Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DragonFire208,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ouo4WbQh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-04T20:22:35.556+0000) > > Il miss the game aswel but they do unfair *** to me. > Its like my money and time got burned to **** Well, if you got banned for hacking/cheating, that's probably what actually happened. There are a lot of ways that could happen: you, yourself, used a scripting tool; you gave your account to someone else, whom used said tool; you paid for a elo boost service, whom usually use scripting to do the job faster; someone got hold of your account details. I'm not saying you did any of that, but those are the common causes. Spending money in the game doesn't give you any special privilege. Next time you should be more careful about your account. You can try to appeal for a ban-lift, through [Riot's Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=38164), but those usually don't happen.
Im not saying that i have extra privilages But... Its like they steal money from me. And time like i sayd. And i think my account got hacked in a form. Idk hope they can Ip trace my account. So they know it wasnt me who hacked. Ive a desktop aswel cant move it.
Febos (EUW)
: I'm sorry. Have a good one. We'll miss you. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Il miss the game aswel but they do unfair *** to me. Its like my money and time got burned to ****
Rioter Comments
: New Rune Purchases
Just buy runes make's every game easyer to win. Beginfights u can trade better.
ProfZTech (EUW)
: Help with Gangplank's ultimate?
Place ur ult where they cant escape it so ur like behind him running to him on lane. U ult before him and he cant escape so he has to fight or has to run into the ult. If u can win an topfiht if u ult just ult. Don't coun't on other players to make a fight. They cant blame u when u didnt ult in a fight. (Just a fact)
: Ranked, mmr
Hello, Your mmr is below the everage of that league. So u wil lose more then the other players in ur league. And wil win less then the other players in ur league. Im in gold now i win 25lp and lose 15lp Cause of my mmr. Just keep getting a good kda. Keep winning. It wil make it a lot easyer to climb if u just keep winning.
EmmyDrake (EUNE)
: How to deal with certain problems in League such as toxic players.
Mute button when u do TAB or an easy way ./mute all (Mute all players in the game)
RPG3000 (EUNE)
: help me
Morgana is the best u can pick 1 skillshot Q then ur W under the target and u have done a nice job. Morgana is realy strong. And not that hard for a beginner. And that champ has alot of cc spells. (Stuns)
: Janna is a good and relatively simple support to pickup and learn. Of course you can get better with her and do some awesome stuff but her skill floor is quite high and that will allow you to focus on different aspects of the game while playing her not just playing your champ correctly so if you're looking to improve all round then pick her. P.S. Don't end up being one of those Janna's who stands behind their ADC spamming shield thinking that's enough. Auto attack harass, walk up to get better tornados and time your shield in fights so the person with it can make the most use of the AD they are getting.
U know janna is a hard champ for a beginner Janna is more a reingage champ not that smart to buy her when ur a beginner.
Doomley (EUW)
: http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2765726357/27314581?tab=overview I'm the veigar. Does it look like they are too good? no. They are stupid af. And no, smurfing is allowed unless you are not trying to climb with your smurf account.
U know ur winratio is 50% and u lost 4 games in a row with a socr eof 2/7 I hope u dont mind it if i say ur a lier. U played 600 games in ranked and that veigar game was just a lucky one. The enemy keep playing in a losing streak. Ur to cocky for what ur realy are. Hope u have a nice day for a lier. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Doomley (EUW)
: If you saw my profile, you would realize this is a smurf account (look games played both normal and ranked and matchistory of when games have been played. One recently to not decay and one a month ago. wouldn't play that little on main or other accounts.). And im playing on another smurf. I stop when i hit plat because the elo is cancer. I don't need to think i'm good because i know i'm good and i can tell if someone else is good. EVERYONE has something to improve tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PGc6PvEB,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-07-16T21:04:19.653+0000) > > nah the ACTUAL plat players are not bad at the game anymore. The ones that dont actually belong there are bad (unless they belong to plat+ kek) U say they are good. And u dont like that eelo cause there to good Lol And isnt smurfing a ban worth???
: I Luv Assassins | Montage | CommonRandomness
What an hard champ are you playing xD
DrCrane74 (EUW)
: It is insane how much confidence players have in this extremely questionable vague approximation of an ELO system called MMR that is totally horrible combined with a league system that is nothing but laughable, particularly in B5. I started in March with LoL. I like the game and I played a bit. When I was 30 I played normals to get the basics then joined ranked games. I lost ALL 10 placement matches and got put in B4 (!). Then I got down to B5. Now it is an up and down every other day basically. There are days I get an S with my main WW every second game, but sometimes still lose, because - a player feels the team would be better off without a supp but a second jungler, - a player bans my picked champ in champ selection and flames me, - a player "checks" op.gg stats and a flaming war breaks lose, - a player goes afk, - a player does not communicate one single word or ping, - a player NEVER helps, - a player signals to help, but does not. It is insane in the B4/B5 games. Then something magical happens. Once I reach B4 I get 12 or 13 points per win and get deducted 20 LP for loss. Everyone feels this is right, as the system basically assumes I suck so hard, my MMR is too low for B4 and I need to get punished. The funny thing is if I play with friends all is fine even if some are Silver players. It would be the sane thing to do to just have a proper ELO and that is it. This artificial league feeling is a joke. One funny thing: A friend has two brothers who join our games. These brothers usually are ... well ... a work in progress. Most of the times these brothers have higher MMRs while have dramatically lower KDA and ranked win % (and yes, I know that those would need to be MMR-corrected). The MMR-system is a joke.
I get 23 points per game in gold 4. Cause i lost a lot in a row. Before i got 25 per game (before the losing streak) But stil i get 23 lp Check ur mmr on op.gg If its super low that explaints everything. Did u lose alot at B5??
: ***
If u flame someone that cant play better then he does he would feed more and more just stop with saying thinks like this.
: Totally not.
I dont see any sarcasm {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Doomley (EUW)
: nah the ACTUAL plat players are not bad at the game anymore. The ones that dont actually belong there are bad (unless they belong to plat+ kek)
Ur plat 5 with 0 lp Why do you say this?? Ur only thinking that ur good but u stopped playing ranked cause ur scared of demoting. sorry saw ur profile.
: That's why I'm in Bronze V.
Just become a solocarry player Master 1 champ. And carry the hole game on ur own. Use strong champs to win every fight. Alwayst learn from ur mistakes. Never flame. Dont make badcalls like baron when the enemys are all up and can steal. Hope i helped u xDD
Rioter Comments
: How do i play?
Try Intermidiated bots They arent bad for bots maybe u can try to win from them.
Ugbo (EUNE)
: May be, yes. Still, if the Riot is more concerned of penalties and bullying than game bugs then there is something wrong. They should first make sure the game was not quit due to a system error before they start accusing whomever. Cheers for reply.
xD{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
BlâckLotus (EUNE)
: SOLO RANKED PLAYERS
Ur totaly right if u ask me. If they talk i start the talk in the champ select/ingame +1 for u m8. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
0 i i u (EUW)
: I get flamed due to my rank
I heard afther 5 min in que that you get the players there are available closest to your mmr i dont know if im right But i guess u arent that bad at the game if u get plat players when ur silver. Maybe start ranking then u get players from ur rank. And im in siler 1 now i go to gold and i get plat players (Season 5) gold now in my team. And i get never flamed i dont know but in normals players are more aggresive to there allys. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Arcessam (EUW)
: Also you can't block a player after you report them, but you can block them first and then report them. # JustYearOldClientBugsThatRiotDoesn'tCareAbout
: How Riot can make support role FUN to play and make the players that main support be close to 20%
Support is my second main role to begin with. Maybe they can add more support champs to the game with a fungameplay I think that would help alot. I think supports need to get more credit for there work. They risk there life for the adc and the team to make the game easyer for them to end it and make it a VICTORY!!! I hope some adc players read it. Cause botlane is the most inpactive lane. 4 people are inpacted. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Draven Spinning Axe (Q)
I main Draven and he is super strong cause of his Q But i think ur right man Its a bit unfair but afther i thought of it it isnt that bad that they see the Q landing Cause u can juke And if ur rly good with draven u can control the Q A Tip : U can control it with ur mouse So if u learned that u can control it to the backline so the enemy cant hit u or they need to push And if they push then u can ask for ganks if u time it all right. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} Hope i helped u as a {{champion:119}} main
3mam4me (EUNE)
: Zac's jump
Ive seen another glitch with zac. If he charges E and he jumps sometime he wil be in the walking animation so he fly's with the animation of walking
Ugbo (EUNE)
: Penalty for bugged game?
I think Riot cant detect that. So i think ur league update didnt download well. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
karolmo (EUW)
: That's because you dodged a game (-3 LP) while having 0 LP.
Yep u dodged a game when u had 0 lp Afther u dodge a game u wil lose 3 lp so when u dodge an game when u have 0 lp it wil go to -3 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I think cause you would have a free leave
Rioter Comments
: Conjoined dances? Maybe if it was lore related, but would need a new button and lots of animations.
I know thats true, Maybe they can make the next 10 champs like combinated so they can dance with eachother Ur right {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Varjokani (EUNE)
: [Idea] in game obtainable items that change your look - dressing up your champions
I think the same man, that would be a new dimension of League.
Rioter Comments
: Boosted players and toxicity
'and players are becoming worse and climbing elo is so hard with those boosted trash people.' U say they are toxic? Cmon man ur the same as them.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Grammos (EUNE)
: I finally did it.
Rioter Comments

DragonFire208

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion