ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: I want you to tell me why you think I'm wrong. Why you thin you are better than bronze or silver despite what I mentioned. Why my opinion doesnt matter specifically contradicts yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-09T19:38:58.457+0000) > > I want you to tell me why you think I'm wrong. Why you thin you are better than bronze or silver despite what I mentioned. Why my opinion doesnt matter specifically contradicts yours. I play better. Why are you so annoyed by this? I do play better, What is wrong with that. You know what, higher ranked people keep doing this to lower ranked. Always telling them get better. Bronze: I do play good and I mean how the game plays out is good not in my opinion, but I mean spectate a game and see. Yes, I feed sometimes, I do more than one wrong move, I win but with shitty KDA 9-9 is shit btw. , but I kill and do good enough. (AGAIN, I said GOOD ENOUGH) Plat1: Nope. get better. You realise there is more than one tier from bronze to Plat. Would you knock it off? You are contributing nothing here. This argument is silly. I need to improve alot, but for a bronze, I play alot better. not as good as you, but better than Bronze, ok fine, better than bronze 5. give me Bronze 4. I am stating that losses are always due to bad players with me. play 10 games, 7 due to trolls, 2 bad games (win or loss) and 1 win with a good game (rarely) It has nothing to do with what you are talking about, Here take my account and show me.
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: You have responded by basically saying " I make the conscious decision to ignore all the valid points you raise". Which is not a respectable response after you yourself started a discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-09T18:18:24.691+0000) > > You have responded by basically saying " I make the conscious decision to ignore all the valid points you raise". Which is not a respectable response after you yourself started a discussion. Excuse me sir, What is it that you want me to respond with? I know yo are higher in ranked, can you move laong, or re read my posts.
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: So, youre not going to answer ANY of the points i raised, but simply write "you dont know me"? Cmon dude. Just tell me why Im wrong because I'm higher in ranked. Please.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-02-09T14:27:58.046+0000) > > So, youre not going to answer ANY of the points i raised, but simply write "you dont know me"? > > Cmon dude. Just tell me why Im wrong because I'm higher in ranked. Please. I have responded. It is not just about how I play. but, I do consider these points as I play. I am doing good so far. hoping for Bronze 4.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > I win my lane, I help other lanes, I kill in a strategic way. I mean what else do I say? this says nothing and is not worth mentioning. Only watching your replay would say what you actually do. > Higher in ranked does not entitle you to say I play good. I am bronze 5, and I play good for a bronze 5. > I say again, I play good (not the best, not without mistakes, and not every game) for a bronze (5) tier. well that's why you're bronze 5. To be bronze 4 you need to be good for bronze 4. > but, do not tell me that when I improve I still get the same result. that's a weird frazing, what do you mean by that? i don't think i said that. > Please, do not reply again with that. You are kind of like those who play with me and say why no chase, he is low hp. come on now! Respect my response. I am trying to be fair, I did not say I must be in Platinum just because I win my lane and get quadra kills. can I get some decent replies without making it feel like those people in ranked who troll. It seems like you made this thread asking for advice on how to climb, but shoot down evryone who gives some suggestion. What evryone says is rude, buuuuut they're still right. Don't take it as offence. Or are you just here looking for someone to agree with you?
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-09T14:52:29.729+0000) > > this says nothing and is not worth mentioning. Only watching your replay would say what you actually do. > > well that's why you're bronze 5. To be bronze 4 you need to be good for bronze 4. > > that's a weird frazing, what do you mean by that? i don't think i said that. > > It seems like you made this thread asking for advice on how to climb, but shoot down evryone who gives some suggestion. What evryone says is rude, buuuuut they're still right. Don't take it as offence. > Or are you just here looking for someone to agree with you? Alright. you are right. I want an advice but at the same time I do not accept what they say. maybe I play like a bronze 5 after all. Thank you guys, I will try again then.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: that's just what you say you do in game doesnt really awnser my question. Let me rephrase it: Why do you think it's better to tell yourself you're good at the game instead of admiting that you're bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-09T14:12:42.490+0000) > > that's just what you say you do in game doesnt really awnser my question. > > Let me rephrase it: > Why do you think it's better to tell yourself you're good at the game instead of admiting that you're bad. I did not say or think it is better to say I am good. I am saying I am good in terms of gameplay. I win my lane, I help other lanes, I kill in a strategic way. I mean what else do I say? Higher in ranked does not entitle you to say I play good. I am bronze 5, and I play good for a bronze 5. I say again, I play good (not the best, not without mistakes, and not every game) for a bronze (5) tier. Before you say anything, you can replace "good" with "better". and also, if I will be critisized on saying not every game, as I said, let me lose with no one trolling and I do say I was bad and I need to improve. but, do not tell me that when I improve I still get the same result. You can tell when you actually improve. yes I admit, I die as equally because I get titled. my problem is tilt and the other, I only ask for no trolling. Please, do not reply again with that. You are kind of like those who play with me and say why no chase, he is low hp. come on now! Respect my response. I am trying to be fair, I did not say I must be in Platinum just because I win my lane and get quadra kills. can I get some decent replies without making it feel like those people in ranked who troll.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > No I am good, it is a mistake to think "no I am not that good and I need to improve" I am good to some extent. Why do you think this is a good thinking pattern? what did you gain from it?
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-02-09T13:26:11.238+0000) > > Why do you think this is a good thinking pattern? what did you gain from it? win my lane, win bot's lane, keep river lit with bright lights and keep my lane and other lanes pushed. still someone has to dive, chase, or just simply hide in jungle.
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: > hate this game os much that I wish I never had to play it. Why do you continue playing, then? >I mean, how can I leave bronze. Easy 2 step progress: 1) be good enough, 2) profit. > I can not be in groups with people or join games or be in a team to compete and maybe do national competitions because of my B5 status Uh, I'm not sure what you mean here. Ofc you can be in groups or join games as a bronze player?! And ofc you cant play competetively. But even national tournaments are pretty much ONLY played by master and challenger players. So it doesnt matter if youre bronze or plat, youll not play competetive nationally. >I swear I play better enough to leave bronze or silver. I doubt it, else you'd not be bronze for 3 seasons in a row with hundreds of games. If I look at your profile, I see the typical low elo stuff thats just plain bad: low cs, 8 avg. deaths, wrong keystones, wrong summoners, stupid buildpaths. You have some weird runepages too, but i obviously cant tell how much you use them. So yeah, I dont think youre better than bronze or silver at all. You'd get utterly destroyed every game even in silver, and thats while playing braindead champs (which is a good idea in your elo actually, so gratz on getting that right!) >Please, I beg you, do not say, no matter what, it is my fault. if you do, then you clearly do not understand the mechanics of lol Uh, lets see. So people who are a) Much more experienced than you and b) much, MUCH better than you are wrong as soon as they dont confirm your bias? >I can no longer handle the community are you aware that there are people that say the same thing about you? that there are people tired of bad players complaining 24/7, too stubborn to understand theyre stuck because of nothing else but their own skill?
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-09T05:03:17.823+0000) > > Why do you continue playing, then? > > Easy 2 step progress: 1) be good enough, 2) profit. > > Uh, I'm not sure what you mean here. Ofc you can be in groups or join games as a bronze player?! And ofc you cant play competetively. But even national tournaments are pretty much ONLY played by master and challenger players. So it doesnt matter if youre bronze or plat, youll not play competetive nationally. > > I doubt it, else you'd not be bronze for 3 seasons in a row with hundreds of games. If I look at your profile, I see the typical low elo stuff thats just plain bad: low cs, 8 avg. deaths, wrong keystones, wrong summoners, stupid buildpaths. You have some weird runepages too, but i obviously cant tell how much you use them. So yeah, I dont think youre better than bronze or silver at all. You'd get utterly destroyed every game even in silver, and thats while playing braindead champs (which is a good idea in your elo actually, so gratz on getting that right!) > > Uh, lets see. So people who are a) Much more experienced than you and b) much, MUCH better than you are wrong as soon as they dont confirm your bias? > > are you aware that there are people that say the same thing about you? that there are people tired of bad players complaining 24/7, too stubborn to understand theyre stuck because of nothing else but their own skill? To those who write such posts, you are either higher in ranked and dont usually (I mean 3 out of 10 games) get trolls or feeding players, or simply you play to enjoy the game, if so please do not play ranked just to have fun.
BlueStr (EUW)
: And what do you say to bronze players that think they are bad? Just wondering. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-09T07:19:17.086+0000) > > And what do you say to bronze players that think they are bad? Just wondering. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} if they played good, no I say they were good, even if they fed, I could tell who cares and who does. if they mean to be bad, well, I might flame a little
: > [{quoted}](name=Earth2Mars,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-09T03:07:57.807+0000) > >I play so good, I get Quadra kills, I get good kills, I play good plays, I see the game plays out betetr with my plays. No, from the sound of it , it sounds like you play as a bronze. You think the game is all about the KDA, you don't care about helping your team get fed because you "carry" . How many times do you actually go to defend/attack objectives instead of chasing after kills? I don't mean to be insulting but that is the impression I get from Bronze players who think they are good so I think that applies to you also.. What you need to do is care for your team, care for objective and help whenever you see opportunity to help out. Can you give a kill to your ADC/Top/Mid? wonderful, do that. Can you safely secure objective for your team(tower/drake/baron) do that...
> [{quoted}](name=Vengeful Newb,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-09T06:05:01.269+0000) > > You think the game is all about the KDA, you don't care about helping your team get fed because you "carry" . sorry, but re-read my post please.
: Plat 1 player here. Your MMR is Bronze V, meaning you will climb if you play better. YES, you will get bad teammates, but complaining about them wont help. Find a friend to duo with that you can rely on. If you do well every single game but your team does not, perhaps you need to try doing more to help them? And by help them i do not mean telling them what to do in chat - i mean with actions, such as ganking lanes that are struggling and supporting players that do well. Everyone gets bad teammates, no matter what rank you are at - but remember that these people are all EXACTLY like you. They are trying their best to climb and probably also blaming their teammates every other game. > Please, I beg you, do not say, no matter what, it is my fault. if you do, then you clearly do not understand the mechanics of lol. So in other words, you are saying the only reason some people climb the ranks is because matchmaking gives them good teammates? You're saying its impossible to climb by your own skill? Because thats what this statement means. That is also very, very wrong. What you do affects wether you'll climb or not. > clearly you are not in lower ranks because you never had to deal with these people constantly these people? You are one of these people. There's no "us" and "them" here - there's only "us". If you think higher ranks means you stop having teammates that dont know what they're doing, then you are severely wrong. I was matched Bronze 4 this season on euw. Within 2 days i was Silver V, and within the week i was Silver 1. Yes, SOME games cant be won - the enemy team is simply much better than yours. But MOST games can be won if you play well enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Twinity Ferce,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-09T07:00:52.716+0000) > > So in other words, you are saying the only reason some people climb the ranks is because matchmaking gives them good teammates? You're saying its impossible to climb by your own skill? No I agree, but at first I play good and get decent KDA. I mean Gold KDA is not that high anyway. Then, true I get tilted. probably it is the tilt.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Your post suggest you care too much about KDA, most likely chase pointless kills. Ussually i don't think matchhistory can say much, but in your case even matchhistory says your issues: Your builds are weird, but i would say i can see how they could work(at least by someone in higher tier who knows what he's doing). Most of your games are really long, which suggests you don't know how to close a game. Cs looks low Still all of it doesnt really matter, my guess is that most likely your issues are basic. First you have to get out of your head the idea that you're good, because you're not. The fact that you're in bronze 5 with a negative winratio says you're not, you're at the literal bottom of the ladder. As long as you hold onto this idea that you're good you won't climb. Next you have to stop blaming your losses on your team and finally look what to improve at because by blaming others you don't do anything about yourself. make your pick what to work on: csing trading positioning map awerness mouse speed emotional control lastly: > I had recently gotten back to the game after a 1 year off due to personal issues, I came back, played normals, and then started ranked, and still the same story. ussually i would say to a player that he got rusty after not playing the game for so long, but in your case i doubt you had anywhere to get rusty. > and guys, this is quite an observation, why do Normal games play out alot better than ranked games. Normals I get like 7 decent games out of 10, in ranked I get 3 out of 10. how is that possible! because players don't take normals as seriously as ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-09T07:05:35.800+0000) > > The fact that you're in bronze 5 with a negative winratio I can not improve that if I keep losing, of course I am bronze 5. but I play better than bronze 5. your points are valid but to those who actually play bad. No I am good, it is a mistake to think "no I am not that good and I need to improve" I am good to some extent. That is why when I lose I want ot lose because I was bad not because someone fed or chased all game.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Lolking ezlas and you'll see it is you. This guy drops to bronze every season but gets to silver every season, sometimes even with bad or outright horrible kda. What he tries to do? Snowball entire map instead of just one lane. Multiple games I saw him utilizing some stuff I'd never thought of for map pressure.
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-09T08:01:07.369+0000) > > Lolking ezlas and you'll see it is you. This guy drops to bronze every season but gets to silver every season, sometimes even with bad or outright horrible kda. What he tries to do? Snowball entire map instead of just one lane. Multiple games I saw him utilizing some stuff I'd never thought of for map pressure. Trust me I do that. I play mid most of the time, I gank more than my jungler and I still lose. Trust me I do play right. Maybe one mistake is I let others take kilsl to keep my team stronger, sometimes I have to, say when I know I am not as effective with many kills as for example Yasou, you see what I mean, I do all of that. I do not mind losing games, but losing them and realising that "Oh, I know what I did wrong, I should have not gone that way or did this way" instead of "Oh, Jungler didn't want to act as one, top laner thinks he should just farm all game even if his lane is wide open."
: 1. Only because you didn't feed doesn't mean you do everything right. Try to focus on your mistakes. 2. Don't think that this gets better in any Elo. Few games ago my ~Platin 1 Midlaner went 0/9 in lane... happens all time. But if you are that much better your opponent should have the same stats.
> [{quoted}](name=IM A ID A IR A,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xIiqEoRm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-02-09T08:56:19.314+0000) > > 1. Only because you didn't feed doesn't mean you do everything right. Try to focus on your mistakes. > > 2. Don't think that this gets better in any Elo. Few games ago my ~Platin 1 Midlaner went 0/9 in lane... happens all time. But if you are that much better your opponent should have the same stats. You know that this generic advise is so generic. I focus on my mistakes and all. In league of Legends, if you are 20-3 KDA, you still can lose because someone fed and is bragging about it.
TraceOn (EUW)
: Completely understand. I set the exact same aim to at least get gold this season, but then I realized I was barely even enjoying the game, and just cared about getting LP and losing made me toxic af and put me on tilt. So now i'm approaching the game with a different mentality. Deciding not to care about LP or climbing and just taking each game as it comes, and just basically having fun with the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TraceOn,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wn3ljZIA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-02-09T11:23:26.266+0000) > > Completely understand. I set the exact same aim to at least get gold this season, but then I realized I was barely even enjoying the game, and just cared about getting LP and losing made me toxic af and put me on tilt. > > So now i'm approaching the game with a different mentality. Deciding not to care about LP or climbing and just taking each game as it comes, and just basically having fun with the game. I hope you mean that for Normal games not Ranked. Because Ranked only needs trimming of those who relax during ranked games or think it is just a game. I do not mean not to have fun during ranked games, but also realise that ranked means other things to other people. Some need that ranking to join their team and compete, others dream to go pro in a game. So ranked sometimes can be serious and take an emotional turn to those who lose, myself included. I understand your point, and your solution is not to uninstall, but to go normal games and enjoy the game however it turns out to be, a win or loss. I play good enough to be gold, but what prevents me from doing so is only the other player that wants to have fun and cares less about winning in a ranked game. I only ask to go normals, that's all.
: What do you guys want from me?
Don't leave the game. Mute them all, try to do something, or just stay away from them to farm but not die. at the end, report them so riot can see that you did not mean to AFK.
ActReapz (EUNE)
: RIOT Actually bans Trolls & Feeders
> The other half lost MMR and got reported for flame. This is what pisses me off. I think they can look at their history and their items and the chat responses. You can easily find those who actually torll. Be not fair when you actually have one escape the system, not two!
Leptyx (EUW)
: [Tip of the day] If you can't play ADC or Support, go consume your autofill in Unranked draft mode
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can anyone explain this please?
dear xCillion, I like your reply to this and I do agree with you on not being perfect every game and yes I agree that it is my fault too. But if you reply these losses, they are primarily caused by trolls and AFKs. I can not see it otherwise, even if I play good, they will make me lose, I could not carry on my own or with my two other teammates.. Thank you sir and I appreciate your input. I still think, these people should be banned on the spot. It is not fair for me to have played good, I lose points and be pushed back. it was not my fault that I lost that game and pushed back to in ranking. It is my fault if all play good and yet lose, I can accept it, but not when this happens.
Rioter Comments
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Earth2Mars,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gyPbMlMA,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-05T17:56:20.684+0000) > > how? Feeding means to actually run udner tower to die, and run to enemy to kill you?! what are you talking about, why is evberyone trying to make it less of a thing? bad games is when you lose like with a bad game, not because someone decides to run to enemy to die!? LOL. Thats INTENTIONAL FEEDING. Not Feeding itself. For example. This game of mine http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1310903424/200976052?tab=overview I was feeding like mad. But not intentionally. My lane opponent was better, i didnt ward properly,so Leblanc roamed alot and get fed on me. We still won tho, but i felt bad cause i was basically feeding them. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1311574169/200976052?tab=overview Or this game. I tried my best against Cho, but he outplayed me many times. He was simply better and i fed him. Yet it wasnt intentional feeding. The thing you are talking about is called Intentional feeding. And it happens very rarely. But people tend to accuse people with bad scores of "intentional feeding" trying to get them banned.
No wait man. you were playing, not feeding. it is not about game strategy. The whole game play would be, go as far as the wave has reached and stay there, when he sees 5 of them approaching, he would go to them and try to kill them, not once it is ok, twice, maybe he has a new item, but every time? like every time!? and no he would send a smile face to us when we beg not ot do that. and would sometimes reply "I am just having fun not actually playing" no valid argument on that. and this is what I mean, this is the whole thing about feeding. I am not talking about an actually bad game where you feed but actually try to do something come on! pls edit: yes, now every report should be reviewed upon initially the score, stats and recent reports. then view the game and chat log. then when it is clearly intentional and it can show from the first ones, ban him, simple! this will not make them just go ranked because they want to have fun playing lol, go normals then!
: So you say you would have preferred to be instantly banned some time ago already? You can always quite the game if you just can't wait for the ban, you know that, right?
Are you serous? I am not going to argue with you, because you are trolling re read pls
: No, I completely dissagree. In lower elo's it happens and some people are just not able to find a way to continue in another way. now its Obviously important to take the assists in account, because if someone goes 0/10/0 before 20 minutes, something is completely wrong, but then again. Its a team game and a 0/10/0 shouldn't be possible since other lanes should've came and helped him long before that. But if people going manually review games then they could see intentionally feeding, wich is basically walking under the enemy towers doing nothing at all. That's intentionally feeding. If the guy is farming under his tower and getting tower dived for 10 deaths, I dont call that intentionally feeding, because some people just dont know better. And it's completely unacceptable to disclose someone from a game simply because hes horrifically bad at it.
this is what I am saying. When you have someone actually playing, but trolling. Like solo push and everytime they all go to hi mand kill him and he actually would stand there and autos! don't tell me that is just a bad game? he would put a smile in chat even and replying that he is just having fun? Come on now. this is a permanent ban. what I say is at the same time, if someone raged at him for being this and gets a chat ban, it is unfair. it is a priority for that person to be banned before looking at someone with a rage over it
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Feeding is not against the rules, it's just playing bad.
how? Feeding means to actually run udner tower to die, and run to enemy to kill you?! what are you talking about, why is evberyone trying to make it less of a thing? bad games is when you lose like with a bad game, not because someone decides to run to enemy to die!?
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Earth2Mars,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gyPbMlMA,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-05T13:18:40.092+0000) > > Here is what should be done after 5 years of this! > > Instant bans. Once a report is filed and verified by proper people with penalties on abusing the system (BAN) the player gets instant ban PERIOD > > For feeding, trolling (yes open the replay and view the tape) Permanent ban PERIOD > > i am sick and tired of getting chat restrictions and bans over fake reports while letting those people go. After 5 years u still havent realized that feeding is not against rules, and its nothing wrong with feeding. Feeding only means u play vs better opponent who stomped u.
run under tower? solo push because he can do that and knows it is not working? that's ok? so if I do that I don't get banned? cool, then I can fun sometimes.
: >i am sick and tired of getting chat restrictions and bans over fake reports Fake reports cannot get you banned. Share the chatlogs of one of your punishments and we'll tell you where you went wrong. You can't just ban the few most toxic people in league and expect a great result. The most toxic 1% of the community are responsible for only 5% of total toxicity. The majority of flame and troll comes from occasional outbursts of the average player, a permanent ban is usually not needed to stop them.
ya, I am sorry fake report was my brother's permenant ban over 3rd party program which he doesn't know what it was! The idea is you do not see trolls and feeders being banned. Guys from Silver 2 all the way to Bronze come on!
: More than half the reports for "Feeding" are just the result of somebody having a bad game, believe it or not, it is entirely possible to go 0/10 in a game if you are totally outmatched. Assuming the average players holds a win rate of 48% then there is a likelihood that the player will feed every now and then. I am not saying that intentional feeding isn't a thing, but people shouldn't be punished for having a bad game, which is the case most of the time.
You are right. but those who actually feed? those who troll in chat and "actually try" to kill by soloing? and clearly doing a "trying to kill someone" troll! come on, this is totally a ban!
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Right now people get banned really fast and judging by the way you behave here it looks like your punishment was most likely justified, but it would be nice if you could post the chat logs.
I am not talking about my chat ban, I know why, but they don't know why it gets to that point. I mean they give chat restrictions but you always see trolls and AFKs and feeders. why? Why so focused on a chat rage because of these feeders. The point here is not the chat ban, I admit it. but at the same time no firm ban on feeders?
Rioter Comments
: Reporting a possible attempt to steal summoner accounts
Rioter Comments

Earth2Mars

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion