Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rumble now an underpowered top laner.
Just play him midlane instead. He's still quite powerful with Liandry's and Deathfire Touch.
Neonchan (EUW)
: Can't you at least lose 3 games without complaining?
I use these boards to complain, so I don't flame in-game. Ultimately a better way of venting. Deal with it.
: Yea and when fizz is in your team. He feeds.
I've not known this to be the case, usually fizz' on my team do pretty well. But then I always ban that tumour so it rarely happens.
Rioter Comments
: glad my last time ive seen bronze was season 2 XD
I've sort of resigned myself to the fact I'll be bronze forever. :)
: Outch....
Bronze is always a 1v9 game. Not only do you have to fight the enemy, but usually fight your own team. :)
Rioter Comments
raps1355 (EUW)
: Can you still fall from silver to bronze in preseason?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yes, I agree, we definitely need a buff to thunderlords. Its a very interactive mastery, because attacking and using spells is something I only do in very specialized niche-situations, and its quite frankly very underused. So far, the only people I see using it are: * Mid * Support * DPS toplaners * DPS Junglers I mean, whats going on, why are tanks and ADCs still not using this very diverse and interactive mastery? Please buff. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} ----- _(Sorry for the sarcasm dear game designers, but this simply got out of hand, I am sorry. The fact that the Cunning Tree gives you Armor and Magic Pen, combined with the Thunderlords buff and the Dethfire nerf, makes this Keystone WAY too good. Btw. the sole reason for the Deathfire nerf (aka. Brand) is still up and running, because the problem was never DT, the problem is how powerful his passive makes him even if he doesn't build dmg)_
> I mean, whats going on, why are tanks and ADCs still not using this very diverse and interactive mastery? Please buff. Because if I'm doing DPS (I main MF) then Fervor of Battle gives me overall more damage. Sure, Thunderlord's is great for poking, but your role as ADC is to dish out consistent damage, which Fervor - even though it has been nerfed - does beautifully.
Daaru (EUW)
: I bet i'll not get loss prevented (EUW down)
Riot loves handing out free defeats.
Rioter Comments
: The Definition Of Balance
Thoughts travel through the OP's head in the same way sound travels through space.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: The point of reowrk isnt to make champion weaker or stronger, it's to make theyr kit more fair, less toxic, or whatever one would call it. Her ult late game was stupidly OP, the only way to balance that is by giving her weak early and in the first place that kind of ult is just plain toxic.
Yes. But they've reduced the toxicity of the kit to that of water. Apart from the ultimate in teamfights, she doesn't bring as much damage as other juggernauts.
Rioter Comments
Narimasa (EUW)
: I often wish i was bronze. It sounds so much more... Casual.
No. Even Casual players can be good. Comparing Bronze to Casual Games i like comparing Shakespeare's Hamlet to a dog pissing up your leg.
Rioter Comments
: This applies to silver, gold and even plat as well. Sadly enough I haven't played with a team consisting of pure diamonds, but the few diamonds I've played with actually look at their map. Gives me hope that there might be light at the end of the tunnel.
Even when you ping, it's like that function doesn't exist either.
Rioter Comments
MephiAura (EUW)
: Imperial Lux Looks Like A McDonald's Employee
: Buy a QSS
> [{quoted}](name=TheTinyBeaver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L8IsB4vl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-29T22:03:31.926+0000) > > Buy a QSS This. There's no excuse not to get Merc Scimitar on an ADC anymore.
SlySherX (EUW)
: Yeah, banning Zed every game :P
: If you would tell me to take Mercurial instead of goddamn needed Bloodthirster i wouldnt listen to you aswell :^ I quess if you would say something like "Think about taking Mercurial aswell, it can greatly counter Zed ult" And well, dont push, people play in their own style~ and he could have bad day aswell, when they will die thousand of times they will learn by their own mistakes. -> I've never build Mercurial doe, no need to while you should focus midlane and supp should defend you aswell lel :^
He didn't need BT. Mercurial now has pretty much the same stats as BT, including the QSS active. When you're getting imbad by Zed's ulti, Mercurial is absolutely the better choice.
Rioter Comments
: Pole wanted
Fizz has a pole.
: Yes in bronze, that's how i reached where I am right now, honestly playing for fun you can reach up to gold, you have to tryhard bit to get plat, and the harder you try the higher you reach. But if you want to learn honestly and climb up, I'd suggest you REWATCHING your games that you LOSE, and lock the spectate on you and see your mistakes...
I'm only playing this game until Firefly Online is finished, then I quit.
: If you think you're better than bronze and just stuck there because your teammates are too bad to get carried by you just create a new account and get placed in silver or higher (which should be easy because your MMR wouldn't be ruined). Shouldn't be a problem then.
> [{quoted}](name=pr0paGandhi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6qoEQMum,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-18T03:19:30.687+0000) > > If you think you're better than bronze and just stuck there because your teammates are too bad to get carried by you just create a new account and get placed in silver or higher (which should be easy because your MMR wouldn't be ruined). Shouldn't be a problem then. I don't think I'm better than Bronze itself, per se. Just better than the scum of the earth who inhabit it.
: Plot twist: By playing for the fun and not tryharding you suddenly climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Kwathreon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6qoEQMum,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-18T02:46:41.609+0000) > > Plot twist: By playing for the fun and not tryharding you suddenly climb. Not in Bronze.
Rioter Comments
: If your team feeds, care about not dying and improving farming/mechanics. Eventually, and statistically, you'll rank up.
> [{quoted}](name=GaryMiller,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4xZfETwF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-18T01:43:30.155+0000) > > If your team feeds, care about not dying and improving farming/mechanics. Eventually, and statistically, you'll rank up. I've just resigned myself to the fact I'll be in bronze forever. That's fine. Whatever.
: This game gets me so bad some days,
Another game of exactly the same. No matter how many millions of times you ping a tower, no matter how many millions of time you say 'focus towers guys' they simply do not care. Last game all four of them were actually running around the jungle in a CIRCLE trying to catch Yi. It didn't even occur to them to run the other way, and he was clearly taking the piss. I could have put the Benny Hill theme to that shit. Does anyone in Bronze care about winning?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: then you get dived mid by 3-4 people because your abilities do lower dmg than normal :( and you are easy to dive because since u won't use your abilities, the enemy can push the wave in you or if you want to push the wave back, you will have no mana, so even easier dive i can see the benefits of starting dorans blade. Sadly, the amount of pressure you lose in terms of wave control, by starting it, its not something i would recommend to anyone playing AP heroes.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uZXEXH7A,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-17T11:00:43.659+0000) > > then you get dived mid by 3-4 people because your abilities do lower dmg than normal :( > and you are easy to dive because since u won't use your abilities, the enemy can push the wave in you > or if you want to push the wave back, you will have no mana, so even easier dive > > i can see the benefits of starting dorans blade. Sadly, the amount of pressure you lose in terms of wave control, by starting it, its not something i would recommend to anyone playing AP heroes. A Doran's ring isn't going to save you from being dived by 3-4 people. :P
: haven't see anyone at worlds take blade over ring on ap champions because ap champions care about their abilities and their mana pool and blade/cull do not help us with the mana problem :(
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uZXEXH7A,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-17T10:26:29.845+0000) > > haven't see anyone at worlds take blade over ring on ap champions > because ap champions care about their abilities and their mana pool > and blade/cull do not help us with the mana problem :( Doesn't happen often. Usually they do it on champs with difficult auto-attacks like Annie or whatever. But I assure you it does help. You can poke away at the enemy with your AD, reducing your reliance on abilities (and thus negating the need for mana regen) and last hit your CS with much more ease.
: because cull and doran's blade provide us with mana regen, amirite? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uZXEXH7A,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2015-11-16T12:47:35.182+0000) > > because cull and doran's blade provide us with mana regen, amirite? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Nope. But it does provide you with free poke on your basic attacks, and better ability to last hit. Sometimes you'll see pro's take Doran's blade for this reason.
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: Why would any one pick "Natural Talent" masterie point?
It isn't that good for the basic reason that most proper games should be won before level 18, and by level 18 you should be full build anyway. As a mage, if you want extra AD for Csing, just take Cull or Doran's Blade instead.
: The fact you're still in the denial stage of "you don't understand, my team is this and that" to people that are like gold+ giving you advice, pretty much full on shows why you are still stuck in bronze. Once you admit that you get put into the elo that you deserve, you will begin to understand that you need to improve on YOUR mistakes, rather than focusing on "trolls" to gain elo. Before you say "you dont know what its like" I was bronze V and STUCK there at the beginning of season 3. It's the end of s5 and im gold II and will be aiming for plat in s6, and that my friend is actually a slow climb of a casual player. Piece of advice. Mute flamers, immediately, no questions asked just do it. Once you have zero flamers every game because of this, you can begin to work on your game. Ignore ally deaths, it's part of the game. If you start going "gg wp ff@20" because you're 0/5 in the laning phase, then your mindset and your game is already over. See your own deaths, no matter how many times other people COULD have saved you, as YOUR OWN mistake. Lux didn't run down from mid to save you in river? Think of why you even let yourself get caught in the first place. Actually LEARN how to play 2-3 champions for atleast 3 roles. One of them HAS to be support. I know people don't like playing it ,but if i can get from bronze V to gold II as support only then so can everyone else, and with the nature of draft pick you WILL get support sooner or later. Learn that MMR is worth more than LP and promo games. If you 100% have a troll in the lobby, whos going to flame and feed on purpose. Just dodge. It's better to lose 3 LP and lose no MMR than lose 15-20 LP and lose MMR. Learn what a troll and intentional feeder actually is before coming to the forums to whine and complain. People have bad games, and people in bronze have horrendously awful games, that why they're bronze. People are also in bronze but deny the fact they deserve to be there, you are also a case of this, clearly, so people at that elo are far far less willing to own up to mistakes, so will make excuses. Once you realise this, you'll understand that people, no matter what, will stop their AFK and trolling etc if you begin to carry the game and the attitude will become positive. Remember that the people at your elo, your enemies, are just as likely to be as bad as the people on your own team. If you see someones weakness, e.g. they dont ward, or they're salty and rage a lot, or are really cocky, play their mindgames against them and try to break the weak link on their team to snowball their morale downwards. (that doesn't mean its ok to talk unsportsmanlike trash talk, just camp their lane) Learn that CS is worth WAY more than kills (just 15 cs = 1 kill more or less, not sure if pre season patch changed that number) So if you are 0/3 but you have +100 cs on your lane opponent, you're still ahead. Learn that towers are worth more than kills. Instead of chasing that Ahri or lee sin around, whos going to escape anyway, push the tower and you get global gold for your entire team AND map pressure. Once you begin to work on your mistakes, your deaths, what worked and what didn't work, you will climb. Just chill out and stop being so aggro over ranked.
> Learn what a troll and intentional feeder actually is before coming to the forums to whine and complain. People have bad games, and people in bronze have horrendously awful games, that why they're bronze. People are also in bronze but deny the fact they deserve to be there, you are also a case of this, clearly, so people at that elo are far far less willing to own up to mistakes, so will make excuses. > Once you realise this, you'll understand that people, no matter what, will stop their AFK and trolling etc if you begin to carry the game and the attitude will become positive. An intentional feeder is someone who runs down the mid lane and wilfully dies 28 times during the game because Jungler didn't give him blue. A troll is the same guy doing the same thing in the next game because he knows you're in your promotions. I have a full understanding of the word 'feeder' and 'troll', thank you.
: And the enemy team is the same. Bronze is the easiest division to carry in if your skill is above bronze, unless you're playing against smurfs. You don't even need that good decision-making, if you can last hit well and you have good mechanics and general champion and item knowledge then you'll be able to climb easily.
> [{quoted}](name=Xenos11111,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A123VEhl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-14T02:51:08.576+0000) > > And the enemy team is the same. Bronze is the easiest division to carry in if your skill is above bronze, unless you're playing against smurfs. > > You don't even need that good decision-making, if you can last hit well and you have good mechanics and general champion and item knowledge then you'll be able to climb easily. This logic doesn't work. The enemy team may be the same _some of the time_ but they won't be the same, necessarily, _at the same time_ that I have my troll, and _at the same time_ that it's my promotion game.
AleXizzed (EUW)
: That will happen every promo in all divisions. Took me about 30+ attempts in gold 1 promos to get promoted to plat. Just keep at it and you will eventually get it.
> [{quoted}](name=Xizzed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A123VEhl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-14T01:31:53.854+0000) > > That will happen every promo in all divisions. > Took me about 30+ attempts in gold 1 promos to get promoted to plat. > Just keep at it and you will eventually get it. Trust me it's much harder in Bronze. Not only do you have the troll to contend with, but you have 3 other people who don't even know/care that objectives exist.
Rioter Comments
Raentwo (EUW)
: Will be easier this season as if you fail it one time you only have to win 1/2 or something.
> [{quoted}](name=AverageLouis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c2HBGAsV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-13T01:29:28.188+0000) > > Will be easier this season as if you fail it one time you only have to win 1/2 or something. I actually don't like that. It's the equivalent of lowering exam results requirements to make the school look better when everyone passes. I'd rather it be hard and fail repeatedly than be given a crutch. It's the one reason I constantly rebuff people offering to boost/carry me.
: But the question is, was he good that match? If he was, he clearly didnt need the masteries anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=ThePrime0ne,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eJrETIPE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-13T09:56:38.198+0000) > > But the question is, was he good that match? If he was, he clearly didnt need the masteries anyways. Nope. We lost. HIs early game was dominated by his lane opponent (who had masteries), and our jungler (bless him) couldn't support him enough.
Rioter Comments
A Luo (EUW)
: one of the goal with the rework items was to stop adcs getting ga and banshees. and as for this build it makes no sense. why triforce? why rapid fire? it should go something like. IE for the crit damage. as boots. essence reaver. one more crit item it either be static for more burst or pd for dueling power. a penetration item. and {{item:3139}} (cba to look up name but i know stats) reason you would get this is because your damage is purely in 2 autos so going more crit chance wont really help you and this will indirectly make you tankier because lifesteal does that it increases your dps tankiness at the cost of being weaker to burst.
> [{quoted}](name=A Luo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6GcL0AKU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-12T14:17:33.939+0000) > > one of the goal with the rework items was to stop adcs getting ga and banshees. > and as for this build it makes no sense. > why triforce? > why rapid fire? > > it should go something like. > IE for the crit damage. > as boots. > essence reaver. > one more crit item it either be static for more burst or pd for dueling power. > a penetration item. > and {{item:3139}} (cba to look up name but i know stats) reason you would get this is because your damage is purely in 2 autos so going more crit chance wont really help you and this will indirectly make you tankier because lifesteal does that it increases your dps tankiness at the cost of being weaker to burst. Well I was thinking Triforce is Crit, Mana, MS and Health, so none of the stats are wasted on graves. Plus it procs on using your E, etc. Rapid Fire cannon is purely crit, plus its passive stacks on Trinity Force.
Rioter Comments
Eveninn (EUW)
: Meanwhile, people in plat just never hit Leo E. ._.
Or they start with it at level 1.
Show more

Ex Infernalis

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion