: playing for boxs
the box system is made for people to buy keys, giving more boxes than how many one can open. i have over 40 boxes waiting xD how are people needing to get more
Kubajz (EUW)
: Did you get your second Chest and Key from ARAMarama ?
a lot of people didn't receive the second one. but sending a ticket is worse than just losing the chest {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rismosch (EUW)
: I don't play Kled so I am not 100% sure, but doesn't Kled call him a stupid dinosaur or something? For Kled Skaarl is just some dumb mount and not a friend, right? I mean, Riot wants to push that friendship thingy with Nunu & Willump, but between Kled and Skaarl there is not much friendship, is there?
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UUzQEYPk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-29T18:05:59.048+0000) > > I don't play Kled so I am not 100% sure, but doesn't Kled call him a stupid dinosaur or something? For Kled Skaarl is just some dumb mount and not a friend, right? > > I mean, Riot wants to push that friendship thingy with Nunu & Willump, but between Kled and Skaarl there is not much friendship, is there? kled loves skarl. he literally says all he wants in life is his dumb lizard with him. anyway, they are mounts, whereas willump is a partner. he "speaks" with nunu, so they are a duo. the character is designed as a friendship couple
TheBrut3 (EUW)
: Nexus Blitz needs bans
at the moment a lot of champs share a 60% win rate. banning 10 of them wouldn't change anything so why even bother
Flere210 (EUW)
: New Nunu Discussion
510 persons read and ignored this {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Flere210,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=yLsTft0t,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-08-22T07:22:36.705+0000) > > How many quests are there? 1 lucky draw per day and more of others? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Hey, There are 3 daily "Luck of the Draw" missions to unlock a Hextech Chest and Key. Then "For any of you hardcore folks who manage to complete all 6, you’ll get a second Hextech Chest & Key. Drop by the Howling Abyss each day of the event to complete as many dailies as you can!" Full info on the site here: https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/aram-arama#rewards GLHF {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Moog1ez,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=yLsTft0t,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2018-08-22T10:43:11.446+0000) > > Hey, > > There are 3 daily "Luck of the Draw" missions to unlock a Hextech Chest and Key. > > Then "For any of you hardcore folks who manage to complete all 6, you’ll get a second Hextech Chest & Key. Drop by the Howling Abyss each day of the event to complete as many dailies as you can!" > > Full info on the site here: https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/aram-arama#rewards > > GLHF > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Thanks for clarifying. Anyway I completed all the quests each day but i didn't receive my second chest+key. Same for a friend. Are there delays or have we been skipped?
Rioter Comments
: Introducing...ARAM-arama!
How many quests are there? 1 lucky draw per day and more of others? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
1shotbyme (EUW)
: I'm mastery 7 on fizz my main but he's so boringggg as in repeptetive qew rqew, I'm confused about Ur first part of the comment I'm horrible at carrying as riven, I'm good at winning lane that's about it. What other assassins then? Ahri Leblanc talon. I'm trying to find 2 champs n master them recomend me something apart from fizz as I forgot I played him alot before mark removal.
> [{quoted}](name=1shotbyme,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=oEsQsROu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T21:06:53.595+0000) > > I'm mastery 7 on fizz my main but he's so boringggg as in repeptetive qew rqew, I'm confused about Ur first part of the comment I'm horrible at carrying as riven, I'm good at winning lane that's about it. What other assassins then? Ahri Leblanc talon. I'm trying to find 2 champs n master them recomend me something apart from fizz as I forgot I played him alot before mark removal. the first part? i meant that to master riven one needs to learn all her animation cancels. there's one that needs to click twice on the floor and once on the opponent while midair or something like that, it's just dumb stuff to abuse bugs riot doesn't want to admit xD stuff i still can't do. anyway, ahri is strong, she has a lot of mobility, can assassinate fragile targets and deals good enough aoe damage. you need to hit your E or the damage will be low, but she's a good character.
Saibbo (EUW)
: The MMR is an hidden number that nobody knows, all the "MMR" that you get from 3rd sites are just a "guess". The best thing you can do to guess approximately your MMR is to look the rank of your opponents. If this is your first time doing placement the highest rank you can get is Gold 1, but that's still really difficult to archive by just winning the games since it also take to account how you win and play.
> [{quoted}](name=Saibbo,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JnQ9oATX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-11T20:22:10.354+0000) > > since it also take to account how you win and play. nope. it takes into account who were your opponents (their mmr opposoed to yours). not your score.
Eeyah (EUW)
: Teach me the way of the jungle.
hi :) jungling is not hard if you want to learn, and kindred is not bad to learn with. first things first, how to start: if you are on the left side, start at the red buff. if you are on the right side, start at the blue buff. either way, the botlane will help you to kill it. killing it will make you level 2, then you proceed. there are many paths you can take to jungle, I'll suggest you the most common. let's explain it from the left side first. once you killed the red buff with your bot lane, go up to the wolves and kill them. then kill the blue buff. then kill the frog. you are level 4 now and have some gold. recall back to base and buy some stuff. at this point you walk toward the botlane and once you arrive at the little golems, you kill them. now go up and kill the birds (they hurt a lot). at this point, if you have enough health, you can try to gank the mid lane. to do it just walk toward the enemy and use your skills on him :) from now on, kill red and blue buff as soon as they spawn up. gank whenever you see an enemy going too much forward, they are easy ganks when they do that. the small camps (monsters that give no buffs) are your resource for gold and xp. kill them whenever you don't see easy ganks. if your level is below the support's level, it means you are not killing enough monsters. now, let's explain it from the right side. first thing the blue buff with the help from the bot lane. then the frog. then the wolves, then up to the red buff. now recall, buy items and go toward the top lane. kill the little golems, kill the birds and gank. from there you can now gank the top or the mid lane. i won't repeat what i have just said in the left side explaination :) now, other tips: dragons are cool, kill them when the enemy bot lane is dead, and your bot lane can help you. after minute 30 the elemental dragons are replaced by elder dragon. stronger, it increases your dragon buffs obtained and gives you burning buff. it's a very important objective, to do as a whole team when possible (few enemies dead) void herald can be killed 1v1 by everyone. just move away when he goes in for the charged attack, and hit the eye behind him whenever it opens by walking fast around him. i suggest you killing him when you see the top laner dead, and the jungler bot lane, so they won't stop you. at death, it will drop an item to summon him in a lane on your side. at minute 20 void herald is replaced by the baron nashor. it gives more damage and empowers minions around you. do it when the enemy team is mostly dead and you have your allies helping. on the river there are crabs. they give nice gold and xp, and do not attack you. killing them creates a circle where you have vision and that speeds you up. a nice kill whenever you see one and there aren't enemies around. now, items for your kindred: start with machete + refillable potion your first item must be {{item:1412}} then {{item:3006}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3031}} if you want to try something different this is it {{item:1419}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} the order of small items to complete the first one isn't very important, takes what your gold allows you to take. feel free to buy basic shoes before completing the first item if you want. this post is much longer than how i planned it to be. sorry ^^" but this is all you need to know. if birds deal too much damage, skip them for later when you'll be stronger. and if you see someone to easily gank, be free to go and gank him, skipping the monsters you would have kill if you want. good luck with the jungle {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Arrcros (EUNE)
: can someone explain me what is tank meta?
the tank meta happens when anti meta items and champs aren't enough to stop the tanks. when the tank meta is on, towers and roles lose meaning. actually, i've never felt it too bad, every season has its own focus. once it's mid laners, then happens to be tanks, lastly it's been adc... at the moment it seems all very balanced, even though the game is very chaotic and both champs and items are oversatured.
: I'm new. Have a few questions. Any tips?
you won't lose your account levels. the game is hard as much as you want it to be. the first and only thing you really need to know is to click continuosly your right click mouse button to move around, even though when you don't need to move :) the community might be toxic. when you start, you might play with players who lost their account for being toxic and made a new one, but you won't see them again after the first levels. once you arrive at rank 30 my suggestion is to play ranked. there after 10 games (in which players will be very toxic) you'll be put at your elo with players of your same skill, and have more fun there than anywhere else. anyway, just try. if you find it too unpleasant, stop it. at best, continue until your patience is over. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Klomisder (EUW)
: Azir, Lissandra or other mage?
lissandra {{champion:127}} is very rarely played, since her kit doesn't find its spot in the current meta. she doesn't deal enough burst, and she doesn't deal enough dps. azir {{champion:268}} is in a similar situation. he's been weak overall in the last months, after the nerfs he recieved. meta also shifted from tank to whatever it is now. play them only if you think you'll really like them, otherwise pick something else. ahri {{champion:103}} is good and not really an assassin. orianna {{champion:61}} lux {{champion:99}} morgana {{champion:25}} and xerath {{champion:101}} are champions similar to anivia {{champion:34}} that you might like.
: fun no mana/energy champions
akali {{champion:84}} can be played both top and mid as your already played yasuo {{champion:157}} so she might be what you are looking for.
1shotbyme (EUW)
: Thinking about ahri and oriana. Are they fun, how hard are they and how easily can they carry games.
> [{quoted}](name=1shotbyme,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=oEsQsROu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-16T18:43:53.479+0000) > > Thinking about ahri and oriana. Are they fun, how hard are they and how easily can they carry games. ahri {{champion:103}} is strong at the moment, but she's quite reliant on her charm. play her if you like her. orianna {{champion:61}} is very passive and maybe not the best to climb silver. anyway still a good pick if you enjoy her.
1shotbyme (EUW)
: Most fun strong champs
you mained riven in bronze 1? i didn't make it even after a tried for a month at platinum 1 {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} anyway, in silver everithing is viable and good enough for climbing. just play what you prefer, just don't troll. if you really need suggestions, since you asked for a mid laner, fizz {{champion:105}} is very strong, fresh to play, not so hard and rarely banned. silver is more about jumpin on enemies and killing them, so any champion able to do that has an advantage. akali is also very strong and feels unfair in certain matchups, but is harder to play, i wouldn't suggest her after her rework. same for katarina. zed is easy and strong, but often banned. you asked about twisted fate, but he's not a strong pick in silver, since he requires team mates with a better knowledge of the game than you'll find. also, he's on the wrong side of the jump to meta in your elo ^^ if you prefer a range mage, go for xerath {{champion:101}} . his range is really something relevant there and you'll get used to his skillshots in quick time.
Pharcon (EUW)
: Take the game less serious, use the question mark ping
> [{quoted}](name=Pharcon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mls3J1wq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-16T01:28:01.371+0000) > > Take the game less serious, > use the question mark ping actually, the question mar ping tilts people much more than flaming in chat and is also repotable {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: is there a good beginner champ without mana?
manaless champions are mostly hard to play. there isn't a real reason, that's just it. few exceptions actually. garen {{champion:86}} is the easyest champion of the game, and at the moment he is really strong. you can play him top, but can try him mid too if you want, since you asked for a top or mid champion. the items you should buy are always black cleaver {{item:3071}} and sterak {{item:3053}} . shoes can be either tabi {{item:3047}} or mercury {{item:3111}} . when the game starts level up your Q, at level 2 put a point in E, and at level 3 put a point in W. E is his most important skill and the one you level up first, then Q, and last W. R is clearly always prioritized. {{sticker:garen-swing}} SPIN TO WIN
person (EUW)
: but not everyone can
> [{quoted}](name=JewLivingIn1939,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=kVpBOEPF,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T20:58:00.429+0000) > > but not everyone can then missions are not made for those persons.
person (EUW)
: just sucks because some people only have time 1-2 days in those 2 weeks, and dont get a chance to finish those 10 missions
> [{quoted}](name=JewLivingIn1939,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=kVpBOEPF,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-25T16:01:41.390+0000) > > just sucks because some people only have time 1-2 days in those 2 weeks, and dont get a chance to finish those 10 missions the whole point of missions is for the players to play often
: Face your fears - and talk about them!
I really needed tips from silvers {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: Dunno why people are so hyped. The 500 attack range sucks on her and she'll be perm banned for the first week anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4JxWxrdr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-07T11:50:55.260+0000) > > Dunno why people are so hyped. > > The 500 attack range sucks on her and she'll be perm banned for the first week anyway. she's maybe the most unique adc, who can also be played in jungle. many builds are available for her, and since lol is quite old now, a lot of players who spent hours on every available champ just look for new ones.
: Bug, can´t see champions, bans from my team and enemy in champion selection (Ranked)
I also lost 2 ranked games for this. I don't even care for that anymore, this game has become a joke, but ffs how can't riot notice such a huge bug after days in the pbe? I can't even play and if it continues I might get the account punished for this.
: > [{quoted}](name=GhostyInfinity,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=1gPcl5Zn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-28T18:45:16.231+0000) > > Why should we get finals in Italy? We don't have a huge fanbase. Because Italy is the biggest EU country that hasn't received a single Riot/ top pro event around their area?? Poland was the other big area hadn't received a Riot event yet, butat least they can satisfy their thrist of pro League through the annual IEM Katowice, and basically any other area has received their own event at some point, Italy still got absolutely nothing
this ain't charity, they organize them where the fanbase is
blissbomb (EUW)
: needs something that makes her w easier to use quickly. it feels clunky imo and one bad w can lose a fight. it'll take work to see her in the lcs from both players and riot.
true riot failed hard on that spell, it should be casted the same way gnar's ult / viktor's laser / rumble's ult. it would be much smoother and easy to use. only that would higher her win rate by few points.
: Aurelion Lols
I'm surprised there isn't pizza deliverer Aurelion Sol. I guess it's hard to find a good name pun.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Flere210

Level 102 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion