: Looking for a bot lane; Plat 3+
I dont play support for quite some time but im know back in the days for being a great nami/blitzcrank mains. Dont play it too often now because im solo queue all the time and i dont really find it funny playing a botton lane alone :)
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: If your game client crashes then you should initially start by looking at your own PC, riot cannot test every possible combination of hardware and software, i've not had a clientside crash in years and even when i have its normally been because of something on my end And more importantly even IF riot wanted to refund your LP they have no way to actually tell if it was an issue with something they did or something your PC did
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=trzcT1WY,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T12:25:31.992+0000) > > If your game client crashes then you should initially start by looking at your own PC, riot cannot test every possible combination of hardware and software, i've not had a clientside crash in years and even when i have its normally been because of something on my end > > And more importantly even IF riot wanted to refund your LP they have no way to actually tell if it was an issue with something they did or something your PC did I have checked online for the error, and this specific error is a client problem and has nothing to do with any computer you use, you can check it yourself just type in Critical Error
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I heard that riot has made a way to deny the loss of LP when you leave a game and its not actually your fault You heard wrong, riot doesn't do anything with LP on a per account basis, the only time they prevent LP loss is if the server is experiencing a massive issue in which case LP loss is prevented for everyone
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=trzcT1WY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:37:25.650+0000) > > You heard wrong, riot doesn't do anything with LP on a per account basis, the only time they prevent LP loss is if the server is experiencing a massive issue in which case LP loss is prevented for everyone So losing points because of riot is still a thing and hasnt changed... nice to know
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
Way way way back in the day {{champion:267}} Then this swapped into {{champion:105}} That eventually went to {{champion:145}} Until she got nerfed And now {{champion:9}}
: I've not seen any streamer do this and this seems like cheating.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=LVBwAkgJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T08:14:01.036+0000) > > I've not seen any streamer do this and this seems like cheating. Just explain how is this cheating when you can click tab and it will say the timers there... in this case instead of pessing tab you will have it on the map :P I think its worse as it will disrupt the game play but that's just me
Rioter Comments
DELDE115 (EUW)
: What's with the copy paste? lol
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=2GMlv2Qg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:05:00.849+0000) > > What's with the copy paste? lol i mean people these days need to get content somewhere right?
: Welp RIP MSI finals.
Blahh Blahh Blahh they will lose, Blahh Blahh Blahh they dont stand a chance Blahh Blahh Blahh, did you see today how real league of legends is played?? **3-0** **HISTORY WAS MADE** **RECORD FOR THE SHORTEST FINALS EVER** **EASY CLAP** Before judging a team by its cover go check the stats and then talk. They destroyed SKT one of the strongest teams (even with their recent performances) that have ever existed and destroyed them in the final match in just 20 minutes nexus is down. And not to mention that they destroyed them in both group games but lets leave this out. The only team that could stand up to them atm is IG but they still need to play a best of 5 because best of one and best of 5 is completely different type of game. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Account transfers
Euw is harder to rank up compared to na due to the ammount of people that play :P
Rioter Comments
Murdarici (EUNE)
: if you restart the client, the page will change and you can click on choose house to see more infos, each house have some attributes and some players in it
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UrNwfAa8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-02T20:46:02.064+0000) > > if you restart the client, the page will change and you can click on choose house to see more infos, each house have some attributes and some players in it Got it found it in league of legends youtube channel :D
Rioter Comments
: Handsome young male looking for low diamond team
> [{quoted}](name=Zemurderer,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=i1oov6eo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-04T23:01:17.060+0000) > > 19 years old good looking gentleman searching for low diamond team to play tournaments(I play mid and top) Hmm everything in that sentence sounds suspicious
Destined (EUW)
: Plat 4 69% WR atm looking for duo partner
If i play jungle ivern and you like will u consider playing with me :D (kinda stuck gold 4,3,2)
: LF Duo Gold supp main
Would you be interested in a jungle support?
: everyone is gonna have one of those bad games/teammates regardless of elo. if you play consistently well you should still be able to climb, so keep your hopes up! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sheemo on e621,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FY5EAttf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T04:43:20.766+0000) > > everyone is gonna have one of those bad games/teammates regardless of elo. if you play consistently well you should still be able to climb, so keep your hopes up! > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Is that what riot tells people??? everybody knows this is just talk, if your account is doomed it will be doomed forever
: [EUW] [Serious Mid Diamond Team] Looking For D3+ Midlaner
Im diamond in my dreams does that count too? :P
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=OI9E%%%u,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T19:14:05.335+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} with day to day discussions and updates :D
: also u gave the reason why there isn't honor improvement: premade abuse {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=39HVlEyW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-02T18:58:55.661+0000) > > also u gave the reason why there isn't honor improvement: premade abuse > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Thats why i refered myself to SOLO/DUO basically, not flex as that would be totally stupid, in solo/duo honouring your friend is the (how should i put this) correct thing to do (even though it is not) but let see this would you honour a random playing with someone that you like... hmmmmm... NO Witch again brings me back to the same point, making 2 honours available in solo/duo would be good so that the randoms could also get voted
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Kai'Sa skin idea
This would be a skin that i would probably put money to buy, and i havent bought a skin in a long time
: Not gonna happen. [See](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/05/ask-riot-classic-mode/)
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=OI9E%%%u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T07:47:50.230+0000) > > Not gonna happen. [See](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/05/ask-riot-classic-mode/) Someone is keeping in touch :D
Rioter Comments
Poramies (EUW)
: Dude almost the entire chat log is you being negative and flaming at least 3 members of your team. They chat restricted you because they don't want people to use the chat for negative communication that doesn't help your team to win the game in any way, and it ruins the fun for the other players as well. The only thing that was useful in this log was "ward blue" the first time, not the second caps lock one, other stuff could have been left out.
> [{quoted}](name=Contingency Plan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZxFtERig,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-19T02:13:55.324+0000) > > Dude almost the entire chat log is you being negative and flaming at least 3 members of your team. They chat restricted you because they don't want people to use the chat for negative communication that doesn't help your team to win the game in any way, and it ruins the fun for the other players as well. The only thing that was useful in this log was "ward blue" the first time, not the second caps lock one, other stuff could have been left out. I FUNCKING INTED 5 GAMES IN A ROW AND NEVER GOT A BANN IS THIS HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS FOR REAL????
Poramies (EUW)
: Dude almost the entire chat log is you being negative and flaming at least 3 members of your team. They chat restricted you because they don't want people to use the chat for negative communication that doesn't help your team to win the game in any way, and it ruins the fun for the other players as well. The only thing that was useful in this log was "ward blue" the first time, not the second caps lock one, other stuff could have been left out.
> [{quoted}](name=Contingency Plan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZxFtERig,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-19T02:13:55.324+0000) > > Dude almost the entire chat log is you being negative and flaming at least 3 members of your team. They chat restricted you because they don't want people to use the chat for negative communication that doesn't help your team to win the game in any way, and it ruins the fun for the other players as well. The only thing that was useful in this log was "ward blue" the first time, not the second caps lock one, other stuff could have been left out. So its better to int and say nothing than chatting shit and lose regardless...??
Blue009 (EUNE)
: Its best not to use chat in League, i have seen people get banned for more ridicolous things.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue009,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZxFtERig,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-19T01:27:52.677+0000) > > Its best not to use chat in League, i have seen people get banned for more ridicolous things. So what is the chat for exacly, just to say u are very good and u have nice ass??!!??!... cmon flaming a person or just stating the facts shouldnt be bannable...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=lulose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8ZuE6QuA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-11T09:40:21.903+0000) > > That would be awesome! :D I'm swamped today but could play tonight when I get home or almost any time tomorrow or Friday?
Does this also count with Rankeds??? For example 500 wins? each season or something like that?
Rioter Comments
: It doesn't really do much of a difference if you get honored or not, jus keep behaving sportsmanslike. On the premade play meaning less you'd have to get an aswer from someone affiliated with riot tho.
This has nothing to do with the question, he will get the honor back when riot seed that reports gone way down and the honors keep on coming. Starting from 0 u will have to go all the way up again and thats no easy job
DYWD (EUNE)
: they have some issues with servers so they give loss prevented and cut lp gain,which is bullshit,i want my lp.
I didnt see a single issue during the game i played or any games today so i dont know what kind of issue there is as i havent seen absolutely nothing wrong... no laggs, no timeouts, no stops, not even a bug...
DYWD (EUNE)
: LP gain cut in half coz of lossprevented
I just won a game, and got 7 points and it was a complete game of 5 v 5 nobody went afk!!! like wtf http://prntscr.com/iig911 7 POINTS???????
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aziion (EUW)
: None of these have worked for me :({{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Try putting and older date (1 or two days over the actual day)
Rioter Comments
: Ranked placement BUGG REPORT
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I hate when people afk so I don't afk for that simple reason, and as I mentioned at the top I have always played my games until the end.
: Hey FragM Beast, I know a few programs to record/stream/edit videos and creat banners and logos Just let me now what you need ill send you the links ;) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
That would be helpful dude, do you know any programm (free because im really poor) that allows me to edit videos and 1 for me to make images (edit and stuff like that)?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > There is no such thing as getting punnished for 5 or 10 minuets I have to say I take Riot's word for it instead: > While in low priority queue, players will experience queue times that are 5, 10, even 20 minutes longer than a player who hasn't left games. [Source](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/updates-leaverbuster).
dude do i care about some writing? i care about what happened to me witch was my 1st time banned for leaving (at least from what i know and i dont give my account to anybody) and im on a 20 minuet bann and it wasnt my fault...
coolbe (EUW)
: Why not? You can learn. 8-)
Dude you learn by compeating against good people not against someone that will easily crush you and finish the game alone against 5 in less than 20 minuets of the game... there is a big different type of learning from mine to yours DAMN
Hansiman (EUNE)
: What Shiwah means is that since you claim to be waiting for 20 minutes before you can get into a game; it indicates that you've been punished multiple times already for this behaviour. LeaverBuster never punishes you for a single event. If you truly had never left any games before, then you wouldn't have gotten punished. But, even if you do get punished, the first time would only require you to wait for 5 minutes. The second time you get punished you need to wait for 10 minutes. 20 minutes is the strictest punishment that LeaverBuster hands out. And if you claim that your last punishment was 2 years ago; that would most likely not be accurate either since during this time your leaver-level would have been reduced. --- Your ability to play the game is always your responsibility. If you keep having problems that prevent you from playing; consider not playing until you've solved it.
> Your ability to play the game is always your responsibility. If you keep having problems that prevent you from playing; consider not playing until you've solved it. Yeah like the power of my whole street going down is my fault... > But, even if you do get punished, the first time would only require you to wait for 5 minutes. The second time you get punished you need to wait for 10 minutes. There is no such thing as getting punnished for 5 or 10 minuets, i never got a single leaver buster (my friends did tho) and i never got a 5 minuet much less as a 10 minuet... That is why there must be some kind of mistake... My account was hacked 2 times for more than a month tho there could be the problem however riot said that everything would go back as it was aparantly it didnt... as i say riot doesnt give a sht about others but themselves (sorry but i had to say it)...
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
If this sht doesnt come out i will fcking stop playing this shitty game... the power in my street goes off and then im to blame with a 20 min waiting task before i can fcking start a new game
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
The problem is that it is the 1st time that i didnt participate in the whole game (without counting 2 years ago when i didnt rly care about the game)
Rioter Comments
: I recommend not to play this game while you are using drugs
Show more

FoquimGamer

Level 259 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion