: Co-Op vs. AI
I wish they'd improve the intermediate bots tbh; I remember the 2012 bots were strong, but the bots now are very weak (they don't use teleport or wards anymore) and also add the co-op vs ai bots like Jinx, Ahri, Katarina into custom games.
lXiIuLisa (EUW)
: he uses Q twice in different directions successively
Ah right ok, still I'd love for them to work on the AI again, plus some builds are incomplete; still wishing for custom games to have the bots from co-op vs ai to practice with and change their skins.
: I wish the co-op vs ai bots were in custom games tbh, plus some of them are bad, like Sion bot with 'q'.
Also alongside wish the bots like Pantheon bot to be in custom games from co-op vs ai, i'd also like to change their skins in custom games, much like how they do in vs ai.
lXiIuLisa (EUW)
: does he still cheat? :D
How does he cheat or cheated before? And I mean for fully channeling his slam ability, even when you escape it lol.
lXiIuLisa (EUW)
: stop making bots more and more boring
I wish the co-op vs ai bots were in custom games tbh, plus some of them are bad, like Sion bot with 'q'.
: bots dialogues
I've had this as well lol. Off-topic, but I'd love for the other bots to be in custom games (the ones retricted to only co-op vs ai).
opicka69 (EUNE)
: Bots from CO OP games to Custom games
Rioter Comments
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: You talking about custom item sets? Sadly, that featured is not yet implemented in the new client. Is promised to come back soon though.
Off-Topic: I hope they also add the option in custom games to spectate bots vs bots, without a need of another player.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: You talking about custom item sets? Sadly, that featured is not yet implemented in the new client. Is promised to come back soon though.
Oh ok, thank you for replying.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SirVere (EUW)
: Bots
Where was this mentioned?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Creepy Annies in Bot Games
I remember in 4.something patch, a Soraka player (bot) kept following me around.
Rioter Comments
IndigoFenix (EUNE)
: Guess someone's personality based on their mains!
How about me playing as {{champion:86}} ?
Puddytat (EUW)
: It used to be that both ways worked, but now the ranked games (and normal draft) no longer show up in the featured games, which I think is a result of the new champion select. I don't think it's intentional and I hope they fix it.
> [{quoted}](name=Puddytat,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=POg5EqHh,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-01T18:09:38.230+0000) > > It used to be that both ways worked, but now the ranked games (and normal draft) no longer show up in the featured games, which I think is a result of the new champion select. I don't think it's intentional and I hope they fix it. I agree!
Puddytat (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DreadedGhoul575,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=POg5EqHh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-25T08:22:52.071+0000) > > how do u do that? In the client, go to your profile (the button with the head next to the shop button). Now choose the second tab, "Leagues", and click the blue button at the bottom that says "View Challenger Tier". By default, it shows the top 5v5 teams, but there is a drop-down list where you can select "Top Ranked Players". Scroll down the list of players until you see one with an eye symbol inbetween their summoner name and their emblems. This eye only shows for players who are currently in a game. Right-click the eye and choose "spectate game". It is quite hidden, and it depends on one of those ~200 players being online, but this way you can spectate high level ranked games even when they aren't in the featured games, or when the featured games have to make way for promotional stuff around the holidays.
Puddytat (EUW)
: You can, however, still watch high level ranked games by going directly to the Challenger players list and spectating a game from there.
: I cant see bots being able to jungle theres way too many variables in that they'd be way too predictable and it would be a massive joke the bots are a joke now and they were before it doesnt take a whole lot of skill to fight 1 vs 5 against the bots i do it sometimes when im bored and dont really have time to play an auctual game of league just play till dinners done or something then quit and play real games after
I remember when I first started LoL on November 2013, and Intermediate bots used their spells; teleporting to their towers, plus were harder to kill.
: I don't like the fact that bots can still buy stealth wards and I can't. AND THEY NEVER USE THEM!
How come you can't? And yeah, they're really bugged compared to what the latest patch notes about them says V4.7 Bots use Flash offensively and defensively, use of wards... Nah!
: I think it would be better if they at least _tried_ to Jungle. I mean, I'm new to jungling and you can't practice in Co-Op vs AI effectively. That means to get any good I have to inflict a team in PVP normals with my inexperience. Spoiler Warning: They don't like it! I had a team member immediately start a surrender vote when I admitted to them I was still new.
Yeah. Not trying to start any game fights, but dota 2 bots can jungle, but I'm guessing LoL devs don't know how to code it.
Derifrest (EUNE)
: They wont be intermediate bots if they wont be able to do that stuff. HOWEVER Doom Bots Of Doom may replace those or be added again :D
I bet in the future, all of the gamemodes will be available permenantly like the (off-topic) >> left 4 dead 2 mutations << (off-topic)
: So, i'm back again with very good news! (well who cares) There's probably a bot update soon so i just wanted to let you know. I copy and pasted this from Surr@20. **_''Looks like Riot has added a few files relating to new bots - Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Anivia, Azir, Bard, Diana, Draven, Ekko, Elise, Evelynn, Fiora, Fizz, Gangplank, Gnar, Gragas, Hecarim, Heimerdinger, Illaoi, Janna, Jayce, Jinx, Kalista, Karma, Kassadin, Katarina, Kennen, Kha'Zix, Kindred, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Lissandra, Lulu, Mordekaiser, Nami, Nautilus, Nocturne, Olaf, Orianna, Poppy, Rek'Sai, Rengar, Riven, Rumble, Sejuani, Shaco, Singed, Skarner, Syndra, Talon, Teemo, Thresh, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Urgot, Varus, Vayne, Vel'Koz, Vi, Viktor, Volibear, Yasuo, Zac, Zed.''_**
This looks interesting. Next, we need a way to spectate a bot only match :D
: Best post i've ever seen. Whay because i used to love bots until they started acting like brainless morons {{item:3070}}
Thanks mate, appreciate it :) and yes, some updates I think have broken majority of the bots, because they never use some of their spells anymore e.g. flash (even though on the wiki of bots, it says on v4.7, which was the last bot update, that they use flash offensively and defensively). Also, the tutorial is also broke in parts; the female announcer (I think it's an announcer) doesn't announce some of the jungles with the new names (wraiths to razorbacks, lizard elder to brambleback, ancient golem to blue sentinel).
: Battle Training HUD bug
Yeah, I think Riot need to concern tutorial, when they add new things such as new abilities for champions (bots mess up in tutorial), the HUD glitching things out and new jungle monsters not being said by the announcer.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Intermediate Bots...
@Variousnumber - Yeah, I read about that, but the bots on that update were able to use flash; not for jungle, but to flash to get a kill which was out of their reach (a.k.a the well known Annie: Flash, Stun-Tibbers) or to escape themselves. Yes, a the farming jungle late-game bot would be cool, especially dragon or Baron, like how doom bots did, however, they used their unofficial ability (Twisted Fate's Ult). @TeiX - I've heard that they cheat, but I haven't really noticed, plus they're easy to win against anyways and they don't always know where you are all the time anymore (I remember my first time on this game on November 2013, and the beginner bots knew where I was in the bush, when I went in there, but didn't attack me, they just followed my exact position, but the intermediate bots knew exactly where I was lol. @python 159 - I know the Riot staff, or even anyone would struggle to make a jungle bot. Without causing arguments, dota 2 AI is pretty impressive and close to humans I can think of (they still have exploits, and cheat, but do provide a challenge, especially when you are alone in one lane). These AI don't jungle until mid/late game and to be honest, the dota 2 jungle is way different to LoL jungle, and are more stronger, plus a few different roles, so don't get too confused hehe. :) It's good that the hardest difficulty (unfair on dota 2) knows how to teamwork, with the exception of your ally bots, because they mainly feed at times, unless you command them with pings (also different), so it's close enough to pvp and ranked and it makes you understand how frustrating it is to play with bad teammates. I do get frustrated at times with my teammates and they might with me, but I try to keep everything calm and help them.
Rioter Comments

DreadedGhoul575

Level 37 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion