Declined (EUNE)
: test test
Needs more upvotes
Eambo (EUW)
: [SPOILER] Community Boards Updates
The first thing I did was accidentally hover over the spoiler and reveal it, I goddamn spoiled myself. Please make it a clickable spoiler instead of hovering, would make more sense imo.
iSmite (EUNE)
: any OTP champion.. ( Udyr - Reksai - kayle - morde - shen - riven ) maybe unpopular opinion :D
Every champion has OTP's so with this logic you don't want to play with any champions? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
iRund (EUW)
: But its problem. If you do a mistake, they blame you and insult you because of you're from "iron, bronze" or whatever. also its mistake, if you say this is about mmr, why the system put me in to iron if i did well in my placements and also if i have high mmr? So system believes you're from silver 1 and gold 4 range but only allow you to star from iron.
You had no previous MMR since you took a one year break so you started in Iron 4. Your placements gave you +30lp each win probably which gave you something around Iron 3/2. Same for me, that account is my smurf which I never played ranked on before so I had no previous MMR and started in Iron 4 as well and got placed Iron 3 after placements. I'm sure this isn't intended and Riot will most likely balance this but it's pre season and they are still working out all the bugs with the new division system, so bare with them!
iRund (EUW)
: Match Making Issue
I have the same problem my man, it's because your mmr is quite a lot higher then the average mmr of your current league so they match you with higher mmr players. This means you'll gain more LP per win and lose waaay less per lose don't worry, they want you to climb. https://i.imgur.com/T8oSI5e.png
: > - Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation is named after TotalBiscuit who is a famous YouTuber and game commentator. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TotalBiscuit WAS
Rioter Comments
: > if there is a minion in between elise and the q'd target Why would there be a minion between the two, her Q dashes her directly next to the Q'd target so it makes getting a minion between the two rather difficult and a fringe case.
Her Q let's her dash to the target yes but there is enough space in between for a minion to be there. For example if you fight in a minion wave, there will always be a minion in between which will make it so elise starts attacking that minion instead of the Q'd target.
Rioter Comments
: Weird Problem
I am also having this issue right now. EDIT: when it randomly closes and I restart it after that it says "We have reverted league of legends to an older version" or some shit like that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MIXTERIAK (EUNE)
: how do you call Elise after dying at level one?
What is your problem with Elise? https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53988592.jpg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: yup it should appear somewhere in my opinion, it's really confusion since everyone change their nicks lately
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Very interesting, but I think some stuff is outdated, like the "Pirate"/"Pirate Hunter" buff and the Flippin Ninjas hp loss. Most of it is accurate though, good job! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I didn't test them all by myself. It could indeed be outdated. Thank you :)
: [Champion Concept] Daverin the General
A little to much leaps in my opinion. Also the 90% slow on the ult is way to much. Otherwise, great idea :)
: Might talk to someone to give that a try to see what happens.
Add me, i'll test it with you.
DabThe2Key (EUNE)
: But Elise is a give or take balanced champ and does not deal somewhat ''cancerous'' true damage on a low cooldown while dodging everything as soon as cd comes off (reduced by aa).. It's the Yi part that matters the most, the game number is somewhat there just to highlight it a bit more :D
> [{quoted}](name=Redguard1914,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rb11coia,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-05-01T19:42:23.454+0000) > > But Elise is a give or take balanced champ and does not deal somewhat ''cancerous'' true damage on a low cooldown while dodging everything as soon as cd comes off (reduced by aa).. It's the Yi part that matters the most, the game number is somewhat there just to highlight it a bit more :D It doesn't really matter which champion they pick or how many games they have played. If a players stomps an enemy team, there is a big chance he/she will be called a "try hard". This just because he/she can play the champion very well (or is placed against lower elo players). My point is, don't call the players who stomp you a "try hard". Yes those splitpushers might try hard but what are you trying to achieve by calling them try harders. Nothing. Those players will always be in the game and they might enjoy it. In fact, if you are honest with yourself, we all have played a splitpush champion in our days and enjoyed it.
DabThe2Key (EUNE)
: WILL PEOPLE EVER STOP TRYING SO GOD DAMN HARD TO WIN IN TEMPORARY GAME MODES???
> Yi mains with more than 200 games etc. Why can't people play what they really like? Is this really try harding? I am one of these people. I have 300k+ mastery points with Elise and play her in normals too just because I really enjoy playing her. Yes I can say I am good with her and I stomp most of the time but is this try harding? In my opinion it isn't. But I can see your point of it not being fun when people splitpush whole game long. I guess they enjoyed it, right?
: Clarity bug on Spells tab
Literally a game breaking bug! Awesome that you've discovered this tho :)
: That's a LONG thread, but nice work, it was interesting to read :)
> [{quoted}](name=Dainiuzhx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Gwf1nYU4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-01T17:31:27.974+0000) > > That's a LONG thread, but nice work, it was interesting to read :) I tried to put a little sarcasm in the title :) And it is nice to hear that you've enjoyed it! :)
Rito PI0x (EUW)
: Greetings. This post is absolutely amazing. I hope every appreciates the massive effort. And I also hope that any Rioter sticks this Thread. You sir are the ones that help the community <3
> [{quoted}](name=Tilted Toast,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Gwf1nYU4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-01T17:27:28.278+0000) > > Greetings. > > This post is absolutely amazing. I hope every appreciates the massive effort. And I also hope that any Rioter sticks this Thread. You sir are the ones that help the community &lt;3 Lovely to hear that you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed it to make it! :) Also, it would be awesome if a Riot employee recognised this thread but I don't think that will happen tho :)
: Only fact I never heard was the shaco clone/LB clone turning into a poro if the game ends. Does that apply in all modes or just in aram?
> [{quoted}](name=JayHog1992,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Gwf1nYU4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-01T18:35:04.061+0000) > > Only fact I never heard was the shaco clone/LB clone turning into a poro if the game ends. Does that apply in all modes or just in aram? Yes, this only applies to ARAM games :)
: "Small list" indeed.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Gwf1nYU4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-01T17:35:12.344+0000) > > &quot;Small list&quot; indeed. I tried to put some sarcasm in the title :)
: How long did it take you to make this thread?
Rioter Comments
: https://s32.postimg.org/72oclnbdh/casss.jpg Also here's a good site if you want to keep track of your own or other peoples mastery points / progression: https://championmasterylookup-derpthemeus.rhcloud.com/highscores
> [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NKh0BncY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-30T23:04:38.746+0000) > > https://s32.postimg.org/72oclnbdh/casss.jpg > > Also here&#x27;s a good site if you want to keep track of your own or other peoples mastery points / progression: > > https://championmasterylookup-derpthemeus.rhcloud.com/highscores Awesome man! Thanks for the link too!
: Mine is Teemo on around 70-80. Haven't paid attention, but pretty much farming points for hexakill.
> [{quoted}](name=JayHog1992,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NKh0BncY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-30T22:48:55.174+0000) > > Mine is Teemo on around 70-80. > > Haven&#x27;t paid attention, but pretty much farming points for hexakill. 70-80k I suppose? Quite awesome that you main Teemo tho! :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MicroBr3w (EUW)
: Hmm... There once was a board that was bored It desired a dose of discord The players responded The OP absconded Overwhelmed by the love out-poured
I don't get it. Explain yourself mister!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Noibla (EUW)
: League of Puns
I hate LoL puns. They make my pulse {{champion:13}} . Like seriously I can&#039;t watch a simple League video without seeing a {{champion:26}} of them (I {{champion:86}} -tee it.) Well unfortunately I don&#039;t have {{champion:1}} league puns, but I&#039;m glad you still {{champion:64}} to me (Yeah sorry, we didn&#039;t really {{champion:76}} sin pun here.) A lot of the puns I hear are very old. People need to think of {{champion:63}} new puns. Like some really {{champion:412}} puns. And not stale ones. Well I don&#039;t mean to {{champion:105}} the moment, but I&#039;m about to get another {{champion:112}} -y so yeah. This Viktory will be {{champion:81}} as it gets.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

EIise Main

Level 114 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion