derlio (EUNE)
: Riot, you made my day!
whats this?? how can i get those random sales??
: # #ManaProblemsSolved{{item:3174}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3157}} {{item:1310}} {{item:3115}} # #FullApBird {{item:3089}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3157}} # #TankiestApBirdEver{{item:3040}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3111}} # #45%CdrBird{{item:3115}} {{item:3285}} {{item:1330}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3135}} # #ShurimaDesertIceCream{{item:3931}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3143}}
didn't like any of those :(
Rioter Comments
GH BK201 (EUW)
: azir runs any help ??
thx a lot guys :) i had another question so i updated the post :) thx again :)
Rioter Comments
MAestRIO (EUW)
: - Like people already said: {{item:3115}} - {{champion:268}} is hard and I think 75%-80% of the times I played Azir I either lost lane and/or game. I gave up a while ago.. Maybe i'll pick it up next season, we'll see - If you plan on buying skins, refunding an item bought with IP isn't worth. I'm sitting here now with three Lulu skins, Gragas skins and Cho'Gath skins. I only need 1 per champ but the mystery gifting didn't want it that way. I wasted two of my refunds on champions. The third one was really sad: I bought Pool Party Renekton, later I got another Renekton skin from Mystery Gift. So I sold PP Renekton. And then, not much later, I got PP Renekton from Mystery Gift. {{item:3070}} - However, if you are sure you'll never buy skins, sure why not. edit: A question to Azir mains. is Guinsoo good on Azir right now?
some one here told that i shouldn't build {{item:3115}} with azir :(
: A lot of good things have been said already but I just want to add my 5 cents : Do not refund Champions and give it time... Azir is hands down the most difficult midlaner (imho - however, most ppl agree he's harder than the likes of Ori or Yasuo / Zed) to play effectively BUT he can be extremely rewarding if things go right. In the current meta however Azir is weak, even weaker than before the AP item changes when he was already hurting due to the insane amount of nerfs he had to put up with after pro players showed how strong he can be if you excel at abusing his high skillcap. Also Riot has stated that they want to rework him to make him more accessible to more players. While I really hope they don't do that I can understand that they're not happy with where Azir is right now. (Well who would be his winrate is abysmal even on pro players) So if that rework really is coming I just hope it doesn't destroy the fun parts of Azir (drifting, shurima shuffle, great dmg late)... Bottom line: If you like the champion - don't refund, it's a waste of time and ip (or money) - if you really like Azir, keep practising him and you will get good results evenutally...Follow the right builds and just have fun. If that rework really does come we shall see what the future brings FOR SHURIMA :P
thx man that was helpfull now my problem is with flamer in my team i dont won the lane but i dont feed that much too XD they only make me play worse :(
Zaytsu (EUW)
: If the lane is not going well and you are a bit mana hungry don't forget to go double {{item:1056}} and then just straight for {{item:3115}} . It will help you alot.
ok thx :) azir always mana hungery :( i did what u said and what the other guys said :) look http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2411726283/222236531 not that good but better then losing XD 11/9/10
LH Master (EUNE)
: From alot of trying ive found out {{item:3115}} is a item that should never be built on azir.
why?? all of them told me to rush it
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: Hey, Azir main here. DONT YOU DARE refund this champ, he is so good, and by far my favourite champion to play. 1st of all, after the passive-W attack speed change, its more beneficial to build nashors tooth first, rather than other ap cdr items. Also, you need to max your cooldown cap, that is why i use CDR/lever blue runes. To say the least, Azir is HARD to play. No matter what people say, he is hard, no question about it. If you want to maximize your potential, i recommend you to use quick-cast on your spells, which lets you do some fancy combos. As an azir, you need to focus on autoattacking with your soldiers, and be "mobile" at the same time. mobile means: AA then move, AA then move. this will allow you to kite enemies, while effectively dealing damage. For increased kiting, i recommend you to buy {{item:3116}} for 2nd item. One of azirs main combos is called "drifting", when you use E on your soldier and while you are flying, use your Q to close a larger gap. this move can be used as an initiation, or a slick escape. If you want further details, ask me ;) {{champion:268}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:268}}
I didn't know about the w passive till now !! should I max it first then?? and i farm with my solders should i stop that?? this's the video i saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSX-bGXbzaw and thanks for the tips :) that was very helpfull
GH BK201 (EUW)
: azir should i refund him or train more
Thank you guys for all the posts i read them all :D I'm not going to give up then i will try the builds u guys gave me and i hop i get better he is very fun champ I liked him very much his story his abilities every thing but he's the hardest champ i ever tried I'm really happy that i made this post :) thank you again guys <3 <3 <3 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments

GH BK201

Level 116 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion