: I'm not a Darius main. In fact, I fcking hate the champion. But still I disagree. There is nothing OP about the champ and he definitely doesn't have "EVERYTHING for EVERY situation". He has a **really** basic kit. The only issue is that he can punish even small mistakes quite heavily and even if he is already ahead. This combined with his snowbally nature makes him pretty annoying to deal with. There is no universe where you can serioiusly claim that his kit is overloaded. It's REALLY simple. Simple kits are a double edged sword; it's easy to excecute but also predictable and thus easy to play around. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - his Passive is called Hemorrhage. It‘s basically a smaller version of Ignite at the beginning. It causes 12 (+1 per Level) over 5 secs and it can be stacked up to 5 times. That means Darius is always walking with 3 summoner spells around, the 2 he summoner choses and a mini ignite. And it‘s not like it only gets activated trough auto attacks, but his Q and W also apply Hemorrhage. And sure, if it was just that, it wouldn‘t be too bad, but after Darius stacked an enemy champion with 5 of them... > > - the second part of Darius‘ passive is called Noxian Might. It basically amps up Darius for doing nothing more than hitting the same Champion 5 times or killing a Champion with his Ult. It gives him 30 - 230 extra Damage and gives every other Champion he hits immediately 5 stacks of Hemorrhage. But, the worst parts comes with his ult, which we come later to... So... the champ has a passive. So what? Every champ does and pretty much every passive is really strong. He can't just walk up and get to 5 stacks unless you are really brain afk or are trying to fight him early - in which case you deserve to die since you are clearly playing into his win condition. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - Darius‘ first Ability is called Decimate. After a 0.75 second delay, Darius swings his Axe in a circle, dealing massive damage. Sure, if you get hit by the shaft, you only receive 35% of the damage, but for that, you have to get closer to Darius, where he is still able to hit you with his Auto and his W. But the worst part isn‘t that this Ability does a lot of Damage and applies extra Hemorrhage, but the fact that he recovers 15% of his missing health if he hits an enemy with the end of the axe. And it gets multiplied for every Enemy he hits. Meaning in a Teamfight, a single Q will heal him for 45% of his missing health... How f-king Stupid is that you give his Q a huge amount of damage AND a great way to gain Health back??? And even worse, the only way to reduce the effects of Q? To get closer to Darius... The damage is not "massive". Not at all. Also, the range is less than 500. If you get consistently hit by his Q in lane by a short range skill shot with almost one second windup you literally have no hands. The only way he should be able to land this is if he hit his W earlier - which requires him to hit his E before that. Unless you just let him walk up to you and press W but in that case you are hard griefing anyway. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - Darius‘ second Ability is called Crippling Strike. It deals up to 170% of his total Damage and gives another stack of Hemorrhage. But that‘s not the worst part. The worst part is that it SLOWS THE ENEMY DOWN TO 90% OF IT‘S MOVEMENT SPEED. And to top it all off, of Crippling Strike kills a enemy Champion, the Mana gets restored that you used on Crippling Strike and the CD is halfed. WHY GIVE ESPECIALLY DARIUS AN ABILITY WITH 90% MS SLOW DOWN??? Why give him a slow? So that he can actually land his Q somewhat consistently. Furthermore he needs to stick to his target to get his passive up. If you remove his slow he is instantly useless because the enemy can just right click their nexus and he can't really do anything. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - Darius‘ third Ability is called Apprehend. It‘s basically a pull with no cast time. And for some Braindead reason, THIS ABILITY SLOWS YOU DOWN TOO FOR 40%! But, the actual worst part, is that the passive of his E is that it gives Darius Extra Armor Penetration. 15% - 35%... Yes, because it‘s EXACTLY what Darius needed, extra Lethality... It's not leathality. It's armor pen. So he can actually fight tanks - which he is supposed to as a bruiser. Also the spell does have a 0.25 second cast time. And a huge cooldown, leaving a huge opening. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - completely remove Noxian Might and let Hemorrhage be his only passive and that the Stacks don‘t apply to extra True Damage to his ult. So basically you want his ult to be a worse version of Garen's. This would also turn his passive from "Don't let him stack it" to "OMEGALUL IDC" which I don't think is healthy for a passive that can be played around already. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - remove the health recovery on his Q Why? It's his only form of sustain. It's already inconsistent and can be denied. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - reduce the god damn amount of slow down on his W. Instead of being it 90% from the beginning, let it be 20% in the beginning, then to 40%, then 60% and when maxed, then 90 or 100%. Or take away it‘s passive of Lethality if you wanna keep the slow down. > - either remove the slow down on his E, or give it an actual casting time. Make it like with Tresh‘s hook where he winds up for a sec and then pulls. Or be it something like Mordekaiser‘s E. Again, it's % armor pen and not lethality (and it's on his E, not W, which is really important because this way you can't get both damage and armor pen by maxing W). I don't get why you would want to reduce the slow on his W though as he needs it as pointed out above. His E has a cast time as I already said. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - make Darius‘ ult actually cost f-king mana. Or how about you remove 1 or 2 of it‘s abilities? Don‘t create Fear after killing a Champion, or don‘t make it Reset or at the very least, don‘t make it scale with Hemorrhage. His ult does cost mana at rank 1 and 2. The 0 mana cost on his rank 3 ult is a really niche application in case you get several resets in a teamfight that you already started with half mana. In lane, when mana can actually be an issue, it does cost 100 mana. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > And yes, it‘s not that he is invincible or can‘t be killed in any way. Ranged ADC‘s can easily outpoke him. Champions like Teemo or Jayce are a great counter to him. Champions that have a good mobility could dance around him. But the number of champions that counter Darius is shorter than the number of champions that Darius does Counter (and i am of course not talking about the mid mages or bot ADC‘s, like i said, they outpoke him with their range). But don‘t come and say he‘s perfectly balanced because he has a „long“ cooldown on his abilities, his winrates or the manacost. So there are champions who clearly counter him. What's your point then? There is no balancing rule in this game that states that every champion needs to counter as many champions as he is countered by (that would be stupid and impossible). Either pick a counter into him, ban him, or learn to play against him in bad matchups. Your proposed changes, even if only half would be applied, would kill the champion in pretty much every matchup.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-12T09:28:49.208+0000) > So... the champ has a passive. So what? > Every champ does and pretty much every passive is really strong. He can't just walk up and get to 5 stacks unless you are really brain afk or are trying to fight him early - in which case you deserve to die since you are clearly playing into his win condition. Sure, EVERY Champ has a passive, but they are near jokes compared to Darius‘. And no, i am not gonna pick Mid Mages or Bot ADC‘s, since that would make things far too easy, which seems common with you people. Wukong‘s passive only gives him extra Armor and MR for every Champion around him. Nasus‘ passive simply gives him 12% LS. Tryndamere‘s Passive gives him a higher Crit chance and replaces his Mana with a Rage meter, which he can use for his Q. Garen‘s passive is that he simply regenerates health when he isn‘t attacked for a long enough time. Fiora‘s passive is that if she hits the weakspot of her enemy, she gains damage and other amp ups. Sure, dangerous in the hands of a pro, but still nothing compared to Darius. I could go on, but you won‘t find a Top Laner who‘s passive surpasses that of Darius, which makes you bleed for quite some health, being a mini version of Ignite, after 5 stacks gives a BIG Damage boost and applies to your Ult. > > The damage is not "massive". Not at all. Also, the range is less than 500. If you get consistently hit by his Q in lane by a short range skill shot with almost one second windup you literally have no hands. The only way he should be able to land this is if he hit his W earlier - which requires him to hit his E before that. Unless you just let him walk up to you and press W but in that case you are hard griefing anyway. > Try reading the full text before ranting, ok? If it‘s just the damage and the applying of an extra Hemorrhage stack, i got nothing to say, but his Q also heals him for 15% of his missing health. And sure, he sometimes has to use W to exactly position that Q strike, but you seem to either not play melee Champions top or never encountered Darius top lane, and only in ARAM. He can easily hit the Q even without his W usage because, surprise surprise, melee Champions like Pantheon and Garen are required to get close, so that they can hit him, which also means Darius can easily hit them back. > Why give him a slow? So that he can actually land his Q somewhat consistently. Furthermore he needs to stick to his target to get his passive up. If you remove his slow he is instantly useless because the enemy can just right click their nexus and he can't really do anything. > If a true Darius player is so heavily required to have that 90% slow down, to not be useless, then we ain‘t talking about the same Darius here boy. What does Darius also have to stick to his Enemy? His E of course and the enemy can either go Ghost or build MS (or an Item that slows the Enemy‘s MS) so that he just outruns the enemy, making every chase a cakewalk. And you keep on going that Darius NEEDS have that W, or otherwise, he would never use his Q. > It's not leathality. It's armor pen. So he can actually fight tanks - which he is supposed to as a bruiser. > I called it Lethality, since the 2 are almost so identical, i didn‘t wanna write „Armor Penetration“ 20 times over. And it‘s one things to to be able to stand against Tanks and it‘s another to completely ignore ALL of their defensive Items and overall Armor, degrading them from their Tank role. > Also the spell does have a 0.25 second cast time. And a huge cooldown, leaving a huge opening. > 0.25 seconds, wow, that is SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH a huge opening for attacks... if he misses the pull, that almost does nothing to him. 0.25 is nothing compared to Tresh Mordekaiser. And if he already has that god important slow where you won‘t shut up about, then his E is simply overkill. > So basically you want his ult to be a worse version of Garen's. This would also turn his passive from "Don't let him stack it" to "OMEGALUL IDC" which I don't think is healthy for a passive that can be played around already. > His Ult has currently 3 abilities on top of doing damage. And what would be so bad of Darius‘ ult would be more like Garen‘s? Garen‘s ult is already a really great tool for someone like him, even without any extra abilities stacked on it. And also, Darius has to Ult kill a single champ in a Teamfight and he becomes unstoppable after that. He immediately gets Noxian might, the surrounded enemies get feared, his ult resets and he won‘t lose any Mana cost for every next use in the duration. > Why? It's his only form of sustain. It's already inconsistent and can be denied. > The only way it can be „denied“ if you dodge it. The only ways are if you dodge it completely, evading the attack. Or, if you can‘t make it, walk to the shaft. But if you walk towards the shaft, it means you are close enough again for him to put some hemorrhage on you. The argument still stands, his Q is good enough on itself, but with the health recovery (especially in a teamfight or against multiple champions he can hit it with, it‘s too safe. > Again, it's % armor pen and not lethality (and it's on his E, not W, which is really important because this way you can't get both damage and armor pen by maxing W). I don't get why you would want to reduce the slow on his W though as he needs it as pointed out above. His E has a cast time as I already said. > Because 90% is FAR too much for base slow down. Seriously, if you TRULY think that Darius DESPERATELY NEEDS 90% MS Slow Down just to be viable, then you REALLY never faced off against a Darius. Guess what, if Darius‘ W slow down gets reduced, players have to actually start using their head and start being actually careful and tactical with Darius. With 90%, he can easily slow his chasers down, hit his Q, get health back, hit them a few times for hemorrhage and he already turned the table. Or when someone tries to escape, he is F-KED since Darius slows him down to almost being a Stun AND his E pulls him back again. Reducing Darius‘ Slow Down means players have to actually start playing careful and skillful with him. > His ult does cost mana at rank 1 and 2. The 0 mana cost on his rank 3 ult is a really niche application in case you get several resets in a teamfight that you already started with half mana. In lane, when mana can actually be an issue, it does cost 100 mana. > ... omg, the fact you think it‘s a „niche application“ that his broken Ult also can be reset... sure, if it can be reset with nothing else backing it up, no problem. BUT IT GIVES YOU IMMEDIATE NOXIAN MIGHT AND WITH NOXIAN MIGHT IT DOES SO MUCH EXTRA TRUE DAMAGE AND IT CAUSES FEAR. With something like that, his Ult SHOULD be like Kassadin or Kog‘ Maw. That if he re-uses his Ult, it will always cost double the amount of Mana then previously. > So there are champions who clearly counter him. What's your point then? There is no balancing rule in this game that states that every champion needs to counter as many champions as he is countered by (that would be stupid and impossible). Either pick a counter into him, ban him, or learn to play against him in bad matchups. > Yes, there are of course Counters, just like how EVERY Champ has Counters, but with Darius, you need to be VERY Specific. Yes, Bot ADC‘s such as Quinn and Vayne are a no brainer. They have the range advantage and can outpoke him no sweat. Then there are also Mid Mages like Ryze and Lux, who can also easily stay in a save distance, while their abilities do hella damage. But it‘s a completley different story when YOU pick first and then Darius is later revealed to be Top. MOST of the Top Lane Champions are immediately inferior to Darius once he reaches Lvl 3. He out CC‘s you, he outkits you and you need to play VERY safe, even if you pick Teemo or Jayce. Yes, i won‘t lie, i managed to win top lanes against Darius‘ too, but i had to play disgustingly. Once with Garen, where i ALWAYS ran towards him, hit him with my maxed Q and then ran away again, to replenish health. I did that over and over AND OVER until he had a safe, low amount of Health where i could engage in 1 v 1‘s. I also won with obvious picks like Jayce. Keep the distance and when hooked, switch to Hammer and E him. Teemo of course because, as bad as Darius is, Teemo will always be worse for Melee‘s. And i witnessed that Urgot is a great counter to him, forcing Darius to play safeley now. But if you picked Tryndamere, Mordekaiser or another Champ that DOESN‘T counter Darius, then you must play more safe than anyone else. Meaning you constantly have to stay near the turret to stand any chance. And you can‘t „prevent him from farming minions“, since he could easily catch up with you and if he gets you once, you will lose up to 80% HP. From ANY Champion i faced off against, i never had to play so over-passive and over-cowardly, not to win against Darius, but to SURVIVE Darius. > Your proposed changes, even if only half would be applied, would kill the champion in pretty much every matchup. No, what it does is make Darius a Champ that requires now some actual skills to play. He is currently TOO SAFE with the kit he has. He can play over aggressive all the time with no repercussions. The only consequence that COULD be, is if the Jungler agrees to babysit Top, just so you would stand a chance. He is far too safe the way he is now. He rarely has to play with care and skill in the beginning, and once at the end, he steamrolls over the Enemy team and is a unstoppable monster in Teamfights. If ANY of the Nerfs would happen to Darius, it just means players need to play him with actual skills and Care now since he won‘t be as safe anymore. And from what i read from you, you either never play Melee champs in top against Darius or you never faced off against an actual Darius Player who knows what he does.
: >Yes, it is too much No it isn't. They have created new champions at this rate previously too around the time skarner was released and it wasn't a bad thing. There are players like me who have played the game for so long that only new champions and content can create new interest towards the game. >especially since Riot can‘t seem to create (rework) a champion that‘s balanced from the get go. You seem to be ignorant on the subject. It's not that they can't create a balanced new champion or rework. They intentionally make them strong on the release and they have stated it before and there are multiple reasons for it. One is to create interest in playing the champion. If the champion is bad on release, less people are likely to pick it up. Another reason is to off-set the fact that people tend to be bad on champions they aren't familiar with. They tone the champions down once people begin to understand them better. >It seems that every Champion since Zoe has just been OP on release and had to be nerfed immediately afterwards. And funny enough, many of those champions got buffed first because people were so bad at them. Pyke and Yuumi are good examples of that. As i said above, that is one of the reasons they are released a bit stronger than what they will end up being later on.
Kalista got nerfed to the ground. They had to gut Zoe‘s damage. They nerfed Pyke more than he got buffed and Senna was also already nerfed. Qiyana was also hit with a nerf. Let‘s also not forget Sylas. For crying out loud, they even nerfed Ivern of all Champs, which he seriously didn‘t really need. So yeah, Nerfs > Buffs when it comes to the new releases. And if i‘m ignorant, then you are just plain stupid. If they release Champs broken and OP on purpose at the beginning, then that‘s just bad marketing. Sure, hyping up a Champ so that he/ she gets 100% pickrate and so that people will immediately buy the Skin for the champ too. When 10 Champion releases ended with the community demanding deserved nerfs, then you should start putting actual effort into your work.
Uraraka (EUNE)
: New champs=New skins=more money xD
Not really, they can also just create 2 new skins for MF and Ahri and they will get the same amount of Money too.
: I'm not a Darius main. In fact, I fcking hate the champion. But still I disagree. There is nothing OP about the champ and he definitely doesn't have "EVERYTHING for EVERY situation". He has a **really** basic kit. The only issue is that he can punish even small mistakes quite heavily and even if he is already ahead. This combined with his snowbally nature makes him pretty annoying to deal with. There is no universe where you can serioiusly claim that his kit is overloaded. It's REALLY simple. Simple kits are a double edged sword; it's easy to excecute but also predictable and thus easy to play around. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - his Passive is called Hemorrhage. It‘s basically a smaller version of Ignite at the beginning. It causes 12 (+1 per Level) over 5 secs and it can be stacked up to 5 times. That means Darius is always walking with 3 summoner spells around, the 2 he summoner choses and a mini ignite. And it‘s not like it only gets activated trough auto attacks, but his Q and W also apply Hemorrhage. And sure, if it was just that, it wouldn‘t be too bad, but after Darius stacked an enemy champion with 5 of them... > > - the second part of Darius‘ passive is called Noxian Might. It basically amps up Darius for doing nothing more than hitting the same Champion 5 times or killing a Champion with his Ult. It gives him 30 - 230 extra Damage and gives every other Champion he hits immediately 5 stacks of Hemorrhage. But, the worst parts comes with his ult, which we come later to... So... the champ has a passive. So what? Every champ does and pretty much every passive is really strong. He can't just walk up and get to 5 stacks unless you are really brain afk or are trying to fight him early - in which case you deserve to die since you are clearly playing into his win condition. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - Darius‘ first Ability is called Decimate. After a 0.75 second delay, Darius swings his Axe in a circle, dealing massive damage. Sure, if you get hit by the shaft, you only receive 35% of the damage, but for that, you have to get closer to Darius, where he is still able to hit you with his Auto and his W. But the worst part isn‘t that this Ability does a lot of Damage and applies extra Hemorrhage, but the fact that he recovers 15% of his missing health if he hits an enemy with the end of the axe. And it gets multiplied for every Enemy he hits. Meaning in a Teamfight, a single Q will heal him for 45% of his missing health... How f-king Stupid is that you give his Q a huge amount of damage AND a great way to gain Health back??? And even worse, the only way to reduce the effects of Q? To get closer to Darius... The damage is not "massive". Not at all. Also, the range is less than 500. If you get consistently hit by his Q in lane by a short range skill shot with almost one second windup you literally have no hands. The only way he should be able to land this is if he hit his W earlier - which requires him to hit his E before that. Unless you just let him walk up to you and press W but in that case you are hard griefing anyway. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - Darius‘ second Ability is called Crippling Strike. It deals up to 170% of his total Damage and gives another stack of Hemorrhage. But that‘s not the worst part. The worst part is that it SLOWS THE ENEMY DOWN TO 90% OF IT‘S MOVEMENT SPEED. And to top it all off, of Crippling Strike kills a enemy Champion, the Mana gets restored that you used on Crippling Strike and the CD is halfed. WHY GIVE ESPECIALLY DARIUS AN ABILITY WITH 90% MS SLOW DOWN??? Why give him a slow? So that he can actually land his Q somewhat consistently. Furthermore he needs to stick to his target to get his passive up. If you remove his slow he is instantly useless because the enemy can just right click their nexus and he can't really do anything. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - Darius‘ third Ability is called Apprehend. It‘s basically a pull with no cast time. And for some Braindead reason, THIS ABILITY SLOWS YOU DOWN TOO FOR 40%! But, the actual worst part, is that the passive of his E is that it gives Darius Extra Armor Penetration. 15% - 35%... Yes, because it‘s EXACTLY what Darius needed, extra Lethality... It's not leathality. It's armor pen. So he can actually fight tanks - which he is supposed to as a bruiser. Also the spell does have a 0.25 second cast time. And a huge cooldown, leaving a huge opening. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - completely remove Noxian Might and let Hemorrhage be his only passive and that the Stacks don‘t apply to extra True Damage to his ult. So basically you want his ult to be a worse version of Garen's. This would also turn his passive from "Don't let him stack it" to "OMEGALUL IDC" which I don't think is healthy for a passive that can be played around already. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - remove the health recovery on his Q Why? It's his only form of sustain. It's already inconsistent and can be denied. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - reduce the god damn amount of slow down on his W. Instead of being it 90% from the beginning, let it be 20% in the beginning, then to 40%, then 60% and when maxed, then 90 or 100%. Or take away it‘s passive of Lethality if you wanna keep the slow down. > - either remove the slow down on his E, or give it an actual casting time. Make it like with Tresh‘s hook where he winds up for a sec and then pulls. Or be it something like Mordekaiser‘s E. Again, it's % armor pen and not lethality (and it's on his E, not W, which is really important because this way you can't get both damage and armor pen by maxing W). I don't get why you would want to reduce the slow on his W though as he needs it as pointed out above. His E has a cast time as I already said. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > - make Darius‘ ult actually cost f-king mana. Or how about you remove 1 or 2 of it‘s abilities? Don‘t create Fear after killing a Champion, or don‘t make it Reset or at the very least, don‘t make it scale with Hemorrhage. His ult does cost mana at rank 1 and 2. The 0 mana cost on his rank 3 ult is a really niche application in case you get several resets in a teamfight that you already started with half mana. In lane, when mana can actually be an issue, it does cost 100 mana. > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rYTwVg0Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:24:41.200+0000) > > And yes, it‘s not that he is invincible or can‘t be killed in any way. Ranged ADC‘s can easily outpoke him. Champions like Teemo or Jayce are a great counter to him. Champions that have a good mobility could dance around him. But the number of champions that counter Darius is shorter than the number of champions that Darius does Counter (and i am of course not talking about the mid mages or bot ADC‘s, like i said, they outpoke him with their range). But don‘t come and say he‘s perfectly balanced because he has a „long“ cooldown on his abilities, his winrates or the manacost. So there are champions who clearly counter him. What's your point then? There is no balancing rule in this game that states that every champion needs to counter as many champions as he is countered by (that would be stupid and impossible). Either pick a counter into him, ban him, or learn to play against him in bad matchups. Your proposed changes, even if only half would be applied, would kill the champion in pretty much every matchup.
If you truly, with a straight face want to tell me that Darius is perfectly fine and that even the slightest of nerf would make him immediately „too weak“ and unviable, then you do sound very much like a Darius main. I will reply later on with a full reply, but for now, you lie to yourself when you say: „i fcking hate the champion“
: I agree As a main support I had to change from Braum to Leona because braum was just not performing. I think his E duration needs to be increased
Well, to be fair, if it‘s just a longer duration, it would still feel „weak“. Have you checked out the options i brought up?
: Rek'Sai was released 5 years ago and only has 2 skins
> [{quoted}](name=Cosmic Dusk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qcwkzYyE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-12T03:20:39.649+0000) > > I posted this on [reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/e9hxs6/reksai_was_released_5_years_ago_and_has_only_2/) too. Go upvote if you can. > I don't know, it's sad seeing some champions getting 2/3/4 skins within a year (Garen, Yasuo, Akali, Irelia, etc..) while Rek'Sai doesn't get a skin since 2015. For the record, Qiyana was released this year and already has more skins than Rek'Sai who was released exactly 5 years ago. It's not even matter of preference, because, for example, i like Akali way more than Rek'Sai but that doesn't mean she needs 4 since she got reworked, which was like a year ago. Rek'Sai is in a worse position than Ornn is. There is no excuse for this, not even "what skin line does Rek'Sai even fit in" because i'm pretty sure she would fit really well on lines like Dark Star, Elderwood and Guardian of the Sands, but no, i guess Janna, Ryze and Rengar have way more lore around Shurima than Rek'Sai has for a Guardian of the Sands skin... Ornn, Zilean, Kindred, Viktor, Rek‘Sai, Azir, Rumble and MANY other Champions are often overlooked when it comes to new skins, mainly because Riot is as greedy as Disney. They don‘t care about creativity or equality towards all champions, they only care about Money. So what do they do? Create ONLY Skins for the popular Champs (Miss Fortune, Ahri, 50% of all the female Champs and the most played male champs) because they know creating a skin for a champ that 100‘000 play brings in more Money than creating a Skin for a Champ that only 1000 people play.
: Is it just me or are champions coming out of nowhere recently ?
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LKAUMBVg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-12T04:35:56.632+0000) > > Senna is 2 patches old and now Aphelios gets released and the next champion is already on PBE ? > > Didn't new champions come out like two or three times a year before ? since when do they come out every 2 patches ? > > You barely have time to adapt to the latest champion and you have a new one to learn coming out, isn't that too much ? Yes, it is too much, especially since Riot can‘t seem to create (rework) a champion that‘s balanced from the get go. It seems that every Champion since Zoe has just been OP on release and had to be nerfed immediately afterwards. The fact they s-it out new Champs every other month is scary since they don‘t even know how to balance the champions they have now.
: A question for people who spent years here
> [{quoted}](name=MiladojkaYouneed,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=94yirveQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:18:37.234+0000) > > I am going to try and put this question up as precise and simple as possible, although it is very subjective. > I am a relatively new player playing less than 4 months. 2 champions have been released during this time, Senna and yesterday Aphelios. I am absolutely hating everything about them and cannot stand being in a game with them. If I state that they obviously have too much damage and are overpowered I am going be mocked because I am silver trash so lets just skip that, but I hate everything about them. I hate that to actually play the game and lane vs this new monstrosity, I also have to understand how his kit works, which is rocket science. Visually it's very confusing as well. A garen runs at me and beats me with his sword, I get whats going on, I know when I am under attack. An aphelios holds something colorful that has a shape of my girlfriends dildo and he makes some weird dance moves and my hp is suddenly gone and I dont even know if it was a skillshot or an auto attack or whatever other bull**** they came up with in this overloaded kit. I just dont understand whats going on. My question is, is it like this every time they release a new champion? Are they OP every time on release? Is the power creep a thing? Do they really expect new players to have willingness to learn how 150+ champions work? Are they really going to add even more champions? > > Until yesterday I was solving this solution by permabanning Senna, but now I can't because I have to permaban Aphelios. So if they are just going to continue spamming these overloaded champions once a month, I dont want to be a part of it. I want to leave now before I get disappointed more. I started playing when Yasuo was the new released Champ. Yes, what you experience is very common these days with Riot‘s new Champ releases and even some Reworks. They sacrifice joy and simplicity, for flashy s-it and abilities that scale with so much, you need to be a match teacher to understand anything. Back in the day, you had a Champ, 1 simple passive, 3 abilities that did their job and 1 ult. But with time, everything scaled now with different things, you have to manage 20 different things on your own champ and you need to calculate EVERYTHING to be halfway decent. I think Riot took the criticism too personal when people said: „Dota 2 is for experienced player because it‘s harder and you have to manage much more than LoL“ and ever since they tried to „upgrade“ LoL. Sadly, the new styles they try to implement doesn‘t mash together with the old style that there still is and it‘s just not really working. As a side info, back in the day, you almost had DOUBLE the amount of Items you have now, so that you could create different way of how you wanted to build your items in your own specific way. But now, they removed SO many items for the stupidiest reasons...
Morrhen (EUW)
: She used to be way, way, way, way more powerful. When paired with a tanky support, esspecially tresh, they tended to stop over enemy teams. For some time, she was one of the most powerful supports. For example, she used to sidestep to way further position. She had way better attack speed per level. If you want to find out more, i HIGHLY recommend you watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDOYVAX6C3Y These days, you gotta be either really good at Kalista to make it in solo queue or have good support who can carry your butt until you're fed enough to take care of yourself. Preferably a tank like Tresh or Leona.
Oh my god, THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE! Poor Kalista, she gets nerfed to the ground while other ADC‘s are untouched because they are „popular“ {{sticker:cass-cry}} And thanks for posting that Link, i will check it out! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Honesty the problem isn't Darius, it's true damage executioners. All you can do to mitigate is build HP, of which the HP items you can build have been drastically lowered over the years while true damage is unchanged. #bring back 1300 hp warmogs :P
There is still the problem that {{champion:122}} is PACKED with abilities. Health Recovery, Slows, Pulls, True Damage, bleeding, Fear, re-usable ult, basically 2 passives. It‘s not just true damage, it‘s that {{champion:122}} has EVERYTHING for EVERY situation.
Rioter Comments
Morrhen (EUW)
: Kalista now is nothing compared to the one released years ago. Several patches nerfed her to ground and she pretty much became specialized pick for people who know what they're doing with their partner. Like... Tresh and Kalista still work as before. They're just significantly weaker.
Yo, i just started to play Kalista quite a lot now. I did notice no one picked her anymore, so i started (more like tried) to „main“ her a bit. What happened to her? I thought she was always that way.
Fyrijou (EUW)
: Darius is still, after all those years broken and no one wants to admit that he needs a Nerf
Funny enough, the Darius mains of course dislike, yet, say nothing to prove me wrong. In fact, they even solidify the title. Up- and downvotes don‘t matter if you are correct thou.
Morrhen (EUW)
: Yuumi and Garen have always been one of ''those''. Champion comps who are waaaaaaay too good together. So no wonder your team got rekt. It's sorta like Tresh and Kalista of the old days.
The old days? What happened? What‘s with the new days?
Dhaos (EUW)
: Just a message to thank Riot for making this awesome game
> [{quoted}](name=Dhaos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IEUAE3rp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T03:48:02.123+0000) > > And keeping it fresh! It's not always easy to please the masses but you've done a great job in my eyes. There will always be those that complain but that's how it is in everything ^^ You seem to be one of the newer players, because you wouldn‘t say that if you played the game when it was much simpler and frankly, better back in the day.
Rioter Comments
SpasmenoS9 (EUNE)
: Riot stop nerfing Akali
The problem doesn‘t lie in how many times they nerf her, it‘s that they almost all the time nerf the wrong things about her instead of actual problems. Her invisibility is just so OP that it‘s baffeling, yet, Riot thinks her Damage and everything else is the problem. Wukong, Shaco, Vayne, Twitch, Kha‘Zix and probably some others i missed have invisibility too, yet, unlike their, once outside of it, they are %%%%ed. Hell, even if they use it under turret the turret still focuses on them. But Akali? She is one of THE most mobile assassins and with a circle (or all around fog in a small Jungle passage) that makes her near invincible, it just is braindead how easy it is for her to be in ANY fight. The only Champs that can do something about it are champs that don‘t require to clock on her, but it‘s still just a small help. The BEST solution? Make her smoke vanish after attack once in it and make her still targetable under turrets. Not nerfing her damage or abilities (thou, gutting her mobility is always good) but just nerfing her Smoke is EVERYTHING she needs.
: That's a bump on a very old post lol. To your comment tho... I personally do bot games first time I try a champion to get a hold of their skills, but with that being said, I do normal games the second time I play that champion (unless I end up feeding bot which is a rare thing, but then ofc I'd give it one more try). The thing is, just cause you're doing really good with a champion in bot game, doesn't mean you'll do good in normal games after a couple of practices. You don't learn from bot games, they always have the same mechanics, and if you know how they move and how they are mechanically build, it will be easy to outplay them no matter how new you are to the champion. F*ck what others say, you gotta play with actual people to learn. If you say that you're playing a new champ and you've only tried him once or twice, give some %%%%ing advice instead of flaming lol. Other then that, it's the player's job to read about the champion's abilities before going in a normal game. Rank is a no go tho.
But here‘s the thing, playing VS Ai once is MUCH better than playing vs Online with a champ you literally don‘t even know how the passive works. You seriously want to tell me, that if you want to play Aurelion Sol, you shouldn‘t actually train with him first until you get halway decent and hope the LoL community isn‘t going to flame you, but give you advices when you %%%% up with him? Also, the people on VS Ai will give you far better adcives than the normal draft ones.
krme444 (EUNE)
: Playing a new champion for the first time...
> [{quoted}](name=krme444,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tVm4zfRR,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-23T14:45:39.214+0000) > > The thing that kills me is that people judge you when you are trying a new champion.How am i suppose to know what champion am i gonna main if i don't even try it? And play it over and over again.It needs time to master a champion but still people don't get that you are currently learning it.And trying your best...So the smartest way is to play in a full party with your friends so no one judges you for being bad at the champion.Still why do people get so upset about the game if it's not ranked?It gets to all of us but you don't need to over react {{item:3070}} Have you literally ever heard of Practice Tool or VS Ai? Riot specificly created these 2 modes for players who try a champion out for the first time. There, you can practice with your new Champ to your heart‘s content. But if you expect to go to any online game, be Blind Pick, Draft, Ranked or even Twisted Treelines, say „i play this champ for the first time“ and proceed to feed a Champion 0/12/0 in the first 15 minutes and then for the other players to understand your situation, you must‘ve hit your head somewhere before playing. Everyone understands if someone has a bad game. That is excusable. But if you go head first into a 1 v 1 where it is DEAD OBVIOUS you will lose and start feeding the enemy, then you ruin the game for the other 4 players because no one has fun against a fed Champion, because you don‘t understand how to play a new Champion.
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:6}}
I would agree with everyone, but {{champion:68}} ? I started playing him lateley and i do have to say, his Q deals massive damage, his W has low cooldown, meaning he can always shield himself, his E is just a regular projectile and his Ult does hella damage, but if done correctly, easy avoidable. Hell, he can overheat and would be defensless there for a couple of seconds. So how come you find Rumble a monster when he‘s fed, if a normal ADC could take him on?
Lethermlol (EUNE)
: Veigar has a lot of skins, but please keep in mind he is a really old champion. Most of them are of low quality and some just a straight up recolor. Also he didn't get a skin for a long time (almost 2 years I believe), not saying champions like Ornn are less important, but I don't like how for you Veigar is in the Akali Lux Ahri category.
Well, Garen, Ryze and Twisted Fate are also on my list, but that‘s because these are champions that already have loads of Skins to choose from and not because Riot gives them new skins. Veigar too didn‘t have a Skin for a long time, but he already has enough Skins to begin with.
Shamose (EUW)
: Play them more and buy their other skins more.
Dude, what kind of answer is that? Ornn is already one of my most played Champs but he still only has 1 other Skin. You too should play those champs more often!
Rioter Comments
: His E didn't silence. It was his Q. He had an ult range and cd that allowed him to attack from any angle he chose while giving you about 1 second of time to counterplay. This was also a time where assasins were a major presence in the mid lane - he could handle all of them. I'd say he was probably the most frustrating champ to play against (at least for me) since he basically was a timebomb with no good way to shut down.
: > Also, champs can also lose if the rest of the team played like ass and the stupidity of the entire team brings the match to a defeat No doubt. Luckily this doesn't matter for this discussion, since we are talking about champsion GENERAL performance, not their individual performance in a specific match. For winratios (and the term "OP"), the law of big numbers applies and all factors expect the champions actual strength get nullified. > The footage where you see a Tank 1 v 5 an entire team, just because it‘s a tank is more „fact“ than winrates. You confuse facts with anecdotal evidence. In a situation like you are describing, a video of ONE situation, there are dozens of other variables that matter, like, as you said yourself, team mates, for example. Or gold advantage. Or counter picks. Or item builds. ONE situation says absolutely nothing about the general strength of a champ. It's ironic that, in one and the same post, you talk about external factors that influence individual performance of a champion ("team played like ass") and in that exact same you also claim that one situation tells you everything about a champion's strength. Dude...you just countered your own argument. You provided the perfect example, why your own argument is incorrect and you can NOT see the strength of a champion in one "footage". I would love to discuss this further with you, but before we do, please get some order in your arguments.
To whole point was that you said Riot is doing better than the rest and that they are balanced and have no problems, because winrates. Like, for you, Winrates is the Alpha and Omega of any discussion about balance. I said that the most obvious and glaring problems shouldn‘t exist since after 10 years and having ALL of the Money and ALL of the workers and ALL of the fame, but they exist and people have every right to say these days Riot doesn‘t know how to balance. Back in the day, less since it was the first couple of years and they had to get their own footing right first. But after 10 long %%%%ing years, you would expect from them to put more effort into nerfing, buffing and fixing the right things instead of making new Skins that cost from 1500 - 3000 RP. You wanna hear unbalancy? What about the stacks? Prime examples are Veigar, Cho’ Gath and Nasus. All can build themselves up as absolute Tanks, because their Stacks can be infinitely be stacked up and one Q of full Tank Nasus can one shot any ADC. Which sure wouldn‘t be such a huge problem, if his W Wither wouldn‘t slow his Enemy‘s movement down to 95%, making him basically stunned. And the cooldown of Wither start when it was casted, not when it‘s finished slowing him down, meaning that Nasus can catch up to a full speed Quinn, if he casted Wither once and he can keep on casting it since the time between being „freed“ from Wither and being casted on again is 1 second. So you have a fully tanked Nasus, with a never ending 95% movement slowdown chasing you down, needing only at most 3 Q shots on you. Or what about Darius? The one Champ some people still claim to be the most Broken Champion in League, even thou his winrate is not even above 50%? Easy, because he IS Broken and OP. Sure, he can get countered easy by ranged Top laners like Teemo, Jayce and maybe Quinn, but he is literally the biggest Nightmare to Melee‘s. His Passive is basically {{summoner:14}} , but it can be stacked AND if it‘s stacked 5 times, it will give your Ult 5x more TRUE Damage and if it kills an Enemy Champion, he can cast it again, up to 5 Times. His Q is a %%%%ing Heal for him if he hits you. His W deals damage and slows you down for 90%, which is almost a complete Stun. His E pulls you towards him and it‘s almost an instant spell. So it‘s like a Blitzcrank mini hook, instead of a Tresh hook which actually has a small gap of time where the Enemy can react to it. And for the love of god, it even has a Passive which gives him Armor Penetration from 15% - 35%. And to top it all off, Darius is almost a Tank, meaning he can just all the damage you throw at him, which is shit, because his Q heals him again. You seriously want to tell me this is a balanced champ and balanced kit, because the Winrate shows so? Sure, you can pick Teemo, throw a Blind dart at him when he pulls you and poke him all the time and let the Mushrooms do their thing. But the numbers of Top lane Champion Darius is countering is much higher than the numbers of Champions that counter him. It‘s especially worse when it‘s a pro Darius who just knows how to play against anyone. Or what about one of the most glaring Problems which became a joke lateley, Urgot‘s ult. To this day, god forsake why, if Urgot hit you with his Ult, you actually B‘d back to base, you healed yourself back to 100% and yet, the Ult continues and a 100% hp champion hets pulled from base, all the way back to the middle point of the map, just to get killed by Urgot‘s ult. I could go on and on, for instance that Rengar‘s Passive needs a cooldown, but i think i made my point clear. If you have 10 years behind you, one of THE most succesful games of all time, working full time 100% on that game, having now all the Money and the workers, shit like this should be easily fixed and worked on and not just make new walking animations and new Skins. People have every right to call LoL these days unbalanced.
: The winratios I used were Plat and above.
Sure you have. Also, champs can also lose if the rest of the team played like ass and the stupidity of the entire team brings the match to a defeat. Again, winrates sure as hell are %%%% bad argument points. The footage where you see a Tank 1 v 5 an entire team, just because it‘s a tank is more „fact“ than winrates. Also, my point was that after 10 years, they should be able to fix such simple shit like tanks and the other things, but they still haven‘t. Hence players these days can complain. But if your point is again „winrates“ to praise how Perfect LoL is, then don‘t reply at all man.
: Kassadin. Not sure if it was S3 or S4. Goddamn titanic drilling through your skull anytime he ulted on you.
Ok, i read a lot of people mentioning {{champion:38}} back in the day, but was he really that broken, just because his E (who needed 6 abilities to be used for it to be usable) had a silence back then?
: Yes, you do need numbers. Because numbers are the difference between an opinion and facts. If a champion is actually OP, he will win more. That's what OP means, having too much power. Power in League means "winning". So if a champ is OP, this will result in higher winratios. If that doesn't happen, he is not actually OP, he is just perceived as such. How else can a champ have "too much power" (i.e. OP) but not actually have more power, i.e. win more? That's illogical, it's a direct contradiction. You are right that winrate is often misinterpreted, for example when people only play champs that have good winratios. That's indeed bullshit and a misinterpretation of what winratio means, because it can't predcit YOUR individual performance with a champ. What it does, is describing the GENERAL performance of a champ. As it happens, that's the same thing the word "OP" does.
No, there ARE OP Champs, the only difference to them today and back in the day, they aren‘t as invincible anymore as previously. I mean, how come Tanks can eat 10‘000 points of damage, still live, have a kit that makes them even more broken (added shield which scales with either Health or AP or Armor or whatever), a an ability which gives them more Armor and MR, while also having moves that deal WAY too much damage for something that is a „Tank“ and an Ult which can either be a move that can 1 v 5 an entire team, survive by escaping or whatever (Illaoi, Nasus, Sion, Malphite, Cho‘ Gath, Garen, Urgot etc.) The Tanks in LoL ARE unbalanced and i know i‘m not the only one here. Also, i never look at winrates, because that includes every player that plays those champions. For instance, if a noob plays a complete Broken Champ like Nasus, if course he will not be OP, because he doesn‘t know anything too special about Nasus. But if a Pro player plays Nasus, he will abuse his Stacks, abuse his slows, abuse the insultingly small cooldown time and he will build him of course a complete Tank, because his Stacks with the W + Q combo does as much damage as full AD Jhin. He can than split push and the enemy team has better chances to fight a 5 v 4 match against the rest, than a 1 v 5 battle against such a busted Tank Or for another instance, why does Kindred have a much higher win rate than she is supposed to have? Simple, because no casual wants to play her. She is EXTREMELY risky to play and why play her if you could play someone that requires far less effort? Of course the casuals don‘t touch her, but the Pros can absolutely dominate with her. They know how to work her Passive, her ult, her abilities and etc. So no, winrates aren‘t „facts“ for me, the footage i see when watching plays or playing myself is. Because winrates includes newcomers who don‘t know what the Champ‘s passive even does AND pros who mastered the Champ in a calculated way. Of course broken champs aren‘t OP in the hands of newcomers.
: Everything you just said except the last sentence has nothing to do with balancing. And how balancing feels and how it actually is are two different things. Let's have a look at the numbers. Dota's Heroes winratios right now range from 42,3% to 55,6%. A total of 13,3% difference. League's champions winratios right now range from 44,6% to 53,5%. A total of 8,9% difference. Now don't get me wrong. Those 13,3% are still damn good. That's also a great achievement, good job Valve. But, factually, Leagues champions are simply balanced better. Significantly. Feelings are not an accurate measurement of balance. Numbers are.
Man, why do you people always come with „the win rate“ and expect it to be the A and O of an argument? I don‘t need numbers and win rates to know that Tanks are OP and busted. I don‘t need win rates and numbers to know that a guy who knows how to play a Yi can 1 v 5 the enemy and win. I don‘t need numbers and win rates to know that Kindred is a champ that requires you to play her pitch perfect for her to be good. One mistake and you lack behind. And i don‘t need numbers and win rates to know that Invisibility/ Stealth became BS since the special Wards don‘t detect them anymore.
: Money doesn't solve all problems. I might be biased because I work in the gaming industry myself, but in my opinion Riot is doing an incredibly good job at balancing. I mean...considering the complexity of the game...holy shit. I'm glad I am working on a muuuuuch simpler game, and that is already a challenge. Just look at it this way. Let's take chess. Chess is kind of an extremely simple version of League. You have champions, they can move and they have abilities. But, as I said, it's a very simple version because there are no minions, champions usually have a maximum of two move-sets (contrary to League, where you can move in an infinite amount of directions) and only one ability (that is, except for pawns, identical to their move-set and works the same for every champion). In addition, there are no items, no CC, no damage, no stats, only a handful of different champions, only two players, infinite time per move and only one champion can be moved at a time. Despite that simplicity, there are more ways a chess game can go than there are atoms in the entire universe. And to understand this game on a theoretical basis and find the actual method to play well, it took a f'ing super-computer ("Deep Blue"). It took a super-computer to understand this game well enough to actually beat a human. And they worked on that computer for decades (contrary to a patch or champion, where it's a few months at best). And now back to League...League is not as simple as chess, I think I made that pretty clear. It has infinitely more variables. Saying that League is a trillion times more complex than chess is already a gross understatement. But if you want to know what will happen, for example with a new champ, you have to understand the game on a theoretical level, as Deep Blue did with chess. Only then you can reliably predict what will happen. I think I made it quite clear, that a "League Deep Blue" can't exist. The complexity of the game is ridiculously absurd, it's impossible to do that. But despite not having this, Riot somehow manages that barely ever any champion exceeds 55% winratio. How fricking amazing is that? Yes, sometimes a champion comes out a bit strong (or weak), sure, I'm not denying that. But how in the world is this supposed to NOT happen? I think people grossly underestimate how fricking complicated balancing in a game like League is. There is no f'ing way that Riot, or anyone, could achieve perfect balance. What they are already achieving is close to miracle for me, personally, and I have no idea how they are doing it.
Have you ever played Dota 2? That game has a lot of content and a lot of fansupport. Hell, they show the skin you want to buy in 3D and in game, instead of just a splash art and having to go to youtube and watch a skin spotlight. Their gameplay is much more complex and at the end, does still feel more balanced than LoL.
: As Furry said, Xin is pretty high on that list. I also remember pre-release Rengar. Rengar was playable on Gamescom on live servers back then and had incredible ratios. I had no idea what I was doing and was just killing everything. And I'm certainly not a good player...and most definitely not with Rengar^^ Also Feral Flare Warwick. I mean, that's technically not a champion but a build, but Feral Flare was super strong back then and everyone was playing Feral Flare Yi...and nobody seemed to realize that Feral Flare Warwick was so much stronger back then. Almost the same incredibly damage as Yi, but contrary to Yi, WW could not just be deleted with one little stun. I abused this like hell, back then. Ahhh....good old times. Memories like this are the reason why I find complaints about Riots balance team nowadays incredibly amusing. Sweet summer children.
To be fair, back in the day of Feral Flare, Riot wasn‘t a multi BILLION Dollar Company. So busted things back in the day were excusable. But you would expect, after 10 years and having ALL the Money, they would know how to properly manage to balance the only game that brings them Money. But they don‘t and them being blamed these days, they deserve it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: lol full of idiots and noobs
I mean, LoL is like filled with 40% Idiots, 40% small toxic children and the normals are the other 20%. But the way you wrote your complaint makes you sound like a Toxic Child.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Braum's E also only mitigates the First instance of damage and then reduces damage taken by the rest. > So a Lucian ult only the first bullet is mitigated entirely. Braum is also designed to be a beafy tank support that can soak up tons of damage. Yasuo isn't.
But Braum‘s entire kit and gimmick is based around his unbreakable shield. So to see that Yasuo, a swordsman who is an assassin and mastered the wind, has a better shield than Braum, a guy with an unbreakable Shield is just stupid. Also, Yasuo‘s wind wall is stronger than Braum‘s unbreakable ice covered shield. What kind of logic is that?

Fyrijou

Level 139 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion