: Watch missions working or not ?
Offcourse it doesn't work, Rito made it lel.
Lari (EUNE)
: New champ idea
You mean what Brand and Ryze have?
: did you read all of them? XD
I did now lol, this is great content. Too bad there isn't more :(
: tbh, i'm still waiting for him to be released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilMIJ1gdPrM
p2dro (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uKREP1sx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-28T11:18:32.616+0000) > > Lmao, please take my money {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I LIKE TURTLES!
I like trains http://imgur.com/gallery/0EUXEQz
p2dro (EUW)
: CANCER TEEMO SKIN IDEA!
Lmao, please take my money
Lumji (EUW)
: Is it worth to play support in your opinion?
Simple and easy answer. If you have a premade adc, support is the best role. If you have a premade mid, jungle or top is the best role. If you are solo, play jungle if you have good map awareness and game knowledge. Play mid if you have some good mechanics. Play top if you play objective wise.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: What's your main role? (Poll)
I also posted it in NA. I put a link to your post in the description to give you credits. Check out the results! https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2ONA0W6E-whats-your-main-role-poll
Scoliidae (EUW)
: Not necessarily. I keep switching places because I moved from Germany to England but visit my home quite often. Never once got banned or a warning.
That is because there is a delay in between log ins. If you log in from Germany and 2minutes later from England, then you are account sharing. If you log in from Germany and the day after you log in from England, it makes sense, because you might have traveled this day. You cant travel from Germany to England in 2mins. Because this is what the VPN does, it makes it look like you are in a different spot everytime, so League will think you logged in from Australia, 3mins after that from Korea and 3mins after that from Brasil, doesnt make sense for them.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Should I be careful with using VPN?
Yeah when you log in from multiple places, its seen as account sharing.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Can we just talk about this Zed Yasuo fanart?
Harleyyyy (EUW)
: buying 2 control wards, but paying for 3
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bzJIg4z3,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-11T11:41:34.963+0000) > > 9 reports or 1 report, he still told him and his family to get cancer and to die. Who cares about any context or reports, this should be a must ban 100% guaranteed. If you have a bad day, okay, but then tell him hes bad or sucks, not to get cancer and die. ohhh and what is the bad thing if someone ask you to die for the team ... it's better to die when the wave is pushed than die under your turrt .. omg ....
The word 'die' wont get you banned lol. You can go into a game and say 'die' the whole game long and not get banned (maybe for spamming). So what you're saying here is completely useless and right now you are defending players who are telling other players to die and get cancer. Are you that kind of player?
Haze97 (EUW)
: Ironically, telling somebody 'they're bad and suck' has a better chance of getting you banned.
Very true. Because at Riot, being bad and sucking is way worse then getting cancer and dying, and this is very very true lol.
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bzJIg4z3,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-11T11:41:34.963+0000) > > 9 reports or 1 report, he still told him and his family to get cancer and to die. Who cares about any context or reports, this should be a must ban 100% guaranteed. If you have a bad day, okay, but then tell him hes bad or sucks, not to get cancer and die. i will say it once more .... imagon if you got ban from 1 reprot cuz you told somone "go kill your self ... you need to die first " and it was in aram ... someone i know got ban from 1 reprot back in 2016 in aram ... for 1 reprot maby he had some reports on him but the last one was a friend reproting freind like a jk .... and boom the ban came on him cuz of that we asked him did he flame in any game he told us no ... 14dya only tho ... just think of it geting ban cuz you are trying to tell someone to play the game ... that why 1 reprot will not work i think
I dont get your whole message. But if it a friend who is reporting the player then his friend is dumb. Also, you should never say things like that in game, not even when you are playing with friends. And 3rd, even if someone does it once in their whole life in an aram, he still did it and deserves to be punished because there's no reason for this player to say bad things.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bzJIg4z3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-10T19:27:13.872+0000) > > I got 14 day banned for 3 letters. One game, no other punishment on the account ever. those 3 letters are not allowed in the game so yes deserved
You are right, and so should telling someone to get cancer and die be.
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: no one will get a ban from 1 report even if 9 players in the game reporited him it will work as 1 reprot so even if you was playing with your 4 friends and wanna report that solo player it will be 1 report only
9 reports or 1 report, he still told him and his family to get cancer and to die. Who cares about any context or reports, this should be a must ban 100% guaranteed. If you have a bad day, okay, but then tell him hes bad or sucks, not to get cancer and die.
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bMA9Be7v,comment-id=0010000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-30T06:29:18.394+0000) > > I saw an article online today from a 4 year old boy, who's mom thought he was transgender. She thought her 4 year old son identifies as a gjrl. The father didnt want anything to do with it and said that it is absolut BS. Now the court might take his son away from him because he wouldn't be raised properly, like.... what kind of F'ed up world do we live in. > > Like Jordan Peterson says, and you already mentioned it, its a downhill spiral from the moment they accepted this homophobia BS. Why do they have the right to tell mw how to call them? If I dont want to call them transgender or homo, then this should be my freedom of speech right? > No wonder 200 million people play fortnite and league of legends. Everybody likes that world way more then this XD. You are right about this thanks for commenting and yes I have u in friends, but I think we never played or rarely xD
Yeah im not online that much hehe, will be next week :D
: People working on skins and server/client are totally different people. You can't just expect skin designers to go and fix servers, they just aren't here for that. And the focus on skins is so enormous because it gives profit. And Tenzen requires profit from Riot. Honestly, Riot is not the bad guy here.
I bet 90% of the salary budget goes to employees of the Rito working staff. Maybe use half of that to pay people that know how to actually run a game instead of paying people to make characters in game look a bit better.
: yeah okay and what about when theyre griefing me mid or jungle taking camps and inting my lane? can i mute their champion ink too now? no. The fact is the trolls always win and the people that get screwed by them then also get screwed by riot.
Then why bother trying. They always win, just try to have some fun or set some goals for yourself. Your goal shouldnt be 'winning' in a game full of afk and trolls. It should be, not dying too much, farming properly, tracking the enemy jungler, shutting down their carry, getting yourself or your laners fed, getting proper vision, objectives. You should play dominant champion which are able to carry, like Udyr, Kassadin, Anivia, Ekko. They are safe champions and have kill pressure, they can teamfight or splitpush.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=laritokouneli,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=OwpOHdyh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-02T21:28:46.047+0000) > > How come? Well, it is not close to KDA Akali in ANY way. And if you want some more insight there it is : - The hairstyle is totally different - Her jacket is a regular cloth - The mask isn't there - The earrings are wrong - The cap is also wrong and it's missing the rear pattern design She's pretty, understandable, but that's definitely not a cosplay, and nothing from her instagram indicates even the slightest effort for a proper cosplay. Now i don't really care much about cosplay itself, but just throwing in some makeup and 2-4 stripes on the face, doesn't make you a cosplayer. If you want a good cosplay, then stuff like this is what should drop your jaw. https://cdn-blog.adafruit.com/uploads/2018/09/39494052_2109240372727489_4989886927114076160_n.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JgqFaaEr7yc/maxresdefault.jpg
You should definitely check out her other content aswell. which looks way better. And tbh, I think its a decent cosplay, not perfect, but it looks like she is doing this for fun and not as a professional, so she shouldnt be judged as.
Zeal (EUW)
: K/DA Akali
Maaaannnn... Your Kai'sa cosplay is beautifull, its just absolutely amazing! Good job on K/DA Akali as well! Keep it going ^^ Request: Red Card Katarina, best skin in the game.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: What do you think about this community ?
: K/DA Kai'Sa cosplay by HenloJasmine
Beautifull {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: good idea {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Ill upvote both because I want that dammm frog {{champion:145}}{{champion:223}}
: they be on that what to what now? Don't bother understand what exactly? How the game works? Not getting the reason behind it? I'm either too tired to understand whatever you're trying to say or you're talking straight up gibberish xD
Google '0 to 100 real quick' and you'll know XD. My name 6ixgod is a reference to Drake btw.
: New way to see if the other team has an afk?
I think this change has been here for a longer time. But it doesnt work yet I guess? I sometimes see when the enemy disconnects but sometimes I dont. Then it says: "an enemy has been disconnected"
: From 0 to 100 real quick
They be on that rap to pay the bill sht. Dont bother to understand it if you dont get it.
: I like over sized banners that prevent me from picking my lanes, nice touch!
Riot: You want a balanced game? Here's an oversized banner so you cannot pick lanes anymore thus cant play the game. Problem fixed. Btw the new Coven and Leona skins came out, buy them quickly so you pay 30% more until we fixed this problem.
: I've managed to be 32/9/0 on a low Silver account, but it annoys my OCD a lot to see that 0 over there, it's just ew.
Lol my OCD has no problem with it {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: G2 Fans reactions to the roster changes
Not watching e sports ever again.
: K/DA Kai'sa Frog Petition.
You should also post it on NA boards
: Better don't do this. If you resubmit, you will be put at the end of the queue
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bMA9Be7v,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T07:42:13.628+0000) > > If you change your mind. Add me for some toxic gameplay, I can be toxic in multiple languages :D. ADD ME!!!
Added XD. Ill be online tonight {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: This is funny and crazy O,o.
I already see the problem, he is Dutch. Dutch people are just so bad at this game that they make up to it by flaming a little more, and saying more aggresive things then the average player. I can tell because im Dutch aswell XD.
: Suspended after 1 game dying vs master player in normals
Another tip, you should try support multiple times, because one is willing to do more about your problem then others. If the first one didnt help you, create the ticket again and maybe you get a good Riot support employee.
: > [{quoted}](name=Astis 3,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bMA9Be7v,comment-id=00100000000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-27T13:02:08.413+0000) > > Well, i think for some people it's just "never enough tolerance". At first, there were problems with "homophobia" (i'll never understand why is it called "-phobia"), so you have to metion your sexuality. Now there are problems with gender self-identification, and you have to mention which gender you identify yourself. > When it will be "ok" to be a transgender, people will come up with something else, like you'll have to mention that you identify yourself as human being, and not a helicopter or a bun. Because some people are always searching for new ways to be offended :) Thats is, so true!! 100% :)
I saw an article online today from a 4 year old boy, who's mom thought he was transgender. She thought her 4 year old son identifies as a gjrl. The father didnt want anything to do with it and said that it is absolut BS. Now the court might take his son away from him because he wouldn't be raised properly, like.... what kind of F'ed up world do we live in. Like Jordan Peterson says, and you already mentioned it, its a downhill spiral from the moment they accepted this homophobia BS. Why do they have the right to tell mw how to call them? If I dont want to call them transgender or homo, then this should be my freedom of speech right? No wonder 200 million people play fortnite and league of legends. Everybody likes that world way more then this XD.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: People in the LCK have fail flashed. Should flash be removed as well?
Was a joke but k. Having herald on the vision tab will Fu up rotations of Lee Sin players who have done this rotation many times before. It will also waist herald for people who just want to ward in a rush and are spawning herald instead. How would you like Flash on the vision tab? You dont. Herald on the vision tab has no pros, only cons, so it should go somewhere else.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Voted no. The point of the Herald replacing the current trinket is to create counterplay for the enemy, them to be able to cancel your channel in case your allies don't bring vision / deny the enemy vision of you.
You know it doesnt work properly when people in lck try to ward but spawn herald instead. This counterplay with vision doesnt make any sense. Riot can just remove it from trinket slot and put it on something else and increase the spawn time from 4 to 5/6 secs or something.
Mopoii (EUW)
: Why is EUW "English" in American English and not British ?
The one and only reason: British english. Enough said.
Boolhya (EUW)
: If you are ugly please don't cosplay anything these ugly grills cosplaying ahri are just ruining the fantasy of evry one
And the pretty girls that do cosplay only want attention and are desperate? Dude please. I bet you're exactly what you described in your own post. She can do whatever the F she wants. Please leave.
: Hello i am a man with sky-green skin color and i am also a vegan, heterosexual, nature and animal defender and a manimist. My rank is iron 4 and i hate to play alone because this game is full of haters and flamers so i will surely add you for some casual, calm games.
If you change your mind. Add me for some toxic gameplay, I can be toxic in multiple languages :D.
: Just abilities?Mate, I can name the characters. Gnar/Ivern Diana/Female Ekko Yasuo/Singed or Zed Fiddlesticks/Nasus Ashe/Diana Teemo on steroids or Graves (whichever you like)/Lee sin Akali/Zed
: White female cisgender looking for people to play.
That is an awfull carefully detailed description there. IM IN. So do yu speak spanish or portugese? Not that I can speak any of them XD.
Rºbin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
Really like the initiative! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Summoner name: FNC 6ixGOD Skins: - Lancer Paragon or Lancer Rogue Blitzcrank (you can pick one :D) - Arcade Hecarim - Moo Cow Alistar (Its 2 x 1350 and 1 x 975 btw instead of 3 x 1350). Thank you very much!
Ðusk (EUW)
: Thats just an awkward situation really, but it still gives you the pop-up that they have given you smite since you are jungling. So you wouldn't notice it last minute. You can't really hover a champion/ban a champion without noticing it since the pop-up for "we have given you smite" blocks that button. It might happen once in 1000 games but, its really unlikely.
Yeah I admit, its very unlikely, but it could happen. Its more likely that its just blind ass monkas not caring about anything and just trolling lol.{{champion:48}}
: {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: is it Estonia?`Xd I have to admit some shops don't know when the warm season is over xd
Almost, its the Netherlands.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: It's worse in ancient Sumerian. I'm an archeologist and i can tell you it's pretty bad.
Didnt know Neeko ment 'pretty bad' in ancient Sumerian.
: hahahaa, yes it does!
Show more

FNC 6ixGOD

Level 117 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion