: SSG XAYAH COSPLAY
Ha! Nice try Mr.Sneaky but you won't fool me this time.
: Want to play some ARAM?
I cannot seem to find it :O... are you guys already finished with the ARAMS?
: Delete Supports and Junglers
{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Hey, thanks for your guide :D Though, I'd like to ask a few more things. What exactly are the differences between the different types? You mentioned Fighters, Tanks and Juggernauts (and I assume there are more), but what exactly is different from all the types?
Fighters: Fighters (also known as Bruisers) are a huge group of short-ranged Champion who excel at both dealing and surviving damage. With easy access to heavy, continuous damage (or DPS) and some defensive skills, fighters thrive in extended fights as they seek out enemies to take down, but their limited range puts them at constant risk of being kept at bay (or kited) by their opponents via crowd control, range and mobility. Fighters tend to have an advantage against assassins, whose burst tends to fall short of killing them when unaided, as well as tanks, whose inferior damage allows fighters to eventually defeat them in duels, but often struggle against mages and marksmen, whose superior reach allows them to kite approaching fighters. Tanks: Tanks are tough melee champions who sacrifice damage in exchange for powerful crowd control. While able to engage enemies in combat, a tank's purpose isn't usually to kill opponents, rather, tanks excel at disrupting enemies and diverting focus to themselves, allowing them to lock down specific targets (or several targets at once), as well as remove or peel threats from their allies. In addition to strong base defenses, tanks generally have a means of amplifying their tankiness even further with their abilities, and tend to fully invest in defensive items to maximize their resilience. However, tanks lack the tools to truly succeed in single combat, and their influence is limited by their low overall mobility, preventing them from constantly staying on top of their targets. As tanks can handle burst damage very well, they tend to succeed against assassins and most mages (like your Annie {{champion:1}} ), but their vulnerability to continuous damage puts them at a disadvantage against fighters and marksmen. Juggernauts: Juggernauts are a mix of **FIGHTERS** and **TANKS**, they deal **MASSIVE DAMAGE** up close and personal and are able to destroy multiple members of your Team at once. Their biggest weakness is their lack of **CC** which mean the'll usually get kited like the Fighters, other than most Fighters, Juggernauts have almost no mobility. This leads to the enemy poking you down before the fight starts which decreases your strength and potential by a lot. Juggernauts are also extremly short ranged, more so than the Fighters. Juggernauts need a lot of patience and strike at the right time to catch their enemy by surprise. But when you are at melee range with a Juggernaut ( deals almost as much damage as a marksmen but as tanky as a Tank later on) pray you have some kind of tool to run away, because even a Juggernaut who has just died for the past minutes can be a horrifying raid boss for your Team if played right. {{champion:6}} "What will you do to survive? _**Tell me!**_" ( Urgot is my favourite Juggernaut <3) Almost all Juggernauts play in a very unique way and have some kind of mini game you need to follow to be actually strong. Like for example {{champion:122}} needs to get bleed stacks on you before he can execute you for **a lot of true damage, ow that hurts...**. (True Damage is Damage that isn't mitigated by resistances.)
: New player: Need help
Top Lane: Top Lane is known to be one of the most isolated lane at times, also called an island because of that. Because of this Top Lane is a pretty 1vs1 heavy lane and a lot of decisions making goes into playing that lane on an higher level, you need to have a lot of Map Awareness as well due to Top Laners often picking Teleport {{summoner:12}} and your Team expecting you to use your Teleport to help them out. In the Top Lane players pick pretty much 3 types of Champions: Fighters ( {{champion:41}} ) , Tanks ( {{champion:57}} ) and Juggernauts ( {{champion:122}} ). This makes Top Lane a pretty Melee heavy role but there are some exceptions like Gnar ( {{champion:150}} ) who is a ranged Champion but also a Tank. Top Lane has the most variety of viable Champions and with that come countless Match-ups you need to know and master as a Top Laner, there are Champion who are very strong early ( {{champion:80}} ) , Champions who are strong in mid game ( {{champion:39}} ) and even Champions who are late game carries ( {{champion:75}} ). This means you need to adjust your playstyle a lot if you want to succeed consistently as a Top laner. **NEVER FORGET TO WARD THE RIVER AND OR TRIBRUSH** or else the enemy Jungler becomes your best friend, and you don't want that to happen :) . After laning phase there a 2 very common ways to continue the game as a Top Laner, you can **Group with your Team** or you can **Splitpush**. There are Champion which can't do both so be sure to pick the right Champion to your playstyle, for example **TANKS** are generally not seen Splitpushing as they are much better of fighting with their Team a 5v5. **FIGHTERS** on the other hand are seen Splitpushing much more often like ( {{champion:23}} ) , its often because their team fighting ability is very weak but their 1vs1 is very strong which means they can take turrets by them self and draw the attention of at least 2 enemy Champion to stop them, which means in turn your Team can engage a 4vs3 and win a team fight while you distracted 2 members of their team (if executed well). When splitpushing you should always be thinking about what objectives there are on the other side of the map and whether you have teleport up or not to be able to potentially contest those objectives, for example: **THE DRAGON**. Top Lane can be very unforgiving so be sure of every move you make, even just mindlessly attacking minions can be used by the enemy to freeze the Lane and **DENY YOU GOLD AND XP OR EVEN KILL YOU**. Be very aware of this tactic when facing early game Champions like ( {{champion:80}} ) because they can snowball of the lead you are giving to them and can carry the early to mid game for their team. I wouldn't say Top Lane is the most easy role in the game because you indeed have a lot of responsibility, but it isn't a bad Lane to start playing either. If you want a very **forgiving** Top Lane experience, you should pick up Tanks like: {{champion:57}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:36}} . Even if you die with those Champions they are still kinda Tanky and can peel your Team / disrupt the enemy Team which is their main job after all. If you want to deal more Damage but still want to be kind of tanky play {{champion:86}} , he is a very beginner friendly Juggernaut!
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Running into a Rioter is probably rather unlikely due to the sheer amount of players that play this game at any time. You may also have played with a Rioter and not even know it, since they don't all have Riot in their name.
Good points, I didn't really think about that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:77}} {{champion:35}}
Oh Udyr, I never thought about him... good idea!
Rioter Comments
B00B00 (EUW)
: if your looking to climb dont play high skill cap champs play things like Annie, Pantheon etc. if you just want to have fun then it will probably take 100ish games to understand his capabilities and limits and then a further 500 to be profient with the amount he can actually pull off, you also must understand all champions CD's and abilities to fully utilize his out play potential.
Most useful comment to me yet. Thanks.
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Who was your first pentakill with?
For me it was {{champion:30}} , I pressed my outplay button and all five died.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Awesome way of thinking! I really like the way you are turning him more into a tactician! I'm not sure if the current engine could support splitting soldiers in any way but I sure would love to see him having more impact on the whole battlefield whether it's via soldiers like you mentioned or something else. He could very well be the first champion not made to actually battle with his own body but more have control over the battlefield. P.s. your English was fine! I got exactly what you wanted! Thanks for contributing, love reading stuff like this :) {{summoner:31}}
No problem it was very fun writing and thinking what I could change about Swain if I had the power to do so, but I agree I think the current LoL engine couldn't support the splitting soldiers! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
IndigoFenix (EUNE)
: I definitely agree that Swain ought to be more tactical, although I think giving him actual controllable soldiers is a too drastic of a change. This isn't Warcraft. Besides, he's already got Beatrice, who could potentially be used for more tactical purposes while still keeping his Swainy style and image intact. I like the idea of letting him influence things all over the map, and the cursed ground concept is nice. Maybe his spells could be given incredible range (like half the map) but also take a long time to activate. Like he can place cursed ground the next lane over, but it wouldn't actually activate for 10 seconds. Or he could send Beatrice to help an ally or scout ahead, but it would take a long time to get there - basically it would be as if Swain was splitting himself in two; his own power would be much weaker but he could influence two lanes at once.
Thanks for the incredible feedback, I like your ideas very much :D
: Create your own Alola champion!
**Swain** - The Master Tactician http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/d/dc/Swain_OriginalLoading.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160412192019 **Idea** Swain is a pretty old Champion and in my opinion has a kit which barley presents him as this "Master Tactician". His Kit should be more about predicting what the enemy might do and planning ahead. But I still want Swain to be that tanky mage which deals consistent damage rather than burst. In the early game he shouldn't be much of a threat, like the current Swain. But his mid and late game shall shine {{summoner:21}} . http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/8/8a/Carrion_Renewal.png/revision/latest?cb=20130929123312&format=webp **Passive**: Grand General of Noxus For every killed minion, Swain gets a stack of Grand General of Noxus (Champion kills or assist give him 20 Stacks). At 100 Stacks Swain is allowed to command 5 Noxian Soldiers who will Spawn at location marked by Swain ( Range is 4000). Those Soldiers would work like Azir Soldiers (but way weaker) who can be moved like Tibbers. They can freely roam the map after they are spawned, only die when there Hp is at 0 (or Swains) and can be split up ( for example 2 Soilders help at dragon and the other 3 will help Swain push Top-Lane). Those Soldiers will all have 50% of Swains bonus health and there basic attacks will do 20% of Swains ability power, if Swains bonus health is lower than 100 hp they will spawn with 35 Hp each. If Swain has no bonus ability power this passive can not be activated. You are not forced to use this ability when you have 100 stacks. If the 5 soldiers are still up when the passive is ready again and you activate it, the current soldiers leave the battlefield for the new ones. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/20/Decrepify.png/revision/latest?cb=20130929123313&format=webp **Q**: Decrepify Swain commands Beatrice to fly to the target location, where she remains for 4 seconds. Beatrice will attack enemies within the area, prioritizing the target that are being attacked from Swain Soldiers or Swain himself. Beatrice's attacks deal magic damage and slows. Beatrice deals double damage against minions and executes them below 10 health. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/6/63/Nevermove.png/revision/latest?cb=20130929123314&format=webp **W**: Cursed Grounds Curse the ground near you (900 range) with a dark spells. The cursed ground is after 5 seconds not visible for the enemy anymore, before that, the ground can be cured by auto attacking the spot like a minion, after that, cursed ground can only be detected by true sight. The cursed ground remains for 3 minutes and only 3 cursed grounds can be active at a time. If an enemy walks in to a cursed ground they are slowed and if they can't get out they are after 1.5 seconds rooted for 3 seconds. Swain Soldiers (if in range) will charge at the rooted enemies and deal true damage to them. Swain gets healed for these true damage auto attacks by a missing health amount. Cursed Grounds works on an ammo system and rewards for planning ahead. (especially planning a team fight ahead.) Cursed Grounds will deal 50/100/150/200 magic damage when the enemy gets rooted. (No ability power scaling.) http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/0/08/Torment.png/revision/latest?cb=20130929123316&format=webp **E**: Torment Swain sends out Beatrice to torment an enemy champion and they deal 100/200/350/450 magic damage over the course of 4 seconds. If a Soldier attacks a target that is being tormented he will gain a attack speed and an armor/ magic resistance buff that last for the duration of Torment (4 seconds). Torment deals True damage to Champions that are rooted by his W. http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/ab/Ravenous_Flock.png/revision/latest?cb=20130929123315&format=webp **R**: Plan B This can only be activated if Swain drops under or is at 25% health. Swain instantly spawns 5 Noxian Soldiers who are an empowered version of usual soldiers. Swain goes in his iconic demonic raven form, Swains raven form will cost him no mana per second, it automatically deactivates when Swain is over 45% Health again. Swains heals are reduced by 15% from his current raven form on the live servers. If the enemy slays Swain in his form, Beatrice will enrage and haunt the Champion who dealt the death blow, dealing 500/700/900 ( + 50% of Swains ability power) in magic damage over the course of 10 seconds. If the target gets rooted by Swains W while Beatrice is enraged, she will deal +100% of Swains ability power for 3 seconds. **Playstyle** The idea is to make Swain more of a complex Champion so his title as an Master Tactician is see-able in his playstyle, in early game Swain is not much of an threat and is mostly playing passive and farms for his stacks. When the mid game roles around Swain begins to have a good **GLOBAL** pressure with his soldiers and is able to help his team from a far because a real Master Tactician doesn't get his hands dirty. Swain players get rewarded for planning Teamfight ahead with his W, lure the enemy in an good position for you and strike with your team while they're rooted and weakened by your Cursed Grounds. If things go bad for you don't forget to activated your ult as early as possible to secure that you will live for a few more seconds to deal damage and maybe even change the tide of a late game teamfight and win the game. {{champion:50}} "I'm five steps ahead of you." **Sorry for my writing mistakes, English isn't my mother tongue but I hope that you still enjoyed my wall of text about Swain, I'm aware that this may be Over or under powered. I'm not a game designer so I don't know how to balance a Champion correctly, heck maybe he isn't even fun to play, my idea with the soldiers was just to make it kinda like in Starcraft controlling your units and such. ** At least I had fun while writing that is what matters for me^^ but feedback is still appreciated ! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
kurnubego (EUNE)
: No, he isn't. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ikQLcBdE-meddler-any-thoughts-on-shen In short: he's currently weak, devs know about it. They are thinking to buff him in pre-season, but currently gathering information from worlds. If Shen doesn't get picked in worlds, they gonna tune some previous power back right up. People tend to think that Shen being strong in competitive is mainly because of his ult. Which in fact, is wrong assumption made from ignorance. Meddler explains: >We think one of the problems is that Shen's performance has too large a gap between its highs and lows, because of some feast/famine effects on his kit. If he's able to engage in a fight and survive in the first place he gets significantly more access to his passive shield for example, pushing him further ahead. On the other hand if he's somewhat behind he loses the ability to usefully trigger that CD reduction. Since he lacks other inherent tankiness to fall back on (low base stats, no ongoing defensive mechanics) a Shen who starts having trouble can have too much trouble recovering as a result. We've generally seen organized teams be better at avoiding letting Shen get into those failure states to begin with, resulting in better overall performance in that setting. Shen's nerfs were directly worlds related, not that he needed those nerfs to be balanced in regular play. That's due to Shen being mechanically intense and rather difficult champion. It seems that devs though of Shen mechanically falling (getting out of energy, screwing up his CD's) as part of his balance. Problem that in organized play, teams can play around these failure points. Now I don't agree that shen was OP in pro-scene. He was ban n pick in NA/EU, where he had average win rate. (negative in EU and positive in NA) and wasn't even that contested in LCK at all. It's more likely that meta around Shen pick made him very welcome choice in Top lane, rather than himself being too strong. Anyhow, expect buffs at pre-season novemeber / december. Most likely they gonna give him stronger base stats and some of the ability powers they've previously nerfed, because Shen is non-existent in Worlds and to balance out high reward / high risk problem points. Which I don't really like, Shen was only mechanical intense tank out there, comperable to champions like Yasuo in terms of mechanical ups and downs. Slapping more base stats on him will remove some of the outplay mechanics and tune him more towards regular tanks side like maokai. TL;DR You shouldn't play him if you care about climbing.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Now that's a good answer, thanks for the long comment {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
RIPenemyz (EUNE)
: rito pls balance master yi!
The biggest counter to master yi is cc, if you wanna destroy a master yis life pick nautilus, he is basically the cc king
Rioter Comments
: I'm sick of this game becoming weaboo fiesta (an "anime")
Rioter Comments
: Why would you want it as a legendary just to have the same and cost more RP? lol honestly when I saw devil spotlight, I thought it was a legendary, should be even happier that it's cheaper than expected with features worth more than it costs.
I would just like if he had custom animation, except his recall and death animation and that he has a new voice over, but yeah, it's a very good skin for 1350 RP I agree on that.
Rioter Comments
Okuma (EUNE)
: It all depends on what champion you prefer playing the most. I like Dunkmaster Darius the most because of his overall "cocky" attitude if I can call it that.
Good point
Rioter Comments
Okuma (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kilroy666,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mEvXGFwk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-24T15:10:54.814+0000) > > i can imagine playing with RIOT xxx name guess in most cases peoples are more intrested in asking/chating then in playing :D nothing wierd not all have RIOT in name. I would love to play a game with a Rioter ツ
Yeah me too, I'm sure they are cool guys
: I had Eambo in an ARAM didn't notice it was him until it was over :'(
Awww, I would be so sad if that would have happend to me :(
: I'm grinding ranked all day so can confirm we play :P As Humpelstilzche mentioned there are about 65,000 players to every one Rioter and at that not everyone has Riot in their name. Out of the 15-20 people on my greater team I am the only one with Riot in my summoner name. I'm sure we'll get a chance to schedule some games together with you guys in the near future.
That would be awesome {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: Only some Rioters actually have a "Riot" in their name, so it's possible you played with one without noticing it. Also keep in mind that there are about 100 million players and only ~1000 Rioters, so only one out of 100k players is a Rioter.
I actually didn't know about that some Riot members don't have Riot in there name O.O Thanks for the info! <3
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
hgrva (EUW)
: He isn't playing, he is still in Queue.
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: Hey, i own {{champion:240}} since his release and i played him a bit. He seems like a good 1v1 champion as long as you use your W on the enemy champion. so make sure that its up when you are going in for a trade. His early game seems good in my opinion, mid game is nice as well but it looks like he falls off a bit in the lategame since {{champion:240}} has single target dmg for the most part. I won top lane verry often, that might have something to do with the faxct that {{champion:240}} has a strong early game or that he is a fairly new champion. I would recommend to play him top instead of jungle. {{champion:240}} is really slow and weak when he is dismounted so take care! you are squisy and you can only use 2 abilitys. Also {{champion:240}} seems a littlebit underpowerd acouring to his winrate, about 44% in top lane and 40% in the junlge. And i dont feel as powerfull with kled compared to the meta toplaners. so we have to wait and see what riot will do with this champion. Maybe its just something we dont see that really good on him. The skillcap from {{champion:240}} isnt that high. landing his q isnt that hard, but i think you need to get a feeling for your ultimate so you dont use it to far/short. After 3 games you will be decent at this champion. after all {{champion:240}} is a really fun champion to play! im not sure about the early/mid/late game but this is my experience. I hope that i helped!
That helped a lot! Thank you for your help and this really long comment O.O :D{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: But that gives me a replay of the entire match How did you get just a clip of the match?
I recorded it with open broadcaster and put this clip on youtube
: Remember the days when Veigar could 1 shot the ap mid laner with just his r.
Rioter Comments
: how did you get a clip of a replay you played? I always want to show but I don't know how GG rekt btw
I use Replay.gg http://www.replay.gg/
Rioter Comments
Eveninn (EUW)
: What are your favourite quotes of your Top 3 champions?
{{champion:41}} "You will never have a grave, Graves... see, it's 'cause your name, it's... your name is like a grave, it's - I - never mind."
: braum jungle go full on hit effect build. soraka mid 0 counterplay no matter what they do just press e and spamm q. xin zhao mid
That Soraka mid thing sounds actually really fun
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

EvilBird090

Level 161 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion