: [Latest] Fiora's W vs AA-based cc (and bonus rant about Fiora's bugs)
Eveninn (EUW)
: I just had a Darius constantly win 1v4s this morning. :o
If you snowball lane it doesn't matter, thats why this was addressed towards Darius OTPs who can feel every detail
: i am not a Darius player, but i play Garen who is kinda similar in his buildpath and playstyle. Also i hate seeing good questions left without any attention. As a Garen player, I have not noticed much change. However i am aware that Darius needs damage a bit more than Garen does, and it can be totally true, that combined with the direct nerfs, Darius now experiences some awkwardness hitting his midgame powerspkie.
The nerf to bounty hunter hasn't helped either, it's just made things feel awkward, I have over 500 games darius in the last 12 months but in the last month he has just felt "weird"
Rioter Comments
: You've got a decent kill participation, but your KDA is too low. Means you die too often. Maybe step back from some pointless teamfights and focus more on objectives. No need to follow _help_-pings when you're outnumbered.
Yeah as I said I took a 2 week break so my stats have taken a hit, I'm not as clean as I was but a lot of my deaths are me going in for barron steals. infernal steals etc etc I do normally try to control relevent objectives but when your bot is dead every 2 mins it's hard to take a drake cleanly
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Komodolai,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lVuMTJQX,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2017-02-23T00:17:05.074+0000) > > To be fair, a lot of his really bad kdas can be chalked down to that nautilus supp. His jungling kdas aren't outstanding, but on average they're pretty reasonable. I know he was playing support, but he's blaming his team for no reason. If his performance was outstanding, I could tolerate that. In this case, his performance is mediocre, so he has no place complaining about his team. He can complain all he wants in his head, but to make up lies for others to eat is just wrong.
I'd say that's a bit excessive, as I said I've just come back from a 2 week break and as you can see I was autofilled, I chose naut because we lacked tanks in all other roles I honestly scrutenise my own mistakes constantly, I even keep a notepad open where I write down all my mistakes but when you're on tilt and you're getting autofilled what do you expect? As you can see I actually won one of the support'ilus games but that doesn't save me from the next and the next. Also, I had a fizz adc one of those support games, what you want from me
: Yeah just checked out your match history. You seem to do pretty good with heca. I can't help but notice that almost all of your worst games are on nautilus, im assuming those games you were made to supp due to autofill? Either way, (just a suggestion here) you might wanna give {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:143}} a try? I find it a lot easier to support with those than {{champion:111}}
Thanks, I will switch it upto Sona as apparently she is stomping lower elo atm
: If you wanna carry you gotta roam :^)
I'm a hecarim/darius main, I spend my life roaming
Drako398 (EUW)
: Had a break after everygame and my KDA on most of them shows that I was not feeding, my high kills isnt me angrily running under tower for a greedy kill, it's me thinking logically and making the right move, I was calm until this last game where I had a sivir spam pinging me to gank first clear as hecarim when lee had taken my red, she then fed her lane (the enemy jhin ended lane with >10 kills) but she wasn't inting, she was bad, she didnt understand sivir, never saw her spell shield and I can still hear her pings in my bloody head. I might be tilted now but I was putting everything into winning the game the right way.
This was a sivir lulu lane vs a jhin nautilus, and I am a redbuff down on my clear, no cc at all.
Rismosch (EUW)
: You are tilted. I suggest you stop being tilted.
Had a break after everygame and my KDA on most of them shows that I was not feeding, my high kills isnt me angrily running under tower for a greedy kill, it's me thinking logically and making the right move, I was calm until this last game where I had a sivir spam pinging me to gank first clear as hecarim when lee had taken my red, she then fed her lane (the enemy jhin ended lane with >10 kills) but she wasn't inting, she was bad, she didnt understand sivir, never saw her spell shield and I can still hear her pings in my bloody head. I might be tilted now but I was putting everything into winning the game the right way.
Rioter Comments
Drunk Jhin (EUNE)
: Help required about hotkeys
There's no fix if you want to keep you attack move settings, in my opinion you'd be best just learning to orb walk by using normal attack move to get every cs and you'll find after about a week you can attack move and orb walk relatively naturally. If you want to go further with the rebind Idea I suggest these 2 options: -Rebind "A" for attack move to a different button on your gaming mouse/keyboard, on my MMOTE I have ctl, A, alt, shift and whatever button I currently use to target champ only, that way you maintain your M1. -Instead of clicking on the minimap to see your allies, use the F keys. Also, as a side note, use attack move, not attack move on click, traditional binds A and X respectively, this is because the range indicator shown when using normal attack move makes it superior to Attack move click.
Rioter Comments
Drako398 (EUW)
: New client is good but...(improvements)
{{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} RESERVED{{champion:122}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:122}}
Rioter Comments
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Also playing Jinx, Ashe and Caitlyn is very effective, as they can all be lane bullies (which ensures you get an early lead, as the enemies have no clue what to do against them on lane and they have horrible positioning). But all of them can also work as hypercarries, and can also push effectively.
I did used to play adc which lead me to learn how to attack move properly (now have it as a programmable button on my mouse), however a bad support is a common thing (atleast from my own personal experiences). I do like Jinx though and with runaans I can see how she could effectively carry a teamfight. Thank you for the info, I will probably take her up again after a few practice games to see how I feel about bot lane
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Of course your team is issue, they are bronze. If u wanna get out, u need to carry. And to do that , u gotta stop playing useless lane bullies. U need to play champs that can kill,peel, sustain,tank. Champs which dont excel in any particular role, but are still relevant in every. Try something like Trundle, Wukong, Pantheon, Amumu, Cho, Malphite, Rammus.
I see your point, my champs dont offer much in CC, to be honest, I picked these as mains because they let me go for a triple kill etc so we can push to end. I will look to play Wukong and Pantheon as the others sort of bore me a bit and I do want to keep the game fun :) Thank you for the advice :)
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I will remove his name, he confirmed that he is actually my friend and has now changed his password as he put his details into the site.
Drako398 (EUW)
: Just had my post deleted
And who keeps trolling all my posts with a vote down? Seriously is it bad to ask more experienced players for help?
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Here's the deal with key fragments: * After evry key drop it's drop chance for the next time decreases. * Key drop chance resets evry month since first key drop. * Premade groups have better chance to get keys. * Effectivly if you do things well enough you should get 2 full keys per month. * Hextech was introduced around the 20th day of the month in EUNE server, that's when EUNE players should've gotten theyr first key and that's when they should expect keys to start dropping again. As far as i remember EUW got it a bit later.
Why only 2 full keys per month? I am on the 4th key this month, 2/3 shards of it owned already.
: wish people would stop making these annoying threads they aren't gonna make something that's free be common...
It's not a complaint about how common they are, it's just in the past I recieved them much quicker, I was wondering if there had been a behind the scenes nerf to drop rates.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Update: tried AP Trist, pure frustration. Well, it wasn't that bad, but she has no persistent damage as regular mages have and not enough burst for assassin\. Add to that relatively weak early game that results in mediocre mid game, maybe in late game things would be different, but I lost before that
Maybe start with dorans blade, use guinsoo and nashors?
Rioter Comments
: Well, technically, you could rebind Alt to spacebar through e.g. AutoHotkey script, but Riot could pull their 3rd party software shenanigans. The other option is to rebind Alt and spacebar in Windows registry, but that could get annoying (you have to at least relog on Windows every time you change it).
Llama Drama, might just make my alt key wider and my space bar a little shorter
: I'm sad to inform you that neither of the two things you want to do is possible in LoL - Space can't be used as a modifier key and modifier keys can't be used as normal keys. How about using Alt instead of Space for quick-casting?
Well, that's dissapointing, thank you for the information, I just feel like alt is in a bit of a weird position, space+q/w/e/r hover feels really nice. I might just buy tiny weights so my little finger can work out a bit :) Thank you again
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings Drako398, The changes you make may not work because recently things got changed a bit, mainly that the stuff now gets stored serverside. You can still edit them but you need to follow the following process (step by step, and exactly as written there) to do it: - Login to the client (which syncs your settings with the server) - Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config - Delete the "PersistedSettings.json" file - Edit the "input.ini" file to your preference - Launch a custom game (do not log out before doing that!) - Exit the custom game - Exit the client Could you let me know if that worked for you? :)
I'm trying to get it so quick cast binds are [Space] + [Q/W/E/R] And so that evtCameraSnap=[Shift] The unedited config- [Quickbinds] evtNormalCastSpell3=[e] evtNormalCastSpell2=[w] evtCastAvatarSpell1=[d] evtCastAvatarSpell2=[f] evtNormalCastSpell1=[q] evtNormalCastSpell4=[r] evtCastSpell2=[w] evtCastSpell4=[r] evtCastSpell3=[e] evtCastSpell1=[q] evtSmartCastSpell1=0 evtSmartCastSpell2=0 evtSmartCastSpell3=0 evtSmartCastSpell4=0 [GameEvents] evtSmartCastWithIndicatorSpell1= evtSmartCastAvatarSpell1=[Shift][d] evtSmartCastAvatarSpell2=[Shift][f] evtSmartCastWithIndicatorSpell2= **evtSmartCastSpell1=[Shift][q] evtSmartCastSpell2=[Shift][w] evtSmartCastSpell3=[Shift][e] evtSmartCastSpell4=[Shift][r]** evtNormalCastAvatarSpell1= evtCastSpell2=[w] evtCastSpell4=[r] evtNormalCastSpell3= evtNormalCastSpell2= evtCastAvatarSpell1=[d] evtCastAvatarSpell2=[f] evtNormalCastSpell1= evtNormalCastSpell4= evtCastSpell3=[e] evtCastSpell1=[q] evtNormalCastAvatarSpell2= **evtCameraSnap=[Space]** evtOpenShop=[p] evtPlayerStopPosition=[s]
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings Drako398, The changes you make may not work because recently things got changed a bit, mainly that the stuff now gets stored serverside. You can still edit them but you need to follow the following process (step by step, and exactly as written there) to do it: - Login to the client (which syncs your settings with the server) - Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config - Delete the "PersistedSettings.json" file - Edit the "input.ini" file to your preference - Launch a custom game (do not log out before doing that!) - Exit the custom game - Exit the client Could you let me know if that worked for you? :)
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working, it's making all my abilities constantly quick cast Is it possible that [Space] cannot work in conjunction with another key?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [EUW] - Logging in/dropping games issues
20,000th in queue, 4 mins until it works...apparently
Drako398 (EUW)
: "Server Did Not Respond" EUW
A pop up on this page says "we are in the process of shutting down....and restarting all platform services" I assume that has something to do with it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Silisa (EUNE)
: You can just upgrade the yellow trinket, you know. Buying sightstone on a carry is wasteful.
Not when the only wards on the map are yours and I always switch to scrying orb on ADC at lvl 9
: Are you aware of what the "edit" button does along the bottom of one of your posts?
Honestly, I just came back from a night out I had to correct my spelling errors about 10 times per post (including this one), I am aware of edit but the effort is just too great EDIT: I also got excited
Tenra (EUW)
: Replace a word in any champion quote with 'anus'
{{champion:245}} Good a ~~time~~ **_ANUS _**as any to act reckless. Almost every {{champion:245}} quote works
Tenra (EUW)
{{champion:245}} Someone's ~~day~~ _**ANUS**_'s about to get wrecked.
Tenra (EUW)
{{champion:245}} It's not how much~~ time ~~ _**ANUS**_ you have, it's how you use it {{champion:245}} Ah... that fresh ~~start~~ _**ANUS**_ smell
Tenra (EUW)
{{champion:222}} "I've got a **_ANUS_**, and everyone's invited!"
: The most frustrating thing about playing AD after maining support
Honestly, I know it sucks in SoloQ, just don't expect wards to be anywhere unless you do it yourself, I have bought sightstones as mid and ADC just to make my own life easier, people dont understand the number one rule of LOL, WARDS WIN GAMES!
: New Rengar Skin!
But what if he Runs into Panda teemo, everyone knows a Kung Fu panda beats a Kung Fu tiger??
HdtvTh (EUNE)
: We need more brutalizer upgrade paths.
Have to agree, Yoms ghostblade is the only time I really use it and that's on one champion
: Anyone here think the youtuber "brofresco" is cringe?
Rioter Comments
Sffc (EUW)
: It's basicly a weaker Lich Bane on everything that isn't a Monster
Yeah but for jungling it's not likely you'll use lich unless it's a long game
Show more

Drako398

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion