Gromp Main (EUNE)
: Puns
when are you going to be reading the puns people have posted here?
: is there anything i could have done better in this match? and singed discussion attempt
also an update, here's another game where i go 13-1-10 http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2909611449/204942674?tab=overview i recalled too early near top second tower and had to wait to get enough gold to get the deathcap, but other than that mistake is there anything else i could have done better in this match? plz check out the replay and let me know what you think, also there's some exciting clips there where i escape ganks and kill others that follow me as well as other parts you may find amusing or entertaining, even at the end there's a part with... oh man i dont wanna ruin it but i will say i got the last kill, or xin did not sure it happened too quick then ended, but see for yourself anyway and let me know what you think. http://www.replay.gg/search/euw/encycdramatica#2909611449 __ then there's this next match 17-3-12 jungler did'nt take smite and stole top lane, i had an aweful start but not to worry, i snowballed back during mid-late game and ended up getting more kills than nearly anyone (rengar had 18 kills, but 16 deaths) and having less deaths than anyone. Enjoy this replay. one time i did really mess up was 1v4 or 1v5 where trist ulti's me from bush where i tried to ward near top but misclicked. http://www.replay.gg/search/euw/encycdramatica#2909729792 http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2909729792/204942674?tab=overview
: 10/10 for getting my weak film reference in my mind I was going I'm tired of having to change the way in play because od others :p I must admit i had never thought of quicker over harsh and I must say I can see how a quciker system would work. you don't really see the leauge banning system work until you come on here to see those that are moaning about been punished, a quicker system would mean a player would do wring and instantly be made aware which is half the battle. making these people aware they are in the wrong
As for film reference the word game rhymes with plane, so you could do something like "enough is enough." "i have had it with these m**** f*** trolls in this m*** f*** game" or "i have had it with changing the m** F** way i play this m*** F** game" or something like that. As for the punishment system itself, i have had my own trials and tribulations with over the past somewhat 2 months give or take, and have discovered how truely flawed it is. i have done alot of research into the matter and seen alot of flaws and messes with it, but with nothing been done about them because its a cheaper route that saves/costs less money to riot. i have seen people get banned for the most smallest things very harshly while people do the worst things and wish death upon others and going into graphic detail are allowed to go on to play more games doing it to others and eventually only get a slap on the wrist. And then there's the whole machine robot thing that gathers/cache's/stores reports, and the whole "we do not care who started it or who is morally wrong" thing. i could go on for days ranting about it but it would only put my account at risk of being suspended from the forums. Also the punishment robot thing riot has greatly depends on the community reporting the people who troll in game, meaning a person has a chance to troll 3 games severely before even being noticed or brought to riots attention (although there have been cases with just 1 game, but thats a whole other story), after the user is flagged/brought to riots attention, an actual human being quickly reads the chat logs and investigates, then clicks "yes punish this user" or whatever it is they see. There are a portion of automated cases too also which are based on consistent reports back to back (which is what happened to me playing my 1st ever 3 games of ranked), if you feel a case you have is automated or just wish to find out more or have other inquires relating to it, you can always submit a ticket to riot through the support page, or make a forum post in the support section, the later i do not recommend as i had been given misinformation there, and trolled or argued with, and judged, rather than have received any help or useful information at all. The riot ticket people is official and very courteous and professional, they will not try to down play you or speak to you with a certain attitude. Ticket is recommended greatly by me. Forum posts inquiring about bans i do not recommend at all as the only thing that can be gained from it is showing the community your business and allowing anyone to come along and point fingers at you or join in laughing, along with mods judging you, trust me when i say this, nothing good can come out of it. A Quicker and swifter system is more consequentual than a harsher one. a person can dodge an account ban by using another account, maybe said person has numerous multiple accounts so they do not care if 1 account or 2 accounts get permabanned as they'd have had their fun trolling by then, but a quicker system would make it near impossible to have any kind of fun trolling and it becoming more consequentual and swift would result in trolling not being worth the effort as well as stopping the problem before it grows bigger and affects others.
: [POLL] Is Yasuo too strong?
yes, please nerf the crap out of him. i have written a huge thread about him and the bs op things but cannot seem to find it. i really wanted to post it here. but honestly i main singed and he's the only champion i can confidently laugh using when up against yasuo and simply run into him and kill him with ease regardless of the yasuo's skill level. EVERY other champion i have tried to use so far has had difficulty up against yasuo where i have to change my playstyle and am forced to change my lane stance to passive pokeing and defensive with yasuo dominating the lane and being stuck at my tower barely being able to farm. He out farms me alot when i play as other champs. His passive and twister cools down far too frequently, and his annoying wind shield is so op, it blocks from farming, stops all damage (except tower and other small exceptions) blocks basic attacks, ulti's, skill shots.... dont even get me started about yasuo's ultimate. rework yasuo or nerf him. most unfair champion. i hate him more than teemo. yasuo is the true evil one, not teemo.
: Enough Is Enough
Right, First of all before i actually address the content and its context and the actual post itself, i just wanna say that when i seen this post titled "Enough Is Enough", i instantly thought the content inside the op was gonna say "i have had it, with these M****** ******* snakes on this M****** ******* plane". The samual L jackson line. Moving on. It's wrong to be subjected to such nasty comments and insults, and its wrong for people to say those things and bully others. To combat such things more effectively i think riot should have a new type of word filter that punishes instantly after the match ends for saying certain words. trigger words that set off an automated punishment system or that takes away 1000 gold and splits it to the rest of the team mates. these are just some random ideas. i do not believe riot needs to install harsher punishments, i believe they need to install quicker punishments. quicker consequence for ones actions is more likely to set an example and make people think twice. bullying really hurts and should not even be allowed, and the worst thing is at the moment they're allowed to go on bullying others too until eventually inevitably getting stopped. not only does it ruin games and tilt people but it ruins the atmosphere too. i see where you're coming from and understand the hassle in dealing with bullies saying such toxic things to people. and also the word "retard" is another one that should be added to that list, it never means anything good in-game and is not only an insult to people with mental illness that genuinly fits the criteria, but also an insult to the person being called it in-game. nothing good can come from using that ward in-game. its a common insult. And also add "drink bleach" to the banned list of words. the game has become far too toxic when those words are being commonly thrown around daily.
: Here's your reply: I am not entertained.
this ain't gladiator and i ain't joplin, but still thanks for the reply. i like your honesty. a cookie to you if you get both references
Lyroit (EUW)
: How do you get that many Points on him, last time I check he was banned 50%+ of the games {{summoner:14}}
: Zilean TL BUG
i have found out that by playing as zilean if you do Q-W-Q and both bombs land on the same target preciously it counts as 1 attack if it triggers both bombs at the same time, with the auto attack being 2. now that you've mentioned it i've never really seen thunderlords being proc'd with zilean much at all, sometimes in early game but never during the game or mid-late game for some odd reason. Not sure why but i'm glad you brought this up. i used to main zilean. Try doing auto attack > Q Bomb > Auto attack, it might work.
Gromp Main (EUNE)
: Puns
{{champion:202}} jhin's natural hair color is.... JHINGER! sometimes the puns become unbearable {{champion:106}} while other times {{champion:26}} they could have you in tears {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3151}} Don't read this if you take offense to satire, aweful dreadful puns, or things that can discriminate towards others and offend others. dear graves, i must warn you that you are about to be in {{champion:104}} danger!! you don't want to {{champion:64}} to me? fine, have it your way mr burger king, go ahead and dig your own {{champion:104}} for all i care. (after he died) HA!! CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR!!! {{champion:103}} gonna fight yet? {{champion:12}} CROWLEY!! what went on in your head?! {{champion:12}} CROWLEY!! did you speak with the dead!? {{champion:34}} face cream! hello ? {{champion:1}} one there? {{champion:22}} 's to {{champion:22}} 's, dust to dust. better call {{champion:136}} !! i got {{champion:432}} from my local pron shop for replacing the porno tapes with "cannibal holocust" {{champion:53}} is a german military manuvur used to invade and take over countries i don't like most clothing {{champion:63}} s including the {{champion:63}} new ones i {{champion:201}} you a question, may i {{champion:119}}/{{item:3071}}/{{item:1037}} what it is? i pulled the {{champion:42}} and then we all drank, to celebrate... princess {{champion:131}} 's death was a set with a huge conspiracy behind it, did you know that the ambulance that contained her refused to bring her into the hospital and stayed across the road for over 40 mins before bringing her out of the van? this was to make sure she'd be dead and would not receive medical attention. Thats so {{champion:119}} and its {{champion:119}} me mad! {{champion:245}} is a clothing brand, also i like making an {{champion:245}} in empty buildings {{champion:28}} from two and a half men is evil. this is {{champion:81}} as it gets, also there are many wars happening over in {{champion:81}} . {{champion:114}} light butter {{champion:105}} y drinks are bard for your health! walk the {{champion:41}} i {{champion:86}} tee that this pun has been used many times, i {{champion:86}} ted you all permission (granted) pirates say {{champion:150}} i need to go to the {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} tel programming also, you wanna drink? yes please barman, i would like a double {{champion:202}} don't say bad thing or keep talking about it, you'll end up {{champion:222}} 'ing it {{champion:43}} we all know what is.... another word used to describe a female dog. also don't do bad things in life otherwise you may get bad {{champion:43}} also some perverts happen to like {{champion:43}} sutra there's a music group with {{champion:38}} in their name but i can't really remember it -k+y {{champion:10}} university, skull and bones ale also alchoheal i remember on nickleodeon i used to watch {{champion:85}} and kel hello my name a borat, i from {{champion:121}} stan, i new in town that was a very {{champion:203}} thing to do! must have good kindship {{champion:7}} et! french for the blanket please {{champion:64}} to what i am trying to tell you {{champion:117}} is from haweii {{champion:99}} good so far she must be german, maybe from {{champion:99}} emborg? lolly {{champion:78}} lolly {{champion:78}} oh lolly lolly lolly {{champion:78}} the dum dum dum dum. even more funny is that she has a lolly pop skin. {{champion:78}} goes the weasal! {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}}, {{champion:78}} muzik!! talk about {{champion:78}} muzik {{champion:78}} is also a flower {{champion:11}} alright there? so sorry to hear the bad news, thats very {{champion:21}} ate. {{champion:82}} chiefs!! rubby rubby rubby!! oh ohhh oh ohh ohhhhhh!! {{item:1028}} {{item:1028}} {{item:1028}} oh ohhh oh ohh ohhh! where's your {{champion:74}} ? what folking {{champion:74}} ? this folking {{champion:74}} , want some {{champion:25}} ? ko {{champion:267}} sucks!! they have awful banlists and encourage bad meta. i feel very {{champion:75}} , i need to see down and have a rest {{champion:76}} ft? there's enough room in the car for you if you happen to {{champion:76}} ft anywhere {{champion:56}} al emmission something fresh out the kitchen something mama rolling everybody something ignition with something and rum and something and dum and something weekend every body about to have some fun, let me get that choo choo, let me get that beep beep, from my head to my toes something something i know. {{champion:2}} ing all day {{champion:80}} theatre, shakespeere would be proud of this pun i really miss harley {{champion:133}} and i love her, she is jinx's sister i am sure of it. get {{champion:421}} ! get {{champion:58}} ! go go power {{champion:107}} s, doo doo do the do do, go go power {{champion:107}} 's! MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER {{champion:107}} 'S!! cry me a {{champion:92}} also {{champion:92}} dail.... red corner ready? blue corner ready? LETS GET READY TO {{champion:68}} !! also {{champion:68}} in the jungle! these punz might get a {{champion:13}} out of you, also {{champion:48}} s try to get a {{champion:13}} out of you {{champion:35}} zulu! such an inspira {{champion:98}}, also my inten {{champion:98}} was to make a pun. while performing master ba {{champion:98}} ! i have a really creative imgina {{champion:98}}, but at least i dont gots constipat {{champion:98}} , although think the rest of the na {{champion:98}} does you seem to be very {{champion:102}} i was playing with a box of matches and accidently {{champion:27}} the side of my finger {{champion:14}} tist all over the world think that caution is a {{champion:14}} of warning and they all know what {{champion:14}} ide does. did you {{champion:14}} the dotted line? {{champion:15}} and gold, wait there's no L in her name wtf??? {{champion:37}} thing is left? i have {{champion:50}} him over to our side! my pain {{champion:412}} hold has been exceeded! {{champion:23}} harder next time come on baby, lets do the {{champion:4}} , lets {{champion:4}} again, like we did last summer some people stream their gameplay live on {{champion:29}} tv there are a {{champion:110}} number of things i would like to say and hopefullly none of them will be in {{champion:67}} {{champion:112}} y!! we won! we are {{champion:112}} ious, i am the {{champion:112}} gray {{champion:254}} , want some with your meal? did you join the na {{champion:254}} ?? {{champion:19}} huh, yeah! what is it good for? absolutely nothing lets say it again. also i once heard a horrible song called {{champion:19}} avenue {{champion:154}} ariah! from the bible A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O P, Q R S, T U V, W X Y and {{champion:238}} .... Yet americans and other races keep calling it ZEE instead, sooo annoying this pun must have been made a {{champion:26}} times!! micheal {{champion:24}} on some things are easier {{champion:238}} than done. And sometimes things are just left best un- {{champion:238}} and i'm a {{champion:136}} dier. and some farm animals get {{champion:63}} ed in the assss loool (Brand-ed, not burned lol) and {{champion:42}} butschek is the name of a music maker mentioned in borat {{champion:163}} friends about this! Anita {{item:3340}} and danny {{item:3340}} . VERY PUNWORTHY!! Ward lool. Anita ward is singer of the famous "you can ring behhh-eeehh-eell, ring my bell, ding dong ding, ringa ding-ding" song. also i have alot of lucian puns, but they cannot be posted here on the forums maybe due to racism, if you can contact me on another website i would be sure to post there, or if mods allow me to submit it to them privately without it being held against me, and they proof read it to see if its acceptable or not, since it may not be racist but still involves lucian and i dont want to risk getting account suspended from forums ALSO: i would like a reply after taking the time to do all this puns for you
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-10-10T16:08:28.037+0000) > > I don't need to try, I main(ed) support. and your results doing that "refusal of sharing your half of the cs" was? > But tell me, why should you force your ADC to split the CS without giving a clear reason for doing so? its actually the opposite question that should be asked, but no worries i'll answer your question. firstly its not a matter of forcing the adc to split as its not theirs to begin with, this mentality i keep bringing up is that they ASSUME its all theirs, all the bot lane cs. Secondly where have i stated without giving a clear reason to do so? thirdly most adc's do not care about any reasons the supp gives, and will still say "sup is farming, report x person" or something, or accuse you of trolling, fourthly as established on the forums, the supp has the right to refuse surrendering their cs to the adc at any time and for any reason, as "adc gets all bot lane cs" is only an assumed assumption that those adc's actually somehow thing is a rule when in fact its only a consentual consent based agreement based on the assumed consent of the supp. i usually most of the time do give a clear reason, but regardless of that its not required at all. Fifthly "i want gold, i want to farm, i want items and not having to wait around passivly for gold, i want to take my fair share and cash in on my minons, i do not wish to surrender my cs to an adc that cannot make good use of it, or even if they can idc. most adc's tend to be really greedy and act as if they own bot lane, while their name implies that they will carry the game, if they're going 0-10 and you're doing everything you can to supp them and they're missing all their skillshots and still dying then its obvious the enemy team is getting fed and your fair share of the cs gold that ur adc is taking is going to waste, and regardless of having hope/lack of and waiting for it to even get to that point, i have the right to decide and tell my adc that i do not wish to surrender my cs before the game even starts" hope that answers that question, if not, i am willing to discuss this further if you please. >What benefits await the both of you? more gold awaits me for sure. less gold forces adc to make wiser choices in spending maybe? i dunno just a guess. if my adc is not co-operative or nice, or well behaved then i could not care less. Just watch an adc's reaction when you even take 1 or 2 cs, they get really mad and possessive and greedy, some even making unreasonable demands. Does'nt seem like the type of adc i would like to share my half of the gold/cs with > > I could swear I read you claiming that you jumped into ranked straight after you hit 30, but okay. impossible, maybe you misread it or read it on someone else's post, when i reached level 30 i was shocked because it would not let me play ranked and i spent over a year or 2 on and off grinding for cs to get runes and then to get champions, eventually just the time of posting this thread i reached the required minimum amount of champions that allows me to play ranked. > Then you didn't get the goal of the game, which is NOT picking kills, but destroying the nexus. its a bit of both actually, and yes i am aware, my point i was trying to make was that _"i don't wanna be a sponge just standing there spamming my spray onfront of my team just standing there to soak up damage"_ which i assume is what singed tank does, to me it is boring and does'nt seem fun or worth any time at all. i would much rather run around getting kills, i also take towers every now and then and objectives, but for the most part i'm mainly solo and work better as a split pusher, and sometimes become the savior of the team that are losing in team fights by joining in and killing most of the enemy champs using a high dps spray rather than stand their just walking around with low damage spray and becoming a sponge. Some tanks are build for that and i understand that with cc and all that, but if i am team fighting and the team dies, i don't want to be left defenseless and getting focused while trying to outrunning them, i want them to chase me and still have a fighting chance myself. whenever i join a team fight with high dps the enemy team knows they're in for a bad time and will either all focus me or else flee giving my team the chance to fight back, either way i win and the team benifits from having breathing space. mainly i farm and focus objectives while team tries to fight, i activly check the map to see who's i trouble and who needs help, but then again i'm not a supp and its not my responsibility, and as a top laner i do not assume the role of tank, i only choose top lane because i find it easier to proxy farm and to normally just farm in general as it feels bigger, lots of room, and more cs maybe? i cant confirm this but wont deny it either. if you know pls let me know, thanks. Also who expects high dps singed in top? i just love shredding top lane yasuo in half with singed. so many other champs have to change their playstyle against yasuo in top, but not an apc type of singed, i literally just walk right through him lmao singed's Q and if he gets on front of me then E. > > Your own words. Yes, retaliation, standing up for myself and responding back to their questions/chat... your point being? and also cait actually was trolling in that game, "i gunna feed the enemy team because they look hungry" or something simular to those words was said, so i responded wih "this caitlyn lmfao", she then said i was legit troll so i said the same in response. Fortune was her premade and also joined in trolling me in the chat and said something obviously incorrect so i responded with the "blind" thing, miss fortune as a jungler is a really bad idea and she was honestly useless in that game as she never ganked for anyone and was also feeding deliberatly and derping around and flaming. All my responses were justified morally, but were not in line with the summoners code of conduct, THAT is partially why i got punished, the ticket said it was mainly report calling and whining/complaining that got me punished not the retaliation that you quoted. When questioning the ticket they told me its something that can be deemed as harrassment but is not what you (i've) been punished for, but they did also mentioned to avoid speaking like that in the future. > > Why not? Aren't you applying double standards here? In the case you initiate flame, you should be punished. Your own words. not at all, this is not a matter of double standards being/not being applied _ "i got banned for complaining like about being ganked, and for saying stuff like: report x person for cheating"_ to which you responded with _"And how is this not retaliation? You have a weird definition of the word. But if you were the **initiator**, doesn't it make you the one who should be punished, according to your own standards expressed above?"_ also keep in mind i did not **initiate/start** flame the reports was due to being ganged up on, those triggered investigation, upon rito investigating it was my complaining and report calling that landed me in trouble. > > You should not, but then, why should you spend 90% of your chat logs flaming back and calling for reports on pretty much everyone? > i know now i should not, because: i was tilted, i was clearly annoyed at the time, they report called on me first and i was doing it back to them, and they spent just as much if not more time flaming and trolling the chat. if the whole clear chat logs were revealed from all people who spoke you'd see i spoke the least when compared to the rest of the chatters. The whole chat log was filled with toxicity, my posts was mearly a fish in the river and was just myself standing up and speaking up for myself against premade trolls and other types on in-game bs. it was'nt pretty much everyone i called reports on, only those that deserved it by trolling/bullying the chat, and those i felt cheated by at the time, that is all. > > They simply gave you reasons that the community didn't think of. Clearly, they confirmed the punishment was correct, otherwise you wouldn't still be moaning about it. that is false, i questioned them about the reasons the community gave, as mentioned in this reply stated somewhere above. Also they admitted it was those 3 games of ranked that landed me in trouble when the community actually said it was'nt. long story short in a nutshell the reasons the community guessed was for my punishment was not the reasons riot gave me. > > You asked the community's opinions, proceeded to reject all of them and then asked the support. But the punishment remained. Joke's on you on this. joke is'nt on me at all, support investigated the issued and explained alot to me, the punishment remained but not for the reasons the community gave. if it would have been for the reasons the community gave it would not have been justified at all and actually would have been an error. but that was not the case, and support actually enlightned me and were respectful rather than just a case of "lets play the blame game and pretend our speculation is solid fact in why he's banned, and not actually help him understand squat" i gained more from support than from the thread, and i was right to get a second opinion. i felt justice was done. not only in terms of clearing things up and understanding. but also in the way i was delt with. very professional, courteous, and clear. no mumbo jumbo or second guessing. i felt alot better. jokes not on me at all. it is'nt a joking matter anyway, or a laughing matter so i'm unsure why you'd even say something bad like that to me.
IndigoFenix (EUNE)
: Guess someone's personality based on their mains!
you still have'nt guessed mine since 24 days ago... i have been waiting all this time
warwiller (EUNE)
: Have you ever seen a wolf bite a muzzle that feeds it? Have you ever seen an elephant lie? Have you ever seen a whale strike it's child, or the mighty lion sigh?
i have seen a dog bite a muzzle, and a whale strike it's child. i have not seen the other 2 things, but they still do'nt answer my question.
: I did a poem for 2 RP!
i like this, please do more. do some based around singed.
Guswea (EUW)
: League of legends PUNS
{{champion:202}} his hair color is JHINGER
Direwoods (EUW)
: Bad puns for a bad time
jhin's natural hair color is.... JHINGER!
BloODOmeN2 (EUNE)
: Shoot yourself in the knee before he finds you that way he can't kill you perfectly and he will let you live for now {{champion:202}}
and that ladies and gentlemen, is how ashe took an arrow to the knee {{champion:22}} >----->
Crounty (EUW)
: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/844/770/e9d.jpg
explain how its supposed to be bait... making a post about a hair color pun is'nt bait. puns are obvious. i even spelled it out for you. -__- if anything then ur post is bait.
Rioter Comments
Estti379 (EUW)
: >while a person who has their lane ruined is more likely to get punished for flaming if they choose to do so as a result of having their lane ruined. Let's say for example that in that circumstance, the flame is something like calling the troll jungler "son of a bitch". (there needs to be way more flame to make the system to punish someone, but for the sake of simplicity, let's just use that one line) Then let's take another imaginary example of a jungler who keeps trying to gank top, but fails the 3 first tries and feeds the enemy 3 kills. The toplaner then flips out and calls his jungler "son of a bitch". It's not like riot does punish the person in the second example harder then the one in the first, only because of the respective circumstances. They had both exactly the same reaction and the same severity of toxicity, and they both will be treated the same. Same is true for intentional feeders and trolls and whatever else. The thing with riots system is that they are very effective and fair (at least I personally think they are). They just punish people who show constantly a unaccepted behaviour, regardless of the circumstances. But it's important to note the word "constantly". People who step over the line once or twice, but keep it don't do it anymore for the next 100 games or so, they will just pass under the radar and won't get punished. Even people who have a pretty rough week and let their frustration out in-game, might get one or two punishments, but then calm down again and never get reported anymore. You actually do need to be toxic in all other game or troll in way too many games to get any punishment at all. And on top of that, you just get a permanent ban if you still don't change you way. Meaning, riots system actually gives lots of chances for people to reform before it is too late. If that's not just or fair, then I don't know what is =/ For your specific case, it is possible that the Lee won't be punished at all, if the game he had with you was the only he trolled. But the same is true for you. You might just end up not getting punished in that because of that game, if you don't step over the line anymore^^ The thing you should do is, make sure that you can prove to at least yourself that you are better than that Lee by making sure YOU don't get punished! Just make sure to not flame anymore, even when you think that the one getting flamed deserves it^^' I'm not saying you shouldn't get mad at people or something like that. Just avoid unleashing a hellfire during or after a game. Just come here on the boards to share your bad experiences and vent your frustration that way^^' That at least won't get you punished^^
> [{quoted}](name=Estti379,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=00020002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-10T21:57:50.438+0000) > > Let's say for example that in that circumstance, the flame is something like calling the troll jungler "son of a bitch". (there needs to be way more flame to make the system to punish someone, but for the sake of simplicity, let's just use that one line) oh yes thats direct harassment i see, with intent to insult another person. i've never done anything like that in my case but i can understand how a person can be punished for those actions as its clear and obvious form of flame/toxicity. > Then let's take another imaginary example of a jungler who keeps trying to gank top, but fails the 3 first tries and feeds the enemy 3 kills. The toplaner then flips out and calls his jungler "son of a bitch". yes thats another example of obvious rage and its understandable if its punished. not justifying these actions. > > It's not like riot does punish the person in the second example harder then the one in the first, only because of the respective circumstances. They had both exactly the same reaction and the same severity of toxicity, and they both will be treated the same. agreed > > Same is true for intentional feeders and trolls and whatever else. > > The thing with riots system is that they are very effective and fair (at least I personally think they are). i disagree with this part. partially. people can do certain things to tick other people off. trolls that know what the system see's and that have been around playing the game for a long time. veterens or whatever (in terms of play time not skill lol). > > They just punish people who show constantly a unaccepted behaviour, regardless of the circumstances. But it's important to note the word "constantly". People who step over the line once or twice, but keep it don't do it anymore for the next 100 games or so, they will just pass under the radar and won't get punished. exactly, and this allowes the smarter troll people to get away with it by staying under the rader and not drawing to much attention. > You actually do need to be toxic in all other game or troll in way too many games to get any punishment at all. And on top of that, you just get a permanent ban if you still don't change you way. Meaning, riots system actually gives lots of chances for people to reform before it is too late. have you seen the post where i posted the chat logs and got punished because of complaining about being ganked and receiving no help, and then telling my team that an enemy is cheating? the only apparent harrassment i said was "stfu" in response to harrassment, but what riot claimed got me banned was not that but "complaining" and "report calling". > > The thing you should do is, make sure that you can prove to at least yourself that you are better than that Lee by making sure YOU don't get punished! Just make sure to not flame anymore, even when you think that the one getting flamed deserves it^^' > I'm not saying you shouldn't get mad at people or something like that. Just avoid unleashing a hellfire during or after a game. thanks for your advice, i'll take it into consideration. duely noted :) > > Just come here on the boards to share your bad experiences and vent your frustration that way^^' > That at least won't get you punished^^ indeed, thats kinda what i done here with the op, but kinda got annoyed in game too. what makes things worse is coming here to vent only to see a forum troll insult me in his very first post and make accusations while entirley diregarding any responses i make.
warwiller (EUNE)
: Racism against humans is okay because they're such cowardly helpless individuals haha. Edit: jk
lol very good point. however that raises another issue needing to be brought into question, is it possible to be racist against animals? what can a person be racist against other than humans?
: Yes keep believing that you are in an elo range because of your team. It's better to live in a dream than face the sad truth that you need to improve right?
its not always the players fault, there's no need to be so patronizing
warwiller (EUNE)
: Whats wrong with a dark ocean.
its racist, thats exactly whats wrong with it.
AGENDA (EUNE)
: Should i quit, should i get banned?
my best advice/suggestion is just forget about ranked mode and stick to unranked. ranked is to toxic and can easily bring out the toxicity in people especially there are things on the line at stake suck as promotions and lp or whatever those number things is. stick to unranked, rely on no one. farm for ip, buy champions or runes and test builds and go nuts and have fun. then when next major season update/patch comes out then go back to playing ranked. i got punished for my first ever 3 games of ranked so i know how you feel. right now i remain at silver 3 where i am afraid to budge or move. i think i'll just sit it out until the season ends and i get my silver border reward for being carried to silver in my first 10 test ranked games
Infernape (EUW)
: Thread's over guys.
no its not, its not over until i say its over, or until its locked, or removed, or banned, or i stop responding
Estti379 (EUW)
: I must admit that... the game you described and the game he linked are way to similar. It would be a huge coincidence that you would have 2 games that are so similar. Alone the chain of events that you described happen in very similar form in that game. You help Jungler doing krugs, then Jungler goes to red and dies to it. Some time later, after xin dived you and gets away with few HP, the Jungler shows up and kills him before he can get away. He then holds your lane ("stealing CS") while being pretty low. Xin teleports to a minion close to the Jungler, and he, instead of going back, just stays around and gets dived by Xin. Game keeps rolling, and few minutes later, Lee is back at top to try to gank Xin. Even though the gank setup was great, Lee gets 100-0 in seconds while Xin gets away. Or in more simple words, Lee feeds Xin again. The fact that you are so reluctant to tell us your main account, just adds to our doubts. Mostly because it looks for us as if you are trying to hide something, like the actual truth. And it looks like you are using the "naming and shaming" rules just as an "get out of jail card". In the end, the thread now evolved from "this Lee was a troll and didn't get punished" into "What this Lee did, is that considered trolling?" In the end, it's you own right to not disclose what game it was, none of us can do anything against it. Just don't complain that people are calling you a liar or an hypocrite. In the end, you claim you have proof of the truth, yet you are choosing to not showing it to anyone =P ___ Anyway, if you spot someone trolling or intentional feeding, even when you think that the automated system doesn't catch it, just report the player in question and add a description of his behaviour. It's not for nothing that you can add some text while reporting someone =P By doing so, you just make sure that such a troller gets caught faster. If a player gets reported every other game and the automated system doesn't do anything, it is very likely that a rioter will be taking a good look at that player, and surely his first stop is the text provided with the reports^^
at least you were mature and respectful with your version, and without the obvious malicious intent the other guy had. the whole point of the thread was about people being able to do things in-game and get away with it, while a person who has their lane ruined is more likely to get punished for flaming if they choose to do so as a result of having their lane ruined. then furthermore goes on to mention riot and their ban policies regarding retaliating and how people can cheat/beat/bend/side-step the system to piss others off and have no consequence. _______________ thanks for your advice/post. and thanks for being civil
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
cool, well i'm glad there's more than meets the eye then. thanks.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-10T17:34:48.584+0000) > > You think that Feederbuster only looks at KDA? well yeah, what else does/can it look at?
Ajjantis (EUW)
: Linking your OWN match does not violate any rules and is not naming or shaming anyone. You do realize that i caught you really REALLY hard on lying? I dont need to prove it to anyone anymore, as all the evidence is here. Every reader can figure it out on their own with the information i gave them. You can keep talking about having another ("main") account all day, it wont help you in this case. This thing is done and over, you had a chance to prove a point but refuse to. You are right, you dont own anyone anything, but then dont come here on the forum and complain about the fantasies in your head that have never happend in the game. In this case, you really should not post anymore. Im outta this thread now and let everyone, who'll read this post in future, know, that this was all made up. If you ever decide to show us a link to the match, you're welcome to do so, but we all know it does not exist :) Bye bye
> [{quoted}](name=Ajjantis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=0002000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-10T17:22:37.887+0000) > > Linking your OWN match does not violate any rules and is not naming or shaming anyone. it does if i am complaining about the people in the match itself. naming and shaming is not just limited to usernames, it also includes images and videos and gameplay that show the persons name. > You do realize that i caught you really REALLY hard on lying? you did'nt, but if thats what you wanna believe then go ahead. > I dont need to prove it to anyone anymore, as all the evidence is here. Every reader can figure it out on their own with the information i gave them. so far i have not seen one person agree with you that actually investigated for themselves. all i see was someone post "amen" and another person post "destroyed". Ontop of that, how is your posts here supposed to help contribute towards any of what i said if its just throwing around insults an accusations in the opening post you made? > dont come here on the forum and complain no, i can come here and complain about anything i want (within the forum rules), it says rant in the title so if you did not want to read/see any complaining then why click on the thread?? > > Im outta this thread now and let everyone, who'll read this post in future, know, that this was all made up. it was'nt, but then again if thats what you wanna believe idc. funny how you entirely disregarded my responses to you and ignore/dismissed all questions raised. but then again your intent in your op was obvious fueled against me anyway so it did not matter. have fun stalking. knowing that there's creepy people on the internet actually sad enough to creep on peoples profiles and look at whatever, just gives more reason for people to not post their main in-game usernames to the forum boards > bye bye hit and run posting, classic trolling. and then trying to use my ego into baiting me out into revealing my in-game username relating to the op. its not gonna happen no matter how much you try. i'm not gonna fall for it no matter what crazy conspiracy or spiel or accusations you come up with.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-09T13:36:32.343+0000) > > I hope you reported him -- while Feederbuster isn't very reliable, at least it's a stain in his record. i did, but i don't think is gonna stain his record if he ended the game with more kills than deaths. it does'nt really look like feeding then unless the riot person actually looks at the gameplay or statistics and kill/death time stamps
: > as i type this i know i'm bound to be banned alot more likely now. What you write on the boards has absolutely no influence on your ingame suspensions. > and WHY does "x person doing right or wrong/ who did what first and who started" not matter to riot when punsishing????# You are a bit to old to have this explained by anyone. Retaliation ethics are something that is normally supported by very young children. Anyway, let me try to explain it: Have you ever heared about the vicious circle of violence? If you haven't, google it. This is pretty much the reason why retaliation doesn't lead to anything good and is commonly rejected by adults. Just because someone else did something wrong this doesn't change anything about what you do (two wrongs don't make a right), unless it is necessary to defend yourself or to make sure bad behavior is punished. Both doesn't apply in LoL, you don't need to retaliate to defend yourself, you can defend yourself perfectly by muting someone and retaliating doesn't actually defend you, but makes more attacks even more likely. And you also don't need to retaliate to make sure someone gets punished. First of all because flaming someone isn't even punishing him but rewarding him (since he WANTED this kind of emotional reaction), and secondly there is the report system. > do not speak up or stand up for yourself Losing control, getting super emotional, lowering yourself on the level of idiots and forgetting about your own values hardly qualifies as "standing up for yourself". > I HAVE A VOICE AND I WANT IT TO BE HEARD/READ I hear you and so do many others. Most people simply don't agree with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-09T13:38:53.140+0000) > > Losing control, getting super emotional, lowering yourself on the level of idiots and forgetting about your own values hardly qualifies as "standing up for yourself". > ok then, fair enough, point taken. > I hear you and so do many others. Most people simply don't agree with you. tbh as long as i'm heard idc who actually agrees with me lol. i'm the super trendy message spreader.
Ajjantis (EUW)
: Still waiting for the link with the match you have mentioned in your original post. We're all waiting... Enlighten us or be forever a liar.
still waiting for you to answer my questions. nosy forum users and voyeurism in my opinion is weird. people like you are the reason people like me do not post on the forums with my main in-game account, go stalk, troll and bait elsewhere. alas i never promised you anything, and [owe you nothing](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yu0T9n5uos). not gonna get tricked into breaking the "name and shame" policy by posting replays here with the usernames of the people i was complaining about, again nice try.
: OH BOO HOO {{item:3070}} {{champion:429}} sorry kalista, because you are a collection of souls, you are no longer a girl.
wait what? i thought kalister was a dead and acient ghost version of lucian??? they look the same asides from color {{champion:429}} {{champion:236}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-10T04:47:31.446+0000) > > And how is this _not_ retaliation? You have a weird definition of the word. allow me to explain, if a person calls me names and i call them names back then that is retaliating if a person uses script and the whole team are going ape sheet crazy because of the cheater pwning them with scripts and moving like a robot, and i also call out the bs that the scripter is doing/cheating then that is not retaliation. flaming back a flamer is retaliation > But if you were the initiator, doesn't it make you the one who should be punished, according to your own standards expressed above? no, not at all. > > It's called "provisionals" for a reason. The natchmaking algorithm is assessing your skill level. YES!! and why should i be insulted and called a troll and a deliberate feeder just for sucking against those with a higher skill level than me? > > How is this _not_ retaliation, again. Keep in mind I read your chat logs. it is indeed retaliation. also please send me the chat logs that actually include my team mates words spoken those games. otherwise its just reading what i said without seeing the other side. > > It doesn't take out the reasons given to you by the community. it does, i asked rito to clarify and they did. i sent them the thread. they looked at it and then told me the real reasons for my punishment. it turned out i was partially right in making that post to begin with. > > It's called "meta". > Common netiquette (and the SC) would have you, the one trying to break it, communicate your decision to your teammates. EXACTLY, and if i choose not to play meta and become an in-game hipster then thats my choice and i should not be bullied as a result of it. Try telling your adc that you "do not wish to surrender all the botlane cs to ur adc and refuse to submit to the forced ideology of adc gets all farm" and see how they respond. Say it in the most nicest way possible and watch the reactions you will get. try it over a course of 5 games and see what happens. > > Your other thread tells a different story. no it does not, it says i was new to ranked. just because i said i was new to ranked mode does not mean i am new to being level 30. i have been level 30 for like 1 or 2 years and could not even play ranked mode as i did not own enough champions at the time. nowhere in my other thread do i say "i just reached level 30" or claim to be new to level 30. i have had access to all rune slots on my rune page and masteries for quite a while now. > > I thought you were playing against diamonds? Are you even aware that 90% of the community is in silver/gold? i was indeed, golds silvers and diamonds. they said it all chat and my team mentioned in team chat. they called it a matchmaking fail and complained about riot and the matchmaking system. > > Because most people don't know how to counter Singed. Which is: don't chase the Singed. He's a pretty rarely played champion. The only reason you survive is because they are constantly slowed and can't catch up to you. thats a good thing then, and also thus proving my point about him being good for unranked games. i am now 123k level 7 mastery singed :) > The problem is, you sacrifice a lot of stats in favour of HP and AP, that you can accomplish with different,** less expensive builds.** indeed, well stats like what? magic penatration? i have a full magic pen build too. sometimes i pick one or 2 magic pen items. mana regan only seems to be an issue early game, mid-late game it is'nt an issue for me at all. movement speed is ok, a ludans or those magic piercing bots can help sort that out along with heal and sprint. not sure if there are any other stats that matter with singed that are not covered. maybe armor or magic resist, but the hp tanks through it and i can easily run away lol. > less expensive builds. **whats the least expensive build for singed that does the most damage per second?** i am interested and will consider it > You're supposed to be the tank for your team, tanky singed is so boring, whats the point of running around barely being able to cause any damage with weak smoke? tanky singed is only good in ranked. tanky singed sucks in unranked and barely picks up kills. as singed i don't wanna be a sponge just standing there spamming my spray onfront of my team just standing there to soak up damage, i wanna run around and have people die and go under turrents chasing people and abolsutly rekting them with high DPS and a flip. > not an AP mage with lots of HP. its so fun man seriously try it. actually is'nt alot of hp kinda tanky anyway? but without the armor lol. > The moment people stop chasing you and instead make a carpet out of your teammates, is where you fail at your role. not if i stay with my team mates and have my smoke slowing the enemies down while it gives my team mates a chance to catch up and run after and finnish off the enemy champions covered in smoke. singed is also good for preventing enemies from chasing a nearly dead team mate as they can run with you and have ur smoke make sure that they dont get chased and killed, but this seems more kinda suppish than tankish. honestly i play all my supps and tanks like adcs or apcs for the most part getting kills and destroying turrents and abolsutly dominating the enemy team. like i said its bad for ranked but awesome for unranked. the "supp sona" is one of my favorites, no supp items and all ap items. rekts enemies and goes like 17-1, sometimes usually ending up with more kills than the adc lol! XD the way i look at supp, is a person that places wards every now and then, has the ability to heal their lane partner/the adc, fends away enemies from farming and from disrupting the adc attempting to farm. And in some cases has an ability that can stun/root/slow the enemy
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T20:32:27.886+0000) > > Tightening the rules and banning people making unhelpful posts. After all, you _did_ ask for that. yes i did kind of ask for that, how's that supposed to "bite me in the ass"?? people come to the help forums seeking help, NOT abuse.... any abuse or insults directed their way should be delt with accordingly, mobs and hatefests should not be allowed. also kappa spam posts should also not be allowed. yet making posts questioning why kappa posts are allowed or complaining about kappa spam posts are not allowed and removed nearly instantly. this makes me want to question alot. > > Censorship isn't always the solution. You're asking to censor people based on your own moral standards, no not at all, not based on my own moral standards, based on the very on community guidelines, and based on common sense, nothing to do with my own personal morals/standards at all. > What I'm puzzled about is that you're willing to justify people for retaliating,** but not boards posters for expressing their satisfaction at a toxic person getting banned**? a banned person seeking help should not be shamed and insulted/abused in their own thread for being banned.... i'm not sure if that highlighted part is trolling or serious. i'm surprised a moderator would even say such a thing taking the side of "people that wish to only comment insulting banned players" why should i justify the bullying of other members? that is one thing that should never be attempted to be justified, and moderators are not supposed to support forum bullying either. infact no one is supposed to. this is not the place for people to "express their satisfaction" for the op being banned. and it is'nt helpful either, and is just downright bullying. > Have you perhaps ever thought that they do it because they're fed up with the toxicity they meet in game, and come to PB boards to reassure themselves that people actually get banned? does'nt justify bullying or making fun of or harrassing banned players. **in-game toxicity does not justify forum toxicity ** and is no excuse. > It's funny that you talk about favoritism, and in the following sentence you cite mobey and time spent as factors to make access to opportunities to unban accounts easier. Isn't that the very definition of favoritism? favoritism within reason, its fairness and favoritism based on factors including money and time put into the account. obviously a person who has spent alot of money and put alot of time has more to lose (has lost more) getting their account permabanned, than a person who has spent alot less money (if anything) and time. its fair if those factors are taken into account, sort of brings a balance to things rather than just simply making them "random". order out of chaos. > > My sentence was probably phrased incorrectly, what I meant is that you complained on the boards about toxic people in game and ** toxic people on the boards**, in several occasions. yes? i know i did'nt name any of the in-game toxicity or people from in game but yes i did talk about in-game toxicity while i was on the forums and postededed it to the forums. i never posted about **toxic people on the boards ** except for my original post in this thread. as it was given as an explanation to explain what i said and to outline the reasons why i suggested what i suggested. > > Then why should be people allowed to keep breaking the rules and making other players' matches miserable, they should'nt, at all. i'm not saying they should. there's a difference between breaking the rules just to answer someone back, vs breaking the rules constantly to make others feel miserable. most of the time its the later that is the aggressor. > as long as they don't do thr no-no stuff? Isn't that yet another show of favoritism? indeed it is! and thats whats happening right now. people knowing how the system works and doing things by the book so they don't get punished yet at the same time pissing others off and getting negative reactions from them in-game. in these cases the person thats annoyed and expresses whats annoying them is more likely to get punished rather than the aggressor that covers his tracks, this is what i'm saying is not fair. call that favoritism or justice. or whatever. > > Yes. The point of a perma is that Riot doesn't want you to play their game. However, if you learned your lesson and create a new account, it's okay. exactly my point, well kinda, but for the most part yes. > Taking away permanent bans would mean taking away the edge that losing your progress and money's worth forever entails. its not something that should be taken away perminantly, of course perma bans should still exist, not disputing the existense of perma bans at all. howevewr in the case that a person gets back access to their perma banned account, they should be on the most thinnist of really thin fine lines. >** Also, most of the playerbase is comprised by adults... very rarely we see actual children here, and even then they could be lying about their age.** > EXACTLY!! THANKS. so why no sex jokes or polotics or religion thingies then? if "kids being exposed" to those things is not an issue, then why still not allowed to speak about those things on the forums? > Unfortunately, we can't really stop people from saying "deserved". disagreed, consequences for those actions can be easily enforced and may make people think twice before abusing others to try and get their kicks/buzz/emotional high next time. > But I'm here since the old fora and I've seen a massive behavioural shift in the time spent here, a shift that shows that boards regulars are the actual helpful people sometimes, there are some certain names that always show up where drama is, then things kinda get hot and heavy, for example when religion is mentioned there are certain regulars that always show up, then for other different things there seems to be other certain regulars, being a regular does not always insatntly mean the person is good or helpful. There are a number of regulars who just like to point and laugh at others that do not really contribute anything else to the community other than always insulting or opposing others. > Banning them would have no effect whatsoever; don't lose hope, it would have great affect overtime. it seems to have a somwhat affect in-game so should defiantly make at least a slight difference on the forums. also the forums are more policed and monitored and have less people on them than the actual game client itself > > Edit: now I see what happened with "mods going silent", **they didn't know you edited your posts**, there's no notification for that. NO. i'm not talking about that, i was talking about myself replying directly to their posts, and they not responding. what i'm saying has nothing to do with editing at all. i never complained about my edits not being responded to. i was talking about my direct replies.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T22:34:00.086+0000) > > Because some if your posts would be subjected to moderation, as well. yes, and thats equality. all being treated equally and subjected to the same rules without favoritism. > If you find posts that disturb you, you can report them. That's what the button is for. > But mods won't censor someone expressing their opinion on someone's ban, unpleasant as it might be. Other posters are already doing a good job at burying such pleasantries. so let me get this straight, you're saying if i (or anyone else) see's a person make an "_i'm banned plz unban me, i very sorry i wont do it again_" type of post, i'm allowed to post in such a thread saying "_ha ha i am glad you are banned and its because i feel somewhat satisfied that people like you are banned, your kind never learn. enjoy ur ban_" ??? its not really a genuine contribution at all to the op or even benefits the op in the slightest. the help forums are a place people come seeking help, not "the satisfaction" of others that are glad the op got banned. > >** Because spam doesn't help anyone at all, nor bring anything to the discussion**. They're not even an opinion. Yet you're applying double standards here. ok so opinions are not allowed unless they are negative, yet spam is allowed because its not an opinion? or maybe i read this wrong. either way spamming kappa and that grey face should'nt be allowed, i've seen spam fest threads on these forums before based on just spamming kappa. if i link one to you can you take a look at it? as for double standards, it seems like the forums must be kept pg 13 incase kids see or be exposed to things over that age limit, yet there's no worries about kids seeing/being exposed to seeing forum related harassment and people taking pride and expressing satisfaction in op's ban. > > And, messieurs et mesdames, is how you manipulate quotes to ignore the very conclusion of that paragraph. > > No one ever said that. You're making a case out of a quote you manipulated yourself. you asked me "_Have you perhaps ever thought that they do it because they're fed up with the toxicity they meet in game, and come to PB boards to reassure themselves that people actually get banned?_" > > It's funny how you call for justice and fairness, while at the same time advocating favoritism. These concepts can't coexist. fairness, and circumstantial favoritism based on those factors i mentioned can co-exist. the example i gave of a person that put less time into their account vs the person that put both more money and time. where its obvious that the person who put more money and time has more to lose. random = chaos establishment = order. > > It's been proven that if 3 chances aren't enough for you to learn how to behave, a 4th chance is completely useless. i agree. > > Because this is a GAMING board. > yet other non gaming things are allowed here like feminism and anime and tv and movies and other things > > It's not to protect kids, it's because it's like trying to discuss the methods of cooking meat at a vegan meeting. thanks for your honesty, i disagree with the latter part. if people express enough interest in a certain non-gaming related topic then should they be allowed to discuss it among themselves? > Like it happens for crime and in-game toxicity, amirite? > yes exactly.
Ajjantis (EUW)
: Let me get this straight, in your match: - You play an AP top champ? Check. - You go for an unusual tanky build? Check. - Your jungler is lee sin? Check. - Your enemy laner is Xin Chai? Check. - You go something 2-5 or 3-7 while your lee sin goes something like 8-5? Check. - Your lee sin dies at jungle? Check. So all of this are coincidences? You talked about a different match? Why even say its not this match and not tell us which match you meant? So give us a link to the match that you were talking about..
> [{quoted}](name=Ajjantis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2016-10-10T14:11:02.906+0000) > > Let me get this straight, in your match: > > - You play an AP top champ? Check. yeah, like sona or annie. > - Your jungler is lee sin? Check. check. lee sin is a common jungler > - Your enemy laner is Xin? Check. yes, xin is a common top laner, you're point being? > - You go something 2-5 or 3-7 while your lee sin goes something like 8-5? Check. the link you posted does not match up with that. > - Your lee sin dies at jungle? Check. i even pointed this out myself, and the xin part. ___________ > **If** lee actually started trolling at some point later in the game, **it must have been because of your aggressive insulting behavior which you showed really well on this boards.** objection your honor call for speculation. Also what "aggressive insulting behavior" did i "showed really well on this boards"?? ad homenian attacks towards op are not welcome here and are irrelevant
Ajjantis (EUW)
: People like you ruin this game, you are so full of sxxx, i dont even know where to start. I just watched your match on replay.gg (For anyone who is interested: http://www.replay.gg/live/a05a2e49b458a69719e1d9fbd3671123 ) and everything you wrote is completely made up. He did indeed die by red, but it was close as hell. He seems inexperienced and just messed up. 1 or 2 more auto attacks would have finished the red. Then when he came back, he killed it no problem with his smite. At no point did he "dance in circles". When he came to your lane you, you had already died on your own. Lee came to get all the creeps while you ran back from base. At no point was he STEALING anything, since you were DEAD/coming from base. He only took the creeps that were targeted by your tower. Unfortunately lee was not full health when he arrived at lane and also took some minion dmg and the enemy xin teleported DIRECTLY onto the creep that your tower was shooting at and managed to kill him at lvl 4 despite taking several turrets shots and almost dying to your tower. At this point i stopped watching, because everything you wrote was just bullshit and i did not want to waste more time on your excuses, why you are bad at this game. If lee actually started trolling at some point later in the game, it must have been because of your aggressive insulting behavior which you showed really well on this boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Ajjantis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-10T12:07:16.164+0000) > > People like you ruin this game, you are so full of sxxx, i dont even know where to start. explain > > I just watched your match on replay.gg (For anyone who is interested: http://www.replay.gg/live/a05a2e49b458a69719e1d9fbd3671123 ) and everything you wrote is completely made up. thats not the match i was talking about at all, nice try though lol. > > He did indeed die by red, but it was close as hell. He seems inexperienced and just messed up. 1 or 2 more auto attacks would have finished the red. again this clearly is not the game i was reffering to. although i will point out the funny coincidence of lee dying at red buff lol and the xin spawning. also the players had a different username than the ones in the link you posted. clearly does not match my op at all. > At this point i stopped watching, because everything you wrote was just bullshit and i did not want to waste more time on your excuses, why you are bad at this game. this has been answered above. > **If** lee actually started trolling at some point later in the game, **it must have been because of your aggressive insulting behavior which you showed really well on this boards.** objection your honor call for speculation. Also what "aggressive insulting behavior" did i "showed really well on this boards"?? ad homenian attacks towards op are not welcome here and are irellevent
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T21:35:04.231+0000) > > You got punished not because you got ganged upon, but because you chose to retaliate, instead of using the mute option. erm no, i got banned for complaining like about being ganked, and for saying stuff like "report x person for cheating" rito said this via ticket about my case. i got put into diamond games and gold games when playing my first 10 ranked games and had team mates moan to me about feeding or not being good enough to meet their standards. matchmaking fail. > You're gravely mistaking the meaning of "standing up for yourself". Having emotions and expressing them can be very different. no, having 3 team mates insult me and accusing me of deliberately feeding and responding back to them clarifying and explaining and telling others why they should not report you and why they should ignore the nasty things your team is saying about you and calling them out on ganging up and bullying you is obviously different than crying or raging over whatever. rage implies speaking with anger. > Or do you throw a public tantrum every time something upsets you? not at all, if something is unjust i'm not gonna throw a tantrum, yet i'm not gonna take it laying down either. of course i will stand up for myself and defend myself. > > Stop trying to fish for excuses to find your own CR unfair. > i'm not fishing for any excuses.... i've already made an entire post elsewhere explaining the issue of that and going indept. and also explaining the reason for the CR given to me by riot themself. > Considering that the ADC needs gold to get items, I don't see anything wrong with the ADC getting the creeps. its not that i am disputing, its the fact that a consenual agreement is being forced on many players as an obligation or something mandatory that they have no choice in, type of mentality. > > You made 2 mistakes: jumping into ranked with almost zero knowledge of the game and retaliate to teammates, expecting them to understand your item choices. no, i understood the game as i have played unranked as level 30 for over a year, and no i did not expect team mates to understand my item choices at all. all i expected was to not be bullied or flamed over how i decide to play. being new to ranked mode and matched up against gold and silvers is no valid excuse to justify myself being flamed at all. > But again, 5 rylai's isn't even an offmeta build, it's a plain useless build outside of bronze... if you are referencing to my singed build post you'd see that i specificly said that its works great outside of ranked mode and i even go indept to explain why, ontop of that he becomes really tanky and gains hp as well as ability power as a result of this becoming really hard to kill and having lots of spray damages and flip move damage and sinergizing good with the radcap or deathcap hat thing that increases ap by percent. its a maxx AP build. i don't care if you agree with it or not, but it does not give you the right to bully or insult me if you did in-game. {{item:3089}} its a really useful build on singed in unranked, maybe 4 rylais, 1 {{item:3285}} and a {{item:3089}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T20:32:27.886+0000) > > Tightening the rules and banning people making unhelpful posts. After all, you _did_ ask for that. yes i did kind of ask for that, how's that supposed to "bite me in the ass"?? people come to the help forums seeking help, NOT abuse.... any abuse or insults directed their way should be delt with accordingly, mobs and hatefests should not be allowed. also kappa spam posts should also not be allowed. yet making posts questioning why kappa posts are allowed or complaining about kappa spam posts are not allowed and removed nearly instantly. this makes me want to question alot. > > Censorship isn't always the solution. You're asking to censor people based on your own moral standards, no not at all, not based on my own moral standards, based on the very on community guidelines, and based on common sense, nothing to do with my own personal morals/standards at all. > What I'm puzzled about is that you're willing to justify people for retaliating,** but not boards posters for expressing their satisfaction at a toxic person getting banned**? a banned person seeking help should not be shamed and insulted/abused in their own thread for being banned.... i'm not sure if that highlighted part is trolling or serious. i'm surprised a moderator would even say such a thing taking the side of "people that wish to only comment insulting banned players" why should i justify the bullying of other members? that is one thing that should never be attempted to be justified, and moderators are not supposed to support forum bullying either. infact no one is supposed to. this is not the place for people to "express their satisfaction" for the op being banned. and it is'nt helpful either, and is just downright bullying. > Have you perhaps ever thought that they do it because they're fed up with the toxicity they meet in game, and come to PB boards to reassure themselves that people actually get banned? does'nt justify bullying or making fun of or harrassing banned players. **in-game toxicity does not justify forum toxicity ** and is no excuse. > It's funny that you talk about favoritism, and in the following sentence you cite mobey and time spent as factors to make access to opportunities to unban accounts easier. Isn't that the very definition of favoritism? favoritism within reason, its fairness and favoritism based on factors including money and time put into the account. obviously a person who has spent alot of money and put alot of time has more to lose (has lost more) getting their account permabanned, than a person who has spent alot less money (if anything) and time. its fair if those factors are taken into account, sort of brings a balance to things rather than just simply making them "random". order out of chaos. > > My sentence was probably phrased incorrectly, what I meant is that you complained on the boards about toxic people in game and ** toxic people on the boards**, in several occasions. yes? i know i did'nt name any of the in-game toxicity or people from in game but yes i did talk about in-game toxicity while i was on the forums and postededed it to the forums. i never posted about **toxic people on the boards ** except for my original post in this thread. as it was given as an explanation to explain what i said and to outline the reasons why i suggested what i suggested. > > Then why should be people allowed to keep breaking the rules and making other players' matches miserable, they should'nt, at all. i'm not saying they should. there's a difference between breaking the rules just to answer someone back, vs breaking the rules constantly to make others feel miserable. most of the time its the later that is the aggressor. > as long as they don't do thr no-no stuff? Isn't that yet another show of favoritism? indeed it is! and thats whats happening right now. people knowing how the system works and doing things by the book so they don't get punished yet at the same time pissing others off and getting negative reactions from them in-game. in these cases the person thats annoyed and expresses whats annoying them is more likely to get punished rather than the aggressor that covers his tracks, this is what i'm saying is not fair. call that favoritism or justice. or whatever. > > Yes. The point of a perma is that Riot doesn't want you to play their game. However, if you learned your lesson and create a new account, it's okay. exactly my point, well kinda, but for the most part yes. > Taking away permanent bans would mean taking away the edge that losing your progress and money's worth forever entails. its not something that should be taken away perminantly, of course perma bans should still exist, not disputing the existense of perma bans at all. howevewr in the case that a person gets back access to their perma banned account, they should be on the most thinnist of really thin fine lines. >** Also, most of the playerbase is comprised by adults... very rarely we see actual children here, and even then they could be lying about their age.** > EXACTLY!! THANKS. so why no sex jokes or polotics or religion thingies then? if "kids being exposed" to those things is not an issue, then why still not allowed to speak about those things on the forums? > Unfortunately, we can't really stop people from saying "deserved". disagreed, consequences for those actions can be easily enforced and may make people think twice before abusing others to try and get their kicks/buzz/emotional high next time. > But I'm here since the old fora and I've seen a massive behavioural shift in the time spent here, a shift that shows that boards regulars are the actual helpful people sometimes, there are some certain names that always show up where drama is, then things kinda get hot and heavy, for example when religion is mentioned there are certain regulars that always show up, then for other different things there seems to be other certain regulars, being a regular does not always insatntly mean the person is good or helpful. There are a number of regulars who just like to point and laugh at others that do not really contribute anything else to the community other than always insulting or opposing others. > Banning them would have no effect whatsoever; don't lose hope, it would have great affect overtime. it seems to have a somwhat affect in-game so should defiantly make at least a slight difference on the forums. also the forums are more policed and monitored and have less people on them than the actual game client itself > > Edit: now I see what happened with "mods going silent", **they didn't know you edited your posts**, there's no notification for that. NO. i'm not talking about that, i was talking about myself replying directly to their posts, and they not responding. what i'm saying has nothing to do with editing at all. i never complained about my edits not being responded to. i was talking about my direct replies.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T20:56:44.563+0000) > > This whole method is tied to Riot's belief that punishments are more effectively received **if the parties are judged by their own peers (which, in fact, happens with the reports)**. Riot doesn't want to be the judge, Riot provides the tools for the community to judge itself. oh yeah so its fair that someone gets punished due to being ganged up on by trolls or flamers or whatever where they all say "report x person for feeding" just because they suck, and have other verbal insults thrown at them, like what happened me in my first 3 ever games of ranked mode. apparently you have to take it like a laying duck and not say anything back or explain anything or stand up for yourself, you just gotta sit back and take it all laying down or mute them. very helpful, very nice -___- SOOO UNFAIR for anyone being punished for responding to that. also " **if the parties are judged by their own peers (which, in fact, happens with the reports)**. Riot doesn't want to be the judge, Riot provides the tools for the community to judge itself." contradicts the whole "you do not forcibly have to give consent or be punished for not allowing all of your cs to be taken against your will by adc's" coercion thing and seems to take away the option altogether and support the "adc has all bot lane cs whether you like it or not" mentality. > > And the community decided they didn't want to deal with TWO flamers in their games. Because that's how it is for an external party -- both the initiator and the retaliator are flamers, and nuisances to get rid of. its not always a case of flame vs flame getting reported, alot of the time it could be premades ganging up on 1 inividual, or it could be the whole team unfairly taking the side of the adc in the whole "adc gets all botlane for or you'll be reported if you attempt to farm as a supp" argument. with the report being "unsporting conduct", even in ranked games where things are far more serious there are sometimes salty nasty people that may report for such actions or accuse you of being a troll if you decide to build items that a person does not normally build as a certain role. > Riot doesn't want to be the judge, Riot provides the tools for the community to judge itself. tribunal much?
: He should've muted and reported/ It's that simple really. but he didn't, he retaliated.
Indeed, thus resulting in his punishment eventually.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
and i gave an appropriate reply to that post in response to Humpel, also its not about who see's themself as being right/wrong, its about riot being able to determine who is right/wrong by seeing it for themself and intervening as judge rather than taking both parties down.
: There is no "victim" here...
replace the word "victim" with "person who got started on"
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T19:36:43.910+0000) > > No, I'm simply showing you that your request can literally turn on you and bite you in the ass. that request being? > > But, as you put it further down in your post, this has NOTHING to do with the OP. If you want to discuss rules or grievances with the mods, you shpuld open a thread on your own. i am not here to discuss grievences with mods, as you can tell from my first post it was about the op posted by the op and forum trolls usually preying on these types of threads to insult or say haha or give blame rather than help. > > What else can be read in a thread where you asked for a Singed skin as compensation for his temporary deactivation? i asked if readers believe people should people be compensated and made a poll out of it, but also to answer _ "**What else can be read in a thread where you asked for a Singed skin as compensation for his temporary deactivation?**"_ i made sure that there was PLENTY of other things to read there, things like singed builds, singed's batman reference/trivia, my singed's in-game tactics, and more i guess. > > And speaking of your original point, have you ever noticed that the posts you complain about usually end up at the bottom of the discussion, while actual helpful posts are on the top? not at all, what i do notice is that other forum members may see the insults/trolling and usually tend to upvote it putting it closer to the top or else also join in and try to "roast" the op, all i did was point that out and said its unfair and stated that things need to be more enforced in regards of people seeking help only to end up getting trolled or insulted etc. > > Yes, that's correct. But the OP is asking for a new chance on his banned account, because he seems genuinely repentant and you support him on this (not that's a bad thing, mind you). yes i understand that, and i informed him of what i think in my opinion is the best course of action in dealing with his situation, and also explained why exactly that is. My original post here. > It went like this: support handpicked players that begged for their accounts to be unbanned, based on an impression that they genuinely regretted their actions, and issued them a challenge in the form of leveling a new account to 20 without getting punished. > **A whooping 95% of them failed.** that sounds awesome, well not the failure part lol but the opertunity. Is this still a possible thing? and that also makes me ask the questions about priority and favoritism and custom. i honestly do not wanna ask these questions here as it will further derail/clog this topic. but i will say this: i believe its unfair for 1 person to be given an opportunity at having his main account unbanned when another person who spent alot more money and time and effort into his account is not given the same opportunity. but then again repentence and acknowledgement of wrong doing would also need to be taken into account. > > Based on this, and on your own rants against toxic players both in game and on the boards, would you really be willing to risk to unleash some super toxic player back into the game simply because he **seems** a nice person? i don't rememember re-remember making any rants against toxic players while in-game, i do acknowledge however that i have made somewhat ranty posts on the forums about toxic players it varies on circumstance but to be honest i would only give such an opertunity to a select few depending on their cases and ban circumstance. if the seveirty of their permaban is toxic things like death threats and other racial insults etc then my answer is NO i would not if they're permabanned for breaking rules such as flaming caused due to continued in-game rage like "omg stop feeding!!, my team is feeding wow i cant do anything no one helps" then my answer is YES i would > The whole point of a permaban is that it's permanent. yet people can still make a new account anyway? i thought the point of a perma ban was to punish players in a way that lets them know they've wasted all that time they put into leveling up (and money if any) their account has gone to waste and been taking away from them as punihsment. > > Graves cigar is a legal issue, while the PG13 rating allows some leeway in terms on skimpy female clothing and bad words. legal in all of europe and america and korea? or just one of those places? not all of europe even uses that rating or the pegi stuff. so many different systems. also is there a way to disable in-game blood? > As for "forum bullying", I answered above. > bullying should not be tolerated or exposed to children, pg13 does not answer that at all. the effects of abuse online is more harmful to kids than it is to adults. > Links pls, I'm on phone and the boards are already difficult to navigate as it is. searching.... update: its either this link http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/ZqOkUrIg-where-is-the-right-place-to-appeal-punishment-or-should-i-post-it-here-chat-problem or this link http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/2wVtIMNs-new2ranked-my-first-experiance-playing-ranked-and-a-ranked-silver-newcomer-question-asking-advice i cannot exactly remember which as it has been a while since i've read them. there's alot to read there. > However, to the mods defense (and not every green or yellow name you see has modding powers), we don't always get informed of policy or system changes. All info we have available, is also available to the public. We don't have access to account-related private information. this was'nt about policies or system changes, it was about the banning methods, tribunal, flame, chat filter and in-game chat communication.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T19:43:54.822+0000) > > You seem unaware that morality is a very subjective matter. Riot and the system stick to facts. incorrect, it should be obvious by now that i am aware of that and have actually mentioned it (it being "Did this guy flame? Yes -> get punished Did this guy retaliate? Yes-> get punished") several times today as well as in the past. > Why shouldn't it be punished, then? i have a thread somewhere that answers that question and is dedicated towards this
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T18:34:17.481+0000) > > Be careful of what you ask. Based on your own criteria, you would be banned for trying to incite retaliatory responses (aka "flamebaiting") by calling people not agreeing with your opinion as "trolls" and "forum bullies". erm no, thats incorrect, allow me to explain below as i reply to what slightly looks like an ad homenian attack towards me lol. first of all my intent was never to incite a negative reaction from anyone, the only thing i've tried to incite is genuine discussion relating to the rules and the situation itself. Attempting to incite discussion and have a conversation on these issues is not a bad thing at all. Secondly i NEVER once said/called anyone that disagree's with me (or my opinions), a "forum bully" or a "troll". Thirdly it appears you are attempting to make a reference or two to other posts i've made on the forums, irrelevant to this discussion altogether, i don't even know why you bring it up. Especially the whole skin thing, when it has nothing to do with the op's topic and is irrelevant. > Or for opening free skin begging threads. Because begging for free stuff is forbidden by the rules. is this something you are accusing me of doing? "opening free skin begging threads"?? > > The problem is: are you aware of what the "last chance program" is? It's the perfect demonstration that "seemingly" genuinely repentant doesn't actually translate into reality. you've lost me at this point, i was told that some people can be perma banned and that severity depending on what was said in-game has some form of impact in decision making regarding bans in extreme cases. Therefore....? > > As for politics, religion and sex. This is a **gaming** board, with a PG-13 rating. Tell me where religion, sex and politics belong here? i could quote graves, female champions with very revealing clothing/cleavage, some of kleds quotes, and the in-game chat filter, but this would not help contribute towards the op's topic and would be kind of derailing the thread itself so feel free to continue this discussion on those topic you mentioned, elsewhere, where l'd be happy to respond in the relevant post. Also your reply does not answer my question about kids being exposed to forum related abuse, or swear words used by champions, and seems to make graves cigar far more of a big deal than gragas's alcohol. EDIT : "TL;DR ANSWER: OFF TOPIC SECTION IS WHERE THEY BELONG, WITH SEX JOKES IN THE JOKES SECTION WITH A DISCLAIMER IN THE TITLE AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT TOO GRAPHIC OR RUDE OR UNDERSTANDABLE BY KIDS (MEANING ONLY SEX JOKES ADULTS WOULD COMPREHEND) SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS I JUST GOT MY CAPS LOCK KEY JAMMED AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIX IT, I THINK SHIFT OR ANOTHER KEY BEING HELD DOWN MAY WORK BUT I DON'T WANT TO TYPE ALL OF THIS OUT AGAIN. NOTE THAT I AM NOT SHOUTING AT YOU AND ITS A TECHNICAL ISSUE." > > I'm also very interested in seeing the evidence that "mods dish out false information that contradicts Riot's official info". you can find this on several of the threads i commented on or made, where mods say stuff, and then compare it to the post i made about the results i got back from an actual riot employee via ticket submission. That is where you'll see it. Infact i even updated one of the main threads with an additional addition after showing the forum post to the ticket guys via ticket and updated it essentially saying what they had told to. Mods however gotten quiet and stopped responding there. The ticket guys where nice and i felt more respected, even though blunt.
Jazblood (EUW)
: New Mini Game
interesting game mode, i like it all except for the last part "you have to be killed by the fountain to win **been killed by a player (getting a assist on you when the fountain kills you)** ~~or another turret~~ will not grant you the win " that part is stupid and flawed as anyone can just place wards around their base and then recall as they see you go past them and attack you once when being killed by fountain or about to so then it ends up with them getting an assist. people can cheat and use this to their advantage and then while ur dead they can run to the enemy base by taking advantage of the death timer. add more rules and if a person is dead then the enemy must not move or push until enemy respawns again or else they can farm but must recall to base and not leave their base until enemy respawns please figure it out or fix it or do something because this is a really fun game that i would like to play
: SO you're blaming others for you ban? That's what this comment sounds like to me.
yes its the other guys's fault whoever done things deliberatly to upset him in-game. yet the sad part is they always get away with it until eventually being banned way much later after the victim gets punished for responding back. riot does not care who is right and who is wrong or who started what. they policy you break the rules and you get punished regardless of who was morally right
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cGjw9YAf,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-09T16:56:09.067+0000) > > Yes and no. Yes, they're unhelpful; but we can't censor someone expressing an opinion on the basis that it's written in an unpleasant way. look, there's a clear distinct difference between being sincerly genuine and concerned vs attempting to upset and gain a negative response by insulting and demeaning the op. trolling should be a bannable offense when people come looking for help only to get deficated on by people looking to incite a negative reaction is'nt right. does'nt the saying go "if you dont have anything nice to say then don't bother saying anything at all" ???? clearly things like _""hahaha you borught it all on urself, ur being thought a lesson and there is nothing riot are gonna do to help you about it, **you should have thought before you done what you done, but u didnt and now you are banned! deal with it**""_ is useless and negative attempts at trying to beat a person while they're down. people come to the help forums looking for help, **not abuse** there's no need for anyone to come and post or "express their opinion" in threads with people looking for help if they're only intent is to demean the op and be condescending this is a SERIOUS issue that needs to be addressed. > > Because they usually come from people **who don't regret their actions**, but the fact that they got caught. Mobs tend to be merciless,** in this case**. yet the op **in this case HAS regretted their actions**. and regardless of that mobs of abuse should not be acceptable or tolerated. this makes me wonder and worry alot about how things are actually handled and delt with on these forums. severity seems to be disregarded entirely. yet less abusive discussions like religion and politics seem to be banned entirely, even sex jokes. And the mods say its to protect kids lmao. Where are kids protection from other exposures to forum related abuse?
Show more

Encyc Dramatica

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion