niklasm (EUNE)
: But i saw in a youtube video where he had proof it was allowed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES5BB2cSQcI
> [{quoted}](name=niklasm,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cFvPN5JB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-27T21:51:52.243+0000) > > But i saw in a youtube video where he had proof it was allowed > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES5BB2cSQcI The fact that your willing to believe a youtube video doesn't really help you. Don't believe everything you read, see, watch etc thats on the internet. You lost your account because you'd rather believe a vdieo than riot. Use 3rd party programs at your own risk. Better luck on your next account.
rambowolf98 (EUNE)
: Flaming
> then they start flame me and i flame back Don't do this, this is how you avoid restrictions. Just mute them and continue. The chat is pointless in this game now. pings win!
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ELcF%%%A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-13T03:36:06.676+0000) > > You totally misunderstand. Flaming back =/= Defending yourself You don't always "flame back" in cases of defending yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=KillStealNL,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ELcF%%%A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-13T04:01:26.456+0000) > > You don't always "flame back" in cases of defending yourself. Then post chatlogs. Lets see this so called 'defending yourself'. Also it's the most childish thing to read online, defending yourself in an online agument... LOL grow up!
bochtisss (EUW)
: I didn't get the right division From my promos....!!!
are you talking about promo's (into another division) or placements? I think you got yourself muddled up here. Anyway. If it's placements you're placed lower, Just carry yourself to where you belong till you can no longer carry then you'll know your true division! Good Luck!
Grąvęs (EUW)
: It would be great if it would be possible to show u the whole whole chat of the game, what everybody said, u would understand the situation way way better
we know what everyone said, it's the same in every game. your being judged here ON WHAT YOU SAID. It doesnt' matter what someone else was saying. Don't be dick and you won't get permabanned. It's as simple as that!
: Suport players
no it's not reportable. But a support main NOT building sightstone... I'm a support main aswell and this is a must have item to me. But each to their own I guess.
RuffioCas (EUW)
: "We all buy skins" What difference does it exactly make? Like... what??????
this, makes no point from your original statement (you were naming and shaming) I buy skins also, I'm just leaving this here!
Riryz (EUW)
: i have a pretty vague idea why they were saying that if your attitude is like that. but this does not mean its ok for them to do so.
Yeah this guys atitude stinks. He's as bad as these 'ragers' he also doesn't know how the report feature works (seems no one knows) reporting doesn't result in instant justice. also it doesn't matter if 1 or 3 people report. If 1 report is valid thats all you need. But hey you deserve a perma as much as other kiddies who rage or simply ruin other peoples games. You can't simply mute the players and get on with the game can you, too hard for you. BOOHOO! go cry somewhere else
: HELP ME RİOT GAME.
Also you only get a penalty for leaving a number of games NOT just 1 game. You don't need to leave games back to back but the more you leave the bigger the penalty will get. So you should have known your connection problem after the first couple of disconnects. YOUR FAULT BUDDY!
: Eu west Down And ban 20 min
lol whats this crap he's talking about :)
: people have waited for years to get in, you are not special =)
This ^^ you won't be in the PBE anytime soon
: how do you deal with this
I just pick who I want to play then mute when game starts. No one tells me who I can or can't play (in a negative way).
: MORE League Project Wallpapers!
nice wallpapers but.... No love for Master Yi!?
Bonechain (EUW)
: S rank
stop taking KDA as the only thing in to account. I can't believe people are still doing this!! either learn how grades are given out or just shut up and play the damn game....
Sidias (EUNE)
: As for flame I mean to make a joke not to insult ppl (sry for wrong info)
a joke... this isn't a comedy club! IT'S A GAME... this is completely out of order! honestly though I just don't care, hope he gets his banned sorted.
: A couple of advice: * I would complete {{item:3116}} before {{item:3151}}, just imagine what your W can do with the Rylai's. (Anyone you stick onto will be impossible to run away.) In fact, I would not consider buying {{item:3151}} unless someone stacks health like crazy e.g: {{item:3027}} + {{item:3116}} on mage, {{item:3083}} on tanks. * Red trinklet on Jungler. Blue is... okay... but if no one in your team gets red, you'll had to get red and sweep away enemy's vision around objectives. * Amumu is strong, but requires a lot of CDR. Just 10% on {{item:3065}} clearly isn't enough. I usually get {{item:3108}} after Spirit Visage which will then completed into {{item:3001}} or {{item:3157}} * Being a jungler, as well as good map awareness, you also had to know when it is a good time to push the lane. Low ELO players doesn't know this concept, so you'll had to do it for them: After sucessful gank, look at the wave's position. Generally rule: you want the enemy lose as much as possible. So you probably want to push the wave and crash it under tower and made them miss out all the gold and EXP. On the other hand, you might want to leave the wave as it is, if it allows your teammate farm safely without the threat of being gank. So it is base on: 1. Who is ahead in that lane? 2. Which direction is the wave pushing? The games was lost because of 2 member's under performance, {{champion:236}} and {{champion:55}} Lucian did pretty badly in terms of KDA (5/8/9 KDA of 1.6) and damage (29K). Kata's KDA(10/10/13 KDA of 2.3) was slightly better than Lucian, but was second worst in terms of damage (29K). Besides, I don't think picking Kata into {{champion:113}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:42}} was a good idea. There are 6 CC on the team that can stop her track (not surprisingly Kata's largest Multi Kill was only 2). And with her full damage (no health build), she'll just get blown up in team fights. Another possible reason: the game was drag on for too long, getting to the point where {{champion:48}} became a massive monster. But you can't blame them, after all {{champion:236}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:55}} is pretty weak at siege-ing.
Excellent post Vandaliser!
: Premades..?
> [{quoted}](name=Kirito Zen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l3vaFU9g,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-03T17:07:28.623+0000) > >God damn it im in solo q stop with this think seriously There is no solo Q.... what are you talking about!?
: Banned permanently for no reason. So unfair. Please review.
well it does seem harsh from what I can see (just from your chat logs) did you ask if you could double jungle in champ select? if not then I guess It went against you there maybe... I think you can be reported for not playing the role your set (don't quote me on it, it's just something thats said in champ select by others when people don't want that role) If you answer this with simply, "It's a normal game I wanted to try it anyway...." Then your just thinking of yourself and not the other players in your team, this is a team game after all. Again, yes it seems pretty harsh that you were banned for this and maybe contact riot support via a ticket to see about changing this. Hope it all works out for ya man!
: Permanent banned
When you receive the other bans (7 days, 14 days bans) thats when you try to reform, not when it's permanent. You had your chance and sadly you didn't take it seriously. The fact that you're trying to improve is good to see. I hope you do sort out the toxicity! best of luck with your new account.
0m0plata (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KeEKFnV0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-19T14:57:40.980+0000) > > No. It's literally impossible. and think about one thing, will really this perma ban, ban me from the game? I can create another account !? So doens't make sence getting only chat banned?
Well, you put money into the game. Make a new account, put more money into it and get banned again?! Riot will love you for this. Most people just play league of legends for the fact it's a game you don't need to go around calling people names (retard as you put in a previous post) simply clean up your act and you'll have no troubles in the future. If you do create a new account I hope you can sort out your previous mistakes and enjoy the game again. If not, I'm pretty sure another ban is coming your way. either way. I wish you well!
Charibasa (EUW)
: Is MKJogo legal? Is it a virus?
or you could do some research yourself, use the search feature on the left hand side of the board page and find all the information out you need. some people....
Vínykx (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=smYO8OLJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-16T12:07:57.613+0000) > > The only way to remove the chargeback is to pay Riot back the money you owe them. Once it's paid, they'll remove the ban. > > A chargeback occurs when you purchase RP and you get said RP but Riot don't receive the money for it. Therefore, you owe them the money for the RP you purchased. I know, but i haven't done any Chargeback and i dont have money to pay it..
if you didn't do it then it means someone accessed your account without your knowledge OR you share the account which is against TOS. naughty naughty! as to your money problems.... get a job!?
Allosen (EUW)
: Its a little IQ Test, if you fail in Champ Select, you are not clever enough to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Allosen,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E40Q5xUy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-30T11:48:05.389+0000) > > Its a little IQ Test, if you fail in Champ Select, you are not clever enough to play. hahaha, this is so true ^^ just lock in the damn champion man!
: If you can't climb on your own you are in the division you belong in.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=vXQoOf9P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-28T14:20:22.798+0000) > > If you can't climb on your own you are in the division you belong in. ^^ this ^^, AND theres noobs in silver (you'll be scratching your head on how they are silver!) theres no escaping it!
KAYJHlN (EUW)
: Skins trial, voice comms (game suggestions)
Before I buy a skin I check out the ingame look on a youtube video but trial skins... I don't see why not, doesn't hurt anyone I guess. As for voice comms, I know riot use chat logs as evidence in banning and suspending players so changing to voice comms seems highly unlikely but again should there be a way to use that feature, I don't see why not. I've never used MK jogo so can't really comment on whats fair and unfair about it sorry.
Ventom (EUNE)
: Even tho i reported them got them agian with me
After having a toxic player in my team I usually wait 5 minutes just so I can take a small break AND to make sure I never see them again lol!
Sceizer (EUW)
: Buying champions
: suspended for using a third party is false
> ok so thanks for telling me that i am still using it but not telling me how did you tell that i am using Riot will NEVER tell you how they detected it because it's part of their security. If they told you how they detected it, it would allow people to find a way around it. Simply put, stop being cheap and buy the skins!
: A scripter in late night games <removed>
firstly, Naming and shaming... No no no. Secondly, Bans are never instant. Why do people think they are? You reported them thats all you can do.
: Yes i am talking to my friends saying from now on i will stay calm in all my games just have a laugh but no trolling don't think about my rank just play from now on i will think that. and no i think it was a bot. The thing is that i would want my account back because i spent about 300 400 pounds on this game. also this has changed me already, in my head i am saying to myself 'step up' stop being an idiot its only a game and from now on i will believe that. i swear on my life i will change and be calm just please give me another chance. if you could find the people i was abusive to please let me speak to them i want to change this has actually hit me in the back of the head i need to sort this out i want my account its so expensive you may think i want it back because of my money i spent on it 'no'. I want it because i put time and effort in this game and i loved the game. And plus the thing is, is that i am done with league of legends community you say all of this but you don't understand how much money was put into this game i don't get nothing back so basically what riot is doing is stealing from us when we get banned permanently that should not happen this is not right. you don't no how sad this is too me i lose everything it is my main game i play. as long as you give me all my skins back and transfer my skins too my new one i will be fine but this is wrong. 2 or 3 years buying these skins and champions and you think this is just a thing i can just leave seriously sort it out its stupid. I should not deserve this permanent ban they should get a ban also not just me they where trolling making stupid plays/trolling not helping me when i am ADC and i am a squishy champion like they don't help anyone they thing it is black ops 3 not a strategy.
your account is gone mate. Accept it and move on, you were given countless chances to improve which you ignored. All you can do now is create a new account and prove you've changed. I hope you use this experience to understand It's just a game and that there are rules in which you must accept. Wish you all the best mate.
: Gifting
Yeah I had this problem earlier when trying to gift a skin to a friend. I tried again a few hours later and it worked fine. If your still having problems just get in touch with riot support.
: I know right :'D
I figured he was trolling! > It dosent matter if u win alot of the games. it ALL about ur score. The overall score/KDA of ALL 10 games.. How can someone get it so wrong.... "forget your MMR guys, work on your KDA kids!" ~ Anduki 2/2/16!
Badjo (EUW)
: You've just picked my worst lines to convince me that I was the bad person . I aprreciate your opinion , But i already said that I take my responsibilty with that . But I was talking about the unfair ban , without previous warning . and the absence of chat ban instead of suspension . Without talking about the fact that the ones who reports you are enjoying their games and still flaming the others and can report whoever they want because they are premades and they have the power in reports .
Well you don't understand reporting. premades count as 1 report so no they don't have any 'power' as you put it. The ban wasn't unfair either. Accept or don't, but to think you didn't deserve a report...
MrRetard99 (EUNE)
: Why do you get a lower rank if you play support?
It's based on YOUR MMR not a teams average. your MMR is lower than your friends. I don't think you understand how placements work.
Badjo (EUW)
: What i did was wrong but wasn't an agressive behaviour that deserves a suspension for 2 weeks , they could simply make chat ban so that way I would care lezz . And in early game I needed the blue buff for a champion who needs mana reg . especially when your jungler is a lee sin , it should not belong to him . As what happened in the game , I was doing the blue buff myself but he came and smited in purpose . does that make you chilled ?
It doesn't matter how agressive or not you were... the fact is you triggered riot's Tribunal. It's not like it looked at it and thought "well he's flaming but, it's not too bad so we'll let it slide" you were toxic thats it. also receiving a 14 day ban means you've picked up reports and been punished in the past. >THE7THSEAL- There is no excuse for your lack of self control. This basically. Why get so annoyed by someone in a game that leads you to this... The correct response is to mute and finish the game and if you really have to, then report them. > Also, as an aside, blue buff doesn't belong to the mid laner. This too! regardless to what you think.... You don't NEED anything, you must farm your lane etc. you WANT blue, 2 different things. I hope you work on your self control with these 2 weeks you have free from the game (or play a smurf account I don't care) It's just a game in the end. Learn to enjoy it! Best of luck.
: trolling players
so you report them after the match and what..... you expect an instant ban? Thats not how the system works nor has it ever. you reported, you did your part now continue playing your games and forget them. Thats it.
: Virgin Media user
it's you, I'm on virgin media and playing with a nice 33ms here (South, UK)
: Dynamic Que
your joking right? theres a thread right at the top with updates.... http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/10wde8H7-update-25-01-16-euweune-dynamic-queue-system-disabled-further-details
: What do you do against scripters??
whats 'orb walking'...
Dr Nakaza (EUW)
: MK jogo
No, not allowed. As for skins and how they look etc.... just check YouTube. All the skins are there and you can how they they look.

Enzo9T9

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion