who'd really support one else, is he?
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Seriously do you like the game in this broken state?
> [{quoted}](name=GripaAviara,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uNwzEyE3,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-22T00:20:59.251+0000) > > Full tank irelia with trinity doing 3k damage in 3 seconds? > Support veigar with just 1 item nuking a tank, while having one of the best cc in the game? > Vaine dealing 2x more damage than any adc while having huge mobility, invis and cc? > Nasus steroid pushing ? > Lux and Annie insane burst damage, calculated it deals a lot more damage than syndra with full combo, while they nerf syndra btw > > If so, what can I say, no wonder the state of the new age gaming fades Trinity is stronk, try armor for once (no-one is forcing you to build glasscannon, srsly, no-one) Support veigar being 20-0 might, but most supports who are 20-0 ususally can actually....... Vayne just aint true, she's actually number 13 in average-damage dealt to champs (Kogmaw is number 1) Nasus: sure, If you let him stack freely, also, ever seen a Tristana or Ziggs ? Syndra has a lot of utility with denying buffs and a kinda fast long range stun and a slow. Annie has short range and predictable flashes, Lux has a very dodgable q Sounds to be you just need to improve your counterplay knowledge. Also not even 1 of the mentioned champs are in the top 19 of highest winrates xD (Annie is at place 20) so I guess they do have counters...
Batskuif (EUW)
: When is Rito going to fix the INSANE imbalance in games?
Rito kinda gave up on balancing under level 30 game since smurfs make it kinda impossible, it gets kinda better at level 30, I kinda love the word kinda.
: Jungle problems
Punctuation, start using it. Also as soon you get cinderhulk you can farm your way back if you somehow managed to get behind (focus on Golems...)
Kirlin (EUW)
: As I said, there are no shortcuts worthusing, you get what you deserve, sorry. Offenders tend to be offenders everywhere (as psychologists say, not me).
: I fear one day I will get ban, because I use skype/browser while league, because it is basicaly 3rd party program.
> [{quoted}](name=Deepthroatus,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=i4193yL8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-12-20T12:20:21.844+0000) > > I fear one day I will get ban, because I use skype/browser while league, because it is basicaly 3rd party program. that won't happen...ever....
Adama (EUW)
: nay mate I have had S+ in one game with 10 deaths. But I did by faaar the most damage and had 32 kills. and 400 farm at like 39 minutes.
With Janna? respect man
Eveninn (EUW)
: Don't die. I think all of my S+ on Janna were 0 deaths while having 1-2 kills and 20+ assissts. And then just Play normally. Iirc mastery ranks take al sort of stats we don't even know into account. Attack turrets, make sure you participate in most kills, heal lots, be a windy woman in look awesome, etc etc. When just playing regulary you should stumble across different S ranks sooner or later. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jPa73wXr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-20T10:27:11.467+0000) > > Don't die. > I think all of my S+ on Janna were 0 deaths while having 1-2 kills and 20+ assissts. > > And then just Play normally. > Iirc mastery ranks take al sort of stats we don't even know into account. Attack turrets, make sure you participate in most kills, heal lots, be a windy woman in look awesome, etc etc. > > When just playing regulary you should stumble across different S ranks sooner or later. ^^ this guy gets it
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Last game I had S+ on Thresh with 7/6/32 score. Wards placed - 30. Wards destroyed - 4. Only 2 control wards (but I always put them in places where they last a long time). 67% kill participation (my team had 58 kills total). I think they key is to ward the shit out of strategic spots, mostly enemy jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jPa73wXr,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2016-12-20T13:05:37.728+0000) > > Last game I had S+ on Thresh with 7/6/32 score. Wards placed - 30. Wards destroyed - 4. Only 2 control wards (but I always put them in places where they last a long time). 67% kill participation (my team had 58 kills total). > I think they key is to ward the shit out of strategic spots, mostly enemy jungle. no, the key to S rank is simply not dying all over the place.
: in higher elos , there are not much kills , so its harder to get assists
> [{quoted}](name=In Love Eros,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jPa73wXr,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-12-20T11:20:35.242+0000) > > in higher elos , there are not much kills , so its harder to get assists Janna is like easiet KDA champ in the whole league, since shielding a damage dealing ally gives you assist and you never have to die like ever if you play smart.
: if there's one rager, i mute him. If there are 2-3 ragers, i mute them. If there are 4 ragers(and feeding tards), i go AFK unless i am playing a champion I main.
not wurf a perma bann imho
Tiichu (EUW)
: Some tips for lower elos trying to climb higher!
you forgot the most important thing to know for every player; DO NOT chase a singed! (I actually had a high plat game were people chased singed over destroying enemy open nexus, I died right there, this is a ghost typing)
: Okay thx ^^ ill keep that in mind next time but like i said i dont jungle like ever ^^
Skarner with red is actually 1 of the best gankers at level 3 and 4, since you can proc a stun AND a slow AND speed yourself up. I actually dont even need to ult for a gank most of the time after 6 and just use it for teamfights.....
: if i were you, i would just go afk. Laners are sometimes very retarded, and if all 3 are tards there is the magical "Leave game" button. Too bad it punishes you with 20 mins...
and a perma bann..... ragequit is never the answer and i you only play to win you're playing the wrong game. Also you might not be able to win a game anymore, but ALL games can be thrown away, remember that (personal record so far is 26 k gold at 40 min behind..stil win).....
arialo2002 (EUNE)
: Apparently, there's people who don't only blame junglers for not ganking. I've got blamed for loosing the game and reported even tho I ganked at least twice every lane, because "I stole all kills" (I did take most of kills, but still, those kills were made by me, and good laners should be able to take advantage of that one assist, or even one death of the enemy laner)
Happens a lot, to bad reminding them they were DEAD didn't seem to be a reason for me to take kills, so I went back to farming duty and muted em all and won the game with 2 baron steals. Would not have mind to lose that game though xD
Ozuraak (EUW)
: Rule 1. You are not responsible for lanes. Thats the laners job. Rule 2. Mute Player who flame, do not argue with them. Rule 3. Never gank a loosing lane :D Rule 4. If an enemy laner complains about babysitting, gank this lane 2 or 3 times in a row. Profit !
Rule number 3 exeption: you expect a tower dive and are close anyway
Needler4 (EUNE)
: You should definitely gank a 0/2 Gangplank against an Illaoi, I don't know how you got to this elo if you don't know that.
yeah, 4-0 Illaoi finishes game way faster then 2-0, up to the next it is!
Aladyyn (EUNE)
: So if it's so obvious this lane is going to get ganked, why are you not counterganking?
Cause he was giving his botlane a double kill, got first turret gold and a dragon and chipt half of mid turret down. Still better ragequit as toplaner though <3
: God daaamn, this is with all roles. If everyone just concentrated on their own purpose in the game, 50% of ppl would be in challenger. One of the biggest reasons the 90% of players are bronze/silver/gold. Very typical ^^ I'd recommend don't put so much emphasis on some bs like this^^ focus on the game = freelo ;) get distracted like this = loss
Happens to all roles but mostly with junglers.
SkaiBlade (EUW)
: While I like the statement > A 0-10 tank synergies way less than a 0-0-15 poker I want to add something to > winrates don't lie Win rates are a complicated bit of statistics that is easy to misinterpret. People tend to forget that the win rate is only made by people who play the champion, and that certain circumstances (for example a nerf or a change in the kit) often also changes that factor quite considerably. If you change a champion X by narrowing a skillshot's hitbox but therefore buffing its effect, some people might find their precision is too low to continue to play that champion and switch to Y, whilst others who formerly played Z a lot might consider trying X now that the effect is stronger. So after all, a change of X affects the player pool of X, Y and Z and thereby their win rates. And since Y and Z can be any champions, every change to X potentially influences every champion's win rates. If a champion is very difficult, it attracts highly skilled players who might be able to utilize it, whereas very simple champions are open to anyone, although still the highly skilled players do a lot better. Long story short: Don't forget to filter the win rate by the division.
Gone are the days were evelynn had 80% winrate in Brons. And indeed it aint that simple and personally I always look at plat or higher divisions, but it's near impossible for a champ with a decent popularity to have a high winrate and still not be strong, but i get your point.
Degmond (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DragonDisciple,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RA6LjvvL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-12-05T14:56:17.469+0000) > > Heca player: Just DO NOT WALK SOLO AROUND THE MAP, heca is like rengo, he jump on you form nowhere and wrecks face, if you cannot face him 1vs1 stay near your team and focus fire/cc. Then in worst case you both die. > Also when divedL wait with q till heca is under turret, Also dont instantly proc your E, the slow is actually better then the damage vs heca. He is not an assassin, or at least shouldn't be but Riot. So when he dodges your CC with his ult you do what exactly?
> [{quoted}](name=Degmond,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RA6LjvvL,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-12-05T17:34:38.009+0000) > > He is not an assassin, or at least shouldn&#x27;t be but Riot. > So when he dodges your CC with his ult you do what exactly? Pray to your support he still has his.....
: Don't lie me mister in my face I play since beta test and play ranked games mostly I understand this match making system much better then any else human on this planet.
well turns out you don't.....
Zaklo (EUW)
: but it's quite rare no ?
I'm afraid not :/ Most often adc to support xD (I'm jungle btw, second in line, cause when in doubt always blame jungle :p )
Zaklo (EUW)
: you have to get gud and get out from elo hell :v for exemple in gold it's rare if i don't say there is no one say report (summoner) even in ranked when someon feed they just don't give a shiit about him and only care about their own buisness
> [{quoted}](name=SniPeR ElèGénT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AzFVQ80K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-05T13:23:44.875+0000) > > you have to get gud and get out from elo hell :v > for exemple in gold it&#x27;s rare if i don&#x27;t say there is no one say report (summoner) even in ranked when someon feed > they just don&#x27;t give a shiit about him and only care about their own buisness srry to break your bubble but even in Diamond this happens quit often.....
l MrD l (EUW)
: Countering hec in this patch?
Heca player: Just DO NOT WALK SOLO AROUND THE MAP, heca is like rengo, he jump on you form nowhere and wrecks face, if you cannot face him 1vs1 stay near your team and focus fire/cc. Then in worst case you both die. Also when divedL wait with q till heca is under turret, Also dont instantly proc your E, the slow is actually better then the damage vs heca.
Tiichu (EUW)
: You know what is worse than people telling you what to play? They pick a champion for you (because they are first pick) WITHOUT EVEN ASKING. IN RANKED. Because 'I pick an OP support for you and I wont need to worry about getting counter picked'. And in game, you are FORCED to play that champion, unless you dodge. And if you are unlucky, and doesn't play the champion well. They will FLAME you for playing poorly. Because 'It is your fault that you didn't learn to play xxx you noob!' That my friend... happens every now and then, luckily...not all that often. ^^
I would say: Ow how sweet, you go support, thanks bro. (If they didn't ask which champ I want that is)
Tiichu (EUW)
: Lying about getting flamed...
Rito checks logs, nothing to worry about, also when I see this happen I usually give honor to the guy being falsely accused, it's the least you can do right? ^^ (And I also report all enemies asking me to report a teammate for 'losing them the game', so I report quit often, so my reports probably mean nothing, but it's about sending a message :-) )
: When "teammates" ban your champion
If enemy has firstpick it makes quit some sence to bann champs you dont want to play against If not then I wouldn't bann a champ for the guy, but people have the right to bann whoever they want. So just learn more then 1 champ, that way you don't get mad at your teammates for your own problem...... Also Gankplank is barely ever banned xD
BloODOmeN2 (EUNE)
: do you like dodges of 30 min? cuz this is happening every day now...
What do you propose then? I'm happy they at least try something.
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: Do you like Autofill?
Do you like que times of 20 min?
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: I don't think that's the case. Also it's extremely easy to prove -go clear a camp on their "route", the bot will still go there, stand still (because there's nothing to attack), spam skills at empty space for 30 seconds (nope, didn't measure the time, but you get the idea ;) ) and then move on. Even when the camp isn't cleared by someone else, they still stand longer then it takes to kill a monster "just to be sure" they killed it. There's no a slightest doubt about them being bots when you actually focus on them.
No not for us, but for Rito to find/prove it all I mean, since they dont have the time to watch all replays......
Proppa (EUW)
: First off, ADC's require good synergy as they are the only "duo" lane. If you have an ADC who really need's a tank to engage with it's much harder if you have a squishy support. Like if the enemy team has a blitz/thresh with an ADC like Draven where, if you get hooked you're dead. If my support is squishy, whoever get's pulled is likely dead. If I had a braum or leona, who can soak up the pull allowing me to focus on their ADC can often change the tide of the fight. Sona is ok for the early laning phase, helping with sustain but doesn't really offer that much later on in the game, she isn't an "engage" champion, so if your entire team is squishy, you often find that no one wants to engage or knows how to engage which often results in your team gettting aced. As for tanky supports, {{champion:201}} all the way, his utility is second to none, whilst Leona is solid, her cooldown's can be her downfall. Atleast with Braum's passive your always able to be a serious threat, 4 stacks of Braum's passive and that could be that. Along with the Shield to block incoming projectiles.....
Although I agree with what you're trying to say here, I disagree with Sona offering little after laning, since her power spike lays in the mid/lategame when she can swing the game with amazing (flash) ults to engage or disengage, as you can see in the graph at champion.gg Sona/Support (the longer the game goes the higher the winrate). Also dont underestimate the amount of damage Sona can soak up with her shields and heal.
: Why do people tell me what support to play?
> [{quoted}](name=NoSunToday,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9EEZ8NbJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-04T19:12:46.444+0000) > > Hey there. > > On Friday I finally started to play my placements (I&amp;#039;ve only been here for roughly two months) and so far I lost 3 and win 2. I am fine with those results. I still have a lot to learn and I really like when ppl tell me how to perform better, but I think for a beginner I am doing allright. I do not care about where I land after my placements. But what I do care about is what champions I play. > I main Sona. I enjoy playing her and I finally got the grip on her. I can play Janna and Morgana as well. But I have no experience with Leona or Alistair or other tanky supports. Everytime I pick Sona, mainly my adc wants me to play a tank. One time I even was told we lost the game because of me picking Sona BEFORE the game even started (we won, but whatever...). Why are people doing that? If I am at my best with Sona, why do they want to compell me into playing another support? Why do they expect me to fail them before the game has started? > Is there any reason I really should learn to play those tanky supports at my state? I will take a look into them, but right now I am glad I can play 2-3 different supports at all - until I am good at playing them - before I extend my champion pool. > > All the best, > NoSunToday Well hello there ^^^, You are asking quit a lot in 1 post, but i'll try to asnwer most of them: "Why are people doing that?" -> LoL is quit a complex game where some champions have much higher synergy then others, and because most people play teamfight comps but everybody wants to be the damage dealer most teams lack a beefy frontline. "If I am at my best with Sona, why do they want to compell me into playing another support?" -> Because people tend to forget that the quesiton should be "hey, do you play Champs X/Y/Z, cause I think it synergies well with our teamcomp", and that "no" is also an answer. Also below diamond ELO teamcomps are overated, if you play your champs well you can win with basicly anything. Why do they expect me to fail them before the game has started?-> Because they overvalue their knowledge of the game (this champ synergies wel with that champ) and forget that a 0-10 tank synergies way less then a 0-0-15 poker. Is there any reason I really should learn to play those tanky supports at my state?-> It never hurts to have as much counter picks as possible, but for now I would suggest to learn at least 1 healing, 1 poking and 1 tanky support, just to be as flexible as you can. If you play Janna/Sona/Morgana I would suggest dropping either morg or Sona since they fill near the same spot (mostly hard CC and some form of protection) and add 1 tank to your line up (Leona is pretty easy to learn). Hope this helps ^^ PS People overhyping the tank supports here, the highest winrate supports are: Janna, Blitzcrank, Brand, Soraka, Sona, Nami and Zyra, and winrates dont lie :-)
: I was perma banned coz I was sup yi my whole team flamed me since champion selection at the end of the game I was to rage and tell them all what I think. And nobody care that my mid and top were afk. Nobody care I won my lane with adk lux. Nobody care that yi is valid sup.
You don't get perma banned because of 1 game, and rarely ever because of the champs you pick, so you probably 'argued' to much with those people...
: Here is two types of teams: RITO said this team must win that must lose. And if u carry team that must lose or if u lose with team that must win you are enemy of RITO system and be sure you will have around 50% free loses games. Else 49% competitive games(you will win only if carry in solo).
Ehm, no, not really, however, if you get matched against people with (on average) higher MMR and you manage to win you get more LP, same thing when you lose against people with lower MMR, you lose more.
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: Riot not banning bots in coop vs ai games?
I noticed same thing, not sure why Rito makes no official announcement about this, probabaly hard to do/prove
: Match making is busted man...
Try 3vs5 for once, or 4vs5 in promo's to diamond :p Nothing Rito can do about that, shit happens, just remember you cannot win every game, even challenger players will lose some games in bronze, there is only so much you can do...
xThowx (EUNE)
: Seriously Hahahaha xD Just wow
I know that feeling bro (Diamond promo's...last game....yeah...). It's really annoying and I agree they should fix it, but I guess it's hard to figure out when the system broke and when a player quit (and we don't want to go to 40 min que's cause people keep dodging games also...) BUT it's no reason to call out on Riot like that, I mean when you spend enough time in this game to get to plat 1 they probabaly did something right didn't they? so pls edit your post a bit......
: How the hell do you get an S on nunu jungle
The systems stops working the moment Nunu wins a game cause something obviously went wrong that game
SUURDRAGON (EUNE)
: Kha'Zix nerf
And Akali and LeBlanc and Talon and Zed and Rengar please!....ehm no Rule #1 of playing against assasins: DON'T GO SOLO AS ADC, keep your support with you, they keep the bugs stunned long enough ^^ (if no support is to be found: stay near turrets with a lot of wards around them)
: Rengar Opinion
there are certain websites were you see 'most frequent' runes/masteries/items vs 'highest winrate' runes/masteries/items. Now we all now that cause =/ result, but it does say something and you see huge number difference on Rengar, so most poeple probably play him wrong :p So better abuse him while you can ^^
: > [{quoted}](name=Alp961,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Wwbl8qO4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-10T11:36:29.946+0000) > > 2. You&#x27;re not being respected > 3. Your team is playing bad and they don&#x27;t deserve to win the game > 4. Your friends invite you to go hang out > 5. Your siblings tell you to do something. > > > 1.No > 2.No > 3.No > 4.No > 5.No > > When you should go afk? **_Never_** i dont know, maybe family emergencies. if you are needed on the scene i guess.
That should not be a regular thing though......
Drakun LCS (EUNE)
: Times when you SHOULD go AFK
you are trolling right? Cause if you honestly think those are valid reasons LoL just aint the game for you....(try to read the summoners code one day....) Number 3 mostly, who the hell do you think you are to decide who deserves to win? The team that wins deserves it, easy as that, and if you think your team does not deserve it you don't deserve to play this game. Also if people misbehave just use the report system, don't start judging yourself cause you're just making a fool out of yourself and probably will see yourself banned.
raps1355 (EUW)
: Almost won a 3v5 but then i didnt
Remembers me of the 4vs5 (1 dc from start) I lost as 18-1 morg mid at min 20 with mid inhib down. We are bad and we should feel bad.
Show more

DragonDisciple

Level 106 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion